The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 10, 2020, 05:10:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Empty cities on: April 12, 2011, 21:55:26
This is intresting, cause I have many dreams of city's, but their always ruined. (After nuke strike). A city to me means life, my life. So you can see that a ruined city means my life has no life. I'm not going into details, but may be it's the same for you, but without that ruined part.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A big concern of mine on: April 11, 2011, 21:21:35
Thanks for that Traveller. I've chosen the path that is constructive and positive for me, and others around me.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A big concern of mine on: April 11, 2011, 12:35:47
Thats a good point m8, I'll take that onboard.
4  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: a thought about christianity. on: February 27, 2011, 15:02:32
 Yeah, I try to do this to, but it gives me alot of headaches. I put up a post on Christianity, and how it was affecting my Astral experiences.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE's just a Product of a Confused Mind? on: February 20, 2011, 20:05:20
 What do you believe Fresco?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A big concern of mine on: February 18, 2011, 21:38:02
 I appreciate all you lot have said. I think the moral of the story is to take things I believe to be beneficial to me, and throw out stuff that's holding me back.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone been to Focus 27? on: February 16, 2011, 21:21:35
 Kind of cool I ended up so high, on that plane by accident.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A big concern of mine on: February 16, 2011, 11:39:14
 Strangely enough, I had a dream one day about a "situation" that did happen a day later. The lucid dream was also very vivid. I suppose this would be precognition.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone been to Focus 27? on: February 16, 2011, 10:46:32
 You mean Frank's focus 4 Xanth?
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone been to Focus 27? on: February 15, 2011, 21:46:23
A little off topic, but what focus level would the Buddhic level be? That must be a high level surely.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A big concern of mine on: February 15, 2011, 19:45:51
Thank you for your insights, I'm not going to let Christianity get in my way. The more I think about what I've read in the bible, the more nasty god seems to be. I used to let Jehovah's witnesses into my home to see their point of view, and I remember them telling me about a story. It was about a man that god let Satan torture just to see how loyal he was to god. Even to the point of giving him a diseases and killing all of his family (quote me if I'm wrong). Just remembered this the other day.
 Religion is differently a barrier, and I'm choosing what I want to believe.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Valentines Day on: February 14, 2011, 09:32:38
Woop...lol
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Valentines Day on: February 13, 2011, 18:54:20
Lol
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Valentines Day on: February 13, 2011, 17:53:28
Going to be crap for me, I'm single cry
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A big concern of mine on: February 13, 2011, 11:53:45
 Thank you very much for replies, I really appreciate it. The irony of all of this is, I'm not christian.
   I'm sticking with spirituality. smiley
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A big concern of mine on: February 12, 2011, 18:09:56
 Thanks for responses. I've read a bit of the bible, and to me god seems to be very sadistic in nature, a sort of "follow me or die". A good example of this was Noah, and also Egypt with the Exodus, and also Babylon. (To name a few)
 These thing just made me hate the bible even more. I mean really, how could you love a god that kills thousands of people including Innocent, just because there were a few bad people. How many times has the bible be screwed over, over the years by malicious people?
 I've been to the Buddhic level (what happened to get to this level was quite amazing also), and I've never felt that amount of love in my life, and I really don't believe you can physically.
 Christian would have me say that this was "work of the devil". I'm really at a lose??

I'd rather be in void, than know a god that does that.

P.s. I'm sorry if I'm giving you a headache, but this is important to me.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A big concern of mine on: February 12, 2011, 09:53:43
 Feel very annoyed that Christianity was forced on me as a child in schools, even though I wasn't christened.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / A big concern of mine on: February 11, 2011, 22:14:40
 I wanted to post this message after a few days of watching videos on Youtube. My own belief is in spirituality, but haven't any of you thought that it may be Satan who's giving you these experiences?
 This is really starting to concern me, and I'd really like to see what you lot thought. The reason why I brought this up is mainly because of the RFID chip which are being used, and could be classed as the mark of the beast.
 May be I'm thinking to much into it, and religious points of view are getting to me, and I don't want to end up in a shallow heaven / hell.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Black water again! on: February 08, 2011, 11:09:43
Thanks for replies guy smiley
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Black water again! on: February 07, 2011, 11:32:09
 I used my rollout technique in the morning, just after going to toilet. I was in RTZ which I don't really like so jumped through the wall. I felt movement, but while moving I was going through black water, with the brown bubble, which I've experienced before.  I've seen this quite a few times now, and I'm at a lose why I see black water and not just a black void. I've also stop moving and was looking down, with my "nose" about 2 inches from the surface, and it was casting ripples. Could it be because my favorite element is water?
 Any ideas?
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Retaining Consciousness During a Non-Physical Experience on: February 07, 2011, 11:17:32
I'm pretty lucky there. I can sense when I'm about to wake up, and have quite a while to fix the problem. grin
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Retaining Consciousness During a Non-Physical Experience on: February 06, 2011, 22:03:16
O, and where I put As sopposed to be also.  cheesy
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Retaining Consciousness During a Non-Physical Experience on: February 06, 2011, 22:00:17
Thanks Xanth, I'm quite chuffed that some one likes one of my techniques. smiley
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi from the sunburnt country on: February 05, 2011, 13:19:00
 Hello Shiralee, welcome to Astral Pulse. The vibration and noise are all normal when trying to project, and then lesser the more you become use to it. I can't project normally, so I have to do it early in the morning as I'm going back to sleep. I don't get vibrations, just a high pitched humming sound.
 It seems you may have a good chance already if your getting the symptoms you've mentioned. Just keep at it and you'll be having the time of your "life".
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Falling asleep on: January 29, 2011, 13:41:19
Can some one ban alicevision for spamming?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5