The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2018, 07:06:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sexual Orientation and Energy on: January 04, 2018, 12:56:33
Ray...  cheesy Thanks bro ;( That's how you know your homies love you.

Anyways, this was posted while in a state of infinite confusion and anxiety so yeah... Ignore this thread. I'm good now. Cheesy

How do I get someone to delete it?
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: ONLINE VOICE CHAT? on: January 04, 2018, 12:49:39
Well, we're 5 people now. Come on hordes - step right in the flames of the discussion.

Tip: You can download Discord app on your phone.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sexual Orientation and Energy on: January 03, 2018, 21:10:51
Please tell me you don't have a vocal affectation as well...

excrement... My voice sounds awkwardly broken...  grin Great advices though.  smiley Thank you!
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: ONLINE VOICE CHAT? on: January 03, 2018, 20:47:18
That's a great idea! Why wait for the admins, let's do it ourselves.

Get on board people: https://discord.gg/wqK8nF8
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Sexual Orientation and Energy on: November 30, 2017, 13:20:42
So, this is a bit weird but I'm having trouble figuring out how to "fix" it. I thought I might get some advice from you guys.

When I was a child I wasn't very aware and I was quite primal in nature. I 'woke up' at the age of 13 and I'm now 21. Since then my energy went through a lot of transitions and so did my body. My posture, my movements and my energy became more.. gentle. This plays a backfire on me because I appear to be gay and while I support all gay people, I myself am straight. I'm attracted to women and while this high vibration really helps in gaining their trust, it often puts me in the friendzone because I appear to be more feminine. I'm pretty sure that being skinny adds up to this homosexual appearance but I'm also having trouble gaining weight, plus I don't require much food to keep my body strong.

I'm really wondering how could I change this appearance. It's even noticable in the Astral which makes it even weirder. I've been wondering for some time if I'm actually gay or bisexual and I came to the conclusion that I'm not.

So, anyone got any ideas how could I appear more masculine?  grin I know all of this sounds funny and bonked up but it's not really funny to me...
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral projection TECHNIQUES FROM SETH (an entity) on: September 25, 2017, 17:01:51
I love this! When I was a child I just read "astral projection" somewhere and that it's the practice of leaving the physical body. I didn't even search for how to do it, just got in my bed and did what this first technique describes. <3 It's amazing when you see your body for the first time Cheesy

I'm now reading the full text of Seth Speaks. This is going to be interesting.
7  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Manifesting future on: June 02, 2017, 01:09:57
Not thinking about it can be hard, yes. My best way is to stay in the present moment. For example, my most recent manifestation was to meet a soul mate. Not any soul mate but the one that I can be in a more intimate relationship.
 What I did was to manifest 3 days straight, thinking mostly about that then I just focused on my work and daily life.

What is most important for proper manifestation is to convert the thoughts into emotions and if you really have the concentration you can create a cycle. A thought creates an emotion which creates another thought, which creates another emotion and so on. Visualization really boosts everything but be sure that you're not being specific. For this one I've been visualizing a silhouette of energy but no specific body and face structure, which leaves the doors open for all possibilities.
 I personally have mastered manifesting events and I find myself doing it during most of my day. I want to meet someone - I manifest it. I'm impatient waiting on the line in the store - I manifest it going quicker (don't ask how, I just feel it and it happens). You can say I've learned to build my days, which actually makes you walk on a thin rope with one side being manifestation and other - control obsession. I've learned this the hard way.

Anyways, I'm now working on manifesting items and financial abundance. I'm not really good at that and my only guess is that the visualizations should be more specific, but should I manifest the items I want (house, car, maybe a yacht grin ) and wait to be guided on earning the money I would need for them, or I should focus more on money itself? By now, I've manifested events that lead me to learning new skills that could possibly get me some cash and that came useful. However, I would like to explore other methods, so any tips will be useful.

Sorry for the long post  rolleyes

Thank you! I hope I'm being helpful.
8  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I am a Demon Hunter on: May 23, 2017, 11:06:22
Yeah, well, my personal shield is more like a bubble but the town shield is exactly like a dome. Instead of pushing outside any negativity that somehow manages to enter, I take it and wrap it in a bubble ( I can't really explain this part as I do it by some sort of instinct) and I use that bubble to transmute the energy to neutral before shredding it down to tiny pieces and spread it outside the shield. You can't destroy energy but you can transmute it and destroy its density, which is close enough to obliterating it  grin
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I am a Demon Hunter on: May 22, 2017, 10:06:34
I was asking you about that realm as I think I might have opened a portal to it. Not knowing what I'm doing I tried to summon a demon from that realm to our reality and sadly I succeeded. I fought with it for two years and finally I defeated him and as far as I know I managed to close the portal, but I'm not quite sure. So, please when you go there look for a portal that leads to our world. If there is one then we shall gather and close it.
 I haven't tried to go to that dimension since the summoning but I'm sure if I attempt it I will succeed. I certainly don't want demons to break loose.

@BloodShadow I know, I'm using my own energy as well and throughout the years I've managed to scale it to shield the whole town, then I created a new one for myself only. The ignorant souls (the sleeping ones) are doing no good as they spam negativity on the inside so I need to recharge the shield once in a while and cleanse the town, so I know how exhausting can be. You're stronger than you can imagine, so just don't give up. Smiley
10  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I am a Demon Hunter on: May 21, 2017, 16:44:18
Bloodshadow, I'm no demon hunter but I'm just as annoyed as you are. Yet, I don't think that strengthening your shield is something bad nor that if the entities are hunted down, others won't come. They are everywhere (at least where I live lol) and new ones always come. grin
11  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I am a Demon Hunter on: May 21, 2017, 10:08:57
Great to see that someone is actually hunting them down.  smiley
 Do you know of a realm that has something like an orange fog and it is full of such entities. I used to somehow get there when I was a kid and it blended with the physical reality, so I've been seeing it whilst walking to somewhere or talking to someone. I don't have the desire to go there and examine it since it is full of such entities but I'm curious if anyone knows something about it.
Thanks! Smiley
12  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Manifesting future on: May 21, 2017, 09:42:23
I think I understand what you mean, buddy. When it comes to manifesting I've learned one thing - do NOT be specific. Manifest the feeling, visualize that person being next to you but don't specify location, time or anything else. Just the feeling. Something else that is important is to completely forget about that after you manifested it. Let it come to you and be in the present moment. Manifestations become real when we least expect them and the quicker you let the Universe "surprise" you, the quicker you'll see the results.
 I hope I helped you out in a way. I, myself am currently in such a situation  grin
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Lucid Dreaming meet up in VR on: May 21, 2017, 08:59:38
Just delete everything after .com/ part and it works. Here: https://account.altvr.com/   tongue
14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Amazing Inception on: May 21, 2017, 08:57:11
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'm not sure if I should interpret it as a message from my subconscious mind though. I find myself spending a lot of time in front of the PC, so I take it like a "Get out of the matrix" message, yet here I am again  grin
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Automatic thoughts on: May 20, 2017, 13:04:03
Everyone here saying to go seek professional help. I disagree. A psychiatrist, psychologist or any other type of a doctor will not understand what is going on and most likely diagnose you with schizophrenia. This is NOT a mental condition and it is NOT only in your head. There are negative entities that take advantage of weak individuals and drive them insane. I was one of those people and what is funny in my case is that I willingly summoned such an entity. These were the hardest two years of my life but that made me much stronger. I wasn't threatened by it but instead it tried to turn me against my family and friends, creating paranoid thoughts that everyone around me is trying to use me and bring me down when in fact that entity was doing exactly that.
 Anyways, it brought me to the point where I felt worthless, I was scared to talk to people and I just wanted to die. Basically, deepest level of depression which was perfect for it as it fed from my desperation,anger and fear.

So, what is important here is how I managed to defeat that thing. Here are the steps I took. (This took me about 1 year but my case is real heavy).

1. Meditate. Clear your head of thoughts and visualize white-blueish light filling your body and surrounding you like a bubble. This light is the purest type of energy that exists and will certainly help you.
1.1 This is a part of the meditation. Every morning when you wake up meditate and visualize all of your chakras activating. There are guided meditations on the web for this, if you're not sure how to do it. This is important since these entities attach to your chakras and drain them.

2. Call upon angels and guides. I know you might not believe in these, I didn't, but they are real and they can really help you out.

3. Keep telling yourself that you are stronger. Do not ignore the presence of these entities and the thoughts they spam at you. Instead, recognize them, accept them and let them go knowing these are not your thoughts and they shall have no power over you.

4. If you have friends who see energy and can heal, ask them for help. If not, keep on doing the previous 3 steps until you feel you're strong enough and start healing yourself.

5. Last step is to gain either the ability to see energy with your physical eyes or to learn astral projection. You need this in order to "grab" the entities attached to you and either transmute them to neutral energy or completely destroy them. By destroying I mean to shred them to small pieces so they lose their consciousness. I recommend doing both if you can and it is a must to be in a forest. The forest spirits will take care of the negative energy.

We as souls never have negative intentions, thoughts or fears. If you find yourself getting evil or paranoid thoughts that means your Aura is cracked and there is a parasite attached to it. Reiki healing is a good way to deal with them as Reiki masters see, feel and have the power to remove those parasites and heal your Aura.

I hope these tips will help you out. It won't be easy but it's worth it.
Namaste!
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Lucid Dreaming meet up in VR on: May 20, 2017, 12:38:10
This looks interesting. I'll try it out. Thanks for sharing!  smiley
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Seeing movement in the form of small marbles?? on: May 20, 2017, 12:29:56
I've been seeing something similar in the past week or so... Usually I notice them with my peripheral vision and yes they appear just below the ceiling. In my case they don't do that long distances and appear in different locations. Sometimes in the corner, sometimes in the center of the wall but always just below the ceiling. I wonder what they are...
 I've had a very interesting experience that I think might be related to these little creatures. I'm usually keeping my apartment energetically cleansed and with a positive charge. I haven't cleansed it for like 3 days since I didn't notice anything negative or odd. Yet, I astral projected the other night and the walls were covered in something like a black fog. It was constantly moving and had its own consciousness, not negative though. It was hard but I managed to take it away to the forest.
 I haven't seen anything like that fog before nor the black dots. If I get some info on them I'll make sure to share it here.
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Amazing Inception on: May 20, 2017, 08:54:57
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I think this is a good way to begin my activity here.

So, last night I had my most amazing dream. A complete inception. A dream inside a dream, inside a dream, inside a dream.
I dream that I'm sitting in a park and it's a full moon. I'm there with a couple of friends and one of them is trying to do some spells (she's a witch) but the clouds are often covering the moon and she needs it. So she asks me and I wave my hand and move away the clouds. This happens a couple of times before we all grab our heads and suddenly the environment changes. We are at a house, sitting in the living room and we have these head gears that actually allow us to enter a virtual world. Not a VR set but a complete mask that takes you into a new matrix.
 So as I grab my head I'm now into that room and I'm taking off the mask. So do my friends and I'm completely blown by this and I start freaking out. They tell me to chill out and put back on the mask. They put theirs but I don't.
The mask looked like a robot. It had the head and a bit of the shoulders. So they put on their masks and I'm sitting there thinking "What if this is also a matrix".
 I grab my head and guess what - it is another matrix. I'm taking off another mask and I'm at a completely different place. I see both my friends there, wearing different masks, and a few other people who were there to watch over us. As I'm about to ask what is this whole thing and why are we doing this, another group of people arrive and attack us with supernatural abilities. I see a fireball flying towards me so I grab it (I felt like I'm using my willpower and focus to do so), turn around and throw it back. At first I was like "This is freaking awesome" but then I thought it is probably another matrix so I grab my head and I actually wake up.
 Then I went back to sleep and what is very interesting was that the supernatural fight continued and we were fighting some evil witches, I had a staff and so on. It was epic!
 I'm currently not even sure if this is not just another matrix and I'm sleeping somewhere wearing a headset  grin

I haven't watched "Inception" or "The Matrix" recently, last time was like 2 years ago, so this isn't some interpretation of my daily life. I've been thinking for a while that this friend of mine, the witch, is entering my dreams somehow.
 I wonder if anyone of you know of such a skill and how it can be done?

Thank you and sorry for the long post.  grin
Pages: [1]