The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2019, 04:27:11

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream or other? on: June 24, 2004, 04:07:25
I figure I would post this in dreams, as that seems most logical but I am not sure if it is a dream or not.

I was meditating at about 5 o clock this afternoon (working on sub navel storage center...I know you don't really have to meditate to do energy work, but I prefer it), and soon after finished I said to myself "I will just relax some." And fell asleep (this happens to me a lot [Tongue]). Here is where the problem is. I remember this (from my normal eyes viewpoint) tossing and turning and examining my sheets and stuff. I don't remember having my physical eyes open, though, or else I would have been awakened I'm thinking. I don't remember this exactly as a dream, though either. It was very odd.

That isn't really what bothers me though. When I woke up, at about 11 o clock, I got up and talked to my mom.  She said she had walked in the room when it was time for supper and said I had risen up and looked at her like I was mad. I have no recollection of this at all..

Anyone have any idea of what this is? I honestly have no idea, it could be a few things I suppose.

-Kevin
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Lucid Dreams throwing off Balance? on: June 24, 2004, 03:54:44
I would like see other's opinions on this, as I have recently been thinking about it some.

Many believe that dreams are your unconscious speaking to you, telling your your wants/needs, etc. Very symbolic and sometimes hard to understand by our conscious. Now my question is...if you openly affect these dreams (turning them lucid), what happens with the message the unconscious was sending? Do you think Lucid dreaming possibly affects the unconscious, or that it does nothing? Dreams supposedly are the "easiest" way of knowing your unconscious...since well..we don't normally. Do you think there is a risk here? Can you control the unconscious somehow through this?

As for myself...I don't particularly think it causes a problem. I don't think your "controlling" it persay, though, either. I'm not really sure , honestly, I don't lucid that often. What do you guys think?

-Kevin
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Greetings on: June 23, 2004, 20:16:37
Greetings.

I have ventured these boards a lot recently, but just now have I decided to register. So greetings.[Smiley]

I am interesting in projection and things, but I care about energy work above all else right now. I try to meditate twice daily but it is hard to find the time and quiet living with parents. (they leave sci fi on 24/7 and my room is so close to the living room I hear the background sound all the time..I live in the middle of the woods though..I should try meditating outside) So I usually end up meditating with Brainwave generator. So yeah....

-Kevin
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Mediating an Arch Angel. on: July 03, 2004, 06:14:53
Some more questions

1. Does projecting have a serious health issue?

2. How does dreaming relate to spirituality?

thanks again SD and Michael
5  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream or other? on: June 26, 2004, 07:11:49
Thanks for the reply.

I honestly can't tell if it was an OBE or not, I haven't have a conscious one for a few years...I didn't feel anything particularly "special." If I was that close to my body wouldn't I have been sucked back most likely?

Might have been a lucid dream :/

Thanks for the reply,

Kevin

6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Mediating an Arch Angel. on: June 25, 2004, 19:12:12
If this is still going on, I have some questions if you wouldn't mind SD.

1) Recently spirituality has been very important to me, but I have some problems finding time to meditate since the house I live in is constantly filled with disturbing sounds (that I have very little control over.) Is there some other way that I can .."spiritually progress" (besides meditation or related things such as yoga)? I find generally reading and thinking about things seems to "progress" myself some (very slightly), but I don't know if this is true or a false feeling.

2) Can you explain more how music relates to spirituality? I look at it as very important in my life.

3) Why do some people feel as if they are worthless? I know friends like this and while I understand the concept - I can't help them unless they can help themselves(I think?) Is this a result of Karma from a past life? What are some ways to help people spiritually progress past this, if any?

4) Is a spiritual journey ever complete?

5) I feel a strong attraction to Phoenix's (in all sorts of manners. I see images of them often, and are mentioned in games and music I listen to, among other things) Does this mean anything, or is it just because I think they are "neat"? I take a specific interest in them for what they stand for.

6) Regarding the different angels for different elements, I feel strongly attracted to water and fire most. I don't feel attracted to earth or wind nearly as much. How do I know which angel is the one I should be in contact with?

That is all I can think of now.

Thanks SD and Michael.

-Kevin
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Greetings on: June 24, 2004, 03:10:56
thank you both.[Smiley]

-Kevin
Pages: [1]