The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 23, 2020, 01:47:07

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: sealing question on: September 05, 2014, 19:02:34
Thank you!  Yes, I would love to know what's actually being discussed here too.  LoL

THIS... what is going on?
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Scariest OBE I ever Had - Need Help! on: September 04, 2014, 03:50:41
Hey! Where do you get off telling a spirit what to do? They're allowed wherever they freakin' please, man/woman!

Haha, I'm just kidding. but really, why would you WANT to cast them out? Spirits don't hurt nobody..... usually.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: etheric projection help? on: September 03, 2014, 16:34:37
While I'm sure his reply will finish his questionnaire, I just wanted to say.... I don't think you WANT to ETHERIC project. The etheric is horrible place full of the residual energies of those who felt anger, hate, or sorrow too strongly before death.

Screams of the dead, depression, terrible horrible visuals. It's not a NICE place.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: another reason for wearing an eye mask on: September 03, 2014, 16:25:23
Very good tip. Might have to try it as I have problems keeping my eyes closed sometimes.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I'm so annoyed by this. on: September 03, 2014, 16:23:27
Everybody grows and awakens differently and at different times. On our own. Like I said, it's noble you want to help, and I wish I could just awaken everyone. However, my talks with my father who isn't too close-minded, just very realist and in the moment, have taught me two things. I found that people have a hard time to accept a faith when they have none and sometimes a harder time to accept this belief over that of their current religion.

And thanks for bringing up my high horse comment, I liked it a lot when I said it. XD
The Ego feeding on me here.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Help? Is this allowed? on: September 03, 2014, 01:16:35
So often my dog will spend time in my room and lay on the bed with me. She's barely noticeable, just a chihuahua.

Well, I find it hard to kick her out, it makes her sad and this always makes me feel bad. So, is it POSSIBLE to project with an animal near you? She doesn't move much once she's asleep.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I'm so annoyed by this. on: September 03, 2014, 01:08:20
But that guy is WAY too closed minded, he doesn't understand human history or basic facts about civilization.

Let the dude trump up on his high horse.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I'm so annoyed by this. on: September 03, 2014, 00:50:48
In my opinion. Everyone is one their own path, and unless you are READY to find the truth, it's not worth trying. Everyone will be ready one day.

It's noble you want to open people up tho.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Yesterday? on: September 01, 2014, 23:09:16
What is today if yesterday's tomorrow?
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello from Bulgaria <3 on: August 30, 2014, 01:50:19
California has desert too! Hahah, Arizona!
And of course, I welcome everyone, I always want more people to talk about it with. Smiley I'm glad you came.

Like I said plenty of threads for WHATEVER problem you may have, worst case scenario, send someone a message and ask.
Hope to see you around!
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello from Bulgaria <3 on: August 30, 2014, 01:33:35
Welcome! Hi! You can call me Wolf, I'm from America! I love your name, btw. Radoslav? Sounds kinda cool.
Welcome to the forum, we're happy to have you. And if you need any help with AP, your problem sounds like that of many starters, there are many threads on here that can tell you anything you want to know.

If you have any questions, consult the forums, if that doesn't work, message me or one of the older guys on here. I'd be glad to help any way I can.

(I live in the desert... I wish we had small rivers, let alone a whole beach..... lucky.)
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have some problems. on: August 29, 2014, 22:22:22
The experience occurred when I was having some very vivid dreams, this was a little while ago. At the time I had actually been keeping a dream journal, but that is long-since lost.
Anyway... I saw the silhouette of a 'man', just beyond my field of view, and as I attempted to focus on him, something happened and it felt like I was in trouble, you know that feeling you get when something bad is about to happen? The 'man' said some very rude things to me and threatened me with other very rude things and that they'd be carried out by other rude people.
At that point I had been waiting for something else to come out and attempt to carry out his threats. (I didn't realize it wasn't real at the time, just kinda caught in the moment I guess?) When I turned my attention to the figure and without words, my mind ran the thought "No. No you won't." I don't know why it was so suave, but then as I focused more on the figure, it simply stepped back and was gone.
This is when it hit me what I had experienced, I had heard of this before as I use to be very into lucid dreaming but rarely had any. Just very vivid dreams, the journal really helps.

This is what I recall, there may have been more or less.

I don't think there is anything to diagnose within this, however, I've decided to set my astral projection practice time to 2PM which is four hours from now, I'll report back when I've something to say about that practice session, lets hope I can pull this one off.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have some problems. on: August 29, 2014, 15:01:18
Oh I'm well aware of the things you can hear and see. I've had experience with this state before, about two years ago, I didn't understand at the time, but it left me unphased after the incident. I simply faced what was happening and basically stood up to it, in a sense. "I'm not afraid, I don't care." and I haven't had a problem with that sense. However, it's not often I find myself very conscious in this state.

I'm very strong minded and willed actually. And thanks, I can't stress enough that any heads up is worth a heads up.
And.. isn't everything a test? Smiley

Peace and Love!
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Steps to Success in your First Projections on: August 29, 2014, 12:28:05
I used to get 2 or 3 muscle twitches during the process.  It's not a big deal as long as you don't get frustrated by it and think ' now it's ruined ' or ' this is really going to set me back'. 

I found the twitches or jerks are a necessary part of my body relaxing, and each time it happened, I would relax more deeply and be able to move more deeply along in the process.

So what seems like a minor setback is really just a part of the process.  Just take it in stride and keep going!  Smiley
Thanks! I've been experiencing this myself a little and was worried it might be setting me back! I suppose it's all just in the response, or the lack thereof.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have some problems. on: August 29, 2014, 12:25:38
When you say control issue, I can't think of any reasons I would have emotional control problems. I'm not afraid... and I haven't felt too greatly stressed, but actually now as I'm revising this sentence I realize maybe you're right, I've never had the greatest control of my emotions.
I feel these things about me will only reveal themselves more with time. Until then I can only explore more to see what comes out.

My sister has been on my mind a bit lately, yeah, I see why that surfaces there, but her words you said meant nothing? I should take it lightly- like, not as having any general meaning?

As for the method forum, I haven't read it, but shall now.
And thanks. I hope to learn more about myself and the universe as I go along, and with people like you and the other mods here to help, I can't see how I could fail.

If I misinterpreted anything you said, please feel free to let me know.

Peace, Love, and Wisdom for all!
16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: I think my dog has been channeling me since my awakening on: August 29, 2014, 12:07:30
I'll keep my eye and heart open for these things.
And when you say patterns, you mean when events like this occur more often around people?
Szaxx I've been having feelings and instances like this occurring more and more since I began my awakening process, do these two possibly connect in any way?
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have some problems. on: August 29, 2014, 03:38:38
I DID ITTTTTTT!
Time: 2:30PMish Location: My bed. Method Used: The 'Just let it happen method', which is what I like to call it, with a few visualizations to raise my awareness and focus.
I didn't project fully, however what did happen caught me off-guard. I was laying there going through the stages when suddenly, I was THROWN into a state of extreme vibrations, sound, and pressure.  And then I could feel this strange tug, except it was like my physical body, but I could only relate it to my body. If that makes sense, :\, hahaha.
Anyway, I recall memories like I had a dream or something, but no recollection that I ever reached a point where I lost consciousness. Not that I didn't, just that if I did my body doesn't recall. As for the sounds, I heard a voice at one point, it said, "the present". But it was my sisters voice and from the event I have a small fragment of memory where I recall seeing her. I don't know what to make of this phantom memory.

I was laying there going through the stages when I felt this strange sensation, I felt like maybe I was going backwards in the process. I don't know why I thought this, but the thought came up, I was desperate, I pleaded with myself, "Please! No, no, no, no!" but I never said any words. My mouth never opened. But I heard my cries clear as day. It was this emotional response that I believe finally moved me out of that trance-state and back to physical reality. I wish I could recall more, I'm sure memory fragments will come to me overtime of those few moments where I know I was longer consciously in control.

However, on the upside I've made MAJOR progress and I feel WONDERFUL. (Minus this headache I had BEFORE I started my session, which subsided almost immediately into the relax phase)

Any comments, questions, or tips are still very much welcome. Smiley Anybody on the forums with experience feel free to give your two cents, please. I want to know what this says to YOU, being that you've had more experience.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection/Lucid Dreaming/Sleep Paralysis on: August 29, 2014, 02:49:45
I see. So you know not who or what they are, simply that they need help, and you have to play by the rules and follow the storyline. It's not ultimate control, like a LD or AP. But, the mission is set and must be completed as it is destined or else failure is inevitable?

Helping lost souls sounds so noble, can you begin a retrieval from an AP? Like change your vibrations to a level that you can arrive in that realm?
19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / I think my dog has been channeling me since my awakening on: August 28, 2014, 23:12:05
Ever since my awakening and realization to the Oneness of the Universe and it's true nature, my dog hasn't left my side. She follows me around now and sometimes I can feel her emotions, not through observation, but it's like someone is whispering them in my brain. Have we A.) connected spiritually, or B.) is she channeling me or am I to her?

For example, just 2 minutes ago, my dog was upset and crying and my only thoughts were, "I want this dog out of my room so I can practice my meditation/astral projection." and she looked at me with only sadness in her eyes and then in my heart, I changed my intention to not of getting rid of her, but of love for her and she immediately responded and connected with me. I don't know if this is what I think it is, however, I've been having several instances like this, this is just the best example for it.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection/Lucid Dreaming/Sleep Paralysis on: August 28, 2014, 22:36:37
Interesting. I've actually never heard of retrieval before. This sounds amazing, but does your subconscious ever tell you WHY they needed help? HOW they got lost?
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection/Lucid Dreaming/Sleep Paralysis on: August 28, 2014, 14:25:37
This links to the playlist of the main series on that channel. If you enjoy more than just the idea of astral projection, but of other new age thinking concepts as well. This will be great for learning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmN2RL4VJsE&list=PL2C2FBAB7E002EE3E

It's what caused me to end up on astralpulse anyway!
I LOVE SP. It always feels so blissful to me, not like these harsh images and nasty things others see. Only the first time did I see anything that disturbed me.

Dalek I hope to see you around. Meditate often and question everything.
Peace, Love, Namaste!
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection/Lucid Dreaming/Sleep Paralysis on: August 28, 2014, 10:27:11
I remember my first experience with waking sleep paralysis, I had actually learned about it prior to the event. I woke up, couldn't move, realized what it was and wasn't afraid of the things I heard and saw. At the time I was unaware of astral projecting, so I just took it as an amazing experience. Another function of my body! It's incredible when you find the bliss and serenity in it.

However, I'm no longer in it for the just the novelty of it. I'm a student of the New Age way of thinking, which if you don't know that much about it... you came to the right place. Astralpulse has all sorts of great info on it and various angles of it. I now practice meditation and am trying to astral project. I mean of course everyone wants to fly around and what-have-you, but I want to astral project to learn. I want the wisdom in it, as there is wisdom in all things.

I gave up Skype a while ago, however, I'm very active on these forums, and if you ever want to talk about anything, bounce ideas around, or just talk about it. Send me a PM.

And a little bit about me. I'm part of the 'Indigo Children' if you don't know about them, it's incredible stuff. Look it up!
In fact, actually if you're really interested in the new age thinking, of which astral projection initially grew from, I can link you to a YouTube channel that has a whole series on it, with good voice-acting and animation.

Anyway, I digress and I love to digress. When it comes to AP and lucid dreaming, just never give up- you can take a break- but never give up and don't forget ANY human can do it, no matter what. It'll just take time my dear friend. Time, Focus, and practice. (Minus miracles and acts of god/God)
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have some problems. on: August 28, 2014, 04:52:43
Thanks for the tips, I'll try it out. I've got some classes and time lined up with a Reiki master in my area, whom also is going to be teaching me Reiki after they do some work on me.
If anyone else has any ideas, I'd love to get more info and advice from anyone I can.
Maybe if you have any specific techniques to try, until then... Thanks for the wishes of luck!
I'll report back soon to tell you of any progress I make.

Peace!
And remember, life is what you make it!
24  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: The awakening. The New Age 2012! on: August 27, 2014, 21:16:24
I feel that the war and chaos represents the descension, however, since we've become such a materialistic species, I feel that it has to come down before the new can go up. We as humans have built our society on material things and have fought and killed for them in the name of everything from God to money. This is not good. Our society has become too unstable. I feel that because the old age is over and the new has begun, we're going to go through some changes as a species. This will likely involve war as society collapses to grow into something even better. We as humans, in my opinion, will have to go through some war and destruction to pave the way for the coming of the new way of thinking.
I wish I could channel other humans and let you feel just how I feel.

On the opposite side of that coin, there's a possibility where things don't go like that, and we split into a different branch of reality, there's a theory for that I believe. Who knows though. I can't wait to find out!
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: 18-25 AP goers on: August 27, 2014, 13:15:07
Hello! I'm 18 and a full time student of metaphysics, the awakening, and all that is peace and love.
To tell you a little about myself. I'm from the state of Arizona, USA. I am a dreamer in every sense of the term. I love dreams, dreaming, and I tend to dream big in the physical. I have yet to project, however, it is a goal for me in the next two years to be able to consciously AP without too much hassle. It may take longer, but I think if I practice I can get there.

I'm actually very happy to see this thread, I didn't realize how young the people on here were. I just assumed it was an older-persons game.

To wrap it up, there's one more thing you should know. I'm part of the foretold 'Indigo Children'. The next minor step in the evolution of the human species, children with a natural aptitude for psychic powers. (To include AP, RV, chakra control, etc.). And in the months ramping up to the start of the New Age, 2012 I began to feel the coming change of age. When I say feel, I mean I FELT the coming of the energy of the new age.

And that's all about me.
Pages: [1] 2