The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 06, 2020, 12:22:53

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3
26  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: how to save the world on: February 09, 2010, 16:44:00
The only way we can save the world is to take good care of ourselves. Imagine..if everybody takes care of him or herself, this will be a wonderful world. Smiley
27  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 2012 and current events on: February 09, 2010, 16:40:01
Stop bothering about the world; you can't change it. You can change only one thing.... your own self. And when you change from within, you will see to your surprise that the world has changed. This is true for all of us, not just for you. I don't think anything drastic will happen in 2012.
28  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Awakening! on: February 09, 2010, 16:35:08
I agree about the power of the human mind, but I did not quite understand what you meant by Illuminati. I also don't believe that there will be any major changes in 2012. Life will go on as usual.
29  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What is really real? on: February 06, 2010, 16:33:32
Your question is very interesting. Someone told me that things will happen to me only if I believe. So what if I don't believe in anything? Does this mean that nothing will happen to me? but.. ah.. something is always happening right? For instance, if I see UFO's that means I see them because I believe in them? I won't see them if I don't believe in them. The existence of UFOs then depends on my belief in them. Does this mean that they are not real if I don't believe in them? I seem to be going around in circles; but this question of what is real and what isn't is really mind boggling.
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does blind people from birth able to see astral world? on: February 06, 2010, 16:17:28
Yes, I am sure a blind man can see perfectly well in the astral world. The reason is simple. You don't see with your physical eyes when you are in your astral body.
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I hope this is progress on: February 02, 2010, 10:29:33
You must trust your feelings, and if you feel that you have taken a step toward progress, you probably have. I feel that you had a lucid dream or at least a very clear and vivid dream.

Anyway, I remember that the Exorcist had a similar effect on me. The book scared me more than the movie did; and as long as I had the book in my room, I couldn't sleep in peace. I expected the demon to rise up from it any moment. I was very happy when I finally returned it to the library.
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral projection from a dream on: February 02, 2010, 10:19:45
It is a slow process, Jan; and you can't hurry these things up. You can have an astral projection via a lucid dream, but it will take loads of time. The best way to manage these things is to enjoy the journey rather than worry about not reaching the destination.
33  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: robert bruce headache syndrome on: January 25, 2010, 05:32:32
Gosh! I am fogged; I wish I could help. Are you reading it on your laptop? Why not take a print out? Smiley I am also interested in this eBook. Where can I get a copy? And how much does it cost?
34  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Why won't my astral body exit? on: January 25, 2010, 05:27:18
Frankly, I think you are trying too hard, and probably thinking too hard about it too. No spiritual activity is a success if you try too hard. Cut down the practice. As one of the members has aptly pointed out, try to astral project once a week; and on the rest of the work you could just do energy work...relax, meditate, and so on. Hope this helps!
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: A Sign from The Devine! on: January 20, 2010, 16:03:48
I do not know quite what to make of it, but your post made a good read. Now, I would say that you see signs  if you are looking for them. If you aren't looking for them, you see nothing. The signs, therefore, emerge from within. The best spiritual guide you can ever have is within... your own higher self.
36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Project and Dreams on: January 20, 2010, 15:40:19
I am not really sure if we are astral projecting when we are dreaming. Sometimes, I think dreams are just the mind replaying the incidents of the day. When I was a teacher, I used to have teaching dreams. I used to go into the classroom and teach even in my dreams. It was so frustrating. But now, I no longer have teaching dreams because I no longer teach. So, isn't that just an overstressed brain replaying incidents in a distorted fashion over and over again?
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral projection and OOBE on: January 20, 2010, 15:29:36
I have observed that there are two separate categories for these two in these forums. But aren't they the same? I mean, an OOBE is an astral projection, isn't it? You find yourself out of your physical body in both cases.
38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Horrible experience... Too terrified to go back? Any help would be appreciat on: January 18, 2010, 05:36:47
I am no expert; but I firmly believe that demons and negative entities cannot approach you against your will. They can bully you only if you are afraid of them. Why not try some psychic self-defense? Surround yourself with  bright white light. Tell yourself firmly that you are well protected. If they are demons, that should keep them away.

Now, they could be products of your own negative emotions and thought patterns, the end product of all your lives on earth; and in that case, you need to do a lot of soul work, which includes eliminating negative thought patterns and fears.

Hope this helps! Smiley

39  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Astral Projection Device on: January 18, 2010, 04:08:33
I am afraid it sounds a bit too technical for me; and I wonder if I will be able to do it. But aren't these artificial techniques of astral projection induction a bit scary? I mean, don't they have certain disadvantages? In other words, are they safe?
40  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Free information on magick on: January 16, 2010, 16:17:20
I must say I am curious, but right now I don't want to spend money on expensive books. The best ones are so difficult to procure. I was just wondering if there are some free and reliable online sources for magick? Something for beginners?
41  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Things I've Learned about Magick on: January 16, 2010, 16:00:09
I have felt all along that magick is nothing but the harnessing of mind power. And if you are already content with what you have, you don't really need to use it.
42  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: A dream about love :) on: January 14, 2010, 14:58:57
It could be a past life connection. Perhaps you had gone back to a time in the past when you were deeply in love with each other and got married. The same need not be true today. Why not invite her for a casual date and see what happens?
43  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: How to convert Lucid Dreams into an Astral Projections on: January 14, 2010, 14:56:29
This one is really confusing me, but when you are having a really good LD, aren't you in fact lucid dreaming? Perhaps you could even walk up to your body and have a look at it peacefully asleep. Or leave a sign for yourself.
44  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Silver cord on: January 13, 2010, 12:46:50
No, I have never seen the Silver cord; I have only read about it. I hope it doesn't look like a snake. I am really terrified of snakes.
45  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can doing something in the astral kill you in real life? on: January 13, 2010, 12:43:26
Well, I don't think you will do anything in your astral body that will kill you. Aren't we rather protective of ourselves in real life? I guess the tendency will continue in real life too. If there is any danger to your physical body in your absence, your body will call you back by giving a tug on the silver cord. I really feel that there is no danger.
46  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Alien messages on: January 02, 2010, 16:22:47
"Aliens do not channel messages"

There's a neat little 'cosmic internet' out there that telepaths use. Lots of people from lots of planets and star systems use it.
I think some of those Earthicans feel alone in the universe because they lack the tools and know-how to connect to it, so they lack contact because most humanoids aren't going to fly 10 light-years to a little blue planet just to chat

Still, the above site is obviously there to sell books, and the guy is a wacko

But how can we be so sure that aliens exist? Is there any scientific proof that they exist? Or is it something like ghosts that only the gifted can see?
47  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: how to save the world on: January 02, 2010, 16:09:23
I seriously feel that there is a higher power taking care of the earth. I also feel that there is nothing much we can do about wars and mass violence. We can only focus on ourselves and how we live; and that is it. As for destruction, so far there was no birth without death; no creation without destruction. There are two sides to the coin; and I believe we should accept both calmly.
48  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: What's really going to happen in 2012................ on: January 02, 2010, 15:59:17
You sound just like me about a year ago. I was positive nothing was going to happen, how could these idiots believe 2012 was going to be any different from any other year.

But as I began to do more research and after talking with 'psychics' that I trusted and people from the government, I found that something in fact may happen. Then everything I began to hear and read started to make sense and fit together. So, before you tell people that you are absolutely 100% freakin sure nothing will happen, try putting in a couple hundred hours of research first and then see if you still have the same perspective.

But what exactly is going to happen? How can anyone possibly know (accurately) what is going to happen in the future?
49  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Swedenborg: The Father of Astral Projection on: December 26, 2009, 16:26:54
I never heard of Swedenborg; so your posts are of great interest to me. Perhaps I ought to read up on him a bit to make any intelligent contribution to this thread. I just wanted to say that I have found this thread and all the posts here very interesting and informative.
50  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I feel like I'm hitting a wall on: December 26, 2009, 16:15:22
I have heard that people exit through the third eye, the crown, and also the heart chakra. I have never completely experienced this, but from what I have read, you feel yourself floating out and the next thing you know, you are looking at your physical body. If you get into a panic, you will pop right back in. I also heard that, for beginners, it is very difficult to stay out of the body or focus for a long time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3