The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 02, 2021, 20:26:44

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: February 21, 2021, 16:08:52
I had an out of body experience the other day and didn't think much of it because it was more or less a failed attempt but here it is. After reading Xanth's book I saw the prospect of fear begin to spread through out the experience.
recorded on feb 19th slightly abridged
Last night as I started to fall asleep I practiced noticing. I saw a man holding a book, a woman and some kind of animal. Three images, then swirls and blackness. Colors. And as I slept I could not recall any dreams, I think they came in the same fashion the mental images appeared. Very vague and quick. When I awoke there were lights flashing into the bedroom. It turns out there were 6-8 police cars on the street nearest to the bedroom. I walked out to the kitchen and saw even more police further down the street. I had no clue what was going on. I wondered if my fast moving experience in meditation had something to do with the amount of energy where I'm living- and if it is connected with what could have been a major accident outside the bedroom door.

As I tried to go back to sleep I attempted to project. The flashing lights were hypnotizing and threw me into a heavy rest quickly. The body instantly shut down and the ringing zeroed in. I had such a hard time projecting though. It was like I hadn't done it this way in a while, and I couldn't just sit up out of my body. I had to use my left shoulder and really thrust it forward to get up and out of my body. I actually fell back into my body and had to repeat this process 2-3 times. When I was finally out of my body I walked out to the street to try and see what the commotion was about. By the time I got to the park I remembered I could fly. I'm not so good at this and still found a little(mental resistance) and ended up doing a swimming motion instead until I was high enough to see an 18-wheeler(1 or 2) before being thrown back into the bedroom. Now my girlfriend is next to me, wearing a giant faceless mask and rubbing my arm. I start to panic because she seems lifeless and I wonder who that really is. I wake up to find my girlfriend sleeping and realize I was creating very quickly a negative experience in the astral. How much of what I witnessed was real? Were there 18-wheelers really involved in an accident? Is that the reason for the police outside? Nothing on the news.

I fell back asleep and had a dream about Bears.
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Activating the Capacity for Using Crystals as Communication Devices on: February 19, 2021, 19:52:56
That would be cool! I love these photo's.  smiley
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Resources on how to convert a lucid dream to an obe on: February 16, 2021, 04:34:23
Thanks Xanth, that was an easy read too(not to long). I realize, after reading your book, how often I get lost in and appreciate noticing. I find my self starring at irregularities or abstract patters often and watch consciousness sweep me away. It's very cool. Just today I found my self noticing a dragon in my tree branch and getting lost in a world of beautiful feeling and idea's. Interesting. Nice thoughts you have here that help me feel focused.

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Resources on how to convert a lucid dream to an obe on: February 15, 2021, 03:44:14
Xanth, that's a really nice way to put it. Thank you. Learning the phrase, "non-physical experience" here is what helped me connect it all. I believe it is all part of the same thing- whether that's clairaudience, clairvoyance, astral projection... all of these beautiful moments can be ascribed to a mystics experience. I appreciate it.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: February 14, 2021, 22:52:56
I'm sharing this here because it was one of those dreams that felt like a little more than a dream.

im sent back in time. the feeling is late 70s, houston tx(where i live now). everything seems more alive, more colorful. i remember seeing an astros jersey. i must be downtown? i am there with a friend, like we are on a ride to the past together. im on a train now talking to a black woman who is confiding in me. while she is talking, in my minds eye, everything she is saying is being transcribed with pen in paper in beautiful cursive. the words match everything she is saying, and everything is being written out in real time as if by magic. i feel her desire. she is asking me for a miracle, a sign from god. a moment... and i feel pressure building up, i want to share a miracle with her. my friend who time-travelled with me is warning me not to do it. i try to tell her the year i was born, which is in the future. theres incredible emotional pressure rising. i have her full attention. my sufi teacher floods my mind, now everything i start to share with her is being written down, in the minds eye, on its own. it comes out like a poem, and i tell the young woman that god always answers in whispers. the girl and i both hear a passenger start to sing, "have faith." and we are both about to cry. i think i tell her the year i was born in that moment, and she knew i was from the future.
i must have told her because the scene changed and i hear my friend asking, "now where are we? what did you do"
we are much older now, and everything feels black and white. suddenly i am being released from an interrogation room, the man said hes seen enough.
curious to the details i learn through a photo of the woman i met in the past- now older with her name written underneath in the same beautiful cursive that she is responsible for my release.
"she always gets me out of trouble"
is the feeling, and this feeling that she did so because she remembers me from the past, like we broke the rules and that i was proof of her miracle all these years later
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Last night I got it, and it was so obvious all those years on: February 14, 2021, 22:51:47
Thanks Erik  smiley
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: February 14, 2021, 22:50:44
I think it's a wonderful thing. "Experiential wisdom." It's what we are all here for.

I can attest to viewing through the eyes/mind of others. Very cool.
8  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / My Bedroom on: February 13, 2021, 04:13:06
The most experiences I've had can be totaled from my childhood bedroom. I am back at home, in-between, as I try to gather my self back to an Independent life-style. This phase is near ending, I believe. My Sister is here too, due to COVID and other concern's. It's a unique experience to say the least. Well, ever since moving back I've made a very small nest for my self in what used to be our guest bedroom. I've turned my old bedroom into the new guest room. My parents let their friends stay in the new guest room if need be. It would also seem my Sister has taken refuge in my childhood room. Tonight she said something interesting to me. "I like this room because it's quiet. But the Spirits are real here. Let me tell you."

I kind of smiled and told her, you don't need to tell me anything. I've always known this to be true. I tried then to share some of my crazier experiences with her, she was astounded- and in a more agreeable nature since her occupying my old space. I'm only a few feet away from the old bedroom. But I wonder... Could that make all the difference in the non-physical activity levels???
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Last night I got it, and it was so obvious all those years on: February 13, 2021, 04:03:32
Thank you Erik. I'm not sure I understand everything you've said. I agree there are, "duh" moments that others have pointed out to me- as in, why didn't I think of that? At least you recognized this on your own.  smiley
10  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Native American Spirituality on: February 13, 2021, 03:59:31
At least everything is neatly organized and makes sense...
Spiritual Evolution > Native American Spirituality

Surely Dragon is here out of interest in things like consciousness... NPE... ? Don't let me put words in your mouth Brother.

Kind regards <3
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: February 13, 2021, 03:56:05
Epic
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Rare Blast's Remains Discovered in Milky Way Center on: February 09, 2021, 02:25:16
Hi Dragon,

Thank you for all your lovely contributions. It is a joy reading news that isn't so divisive in nature.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: February 05, 2021, 04:05:29
Whoa that's really cool, and hilarious how the information is relayed so differently! I love it, thank you for sharing. I want to add another detail I left out to validate some of our shared experience. I was also found sitting in the back seat on a car ride in the beginning of my dream.

So our shared elements are, friends in a car and riding back-seat. Being around someone or someone's who have passed away while being light-hearted about it. And reference to spice.

14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: February 04, 2021, 21:10:54
Hi Nameless, I'm pretty much a mutt but I don't know of any Spanish bloodline. Funny though because my GF is helping me learn Spanish and I have a natural inclination towards hispanic women.  grin

PS I just realized Sri Mata is Amma the hugging saint. Maybe my dream mind had it backwards?  shocked
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: February 04, 2021, 13:49:46
Hi Nameless- actually, I did just that.  grin Yesterday morning just shortly after the experience I went to my grocery store and purchased fennel supplements. I love the smell! I thought this would help me project. I thought I was being lead by my intuition. What was unique about yesterday was the woman checking me out took an interest in the reason for my purchase and shared with me her dreams and the hard to explain moments involving her father who passed and ex boyfriend who killed himself. Later in the day I felt like Spirit was guiding me, words on billboards and on street signs were highlighting in my subconcious mind. "Dream." "Dream It." "Wind swept." At the same time I felt the ferocity that is a fast moving Nature Spirit. It was surreal. There was another instance where a Woman confided something in me while I was working and shared a specific date. I was feeling the inner world alive in the outer one. I am deciding to take the fennel just before sleep.

Very interesting that you'd reply- I had a unique dream last night. I've met a few masters in my life time and have had dreams of them, including masters who have passed(Anandamayi Ma). Last night I was visited by Amma the hugging saint. I was entranced by her presence. She was in white robes and standing in mud. I was invited to follow her, "around the corner" in my dreams. We were somewhere where, maybe, someone passed away. She was doing her own thing with a small group of followers. There was a pool of mud waist deep that she submerged herself in and I followed. Our group was dancing in a circle chanting "Ma Srita Ma Srita Ma Srita" in the mud circle. We were happy- not somber. The other people mourning or paying homage didn't notice us. Amma noticed me, noticing her, and she took delight in my participation.

When I woke up around 2:30AM I logged this and looked up the sanskrit word for Srita and understand it might mean to take shelter in. This is another instance where my intuition is giving me words that actually mean something. I tried to project using wake back to sleep method, but instead of trying anything I just decided to meditate. I had a chant from Amma playing on my phone and the amount of chills rushing through me were orgasmic. Once the song ended, there were brief moments of concentration that made me feel like my consciousness was transported elsewhere- they were so brief. It looked like I saw the silhouette of a person in my minds eye but they were dead smack in front of me. I couldn't see anything- it was a shadow with colors behind it. But they felt in my face. My intention was to connect to "Mother."

Well anyways. I decided to go back to sleep because.. Got to get rest for work. In my dream, upon falling back asleep, I said aloud that I am inviting the nameless one. I told my self to write this down on paper... "To the nameless one. This is my invitation to you." I remember writing to please come, I love you and all other sorts of pleading scribbled about for the, "Nameless One"

Got to go for now... Getting tiny blue sparks of light recalling this! I'll check out Father of Medicine. Thank you!

16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: February 03, 2021, 13:38:05
Laying in bed around 4AM replaying a dream I just had, and set the intention to project. I told my self I will project and asked for clarity and healing. Suddenly the minds-eye took over and I saw/felt my self thumbing through pages of an empty book. I remember feeling the weight of the page against my skin as I turned it over with my thumb. I heard a voice inside my self but very distant and it said something really odd- "use that fennel brain of your fathers." Implying I needed to do something in order to project. "No" I said and immediately my awareness was brought back to my bed and to a mind trying to slip into an OBE. The free-flowing auto pilot had been turned off. I intuitively recognized that there is something in my self that is not allowing a projection at this time. I laid there curiously, "fennel brain? my father?" I tried projecting again later and could not. I had a nice meditation though, feeling the sensation of the breath and watching colors and shapes shift behind closed eyes. I know the words don't make sense, but that is what I heard very clearly albeit off in the distance of my being. Strange.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: February 01, 2021, 00:14:29
That's awesome Grumpy, I appreciate it. Reminds me of another one too. I've had what felt like a giant hand grab "me" out from wherever I am. It was very forceful and slammed me down. Kind of like, "not so fast."
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: January 30, 2021, 04:56:16
Hi Casey,
Thank you for posing the question. I've not really asked my self. I suppose, connection and discovery. These moment's are wonderful, even when terrifying, and so I would say for enjoyment as well. Truly I hope to get closer to God/Love. I will keep your question in mind, it's a good one.
<3
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: January 29, 2021, 23:26:01
Hey thanks Lumaza, I appreciate the acknowledgment and will have to research some new techniques soon! Thank god for this forum!  grin
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Usage of Wave 1 & Frank's method - revisit on: January 29, 2021, 18:56:24
What you may likely find is that nearly all these techniques work brilliantly at one point or another...but then they somehow lose a degree of effectiveness and you need to search for a new technique. And in fact...this may be part of the learning process...and Lumaza and I have had this ongoing discussion for about 4 years now, lol.
I think this is where I'm at. Thanks for the suggestion!
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: January 29, 2021, 18:22:52
Have tried wake back to sleep for a while now and am not having much success. I should add that this is the way I usually am permitted to experience a NPE. It seems these projections occur on someone-else's time. Last night after 2AM-2:30AM an opportunity was present and IMMEDIATELY shut down. Literally like an, "access denied" feeling. Just as I started hearing a voice and the creeping sensations associated with sleep paralysis or the feelings just before "take-off"  grin Am I shutting down? What is the reason for it...? Could I not be acknowledging something...? Hmm.

It used to be around the full moon opportunities would be more prevalent. Maybe I will have a chance tonight!
I have been feeling more connected lately, or like I'm back to this way of being. The non-physical reality is taking a life of communicating through the conscious experience, and I'm noticing surreal patterns or subtle intricacies creating a much larger picture.
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Group Diary on: January 25, 2021, 02:27:38
Hi Nameless. I wanted to thank you for something you posted recently. I am sharing it here, rather than a PM, I am learning from casey there are hidden benefits to this.
No problem Erik, this is what we are all here to do, help each other work through and figure out for ourselves what fits and what doesn't. No matter what it will always be your own insights that matter most. Of course we can push and prod and give each other new insights and that all helps greatly in forming our own perspectives.
As I begin to discover new information, or even revisit idea's with a more serious attitude, I have to take heed and find ways keep centered with the overwhelming amount of influence out there. My name is Eric too, and your message speaks to me like a salve applied to a wounded ego after feeling a bit lost with a most recent discovery and desire to connect the hard to explain moments. Another friend reminded me what matters most is Love. This MB has helped me by implanting idea's that interact with my personal experience- it was from reading and receiving replies here that allowed my experience with Monjoronson, solidifying concepts that I am in the desired state when the minds-eye is active and don't always need to force a projection in order to experience something. There's more, and I'd like to think of your reply to Erik as a synchronicity worth logging in the group diary. Feels like, unseen layers coalescing and I hope to continue to connect with the community. Cheers.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal- tides2dust. Entries, Past Experiences, Notes and Questions on: January 24, 2021, 14:44:37
I haven't had much success with conscious projections. I've had vivid dreams recently but not much in the realm of direct communication or observation of the in-between state. I wonder if coffee interferes with this? I get mixed answers. Some say no, some say yes. Also I'm working almost every day now so I find it difficult to wake myself up intentionally at 4AM, trying to capture that in between moment and then wake up again just hours later to record details before going to work.  cry

It would seem whatever responsible for allowing the projections, discovering answers or intermingling directly with... Operates on their time, not mine. Still, I try.
If I have to abandon my love for coffee for a while, well, this is a challenge on its own.  grin
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: January 24, 2021, 14:38:11
Hi Shineling,

That is very cool. I would be bummed out if I lost my beautiful dream girl too.  grin What you said about synchronicity and the astral plane. I believe that. I have had "astral visions" blend in with this physical reality. It also makes me think about the force responsible for manipulating our exterior world to acknowledge our inner one. Crazy huh?

All these forms, including myself, I have experienced stretch out and vacuum into that all pervading nothingness or, vibration.

Really cool idea's coming your way!
25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Being an Observer in Dreams on: January 24, 2021, 07:44:16
Lumaza, the harmony I am experiencing with you right now is making me smile. I am enjoying it here. To answer the question, yes I dream in observer mode from time to time too!  smiley Until next time~
Pages: [1] 2 3