The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 06, 2020, 20:22:44

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: MRI possible oobe? on: October 31, 2006, 16:02:10
I had a MRI done about 2 years ago. Soon after I started feeling the vibrations and buzzing throughout my body...mostly at night. When I became interstested in and practicing AP they got much stronger. There must be some connection with the sounds that they play to get brain activity...its just like hemi sync.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Childhood Memories on: September 04, 2006, 04:25:37
Here's another one I had.

I was about 7 and we lived in a rural area in Indiana.  There was a small country road in front of our house. It was not uncommon to not see a car come by for an hour. It was a hard top road so you would occasionally see a large truck come by. I was outside playing and seen coming down the road a semi truck pulling one half of a double wide trailer. For those who do not know what this is..its a house thats pre-assembled/cut in half and then is transported to the build site. They were traveling about 35 mph and I watched them come up the road...it was the biggest excitement of the day seeing this house on wheels. Right in front of me as I was standing by the road... the house came off of the trailer and slammed into the hayfield next to me. I was not shocked at all...because right before this happened, maybe about seconds I knew this very incident was going to happen. I had some sort of thought or something and I knew this was going to happen before it did. For a long time a after.. I actually thought that I somehow caused the accident with my MIND.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Childhood Memories on: September 01, 2006, 02:12:05
I was in the 3rd grade and a bunch of us kids were playing baseball. It was wet and the ground was muddy. I was running to home plate and I slipped.  What happened next is one of weirdest things that I can remember. Especially at the age I was. When I slipped my feet came right out from under me and I moved in slow motion. It felt like time had stopped. From the the beginning to the end of the fall felt like a minute. I was completely suspended in air the total time. Another weird thing, I could see my self as this happened.This was 30 years ago and I still can remember it like it was yesterday.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Split dream consciousness on: April 30, 2006, 01:19:35
I have a similar thing happen to me from time to time. I will be asleep and having a dream. It's very strange but I will also be fully awake and feeling my body as it is laying in the bed. I also am able to think clearly as if I am wide awake but at the same time experiencing the dream.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Frank's virtual classroom on: February 19, 2006, 19:54:42
This is a theory of mine. I think that while he was trying to get the virtual classroom set up he used all or most of the money that people had sent him. Realized that this just wasn't going to work out or he just made some bad financial decisions. Rather than facing everyone and losing all creditability on this forum. He decided to just disappear. He probably is still working on mapping the human consciousness and may appear someday but with another screen name.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Frank's virtual classroom on: February 19, 2006, 14:38:25
This is probably old news as many may have already done this. I was just cleaning out some old e-mail and I seen a e-mail from Frank Kepple. It was the Astral Projection Truth Newsletter. I replied to it with a read receipt. So far the e-mail has not been opened. I did get the auto-response telling me that the e-mail has been received and that he can not send a response to every e-mail. This at least seems that someone is still maintaining his website.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Rolling on: January 08, 2006, 17:58:14
Quote from: Tantalord
for me it usually occurs when i wake up in the morning and go back to sleep again.

This is when it is happening to me also. What is also strange is that when the experience comes to an end there seems to be no break in consciousness. It'd kind of hard to explain. I am rolling one minute aware of what's going on and the next thing I realize is that I can't do it any longer and I am back fully in my waking consciousness.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Rolling on: January 08, 2006, 15:02:58
Has anyone ever had this happen to them? And what can I do to take advantage of it to get out of body?

This has happened to me 3 times this week. I will be in bed sleeping and I will all of a sudden wake up. I am aware of my physical body and it is motionless but I feel myself rolling or spinning. For instance this morning I was sleeping on my stomach, I was able to make myself turn over facing upwards without moving my physical body. I can also turn 360 degrees to face down again. It is really a strange feeling.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Frank on: January 02, 2006, 13:58:21
Quote from: thesickmoon
So, like, both astralprojectiontruth.com and ourultimatereality.com are both registered through Domains by Proxy, Inc. And they both have really frakking long sales pitches. Maybe they are the same person!

I think you're on to something. I am going to have to go back to those web sites and take a look. Maybe there is a hidden message in there. cheesy
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Frank on: December 30, 2005, 11:42:43
Also, I didn't realize I was posting in Time Traveler's thread. I hope he doesn't get mad at me again.

thesickmoon,

I apologize. I was in a bit of a bad mood that night and I totally misunderstood what you were saying.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Frank on: December 24, 2005, 06:32:07
Quote from: thesickmoon
Quote from: Time Traveler

I am a single father to 4 girls.

Holy Zarquon singing fish! No wonder you're a time traveler; it's the only way to get any of it for yourself.

Sorry...I have no idea what you said.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Frank on: December 24, 2005, 06:11:41
Quote from: Nay
LOL..damn some of you need to get out more often! LOL! :kermit:

Okay...really I do get out quit a bit grin

Nays Total posts:  3229
[1.90% of total / 3.23 posts per day]

My(Time Traveler)  Total posts:  55
[0.03% of total / 0.14 posts per day]

Nay...I am rarely on this forum but I am interested in the topics that are discussed here. Maybe that's the problem... I don't spend my whole life on the forum. I am a single father to 4 girls. I don't have the time to post 3.23 posts a day. I just asked a simple question.

If there is anyone out there that has some intelligent input to this topic I would like to hear it.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Frank on: December 24, 2005, 02:31:11
Hello,

Since Frank has left the Forum I have often looked to see if he has submitted a post. I will go to his profile and look at the number of his total posts. Since September the number has been 3127. Yesterday day I seen that the number has dropped to 3123. Has one of the moderator's deleted 4 posts or could of Frank did this?
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The False-gods of astral pulse on: November 21, 2005, 18:21:50
Quote from: Abraham
Lol.

Im not Christian. Who said Im christian? I'm Muslim.
Christians are pagans also.

Muslims are terrorists...so your opinion means nothing to me.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Rolling out on: November 06, 2005, 16:55:05
Quote from: Selski
You can also change the direction of the swinging/swaying.  Backwards and forwards (as if on a swing) is just as nice as left to right.

Yes...I can even do it as I sit at my computer with my eyes open.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Rolling out on: November 06, 2005, 13:53:27
I have been trying the roll out method here lately. When I lay down I can easily start the swaying back and forth motion. It feels like I am swinging in a hammock. I can make myself go very fast. But when I try to roll I can only make 1/8 to 1/4 of a roll. I think what my whole problem is that I am not in the right state to separate. My mind is awake but my body is not asleep.

I am a light sleeper and last night I was waking up quite a bit. Each time I would feel the swaying and rocking sensations. I woke up just before dawn and started to roll more than I usually do. I just rolled right of my bed and slowly floated down to the floor and bounced like a balloon. At this point I couldn't see. After a couple of seconds I did open my eyes and I was floating about a foot above my bed. I looked at my hands and they looked funny. They were kind of gray and didn't look quite like they do in the physical. I looked at my bed and I didn't see my body there. I tried to push myself up and away from my bed. I then all of a sudden was back in my body.

After I was awake I tried to do the roll out method again but was not able to. I was able to sway back and forth but no rolling.  My only OBE's have been when I am on the border of sleep. If I could master the state of Mind Awake-Body Asleep I know the swaying motion would be more than enough to throw myself out of my body.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Stuck in phase of APing on: September 25, 2005, 03:14:43
I used to get heavy breathing. Now when I am try to get into focus 10 or during meditation my breathing gets very shallow. I sometimes get scared that I am not breathing at all and it breaks my concentration.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / results while using Hemi-sync on: September 12, 2005, 01:14:10
Quote from: Froglet
The Gateway series.  They teach you how to reach different focus levels that the Monroe Institute teaches.

Froglet,

Have you had any success with them? Are they worth the money? I have been trying to phase on my own and not having any luck.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / results while using Hemi-sync on: September 12, 2005, 00:58:14
I'm curious. Which Cd's do you have? I am wanting to buy some but not sure which ones to get.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Secret! on: September 07, 2005, 01:54:41
I've smoked it, made tea out of it (tastes horrible) and made capsules to swallow out of it. The capsules work the best.

I have about an ounce of Calea. I made tea once and it was the worst thing I have ever tasted. Can I put my dried leaf in capsules? If so how much do you put in them?
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Really F_cking Tired.... (Now I', f_cking proud) on: September 06, 2005, 02:14:31
I feel the same way sometimes. I feel like I take 1 step forwards and 3 steps back. Don't give up.
22  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Where did the energy go? on: August 27, 2005, 00:41:54
In the last couple of days I have felt high energy levels. My bedroom(the place I meditate and do energy work)is not very cool in the summertime. The temperature is starting to cool off where I live. I wonder if the cooler temperature is better for energy.
23  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Where did the energy go? on: August 26, 2005, 01:36:29
N.E.W is really good to start with but if your on the level where you can't feel much just do the exercises to keep you energy body in shape or look for a new form of energy development that can be stronger.

I have heard this mentioned before. With more practice my energy development will go to higher level. Is there a progression that is happening? What kinds of changes might I expect?
24  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Where did the energy go? on: August 26, 2005, 01:04:06
It is true. Because you are new to this you felt a huge surge because it was unlike something you've felt before, I'm assuming. Now you're used to it so it doesn't feel nearly as drastic.

This is exactly what is going on with me and has been one of my theories to why the energy doesn't feel as strong.
25  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Where did the energy go? on: August 07, 2005, 04:32:06
Quote from: runlola
HI

I practice qigong. In qigong, there are times when you will no longer feel the intense energy & you will wonder where it went. You body adjusts to the increase in energy & uses it up. Because of that, you wonít feel it so strongly. As long as you keep practicing, you will eventually pass this point. You are passing on to another level where your energy will become even stronger. As you fill up each new level of energy, you go through a period of not feeling much energy. This is the most important time to keep practicing. I am sure you are going through the same thing in your energy work. Itís just the ebb & flow.

Runlola,

I hope you are right. I will take your advice and will keep practicing. I do have to add something. Even though my energy level feels to be fading, I have had a couple of OBE's that were spontaneous. It's just that I was so addicted to the high energy and awareness that I once had. And now it has me kind of down.

Brad
Pages: [1] 2 3