The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 24, 2020, 20:34:33

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3
26  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Where did the energy go? on: August 07, 2005, 00:33:34
I am at a real low point in my energy development.I started using NEW last November and I got extremely good results after only a couple of weeks of the exercises. Almost at all hours of the day I could feel the energy surging through me and around me. My energy centers were very active and were sensitive to sound. I could feel the slightest sound with my Chakra's. My awareness was so sharp and crisp and during meditation I could clear my mind very easily. At first I had a little success with the ROPE technique and could get into a pretty deep trance quickly. I used to get very heavy vibrations. They  were so hard it felt like I was holding a jack hammer.

About 4 months ago I began to notice that the energy wasn't there like it used to be. It kind of was a gradual decrease and now the energy is so low it is barely noticeable. I can raise energy but it is nothing like it used to be. I feel like the OLD me before I started using NEW. This really worries me because I feel for the first time like I am on the verge of giving up.

Has anyone gone through a similar dry spell and were you able to come out of it? If so what can I do to help get me back on track and to where I once was?

Brad
27  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is it possible? on: August 06, 2005, 17:51:21
AngelicSaiyan,

Here is an experience that happened to me and it sounds similar to yours. This is an excerpt from my dream journal.

I was in my bed awake lying on my stomach. I spontaneously started using the rollout method to induce an OBE. This is something that I have tried un-successfully in the past. My body felt like a shell and I was moving inside it. I was on my stomach with my head turned to the left. I turned clockwise and the rolled off the bed. As I was coming off the bed I started to go into a dive kinda like I was diving in a pool or something. I then got a vision that was cloudy and hard to make out. It was in the center of my mind. I was clearly awake but my eyes were closed and I was seeing. I can remember them being closed and feeling my eyes moving behind my closed lids and still being able to see. It looked like I was seeing my room. It was in black and white and was not a still picture. There was motion. I tried to hold on to it as I looked around but it slowly faded. My eye lids opened and I was in my bed and it was 4:05 am. I laid in bed thinking about what just happened and concluded one of two things. This was either an OBE or a false awaking
that turned to a wake induced lucid dream. Either way it was truly an incredible experience.
28  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Odd Experience... on: July 14, 2005, 23:00:06
This is really strange. A couple of days ago I was getting allot of imagery and I heard the same kind of sound. The noise came from inside my head. It was the funniest sounding thing at the time. It just came out of no where and completely broke my concentration. It's common to read about these types of noises but it was the first time I ever heard something.
29  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / roll out on: July 13, 2005, 01:43:14
Hello all,

I want to describe an experience that I had a couple of nights ago. I am trying to figure out what exactly it might of been. I have experiences like this but I am always saying to myself, "No that wasn't an OBE. It has to be something else...maybe a lucid dream".

This is an excerpt from my journal.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I was lying on my stomach and I spontaneously started using the roll out method to induce an OBE. This is something that I have tried un-successfully in the past. My body felt like a shell and I was moving inside it. I was on my stomach with my head turned to the left. I turned clockwise and the rolled off the bed. As I was coming off the bed I started to go into a dive kinda like I was diving in a pool or something. I then got a vision that was cloudy and hard to make out. It was in the center of my mind.  I was clearly awake but my eyes were closed and I was seeing. I can remember them being closed and feeling my eyes moving behind my closed lids and still being able to see. It looked like I was seeing my room and was in black and white and was not a still picture.I tried to hold on to it as I looked around but it slowly faded. My eye lids opened and I was in my bed and it was 4:05 am.

I am not sure what to classify this. I'm thinking it could be a wake induce lucid dream. Does anyone have any opinions?

Brad
30  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Terrorist attacks in London on: July 09, 2005, 22:29:15
Quote from: Frank
Hi:

That's the old, "end justifies the means argument".

Yours,
Frank

The old, "end justifies the means argument" is a very valid argument. How about this? The U.S. entering WWII against Nazi Germany and liberating France. What a different place Europe would be if we would of been cowards and tried to negotiate with Hitler.

Iraq did invade another country and Saddam Hussein did kill thousands if not hundreds of thousands of his own people during his reign. Tell the relatives of some of those thousands that he had killed that the war was not justified.
Lets look at this another way. Say one of your neighbors was becoming violent with other neighbors. Beating and killing them for what ever reason they wanted. It's not your business they are not doing it to you. What do you do? Do you let them continue?  Sometimes someone has to step in.

As for the terrorists there is no negotiating with them. It's not just about the war in Iraq with them. Compared to the world population they are a relatively small group. They are controlled by fanatical people with an ideology hell bent on killing people. I have heard many of their statements that they have released over the years. They want to kill Westerners because they disagree with their religion and way of life. The terrorist attack on 9/11 was prior to the Iraq war..so why did they do that. People and the terrorists will say it's because of our foreign policy. They always need a reason to kill innocent people. It will always be something.

What would you suggest that the world does about fighting or fixing the terrorism problem? In my opinion there will always be terrorism. We have all been killing each other since the beginning of time and it looks like it will always continue. Running from them and meeting their demands will only make them demand more and want to kill more of us.

Brad
31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Looking inwards on: July 09, 2005, 19:50:06
Quote from: Selski

Here's the kooky bit.

Now move your mind/awareness/focus towards the square and at the same time bring the square closer to your mind.  When you feel that the square is "aligned" with where your mind is, place your entire existence into this square.  Forget about anything external to that square.  That square is you.  You are that square.

That's looking inwards.  In my opinion.  Smiley

Sarah

Sarah,

It does make sense but I am having trouble bringing it in closer but I will keep practicing. I do see 3D shapes and I can focus on them and make them clearer. I have been able to do that for quite awhile. I usually will have some sort of image flash. This morning I had a several ones. They are usually something weird and do not make sense.

Thanks,
Brad
32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Looking inwards on: July 04, 2005, 18:04:57
I have been trying phasing for a few weeks. I do the noticing exercise daily but I am confused about something. I read all of the time about LOOKING INWARDS. What exactly does that mean? It seems the more I read about Phasing the more I get confused. Sad

Thanks,
Brad
33  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Where to get some quality salvia on: May 23, 2005, 00:27:40
ps has any tried the dream herb ever?!?

If you are talking about Calea Zacatechichi, I have once. I made some tea with it. It's one of the worst things I have ever tasted.
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Where to get some quality salvia on: May 22, 2005, 18:14:22
I have been using Salvia for a month. I prefer not to smoke so I have been using the quid method. You hydrate dry leaves and then chew them. The first 4 to 5 times I didn't feel a thing. It apparently takes time to get results for some people. I have heard that it has a reverse tolerance. Meaning the more times you us it the less you need to get the desired effects I chew about 3 sets of leaves in about 30 minutes then lay down and close my eyes and I feel like I just drift away. For me it takes only seconds to get to the deep meditative state that takes 1/2 hour without salvia. I have only used raw leaf and very low dosage. I got my leaf from www.iamshaman.com and I have heard that www.mazatecgarden.com has some of the best salvia. I also recently joined a forum that is exclusively about Salvia Divinorum. It is very informative an I highly recommend it. You can find it at www.entheology.org.
35  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / What do you see? on: April 23, 2005, 04:20:15
What I usually see is 3D shapes that seem to morph into other shapes. They move and usually change colors. Most of the times its hard to see their detail. But sometimes its so clear it gets a little scary. It's like I'm on some sort of hallucinogenic drug.
36  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / HI!! on: April 16, 2005, 00:50:11
http://www.astralvoyage.com/projection/dailylottery.html
37  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream on: April 05, 2005, 15:54:21
This is this mornings entry in my dream journal. Please read and I would appreciate your thoughts..Thanks.

4/05/05

I was in a field just off of a road that is near where I grew up as a child. I seen some new construction. This is common in this area but someone(in the dream) who was with me told me that they were restaurants. It looked like a mall of some sort. This is real strange because most new construction going on here are houses. This area is in the country and has only one general store. When I visit there it feels like you are transported to a different time.   The person in the dream and I were saying how the people around here wont have to drive 30 miles to go to a nice restaurant. I then started walking down the road toward the construction site. Itís a hard top country road and it must of been in the summer because the grass on each side was as tall as me. The day was a bright and sunny and I can remember that I walked on the side of the rod of the on coming traffic and cars were passing me. At this point of the dream there was some sort of pause. I may have woke up at this point but Iím not sure.  When the dream started again I was floating above a floor that was brownish orange. I immediately knew I was out of my body and felt I was having an astral projection. I realized I was in the restaurant that was being constructed. I saw a glass door leading to the outside and decided to go thru it. I passed right thru it without opening it up. I felt a tingling feeling and some resistance as my body went thru the glass. It felt so awesome. I then started to move away from the building but was having some trouble getting going. I had to use my mind to travel where I wanted to go. Of course I had that desire to fly so I just took off. Not real fast...about the speed of a traveling car. I was heading toward a small town that is located nearby. This was such a vivid experience. It felt more real than...real life. Everything was so bright and sparkled. As I passed thru the air there was a glittery effect. I canít really describe it. I seen that there was people coming out of the church so I came in for a landing and wanted to pass right thru a person. I was heading right towards a woman and I noticed another woman was looking straight at me. I thought, ď She shouldn'tít be able to see meĒ and then I woke up.

I am not sure how to describe this experience. It was the most vivid dream I ever had. My feeling is that this was a lucid dream.
38  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / allergies and energy work on: March 14, 2005, 02:18:20
My allergies have come and are now gone. Nothing really helps me. I just have to suffer through it and meditating and energy work is near impossible. I am hoping that the shots help.
39  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / allergies and energy work on: March 12, 2005, 16:13:12
I think this may have been discussed before. I did a search but I had a hard time find an answer to my question about allergies. I am allergic to allot of different things. I have just started getting allergy shots. None are food.. they are mostly pollen and dust mites. I just had an outbreak recently and it causes me to have problems concentrating. I have a difficult time meditating and find it even harder to do energy work. I am sure there are others that have this same problem and would like to hear from anyone who has any ideas how to work through the allergy episodes.
40  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream on: March 06, 2005, 19:59:24
Last night during a dream I was laying on a bed and I had an OBE. This is the first time that I can recall that I have had a dream about an OBE. I think that this shows that my sub-conscious is getting saturated of idea of separating from my body. In the dream I was laying on the bed thinking that I would try and exit and it happened pretty fast an easy. I exited and floated up to the ceiling and then moved around the room. This is the only dream that I can ever remember that it felt like it was actually was happening. When I woke I had actually thought that I had an OBE. I really think it was a dream but is it possible that it might of been something else? Either way it was pretty cool.
41  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Location for OBE on: March 06, 2005, 19:50:05
I have been experimenting with several techniques with trying having an OBE. One of the things that I have been doing is trying different locations in the house. I have no results anywhere but in my bedroom in my bed. Today I laid down in two locations and felt no vibrations. Immediately I went to my bed and within just a few seconds my primary centers were buzzing along with the floating sensation. Soon after that came the vibrations. Although I didnít have an OBE I wonder why my bedroom seems to be the best place for me to make my attempts.
42  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Latest OBE Attempt on: March 05, 2005, 14:44:17
Quote from: Swarooptheone
Actually many people initially feel rope method doesnt work. But the great thing about rope method is that it can be MIXED with other technique:

1) When u are imagining like jumping up and down tampoline, when u reach a deep state / or if u come across vibes, , , its the time to imagine that you suddenly cling to a rope while ou spring out of tampoline and cntinue on with rope method.

Patience is the key. THE key !

Thanks...I will give it a try. I have been doing allot of experimenting and I have been able to get into a deeper trance than ever before. A couple of times I have been in total paralysis with strong vibrations.
43  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Latest OBE Attempt on: March 02, 2005, 01:19:52
I haven't had any luck with the rope method so I have been experimenting with other methods and seeing what kind of sensations that I get. I was imagining that I was jumping up and down on a trampoline. This gave me the heaviest vibrations that I ever felt. It was like someone was shaking me. I usually get the slight humming feeling but this was so much more and of course it kind freaked me out. Well...more like a distraction and I lost concentration.
44  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Magnets and energy on: February 27, 2005, 06:04:02
Quote from: knucklebrain1970
3 Pages and still no clarification. This is a dead end street fellas. There must be a way to attach the magnets to the body so that it induces the flow of energy properly. Like magnets on the feet and hands or something. Know what I mean? But it seems as if you'd need a nuclear physicist at this point to figure it out cheesy

Kevin

knucklebrain....you are cracking me up!!
45  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Meeting people interested in OBE on: February 27, 2005, 04:12:57
Good idea corall. I did a search on switchboard.com and I found a couple close to where I live. Looks like I'm going on a field trip.
46  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Meeting people interested in OBE on: February 26, 2005, 16:22:54
Quote from: Gandalf
Well, I would be *very* careful about who you tell about your OBE/astral interest as many people are not as understanding of the topic as they are here, in fact if you get used to talking about it here it can lull you into a false sense of security. There is still a lot of hysteria about the whole subject and if you lived in some conservative bible belt area for example, I would be VERY careful about who you talk to, otherwise you might find yourself alienated, or subjected to forced prayer sessions to 'cure' you from straying from the 'right path'. Always be sure that the individual is open enough to accept the idea BEFORE hand.. I can't stress this enough, as I have been burned in the past! (although not literally hehe).

Doug

Gandalf,

Thanks for the advice. This is something that I definately am already coming to understand and from this point on I am going to keep it to myself. I have not had an OBE or AP yet only some really good energy work. When I do have one I will only tell the people on this forum.
47  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Meeting people interested in OBE on: February 26, 2005, 13:50:34
The few people I have spoken to were family and they kinda think it's weird and do not believe it. My mother who I can trust most...who I thought would be okay with it and be interested, she changes the subject and really seems to not want to speak about. Don't get me wrong Astral Pulse is probably one of the best places to talk about this topic. Sitting at my computer and typing text..it's not the same as having personal friends in your life.
48  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Meeting people interested in OBE on: February 26, 2005, 13:14:39
I have noticed that more people in Australia than in most places around the world are interested in these topics, Iím not sure why.

I've notice this also. I wonder what percentage of people on this forum are from different countries around the world? That would be interesting data...
49  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Meeting people interested in OBE on: February 25, 2005, 21:55:50
Because this topic of OBE and AP is a hard topic to speak with to some people I am wanting to find and make some new friends. Where are some good places to meet people who are opened minded to these ideas?
50  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Hahahaha! BEWARE! on: February 23, 2005, 01:03:49
I have three teenage daughters....we are always at Elevated status.
Pages: 1 [2] 3