The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 24, 2020, 21:56:05

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3]
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Help with technique on: February 17, 2005, 23:17:56
Corall, Selski and Frank,

Thanks....I think I will take a week off. Once, I thought if I didn't practice that someday I might loose my abilities. But now I really don't think this is true. I will keep you up to date on any new developments.

TT
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Help with technique on: February 16, 2005, 22:50:14
Hello All,

I have been meditating and working with my chakra's for a little more than three months. I do this almost on a daily basis. It's hard for me to just meditate without my energy centers going crazy.  One thing that I have noticed is that most times when I sit or lie down to meditate I quickly feel a floating feeling. When I first started it took me quite awhile to get this feeling. I have also noticed that I can hold this much longer than before. At first it was maybe a couple of minutes..now it's about twenty. This feeling then turns to heavy vibrations but I still haven't been successful with having an obe. I have been taking an approach of practicing and looking within myself for all of the answers to be able to obe. I am using the rope technique and sometimes feel that its working but still nothing.  I am definitely not loosing my patience at all. I want to know if that even though I haven't had an obe should I keep continuing what I am doing even though it hasn't worked yet?
53  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / New energy ways on: January 15, 2005, 15:50:29
As I posted earlier, I feel my chakra's spinning in both directions easily. I also can make them move in a different way. It's still clockwise and counter clockwise but it's more like the crown chakra's motion is. In my Brow, Throat, Heart, Solar Plexus and Spleen chakra's I feel a clockwise spin but it's horizontal rather than vertical. I wonder has anyone else felt the same sort of thing?
54  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / New energy ways on: January 09, 2005, 07:04:19
Sometimes I do have to concentrate. I still haven't been able to have an an obe... though I feel that I have been very close.
55  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / New energy ways on: January 09, 2005, 06:20:56
I'm not sure if it's just me but when I start out clockwise or counter clockwise...I kind of go on auto-pilot. Once a few of my secondary chakra's get stimulated my whole body goes crazy. They all just go spinning....what ever direction they want. It feels like I have energy balls orbiting my chakra's. Also the wrapping technique thats described in Astral Dynamics happens without me willing it to...all of a sudden my limbs feel as if they are getting wrapped like a mummy.
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Images on: January 02, 2005, 21:28:19
Quote from: EOL007
Quote from: Time Traveler
A couple of days ago I woke in the morning and I was raising energy through my body and I had something strange happen. My eyes were closed and I saw a grayish reflection of my face. An image then opened in my head. It was like a cartoon..of a cat dancing. Lasted only about ten seconds and then it vanished. I had another one today. My eyes were closed and I had a flash of a picture. It was very fast but it looked like something that was outdoors. Does anyone know what this might be? I read somewhere about somebody describing these same kind of things.

Hi Time Traveler,

Interesting!

Looks like some good clairvoyance or a couple of short OBEs. The only anomaly being the cat dancing, which sounds like simple hypnagogic imagery dropped on to your minds eye by your subconscious! Regardless of what terminology you prefer it looks like you had some good success.

I often get outdoor imagery returned to my mind eye. Please allow me to tell of a recent example I had at the recent workshop… I related back to Robert Bruce that I had was aware of viewing an outdoor scene – not dissimilar to the Brecon Beacon’s location near Buckland Hall. Robert fed back that I most probably had a short OBE.

Now one might say that after a long drive and a couple of restful days at the Hall one might when in a deeply relaxed state rekindle such scenery! Now in my case the imagery I was aware of was form an elevated vantage point at least 50 – 100 ft above the countryside of tree lined hills and a lakeside. Incidentally although I knew there was a river nearby I had not been aware that there was a lake. I later double checked this and found that there was in fact one nearby. This got me to thinking as I had no awareness of dislocation from the body as the imagery had come to mind whilst I was sitting and feeling as if I was still seated in my chair in lecture room. How could I accommodate for this? One way might be to consider it as a form of remote viewing or clairvoyance. So if it were OBE then the only way to account for this would be that an aspect of my mind had perceived the scenery and on bringing it back to my body location as a memory to be replayed before my minds eye. Perhaps this was a type of memory download situation! No matter how we try to define and label experience - it was fun!

Anyhow hope this simple example makes something of a comparison with your experiences above.

Best,

Stephen  Smiley

EOL007,

Thanks for the reply and sharing your experiance. I have only been doing energy work and trying to AP for about 2 months.  The cat dancing was like a little video. All of this is still new to me and I hope that these types of things keep happening.
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Images on: January 02, 2005, 00:38:58
A couple of days ago I woke in the morning and I was raising energy through my body and I had something strange happen. My eyes were closed and I saw a grayish reflection of my face. An image then opened in my head. It was like a cartoon..of a cat dancing. Lasted only about ten seconds and then it vanished. I had another one today. My eyes were closed and I had a flash of a picture. It was very fast but it looked like something that was outdoors. Does anyone know what this might be? I read somewhere about somebody describing these same kind of things.
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / amygdala on: December 18, 2004, 16:17:18
Has anyone heard of the amygdala? It is located in the frontal lobes of the brain. I have read that it can be "clicked forward" as they call it and it can
trigger a heightened sense of awareness and is helpful in triggering astral projection. In looking at pictures of where it is located in the brain I have noticed that it is in the same location of a secondary chakra or possibly the brow chakra.  It's kind of between the ears. If anyone has any info on this I would appreciate any comments.

Thanks,

Here is a link to one of the articles I have read.
http://astralvoyage.com/projection/amygdala.html
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Am i close as well??? on: December 03, 2004, 22:41:26
Quote from: astral man
When I am trying to have an OBE, i feel as though there is some sort of mild electricity current flowing through my legs, is this a sign of getting close to being able to project??? Also when you say that the "vibrations" start, do you actually feel your body moving when it vibrates? smiley  smiley  smiley

I haven't had an OBE yet. I have been close a few times and when I feel that I am it feels as if my whole body has an electrical current through it.  Yes I do feel my body moving during the falling sensation and upwards when using the rope. I haven't made any attempts to have an OBE in a week. I think the last time took a lot of my energy. I went a couple of days that where I didn't feel the energy flowing at all and today I feel strong energy sensations....Does anyone else have these high and low energy levels?
60  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Chakra stimulation on: November 27, 2004, 14:39:34
I am 38 years old. I think that this is no longer going to be a real problem. Since my last post I am finding that I am able to achieve a good balance. All of my chakra's seem to working together.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Sinking feelings on: November 27, 2004, 00:32:27
Quote from: ralphm
I have felt the sinking feeling more as an elevator falling, it is one of my favorite techniques.

The technique that I use to induce the sinking feeling works great. At an amusement park close to where I live is a ride called the " Dropzone ".  You are strapped in a seat and elevated to 350 feet and then you are dropped. It's a rush. I have rode it many times . It takes only a few seconds to remember that feeling and feel as If I am falling. I would recommend anyone to try this. These rides are quite popular and are in allot of amusement parks.
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / I think I was close on: November 26, 2004, 23:08:39
I have been reading on how to have an OBE for about 1 month. I came across the Astral Dynamics website and decided to work on raising energy and opening my chackra's before I try to have an OBE. I feel I have made allot of progress in just a few short weeks. I feel like my body is raising energy constantly. I am humming all of the time. Today I went  to lay down and take a nap and my body just seemed to take over and it was only about 15 minutes all of the chakra's were humming. The vibrations were very strong and I made myself have the falling sensation. I kept it up for about 2 or 3 minutes and then instantly used the rope technique. It felt like I was slowly ripping my body apart. I was a little scared but also exhilerated......then the phone rang. I forgot to turn the ringer off and I slowly lost all concentration. I was so disappointed.

Since I am so new to this I would appreciate any comments. Please let me know if I am on the right track?
63  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / negative "side effects" to energizing chakras? on: November 25, 2004, 01:15:10
I am having the same sort of problem. Until only about a month ago I never seriously believed in Chakras. Now I seemed to activated them and I can't keep my mind off of them. All though out the day they seem to pulse, even when I am not really thinking of them. The only one that I have not opened is the Crown.
64  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Chakra stimulation on: November 24, 2004, 19:40:07
When I am raising energy and stimulating my Chakras I find that the Base Chakra and the one that is just below the navel is my most active. I actually get sexually turned on by it. I read that you shouldn't let this chakra become to active or it may cause developmental problems in others areas. Does anyone have any opinions on this?
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral projection technique on: November 24, 2004, 14:41:49
I haven't read Astral Dynamics yet. I plan to get it soon. I have just read allot on the web site.
66  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Pulsing sensations on: November 22, 2004, 18:52:18
I have only been using the NEW system for about a month and I have had some very fast results. I am able to raise energy easily and once I get it started started it's hard to stop. Even when I try I find myself automatically pulling the energy up. I get very strong pulsing sensations. Here lately during the times that I am not raising energy and doing charkra stimulation I have been getting the sensations. It kind of feels like my body is shaking when its not. Can someone tell me is this normal? It feels very strange. I appreciate you comments.
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral projection technique on: November 22, 2004, 16:06:24
I have never had an AP but last night when I went to bed I relaxed my body and was raising energy. I have only learned and been practicing this for only about a month. My whole body was pulsing and I had a sensation that I was falling. The falling sensation only lasted about 30 seconds. Can anyone tell me if I am heading in the right direction for achieving an AP?
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Anti depressants on: November 19, 2004, 17:18:51
Does anyone know if anti depressants prohibit astral projecting? I am taking one that helps me sleep. I have not had an AP but have only been trying for only about a month. I have vibrations and sinking sensations but that is as far as I've been. The only time that I have tried to AP is after a few days of not taking the anti depressant. I appreciate any comments.
Pages: 1 2 [3]