The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 18, 2019, 11:09:02

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21
1  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Herb decision troubles on: August 25, 2004, 18:58:58
Hello all, Im a wiccan of ecletic tradition and i was wondering whats best for dreams and clairavoyance. It has come to my attention that eye bright is used for eysight and mugwort for dreams, both of which contain similar characteristics in effects.I have not used neither of the herbs so this is why i have brought up the quetsion of whats best for using.

Thank you and Blessed be
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / forceful eyes on: August 24, 2004, 07:05:20
About 1 am during my AP attempt with the Binaurial beat freq from BWGEN,I was just getting into the stage where I could almost separate.
For some reason my eyes were somewhat trying to force their way open and along with the normal eye twitching from REM, I went along with it.At first I thought I was seeing with my astral eyes but I new right then and there it was over and I ruined it by opening my eyes.
Can someone explaine the fact of my eyes forcing their way open[?]

Its like my relaxing and everything went back to normal or something and I just wasnt relaxed anymore. I also am still having trouble with saliva, tonight I managed to hold it off for a while though so I wont ask about it this time.

Also does anyone have any great methods for getting into hypnagogic stage?I got right to the point of it but it faded and The attempt of AP was over because my saliva kept ruining the whole relaxing and everything.

Thanx, T_Kman0610
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / dreams and half OBE's on: August 20, 2004, 23:49:09
hello friends and Astral pulse, i havnt been here for quite sometime. i just got back from st louis where i visited family, they didnt have a computer so i had to wait a month to get home. Anyways, iv been workin on and progressing in OBE meditation and practice, whenever iv tried OBE or AP i havnt been able to exit.Also when i have fell asleep during practice i get multiple dreams for somereason and each one is very differant. Usually ive been gettin OBE and lucid side effects during dream duration. My problem is remembering dreams most of the time. Whenever iv tried dream remembering techniques i always wake up forgetting every piece of what i dreamed. Whenever i go with the flow i remember. Can this mean i must have a subconscious OBE or dream schedule? nothing i have practiced to remember dreams has worked but when i have just fallen asleep without doing the practic i can remember the dream most of the time.

if anyone has any good anvice or tips please poste and let me know.

thanks, T_Kman0610 [Wink]
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / astral island on: July 18, 2004, 03:10:32
hey all, i projected to the astral island the other day and it was rainging there lol it was weird though it didnt feel like rain, it felt more like a ummm how should i describe this? well it was kinda like sleet, and silky lol it was weird. anyone ever heard of this? if anyone doesnt know what astral island is, check out some of the past posts there should be a few on it. for me i describe it as pyramid island because in the center there is a giant pyramid on the island. well if anyones got anything on this poste it up.

thanx, T_Kman0610[Wink]
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Mastering Astral projection by Robert Bruce on: July 15, 2004, 00:51:09
Could anyone tell me if i can find this book in borders? if not please poste other stores i could check out. thanks
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / need a little help on: July 15, 2004, 00:48:01
hey, its good to be back Astral Pulse.
I just need a little help, I have been practicing astral projecting for quite sometime but it has kinda shot off. i need some help getting back this skill, what would be a god start, i have tried so many techniques, methods, meditations, and i still havnt been able to get it back. even the lucid dreams have quit, some of my dreams i cannot remember. could anyone please help. thanks
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / EVERYTHING on: May 08, 2004, 23:01:07
yes the title is simply to understand because i have tried everything right now. Last night i did the relaxation,then i visualized myself floating out of my body. before and while attempting projection, i asked for it to come to me from god. I also did the rope technique. I tried willing myself out. i did the relaxation multiple times. can someone please help me! im desperated to astral project! ive been buying books on it and everything and still no results. The books i baught are astral dynamics, and astral travel by bezelbub. can someone help me?[?]

thankx! chris
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ouija board stuff on: April 29, 2004, 01:42:12
i recemtly just made me a ouija board not to long ago, id like to see if i could communicate with the spirits in this house. unfortunately no success. any tips? i realize some of you consider thw ouija board a death trap. from many i have heard if you are good enough and experienced enough, the ouija board is harmless. positive thoughts and protection from god is all you need. oh and some crosses or something for phyical protection. ya got any tips post em mate. lata
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / My house is haunted!........its cool! on: April 29, 2004, 01:17:26
Ok so you see my house is haunted, i just moved in it too. the thing is, there are more than i knew about and no paranormal activity has been goin on since i moved in. the guy who sold us the house never said a word about it either. i have some photos to back my story up as well.

Attachment: orb 15.JPG 309449 bytes

click the link to see the picture, in it you will see an orb which is a spirit in the form of a ball of energy. the reason sprits come up on cam is because they are made up of electro magnetic energy. i think its pretty cool cuz ive been interested in ghosts all my life. anyways just wanted to share my experiences with the other world with ya. if you have any comments or questions just PM me or Post it up.
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Hypnosis on: April 27, 2004, 17:13:46
would anyone here happen to have any sites or reccomended books i could have to read up on. Lately i have been interested in doing hypnosis but havnt found anything good. If you have anything please poste it up or PM me. and yes i have came back to the astral pulse lol most have probably forgotten me or dont remember me. others who do id just like to say HEY!!! alright tty all later bye and thanx.[Cheesy]
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / still having trouble on: March 10, 2004, 09:53:04
last night was another yet tiring night. in the post jeff made, i read that your eye bust be asleep. i know it is good you drift off to sleep but how do you avoid actually falling asleep? last night i again layed in bed for at least an hour and a half attemting projection. Of course theres something im doin wrong, but im not sure what. the saliva thing happened again too. vibes were all over my body at one point. tingly sensations at other points. snapping noises. im not sure if this was physical or astral but i heard somethin lse that kind of startled me. kind of like a pop? over by my dresser. i was relaxed, the only part that has trouble doin that is my head. any tips? any advise or new methods i should try?(BTW) the snapppin noises only ocurred at the time when i need to swallow saliva.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral projection problems on: March 09, 2004, 09:44:34
Ok, last night i layed in bed for about an to, or atleast it felt like it, Atempting AP. i went through all the steps from this book, i got all the signs of projection such as vibes, tinglyness on the the face othername is cobwebs. i got falling sensations, i heard snaps, my tongue tingled at times, and i just layed there. could someone give me some advice on exiting because my body just didnt do it last night, i was so mad when i had to quit for the night, the other problem i had was saliva, i kept having to swallow my spit every minute or two and that was really annoying. anyone have any advice.
.....jeff im gonna take a look at you OBE tips and see what i can find. if anyone has anythin they wish to say to help me out, id appreciate it.

Thankx,
T_Kmano610
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Hello, the number 11????? on: February 19, 2004, 02:25:47
hello everyone, i know i hant been here for a while but i am finally gonna post again. a strange happening has been making me wonder. The number 11 has ben accuring alot lately whenever i glance at the clock.its like everytime it is something 11 i end up glancing at the clock at that very moment. does neone have any explantions for this?
others have told me it means psychic ability, high clarovoyance, intuition and spiritual healing. i have come here to hear what you all thought it meant. well if there is an explanation you do have, id very much appreciate it. thank you.

T_Kman0610
14  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / the third eye of terror on: January 05, 2004, 04:46:46
around christams time i was sick, and i had a high temp of 102 while laying on the couch i was feeling dzzy and stuff, i went to the kitchen because i was feeling a little better after some meds. as i was looking for something to eat in the cupboard my vision went out and i couldnt see anything but a green fuzzy kind of foreground, umm im wondering if i did open my third eye at that moment. My vision started out fine than it started getting fuzzy and than i couldnt see anything but a fuzzy green kind of color. did i do it? just wondering, this never happened to me. it was quite terrifying if i do say so myself.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / another dream explanation on: January 05, 2004, 04:24:34
ok this post does have a point, its about why dreams happen the way they do. my theory i guess is when having a dream you move alot in your sleep, well take this for example, you get bit by a snake in your dream, and right after you get bit you even start feeling something like numbness and side effects from the snakes venom. well the reason for the numbness is you laying on your arm in the physical world. another example is umm something hitting/pinching/scratching or anything like that, well your either scratching, rubbing up against something, you banging your head on the wall and pinching ummm would be you doing the same hings i just mentioned. even a necklace could cause pinching. but what im trying to say is some reasons for happenings in dreams are things hat happen in the physical while you are sleeping.

does anyone aggree with this?
any comments or oppinons just post and reply.

thanks,
T_Kman0610
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / a dream explanation on: January 05, 2004, 04:11:43
hello, i havnt been here for a while. today i want to run through a few dreams iv had which are very strange. when im finished ill give an explanation as to what happened.

Ok my first dream i remember a few parts of, i remember being in my cousins pick-up truck with his dad and sister. And somewhere along the way we stop at someones house and i start hovering above the front lawn of the house. and my friend is like what the hell [?], i told him "remember i told you about astral projection, well this is what im doing. And thats pretty much all i remembered about this one.

The next dream had some thing to do with umm umm excrement..... it was  a  place like a bar and pub. Like a crackle barrel or Outback Steak House scenario. But as i was dreaming that, my dad had sponge bob on for my sister and it was interfering with my dream. This made me think it was part of the dream so some how i was dreaming and awake at the same time. really wierd. After waking up i told my dad i dreamed up a remix of sponge bob.[Tongue]

The next dream i had was kind of the same thing i dont remember what it was about but it was interfering with snowdogs.

These dreams i keep having are happening when im awake and dreaming at the same time. anyone know why?

does anyone have any comments about this? i know this post had no point at all to it but i wanted to post it up.
17  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / New biokinesis theory on: December 11, 2003, 10:20:54
the human body consists of many genes which come from inheritance and what not. well i dont think inheritance or anything like that really has a 75% part in this. however we look may be the cause of how we act. i use too look like my dad but i have no resemblence to neither of my parents. may theres something from us causing this. what if we had the ability of biokinesis. remember the telekinesis bit?, well didnt it say that sometimes when objects are toppled or thrown across the room that it was someone using accidental telekinesis. of course it isnt always that way but still. i have a theory that when we take on a differant face expression its because how we act but also us using biokinesis. wether it be when sleeping or doing an activity. I dont know if im right or not but its just a theory. What do you think? do you think im on to comething or do i sound as if i was crack or something? post any comments or oppinions.

thanx,
T_Kman0610
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / whats it called on: December 06, 2003, 04:01:08
hello everyone i got something to share with you all.
im thinkin i was lucid at the time but anyways it was yestersay, im takin a nap on the couch and i start out being invisible in my own house, and my sis is in the living room playin with blocks. shes lookin for me and im kinda havin fun being invisible and all, but anyways i sit on the table and move all the blocks around and stuff. and this is the wierd part and its hard to explain but my mom called and i actually got up thinkin i was still invisible not realizing i was awake and i answered the phone.

what ya think? cool huh?
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / hello on: December 05, 2003, 10:01:37
hello to everyone at the astral pulse, i know its been a while since i mad a post so now im typin up one. im gonna start postin more oft again like before, i wanna beable to keep with you all on the topics which are brought up.

ty all,
T_Kman0610
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / new book i got today on: November 22, 2003, 19:28:28
Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce
i think this book will help me more than i have ever been helped for OBE's Lucid dreaming and extra sensory in the astral realm. has anyone read this book yet, i have heard it is really great. well if you have any comments or oppinions about it post em up.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral weather and movements in the mystic realm on: November 18, 2003, 21:44:34
There is a question that struck my mind tonight after i saw there is a meteor shower tonight at 12.00 am ET. do you think the astral realm has weather? maybe meteor showers like the one tonight? or maybe even getting a closer look at it? astral storms?? wonder what they look like. the astral realm is a infinite dream universe with millions of possibilities, but what i havnt saw is a storm of any kind. no such matter has acurred. so to all you other AP'ers out there, have you  experienced any weather of any kind?  if you have please tell about it.

thanx,
T_Kman0610
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / remember the demon on: November 15, 2003, 16:10:47
i have found another picture of athe same thing that was in the cave.
go here http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page287.html
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Video Cam AP on: November 15, 2003, 01:03:59
hey everyone i have an idea, i know it might not work but we could try it anyways. Someone or anyone with a camcorder and one of those stands could set it up in front or the side of their bed and while they are projecting, itcould film their movements over night. this will explain what happens while projection is taking place. sometimes when someone is struggling with an entity or something the body will toss and turn even though it kind of lifeless while out of body.
so does anyone want to try this out? i think it would be a good idea.

well cheers,
T_KMan0610
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / anyone wanna chat? on: November 11, 2003, 00:52:52
hello everyone, ust out of boredom i was wondering if anyone would like to chat. My sn is Nike71188, my other one is twilightzone54.
and my AIM sn is sk8tr54 id like to discuss wicca, druidism, shamanism, and anyother topic that we discuss in the forum too.

so if anyone would like to start a meeting thing or just chat. IM me and well get something set up.

thanx,
T_Kman0610
25  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Spells and rituals for abtaining money on: November 09, 2003, 16:16:40
i bet that atleats  a few witches out there have done this and im kind of curious. Does anyone think that maybe the money spell is fake? i mean i havnt seen any witches in the paper or the news about being billionaires,or even being rich enough to be known to others.
what does everyone think about this? and what about healing rituals, i know they are real because i have done a few myself to some of my relatives and they work well. but why havnt any of us been at least curious about maybe  taking on a job for others in th healing works. maybe like advertising our works and making some money out of it. this kind of stuff is very good for the path you maybe taking. of course i know many are very private in their spell work and wystical life. and i realize its not very good to show others your powers because they could get stupid and try the stuff theirselves and end up killing someone.

Does anyone have an oppinion on these kind of things?
if so please post it.

thanx,
T_Kman0610
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21