The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 03, 2020, 04:04:32

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21
126  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Do you believe in the bible and what it says? on: August 15, 2003, 02:20:06
this is the question everyone asks to everyonelse, do you believe in the bible, when you go to church and you listen to the preacher preach about what happened  and what its causes and effects were in it, by my oppinion i have a no and a yes belief, is it that jesus wrote it or his deciples or a follower, i mean i believe in jesus and the all mighty creater of us but what about the bible? the author i have no idea who, but are we to believe every word that it says by the authors understanding, and im not saying you have to believe or not its just a religeous question. in it i have heard from many people that say ghosts are not real and that they are simply all demons who appear to be good and they feed on on you not in literal terms but kind of pull you in to blieve what they say so they can find the right moment to drag you in, in where i dont know but thats just what i have heard, and others say that ghost arent real and that when someone dies and goes whereever they go cannot return to earth in means of visiting, but thats where they are wrong because what about angels, in my oppinion angels are ghosts they are from another world and that they can even protect by calling them gardian (angels), well im kind of off the subject but i have my oppinions as well as others, im just curious to hear others oppinions and thoughts too so thank you reading this awful long post and i hope for many replies on this matter good day everyone[Cheesy]
127  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Post your most favorite obe experience on: August 12, 2003, 04:44:10
my favorite was about a year ago, i was beginning to astral project and i seen these three people in the room right when i went into the astral world when i floated down near my door i told them to leave but they wouldnt so i told them to follow me, i took them to this deserted island and kind of led them to a trap because i was told that there is a place where lots of negative entities were, i dont but i guess they were right since i saw them, right then i willed myself to teleport to my neighborhood and i was there, after i got rid of those.... well im not sure if they were bad or not, they didnt look bad to me so i will call them positive etities, anyways after they were gone i had a guide to show around the world because i havnt been to alot of places, he took me to china, egypt, europe, and many other places, ummmm i kind of forgot the rest it was quite long time ago but anyways theres my fav obe i learned alot from the guide. well cant wait to see yours hope its cool bye[8D]
128  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / trouble with dream rememberence on: August 12, 2003, 04:28:53
as the title is said i am have trouble with dream rememberence, infact within the last month i couldnt have any, is there any way to fix this so i can dream? the thing is iv been reading about AP and OBE's and since i have been reading i have also been trying experiments with the AP and OBE, but everytime iv tried the experiment iv fallen asleep and even worse i wake up with out any notion of a dream that took place. i need some info on how to get my dreams back so i can AP because if you dont have even a dream you cant AP or lucid dream so can i get some tips and info? i thank you very much[8D]
129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / physics in the ASTRAL WORLD on: August 10, 2003, 12:44:05
while in the astral world iv learned from alot of people about it and what you can do, there is one thing in never asked yet, i want to know if when your in the astral can you do any physical stuff as to eating for example? or maybe you could skateboard in the astral world?
or even drink for that matter?i thank you for the time and i hope for some replies[Cheesy]
130  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Oppinionated world on: August 10, 2003, 05:09:42
this is not a question for everyone but a theory on the world, my theory on the world is that it is made up of oppinions and undrstanding and belief for the belief part i believe a person believes as much as he understand, so this olmost like a hypocrit,a person who believes as much as he understand for example an amish person most amish believe they are amish because they understand theyre beliefs in the way they live. most amish dont act llike true amish, i say most amish take on half of what they are. like using any electric, if they were true amish than they would not use that lightbulb does anyone know what im saying? ok now for the oppinions,  i believe a person as an oppinion on everything, theyre isnt any facts because they have to be oppinions first for example the theory of astral projection well most would give oppinions on wether they believe in it, the bible too is an oppinion of words from whoever wrote it and than after it is written the people give oppinions on it, im kind of tired right now so if im heading in a strange direction or if im off track please dont laugh because im tired, i should just post this tomorrow but oh well i need some replies onvthis and i want to know what everyone thinks of this, do i have a point, just give some replies i would like to know. i also would like to talk about the chicken and the egg question what came first well this also leads onto oppinions so think of what im saying. so answer with lots of comments and replies on this matter i will be off projecting good night it is 2:02am and im wore out. bye now[|)]
131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / trouble with AP on: August 10, 2003, 02:44:21
two nights ago i tried AP 3 times and afterwards i gave up because in the middle doing it, i had trouble breathing after a while, i tried to be as calm as possible in the process but it was no use, and it wouldnt stop untill i gave up can i have some help on what has happened. i also felt lite and wieghtless and i also olmost did it but right when i tried projecting i started having trouble breathing, so an anyone explain what happened thanx[Tongue]

quote:

another persons trash is another persons treasure
132  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Question on seth,Dreams and Proj. of consciousness on: August 09, 2003, 02:15:35
This is a question on a book im reading it talks about this woman named jane and her husband Robert, anyways they have these sessionsin experimentation with trances, projections, and Jane she ends up having a personality entity which has lots and lots of knowledge about the human consciousness anyways when ever Seth comes out Jane begins to speak deeply.Seth communicates through jane so thats why i said seth coming out. this all started from a ouiji board, anyways when seth was explaining some definitions , they kind of confused me so i would like to have a better explanation on them. (nevermind) i think im getting it, im here reading them now and i think im getting them. ill just post this up anyways, has anyone ever read the book called SETH, Dreams and projections of consiousness it is written by JANE ROBERTS? if so please explain the book to me a little better some of it is kind complicatedsuch as the trees part where seth talks about trees havingineer senses , he kind of explains this as an anology of the physical senses or something like that but if anyone has read this book please e mail me or reply with some good explanations on this book, infact actually just go to the chapter named some advice from seth and below it it says animals and trees in the interior universe. thank you and i do apologise for this awful long post. thanx for any replies. good night[Wink]
133  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Trance tech. 2? on: August 09, 2003, 01:59:34
ummm im wondering, if you do get into a deep trance is there a possibility to have an OBE or of a projection of any kind to happen, just a question because iv heard of this happening but i wasnt really convinced or taken by the way they explained it. well thanx for any answers to come up[Cheesy]
134  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / AP psychi? on: August 08, 2003, 18:03:34
having AP's iv discovered wonders of what the world is full off and also the universe but i have never went too far in the universe of course, anyways im wondering about AP psychi which is kind of like future telling or something to that effect. like when your about to AP when you enter the world it shows what happens the next day, like a fire breaking out downtown but it hasnt happened yet or a car accident on your street, it also hasnt happened yet, what if the next day these same exact events you seen in the astral world happen in the physical, can this really happen or not? give some replies on this i would like to know alot about if this can really happen im reading a boook on astral projections its one of the seth books, its called SETH,DREAMS AND PROJECTIONSOF CONSCIOSNESS and iv been reading it for a bout a week and i havnt came acrossed anything of this but im just asking it as a hypathetical question. well thank you for your time i hope for lots of replies[Wink]
135  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / NEED info on a ? on: August 07, 2003, 01:53:40
ok im just wondering, if your physical body can project and go into the astral world, is there any way you could bring an object with you in the astral world to? because one of my friends had an OBE and he says he thinks he brought something with him in the astral world but wasnt sure. i aslo have another question, is it possible to be concious about meeting someone when you enter the astral world, like say if you and another prson were to project at the same time, would you meet them or not? that would be cool well i hope i get some answers on this one.
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / avatar lengends on: August 06, 2003, 03:20:18
ummm  i need to know where i can get some cool avatar legends or icons, anyone got some links thanks alot
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / question on AP on: August 05, 2003, 18:46:46
im just wondering if theres any way you can AP and find another person AP'ing  and battle them and use differant fighting techniques such as pyrokenesis a psi flame and shoot stuff any one done this before or know anything about it, im thinking about trying it. but i wanna know what the effects are and how to do the stuff
138  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / MY first levitation on: August 05, 2003, 18:04:28
I DID IT![Cheesy] i meditated for about an hour before i tried it but it paid off, iv been practicing it for about 1 year now and to day  it finnaly happened, at first i thought i was still on the ground but when i looked down i saw myself about a foot off the ground, it was amazing, i will be practicing this more and more, i think i might beable to get up to 3 feet if i get enough energy in it. i also had to to do a power up before the technique. i got a lite feeling while i was in the air, im wondering if i can fly through the air doing the levitation, anybody know?
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / the spirit guide on: August 05, 2003, 03:31:42
the spirit guide is the person you meet in the astral world right, well where at in the astral worl will him/her? willl it look like a person or somethingelse, can someone help me out on this part, im also having trouble on AP's i can never move when im out of my physical body whats wrong, and sometimes i cant even  project any tips? can someone e mail me on this topic too, i would like to have a private pen pal to talk with because most of my friends dont believe in this stuff thanks a bunch my e mail is nike71188@aol.com
140  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / im back on: August 05, 2003, 02:32:31
i think i may have left my username logged on for this site, but i wasnt here for about 2 weeks, so im back now i think im getting the hang of the ki ball thnks lots everyone
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE links anyone? on: July 23, 2003, 21:41:17
i need some OBE links and some tips on the best way to AP
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / help? on: July 23, 2003, 21:22:05
[?]i need some help on concentration, whats better for concentration for making a psi ball iv done all the methods and i still cant make one, does anyone hav any videos i can see maybe that would help, i already seen the ones in the downloads on this site, i need something new just reply with a link thankx[}:)]
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / need answer!!! plz on: July 23, 2003, 17:30:24
i need to know what it is when you suddenly go unconsious and your spirit slowly starts rising out of you and like fades, and than an hour later your conciousness comes back and your spirit has returned: is this a life after death event or an OBE?
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE mirror teleportation on: July 23, 2003, 17:20:02
just wondering, umm if ghosts have been known to travel by mirrors, if you have an OBE could you end up in another demension or anything by going into a mirror? has anyone ever tried it yet? ill check it out if i have another OBE my first OBE was about a month ago i was tking a nap that afternoon and my aura started to rise and it than came back down, it felt as if my physical conciousness was fighting my sub,  it kept doing this about an hour and than it finnaly stopped. umm anyone know what happened?
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / MOM's OBE on: July 23, 2003, 06:21:49
my mom, she had a dream and was somewhere talking to this guy bill, she remembers him talking to her, while she was lying down on a bed; she saw herself rising out of her body and realized how is she talking to him while she is dead? i must be dead, she thought to herself. can anyone explain this event, is this an actual OBE or just a strange phenomena.
146  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / psychic OBE on: July 23, 2003, 02:43:36
is there a way you can travel into another persons body or something? or maybe travel to them and get info out of them and than return to your physical body?[Cheesy]
147  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE in two planes at once on: July 23, 2003, 01:30:31
umm i was lloking at a site and i seen something about your aura dividing and making two, umm this is just a ?, is there a way to be in two astral planes at once i mean your aura could somehow split up and go to a sub astral plane while your original aura stays where it was at the time? that would be prety cool but i wonder what would happen
148  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / make some replies everyone lol on: July 23, 2003, 01:05:24
can some people make some replies for me, i just wants some stars thats all
149  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / member stars on: July 23, 2003, 00:54:45
could someone tell me how to get up to gold tars or even the purple? thankx, and also if someone could reply to my electro psychic post id be glad. thanx [8D]
150  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / electro psychic on: July 23, 2003, 00:36:01
is there any ability of sensing electronics without actually see them on or in front of you because i know this sounds wierd but i have the ability to know whenmy tv is on or not even though its turned all the way down and im not even in the room, is this a talent or am i just crazy let me know please
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21