The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 03, 2020, 02:35:56

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21]
501  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / help? on: July 24, 2003, 00:30:13
you guys dont know anything do you, a PSI ball is the same thing as a ki ball just differant name
502  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / OBE links anyone? on: July 23, 2003, 21:50:21
thanx!  Makevali, i think these links will help alot[8D]
503  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / plz tell me about how to get the stars. on: July 23, 2003, 17:50:34
How about making some posts would be a good idea, and maybe giving some advice, tips, ideas, or any help for people that might need it,that might work, now shut ya trap about the stars!! j/k[Tongue]
504  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / dragon on: July 23, 2003, 17:46:49
Its olmost kinda like a video game when you lose to the dragon, game over will come up, at least in my terminology, and if you win well ya get a braaannnd new CARRRR!!! i dont know what kind though lol[Tongue]
505  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Staring at the ceiling on: July 23, 2003, 17:43:01
i suggest having something to look at or gaze. for example a lava lamp, i use a crstal ball, just let your eyes SLOWLY get heavy and heavier until they close and youll still beable to see the object so after your totaly asleep you can get up and walk around, at least thats my meathod try it and see if it works, it worked for me. good luck.[8D]
506  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / MOM's OBE on: July 23, 2003, 17:10:15
well not exactly, she was having a dream i guess, but in the dream she saw herself talking to this guy, and while she was lying down she said to herself she was dead, weird.... anywaysthe rest is the same at the end.[Smiley]
507  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / make some replies everyone lol on: July 23, 2003, 16:55:30
listen iv made a great deal of posts, for this one, its just to see how many people do reply, you dont have to if you dont want to. thanx for replyin though. [Cheesy]
508  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / electro psychic on: July 23, 2003, 01:47:32
what about your hearing, does anyone got that ringing in theyre ear every once n a while? could this be the sign of the ability in super hearing, like the tv for ex.?
509  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / electro psychic on: July 23, 2003, 01:12:42
well its not a high pitched noise its like a........ i cant explain but i can sense, olmost every time i come back home from school right before i walk in the door i can sense that the tv is on or off. i can even sense when the next door neighbors tv is on, and its just not the tv i sense, i can sense light from lamps, umm when the radio is turned down all the way i can sense when it is on, and i dont even have to be in the car!, lol  well i need osomething to explaine this, i hope you get the link nay. thanx
510  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / multiple people having simialr OBE's on: July 22, 2003, 23:47:24
i believe you have a point, but what if you have died already and didnt know it until you came back to the physical plane. but than afterwards you find out it was just an OBE, there could be a sign that your gonna die.
511  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Has any one tried projecting to a lower dimension? on: July 22, 2003, 07:36:05
sorry im a little tired ignore that last reply about the ? of higher demensions. lol [:I]
512  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / how tk works and the study of cyrokinesis on: July 22, 2003, 07:29:28
quote:
Originally posted by beavis

I dont think you want to make the trip to me, so I cant show you. I had definite results after a month, but I had done it at rare times years before.

Dont WANT the object to move. LET it continue doing exactly what it is doing NOW, even if that is to continue moving after you pushed it with tk.

Tk force = 1 / (difference of your thoughts and the object you're trying to move)

what exactly do you mean
513  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Has any one tried projecting to a lower dimension? on: July 22, 2003, 07:14:56
quote:
Originally posted by Risu no Kairu

So, I was thinking, if there are higher dimensions, surely there are lower ones, no? Well, I was messing with the pendulum, asking questions and stuff. Well, I asked if there are lower dimensional planes, and it said yes. I asked if we can go there, affirmative.

So... has anyone ever tried projecting into a lower dimension? What happened? I was given the answer that they're not malleable to the mind's will. You think maybe that Local III mentioned in that Robert Monroe book is a lower dimension?

ummm what about a higher demension too, could there be a possible way to go to a higher demension, if so what would you see, i mean has anyone done it? tell me and well talk about it
514  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / PSI Balls..I think I almost made one. Tips? on: July 22, 2003, 05:55:53
quote:
Originally posted by fireprooflighter

I don't know what a small PSI Ball is supposed to feel like, but I think it was there was a warmth between your hands? Is that right? I don't know because it was only my third time trying to make a ball. Does anyone have any tips on how to make it bigger?

not really eccaept focus more on the psi ball and try visuallizing it get bigger and try concentrating on more energy drawing drawing from you and into the ball of energy. im still trying to, so im really giving myself tips as well Smiley lol well good luck
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21]