The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 16, 2017, 08:58:08

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: November 23, 2017, 04:21:18
I always enjoy reading experiences in this thread. 

Lumaza, it looks like you are now on the payroll!  Hope to see more posts in the future.  smiley
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: 15 second lesson - Lucid Dream Experience on: November 23, 2017, 04:18:51
(Dont mean to be intrusive, I am just deciding to become more active on the forums so this topic permeates my thoughts on a regular basis, I am trying not to fall into old habbits and put this by the wayside again)

Best wishes to you,  with every person who succeeds and documents or shares the ball keeps rolling. 

Intrusive...Not at all!  I enjoy everyone's comments, insights and new perspectives on anything I post from novice to experienced members.  Sometimes people point out things I may have missed or glossed over during an experience that helps me go back and re-evaluate the experience.

Observing (without emotion) is certainly a good strategy.

But to achieve sth maybe try to give a command showing your strong intent instead of asking question.

Instead of 'can you help me with this?' just say 'help me with this'.

There's nothing bad about being a bit of a boss in the non-physical.

I believe my intent had been answered.  I wanted to be shown the next thing I needed to learn and that lesson was provided even though I didn't get it until after.  I will certainly think about how I phrase things in the future with my intent!

The first thing I learned, via a Guide/Mentor, (this being my deceased Brother-in law) was the value and importance of "passively observing". You will always know when it's time to give that "commanded" prompt to the scenario.

I find that 'passively observing' is a lot more difficult than I expected!  This is something that I am working on.  During a meditation session a couple of nights ago I went from the black behind my eyelids to a full colour image so fast that it startled me and I got too excited.  So definitely need to work on the passively observing. 
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Hemi-Sync Holiday Sale on: November 13, 2017, 20:09:06
HaHa!  Thanks for the 5 stars! I have great teachers!  grin
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Hemi-Sync Holiday Sale on: November 13, 2017, 19:53:11
SCHMUSTIN,

They have recently updated and overhauled their website.  I think it may depend on how your accessing the website.  I find that the site doesn't work well with my iPad and iPhone.  I have attached a pic of the website from my computer.  The Promo Code is: 20OFF

I enjoy listening to Hemi-Sync products.  I have bought many of them and as I said I have bought the Gateway series.  I find they help me relax and focus and some titles have more of an effect on me than others.  The Gateway Series has also helped me but I think they will resonate with each individual differently.  There is no Magic Bullet that I have found that will give you a NPR experience.  I believe you will only get out what you put in.  I have recently been trying to learn how to phase.  I have done lots of reading here, have gotten great advice from members here and I have also asked my guides for help while listening to a Hemi-Sync title.  I clicked out while listening and had a very short dream that gave me my answer.  I was shown that I was on the right path but I just needed to keep working on it.   smiley

5  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Hemi-Sync Holiday Sale on: November 12, 2017, 23:05:18
Hemi-Sync holiday sale is now on at:

https://hemi-sync.com

If anyone has been wanting to buy the Gateway Series or any other Hemi-Sync title now is a great time to buy.  You can use their promo code they provide on their homepage and save 20% at checkout until Dec. 31.  This is how I bought my Gateway set last year.  I bought myself the digital downloads and was able to start listening almost immediately.  You can buy either the digital downloads or CD set.

Anyways, just wanted to share this for anyone who may be interested.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Discovery - Movie on: October 31, 2017, 14:03:26
Xanth,

I agree, it was a bad movie!  They kind of glossed over the whole 'Discovery'. I watched it because of the subject matter.

Volgerle,

Don't worry, things pick up in 'Discovery 3 - The Search for Spock...in the Afterlife'!

7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Discovery - Movie on: October 31, 2017, 02:27:45
I watched a movie on Netflix on the weekend called ‘The Discovery’ - Science Fiction/Romance with Robert Redford and Jason Segel.  It hasn’t gotten great reviews but I thought it fit in very well with this forum.  It is about a man who has a scientific discovery of the Afterlife resulting in the deaths of millions of people who decide to cross over.  It deals with a death of someone who ends up stuck in an emotional loop and ultimately the retrieval of that person.  It was rather a slow movie but I thought it was worth it because of the subject matter and the fact that people are producing these kinds of movies which in turn gets more people talking about it.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: October 21, 2017, 06:30:51
Lumaza,

Thanks for all your feedback!  I appreciate the time you spend responding to my posts.  I will make some adjustments to my technique and keep on trying.  I will head back to door #1.  Was that the green door or the orange door?  cheesy

I'll keep you posted if I manage to go further than I have.

9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: October 21, 2017, 00:26:01
Lumaza,

Just for clarification I have been trying the phasing technique and my intent was not on the RTZ exit.  I think I have just been confused in this thread.  You have mentioned earlier in this thread about rowing a boat, swinging back and forth in a hammock, ping pong effect in your 6 pt focus, etc.  I think these examples have confused me about the phasing technique.  I will give up on my motion focus and will have to start over and go back to the basics. 

Thanks for pointing out where I am going wrong with my techniques.  smiley
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: October 20, 2017, 01:46:12
Lumaza,

Thanks for your response.  I don’t typically use my bed for any practice sessions.  On occasion I will lie down on the sofa and listen to a Hemi-sync title but this is usually when I’m tired and just want to relax.  Maybe I shouldn’t do that at all.  When I do intend to practice I am usually sitting on the sofa and listening to my Hemi-Sync.   I don’t have a comfortable chair like a Lazy Boy recliner but it is on my ‘To Buy List’ for this exact purpose.  Other than an OBE I had a couple of decades ago I have only experienced one full body separation OBE which happened a year ago and this happened while I was napping on the sofa.  I was dreaming I was in the water and it felt like something was grabbing my leg.  It was when I realized it was a pillow on the sofa that was touching my leg that I separated from my body.  I have never experienced or shall I say been aware of sleep paralysis and this one time is the only time I have ever felt vibrations go thru my body.  I know these aren’t necessarily required to haven an OBE.  I have never experienced LD’s before until I came to this site last year.  Since then I have experienced many of them.  So, progress is being made.
As for the technique I use while practicing, I have been working on the Phasing/Noticing approach.  I have read thru this thread multiple times trying different techniques.  I am usually trying some sort of motion technique such as being on a swing, or paddling a canoe.  Sometimes I try to imagine myself already out of the body.  I will see my body sitting in a chair in the middle of the room and my awareness will be on the outside of the room say 15-20 feet from my body and I will start moving and circling my body in the chair.  I will than try to speed that motion up.  I have had varied success with the motion techniques.  Like I said previously, I get to the imagery but either fall asleep or get snapped back to the Physical. 
Lately, I have been trying to really open myself up to my community of guidance and to feel the connections to them as well as my intuition.  Prior to this I had a Lucid Dream whereby I got to meet about 20 of them at a reception that they held for me.  I was amazed at how many people were there.  I got to talk to a couple of them but I was told that most did not want to interact with me because it would spoil things for me down the road.  Your experience you had with the parrot telling you to stop using your eyes was similar to a very recent dream I had where I was told in my dream and I quote: “…is what shuts down your experiences!’.  For the life of me I don’t remember what was said.  I guess I am not really listening to my guidance! LOL!  It really isn’t hard to fill in the blanks but if there is something in particular I wish I would figure it out.
I will keep at the techniques and I will really try to let go.  If I hit those speed bumps like snapping back I will continue to just relax and head back from where I came.  If I fall asleep than there’s nothing wrong with getting a little extra zzz’s!
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: October 18, 2017, 02:05:25
Lumaza,

I finally got to see your artwork.  Wow!  You and MJ are very talented.  Those dragons are amazing and the crystals and trees are so cool!  Wished I lived closer to come and see them in person.  Personally, I think you guys should be starting a website and selling them online as well. 

Back to the topic, I seem to be stuck.  I can get to the point where I am seeing imagery but I either snap back to the physical or I fall asleep.  Just not sure how to avoid those two scenarios.  Other times I will feel rapid movement and for some reason I can’t just go with it.  Whenever I get the falling sensation my body jerks back to wakefulness.  My last one happened a few nights ago as I was sitting on the sofa listening to a Hemi-Sync title.  I felt very rapid movement backwards like the feeling you get if you were riding on a train and sitting so you were looking towards the caboose and watching the landscape go by in reverse.  My body just seems to tense up and it’s all over!  sad
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My Theory About False Awakenings on: September 28, 2017, 03:48:12
I have had a few false awakenings and have found them confusing and intriguing.  I had another one last night.  A false awakening is just another dream and dreams are meant to provide us with learning opportunities.  Does this mean that this type of dream is providing me with the opportunity to develop or increase my self awareness?  Is it testing my NP self to see if I can recognize my environment/surroundings?  With my false awakening last night everything seemed and felt very ‘Real’ but this only lasted a very short time like maybe 15-20 seconds when something must have been off in the dream and I became lucid.  I don’t recall what made me become Lucid but hopefully my NP awareness is learning to recognize my environment.  Once I became Lucid I awoke in the physical.  Seemed like a lost opportunity for a Lucid dream adventure but maybe I learned what I needed to!
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I was finally able to bring a song back from a dream- You can listen to it here! on: August 25, 2017, 03:06:00
I hear songs in dreams very often. And almost everytime, I remember thinking how great they were at the time, but I can't remember them!

This is one thing I have not experienced yet.  I have never recalled hearing a song in a dream.  I hope that with a strong intent I will be able to hear one soon!

14  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: August 23, 2017, 16:34:47
The Glass woman...could be her name, but the first read I had was maybe that describes her 'fragility'...?

This was my exact thought as well when I read the thru the dream.

Selski,

Maybe Glass was her name but maybe you referred to her as the glass woman because you knew that she was in a fragile state.  Maybe you took the week to be with her and gradually bring to her attention that she may be dead.

BTW, which Stephen King novel were you reading?  wink
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: August 22, 2017, 22:06:10
It took me all day yesterday before I realised that the above dream was more than likely a retrieval. When I went to bed last night, I was thinking about my question, 'Are we dead?' and - WHAM! - retrieval jumped into my mind.

That was certainly an interesting dream.  It would have never occurred to me that could have been a retrieval but after you mention it the circumstances sure seem to fit that scenario.  I don't know much about retrievals but I have read many on the forum as well as on TMI.  I always assumed that the one helping out always had a high level of awareness or lucidity but I guess you still have degrees of awareness in non-lucid dreams.  I, myself had a dream a couple nights ago that was some sort of test/simulation and even though I was not lucid, my awareness level was higher than usual and I remembered a lot of detail in that dream. 

Great job on the conclusion of that dream/retrieval!

P.S.  You made me chuckle about the lucidity and chasing after the doctors!  smiley
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: August 21, 2017, 01:49:16
I meant to mention this yesterday. I'd love to read what started your journey into dreams a year ago (if it's not too personal). If you have a specific thread, let me know. I'm nosey curious.  grin

Selski,

I've had a couple OBE experiences that first started in the early 90's.  I listen to Audio books that I buy from (Audible.com).  I came across Robert Monroe's first book last year and thought I would give it a listen.  I was hooked because it helped explain the experiences I had and I have not looked back.  I buy every audio book I can get my digital fingers on and books that aren't available on Audible.com, I buy paperback.  I have quite the collection now.  I than started my Dream Journal last year as well since that is what everyone recommends so you can get used to remembering your experiences. 

You can read my intro which is still available on the first page of the Members Introductions.  I have a paragraph there about how I started.
Nothing too exiting!  smiley
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: August 18, 2017, 21:40:33
I'm with Stillwater on this one.  I frequently dream in both 1st person and 3rd person perspective.  I will be observing a dream and than in the middle of the dream I become one of the characters that I was observing.  I guess we all experience dreams differently probably based on what we each as individuals need to learn.  So far, I do not recall any dreams in black and white but I really haven't paid attention to my dreams until this past year.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Another newbie on: August 15, 2017, 17:00:41
Welcome Visitor,

It sounds like you have had a lot of experiences over the years!  I think that you should start an Experience Journal here like people have Dream Journals going.  I think you would have lots of things to fill it with and I'm sure a lot of experiences that people here would be interested in reading.  Tell us all those stories you weren't able to share with family or friends.  smiley
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / 15 second lesson - Lucid Dream Experience on: August 14, 2017, 17:00:45
So I've been in a bit of a dry spell for about 6 weeks.  I've even had trouble remembering any dreams where normally I record about 5-8 dreams nightly on average.  I finally started remembering them again this last little while.  Two nights ago I had a very strong intent before going to bed that when I started dreaming I would remember that I was dreaming and that I wanted to be shown what the next thing I need to learn was.

...I was on a dirt path.  I bent down to look at something on the ground.  I immediately became Lucid.  There was a wooden flower in the ground.  The flower looked like something that someone would build in their garage to sell for peoples lawn's etc.   In the centre of the flower was a stop sign.  The petals went around the outside of the stop sign.  On the ground next to the flower was what looked like a bicycle chain and it seemed that it was in the shape of a question mark.  Than I noticed a pair of legs standing in front of me.  I knew that the legs belonged to a guide of mine.  I stood up to greet the guide.  A woman was standing there and I said ‘It’s nice to meet you.  Can you show me something I need to learn?’.  She just smiled at me and I lost my Lucidity and was back in a regular dream.   I than woke up frustrated that my Lucid dream ended before it got started.  This all happened in about 15 seconds.

Thoughts:  The flower stop sign, the bicycle chain in the form of a question mark.  All I could come up with was how 'Question' was like Quest'chain'.  The question mark representing asking a question.  Took me a whole day to get the Obvious! 

STOP asking questions!

I was shown what I needed to learn and I ended up asking a question at the very end which ended my LD.  FAIL!  At least I got it now.  For anyone who have read previous LD's of mine I asked a lot of questions.  In my physical life I listen more than I ask so I guess I need to do the same in the NP.  Next time I am going to really try hard to just OBSERVE!

20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Dream Journal on: August 07, 2017, 18:05:54
Selski,

I assumed the two websites were related.  I think I got to the Hemi-Sync website from TMI but I can’t be 100% sure about that.  If you go to the ‘About Us’ link it is all about Robert A. Monroe.

The digital downloads are well organized into each Gateway Wave disc.  I am attempting to attach a photo (Sorry if it doesn't work).  I posted this message once already and got an error and lost my entire post to ‘Otherwhere!’.  Maybe in some future projection I may catch up with it!

I have all the downloads on my iPad and listen to them via Blu tooth head phones as I lay on my sofa.  I try to listen to a couple lessons at a time usually only on weekends.  I find that many times I would fall asleep or would click out and not remember anything so I would listen to that session over again.  My goal was to listen to them all once and than I would go back and start over from the beginning and keep repeating the same lesson until I was comfortable with it.  So far I have only made it thru Gateway Wave 3 and haven’t listened to any in awhile because of that thing we all experience called LIFE!  There have been too many distractions lately and I will likely start over again when the time is right.  So far I have enjoyed them greatly!

Sorry if I have derailed your Dream Journal!

I have enjoyed reading yours and Stillwater’s journals and your interpretations of the dreams.  I find it helps me think in new ways when I am attempting to interpret my own.

By the way, the T is just my initial of my name.  How original!
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Dream Journal on: August 07, 2017, 03:24:57
Selski,

I see you bought the Gateway set from TMI.  I know it is too late for you but others may benefit.  I bought the complete set from the following website:

https://www.hemi-sync.com

I have spent a lot of money there!  You can buy the digital downloads which are cheaper than the CD set which is great because you can throw them onto your mobile device.  I waited for awhile before I bought the set because it was fairly expensive but than in late fall before Christmas the entire website was 20% off so I jumped at the opportunity to buy the complete Gateway set.  I would assume that they would do this type of sale on an annual basis.

They also have various other titles at 20% off on a monthly basis. 

22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Buddha Tea House on: July 08, 2017, 17:00:36
Selski,

Sounded like a fun experience.  You seem to do very well passing on all those sexual tests!   wink
I was just wondering if you were seeking some sort of advice or had been looking for some answer to something that you have been thinking about?  Maybe the waitress/sensei was saying you needed to order first was actually indicating that you need to ask the proper question or the question you have been thinking about recently.  Overall, that would have been a fun Lucid Dream if you had your awareness!
23  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Visiting/Changing an Alternate Reality Experience. on: July 08, 2017, 00:40:24
I read your other post about your grandmother and it certainly sounded like some sort of retrieval.  It sounds like you were able to open your grandmothers mind a little and let her know that maybe there is more to her surroundings than what she initially perceives.  As I have read so many times here...you create your own reality.  Hopefully she will be able to change her reality.  I hope you got something positive out of that experience yourself!
24  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Visiting/Changing an Alternate Reality Experience. on: July 07, 2017, 01:37:07
Bloodshadow,

This sounded like a very interesting experience.  When I first read it I thought maybe this was some sort of learning simulation for doing soul retrievals.  Or, perhaps it really was.  Maybe you were retrieving some aspects of your great grandparents who were 'stuck' in the old times as you mention and which seemed to be negative aspects of who they were in your physical reality.  I enjoy reading the retrieval threads on the forum.  Have you experienced retrievals before?

25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Out of the Blue Comment on: July 03, 2017, 18:08:44
Andy Pandy was a British children's TV series.  Maybe the dream character was trying to remind you of your childhood.  Did you ever watch any when you were younger?  smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3