The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 02, 2022, 19:34:31

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Very interesting new Interview on: Today at 18:47:06
Thanks Lumaza for posting the link to the video.  I have watched it and enjoyed listening to it.  There was a lot of information there.  I recognized many names and some that I did not know.  I really enjoyed the parts about the Remote Viewing and TMI.  I have listened to an audio book quite awhile back by Joseph McMoneagle and his time spent as a Psychic Spy.  I gave it a 5 stars out of 5.

I also wanted to point out to those who may not have seen the documentary from Steven Greer about CE5.  I watched it on Amazon Prime Video for those who may have access.  I really enjoyed that as well.  There were many amazing photos and video clips of contact made at CE5 events around the world.

(Book) The Stargate Chronicles: Memoirs of a Psychic Spy, The Remarkable Life of U.S. Government Remote Viewer 001, By Joseph McMoneagle

(Documentary) Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind: Contact Has Begun, By Steven Greer (2020, 121 min) on Amazon Prime Video

Cheers,
T
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Okay, I Can't Take it Anymore on: September 17, 2022, 03:57:28
Nameless,

Glad to hear everything went well and you are recovering at home.  That sounds like a very scary diagnosis and it's good that you went to the ER to have it checked out.  Sending you healing energy!

Your experience with the pizza oven being on the ceiling was funny and reminded me of a lucid dream I had.  I was in an environment where I put on a special pair of shoes because when I walked into the next room the gravity worked in reverse.  Anything that was not tied down went crashing to the ceiling!  shocked

Hugs!
T
3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Pulse members in space on: June 19, 2022, 17:35:19
I just wanted to share a Dream I had on June 14th.  Figured it fit in well in LB's and everyone else's experience!

I was outside looking at the blue sky.  It looked like there were lights moving around which was unusual.  The sky turned grey and everything went very still.  I knew that ‘They’ were coming.  Something came and grabbed me by my feet and arms.  I was moved to another spot.  A man came and said I was going to be taken. 

I than awoke (False Awakening).  I was trying to write out my experience that just happened.  A cat came and jumped onto my table where I was trying to write.  I than felt that ‘They’ were here for me now.  The aliens (did not actually see them) sprayed something into my face that I breathed in.  I became very aware (I was lucid).  I felt them move my body somewhere.  I decided not to open my eyes as I didn’t want to see what they were doing.  I could tell they were doing some sort of scan on my head and than I felt myself moving again.  I heard telepathically that I was back in my bed now. 

(I fell back into a dream).  Two people than grabbed me under the arms and took me outside.  They laid me down in the back of a pickup truck.

After I awoke back to the Physical I thought about how I felt right after this experience.  I did not have any emotions which was very strange!  Usually after something like that I would feel something but I didn't feel any fear or any excitement of any kind.

So here I am (shaking my fist at the Astral Pulse members)…if that was you guys, why didn’t you say Hello? LOL!!!   grin
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: My Spiritual Service on: April 29, 2022, 01:50:17
Casey,

I finally got the chance to watch your interview.  I thought you did very well and your explanation on how you do what you do through your connections and manifestations through the crystal you work with made more sense to me.  It truly is amazing what you are able to bring through!

You are very dedicated to the work you do and its great that you were given the opportunity to do this full time. 

Cheers,
T
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: My best experience so far on: March 30, 2022, 16:19:42
There’s nothing like a good kick in the Astral pants to get you motivated again!

Great experience!
T
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sources of motivation? on: February 28, 2022, 17:35:53
Kree,

I too have suffered from lack of motivation as things do not happen as quickly and easily as you would like them to.  I started my dream journal in 2016 and have not missed one day of entering my nightly experiences.  This is especially difficult to do when you go into dry spells of not having any LD's/AP's but I still manage to make my entries.  I think everyone has these dry spells and they could be for a variety of reasons. 

I find motivation by looking back through my Dream Journal.  I can see huge progress from the entries I made at the beginning of my journal to what I dream about now.  Hard to see that progress from day to day but looking at the overall picture over the last 6 years is HUGE!  I also read over my LD's and AP's that I have had.  This gives me motivation to have more of them.  Although I am in my mid 50's now I have had many childhood AP healing experiences.  I have even met a previous childhood incarnation or another aspect of myself in an AP.  This was a very powerful moment because this child told me that he felt bad because I carry around some of his pain in this lifetime.  These are the things that help me continue on through my healing journey!

The responses you get from the experienced members here I find are also very positive and help with motivation...Great response EV!

I too am in a dry spell right now but I continue on...

Keep up with your practice Kree!
smiley
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: February 28, 2022, 17:09:38
shineling,

I have many of these dream like stories that take place.  Yours was very interesting and inspiring and hope these are signs of things to come for humanity. 

I was thinking that this would make for a great movie and than it reminded me of the movie Doctor Strange.  I'm sure you have seen it.  It was a struggle for Good vs Evil on the Astral planes. 

Cheers,
smiley
8  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Happy New Year! on: January 01, 2022, 17:13:44
Happy New Year to all!

This year will be better...no...really!

9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 25, 2021, 00:48:14
Wishing everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday!

Cheers!

T
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: December 07, 2021, 02:08:39
shineling,

I always enjoy reading your experiences!  AP'ing seems to be very natural for you.  I was wondering about your processing afterwards?  Do you try and do any type of interpretation of what you experienced and/or why you experienced it?  Or do you just accept the experience and let go?

Keep on Posting!

Cheers,
T
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Riddles on: December 07, 2021, 02:00:14
Great experience Lightbeam.  You got great feedback from people and your insights on your experience made so much sense afterwards.  You made it sound so straightforward.  I wish all experiences were easier to interpret.  I still have experiences that I just scratch my head on.  huh

I have posted a few here myself that I wasn't sure about posting but the experts here always give great advice and this always help me see things from a different point of view.

Love this web sight!

T
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My Experience by Nameless on: December 07, 2021, 01:51:05
That was a great story Nameless.  Thanks for sharing with everyone.  It sounds like you have mostly come to terms with these experiences.  I have read/listened to Dolores Cannon's books on this subject.  I really enjoyed them and that has probably swayed my point of view on ET's and abductions.  I don't have any personal experience on the subject but I would say I have had a few very vivid dreams within the last 6 months.  They included seeing triangular UFO's in the sky and one inolved being examined on a table.  I attribute these to all the books I have read/listened to.

T   smiley
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Introduction / About Me on: October 20, 2021, 04:15:18
Nameless,

Sorry, but this is a little late…Welcome to the Pulse!  HaHa!  I didn’t realize you have been a member here for such a short time.  Sounds like you have had a lifetime of experiences already especially with all the Beings you have met.  Not your first Rodeo…or shall I say Galaxy Quest.

I have lurked around this site for awhile before I finally joined about 4 1/2 years ago.  I certainly haven’t had the tour of the Galaxy yet but I am consistently adding notches to my travel belt mostly within this past year. 

Many thanks to you and all the great members here!

smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: June 26, 2021, 22:19:07
Hey GrumpyRabbit,

You always seem to have some interesting AP's!

My impression I got from reading your post was that you were given all the information you need to talk to the 'Master'.  The shoes were maybe your meditation shoes.  Need them for travelling like shifting your consciousness.  Your guide was showing you how to interact with the 'Master' through meditation.  Just ask your questions during meditation and let the answers come to you and accept them in whatever form.  They could come immediately or later in dreams, thoughts or physical reality. 

Cheers,
T
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Astral Locale Web Page on: May 28, 2021, 23:44:29
Well, I don't know if I made it to Astral Pulse Island but I did end up on a astral beach this morning.  I didn't get the chance to explore as I wasn't there very long.  I was standing on the beach looking out to the water.  The beach was crowded and the water was filled with people as well.  It almost looked like a typical scene from Florida or California although I haven't been to either!  I was in the process of grounding when I woke up.

A day too early and maybe the wrong beach... smiley
I'll keep trying!

T
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: May 12, 2021, 02:18:12
shineling,

That's great to see you have a published book.  I love reading and listening to as many books as I can regarding the topics discussed here on the forum.  I have always enjoyed reading your posts so I have now added your book to my reading queue!

I don't have an e-reader anymore but looks like it won't be too bad reading it on my iPhone!

smiley
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Quote Yourself on: April 28, 2021, 00:55:54
I just wanted to add the 'KISS' quote Lumaza has used here on the Pulse...

Keep it simple...stupid!   cheesy
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: April 13, 2021, 00:39:30
GrumpyRabbit,

Wow, some very interesting experiences you have had.  Did you not get a heads up on those?  Haha!  I would be asking for a class outline of the topics covered during these experiences!  I too enjoy reading your posts.   smiley

19  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: The Military's Intelligence Assessment of The Monroe Institute's Program on: April 13, 2021, 00:35:29
TMI has also posted this document in one of their links.  I received it since I am on their mailing list.  I have also found this to be a great read.  There seemed to be a lot more information on the different Gateway audio sessions which I really enjoyed.   smiley
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Cat came back...(My lessons continue) on: April 07, 2021, 01:52:40
Lumaza,

I have searched and read your re-scripting posts you mention above.  It brought back some memories of some dreams I had where I had a dream and than woke up.  Than I went back to sleep and had the same dream again but this time I was able to make changes throughout.  These are recorded in my journal but happened years ago.  Your re-scripting posts just brought them to the forefront of my memory!

21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Cat came back...(My lessons continue) on: April 06, 2021, 23:57:53
EV,

Excellent response and very creative!   smiley. Hard to follow that!
I'm sure there is a reality where everyone talks like Dr. Seuss.  Can you imagine trying to write every post like that...HaHa!

Lumaza,

Thanks, I will definitely look at the re-scripting posts.  I definitely felt like I was getting practice feeling the very subtle body sensations as I shifted from Physical to the NP.

22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: First Conscious OOBE at 19 on: April 06, 2021, 00:20:39
Nameless,

This sounds very familar to me.  I was similar as I experienced my first conscious OBE when I was around the age of 22.  Mine was very uneventful as I popped out the head.  I took a walk around my condo and than crawled back into my body.  This felt very natural and I really didn't think too much about it at the time.  This was before the internet so I couldn't easily do research!  (Yes, I said before the internet...to those young ones here)!  Here I am over 30 years later and just starting to make some progress!  grin
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Cat came back...(My lessons continue) on: April 06, 2021, 00:15:12
Nameless,

I think you're right about the repeating episodes.  It was practice for the very subtle sensations I felt as I shifted to the NP.  Hopefully it will become just second nature as I progress.

GrumpyRabbit,

I wish I could get a heads up before all my lessons but I'm thinking that's not going to happen.  LOL!  I was very fortunate to receive the one I did though.  I have done the exact same thing a few times now regarding the writing of your NP experience while you are still in the NP.  I had one LD where it lasted what felt like 30 minutes.  I was starting to get worried about trying to remember everything.  While I was still in the NP I started going over all the events in my mind and than I asked for a piece of paper and a pen and started writing things out only to have to repeat the task when I actually woke up!  undecided

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago where I was in a classroom and I was told that the details of a Lucid Dream are not important.  The only thing that is important is that you passed the lesson!  I totally agree with this statement but I still have a hard time letting go of the details.  I find that the more details I can remember about my NP experience than that just helps with my Awareness of being in the NP.

I'm sure I still have many more lessons to go about the different Astral environments.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / The Cat came back...(My lessons continue) on: April 04, 2021, 22:58:21
About a week ago I received a message in my in between states of wake/sleep.  I heard that I would be learning about different Astral environments.  I recorded this in my journal.

(Last night)
I really did not have much dream recall during the night other than a couple of dreams where a white cat was in them.  At first I thought it was my cat from the way he acted but had realized that my cat had passed away a few years ago and he was not white!

(In between states of wake/sleep)
I was seeing imagery.  I than started going done a spiral tunnel.  Everything was green (imagery and tunnel).

(AP)
I was lying in bed with my eyes closed.  I had a very subtle feeling through my body which also included some visual aspects associated with this feeling.  It could have been vibrations but not sure.  I have felt strong vibrations a couple of times in the past but normally I don’t feel anything.  I waited a few seconds for it to fade.  I wasn’t sure if I should attempt rolling out and didn’t want to open my eyes as I knew that would end the experience.  I felt the cat jump on top of me so I knew I was in the Astral.  I crawled out of bed without opening my eyes.  I asked for Astral vision and could now see.  I looked at my hands and could see the blue energy in them.  My awareness was not sharp.  There was a strange entity/girl standing there moaning (Fear factor).  A woman came into my room and grabbed me and told me to follow her quickly.  We left the area out a door.  We were now in a public area and it was crowded with people.  I struggled with my awareness and kept saying ‘Awareness Now, Clarity now’.  I followed her and we sat down at a table.  She started talking to me as she picked up a pen and paper.  I picked up a pen as well and was going to write on a napkin or something.  (This felt like it was lesson time).  I said to her that I finally got out but it was difficult (meaning that it was hard to tell if I was laying in bed in my Astral body or my Physical body).  I said it was the cat who reminded me I was in the Astral.  I told her I wanted to practice my NVC.  I was fighting my fluctuating awareness and I ended up waking. 

I was lying in bed again.  I was holding the pen that I picked up in the Astral.  I was thinking ‘Wow…I brought back a physical pen from the Astral.  The cat came and jumped on me again.  I than realized I was still in the Astral.  (LOL!).  I rolled out of bed again.  I asked for my Astral vision and I could see my energy hands again.  There was nobody in the room this time.  I headed to the same door we left out last time but things were a little different.  I tried a couple of doors before I found one leading outside.  My awareness was fluctuating back and forth as I struggled trying to stay focused.  I seemed to be in what looked like a crowed Asian Market.  I was walking around and had my cane with me.  I thought this was strange and knew I didn’t need it here.  I was going to put it down somewhere.  I walked past a small boy who was looking at me and saying something.   I faded out back to the physical.

I was lying in bed.  I felt the same sensations again and waited a few seconds for them to pass.  I wasn’t sure about trying to exit again as I was sure I was still in my physical body.  I felt the cat jump on my bed again so knew I was good to go.  Keeping my eyes closed I asked for Astral vision.  I could see again and looked at my hands.  I got out of bed and went out through a door.  I was outside in a new environment.   There were some some teenagers hanging out on the corner to my left.  I didn’t want to interact as I was struggling with my Awareness.  I looked to my right and a football came flying in my direction.  I was feeling a very foggy so didn’t catch it.  I went and picked it up to throw it back to the boy who through it at me.  It was very slippery and I had a hard time getting a grip on it.  I tossed it back to him.  I told him it was very slippery and he agreed that it was.  I kept walking.  I faded out.

I was lying in bed.  I felt the same subtle body sensations.  After a few seconds I felt the cat jump on my bed so I asked for my Astral vision and when I could see my hands I got out of bed again.  I went out a door.  I was in a new environment and I was following a group of people who seemed to be walking in a single file.  The environment seemed to have a bluish tint to it including the people.  I woke up. 
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Scientist Exposes Why Your Reality is All a Lie on: April 04, 2021, 22:54:21
Erik,

Thanks for the video link.  I listened to the first half hour and found it very interesting.  I will certainly watch the rest of the video when I get the chance. 

Cheers,
T
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9