The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 02, 2021, 19:51:07

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: February 26, 2021, 14:07:48
What an uplifting message you received!  The loving and nurturing person that you are will be the rewards for anyone fortunate enough to find themselves in your path!  smiley

Cheers,
T
2  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Dream One-liners! on: February 18, 2021, 23:50:51
I guess you could say that they were all personal because they came for me but I would certainly think that some of them are just universal statements of 'Truth'!

I would say that most of them are related to personal growth and progress. These would involve the following:
- The Hidden room - Chapter 2...the story continues (I'm guessing next level achieved)
- Junior Level (Current level)
- New Power, Knowledge (Got the feeling that knowledge was my new power)
- I earned a mark on my stick (Completed something)
- Frank's Story (I assume this is related to Frank Kepple since I read his stuff)

Some Unkown messages include:
- A Soul who's hand...
- You better call Saul (Haven't watched the show but am aware of it)

Messages I got when I awoke but had zero dream recall:
- Dreaming about inter-dimensional beings
- Getting explanations of energy and perceiving it as separate or as a whole
(Maybe I wasn't able to interpret anything I experienced for these dreams)

I got these messages while I was on my drought from the NP
- There's a way to come back
- I need to change things up a little
- Just ask for your personal access

Messages that may be Universal and/or Personal
- Everything is connected regardless of space and time
- Nothing in physical reality is real
- There are civilizations under water
- Jesus was real (This was very shocking as I am not religious and don't think I had ever even contemplated on the statement)

I think there are some very important messages that come thru when you need them.  Some of them may not make any sense at the time though.

3  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Dream One-liners! on: February 18, 2021, 01:38:02
I was listening to an audio book recently and the author was talking about writing down all those messages that you pick up where many of them seem to be out of nowhere just as you are awakening.  I went back thru my journal over the past year to see what I had written down.   Here is what I found. 

• The hidden room - Chapter 2…the story continues.
  • I love you
  • Way out there
  • A soul who’s hand…
  • You better call Saul (maybe it was Soul)
  • Junior Level
  • There’s a way to come back
  • I need to change things up a little
  • Getting explanations of energy and perceiving it as separate or as a whole
  • I earned a mark on my stick
  • Peace
  • Dreaming about inter-dimensional beings
  • New Power, Knowledge
  • Forgive
  • Everything is connected regardless of space and time
  • Just ask for your personal access
  • Nothing in physical reality is real
  • Frank’s Story
  • Jesus was real
  • There are civilizations under water

Anyone else have any interesting one-liner’s than feel free to post them.   smiley
4  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: left brain or right brain dominance on: January 29, 2021, 02:14:29
I am very left brained.  Math, logic, science.  I work in Healthcare. 

I see pink and white!  shocked

Maybe I’m an outcast!
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Let's Talk Blood Type on: January 29, 2021, 00:46:19
On the show Ancient Aliens they report that people who have reported to have had alien abductions are more likely to have an Rh negative blood type.

Here is a link to one of the shows:

https://youtu.be/EMOv4wPLFrc

6  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: New Mars rover may collect first sounds recorded on another planet on: January 28, 2021, 02:08:11
Thought I would mention my dream here that I had a few nights ago since we are talking about Mars.

I was flying in some sort of craft.  I was told to have a look out the window and I could see Mars very close up.  The planet was about the size of planet Earth as if we were viewing it from the moon.  I took some pictures of Mars with my phone.  I was than able to view the pictures as if scanning back in time.  I could see the planet had gone thru some very turbulent weather patterns.  Going further back thru the scans I could see that the planet had a stable atmosphere like Earth has now.  I was than viewing the planet from the perspective of being on Mars and there was a civilization there with people and flying craft.

Not sure if I was seeing something from the distant past or if there was some other meaning here!

7  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Group Diary on: January 12, 2021, 01:03:22
Here are a few items I will add:

Mar 3, 2020

Non-Lucid Dream
We were sitting around talking about something.  Escape Velocity walked in to talk to someone.  We got to see each other for the first time.  He looked like the Harry Potter character.

Sept 8, 2020

(LD 1 - LD 2 - False Awakening)
Someone came to me and asked if I was ready because I was doing something that required focus.  I quickly got ready and started to focus.  Within about 3-5 seconds I was seeing an image.  It was the corner of two walls and the rug.  (Becoming Lucid).  I than said to myself, ‘Okay, I might as well just try standing up’.  It worked and I thought I was out of my body (LD 2).  I touched a sofa to try and ground myself but didn’t really feel anything change.  I than felt like my physical eyes were dry and half open and needed to blink.   I tried to blink and felt myself return back to the physical (Which was in my first LD).  I than blinked again and was back Out of Body (LD 2).  I blinked again and thought I was back in the physical (Which was back in my first LD or false awakening).  I was thinking I could post this and let Lumaza know that I was able to phase in about 3-5 seconds.  A pillow came flying from across the room and landed on me.  I woke into the Real Physical.

Nov 26, 2020

(Non-Lucid Dream)
I was in some class with many others and and doing something.  Everyone was using tablets and we were all on the Astral Pulse page.
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Group Thing / Astral Travelers on: January 09, 2021, 07:22:32
I will certainly contribute if I can.  I have had many regular non lucid dreams involving members here and multiple with the Astral Pulse forum itself.  Non have been lucid though!
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: January 05, 2021, 23:35:25
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is usually the right one.

Haha!  That's how I usually start off with my interpretations.  But I forget that this is NP reality and there is nothing simple, easy or straight forward when it comes to the NP!

EV, you are always so great with your comments and insights.  You always make things look so easy and straight forward but I do understand you have accumulated your years of experience and have many notches on your belt!

Congratulations!  That's a pass in my books!  smiley

Time for me to get some new books!   smiley
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: January 05, 2021, 00:56:51
Great experience GrumpyRabbit,

Lots to digest there but I think the basic conclusion is you passed!  You were told what you needed to do to get out of the situation...Remove the bracelet.  You were prevented from doing that...being restrained.  You created a distraction and got out of the situation.

Congratulations!  That's a pass in my books!  smiley

11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 25, 2020, 03:09:54
Ho ho ho

And a bottle of Rum!

Cheers!
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: December 19, 2020, 21:44:04
Some very interesting AP’s shineling.  I particularly liked the basketball game with the Ape’s!  Maybe basketball just isn’t your game…Ha Ha!   cheesy

I agree with Nameless regarding your latest AP about searching for your girlfriend.  Lots to take in there and think about.  Things are always so mysterious but part of what makes this whole NP exploration fun as well.  Hope you find the answers your soul is looking for.
13  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Everything Journal on: December 17, 2020, 04:30:27
What an amazing experience Nameless!  I'm sure you have many of those but certain ones definitely stand out and are worth sharing with others here on the forum. 

This was a very powerful experience. I only wish now I had gotten a name for her but the only thing that comes to mind is Straw. So Straw it is.

I always find myself asking for names because I always like to put a name to a face.  I know that is likely pointless in the NP since names aren't necessary but old habits are hard to break!

Thanks for posting!  smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Visualization on: November 23, 2020, 03:53:37
LB,

What a great idea!  I'm gonna give it a try.  Bring it up on the big screen and turn off the lights.  Maybe make a cup of Hot Chocolate and put my feet up.  Lots of detail to absorb from the scene.  I think it wouldn't be too hard to imagine actually being there sitting in front of the fire and watching the snow fall outside!

15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Time Machine on: October 31, 2020, 04:35:37
I've had some dreams in the cartoon universe as well but surprisingly non of them have been Lucid ones!  Some have been quite vivid but I would love to experience them Lucid! LOL!

I have also listened to the audiobook for 'The Shack' and saw the movie.  I enjoyed them both but thought the audiobook was better.  Book versions are usually the better of the two.

16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Recall Muscle : Making it Back with the Data on: October 30, 2020, 05:13:18
To keep my conscious recall I have noticed that when I am having a longer NP experience and feel that the experience may be coming to a conclusion I start recalling the events in my mind and have even written things down in the NP as if I was recording it in my Dream Journal in the Physical.  I have found this helped keep things straight with a lot of details from the experience. 
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Reclaiming a lost aspect of myself on: October 30, 2020, 05:03:17
For someone such as myself who has been so ingrained in 3D physical reality my natural tendency is to want to have conversations in the NP when I have those experiences.  It's a hard thing to let go but I do understand that there is much more to experience while in the NP.  Thru observing, thought and feeling, symbolism and imagery you can certainly get more out of the experience than mere words.  Maybe that is part of my lesson as well...learning not to jump straight into a conversation.

I am interested to know if others here have conversations on a regular basis in their experiences or if they just happen once in awhile?

T
18  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Reclaiming a lost aspect of myself on: October 29, 2020, 08:12:59
Thanks Lumaza and Nameless.

All I wanted to add to my interpretation of my experience was that as I moved from one room to the next I was going back in time.  I went from my current house to the living room of a house I lived in 20 years ago.  Than when I tried to go outside I ended up in a large hallway which felt like the hallway of an elementary school.  I was regressing back to my childhood.

LB,
I guess this was a little time travel to the past of my own although I didn't see any of those Dinosaurs that you saw!

Cheers,
T
19  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Reclaiming a lost aspect of myself on: October 22, 2020, 19:23:50
Thanks for your insights LB.  You are right…I probably should have posted this in the AP section above.  I’m just not used to creating threads there as my experiences so far have been limited!

After absorbing this experience for a day I have made some further insights.  There were a few words that I did pick up from our conversation with the woman although I didn’t mention them in my original post.  I heard the word water and watering.  I take this as a need to nurture my inner child.  The hallway leading up to the two large white doors I passed thru felt abandoned with a couple of kids toys on the floor.  I feel like this was also a representation of my inner child...Abandoned.  As well, maybe the not being able to hear the woman speak was symbolic of not being heard as a child.  I am just getting feelings and thoughts about this experience but am committed now to paying more attention and nurturing my inner child.   As I am in my 50’s now I feel like I have a lot of lost time to make up!  smiley
20  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Teaching on: October 22, 2020, 19:19:39
Thanks for sharing this LB.  I think this is a great teaching moment for everyone to absorb as I think many people have found themselves in this type of situation.  It’s always easier to blame someone else for our daily issues or manifestations but difficult to look within and change on how we react or create our own reality.   smiley

21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Reclaiming a lost aspect of myself on: October 22, 2020, 05:19:45
After a long drought to any Lucid NP experiences (about 7 months) I finally had a great experience last night.  I will just give you the shortened version of it.

I was standing in front of my Salt water aquarium and noticed one of my fish had died.  I removed it with a net and disposed the remains.  I had been questioning whether I was dreaming but was convinced this was too real.  I than went back to the tank and noticed the fish I just removed was back in the tank and alive.  Thinking that I must have now awakened I was sure I just wasted a great opportunity to become lucid. 

Do over: (I was given a second opportunity)

I was back standing in front of my Salt water aquarium and noticed a pair of jeans at the bottom of my tank.  I now realized this was a dream and became Lucid.  I grounded myself and felt things sharpen up.  Since my tank is in the basement I decided I wanted to go thru the ceiling joists to get upstairs.  I’ve gone thru ceiling/floor joists before and it is a unique experience.  I floated up and ended up in the living room of a previous house I lived in.  I ended up going thru the coffee table and a cactus plant sitting on the table as well.  I definitely felt the prickly texture of the cactus.  I than decided I wanted to go outside and figured going right thru the closed living room window would be the quickest.  I pushed myself thru the glass but had difficulty as the glass felt like I was trying to go thru a rubber membrane.  I pushed harder and made it thru but was not outside.  I was now in a large hallway I didn’t recognize.  I noticed a couple of toys on the floor but the large white doors at the end of the hallway was my destination.  I could feel that something greater was waiting for me on the other side.  I went thru the doors and saw a woman sitting in the room cross-legged on the floor.  I went and sat on the floor in front of her.  I asked her name and she said she was Jonette which I could hear and understand but than she started talking to me and I had trouble hearing her.  This was kind of the where things left off for me about 7 months ago where I needed to practice my NVC.  I tried to tune into her and tried to speak to her telepathically but nothing was working.  I noticed that her mouth was moving as she was talking so I was very confused on what to do.  I than sensed a young boy walking up behind me and called me by my first and last name.  I turned around to see myself at the age of 3-4 years old.  I was so excited and gave him a huge hug.  He came and sat on my lap.  We talked to this woman for a few minutes although I still had difficulty with what she was saying.  I just felt so comforted to be holding onto this younger version of myself and I didn’t want to let him go.  I think he must have been some lost aspect of myself or my inner child that I made contact with.  I than awoke in the physical but was on an emotional high all day.   grin
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: September 24, 2020, 04:25:13
shineling,

Thanks for keeping your journal here going.  Some people start them with great intentions but they tend to look like the landscape you describe as being Old, Forgotten, Lost!  I always enjoy reading yours.

Hope you keep it up!  smiley
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How Is Everyone? on: September 23, 2020, 04:20:25
Living the dream!…NOT!  I will be glad when 2020 is over.  Already looking forward to 2021. 

I feel like this year has sucked the energy out of me.  My NP experiences ended in March and Just recently had a couple short LD’s here in September.  I am feeling a little rusty after the 6 month hiatus. 

Our cases here in Alberta, Canada are rising as well but hopefully things don’t get out of hand as I don’t want to see the economy shut down again.  I was fortunate enough to be able to work thru the whole thing but I know others were not as lucky. 

Just need to keep the mental thoughts positive!  smiley
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Back to Astral Island! on: May 21, 2020, 03:47:23
I am still attempting to access Astral Island but things haven't been going well for me lately.  All NP experiences have stopped for me since about the first week of March.  I think I am just physically and mentally low on energy and I have very poor dream recall right now.  Some nights I just don't even remember any dreams and I usually have a very good dream recall.  I have found that my awareness in the dreams I do remember is very low as well.  Hopefully I can get things back on track!  undecided
25  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Profile photo setup issue on: May 20, 2020, 18:01:44
Hi Illuminated and welcome to the Pulse!

If I recall correctly you have to use 'http' rather than the secure format 'https'.

Give that a try!  smiley
T

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7