The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 31, 2020, 18:24:26

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: objects in the astral on: July 29, 2009, 09:42:18
i mean in the physical, not astral. in the physical plane there are many rules i believe the astral don't have
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: objects in the astral on: July 29, 2009, 06:37:24
basically i just wanted to know if i could do it, but if it is possible you could create anything you want, even things that couldn't exist on the physical because they violate the rules of physics. if i could astral project myself i would check this out
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: objects in the astral on: July 27, 2009, 16:58:00
ok tnx i started to learn how to relax so i could AP...
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / objects in the astral on: July 26, 2009, 12:01:22
can i create objects in the astral?
if so, can i "send" astral objects to the physical or create objects in the physical while astral projecting?
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why am i always falling asleep when i try to astral project? on: February 09, 2009, 12:03:57
i tried but every time i fall asleep. i tried the hand technique but it didn't work and i couldn't find the audio tracks you were talking about. do you have more tips?
p.s i am always doing it at night. maybe in the noon it will be better?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Why am i always falling asleep when i try to astral project? on: February 07, 2009, 21:27:25
title. every time i try to astral project i somehow fall asleep. anyone know how can i avoid falling asleep?
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: binaural beats for astral projection on: February 06, 2009, 07:32:03
can't find where to download it. can you give me a link? oh and Cybershaman 8 was released. is it better the 7?
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: binaural beats for astral projection on: February 06, 2009, 07:07:19
ok thank you
i want binaural beats because i can't astral project without them. you would probably say i'm talking nonsense but with the binaural i got to the vibrations part but when i try without it i always fall asleep no matter what i try to do to remain awake. i know its not the purpose of this thread but if someone can tell me what to do to not fall asleep? or better, when to try projecting.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / binaural beats for astral projection on: February 05, 2009, 19:13:36
hi i'm tomer32 and im new here.
i have a couple of questions:
1. does anyone know a good company that sells binaural beats for astral projection (freeware or not)? and mind sync is a good company? because it costs a lot  sad
2. what is the best environment to achieve astral projection from them? i mean with headphones or just speakers, while fully awake or when sleepy, at night or at noon/morning etc.
Pages: [1]