The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 16, 2017, 16:38:13

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: what do I do during the 3D blackness? on: September 06, 2017, 21:55:08
Has anyone got a solid technique for me to try when in this state? I mean perhaps something that worked for you when you did it from this state.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / what do I do during the 3D blackness? on: September 05, 2017, 20:48:35
I have come across myself consciously when asleep suddenly in the black zone just awake in darkness I assume this is the 3D blackness people talk of. Quite simple; how do I project from here please?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What have you learned about the fundamentals of the universe? on: June 27, 2017, 08:54:59
Nope.  grin

? k pointless.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / What have you learned about the fundamentals of the universe? on: June 27, 2017, 06:18:03
You frequently hear in Astrap projection experiences of people travelling through space and timeffort and asking entities all sorts of educational questions. Is there anything you have learned in your astral journeys that perhaps sheds light on some of the mysteries of the universe? Do parrallel dimensions exist? Are there other vensigns of ourselves out there? Is the universe infinite? Are there alI ensure?  The list goes on. Anybody had any luck with these sorts of age old questions?
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: keeping still and waiting until body goes numb? on: June 16, 2017, 20:44:01
You may be falling into the age old pitfall of focusing on the symptoms that occur half way. You might find it useful to imagine projection as a continuum between awake and dreaming.

When you embark from the awake state you travel an unknown road wondering at which point you will be there. You know about certain signs that you are getting close and that causes you to stop and consider exit strategies prematurely as you really don't have a proper scale to judge where you are on the continuum.

I suggest employing a "what's next" mindset. It is like an extension of the visualization exercise wherein one imagines a thing, changes it, imagines a new thing then changes that continuously. There is always something coming next. Treat the symptoms the same way - "I feel the vibrations" - your thought is not "how do I exit?" or "is it happening"; you want "what is next on the continuum because I don't know how close I am". Once you follow the continuum all the way you will be in a dream reality and would have "let it happen". It is pretty obvious when you have succeeded if you aren't attached to succeeding at the first sign of success.

hmm this is good.... so basically just let go and as things happen just kind of accept it and carry on without thinking too much about it. Do you think if this works out ok they'll be a point where possibly I will just know instinctivly almost when to project? like maybe something like vibrations will be strong or something (if I get any). When you go through it all will you just know?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: keeping still and waiting until body goes numb? on: June 15, 2017, 12:37:33
I am sort of not knowing what to do still as its not clear as some people say you have to suddenly intend it while you are in a relaxed state and can't feel your body then others say you just don't think more or less and 'let' it happen. Like which is it? I am worried if I think about wanting to project I will break my relaxation state or maybe bring unwanted focus on my physiical body and disrupt the attempt. Sorta confused right now.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: keeping still and waiting until body goes numb? on: June 14, 2017, 11:43:19
I tried it but I almost always fall asleep, I need something to occupy my time to keep me awake thru the processs (btw I messaged you back). however I did do it once or twice but majority of times I have fallen asleep.

when you don't feel your body anymore what do you usually do then to project?
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / keeping still and waiting until body goes numb? on: June 14, 2017, 04:30:22
I think this only really works well on your back but is there a way of utilizing this tecnnique of laying as still as possible on your back until your body goes numb and just doing your best to relax whilst listening to soothing music or something. I feel there could be potential has anyone had any luck with this?
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: sexual fantasies? on: June 14, 2017, 04:28:37
I think I get the idea here. Thanks guys.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / sexual fantasies? on: June 08, 2017, 13:59:43
Has anyone been able to 'act out' any in the astral realm at all? have you tried? is it possible? just wantred to ask as i've heard the idea thrown around.

I am not trying to project simply to perve but I just got curious since hearing 2 people elsewhere talk about their rather interesting experiences.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / anyone tried a future viewing test? on: April 24, 2017, 00:00:06
Have thought myself about testing possibly if one could go into the future by say a day or week in the etheral realm. Has anyone tried it somehow? what test could you try?
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / strange sleeping consciousness state on: September 18, 2016, 19:26:14
I have had it on my mind to be "mind awake body asleep" moreso than normal these last few days and this indeed did happen.

I 'woke up' whilst I was sleeping and was conscious within my own mind sort of awake half in a dream and half in just a black consciousness in my mind but I was not projecting. After a time I didn't really know what to do and felt myself thinking of waking up which was a mistake because that's exactly what happened not long after. What do you think would have been the best thing to do here to attempt to astral project? I know the mind awake body asleep state is very useful for projecting many say but once you are in it although you are conscious you may not to be able to think as clearly as normal if although still close enough.

What would the experienced projectors have done here?
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / your best experience? on: June 13, 2016, 05:09:59
in astral or OBE what is the best experience you have had to date? you don't have to be that descriptive but please include:

how long it lasted and roughly how much time in the real world was it

did you learn anything?

was consciousness very high?

did you want to do anything specifically whilst out there and if so what?
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: close to projecting here on: May 12, 2016, 05:09:18
Can you try to clarify that statement a bit?

Did you KNOW you were dreaming WHILE you were dreaming?
Or was it a "dream" where the clarity of the experience was just similar to your waking life?  Yet you didn't KNOW you were dreaming?

The first is a projection. 

I knew I was dreaming while I was dreaming. It wasn't the clearest I have ever had a dream but certainly a lot more clearer than my usual dreams.

Was the other poster being sarcastic?
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / close to projecting here on: May 11, 2016, 02:42:17
I have read here and heard about this technique before Its basically a method to pummel into you're head to astral project when you go to bed and goes like this: make a recording for an MP3 player saying "I will astral project tonight" or something along those lines. have headphones on you throughout the day (or whenever you can and when you arn't at work) playing the same sentence repeating through the audio every other minute or something. The basic idea is to just drum it into you're mind/subconscious.

I was listening to my recording almost non stop for about 3 days until I started having really lucid dreams when I was asleep but not lucid enough to be called projections but certainly more lucid than my usual dreams and that can't just be down to just coincidence.

Give it a little more time and I KNOW I can work with this! I just have this feeling I will have a full blown projection soon. I can't promise anyone anything with this method but its certainly worth a shot. Anyone tried it before? any luck here?
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do OBEs prove the existence of the afterlife? on: April 13, 2016, 05:09:43
I can't count the fore warnings I've received. After attempting to save many lives by disclosing the info to authorities only to be threatened with an incarceration in a nuthouse.  Thousands died as a result of these few idiots. This started in the 70's.
I switch them off now once they appear.

Seems legit.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can you go into the future with Astral Projection or Lucid Dreams?? on: January 19, 2016, 23:37:30
Why is that convenient?

We're probably in the best position (compared to someone new at this) to know that your chance to actually win the lottery is the same as you picking the numbers for that lottery in a projection.  Smiley
Seriously... just get your quick pick like everyone else and enjoy the excitement!  hehe

What? sorry didn't understand the sentence lol. Please explain.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can you go into the future with Astral Projection or Lucid Dreams?? on: January 19, 2016, 14:11:33
Not to be the doubting Thomas and all but it sounds a little convenient that experienced projectors suddenly don't care about things like winning lottery numbers and such when glimpsing into the future.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is this real? or are we fooling ourselves. on: January 06, 2016, 09:01:57
Tongo, you registered here August 01, 2007. So in 6 years I am sure you have read countless posts with a ton of first hand experiences in them. Do you think everyone is making this up?

The simple answer to your question is YES it is "real".

Science sees things in terms of objective and subjective. If they can't see the "nuts and bolts" and how the system operates, then their conclusion is there must be no system period. But old science has been replaced with new science. Changes are being made to things they thought they had knew all the time. Someday further Quantum and Scalar Wave research will help them to uncover and understand the Multiverse better.

Experiences do not equal evidence. I could say I took something and had an experience and and saw green elephants dancing in the room but its not proof of anything.

In terms of science it seems they do have a good understanding of what parts of the brain does what also and I am not sure they'll ever conclude this is anything real.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is this real? or are we fooling ourselves. on: January 06, 2016, 08:10:38
This is more for the seasoned experienced Astral Projectors here.

I did have a very brief OBE some years back and it felt realer than everything i've ever experienced whilst asleep but at the end of it all I did find myself questioning the "reality" of the experience. We all know how powerful such things as drugs can be in he way it alters our perception and everything in it. The majority of science would sum up OBE's to be nothing more than an inner psychological experience and nothing more and this basically means none of us are entering alternate dimensions or meeting entities or spirits or really spying in the RTZ. ITS SOLELY ALL IN THE MIND but I can't help but think there is more to this. Validations seem to be the only real proof it seems they are rare and open to debate (and yes I have read the long validation thread here).

Is there ANY seasoned projecters here who can say without a shadow of a doubt that what they are experiencing out there is "real" in terms of going into other dimensions and such. I know you have to find your own proof but even if I was able to project more I would still be asking the same question regardless of how real the experience felt.

Please don't reply with questions like; "what is real?" you know what I mean.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / please tell of your mantra projection technique experiences on: November 27, 2015, 12:33:22
I am referring to people who have specifically used a mantra throughout their day or days even to project from a lucid dream or maybe to induce vibrations.

How long did you use the mantra and what was it and how well did it work to project from a lucid dream or to cause vibrations etc.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / "vibrations NOW!" mantra to AP? on: November 24, 2015, 04:03:22
Many speak of using a phrase throughout their day such as "increase clarity NOW" or something along these lines so when they are in a dream they find themselves saying it and wind up in a very lucid dream. I have had some success myself with this and was able to enter much more lucid dreams than normal but I know they were not an AP.

I got thinking ....do you think maybe if you did the same thing and instead of the "LUCIDITY NOW" or whatever similar thoughts and chants throughout the day for when you go to bed, do you think something like "VIBRATIONS NOW" might actually get you into the vibrational state during sleep and allow you the chance to project outright and this way you get to bypass a simple dream or lucid dream?

Anyone tried this? I am thinking maybe its not a bad idea in theroy.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: can you smell things in the RTZ? on: October 06, 2015, 18:49:31
Well, your "experiment" doesn't quite work that way.  But, I can confirm that you can "smell" in the non-physical.
Your experience there is very much no different than your experience here.

well why wouldn't it work if my experience in the non-physical would be the same?
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / can you smell things in the RTZ? on: October 06, 2015, 16:49:17
Weird question but I was curious .....would you be able to smell things that are in the real world if you were to go there via the RTZ? I guess an easy way to conduct an experiment would be to have someone light an unknown type of scented candle or something a mile or more away from you then you travel there in the RTZ and take note of what you smell then after you have returned to your body you would confirm what type of scented candle was lit whether it be lemon or mint or whatever. Simply in theroy and could offer some pretty solid proof if confirmed.
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I asked to see God on: October 06, 2015, 16:11:08
Awesome! I to tried to do the same, but I tried to go to heaven. When tried to project there a man in dark robes appeared, and stopped me. I then said, you will not stop me! After that I rushed at him, and then I found my self back in my body.

Bro ....did you ACTUALLY try to beat up God?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7