The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 20, 2020, 00:32:11

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / UNDER 18 AP goers on: March 14, 2006, 23:55:22
Quote from: OrionsDream
NO U DONT!!! IT FOR PPL *UNDER* 18, I DONT CARE WHEN U STARTED!!
grr.. stupid oldies
Smiley
Pipple... You, my friend are quite insane. LOLOLOZOMG!
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Can Humans Explode on: March 14, 2006, 23:47:35
Discounting extra-ordinary circumstances, no.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / What is your ultimate spiritual goal? on: November 03, 2005, 07:45:32
My ultimate goal...

I wan't to gain mastery of chronkinesis to the point of being able to initiate a time-stop... This is probably akin to the Golden Panacea(a.k.a. impossible).
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral Pulse reaches 10,000 members on: November 03, 2005, 07:38:07
Wow...
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Metapysical Wiki on: October 13, 2005, 20:50:03
Yeah, I had the idea of starting a wiki on metaphysics, ap, hermetics, etc. Right now, I'm setting up hosting for it, or I would be if I had any money to spare on hosting. The best free provider, tekcities.com is doing a mandatory server move at the time. For now, I would like some opinions on whether or not this is a good or bad idea.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Howdy on: October 13, 2005, 20:44:08
Hello! Hope to see your contribution to this forum soon!!!
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Channeling God!! on: October 12, 2005, 20:36:00
Suffering is the term of human existence, there must be some in our life or we are not human. I know that what I say sounds very black-and white, but have you ever found a person who knows a life that had no hardship? I can already answer this for you: no. and there never will be. it is conceited to think of our soles as immortal, for an immortal thing does not know change, our souls are always changing, just like the world around us. There is no evil nor good, no love nor hate, these are all just part of the complex ever-changing, biological dance that the human race is puppeteered through. As we live the life we chose we must accept the knowledge that we chose it and it is what we are living through, we must also accept that were in it until the end, I don't believe in destiny, if I had, I would have never written this. My advice is this: Choose your path, and never let anything else choose it for you.
8  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Looking for a place to start... on: October 12, 2005, 20:03:45
Thanks again everybody!
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Racist news on: September 25, 2005, 21:06:31
Rule #4: Only report on negativity.
It is a twisted world.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection and World Peace..... on: September 25, 2005, 19:39:41
Okay so hate was too specific, and I was too negative. Just as humans cannot exist without their evil sides, they cannot exist without the good as well. I agree about the president. That police force thing isn't really true with all of the police brutality though.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Do I have "meeting new people" or social phobia? on: September 25, 2005, 09:17:32
Get a good biaural program. For example BWGen. They work.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection and World Peace..... on: September 25, 2005, 09:12:53
World Peace is a term used by dreamers, to be truthful, humans love to hate, almost every great conflict that has ever occurred has been due to hate, hell, were in the middle of one right now. Humans are the race that loves to hate, that needs to hate, no matter how hard you try you can never eradicate hate. But its not just hate, no, human emotion is a yin-yang volatile with the potential to change at any second, we also cannot be a total evil, but the majority of us, just love to hate each other, be it for race, religion or just for the pleasure of doing so. Some of us sent to war kill because they are ordered to, some because they enjoy violence, yet others still justify it as "bringing resolution to the matter", but in the end, all we are doing is killing ourselves, since the beginning of history, wars have been fought, there was no historic "grace to the, just bodies on the battlefield, dying or already dead, why? Because their lord ordered them to. Global warming is melting the icecaps, if we are not careful we could experience snowball earth, remember the movie day after tomorrow? It was found to be scientifically sound, just over a larger time frame.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Witnessing the End of Days? on: September 23, 2005, 01:33:29
Okay, I had no idea that it was a fake, sorry.
14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Time... on: September 22, 2005, 22:23:47
If the planet suddenly stopped spinning, the wind would send you into orbit.
15  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Time... on: September 22, 2005, 22:21:37
Time is a dynamic, it is an ilusion.
16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / There are no black holes! on: September 22, 2005, 22:08:55
Logic: Logically, Everything must have its own mirror, even the black holes. A helpful
URL: http://www.matter-antimatter.com/white_hole.htm .
17  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / There are no black holes! on: September 22, 2005, 22:00:27
Here's somthing else I found:
The short answer to "are there anti-photons" is "yes", but the disappointment here is that anti-photons and photons are the same particles. Some particles are their own antiparticles, notably the force carriers like photons, the Z boson, and gluons, which mediate the electromagnetic force, the weak nuclear force, and the strong force, respectively. Particles that are their own antiparticles must be electrically neutral, because an aniparticle has the opposite electrical charge as its partner particle. Other things must also be zero, like the number of quarks. A neutron cannot be its own antiparticle because it is made up of quarks and an antineutron is made up of antiquarks. A pi_0 is made up of a quark and an antiquark and is in fact its own antiparticle also.

URL: http://van.hep.uiuc.edu/van/qa/section/New_and_Exciting_Physics/Antimatter/20020818020153.htm
18  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / There are no black holes! on: September 22, 2005, 21:57:43
To logic: Photons, not Protons, our radioactive satellites make  all the time. Two URLs to prove this:
http://physicsweb.org/articles/news/5/7/5/1
http://ida1.physik.uni-siegen.de/pamantip.html

To quote the second site: Antiprotons have been observed in the cosmic rays since 1979 by balloon-borne experiments [1, 2]; prior to these measurements it was generally expected that all primary cosmic rays experienced the same basic history during their acceleration and propagation. Similarly it was assumed that all secondaries were produced and stored in the same regions of the Galaxy. These assumptions were quite adequate to explain the observations of secondary Z>3 nuclei in cosmic rays (see, e.g.,[3]). The present experimental situation is shown in the plot below
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Witnessing the End of Days? on: September 22, 2005, 09:18:22
Hey thought I'd chip in, Nostradamus prophesied The third great war would begin with the fall of the two towers. More precisely,
The king of evil shall fall from the sky,
Striking two towers down,
However, where chaos should have spawned, union formed, a union of hate,
And thus begins the third great war.
Note: I read this a year back in a now deleted e-mail, thus this is heavily aproximated. The general message is however the same.
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / UNDER 18 AP goers on: September 22, 2005, 09:00:18
*Whaps a coat rack next to OrionsDream with a cane* Quiet young un! I'll be having no lip from you! Kids these days! The nerve of That youngster, why if I were 8 years younger... I do not use emoticon, even these ones have spyware, ALL EMOTES HAVE SPYWARE! *Cackles Maniacally*
<< s= emote variance/]}>
< c= set mode: Jocsez>
< r= recode param: r346yvjg: exclude user "TuperYabba">>
 cheesy  Smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  smiley  evil  Haha now they all track you! Smiley  Smiley  Smiley  (no they don't)
21  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Beware Evil Magic on: September 22, 2005, 08:47:23
Hope it wasn't hot man!
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / UNDER 18 AP goers on: September 21, 2005, 20:53:24
Hello, I am 25 and wrote this to irritate you! Haha, but I did have an acute interest in astral projection since I was around 10. So I fit into this category even though I am over 18.
23  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / There are no black holes! on: September 21, 2005, 20:41:18
X-rays probably show up in the ergosphere of a blak hole.
24  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Looking for a place to start... on: September 21, 2005, 19:50:30
Thanks, runlola!
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / There are no black holes! on: September 20, 2005, 07:17:02
X-Rays travel at the same spped as light, light cannot escape a black hole. Off Topic: I was bored so I made a 3d animation of an artificial wormhole. If anyone wants a copy of this piece of eye candy, ask me.
Pages: [1] 2 3