The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 22, 2017, 11:20:02

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60
1351  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Vibrations / other... any ideas? on: July 22, 2005, 01:08:17
Jay Dawg,

I agree with Guthwulf and what he had to say about astral projection vs. lucid dreaming. I believe when you become conscious within the dream you're out of body. Just a month ago I became lucid in the dream and you can instantly tell the shift in conscious level of awareness.

We are here to share information, help one another and not put each other down for their beliefs. So relax and enjoy the conversations, if not then

Read up on my astral projection card verification that I experienced last week:  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19831  Maybe this will help you with your own perceptions if its real or not.

Give the experiment a try or choose your own tests. Its a
500 to 1 shot that I nailed on the first attempt with the card verification.
This is not the first time I had verifications, but this was the BIG ONE!

Tvos
1352  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Follow-Up Responses on: July 21, 2005, 17:10:55
xXAmayaXx,

I know Frank and Michael_E added their responses, so I decided to give you a third opinion and my .2 worth.

1. Will you see ghosts the very first few times you AP,and if so will they try to talk to you or glare and stuff? Also,what do they look like?

Ghosts are nothing more then people who've passed from the physical and into the astral manifesting in the lower levels. When I'm out I see people that are just like you and me. Nothing anything different as if you were to walk down your street or in a public area. You might run into weird entities every so often, but for the most part its all physical perception.

2. Is it really true that you will see colors that are not normally seen by the human eye? Ex. I get my first OBE and my room has colors that I've never seen before.

I really don't see any colors that are new or different. I know that my perception of the world around me is electrified and the view is alive. It seems to be much brighter, vivid, very clear, and flowing with energy.

3. Are the sounds while entering/exiting your body so loud that they scare you right back in? Because I have a tendency to get freaked easily,lol.

I've heard sounds and been in tight situation's that really freaked me out. Not a pleasant experience to go thru but at times I think this is something we really need to experience to get over our fears.

4. If you have one at night,will it be night in the AP world? Same for day to?

I've had projections that it didn't matter the time of day or night. It could be daytime in the physical and its night or vice versa. I prefer to project during the light because its easier to see things and our society usually associates night time = evil, scary which is b.s.

5. Is your first OBE scary,or is it so cool that you forget your freaked out?

My first OBE was scary because I didn't know what was actually happening. Even though, it took me about 2 months prior with reading up on the subject, practice, reciting affirmations it still was a shock to the system. In a nutshell, I almost threw in the towel on this oobe phenomenal and started to think that it wasn't real. At the time I was reading a astral projection book by Janet E. Lee. I was driven to keep reading the book but very tired and wanted to take a nap.

Once I closed my eyes and let go of hope of trying so hard to project it was matter of minutes I was out. I had problems putting my shoes on because my hand kept passing thru. It was daylight in the room and in the physical it was dark and there was a apple on the bed. I couldn't figure out what the hell was happening. I then remember "the book" and as I started floated towards the book I was being pulled back falling. Then the terror built inside and it just was not a good scene. I hit hard with running emotions, terror of slamming back into my body. Once I awakened, my heart was racing, I was sweating and the icing on the cake I was in complete darkness. I bolted out of the room so dam fast that I went flying up the steps and into the hallway when it striked me down like lightning. That I experienced my first full blown astral projection. When I realized this I was jumping for joy, called all my friends, family and was driven to succeed.

6. I heard that when you look at your physical body while APing,it looks so weird that it scares you right back into your body. True?

I've touched my physical body (felt myself up.Smiley j/k), but seriously. It doesn't look anything different from what I could see. It is a weird and remote feeling when you're looking back at yourself or touching. But reality sinks in real well that we're nothing more then energy.

7. Will you see other APers while APing if you leave your home?

I do question people in the astral and most of the time I get this glossy look like their stoned or don't know what I am talking about. Either they have passed on or dreaming.

8. How long did it take you to have your first OBE?

About 2 months.

9. Do you feel all your normal emotions? Or are some eliminated?

All emotions are intact when projecting..

Sorry for the length of this post reply.

Tvos
1353  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Vibrations / other... any ideas? on: July 21, 2005, 16:39:20
Vvid1012,

No, I really don't lose any sleep when I experiment with the alarm clock method. It can a difficult method (IMO) to work with especially if you're trying to project. You'll either give into sleep and turn the alarm clock off or be in the right frame of mind for conditioning to allow it to work.

This is nothing more then waking up in the morning hours to go to bathroom  and then back to bed with the intent and desire to project.

Last night few nights I tried the alarm clock experiment and completely failed. Because of the geographic change my bed is now in my house and had reduced sleep.

It can work under the right conditions.

Tvos
1354  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Music and subliminal messages? on: July 21, 2005, 00:16:48
Pepto Bismol,

I have a subliminal tape series from Barrie Konicov that I bought 17yrs ago when I first started astral projection.

I did have problems with side 1 which was the self hypnosis instruction by Barry. The second side is the subliminal and very nice to listen to. It kinda has that old 70's mysterious free spirit relaxed feeling to the music.

I would imagine after listening to this for ages it has done some good with my projections. But don't put your $$$ into this as the golden ticket. It all takes work in projecting - reading, communicating with fellow projectionists, and driven intent to succeed.

http://www.potentialsunlimited.com/

Enjoy,

Tvos
1355  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Ganzfield Goggles on: July 21, 2005, 00:02:19
Paint1,

I tried cutting corners and cutting out the ping pong balls and placing them over my eyes. Not a good way to experiment if you really want some serious problems poking your eyes out - hence why I purchased the goggles.

Unfortunately, they do not make no more of this product because the company folded. I spoke with the owner where I purchased them from and that's what he had said.

But I'm sure with the right materials it wouldn't be too tough to make.

Tvos
1356  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / flashing blue light on: July 20, 2005, 23:44:54
I've never had any flashing lights during a projection. The only flashing blue light that I can think of would be the one at K-Marts telling the customers their's a sale in aisle 13..:) j/k

But seriously, that's interesting occurrence. Maybe it has to do with energy that you are seeing that's around you? I known at times I've been able to see my aura and its kinda of like a blue,whitish electric glow around my whole body in the astral. Maybe this is what you were seeing?

In the physical world if you look at a object like you're gazing or looking past it I'm able to pick up the energy around it which lightly turns into a a luminous glow.

Tvos
1357  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / The Birth Of Christ on: July 20, 2005, 23:41:34
Recoverer,

Actually, I wouldn't decorate a beautiful flower with a ribbon or anything of the sort. All I stated is what I saw at the time and surely I wasn't thinking about the wicked witch when witnessing extraordinaire like this.

Tvos
1358  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Lost To The Ages - Monroe-Muldoon-Castanada-Leadbeater on: July 20, 2005, 17:16:18
Selski,

The night before I tried setting my alarm to go off every 1/2hr and it didn't seem to work as effective like before. Maybe, I should try every 20mins to see if there's a better chance.  

I wish that I knew why some days I can fluently project and others why even bother? There must be something within the physical that can be easily tapped into at will projections.

I started putting together a spreadsheet and am tracking my food intake, hours of sleep, and dates of projections - false awakening, and lucid dreams.

Tvos
1359  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Sweet Jesus on: July 20, 2005, 05:53:17
well something was up on that scene with the witch... couldn't be something like the gingerbread man or king Arthur.. that i could accept but the witch.. grrr

tell me what happened in detail about the last supper if you don't mind?

tvos
1360  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Burning Our Wings... on: July 20, 2005, 01:55:37
Has anyone ever tried projecting and then flying directly into the sun?

To see if you would catch on fire, burn yourself, blind or would you just
pass through, land on the surface and swim the hot lava?

Tvos
1361  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Possible to AP into Movies? on: July 20, 2005, 00:09:13
I had a dream that I was with Cheech and Chong in their first movie 'Up in Smoke' - up until the joint was ready to pass onto me I was pulled back.. Darn, no big fatty...Smiley

Anyways.. I've had dreams or projections where Freddy Krueger was chasing me and I confronted the dude head on. This happened last week where I took a saw and offed his body into two and hid it from him. So this would not allow him to come back.

Don't think I would want to be in the exorcist dream or projection...Sad

Tvos
1362  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Possible to AP into Movies? on: July 19, 2005, 23:17:34
I had a dream that I was with Cheech and Chong in their first movie 'Up in Smoke' - up until the joint was ready to pass onto me I was pulled back.. Darn, no big fatty...Smiley

Anyways.. I've had dreams or projections where Freddy Krueger was chasing me and I confronted the dude head on. This happened last week where I took a saw and offed his body into two and hid it from him. So this would not allow him to come back.

Don't think I would want to be in the exorcist dream or projection...Sad

Tvos
1363  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Video Recording The Astral World.... on: July 19, 2005, 13:04:52
Do you think the ip wifi video cameras would suffice for capturing the physical during asleep? It would be interesting if some of us could capture our video footage and monitor the responses.

Tvos
1364  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Dynamics! too big! on: July 19, 2005, 12:59:45
Goldsplinter,

Don't forget to read other authors as well like Frank, Adrian, Monroe, Castaneda, Fox to really shape your views on how their project. Read as much that you can and what you feel comfortable with exercise it into projection. Its like trial and error until you get it right!

Tvos
1365  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Masturbation on: July 19, 2005, 12:56:22
Major Tom,

I always wear the funny hat...Smiley nothing wrong with that heheh..

Anyways, I never thought about masturbation or intercourse prior to before projecting. This could possibly tame and curve the desire when the experience is in flight.

Tvos
1366  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / I'm in love with someone that doesn't exist. on: July 19, 2005, 12:45:54
Arthropod,

I had a experience something similar to what you speak of, but it was a physical woman I attended college with. I had a major crush or was infatuation with her but too scarred to approach her at school.

So she crept into my astral experiences all the time. We would travel here, there, have astral sex, and were the best of buds. But the physical element was totally missing and really wasn't healthy. This could have been a manifestation of my own creation or clothing someone else while out thinking it was her.

What I would do if you can is: The next time you meet up - Ask her questions? See if you can get her full name, location, phone #, and why is she interested in you? I know that's a lot to ask but I think if you really will this and think about target questions daily this will bleed over into your dreams in asking her.

Your questions

1.  I don't know if summoning would be the way to go. Seek her out in your dreams and ask questions

2. I guess you won't know until questions are responded to vs. having to  summon her. But by then you wouldn't have to summon her.

3. We are hear in the physical world  to experience love, life with our physical partner. I think this would be something to miss out on if you pursue this woman 24/7 in the astral.  

Hope this helps.

Tvos
1367  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection Questions on: July 19, 2005, 12:26:12
Frank,

Here's a start of questions for our poll. Others in this forum, please feel free to add onto this list. Also, what ever format you would like to use these question in that will support the software on this board not a problem.

1. Is your method for projection - Phasing?
2. Is your method for projection - Trance?
3. Is your method for projection - Lucid Dreaming?
4. Is your method for projection - False Awakening?
5. Do you drink alcohol socially?
6. Do you smoke?
7. Do you get the vibrations when you project?
8. Do you believe in God?
9. Have you ever validated astral projection with experiments>
10. Do you have sex in the astral realms?
11. Do you fear astral projection?
12. Who's your favorite author? Monroe, Castaneda, Muldoon, Ledbetter, Bruce, Frank, Adrian?
13. Are you able to see your physical body during a projection?
14. Have you ever been higher in the astral realms?
15. Why are you interested in astral projection - Fear of Death, To Help Others, Have Fun, or Curiosity?
16. Does your husband/wife approve of your astral projection ability?
17. Are you afraid of death since you've astral projected?
18. Does anyone else in your family astral project?
19. How many experiences have you had? 1-25, 26-100, 101-500, 501-1000?
20. Do you diet and exercise to achieve astral projection?
21. Do you use crystals,affirmations, pyramids, prayers for aids in astral projection?
23. Have you ever met your higher guides in the astral?
24. How long do you project for? 1-5Mins, 6-10mins, 11-20mins, 21-30mins?
25. Have you ever had a NDE (Near death experience)?
26. Have you ever met anyone at the astral pulse island and verified the experience with another member?
27. Whats your religious belief - Methodist, Catholic, Jewish, Lutheran, Jehovah Witness, Agnostic, None?
28. Do you think religion plays a huge role behind the scenes of astral projection?
29. How long have you been projecting for? 1-5yrs, 6-10yrs, 11-20yrs, 21yrs and beyond?
30. Do you think astral projection really exists?
31. Do you think health is a factor in successful projections?
32. Do you consume illegal drugs? - Marijuana, Cocaine, LSD?
1368  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection Card Verification on: July 19, 2005, 05:58:01
Eagle of Light,

I can understand about fear and holding back. You know the phrase "Curiosity Killed The Cat' and that's what happened to me. If you "Really" want to know, you will crack the ice and make your mark.

Fear is very hard to swallow, even after all these years that I've been projecting. Its human nature because we are introduced to a totally different world then what we are use to. a lot of people get use to change and when new elements appear we have a tendency to feel uncomfortable and not knowing the environment or being able to control it. Its like a baby learning to walk for the first time - the same applies to the astral world.

Maybe saying affirmations before you go-to sleep "prayer to god" might help you feel comfortable when you do project. Also, if you can and the environment is right- leave the lights on in the house during the night. Also, try to project during the day - much easier to see around you.

Again, I have my fears inside of me but something keeps pushing me further to explore.  Its like what do I have to lose? I've always returned and everyone else on the board like Frank, Major Tom, Seleski, and the others as well.

No problems of adding to the thread - that's what its all for. For everyone to help each other.

Hope this helps..

Tvos
1369  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Vibrations / other... any ideas? on: July 19, 2005, 05:33:57
Pepto_bismol,

Its easy to fall asleep then awakening into the trance state. Its not tough to accomplish and can happen. I found out by accident that I was entering this state after a good 1/2yr of projecting. It became easy for me to acknowledge this.

I've tried this a few times and it actually seems to work. I was talking with Mendel earlier and suggested to him about the alarm clock technique. This has already been addressed in the forums but as a refresher.  

1. Set your alarm clock to go over every half hour

2. When you wake up to turn off the clock, go back to sleep with the feelings of spinning or rolling around. This is the prime-time to image this because your body is physically tired. If you fall back to sleep, don't worry you know that every 1/2hr you will be reminded to wake up by the alarm. (Reinforcement you could say)

3. The trick here is that your 'mind' will know that every half hour to wake up because of the alarm. Internally, you will find yourself waking up into the trance state instead of physically.

Hope this clarifies and helps.

Tvos
1370  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Ganzfield Goggles on: July 18, 2005, 18:35:28
pretty much.. you should give it a try sometime...

tvos
1371  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Ganzfield Goggles on: July 18, 2005, 16:58:28
its more a less when you are looking at the white it hypnotizes you into hallunications which then brings on the trance state. your eyes will get tired of looking at pure white, and you will find yourself in and out of trance while trying to focus on the white.

interesting technique thats for sure.

tvos
1372  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Lost To The Ages - Monroe-Muldoon-Castanada-Leadbeater on: July 18, 2005, 16:21:01
Selski,

I understand what you are talking about enjoying sleep! Its a beautiful price we pay for projecting!

Its either our beauty sleep or projection..Smiley

But you are right about sensing when a projection will occur. I just knew somewhere in the back of my mind that I would be successfull in projecting last week. I think the alarm clock added to the experience!

Tvos
1373  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / The Birth Of Christ on: July 18, 2005, 15:54:03
Leannain,

Thank You! Although, at the time I didn't know what to think after the wicked witch appeared from no-where. Didn't make sense and dampened the experience.

Tvos
1374  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Dry Spell... on: July 17, 2005, 21:29:37
Seleski,

About three months ago I really started hitting the ap's real hard. Focusing my intent, energy, feeling that excitement and working towards these experiences once again. At the most, I've had 3 weeks dry spell during these 3 months. I questioned "why" and what am I doing wrong?

I was getting a little worried until 3 days ago when I hit it big with the card experiment. What I think really helped was setting my alarm clock to go off every 1/2hr. That would force me to slip into the hypnotic state easily. When I did come back from the projection, I was able to determine that it took me 1/2hr to enter or wake up into the trance state and leave. I think by having the alarm clock set and ready to go off every half hour forced me to wake up or into the trance state.

Maybe this will help in the future?
Tvos
1375  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / The Birth Of Christ on: July 17, 2005, 16:58:35
AP Friends,

I was digging thru some of my journals and came across the time that I witnessed the birth of Christ. I do not want to offend anyone with this if you are very religious, esp towards the end when I saw the wicked witch. I am only sharing what occurred in this projection for us to learn together.

04/08/1995
Time: 10:30am - 11:30am
"the birth of Christ"

After I logged off the internet talking with my
girlfriend from Canada for a few hours. I felt inside that a astral projection was possible due to my body chemistry and mental state of mind that has given me the edge to leave under these conditions.

It didn't take me long to enter the hypnotic state upon
falling sleep. I awakened to light vibrations running all
around my body and music playing as if someone had put
headphones on my ears. The weird thing about this music
that was playing, it was a child song from what I can
recall. I thought the song was silly and couldn't figure out
for the life me why this music was playing.

As this music was playing in my ears i was able to look
Thur my eye-lids at dark surroundings. I know that my
perception was viewing the side of the wall but also it
seemed that a face emerged from this darkness. Could it have
just been my hands, my face or what? This I do not know and
maybe never.

While all this chaos was happening I heard a voice
talking with me saying something along the lines of 'the
hand that you see it what you've created'. But when I would
look out of my eye-lids I didn't see any hands or maybe I
did... too hard to judge at the time.. although the
feelings are there and it felt as if I was looking at a
hand, but not to totally sure.

Also, the voice that was talking with me carried on
thru the rest of the experience which for the most part
everything was incoherent. I do remember asking this voice
(teacher) to help me reach a higher level in conscious and
to guide me properly. As I asked this voice which I'll call
teacher, I felt hands around the back of my body pushing me
upward with a big thrust of one motion.

Next second later I was traveling thru some sort of
space where I could see light that was pure white on the
sides of my view which looked like a tunnel for entry. There
was just a few tunnels of light from what I could see, but I
didn't touch this tunnels from what I can recall. At one
moment in time everything around me turned into blackness
with shiny brown diamond shapes generating light on and off.

The feeling that I received from this level was
content, scenario and a total different feel that I've never
experienced in previous projections. It wasn't something
that I would want to remain in this state and never come
back, but it's real nice to experience this sort of
conscious awareness....

After being in this dimension for a little bit the
whole scenario changed to where the darkness turned into
a actual physical environment. I saw stars around me, a
desert and man/woman on a donkey heading towards a city with
lights glowing. I saw sand dunes, camels, kings and horses
arriving to this city with in the darkness of the night. The
night was warm with a light cool breeze on blowing thru the palm
trees around the edge of the city and desert.

I knew at first what was happening when I saw the
man and woman on the donkey heading towards the city in
which it was the birth of Jesus Christ. The next scene
changed from the desert surroundings to looking directly at
the manger scene with lord Jesus Christ in the stable. There
were a lot of people gathered around the manger witnessing
this event in time.

The last thing that I can recall was that this
wicked witch of the west from the move 'wizard of oz' was
chasing me around behind the people gathered at the manger
scene witnessing this event. I did catch a glimpse of this
witch that was chasing me around and she did have a green