The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 24, 2014, 21:32:26

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60
1376  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection Card Verification on: July 16, 2005, 05:20:17
very true about the drawing or name on the cardboard box and putting on the back of the bedroom door - i do plan on that when i'm a little more skilled. i think and truely if i can at least have positive results with the cards that would be a good validation.

yes, i get signs to and wonder about the cause and effect.. but it just so happend that it occurred on the same day with the card experiment...

tvos
1377  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection Card Verification on: July 16, 2005, 02:42:36
Eagle of Light,

To answer a few of your questions about astral projection and this card verification I'll try my best.

First, its a 500 to 1 shot of "guessing" the two cards. Each being different suit and numbers or letters. My wife picked the cards and placed on the door. I have not had any knowledge or even seen the cards until I had the experience and experiment. Before even 'seeing' the physical card, I wrote down on paper first so that there wouldn't be any discrepancies or that my mind wouldn't play tricks on me.  

My emotional relation to each card being that king is powerful and 2 is weak does not exist for me. A card for me is just a #, color, suit, and design.

I feel that the playing card in itself is a great method of experimentation and too many variables of guessing the card correctly on a 500 to 1 shot. You stated that you never experienced a oobe so how can you really say what is easy or hard to verify as an experiment? You don't know the energy, the pains, the struggle, and sacrifice that it takes to reach that level of consciousness. Its all work and once you do have that first oobe your world will be turned upside down. This is something that YOU have to do for yourself.

The earlier post that Vivid1012 elaborated on - how do you answer that one as not being authentic? How would he had known this that the gas powered tamper would be metal, yellow and black?

Just for the record and to add onto my experience from a few days ago. Yesterday at work I was on my break and was jogging. I've been jogging at work for 15Min's a day for the last couple of months now. Along my travels there was a playing card face down on the cement. I did not pick the card up because I wanted to finish. Anyways, I came up to the card again this evening still faced down. Out of curiosity I picked the card up..
To my surprise it was the Jack of Diamonds.  

Let me know if I can help you project and understand more about trying to cross over..

Tvos
1378  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection Card Verification on: July 15, 2005, 23:17:25
Vvid1012,

Its that reality that hits home and the facts remains evident that there is
something greater out there or within. I do not doubt it anymore as I've had in the past. I will definitely keep everyone up to date on the progress. I think 9 more tests with the cards will suffice and will post my results within this thread.

What other experiments have you conducted during obe?

Tvos
1379  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection Card Verification on: July 15, 2005, 05:25:16
Vvid1012

Thank You and the reward of this experience I'm so glad that I didn't stop it there. It was just remarkably beautifully!!! Words just can't describe it! The verification is something that I've been looking for like this in a experiment a very long time!!

I'm definitely going to conduct the experiment 9 more times and base my results in a statistic format See the what results are truly yielded and verifiable.

Your experience - you must have dropped your jaw when you saw the gas powered tamper as your dad was taking it out. Its kinda of like "Dad" I need a moment to reflect here!

Did you ever tell your parents about this or was this something that you've kept to yourself?

Tvos
1380  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection Card Verification on: July 15, 2005, 03:03:12
Hello AP Friends,

This was the first time that I had setup the experiment with the cards. My wife placed one card on the bedroom door and another card on the door that leads to the mudroom and to the outside the house. Both cards were faced down taped at the top. I figured this would be a great experiment and not to hard to miss since I would be projecting into that path.

The cards were placed on the door about 3-4 weeks ago and it took me that long to finally wield the results.

Anyways, roughly around 3:30AM 7/14/2005 I awakened into the trance state after have gone to bed about a 1/2hr prior. I did feel the vibrations and realize that I was rather in a good stance to project. As always, I just rolled out off the bed and onto the floor. I knew exactly what I wanted to accomplish and that was to view the card on the door. I floated around the bed frame and pushed my way towards the door. I was able to pull the card off the door and view the number and suit. The card that  I read was the King of Diamonds. After that, I lost control and was pulled back the way I traveled around the bed-frame.

The weird thing is that when I was on the bed, my astral body was upright and my legs were on the bed. Basically, sitting upright on the bed and during that time I was spinning around in circles. I felt the physical body trying to re-align my astral inside of my physical  but just couldn't. I had to actually had to lay down and focus and could feel the alignment kick in.
I kinda of wonder if this would be a good technique to prevent from coming back into the physical if you want to stay out longer?

Now, the next part is interesting because I thought I had awakened in the physical. I could see my wife Katie and she said to me "Wow, that was fast for you to verify the card". So we both went over to the door, pulled the card off and this time it was 8 of hearts.

Finally, I physically awakened and realized what had just occurred. So I grabbed my notepad, and removed the physical card off the door and went into the kitchen were there was light. I would be able to write the notes and see the actual card. To my surprise the physical card in the bedroom was 2 of hearts. Even though it wasn't the 8 at least I got the suit correct.

I decided not to remove the card on the front door leading to the mud room because I would again try to project later. Well, at 10:46AM I was able to project and this time no vibes were present. I did hear music from this astral projection subliminal tape I listen to physically and imagined myself rolling inside my physical like a log quickly turning.

Getting out of the body was a breeze and I moved quickly to the front door with the objective of reveling the second card. At the time, I was able to see the card and make out the number, contents BUT the problem that occurred which wasn't really a problem. I was able to stay out of body for 10-15mins exploring everything around me. I knew at the time if I was to abort the projection and come back that the experience would be cut short. So I decided to put the card in my pocket for when I would lose consciousness I could quickly look at the card upon returning and have a better memory.

Well, never a less I didn't realize this experience would be very beautiful, moving, and so inspirational that I forgot about the card details. During the experience I ran into two teenagers that I had asked if there were deceased and they both laughed at me. After that, I saw 3 black people, 2 men and 1 woman. I had asked them specifically if they were deceased and the black woman said "yes and that God is her savior and glory to be" I told her that I was sorry to hear that and agreed with her about her statement.

The other elements of the projection is that I was in a backyard which to be believed by me I was located at my mom and dads in the astral. When I was on the back deck, there were many flowers growing. Red, Pink and White in one flower petal. so I decided to pull the flower off and smell it. I could sense the texture, winkle touch and smell the scent of the flower. After that I turned to the sky and said "God, I love you and Thank You for this gift". Also, I asked help from a higher source like a angel or something from God. When I looked at the sky I could see a shimmer of a ray of light beam thru this pine tree and out from no where was this bird. The bird was a size of a watermelon, almost like a blown up puffer fish. I asked this bird at the time if you/it/he/her was my helper and it nodded back to me gracefully shaking his head up and down.

There's more to this experience and probably would take another 2-3 pages to detail, but I picked out the beautiful highlights of the experience. Imagine if I had aborted the projection upon verifying the card what I would have lost...!

When I finally returned back to my physical body, I went to the kitchen room and removed the card off of the mud room door. The physical playing card was the Jack of Diamonds.

What is truly interesting about this experiment is that the first projection and the false awakening the both times that cards matched the suit.

Astral Bedroom - card I read was King of Diamonds
Physical Front Room Door - card is Jack of Diamonds

Physical Bedroom - card was 2 of hearts
False Awaking Astral Bedroom - card I read with my wife was 8 of Hearts

What I think happened is that in the first projection and false awakening I had already read both cards.  So if I was reading the card in the bedroom, I would have been actually reading it in the front room kitchen door and vice verse. I know that the card in the astral that I tried reading on the second attempt was not suit or the number on the physical cards. I am going by gut instinct and vague memory.

The odds of having the same suit in one astral projection and false awakening attempt is 500 to 1. I still have more experiments with the cards but for a first time shot - pretty dam good!!!

tvos
1381  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Healthy Astral Projectionist on: July 15, 2005, 00:52:54
Michael,

I do believe you are correct in this. Just last night I lighted up a cigarette (one that is) and had some beautiful obe's and a verification with two cards. I do however think that if the physical body can exercise, feel good about itself in diet, foods one can gain more energy mentally, physically, and spiritually.

I don't know about your friend and his diet but eating raw foods is just asking for trouble especially with ecoli, Ebola, and tape worm. Each to its own but I wouldn't expect him to live past 50.

Tvos
1382  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Lost To The Ages - Monroe-Muldoon-Castanada-Leadbeater on: July 15, 2005, 00:04:46
Mendel,

I checked our your web site and am very impressed. You definitely got your s&^t together and are organized. I appreciate you sharing the info. with me and the AP members about RM. Sounds like you are DEFINITELY onto something so keep pushing at it.

I like when people brag about themselves because ya learn a lot and it also makes one think (me) how much I brag and could be a little lesser. But anyways, nothing like self indulgence ehh!

Couldn't ever imagine how to even describe a mental projection or go about it. That would be a total different change from the everyday norm of a astral projection! I've been searching for awhile now to learn how to reach the higher planes and I do thinks its all in the energy and vibrations.

That is very good you can get out 3-4times a week. I was like that when I started back in 1988, but almost projected everyday 3-4yrs solid. It got very tiring, mental, physical, writing the journals blah blah. Took a lot of time from the physical and burned me out, but still had the projections through out the years here and there. Well, I'm fully rested now and my experiences have been incredible. I just recently did my first card experiment and yielded excellent verification. I will probably post the whole experience in the AP section. Some real beautiful elements in the experience like meeting a angel taking form as a bird, rays from the sun beaming down to me, talking to my scottish terrier "Leroy" and of course talking to the deceased....

Lets keep in touch!!

Tvos
1383  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Healthy Astral Projectionist on: July 14, 2005, 03:29:57
Frank,

I'll start working on some questions and submit them to this thread and if everyone else can expand off of it I think it would be a great exciting collaboration.

Thank You for your help!

Tvos
1384  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Lost To The Ages - Monroe-Muldoon-Castanada-Leadbeater on: July 14, 2005, 03:28:06
Mendel,

How often do you project and when you do are you able to tune into this frequency with RM all the time or by trial and error? I appreciate the info. and this would be great to see if Frank receives the same contact info from RM.

What methods are you using to reach the mental plane?

Tvos
1385  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Healthy Astral Projectionist on: July 14, 2005, 00:47:41
Frank,

Then lets go with a single question poll based off of "Yes/No" and have around 20-30 really well thought out questions? How does that sound?

Here's a web site from William Buhlman on a survey that we could work off of to grab better ideas.

http://www.astralinfo.org//obesurvey.htm

Would there be a way once the poll is completed, can we export the data into a excel spreadsheet and run stats on it?

Tvos
1386  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Scaring yourself out of your body? on: July 13, 2005, 23:52:13
RJA,

I did a tandam jump with a professional instructor 3 miles up. It was a blast and I tried t asorb every second that I could.

Its a good thing you're still here - where did you whind up landing? Were you hurt, break a leg, feel any pain?

Tvos
1387  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Statistics... on: July 13, 2005, 23:28:17

I think it would be a great idea and helpful for others here on the forum to get a better statistic on "how one projects", what do they eat, smoke, drink, when the projections occur, at what time is favorable, do they eat healthy or junk food, do they recite affirmations before going to bed like prayer, etc..etc.. Really digging deep into this questionnaire's.

Maybe this will help or maybe it won't but it surely doesn't mean we can't try.

Tvos

ps. I like your nick..Smiley
1388  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Scaring yourself out of your body? on: July 13, 2005, 23:19:23
Catmeow,

I understand where you are coming from. When I was younger, a friend of mine, we were playing batman and robin. We had our capes, masks and play toys climbing the mountain ash tree (at least 50-70feet high) in the backyard. Well, needless to say that we climbed a little too high and the branch couldn't support us. -- I do remember falling and hitting branches on the way down and then with out backs hitting landing on the grassy ground. It sucked the air right out of us and eventually we will able to get our breath back.

I don't remember being scarred at all or blacking out. I would imagine if the scenario was worse, I would have probably blacked out.

But I do agree with you and reading a lot of these NDE and how people shoot out of body to avoid the pain and trauma to the physical.
Tvos
1389  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Caffiene? on: July 12, 2005, 23:44:28
I've stopped drinking any product with caffeine in it for almost 1.5months now and have not noticed any effects with projections. I would tend to think any kinda of drug that the body uses can hinder the projection then aid it. It could turn to a mental dependency 'I need this to project and its my crutch'. of course physical too..Smiley

tvos
1390  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Healthy Astral Projectionist on: July 12, 2005, 12:54:02
Frank,

Good deal on the poll. Maybe other people can join in and share their thoughts on questions in this poll. Because its actually 'everyone's' poll not just mine.

Major Tom bumped into me over at Astral Societies a month ago. Weird how we go our separate ways and eventually return years later. Its nice to be in touch with Major Tom again. He's a great guy!

I think basic questions would be:

1. Do you eat meat?
2. Do you smoke?
3. Do you drink beer-wine?
4. What time are you able to project
5. Are your projections occur during lucid dreaming
6. Do you exercise?

Something at least to get this started. I can start putting together a spreadsheet and keep track of this and then submit it to you for approval.

Anyways, its morning - I am up early - time to take a nap and project..

Thank You,

Tvos
1391  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Lost To The Ages - Monroe-Muldoon-Castanada-Leadbeater on: July 12, 2005, 12:23:35
Frank,

Question - what about the other authors we've read their books. Have you ever ran across the following?

Sylvan Muldoon
Carlos Castaneda
C.W. Leadbeater
Scott Rogo
Helena P. Blavatsky

Its good to hear that people are making contact with Robert Monroe and that he's definitely alive and communicating back to the public.

My question is since Monroe is now separated from his physical body and has past on, wouldn't in theory mean that there's that separation then these different levels of focus 1,2,3 etc? I still find it hard to understand that there's no separation during a obe. I've studied Monroe for awhile (long time ago) and many others.  To me, once there's detachment after death - what else could there be? The spirit/soul exists outside the physical body.

Your thoughts are welcomed.

Tvos
1392  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Healthy Astral Projectionist on: July 12, 2005, 12:13:00
Hello Frank,

I appreciate the post reply!! I've been hearing great things about you and you definitely sound like you've been at this for awhile..Smiley I don't know if you are aware, but Major Tom and I go back a long way - to the good ole days or Spirit Web, IRC chats Robert Bruce in the early 90's. Major Tom told me about Astral Pulse forum and so far I like what I see.

Anyways, What would be nice is if there would be a way to have a anonymous poll so the identity would be kept secret and no one would know who eats what, drinks, smokes etc..etc.

I do agree with you on intent, desire, and belief's of this art. It all takes time, practice, and patience. Just like a diet, everyone has their style to lose weight, what works for one, doesn't mean it will work for the other.

Tvos
1393  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Sweet Jesus on: July 12, 2005, 05:44:25
Projector,

Good call on your gut feelings about the anti-christ and coming back. What did the anti-christ look like, you said jesus but did it shape shifted to something else?

Thank You on the reading of my experience. I wish that I could tell the story w/o with wicked witch because it was rather amazing to witness something like that.

Tvos
1394  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Lost To The Ages - Monroe-Muldoon-Castanada-Leadbeater on: July 12, 2005, 03:46:02
Mendel,

Sounds very interesting and actually shines hope that he's in contact - very cool indeed.

Btw: You said that you picked up a radio station with RAM's voice. Was this in the astral or physical?  Are you in the astral world at the time, meditation, trance, channeling? What level of the astral or higher would you say that you've reached him at? Also, have you used the codeword to verify?

Please advise and keep up the great work!!

Tvos
1395  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Lost To The Ages - Monroe-Muldoon-Castanada-Leadbeater on: July 11, 2005, 23:46:02
Mendel,

How did you come across Robert Monroe? Can you be more specific?

Tvos
1396  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / The Healthy Astral Projectionist on: July 11, 2005, 23:42:17
Moderators,

I don't know if this has been done yet, but would there be anyway to put together a poll on for healthy lifestyle and astral projection?

Ex: Run a poll on the following: Smoker, Non-Smoker, beer/whisky Consumption, Drugs, Healthy Foods, Amount of Sleep, Time of Projections etc..

I think this would really give a great result on success of projections. Narrowing down the possibilities to what affects the projection and what doesn't.

Tvos
1397  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Scaring yourself out of your body? on: July 11, 2005, 23:17:48
RJA,

Its interesting to see the comparisons between astral projections and near death experiences.

The soldier that had the nde had time to escape otherwise the pain would have caused suffering. I would have probably done the same thing too or maybe try to throw the grenade as far possible from anyone and everyone.

Tvos
1398  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Sweet Jesus on: July 11, 2005, 23:10:43
Pieces-of-a-man,

In one of my projections years ago I was able to travel back and witness the birth of Christ. It was very interesting to see and amazing!

Short Version:
I had the projection which produced the vibes
Everything was dark around me. Like a camera eye lens opening I could see a desert, two people on a animal traveling in the night by a bright brilliant blue star in the sky. The scene changed where then I saw a manger that looked more like a Inn for Travelers to rest, but this was on the outside of the town and a lot of people gathered around.  I could recall animals, people dressed in lavished clothes, and a bright radiant light coming from the manger.  There were a few distortions during the experience and I don't know where it came from (sub-conscious I guess), but within all these people gather I saw the wicked witch of the west from the wizard of oz.

I think and feel for the most part it was the true clairvoyant vision/astral projection to the past. The only thing that threw it off was the witch....

Tvos
1399  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Facing Your Fears... on: July 11, 2005, 23:01:38
RJA,

I agree with you 100% about facing the fears and having some symbolic teaching.

For the last month or so I've been faced with various dreams/projections where someone or something is trying to do harm to me. About a month ago, I had a projection and a couple was coming after me and had me pinned to the ground with a butcher knife at my throat. It was a good ole battle and I turned it around and mentally got the best of them. The cool thing about it is that after I pushed them away I asked questions "Why are you doing this to me" - then they replied and befriended me saying "We just want to be your friend". That was definitely a F*&*(k up way of showing friendship but I didn't turn the cheek and I welcomed them and I returned back to body naturally.

But I can definitely notice that I'm being shown these things to get over the fear and get on with my projections.

Tvos
1400  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Vibrations / other... any ideas? on: July 11, 2005, 15:37:31
Stillwater,

Just imagine yourself rolling in circles inside your body and roll off onto the floor. This has helped a lot for me in the past, but the downfall is that little bit of 'skepticism' am I really falling onto the floor in the astral or physical.

Sounds like you are getting close but need just to relax, enjoy, and take it to the next step.

Tvos
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60