The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 10:05:41

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60
1451  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection and Family on: July 03, 2005, 16:18:46
Almost Solid,

Not a problem ripping off my post - karma will get ya..Smiley j/k. But serious this is what discussions are for. Elaborating, discussing the topics and other related issue's or if it takes a turn we can learn new things as well.

About verification I've been chasing this all my life and I don't know why I persist on this when I'm no stranger to obe's. I think the reason that this fuels me is to help my relatives, family, and friends.

Everything is a gift from god - your spouse, your health, your life and the good with the bad. Projection isn't anything different IMO. Some people been trying for decades to project and others can leave within months.

Tvos
1452  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Pixies, Gnomes, or Dwarfs in the Astral on: July 03, 2005, 15:52:56
i've met up with a gnome back in the day that was standing on my bed. this gnome definitely was old and you can see winkles in its face and must have been 3-4 feet tall. i can't recall the whole experience hence I would have to look for it in my journals.

that picture would make me wonder if it had any relationship. i think it does.

tvos
1453  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Contact III on: July 03, 2005, 07:21:51
Hey Skydust and Frank,

The woman who I spoke with I did ask her name two times to make sure that I got it right. The name was "Tiarek Muhefah pronounced Te-air-rick Moo-ee-ah-fa" and she appeared to be amish or the clothes that woman worn in the late 19th century. She was in her early 20's, brown eyes, light brown hair, very beautiful, slender and a very nice bod. She didn't wear any makeup or jewelry. She was silent and had a nice tone to her. I do feel that if I could have talked with her more it would been beautiful.

Just last Monday I ran across a man who I was walk in with hold hands, he told me that his wife murdered him. His name was Bobby and was at least in his mid 40's. During our conversation I told him sorry to hear that he was deceased and I would pray for him. My consciousness was terrible at that moment and I struggled to maintain it by pulling on my eyelids to keep them open so I could keep the contact - but lost it.

Tvos
1454  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection & Food on: July 03, 2005, 07:01:32
does garlic shrimp count?...Smiley

I think if one does go to bed with a full stomach it does take alot of energy for digestion which could hinder the projection.  That would be a great test to see if switching from being a meat eater to a vegetarian if results in projection would raise your higher consciousness and staying out longer. I've never done that and would be something to investigate.

has anyone tried this by switching from meats to veggies for quality projections?

tvos
1455  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Meeting dead relatives... on: July 03, 2005, 06:52:55
Hello Frank,

Thanks for the reply and advice. I am friends with Major Tom and we go back along way. Back in the good ole days around 93 with Robert Bruce, irc, email digests when the internet  was primitive.

I read monroe in the late 80's when I started projection and his methods were interesting but never really caught my attention to practice. I enjoyed reading theosophy and Castaneda and kinda of went that route for awhile. I do need to re-read monroe's methods to get caught up on speed, but as a refresh I just recently purchased Bruce's book - Astral Dynamics.

I look forward to many conversations with you in the future.

Tvos
1456  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Materilization on: July 03, 2005, 06:43:04
That would be interesting to see if its all possible. but I think if people knew how to do this there would be more proof and scarred people out there that would witness this.

I think a question like this would be good for Frank or Robert Bruce,,,

Any ideas?

Tvos
1457  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Lost To The Ages - Monroe-Muldoon-Castanada-Leadbeater on: July 03, 2005, 06:39:31
I don't think that I would want to face alligators as a true test of fear to overcome...

I would think the great ober's would at least want to contact someone here on earth and say all this research, study, methods are definitely real. Maybe to exercise methods that they taught and critique them to someone who projects from the physical. Even though we've projected zillions of times, there still lies that question what is it like when we die and how can we help the human race...

tvos
1458  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection & Food on: July 02, 2005, 03:14:35
i posted to another form about this and someone said that fiber, wheat, or oatmeal was good for projecting.. also, its obvious that the more you eat before bed the more energy burns and tougher to project.

anyone test this theory?

tvos
1459  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Lost To The Ages - Monroe-Muldoon-Castanada-Leadbeater on: July 02, 2005, 01:26:48
Friends,

Pioneers of Astral Projection, they Spent All Their Lives experimenting, proving, writing and teaching. They are now lost to the ages, but would you think they would find a way to communicate back to the physical world like through other astral projectioners?

Robert Monroe  
Sylvan Muldoon
Carlos Castaneda
C.W. Leadbeater
Scott Rogo
Helena P. Blavatsky  

Tvos
1460  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Contact III on: July 01, 2005, 23:36:45
AP Friends,

Just recently I had six astral projections and in the last projection I had the opportunity to talk with this girl. I asked her name and she replied back and then asked me if I had any brothers or sisters. As I was getting ready to answer her I lost consciousness and returned back to my physical body.

I wish that I was able to communicate with her more and just get to know her and what she was about etc. The only thing that I did pickup before approaching her (Flying up to her). That it appeared to possible be amish, possible 20th Century clothing. Along with her was another girl and she didn't take too kind of me and left. They both were sitting on a wooden bridge with rope to hold balance and steps.

Has anyone here have had lengthy discussions with people, entities, angels, in the astral? Have you been ever able to verify upon return to the physical that they once existed here on earth.

Tvos
1461  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection & Food on: July 01, 2005, 23:33:59
Has anyone tested and studied the results of physical foods and the effect on astral projection? Do certain foods work best for inducing ap's or not?

Tvos
1462  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / sylvan muldoon on: July 01, 2005, 23:30:23
Gardeniadreams,

Here's a few sites that talk about muldoon! I loved this work and when I started projecting before even reading his books years later - everything to the 't' aligned perfectly to what they both wrote. One of my favorite authors.

http://www.corrystuart.com/SJMuldoon.html - excellent resource
http://www.johmann.net/book/ciy5-3.html

tvos
1463  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Monroe institute .mp3 loose quality on: July 01, 2005, 23:09:50
what if you were to encode the mp3 at the highest bit rate possible at 320 then your standard 128 bit rate?

tvos
1464  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection and Crystals.... on: July 01, 2005, 22:25:10
Hans,

That's what I thought about your limited projections... try 17yrs and having over thousands of projections and then come back to me and say there's nothing to fear...    "You will be afraid!"

Have you ever read CW.Ledbetter, Blavatsky, Egyptian Hermetics, Muldoon and Carrington, Castaneda, Fox? - These authors are definitely not "new age".  

Anyways, like you I found out that it comes within to project and the true desire to succeed. I'm a analytical thinker and scientist with astral projection. I like to try and test different methods it being crystals, ganzfield effect, trance method induced by sound. But the one that gets me out all the time is the hypnogogic state.

I did purchase a crystal a few weeks ago and its beautiful! If anything its actually kinda of sexy and my wife thinks so too..Smiley

But the true nature of projecting - everyone has their method. What works for one doesn't mean it will work for the other.

After all these years I still think I'm a novice at ap and still have a long way to go. I never cut people down for their beliefs, actions, or words for what they practice. I like helping others and sharing my experiences so they can learn and vice versa.

Just food for thought...

Tvos
1465  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Ganzfield Goggles on: July 01, 2005, 22:00:02
Mactombs,

Hey there's nothing wrong with sticking your head in sand... I'm sure the results would be staggering...Smiley

Anyways, I don't practice the goggles all the time but from when I did it surely had a interesting effect. You are correct about the explorers and how this was discovered - white snow, white sky = hypnotized sensory deprivation.

The goggles that I bought 10years ago were like around $20. something or less. I still have them next to my bed and it can be used for other things besides astral projection..Smiley

Tvos
1466  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection and Family on: July 01, 2005, 21:46:18
Fliesatnite,

Sorry to hear about that experience and wouldn't want to wish that on anyone. In some ways it kinda of reminds me of the movie frequency with Michael Keaton that was released not too long ago. I just wish that you had the ability to notify the authorities to stop the crimes before happening.  Have you tried tapping into this a little more and develop it to stop this from preventing?

As for your questions - I've on occasion ran into deceased relatives or friends.  It just so happen that this last experience I had happen to be a neighbor across the street that I was talking with. I asked her if we could hold hands talk and walk. During out walk, she turned into a man that was pretty husky for his size, brown hair, around his 40's. All I could remember is asking his name two times and if he was alive or dead. When he told me that he was deceased I said to him sorry and offered my prayers.

tvos
1467  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection and Crystals.... on: July 01, 2005, 17:40:10
Hans,

How long have you been involved with projecting and experiences?

Tvos
1468  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Ganzfield Goggles on: July 01, 2005, 17:36:13
Actaully Hans,

I've worn them on occassion and it causes a "Ganzfield Effect" which from my studies and experiments puts you deffinitely into a trance. Its called sensory deprivation. I've had many projections with the goggles and it does work. Remember the movie "Altered States" - something like that but not to where it alters you physically.

Never a less, its something that I thought posting to this group might help others that do have problems projecting.

Tvos
1469  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Contact I on: July 01, 2005, 17:27:33
Hans,

Again, I will check out the focus study of what Frank writes. It should be interesting.

I've had experiences talking with past relatives, I even saw the birth of christ in a clairoyant projection. I'm a follower of God and Christ but I do have a tendency to hold back at times. The more that I review my journals for the last 17yrs the closer I feel that I'm getting to God.

Tvos
1470  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Pixies, Gnomes, or Dwarfs in the Astral on: July 01, 2005, 17:23:25
Hans,

I was a regular on astral societies and took some of my old posts and brought them over to here - hence the posts. I do need to look arounda  little more and catch up on the reading in here.

Although, I do think it is expected to have the same q&a's asked but with different twists along the way.

I don't know anything yet about the Focus 2 and still have to read up on this. Thank You for the info I'll check this out.

Tvos
1471  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Ganzfield Goggles on: July 01, 2005, 03:41:18
Anyone here ever try the ganzfield goggles?

http://www.cerebrex.com/goggle.htm

I purchased these goggles sometime back and actually had some interesting results.

Even though they don't make the goggles anymore, but thought I would ask the AP forum.

Tvos
1472  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Meeting dead relatives... on: July 01, 2005, 03:38:47
Stamboe and Shinobi,

I've had on occassion met up with past family relatives like my Grandma, Grandfather, Uncle and a good friend who past on.

Some of the experiences were quiet, not much said and the others were a conversation. There's deffinitely something to be said about this.

You can tell the difference and thy emotion behind it when you meet up with a deceased loved one..

Tvos
1473  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Materilization on: July 01, 2005, 03:34:28
Anyone here ever setup experiments on materialization from the astral to the physical?

tvos
1474  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Favorite Astral Projection Books of all time!!! on: July 01, 2005, 03:14:41
Don't forget the other authors too that are great material to read.... I think and feel these authors really had a impact on my early stages of astral projecting....

Muldon and Carrington (a deffinite read)
Oliver Fox
C.W. Leadbetter (a deffinite read)
Carlos Castanada
A.Powell
Janet Lee
Rudolf Steiner
Egytian Hermetics
Robert Monroe
Scott Rogo

Tvos
1475  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Dreamline... on: July 01, 2005, 03:10:52
Would there be anyway to map out the astral world geographically / physically?

If I'm in a certain time/place in the astral world and if I remain in that space for a length of time. Would the environment be changing dynamically, or would be static?

Tvos
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60