The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 08:16:37

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60]
1476  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Astral Project inside of a pyramid on: July 01, 2005, 03:09:42
Anyone ever try to Astral Project inside of a pyramid?

About 12yrs ago my friend and I built a pyramid in his apartment. Covered the outer sides with wood and then aluminum.  Listened to meditative music and smoked a little too.

But for the most part I did have a few experiences. I'm not sure if I'm just the weird one of the group but has anyone tried that before?

Tvos
1477  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Video Astral Projection on: July 01, 2005, 03:08:57
Anyone here ever video recorded their physical body during a astral projection exercise?

I did this ages ago - physical body was asleep, took me under five minutes to put myself into the hypnotic state. Saw my body jerk due to the vibrations and a few times my hand would raise upward as I was reaching for something (during the ap I was waving my astral hands around trying to get out).

Anyone interested in seeing the video,comparing notes?

Tvos
1478  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Pixies, Gnomes, or Dwarfs in the Astral on: July 01, 2005, 03:07:58
Anyone here ever encounter Pixies, Gnomes, or Dwarfs during their astral projection experiences?

What are their meaning and why do they exist?

Tvos
1479  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Astral Sight Consciousness on: July 01, 2005, 03:06:27
Question,

When we project and view the astral world - is this what we are really seeing? Like if I'm looking at a tree in the astral, is it a tree? Lets say people too - if I am looking at my wife, could it be her or my sub-consciousness clothing as someone else?

Secondly - has anyone tested the astral sight? What the sight is weak or strong when out of body?

Tvos
1480  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Contact I on: July 01, 2005, 03:04:19
Just recently I had six astral projections and in the last projection I had the opportunity to talk with this girl. I asked her name and she replied back with her name and then asked me if I had any brothers or sisters. As I was getting ready to answer her I lost consciousness and returned back to my physical body.

I wish that I was able to communicate with her more and just get to know her and what she was about etc. The only thing that I did pickup before approaching her (Flying up to her). That it appeared to possible be amish, possible 20th Century clothing. Along with her was another girl and she didn't take too kind of me and left. They both were sitting on a wooden bridge with rope to hold balance and steps.

Has anyone here have had lengthily discussions with people, entities, angels, in the astral? Have you been ever able to verify upon return to the physical that they once existed here on earth.

Tvos
1481  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral Projection Group in Michigan on: July 01, 2005, 03:00:14
Anyone here from the Grand Rapids Michigan area interested in starting up a meeting group every month of Astral Projection?

Tvos
1482  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Projection to Higher Levels on: July 01, 2005, 02:57:13
AP Friends,

Since we're all good at getting out to the astral plane and experiencing this gift from God. What about being able to reach the higher sub-planes of the astral? Sure we know the format -early morning projection, hypnotic state, etc..etc.. but what is the format for reaching higher?

Is it calling on angles, guardian spirits, listening to music so beautiful and pure, or meditation?

If you've been higher levels - what methods did you use?

Tvos
1483  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Chakra Death During Astral Projection.. on: July 01, 2005, 02:55:13
AP Friends,

Not that I'm looking to partake in this but can one destroy or kill a chakra during a astral projection? Can they be killed or attacked?

Tvos
1484  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection and Crystals.... on: July 01, 2005, 02:52:19
Friends,

Well, I finally initialized my crystal in the moonlight using sea salt for the last 3 days. I was lucky enough to have had the crystal a few days before the full moon in which I started.

Anyways, I've noticed in the last few days that my dream recall is getting a little better and experienced my first projection today with holding the crystal in my hand physically.

Never a less, if the crystal is helping cool but if its just a big old stone - its definitely attractive and a talk piece.

Anyone here have conducted any experiments with crystals regarding the effects on astral projection? Also, I've heard that its good to have a crystal that is for grounding and protection.. Can anyone contribute?

Tvos
1485  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / The Voice Of Silence on: July 01, 2005, 01:34:39
that's what I'm here for and I'm glad that Major Tom found me!!

you can email directly at tvos@ureach.com

tvos
1486  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection and Family on: July 01, 2005, 01:33:07
Wow - I wouldn't want verification on something like that!  I did project last Monday and ran into this neighbor across the street where I lived with mom/dad back in the day. The guy told me he was murdered by his wife and his name was Bobby. How did your exp. unfold and what information did you obtain from it?

When I was younger (around 2-3) 1969-70 I exp. a projection but didn't realize it at the time and took if for a childhood memory that stuck with me. During other various times in my life leading up to 1988 I had faint projections but bordered on being drunk/false awakening.

It wasn't until 1988 that summer a friend introduced me to astral projection. 18yrs later I'm still projecting on/off, up until a few months ago I started to get very serious again. From 1988-1994 I was basically projecting almost everyday without fail and had alot of control over the hypnotic state.

Tvos
1487  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / The Voice Of Silence on: June 30, 2005, 20:41:29
Hey AP,

Good deal and thank you for correcting the link. I've been fortunate enough to have typed all my journals from paper into the computer. It took me almost a 1/2 year to do this and it was not fun. Now, I just record into my pocket pc by dictation and compress to mp3. I do find it easier but there are also pros and cons to this approach as well.

Keep up the good work with Franks approach in phasing method. I've not yet to try this but it does sound interesting. The best advice that I can give you with astral projection is never give up and try as many technique's that you can until you find something that works suitably for you.

Tvos
1488  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection and Family on: June 30, 2005, 20:31:18
Hey Fliesatnite,

Thank You for the info. and reply. I would imagine like anything else its balance and finding that time to project. Especially, with children if you can center your time around naps when they are young that would be the best bet.

When you do project at night - is it always nighttime or daylight for you? How long have you been involved and projecting?

Tvos
1489  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / The Voice Of Silence on: June 30, 2005, 17:59:20
thats okay - i was able to find the journals and other archives from that board. i appreciate it!

so how long have you been projecting?

tvos
1490  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Projection and Family on: June 30, 2005, 17:57:00
Hello Astral Projectioners!!

I was wondering if raising a family and finding time to project has limited ones obe's?

My wife and I will be adopting a baby in the future and I started to wonder if this would have any baring on my projections? Not that I would make the choice not to adopt based on this, but would it make it difficult for finding the time?

The think for the most part what will be good is the break in sleeping. When the baby cries during the night, I can get up, attend to the baby's needs and return back to bed - hence astral project.

Your thoughts are welcomed Mon and Dads.

Tvos
1491  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Spirit Web - on: June 30, 2005, 17:44:40
Yeah, its too bad that they closed down. They were definitely a great site and Renee was a excellent webmaster and friend.

I didn't realize if you did a search on tvos astral projection, you'll see alot come up from web site archives. --

Thank You,

Tvos
1492  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Thank You on: June 30, 2005, 15:15:57
Major Tom and Kodemaster,

I appreciate the warm welcome!!

What ever happened to spiritweb?

Tvos
1493  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / The Voice Of Silence on: June 30, 2005, 06:21:51
Hello Astral Projectioners...

A friend of mine "Major Tom" who is a regular member of astral pulse bumped into me at the web site "Www.Astralsociety.Com". Major Tom told me about this web site and the forums so I decided to check it out. Major Tom and I go back a long way - back in the days of IRC, Alt.out.of.body, discussions with Robert Bruce on-line, when the internet was young... (1993 era). So its nice to be back in touch with a long lost friend... So much to catch up on!!

Just a little bit about me. - I'll try to keep it brief! (that never happens)

Anyways, been projecting for 17yrs now. The first 3-4yrs I was on fire projecting everyday, wrote the journals, communicated on-line with Major Tom, Robert Bruce and a whole host of other great people. During the rest of the years leading to present I've been on/off projecting during the years but not as serious as  I would like to have been. Basically, burned myself out on verification, writing the journals, and needed to focus on physical life.

Last few months I started to do some heavy posting at astral society's web site, involved in discussions and the projections started to come back.

Its great to be back projecting again, and I knew it just was a matter of time. So if I seem excited, flood the forums with posts asking questions, adding my .2, or putting my journals on-line for others to read - bare with me.. the freshness and excitement is there!!! Btw: I'm a IT professional and I'm a analytical thinker....  

My primarily goal is to help, learn, and explore together this reality and to hopefully make a difference.

I look forward to not just being a text message on your screen, but sharing our dreams together....

The Voice Of Silence
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [60]