The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 30, 2020, 17:19:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60
151  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Tayesin's book is now a free E-book on: November 18, 2009, 03:57:03
Hello Tayesin,

Have not yet read your book but would like a advance copy. I am at the present writing my book entitled "InvisibleLight" and have 150pages completed so far. Shooting for 300 tops and probably will be completed by next summer 2010.  If you are interested stop by my site www.invisiblelight.us which will be offered on-line for download and reading.

Thank You,

DW
152  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What will happen to the DC Sniper? Where will he go? on: November 18, 2009, 03:38:14

yah, you do have a good memory.. I was scrolling thru the forums and saw this. Started to read and there you have it..Smiley

Its honestly really hard to say what will happen to the D.C. Sniper besides he won't be pulling the trigger no more on the physical plane. *Thank God for That*

But seriously, I have studied and read thousands of NDE's experiences and many of them revoled around war, military and snipers that had the NDE. In these examples, they all witnessed the love, peace, joy, also had the full life review and how their actions affected the course of events causing the pain and suffering. Upon their returning, the experiences knew in their heart this was wrong and had caused great pain.

So comparing the D.C. sniper vs. someone who is in the military that executes people in the same fashion is there a difference? Both sides will equally feel the pain and it is not the answer. Now, I am not rooting for the D.C. sniper at all. But I am just showing that contrast of a NDE'r miltary or non will goto the same place.

Tvos

153  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The cell phone technique on: November 04, 2009, 16:39:14
the whole objective is to enter the trance state and upon awakening, it is easier to slip into that awareness "trance" because your body is relaxed, comfortable, drousey an it the right conditions to make that exit.

tvos
154  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The cell phone technique on: November 04, 2009, 03:10:00
many times after having the initial wide awake induced obe and losing consciousness I will be in a false awakening not realizing it. most of the time when doing so, I am narrating the obe a.s.p. to my pocket pc so I won't foget the experience. when I finally do return to the physical and after realizing being tricked by the false awakening I now have two experiences to narate.

any type of object you can focus on during the obe upong physical awakening and returning back to sleep will yield postive results. its basically tricking your mind / awake body sleep state.

still good technique.

tvos

155  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / David A. Warner - Radio Interview Fear + Religion 11.03 + 11.06 / 2009 on: November 03, 2009, 18:12:25
Friends,

I will be making an appearance at Badlands radio show on 11.03.2009 + 11.06.2009 11:00PM EST.

The show is split into one hour segments that I will be discussing Fear + Religion based on the Out-of-Body consciousness. I'll also go into details about my web site InvisibleLight and offering free on-line teachings through IM, Video, Phone etc.  

Badlands
www.thebadlandsradio.com

InvisibleLight
www.invisiblelight.us

Enjoy the show!

David A. Warner
156  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: does being overweight effect ones ability to have OBE/astral experiences? on: October 21, 2009, 20:59:06
being over-weight does not limit the out-of-body experiences. I did a three year study on my food/sleep/exercise and the only thing that I could come to conclusion is that food didn't make no difference.

Only one thing that I can suggust is that alcohol / drugs will limit the experience and not give you the energy and focus in which is needed to be successful at projecting. Again, how do I know this - I have seen my experiences for the last year cut short due to alcohol intake.. I normally project roughly around 80-90 OBES a year that I have documened statisically - at the present I am at 61 experiences f0r 2009. I don't think that I can pull off 30 OBES in the next 2.5months.

You are more welcome to review my data online at my site for further research.

Hope this helps -

DW
157  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Becoming Lucid in A Dream..... on: August 23, 2009, 23:45:45
Here's some reality checks that always work for me:

1. When i see the color red, i ask 'am i dreaming'
2. I look at my hands, even when i'm awake, and ask 'am i dreaming'
3. Watching male strippers at church, i don't have to ask

wonder if they are female strippers in church, betcha the congration of men would still fall under the dream...not never become lucid..Smiley
158  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A stupid ? on: August 22, 2009, 00:39:57
Astral Projection is CLASSIFIED.

You cannot discuss the matter with anyone who does not have the proper security clearance.

cute..Smiley

tvos
159  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A stupid ? on: August 22, 2009, 00:31:31
try explaining to your wife and having her support ya...Smiley it took awhile for my wife to understand and I have been at this for 20+ years..

it is a touchy subject for most people and hard to understand, going beyound physical death. i don't hide anything, i tell it how it is and don't edit myself. the person who you are dating or in love with will understand... they might not support the same belief, just don't rub it in their face 24/7....

tvos
160  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My First OBE! Now how to do the second? on: August 21, 2009, 00:37:56
everything is trial and error along with patience and time developing your technique..

tvos
161  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have been trying for almost six years... on: August 06, 2009, 15:23:37
After all of your training, on average how long are you able to stay out of body?

Most of my experiences are short lived and others 5min-10min roughly. the longest experience that I had was sometime ago, was out for at least 30 minutes.. never thought it would end. I document to mp3 audio narration or on paper (depending on the experience). The lengthy the OBE, the time duration in physical is longer.

I did some tests to measure the difference in spiritual and physical times during the obe experience. I was able to capture on video many times my physical body during the obe and took note when the vibrations occurred and timed the experiences from there. physical time is deffinitely slower then spiritual time. even thou there isn't *time* on the other side, but still trying to measure the quick, fluidness of time differences it is important.

hope this helps,

tvos

162  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is this a good sound track for OBEs? on: August 06, 2009, 02:53:33
try it out and see if it works for you and helps... i don't listen to music when i enter the trance state - most of the time it puts me into a nice comfy relaxed state and i fall directly into sleep.

tvos
163  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have been trying for almost six years... on: August 06, 2009, 02:52:10
I won't advise you do that technique all the time because it can wear on ya.. but at least you will find a lot of false awakenings which are true projections and wide awake induced experiences..

The key here and pay close attention is to the feel, emotion, sensation of entering into the trance state.. Once you can tune into it eventually it will be come second nature.

tvos
164  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have been trying for almost six years... on: August 06, 2009, 02:21:55
Friends,

Here is the verdict after doing a three year study on projecting. I conducted this from 2005 - 2008 based on sleep, food, weight, diet, exercise and if it affects projecting. I am able to project weekly w/o fail at least 1-2 times. When I mentioned about the excel file its more for direction to help you, or maybe give you ideas how to put together your own tracking. It is very important for success because you can see progress, what worked, what didn't and show results.

First of all, stopping weight lifting has nothing to do with projecting or will lessen the ability. I work out six days a week, run, kenpo, yoga, weight lift and still project.

Foods didn't matter, if I was eatting a steak dinner or macroni and cheese - I still projected no matter what. Now, as a side note alcohol / drugs will get in the way of quality of experience and projecting that I have found. Social drinking every so often won't be a big deal, but daily it will wear you out and your spirits will be elsewhere.

As for sticking with it, focus on this instead of inudating yourself with 100 of techniques. Try out the alarm clock method, here are some past posts:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_permanent_astral_topics/astral_projection_alarm_clock_method-t20697.0.html

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_obe_discussions/tvos_quot15_min_alarm_clock_methodquot_help-t26297.0.html

What works for me and knowing my body, my sleep cycles and state of mind is getting up early for a hour or two and then going back to bed for a sleep. You are in a light sleep state at that moment which you can focus on projecting. So I would say if you goto bed at 12:00AM, set your clock for 4:00AM, stay up for an hour and then head back to bed. Don't worry about binuaral beats, meditation etc.. Focus solo on objective, intent and what you want to achieve in the OBE. Simple example could be making it out of body and going into the front living room. Remember to start small and take little steps - it will eventually come.

Last but not least - think of projecting like you are training for the world olympics everyday! It doesn't end and you will never reach perfection but you can give it your all and just do your best.

Tvos

165  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Excited to be here! on: August 05, 2009, 06:22:22
Welcome to the Astral Pulse greeneyedspirit!

tvos
166  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Rusty on: August 05, 2009, 05:54:55

#1 Is it safe
yes - why project if it wasn't..Smiley

#2 Has anyone ever died doing this?
no, been projecting for 20+ years.. still around.

#3 I have been a bad boy will i project myself into hell?
i have been bad, good, inbetween and i still project. although i try to be a better person
from experiences of the the past. you will still project no matter what.

#4 Will i be able to access higher planes or confined to lower ones?
yes, takes a lot of energy

#5 What if i get scared
we all get scared, even the people who projected all their lives.. we are human and each moment has its time and place to be safe or scarred.

#6 How do i leave the astral plane?
raising vibrations, traveling upward but inward too at the same time

#7 How can i tell the difference between mind creations and something real (i mean monsters)
alot of it will be how you interact with the mind creation vs. the real thing. ex: i have commiunicated with dazed our, possible mind creations that just sputter in their non-sense and vocab.. When you encounter angels, spiritual beings - they do not screw around.. very quick, precise in execution, ahead 2-3 steps all the time and know everything what is going on... i have had this opportunity and a honor to experience this first hand many times.

#8 My uncle just passed away yesterday can i visit him on the astral plane?
my mom passed away a year, i have made contact with her various times.. its still tough coming back to physical because i have to face that loss, but in spirit she is always there to connect with.

hope that answers some of your questions?

tvos
167  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: An unpleasant experience on: August 05, 2009, 05:28:20
have a few beers, call it an experience for the ages and move on..

i have been projecting for 20yrs + now, have had my good and bad experiences.. but
have always fought thru them and learned what was needed.

remember, when we project its not going to be all cake and ice cream, we have to take the bad with the good too... sure, protect yourself and remember most important do this for love, to help others, learn, grow, spiritually... don't do it for selfish reasons, or think its some sort of game, like you have some hidden power...

tvos
168  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have been trying for almost six years... on: August 05, 2009, 05:14:42
Slavefree,

I have some advice that might help you out, especially in the begining of your OBE introduction. From what I read, I didn't read anything for tracking purposes on the
projecting.

If you visit my web site, www.invisiblelight.us I put together a excel spreadsheet that can be used as a template for tracking your experiences, food, exercise.. what works what doesn't. The most important part is consistency when starting out and documenting your results. It paints a BIG picture of what works and what doesn't..

I know you have been trying for years - remember its not a contest, or how many OBEs you can produce in a year... focus on quality and your physical life benifiting from the experience.

Tvos

169  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Our Ultimate Reality Book and Forums on: July 28, 2009, 03:00:22
Jpmohave,

Actually, Astral Pulse has been around since the year 2000?? and UR was released a year ago. If you review the postings, number of users, and the discussions it would show the strength of the site w/o advertizement of UR.

Tvos
170  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: David A. Warner OOBE Audio / Video Web Site on: July 28, 2009, 02:55:20
JPmohave,

There are a lot of excellent resources out there on out-of-body experiences,research, spritual and so fourth. It's nice to see the community really opening up and giving of themsheves to help others better understand. My site is a reference point just like Jerry's, Robert Bruce, Astral Pulse, Robert Peterson that this information can be shared and learned from.

It does not matter what level of degree if you are a beginner or a expert at the out-of-body experience. What matters is helping others better understand, to be open, and connect with each other on both sides. Remember, its not who knows MORE, or who doesn't. It's what is to be shared and cared for as a whole.

Enjoy my web site and feel free to contact me anytime,

Thank You,

Tvos

171  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Share your out of body experiences with a national magazine on: July 24, 2009, 05:18:22
Hello Lucy,

I am interested in sharing my experiences with you. I will send you a guest id/password to my web site www.invisiblelight.us so you can take a look around. Also, along with a press release kit for your review.

I am an experienced projectionist and been at this for over 20years, been doing a lot of radio shows as a guest in the last couple of years with many world-wide radio / internet stations. I am also working on my first book called "InvisibleLight".

Hope your report goes well. Feel free to get in touch with me for further information.

Thank You,

David A. Warner (Tvos)

172  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is It Possible To Project With The Eyes Open? on: July 24, 2009, 04:53:43
yes you can project with your eyes open... many people who have done this they go into a deep trance state and can make that shift.

i have done it on occassion BUT during the OBE my eyes would open and then close. how do I know this? because i have video taped myself and seen it first hand...

tvos
173  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: age factor on: July 23, 2009, 00:27:20
Age is not a factor.. Just like anything in physical waking life. If you want to learn something it will take all your time, energy, effort, patience along with trial and error.

tvos
174  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Never been able to prove its more than a mind game on: July 17, 2009, 22:47:45
SB,

In the last five year study that I conducted and tracked statstically which is available from my web site: www.invisiblelight.us  - the count was at 65. I ended the study not too long ago because I do not need to validate proof of the other side.

I know what you are going to say next "prove it to me". The first thing you should do is prove it to yourself. I am not talking about a few experiments, - I am talking about training for the olympics and doing the work. I offer on my web site a statistical excel spreadsheet that I have organized on my tracking: Food/Validations/Exercise/Projections.

Even if I was to prove it to you, then I would have to do it for the next person, and then the next. Still there would be skeptics out there challenging that proof - even if it was in black and white announced to the world.

Your more welcome to read my faqs, view the videos, radio show interviews for further assistance.

I also highly recommend taking the time studying, educating yourself with different world religions, faiths, practices, and belief systems. It is good to keep a skeptical mind and challenge it all the time, but don't let it limit you.

Good Luck,

Tvos
175  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Never been able to prove its more than a mind game on: July 17, 2009, 19:44:00
the goal of having the obe is good way to start... but what i am referring to is when you do project, what do you want to accomplish while out of body. maybe its just getting out of the body a few feet looking back at your physical, or leaving the house sitting on the front porch. these are simple goals and should realize you have to start off simple and basic being realistic.

tvos
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 ... 60