The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 02, 2014, 01:19:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Real Astral Projection Experience Videos on: June 19, 2012, 21:23:49
Hi 12padams,

Anytime that I have worked on a video for OBE, it has taken me endless weeks to months to master. I am not looking for an editor, but mostly tips to make the process easier, or at least tolerable...wink I love the creative part and putting on the director hat, but the editing drives me crazy!

I liked the video a lot and the effects you used, some real good comical gestures in their that had me chuckle. Nicely well done and keep up the good work. If you have a chance and can rise to the occasion, record yourself during a actual OBE
for research. I have done this many times and released this through my web site for guests to view and see what actually happens on the outside during the OBE. In my last video recording, I used three camera's, recorded my heart beat/rate, room temp, and used my dog on the bed.. The obe produced a validation from the false awakening which I wasn't aiming for that but happened....

Enjoy and Great Job!!

DW
www.invisiblelight.us
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OMFG I FINALLY PROJECTED To JAPAN! MUST READ! BEST EXP YET! on: June 19, 2012, 06:21:47
Hi there 4everspirit,

I am the instructor David A. Warner at www.astralpulse.com along with Adrian Cooper. My personal web site is at www.invisiblelight.us

I have been projecting since 1987 and have documented over two thousand experiences plus which is available through my personal web site on-line. In addition, statistics, tracking, scientific research, radio show interviews, video tapings of my physical during the OBE state.

To answer a few questions about frequency of experiences. Here is the break down for the last eight years. The last few years have declined due to physical demands of the astral academy design, courses, production media. Add on writing my first book due out 12.12.12 - then 40hrs work week and training for marathons... Life does get in the way sometimes..Wink

Year       Total (OBEs)

2005      61
2006      113
2007      102
2008      88
2009      73
2010      40
2011      28
2012       7

In 2007, the month of October I had missed one day at projecting with documented entries. So yes, I can project *almost* everyday with a 80-90% confidence level. When I finish writing my book and working out some of the tech challenges with the Astral Academy, I can start turning my attention back to projecting again.

My classical guitar instructor "John", I had a suspicion he heard of it astral projection or at one time during his life practiced. During his teaching I asked him if he ever heard of this and his reply was "Indeed" and expressed to me his experiences. Back in the day, it would not make any difference to me if I asked a stranger off the street about out of body consciousness and physical survival after death. Personally, it didn't bother me much what people thought. A few friends supported me and others wanted me locked up. My parents, mostly my mom thought it was b.s. and my dad listened along with my brother and sisters.

Projecting can be very cool, complete and total freedom... in the long run it also alters your views, perception of the world to give of yourself a little more to help others... - that is how the OBE has helped me in a spirit to care and assist others...

All the best,

DW

53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OMFG I FINALLY PROJECTED To JAPAN! MUST READ! BEST EXP YET! on: June 19, 2012, 04:08:36
true.... I spent probably the first couple hundred projections in my house and didn't want to go no where. I was nervous and wanted to learn everything inside the house first. Eventually, my instructor at the time when I was taking classical guitar lessons said "Break free from the house and discover infinity". Once I got the courage up to go he was so right!!

Still even after so many years of projecting - it still can be a little scary out there..but definitely are right for shooting up to the higher planes...

Very cool on the buddic plane.. Haven't been there yet.... Excellent about the monk... Another experience like that too which was very interesting.. But in this one I saw this man who was eastern India in my OBE walk to me... As he got closer we made eye contact and I lost my consciousness. Funny thing is that this man physically walked around my city where I use to work at Blockbuster video. We bumped into each other on my way to work which I could see his eyes stare right through me like he knew we made contact.

I did not need any reassurance of that connection... He and I knew!

DW
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OMFG I FINALLY PROJECTED To JAPAN! MUST READ! BEST EXP YET! on: June 19, 2012, 02:49:06
It doesn't matter HOW long the experience is - what matters is the quality of the experience, how you raised your conscious level to that degree with clarity...

Many people are too focused on length of duration when they seem to forget about the quality. Some of my BEST experiences were only couple of minutes which is a life time of jaw dropping moments!  The longer you are out trust me on this one, it is difficult to bring back more details, specifics, and so on. Because the physical memory / brain and the higher self takes time to funnel down. So there might be scattered bits and pieces.

The longest running experience I have had was roughly 35-40 minutes. How I was able to achieve that length and determine the duration was based on the alarm clock, previous journals, and how long it took for the information from the spiritual to my physical brain. Literally speaking, most of my experiences I could write in a few paragraphs, page or two.. This one took 15 pages front/back and when the experience came through I was completely blank - couldn't remember anything for about 20-30 minutes. I recall that day because I was struggling for the longest, gave up, hopped in the shower and few mins in BAM it all at once hit me... From beginning to end.. So I had to run out of the shower to my bedroom with soap in my eyes, hair and with towel... Grabbed the pen and paper and started writing.. took me about five hours to document...

I am not trying to boast, or brag but that was a difficult and painful experience to document because of the length of writing.. So if you can keep the experiences lite and at bay, you will find quality and much more impactfull vs. longer experiences. Just like the one you shared with us here... That is very powerful!

Wait til you encounter angels and raise higher into the courtyards, looking out at mountains and water streaming down into the valley rivers.. Then seeing above your head energy, colors, vibrations zipping all around... while sitting around a table with guides... Now, even that experiences lasted about 10 minutes... its a treasure forever!!

Keep up the excellent work!! Just don't burn yourself out...

DW

55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Real Astral Projection Experience Videos on: June 19, 2012, 01:16:49
How long did it take you for the first video filming, editing, and mastering of the video?

I am working on creating three courses over a span of three months for www.astralpulse.com. I don't mind shooting, creating the ideas, but the editing drives me insane!!

DW
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OMFG I FINALLY PROJECTED To JAPAN! MUST READ! BEST EXP YET! on: June 19, 2012, 01:13:44
8bit,

Nice experience and great that you are able to maintain your level of consciousness. Pretty cool huh! I have had many experiences where I was taught something from guides and the conscious level was at 100% pure. That is where it's best and is just beautiful beyond measures...

I remember one time I was walking down this street where store fronts faced each side. There was a gypsy woman giving palm reading to people passing by. I passed her at first then walked (floated) back to her and asked for her time to read my palm. Upon reaching out to her, she held my hand and I felt the details, skin, feminine features of a old woman's hand. She traced with her one finger top of my palm and immediately I felt my energy being pulled at, being exposed and naked to her. I quickly pulled my hand back and lost consciousness upon to physical awaking. Still til this day I can feel that tug of energy and her finger trace on my palm... Not sure exactly what went down there with the gypsy but I don't think there was any harm - totally caught my by surprise..

I tell ya you will find some real cool stuff out there and just pure beautiful and mystical too!

My suggestion for the future is when you return back to the body... Immediately narrate, write everything completely down. Do not do anything else, computers, video game, grab food.. Document it asap! Once all that is documented you won't contaminate any of the experience by physical influences later on or alter. Its there black and white which can't be argued.

As for the you tube, phone number good luck on that one.. Been there, done that a zillion times... Nada but I am a firm believer that it can happen. Most of it is the level of consciousness that you and the other party you connect with can bring back that information correctly. Again, going back to the documenting - these are crucial to validations...

Great experience... Next time when you are in the asian countries.. grab some Kimchi while your at it!... Yummmmmm

DW

57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Any correlation between age and obe success on: June 09, 2012, 23:46:33
That is a good observation and a excellent on at that. I think it all depends on the person and how committed they are to projecting. I for myself, in the last couple of years my OBEs have lessened due to all work, running marathons, music, spending all my waking also designing and putting together courses for the astral academy. Then add to the mix of booze getting in the way...wink What does it spell? Not as many experiences as I would like, but I still project once a week to maintain that groove.

Lets step back and look at my stats and please note that I am 44yrs old.

Yearly Statistics   Total

2005   61
2006   113
2007   102
2008   88
2009   73
2010   40
2011   28
2012   6

So far in 2012, I have been swamped with the astral academy, side projects, and literally writing my book Invisible Light. Has it take my time away from OBE "YES" but sometimes we need to focus on physical matters. I know thats not the initial question to this posting, but if you look at the years 2006 - 2009 I was on fire in projecting and that is all I thought about!

Getting back, it all depends on how you balence your life and focus on what is important at that time. Projecting, look at it is just like training for a marathon. You stop training, you won't be able to run that race..

Hope this helps

Dave
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I still can't have any OBE on: June 04, 2012, 01:38:21
Georgep,

I have skimmed through this thread and I don't think you've been giving yourself a fair shake on this. There are variables, approaches and circumstances involved in projecting .

Think about OBE like you are training to run in a marathon that takes time, practice, commitment and patience.

Dave
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Why, Can't I Project? - InvisibleLight Book Reference - For Beginner to Advance on: May 30, 2012, 03:00:03
Szaxx,

This is why say set a day aside that you have nothing planned. It will be exhausting because there will be interrupted sleep. Go to bed the night before and have your clock to at random sound to wake you. Do some Google searching - might find what you are looking for a random alarm clock for the laptop, iphone,ipod,andriod, pocket pc etc...

Good luck,

Dave

60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Why, Can't I Project? - InvisibleLight Book Reference - For Beginner to Advance on: May 29, 2012, 03:41:47
Hi Szaxx,

If you visit www.astralpulse.com or www.invisiblelight.us a lot of data is there for research.

Sleep deprivation isn't the easiest or simple method but it is effective. I would also be careful
when practicing this because of the physical body needing rest to be productive during the day.

Pick out a day in the week when you KNOW that you have nothing planned. Sat/Sun and experiment
with sleep deprivation.

All the best,

Dave
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lack of Motivation on: May 28, 2012, 21:57:28
Hi Doomkain,

It all takes time, patience and comes with age. When I was in my twenties do you think I had any idea that 25 years later I would be still doing this? I didn't even think that I would experience another OBE past the first one but somehow I did.

Mostly, in my first years of experiences there were a lot chasing women, flying around,  quantity of OBEs of how many I could achieve. Later years in life, the whole spectrum came to where I realized that I was on a fierce merry go round and needed to re-focus and examine my intent. Little by little it comes to you through many channels if it is educating oneself through reading, studying and experiencing.

We all have different paths but from what I do know is that we are ripples to each other's progress. Don't force it, take your time and enjoy the experience and arriving.

Dave
62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Why, Can't I Project? - InvisibleLight Book Reference - For Beginner to Advance on: May 28, 2012, 19:54:50
Majic,

You are fine and there is no dumb questions.

I don't follow the methods of phasing, level 1, focus 12 models. I also don't get into etheric projections vs. astral
projections either. For me personally and it may different for others is that there are three ways I am able to enter
the astral.

Dream to OBE - realizing you are dreaming, holding the focus, consciousness and making sure the surroundings don't change, warp, or distort like dreams do. You can also daydream in the astral which is the equivalent to daydreaming, however when you snap back from that daydream you find yourself in the astral where you when you started to day dream.

False Awakenings in my book are projections, but you don't realize they are projecting and go about it as your physically up and about. When you lose consciousness, pulled back you awaken to realize that you were in a false awakening. Very powerful state and many of my validations come from this.

Conscious Projection - is exactly as it demostrated - watching yourself fall asleep, slip off for a bit unconscious and then awake while the body is asleep. It is tricky to enter this state but definitely doable. Compare it to falling a sleep and them something startling you on the outside world snapping you back. But when your body is asleep, your deeper within the trance and body is asleep, hence mind is awake to leave the body.

Hope this helps!

Dave
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Astral Academy Conference Room on: May 26, 2012, 20:45:22
Astral Academy Conference Room

Welcome to The Astral Academy Conference Room. Weekly classes are based on out of body fundamentals,
three month course outline, instructions, statistics, work sheets, and over 25 years of experienced out-of-body experiences.

Astral Academy conference utilizes / video communications, whiteboard display, and text based
chat. Moderated for teacher student remote learning access.

In order to participate in The Astral Academy Conference Room review the weekly schedule times.

Day              Start Time   End Time   Time Zone

Monday         12:00PM       1:00PM      Eastern Time Zone

Wednesday    12:00PM       1:00PM      Eastern Time Zone

Saturday       12:00PM       1:00PM      Eastern Time Zone

Send us an email what day works best for you. You will receive a confirmation with further
instructions, policies, and  how to access the conference room.

The Astral Academy conference room is open to registered subscribed astral academy guests.

For more information, please visit The Astral Academy located at: www.astralpulse.com

Thank You,

David A. Warner (Astral Academy Instructor)
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Astral Academy Conference Room on: May 26, 2012, 20:44:39

Welcome to The Astral Academy Conference Room. Weekly classes are based on out of body fundamentals,
three month course outline, instructions, statistics, work sheets, and over 25 years of experienced out-of-body experiences.

Astral Academy conference utilizes / video communications, whiteboard display, and text based

In order to participate in The Astral Academy Conference Room review the weekly schedule times.

Day              Start Time   End Time   Time Zone

Monday         12:00PM       1:00PM      Eastern Time Zone

Wednesday    12:00PM       1:00PM      Eastern Time Zone

Saturday       12:00PM       1:00PM      Eastern Time Zone

Send us an email what day works best for you. You will receive a confirmation with further
instructions, policies, and  how to access the conference room.

The Astral Academy conference room is open to registered subscribed astral academy guests.

For more information, please visit The Astral Academy located at: www.astralpulse.com

Thank You,

65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral Academy Conference Room on: May 26, 2012, 20:44:07

Thank You,

66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Astral Academy Conference Room on: May 26, 2012, 20:43:17

Thank You,

67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Astral Academy Conference Room on: May 26, 2012, 20:42:40

Thank You,

68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Astral Academy Conference Room on: May 26, 2012, 20:20:32

Thank You,

69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lack of Motivation on: May 21, 2012, 00:14:44
Hi Doomkain,

Sounds like your rolling along just fine and you'll reach the astral state. You are on the right
path.

You asked about "How does one benifit from AP"? Such a great question and it is a personal one for
each and everyone that pursues OBE for many reasons. When I started out back in the day, it was to
verify if this was real or not. It was a huge wake up call and slap in the face.

How OBE changed my way of thinking, mostly came from how I treated people, family, and friends. When I was
younger my ideas of life was my self centered focus on me and not others. It also helped me with setting goals, patience, and hard work - Not just from a spiritual counter-part but physical too from work, school, religion, and relationships.

About six years ago, I was reading Elizabeth Kublar Ross "Wheel of Life" - such a beautiful book and plan awesome! At her final years of her life, just an incredible treasure... Then there were other books along the lines of the Near Death experiences, hospice, and Dannion Brinkley. After a little bit, I started sub consciously having the spirit inside me ignite to start volunteering my time. I have now been a hospice volunteer for the last six years, companion to the dying. Also, started to avidly run in marathons and donate to charities through fund raising of my races.

I am not boasting here by any means or think/feel that I am any different, but I do share with you that through OBE this has changed my way of thinking and supporting others. This is personal for me and time I enjoy and celebrate sharing with others.

All the best,

Dave

70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to realise your in a dream? on: May 19, 2012, 17:36:31
Kirkland,

Good for you and keep it up!

You see this is not just for projecting, but other aspects of your life as well. I have no doubt that you will succeed in projecting. Remember patience and determination is the key with goal setting that will connect to the OBE. Just keep plugging along, documenting, journal writing, and importantly statistically writing everything down.

All the best,

Dave
71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to realise your in a dream? on: May 19, 2012, 06:07:36
Everything that you put fourth towards projecting, if it is reciting during the day, exercise, looking at your hands it all takes one shape or form in the later.

I can't tell you how many times - especially in the beginning how valuable writing on paper 200 times "I will project tonight, I will recognize that I am flying and become conscious" helped in later years. Now, I know that is extreme but I didn't take failure as an option. Now, guess what? after so many years my biggest awakenings are "becoming conscious during a dream as I flying" or entering the trance state as I fall to sleep. It all comes to full circle.

So ask yourself "Am I really ready to go the distance and do whatever it takes". As a side note, make SURE you think safety first and going about this in a healthy way.

Keep up the drive and energy... You'll get there...

Dave

72  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to realise your in a dream? on: May 19, 2012, 01:23:13
Kirkland,

Carlos Castaneda discussed this in his books and was wondering did you read his material on
this technique?

Back in the day, I tried this when starting out and had a difficult time. For a good couple of months, I couldn't for the life of me perform this technique/method. Accidental, I projected from the MWBS (mind wake body sleep) state and realized their were other ways to project. Even though, I still kept up on looking at my hands during physical and reciting in dreams, eventually I was able to become lucid in the OBE. So now, I could project during trance and recognize in the dreams.

Keep practicing and it will come. But also, look into accessing the OBE during trance.

All the best,

Dave

73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Lack of Motivation on: May 18, 2012, 03:29:01
Hi Doomkain,

Try projecting 25 years and still having that energy as when you first started.. wink Trust me on this one,
there are times I don't want to project and it happens. Sometimes I just don't have the energy to muster
but that desire, fire and sharing is my goal and mission to help those around me.

As lionheart posted "Ask Yourself why do you want to project"? Please write a list of pro's and con's
on a white piece of paper. See if the pro's outweigh the con's for your achievement in learning.

Take your time at this and really reflect on that question. This is just not for you, but others that are
wondering the same. If you don't have the drive or motivation, I would not try to force it or pursue til you
really ready to run that marathon. It is a lifetime of work!

There is nothing wrong to chickening out or being afraid. I still have many experiences that I abort or have a bad vibe and return. Advance or just starting out - these are real concerns. so take your time and digest what I explained. You'll not physically die from projecting.

All the best and good luck,

Dave

74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Close, but no cigar. Help? on: May 14, 2012, 18:46:01
alexvill1994,

You need to have patience, give it time, document statistically and enjoy the process. I recently did a Astral Academy conference session and the question always arises "How long will this take?". It can be a few months, six months, year, two years. But you keep trying, being patient, keep studying, research, and statistically document. Think about it this way:

Your training for a marathon - the first day, or second month do you honestly think you'll be able to run that distance? It takes conditioning, mental and physical. Showing up everyday working out! How do I know? is because I am training for my second marathon in October and I have been able to project consistently over the 25 years active. It never stops and ever ending!

So relax, enjoy, and develop that muscle and persistence to try methods, and most importantly - document your results!
Realize there will be failed attempts, but this is through trial and error til you do get it right.

Your own the right path and before you know it, you'll experience OBE consciousness.

Dave

75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE with physical eyes open on: April 18, 2012, 19:54:00
Todd,

I am going to jump in on this conversation about "Open Eyes" during the OBE.

I have done work with video camera's and projecting. Capturing "what goes on" during my experiences.
The majority of the times, my eye lids are closed, and there are times for  a brief flicker my eyes
open but immediately close.

Even at those times when my eyes have opened briefly, I don't remember (during the experience) my eyes
ever opening. From the physical + spiritual  body each one feeds off another so both are tied together and will trigger different responses during separation.

You are more than welcome to visit my web site and download the video content. I also highly suggest other(s) here execute the same experiments. Please note that some of the experiences that I was able to capture on
video tape took weeks, months, or almost a year to obtain. So be patient and have fun with it!

Good Luck,

DW

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60