The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2017, 03:12:01

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Angry Soul on: December 18, 2011, 02:18:31
using drugs will damage your spirit vehicle. Also if you do acheive AP while on the influence of drugs you will find you self on the very dark and lower realms of the astral , it will definatly be a bad trip.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Light and Non-Light Souls / Light world / Astral on: December 18, 2011, 01:49:15
im not sure , so your saying the astral is the darkmatter universe ?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Light and Non-Light Souls / Light world / Astral on: December 18, 2011, 01:48:06
our meterael universe is neither or could be both , our universe consists of light and non light souls. Dont be confused by the names , non light souls dosent mean there soule thosent consist of any light neither those it mean they cant radiate out physical liight. Non-light is just a name to describe the other side of the coin.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Light and Non-Light Souls / Light world / Astral on: December 17, 2011, 04:48:54
Ive posted this before but Ive decided to make it into a thread so more people could see it. This will fill a few some gaps in your knowledge of the astral and other worlds such as the light worlds. Before i continue i would like to say astral projection is not natural, our spirits are meant to be earth bound and in no way should are chakras should be weakened so are spirits should be allowed to roam free without our bodies. But if your astral projecting to gain spiritual information and I cant blame you but be sure to be careful on the information you receive from the Akashic records.

As you have been experiencing the astral and believing that this all there is outside our physical realm then your need to re think things there are separate set of worlds which counterpart the astral realms these are the Light Worlds”.

To expand on this they are two types of souls light and non-light. Light souls by nature are of unconditional Love, forgiveness and everything positive. Non light souls are different they are by nature, selfish, cannot forgive and do no not understand unconditional love. Light souls when they are not incarnated or possess a physical body live in the light worlds .Non-lights when they are not incarnated or possess a physical body live in the astral. The reason why there is two types is because when the creator of the universe created light nothing could manifest into matter or reality so therefore a counterpart had to be created and a source of non-light was created. Most non light souls don’t appear selfish or rude most of them are completely civilised in terms of behaviour and the way they look. Humans can be either non-light or light souls so can animals and other humanoid’s such as reptilian or greys that exist on other planetary civilisation in our universe.

The astral is very different to the light worlds , in the astral there are actual cities, communities ( Factions ) , infrastructure and hierarchy’s , most entities will appear be civilised and neutral , but some non-light entities who are on the negative polarity scale whill appear extremely demonic and sinister and take forms of aliens greys , reptilians , skeletons and demons, if you ever visit the satanic realms or factions you would know. If you’re a light soul wondering the astral you will be completely overwhelmed by these entities as they hate and dislike the light, they will try to scare you and will feed of you fear that will make them stronger. In the astral their will also be angels and angelic realms. Archangels will often look bright and beautiful but in nature can be as violent as Demons. The angelic realms will seem beautiful and peaceful but in truth they only for a few chosen souls and most souls belong to angelic faction will live in normal circumstance and even sometimes most factions have realms in where souls will be kept in the Faction Lords dungeon and be punished or sometimes captured to be used as energy batteries. Many factions such as the angelic and satanic factions are at war with each other. In most factions the souls that belong to that faction will worship and fill out demands for their faction leader or Lord . The Akashic records are also the non-light records, they can be easily be manipulated with and have been many times, they contain half-truth and half lies , so be careful about the information you contain from these records.

As of the light worlds is where light souls live when they are not physically incarnated. The light worlds are very different. First of all you cannot project to it like you can in the astral. The light worlds are very far, very far away from the astral, one cannot imagine the vast distances that separate these two worlds. The light world is formless and just consists of positive energy and vibrations. Once a light soul dies he is sent back to the light worlds. There is no hierarchy in the light world everyone has equal power over themselves. Like the Akashic records the light worlds have light records but they have a problem just like the Akashic records, the most of the light records are lost and nowhere to be found. We don’t know much about the light worlds even if you’re light Soul, simply because we only go there as light souls when we die.

Of all our existence as light and non-light souls we spend maybe 0.0000001% of our time incarnated physically. As a friends said ( who is a very experienced AP) “"why waste your time being outside of your body when given the amazing and rare gift of physicality?"”

Here is some extra info to help you comprehend .

The perks and downsides of being Light or non-light (simplified):

Light:
-------
- Downside: half the Universe is out to bring you harm and suffering whenever they can.
- Upside: you are never judged for your actions, there is never any kind of punishment.

Non light:
-----------
- Downside: you can get imprisoned and tortured for all eternity, without hope of release.
- Upside: not half the Universe is seeking to bring you harm, as the Light do not cause harm

As to add a note to finish things off, im not sure nothing or hardly anything thats  been said refers to any new age movement or occult. Im not even sure what new age stuff is I’ve been only been mentioned to it before because people said these ideas and beliefs are very similar , maybe they need to do more homework , I assure you this type of information won’t be found anywhere else .

5  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Paranormal Investigator needs help with a Malevolent Entity on: December 17, 2011, 03:51:04
what about islamic magic , or u could envoke a king djin ask for it to eat up and cupture the demon,
6  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: I may invoke a djinn. We will all die or be imprisoned soon anyway on: December 17, 2011, 03:44:51
invoke a  king djin i heard their pretty freindly
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection with no control on: December 15, 2011, 08:26:08
you probally ap when your stressed more willingly for a nurmerouse of reasons , one reason could be that since the astral is dark by nature and is on the negative polarity scales when compared to the light worlds , your vibration and energy of stress and negative emotion make your astral body  more in tune with the astral vibrations and energy and therefor you can easily slip into the astral. But ussaully when your stressed or feeling negative emotion and you AP even if you decided or not  your experiance will most probally is going to be a bad one and you will project your self to the bad side or highly negative part of the astral filled with negative and sinister entities.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection with no control on: December 14, 2011, 13:00:20
if you are  unwillingly bein draged into the astral the that is not a good sighn. The non light have planted charms or of some sort into your aura in your past incarnations so the non-light can drag you to the astral at their will. I adwise to go to a light healer and clear these blocks . But nothing to much to worry about . A knew a friend who had same exact thing.
9  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Light and Non Light on: December 14, 2011, 05:27:49
off course , they are two types of souls light and non-light. Light souls by nature are of unconditional Love, forgiveness and everything positive. Non light souls are different they are by nature, selfish, cannot forgive and do no not understand unconditional love. Lights when they are not incarnated or possess a physical body live in the light worlds .Non-lights when they are not incarnated or possess a physical body live in the astral. The reason why there is two types is because when the creator of the universe created light nothing could manifest into matter or reality so therefore a counterpart had to be created and a source of non-light was created. Most non light souls donít appear selfish or rude most of them are completely civilised in terms of behaviour and the way they look. Humans can be either non-light or light souls.
The astral is very different to the light worlds , in the astral there are actual cities, communities ( Factions ) , building and hierarchyís , most entities will be civilised and neutral , but some non-light entities who are on the negative polarity scale while appear extremely demonic and sinister and take forms of aliens greys , reptilians , skeletons and demons. If youíre a light soul wondering the astral you will be completely overwhelmed by these entities as they hate and dislike the light, they will try to scare you and will feed of you fear that will make them stronger. The Akashic records are also the non-light records, they can be easily be manipulated with and have been many times, they contain half-truth and half lies , so be careful about the information you contain from these records.
 As of the light worlds is where light souls live when they are not physically incarnated. The light world is very different. First of all you cannot project to it like you can in the astral. The light worlds are very far, very far away from the astral, one cannot imagine the vast distances that separate these two worlds. The light world is formless and just consists of positive energy and vibrations. Once a light soul dies he is sent back to the light worlds. There is no hierarchy in the light world everyone has equal power over themselves. Like the Akashic records records the light worlds have light records but they have a problem just like the Akashic records, the most of the light records are lost and nowhere to be found. We donít know much about the light worlds even if youíre light Soul, simply because we only go there as light souls when we die.
10  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Light and Non Light on: December 14, 2011, 02:03:39
The civilisation of egypt and rome where non light civilistations they worshiped deities in the astral , if your a non - light you can go meet these beings for your self such as Zues but they expell and feed of negative energy . If you dont belive me go into the astral and instead of looking around go ask the entities or the people , they will always tell you they are of the non - light . The astral itself is for the non-light , if your a light soule who visits the astral you will be continously attacked where ever you go , this has got nothing to with new age , or occultist bs. This infomation is comming from a very trusted light healler and by me and a few other who have seen what astral is trully like. Your right the astral is a very very dark place but is very diferent to the light worlds . The light worlds are formless and soules just exist vibrations and energy. As of 2008 non-light soules have not been able to incarnate on this planet.
excuse my grammer
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Anyone actually meet a friend legitly in the astral? on: December 12, 2011, 07:04:19
I’ve had a few projections in which I intentionally separated from my body, but have never gotten further than down the hall from my bedroom.  Most times I struggled to make it to the edge of the room, or even turn around to look at my body.   I stumbled onto astral projection after hearing similarities in experiences of others concerning sleep paralysis: the extreme feeling of fear, loud noises (birds chirping, lions roaring; like being in a jungle), etc.  Once I realized that it was the vibrational state, I was able to focus on moving away from my body.  It was extremely validating to hear others experienced almost the exact same thing, like hearing one’s name called, or the rapid heart rate.  I still struggle with the fear aspect, but usually only when I wake from sleeping in the paralysis state and don’t want to project.  I’ve recently started to read up on this subject and put some effort into making it outside and beyond, and would love to meet others.  But in my limited experience, I don’t see how it is possible to communicate with someone else.  Is this done by thought alone? I don’t understand how one could “speak” in the astral.  Even though I’m outside of my body, I still can feel my breathing.  Maybe I’m not fully projecting. Am I just remote viewing?  If I hadn't experienced what I have, I would be completely skeptical about astral projection, but I know there is another world that's not solely internal to the projector.
You feel your self breathing because your silver cord is still connected to your body , if you feel hot or cold then your physcial body is feeling it . Your silver cord is like a 2 way computer cable where you body and  your soule communicate through. And you dont meet in the astral with other light souls you meet in the physical realm or planetary matrix
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Has anyone projected to Mars or any other planetary body that isn't Earth? on: December 12, 2011, 07:00:26
Yes its possible to astral travel to planets outside of earth, the main problem with taking anything too seriously in the astral world is that the astral is very sensitive to our perception of it, the whole landscape and contents of what we are seeing can be modified by how we are seeing it mentally, a preconception, an expection, etc.

So seeing a city on mars may not necessarily mean that there actually exists a city on mars, it could have just been a manifestation of our deep subconscious expectations, but on the other hand it could also have been an actual city on mars, the only way to know whether what we are seeing is something true or false, subjective or objective in other words is by learning how to work with the consciousness, consciously.

Thats why so many traditions; Buddhist for example constantly emphasize the importance of being mindful from moment to moment, day to day, this helps to develop a discrimination between subjective thought projections/internal dialogue and external reality to really perceive them in their proper forms.
Umm your not actually in the astral when space travelling your in the planetary matrix or physical realm

13  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Light and Non Light on: December 12, 2011, 06:46:53
um this forum is based around astral projection and you guys dont know what the the non - light and light are . 10% of the human population is light. The astral itself is  a non-light world , its where the non light live , they light soules live in the light world far away from the astral
Non light and light souls inhibit certain characteristics
Non light :
Cant understand unconditional love
 Are selfish by nature
Live in the astral 
 Put them selves first
Light :
They project unconditional love
Are selfless by nature , but can be selfish at times
Live in the light worlds

14  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / As of 2008 on: December 10, 2011, 02:06:59
As of 2008 the non - light wont be able incarnate on earth , slowly the anchors of the non light will be removed and us the light will take back whats ours , this light based solar system   smiley
15  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Nail through the wrist. on: December 10, 2011, 02:03:27
how do heal someone ? how do u send them good vibes when you even know them in real life
16  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Light and Non Light on: December 10, 2011, 01:49:42
As i belive it is mainly the non-light who practise  magic , if its not true and your of the light could you please comment below and tell me otherwise
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Has anyone projected to Mars or any other planetary body that isn't Earth? on: December 08, 2011, 09:32:21
Hey guys new here , isnt there some type of level 1 barreir around earths orbit that wont let soules incarnated on earth such as us humans goes past that barrier.
18  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Law of Attraction ( Share your opinions) on: December 06, 2011, 12:10:37
screw david icke his a disinformant agent
19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Consciousness and the World on: December 06, 2011, 12:06:12
this really fits into the holograhic universe therom doesnt it ?
20  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Time travel the easy way on: December 06, 2011, 11:57:28
soo confused huh
Pages: [1]