The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 15, 2019, 17:35:01

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Fate of Frank Kepple on: June 07, 2019, 09:23:22
Perhaps he completed what he came here to achieve.

I know Frank recommended books by Jane Roberts as accurate to his understanding and in 'The Seth Material' it is said that people sometimes get sick and die once they have achieved what they set out to.

Of course, being terminally ill would be terrible but if you knew that death was not the end you likely wouldn't be too concerned about making your transition.

But here we are again with the speculations  tongue
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Receiving Answers on: May 30, 2019, 22:07:12
Awesome experience and thank you for sharing!

The whole idea of changing DNA to promote healing reminds me of this video by Dr. Bruce Lipton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEfXK3D8vGc&t=355s
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Biphasic and polyphasic sleep patterns on: May 30, 2019, 21:36:49
Steve Pavlina's biphasic and polyphasic sleep experiments:

This was awesome, thank you!

And thanks guys for all your replies.

As far as OBEs go, for me, I often find myself very drowsy within the non-physical and my awareness usually drops away pretty quickly...

I also find myself rushing a lot... like if I stop moving I might "ping back".

This kind of limits my ability to explore because I am always too busy trying to maintain awareness to simply calm down and go with it.

So I decided to just give the whole biphasic sleep thing a try. As I said, I wasn't enjoying a full nights rest anymore so felt the timing was right.

I think my routine has been a lot less intense than Steve Pavlina's just because he was experimenting with just 20 minutes of sleep per every 4 hours.

Anyway, 1 week in and here is what I have found so far with the biphasic sleeping pattern.

1.) I sleep 4 hours at night and 1 hour during the day... In the beginning, I planned for my daily naps to be a little longer but it seems that one hour is all my body will permit me.

2.) Actually, the sleep durations are fine now... I was a little tired in the first few days but adjusted quickly and I have noticed my sleep blocks feel a lot longer than they actually are. I have woken up a few times (especially in the night) thinking that I must have overslept only to find it's only been a few hours. The same goes for my day nap, it always feels like more than an hour now (I guess this is due to reaching REM quicker).

3.) Productivity has been amazing. I am working from home at the moment and I am loving how much work I get done while the rest of my household sleeps. Around 3 am seems to offer peak levels of energy and inspiration. It's currently 4:35 am here in New Zealand and it's absolute bliss. I am sitting under my window... the sky is still dark and it's raining... Being that I am a young mother of 2 I don't often get this kind of peace so it would be accurate to say that I feel an increased sense of gratitude.

4.) Speaking of parenting, my son commented that I have been more patient lately which was nice. 

5.) Dreams have been much more vivid and insightful although this didn't start happening until about 4 days in. In the past week, I have had only 1 OBE but still early days and technically although I feel adjusted, I am still in the adjustment phase.

6.) I have actually lost weight which was unexpected. I felt I hadn't been eating very healthy in the last week and was almost certain that it was going to bite me on the butt but surprisingly, I stepped on the scales the other day and I had actually lost weight, not gained! Could just be a coincidence but I will wait and see...  grin grin
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Biphasic and polyphasic sleep patterns on: May 26, 2019, 12:55:27
I did search through the archives first and didn't find too much but I know there are people here who have at least read the books.

In saying that, with the old 9 - 5 work week, I can imagine it's not something everyone has the flexibility for.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: SATURDAY CHAT 7 TO WHENEVER (EST) on: May 26, 2019, 04:49:03
Why not get a whatsapp or messenger group going?
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Biphasic and polyphasic sleep patterns on: May 25, 2019, 12:25:45
Hi friends,

I recently read 'Seth Speaks' and absolutely loved it!

Immediately I am attracted to the idea of biphasic sleep patterns and I feel like this is something that's been calling at me for a while for a few reasons...

1.) I wake almost every hour anyway  evil
2.) Getting all my rest in one go always results in my body aching throughout the day.

I also like the idea of increased productivity, more energy, and potential health benefits.

My question is, has anyone here experimented with biphasic or polyphasic sleep patterns?

If so how did you find it?

And did you feel like it helped with your NP expansion and recall?
7  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Tall shadow figure on: May 24, 2019, 13:42:35
 grin grin Aw man, so good!

Nice NZ grown weed, it's not usual to contain chemicals. I'd say they have a pretty high tolerance too.

And they both had the same kind of experience.

I've been theorizing with him that there could have been a vibration shift allowing for an ET encounter but that's just me tongue
8  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Tall shadow figure on: May 12, 2019, 03:09:17
No doubt the weed altered their vibration but nobody hallucinates on weed.

At least not where I come from lol
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Tall shadow figure on: May 11, 2019, 12:08:12
Hi guys,

My boyfriend told me this story tonight and I thought I would share it here and hopefully get your thoughts/feedback.

OK so we live in a little surf town in New Zealand.
My boyfriend and his friend had driven 5 minutes out of the village to this quiet rural road that leads to a really private part of the beach.
They sat down there for a while to smoke some weed and then afterwards, decided to make their way back.
while they were driving back up the winding, rural road something ran in front of them that caused my boyfriend to swerve and pull over.
Right in front of them was an 8 foot tall shadow figure with bright yellow, glowing eyes.
His headlights were right on the thing but as soon as it saw them, it quickly ran into the woods out of sight.
And he said it was super fast.

Both him and his friend literally sat there for about 30 minutes in disbelief at what they just saw.

Now my boyfriend is a very matter of fact kind of guy... very grounded, likes facts, isn't really into spirituality at all so I 100% believe him that this happened.

What the thing was, he has no idea.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Astral projection and the tarot... on: March 22, 2019, 14:23:44
Hi friends,

OK, so today I tried the experiment where you place an unknown card face down and try to guess it by picking it up in the non-physical.

After some light meditation, I abandoned the mission as my short OBE led me elsewhere.

I was outside in my vegetable garden but instead of fresh produce (as per my waking reality) the garden was filled with baby sunflowers.

I sat out there for a while observing before returning back to my physical awareness.

I kind of forgot about the OBE and this evening I decided to shuffle my tarot deck and pick three cards.

Now, I am not super experienced at reading tarot and do it more for fun than anything else but the cards I picked tonight were too intriguing not to share.

So I got The Queen of Wands, The Sun, and The Strength card.

All three cards are connected symbolically and relate to the sun.

The Queen of Wands and The Sun both display....sunflowers!!

Actually, these two cards are the only 2 in the entire 78 card deck that contain sunflowers.

Coincidence or symbolic?

Either way, I thought it was pretty cool  grin
11  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Healing and forgiveness on: December 29, 2018, 13:30:32
Wow!

You all are amazing!

Thank you so much for your helpful replies I forgot how much I love these forums.

It means the world to know that I am not the only one on a spiritual journey with emotional challenges. I have felt in the past that in order to be "zen" I have to shed these experiences entirely which is really difficult when they are a very real part of my current earth experience.

The confirmation that it's okay to cut the cord if it's inhibiting self-development is so reassuring and I needed that so much.

The energy of the last few months/weeks/days has been a lot.

I am so excited to try out the Dolores Cannon technique and the Kurt Leland one too. I think these will be tremendously helpful and would love to explore if my emotional baggage has created restrictions for me in the NP.

Lumaza, I love the idea of using dreams of past trauma as a trigger for lucidity.

EscapeVelocity, the passage you quoted is absolutely beautiful and you have sold me on the book  grin thank you so much.

Thank you all again, your combined words have been exactly what I needed.

12  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Healing and forgiveness on: December 28, 2018, 23:30:25
Hi Guys,

I am looking for some guidance on how to heal from emotional trauma.

Day to day I am optimistic. I love my life but lately, I have been receiving messages that I need to heal the situation with my mother. Every time this comes up I end up a sobbing wreck. It's so frustrating because I thought I had dealt with this stuff. I thought I had forgiven and moved on. Perhaps I had just blocked my emotion in the past instead of dealing with it properly.

I don't know what else to do. I am not angry but whenever I think of the past, it hurts.

Here is a bit of my story for reference...

So when I was 5 years old I was sent to live with my Aunt for about a year. My mother later took me back but soon left me with another person who I did not know. Whenever I was with my mum as a child she was mostly not present. She worked but she also had a drinking and a gambling problem so I was left with my older brother a lot who often would beat me. I forgive him. It was a lot of pressure to lump on a teenager and I understand it would have been hard for him...

My father worked offshore and I watched as she drank away all his money, bringing home random men and sleeping with them in his bed.

We were constantly moving and I was dragged around to 14 different schools each time saying goodbye to friends and pets. I didn't see my wider family often and now that I am older, I don't really care to have a relationship with any of them.

Over the years, I have consequently taught myself to shut off to the world. I have become happy in my own company.

By the time I was 8, mum had beaten me and walked out and I was raised by my father from there on.

Dad was a drug addict who didn't have a lot of time for me but at the same time, I knew that he loved me very much. He would put his own needs above mine just the same as mum did but we would have deep conversations and he was honest. I valued the realness and our connection.

Dad committed suicide when I was a teenager.

I went back to live with my mum a few times but each time she would soon pack up and leave. I went with her once because I felt I had to but after that, I was taken in by friends.

Fast forward to adulthood...

My relationship with my mother has been one full of lies. She has continued to date multiple men (a new one every time I see her) and introduce them all to my children without my blessing. She picks at my weight, made huge scenes in the community where I live, put me down and never once been there for me without having her own agenda. She denies any wrongdoing not only in my childhood but ever and instead trash talks my father. I am a very honest person and denial grates me.

She has hated every single person who has supported me in my life and gone out of her way to connect with anyone who has hurt me. As an example, I had a boyfriend who was abusive and once I got away from that situation my mother tried to befriend the guy and take him out for coffee knowing full well what he did.

Over a year ago I finally decided to cut mum off after she was involved in the public bullying of a girl in my community after she was beaten to a pulp by her boyfriend (my cousin).

I have not spoken to her since then and have resumed my life surrounded by wonderful people. I am in a good place and she has never attempted to contact me.

For the most part, I am happy!

So why is there that niggle in the back of my mind? Emotional pain. Maybe it would go away if I forgive her again. She is blood and I don't have good relationships with any of my blood relatives.

Will I regret not resolving things by the time it's too late?

If I do try and resolve things will I end up in the same place as before? No apology, no acceptance, no results just disappointment.

If we are all connected, what makes a blood relative more important than those who come into your life unrelated but full of love and support?

Am I wrong for feeling happier away from my blood relatives?

If I don't speak to my mum (I would rather not), How can I fill this hole inside me?

Is cutting my mother off going to affect my spiritual growth? Will the issues continue on into my future lives until it's resolved?

If you made it to the end of this post, thank you. Any input would be much appreciated I really feel I need to release this hurt before the new year.
13  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Star Rover by Jack London on: June 14, 2017, 10:56:48
I have just listened to the audio book for Star Rover "The Jacket" by Jack London.

This is a fictional story but based on the real life accounts of Ed Morrell (Darrell Standing) who lived out a number of years in San Quentin Prison in the 1900's and as a way to survive the tortuously tight and painful straight Jacket he was so confined to, taught himself to will himself "out of body" living out whole previous life times at a time.

This book has evoked so much emotion in me. How strong is mind and spirit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kGGMw1cqPM

14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do you find that people cant accept that your a astral projector on: June 04, 2017, 12:13:38
I don't go out of my way to tell people but luckily for me, the majority of people in my life are open to most things and I don't shy away from the subject if it is relevant to the conversation. Actually I don't think I have come across anybody who has offered a negative view.

One of my friends loves hearing my travel stories. She will sit for hours asking questions and hanging off every word but she is pretty fearful of the whole concept at the same time.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: G'day from downunder on: August 22, 2014, 13:09:05
I am all for experimentation but I wouldnt choose to make it a habit, there is certain things I want to try in my life but then there are many drugs I do not care to try at all
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: G'day from downunder on: August 16, 2014, 13:31:01
Xanth its one of my life goals to go on one of those retreats. Whenever I talk to friends about Aya or DMT they look so afraid and are like "hell no!! bugger that" even friends that have experimented with drugs a lot are scared of it.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: G'day from downunder on: August 15, 2014, 14:07:25
Welcome thesilentmind Smiley

I am in New Zealand and am 24 so cool that somebody here is a little closer to home Smiley I wouldn't mind giving the ol DMT a try, wouldn't know where to even start in regards to finding it here though unless I made it myself lol good luck for trying it.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Relationships with spirit guides? on: July 30, 2014, 16:11:20
ooooh memories of the person who was on the forums a short while a back claiming they have a sexual relationship with their guide Shadow the hedgehog and together they will destroy eggman.....no further comment
19  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Telepathy? Telephone telepathy? on: July 30, 2014, 16:01:16
The more you catch yourself doing it and seeing it as more than just a coincidence, the more it will happen. Yesterday I was at work, I work in a call center for an electrical company so its pretty repetitive and I do go on autopilot, I suddenly remembered the e-mail I had sent out the day before and wondered when I would get a reply, that very second I received the reply. I have been taking more notice of it since I started reading this book called "The Celestine Prophecy" It talks about this "knowing" as the first insight in regards to a transformation of man kind and that this phenomenon is happening more and more and we are starting to realize that there is more going on here than just living out our boring day to day lives everyday till the day we die...People who have this experience a lot are apparently more restless with the bore of everyday life.

I don't want to be attacked for saying that life is boring lol so just to clarify, yes it has its beautiful moments but they seem a bit short lived compared to the wake, work, sleep routine that is day to day life
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Reincarnation Question. on: June 18, 2014, 03:53:14
okay..so you are saying that a soul can be two places at once? both crossed over and reincarnated to the next life?

so here is another question..

I have a cousin who massively identify's herself in my daughter, last night we were talking about the possibility of my daughter being my cousin in another life...only they both exist on earth at the same time right now....crazy or possible?
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Reincarnation Question. on: June 16, 2014, 11:03:22
Just wondering what people's thoughts are.

If somebody dies and then reincarnates, would the soul of the person who died be contactable via a medium or would that soul have completely moved on from the other side back to physical life?

I am wondering if the reincarnated soul leaves some kind of energy footprint of their past life which a medium may be able to make contact with after the soul has moved on or something?? could the soul be in two places at once?
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: can you lose fear of death? on: June 14, 2014, 05:30:56
The only thing I fear about death is the thought of my children not being OK without me.

I remember when I was a kid (about 5 years old) crying in my bedroom as I had come to the realization that we were all going to die. My dad came in the room and asked what was wrong...I said "I don't want you to have to die one day" and he replied "why not? I want to die one day, infact I cant wait to die then I will be free"

I asked "will you go to heaven?"
he smirked and replied "no baby I am going straight to hell"

For some reason that conversation released alot of my fear about death
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Something hit my head?? on: June 14, 2014, 05:19:09
omg this happens to me all the time...I feel like I get hit in the head or otherwise I hear a loud bang that sounds like a window in my room being smashed or something
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: New to this experience- could use some advice. on: June 11, 2014, 12:10:41
Hi Condiments

I just wanted to say that its normal to feel scared at first...I remember when I would get to the vibrations point and back out last minute even though I had done it many times before...as you grow you start to shed that fear.
I used to get past that by only doing it if the hallway light was on lol.

you kind of start to realize that you are stronger than the "boggeyman" in saying that I haven't seen anything that frightening in the non-physical yet. you will probably start seeing people talking about PUL (Pure Unconditional Love) etc as ways to get rid of any negative energy's...as I said, I haven't seen anything too bad but whenever I have seen anything I didn't really like I just said "your not real" or "I am not afraid of you" and that seems to get rid of whatever is bothering me Smiley

I also wanted to give you a good hint on bringing it up but not bringing it up, begin by talking about lucid dreaming...Its still a non-physical experience and a good little gateway to OBE

Oh and congrats on your promotion  smiley
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My friend challenges me on: June 11, 2014, 06:03:34
I would try on your own before you take your friend up on the challenge...

I once had an OBE where I got out of bed and walked into the lounge where I saw my boyfriend laying on the sofa in his dressing gown watching TV, I quickly willed myself back and raced out to the lounge expecting to tell him all about it and ask if he had seen me

lol he was in the lounge (but I knew that before hand) I was actually shocked to see he was sitting on an arm chair not laying of the sofa and no dressing gown either...

Perhaps I projected to the future or the past
or perhaps my subconscious was just showing me a familiar scene...an expected one

I definitely think you should practice on your own but also don't feel like you have to prove this to anyone...If you do the friends challenge, do it for your own experiment not for his Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9