The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 07, 2021, 14:59:54

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / I DREAMED THAT IM DREAMING on: September 20, 2013, 10:09:28
I ADMIT I HAVE EXPERIENCED ASTRAL TRAVELLING ONCE BUT I CANNOT DO IT AGAIN EVEN LUCID DREAMS.........INSTEAD I ALWAYS DREAMS THAT I WAS DREAMING AND SOMETIMES IN MY DREAM'S DREAM, I EXIT MY BODY OR SOMETIMES LUCID DREAMS... BUT IN MY REAL PHYSICAL SELF IM NOT AWARE THAT IM DREAMING....SOUNDS CONFUSING  cry cry cry...
2  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / HELP >> ABOUT BINAURAL BEATS on: September 20, 2013, 09:55:33
PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION GUYS COZ... IS I LISTENED THE BINAURAL BEATS FROM WWW.XTREMEMIND.COM ....WHICH IS THE BRAINFIRE.... AS I LISTENED IT I WAS ASLEEP AND SUDDENLY MY HANDS JERKING WAKES ME.... THIS BEAT IS 40 MINS & 11 SEC....AND WHEN IM HAVING THIS, THE MUSIC IS STIIL PLAYING??....

WHAT IS IT GUYS???
3  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: How can i use and store energies? on: September 18, 2013, 10:41:54
IM REALLY CONFUSED ABOUT CHANNELING OF CHI GUYS?Huh? WHAT IS IT ANYWAY GUYS......NEWBIE
4  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / How can i use and store energies? on: September 09, 2013, 02:45:20
Im just Curious guys. . like in the m0vies dragon ball z. .please help me guys coz i want to experience having energies bind in my hands. .
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TELEKINESIS & PSI BALLS on: September 06, 2013, 10:35:20
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TELEKINESIS & PSI BALLS

IM JUST CURIOUS!!!! embarassed embarassed
6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Telekinesis - First try on: September 06, 2013, 10:33:31
Put your test item in a sealed container. A large glass bowl on a table is simple enough. Put some water around the edge of the bowl to stop air movements from affecting your attempts.
You'll see if it was simply air moving things.
If it still moves as you willed it then youve got the power.

HAHA JUST LIKE MAKING PSI BALLS
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Everything You Could Ever Want To Know About SLEEP PARALYSIS on: September 06, 2013, 10:28:06
DOES IT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH APHuh
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / ! on: September 06, 2013, 10:24:13
THANKS MAN !!!! grin grin grin
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi everyone Im new here & Iam a Filipino on: September 06, 2013, 08:44:14
Hi V4NZ, welcome to the Pulse.
Tell us what you've tried already so we know your experience so far.

I EXPERIENCED IT LAST DAWN AROUND 1-3AM WHEN I WOKE UP AND SUDDENLY I SAW WAVES AS I CLOSE MY EYES... THEN SUDDENLY I FELT THAT MY BODY IS VIBRATING, I KNOW IT IS SLEEP PARALYSIS COZ I CANNOT MOVE.. SO I DECIDED TO RELAX AND SUUDENLY I FELT THAT MY SOUL IS RISING THEN I RETURNED TO MY BODY...
10  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Download a free chakra stimulation & OBE mp3 file on: September 06, 2013, 08:23:24
I CANNOT DOWNLOADTHE FILE
11  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Telekinesis - First try on: September 06, 2013, 00:54:29
Cheers!
I also want to try that. .  Its amazing!
. , .
How do you meditate sir?
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hi everyone Im new here & Iam a Filipino on: September 05, 2013, 23:15:41
smiley hi everyone, im new here & i tried astral projection once. . . . Please help me develop this ability. . .coz i love it. . .
Pages: [1]