The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2020, 20:33:54

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Have you seen something like this? *pic inside* on: November 22, 2008, 16:38:25
I have seen something like that, but it was a while ago.  A big group of them chasing some poor girl half to death, they were going to eat her, of this I have no doubt.  They were also far larger then what you describe.  Did you base these on another creature you saw?  Remember that constructs in large numbers tend to be unstable unless very simple and those don't really talk at least in my experience.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Temporarily Or Permanently OOB? on: October 28, 2008, 06:17:51
I think they know how, but its from my own experiences with other beings and not from asking them.  When ever I go out I search for familar energy patterns.  I can tell when someone is just visiting or if they are from the astral. 

The energy vibration is higher for non-physical beings and its clear and clean.  The visitors have distortions to their energy, they seem to go up and down a lot.  It's harder to tell when they are better focused though, but if they are thinking about their body then it goes back down.  That's just from observation and general conversation.
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: shared auras? on: October 18, 2008, 19:50:26
Could be a number of things.  Do you like this person a lot?  It could be twins from a past life that have found each other again.
4  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Not Dec. 21, 2012... but Oct. 14, 2008????? on: September 30, 2008, 15:50:28
By hiding it in plain sight.  No one will question something if its common place.  Only someone with outside knowledge will be able to illuminate that darkened mind and tear away the veil across reality.
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Method to astral projecting and daily work at the same time? on: September 13, 2008, 10:13:24
Sorry, I guess I am much like your friend.  It was something natural that I found out.  I think I just realised that I was trying to hard to OBE and then one day just wanted to slip out.  I found myself in a kind of duality.  I could see in my mind my surroundings and even looked at myself.

I first thought it was remote viewing, but I don't remember remote viewing allowing you to have a body double.  I could change how the body double looked and other stuff like that, so I concluded that it was simply a mass of etheric energy that I had seperated from myself and reshaped.  It works for what I need it to, but it can be fragile.  If I don't keep a good focus it collapses and returns to my body.  But I worked on it.

Oh, I can also change my body temp a little bit.  I usually just turn it up when I feel cold though.  Its like, just gathering a mass of energy and keeping a shield over my body, its not hot and it can't keep wind chill from chilling me to the bone, but boy do I warm up fast.  Never tried to make myself colder though, thought there would be no point to it and didn't actually think I could do that.
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Method to astral projecting and daily work at the same time? on: September 12, 2008, 20:16:16
Well, I guess I should say it.  I can do the same, though it can get hard to concentrate on one or the other and I generally have to start over.  However when I do get it to where I can do both, work becomes much more fun.  I once held a conversation with my dragon friend in the astral while taking customers orders.

Still though, I am curious about your friend.  Do you know the friend that she was talking to?  And she made it rain in the physical?  That is some power she has, even if it was only for a second.  For some reason I think that I know her though.  Is her name Jessica?
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fighting in the Astral Plains? on: August 27, 2008, 06:10:13
I don't believe I have ever seen someone say you can't.  But what I do see a lot from this place is that there should be no need to and that its a lesser planes thing.

Sure you could though.  I have done it many times.  Sometimes for fun with people I have met, but sometimes in misunderstandings with things I run into.

Course a lot of them don't last to long, either I wake up back in my body or I win too fast.  I have only lost a couple of times, but you just wake back up in your body afterwards anyway.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Has your OBE eliminated fear of death? on: December 08, 2007, 09:32:17
Nope, don't fear death.  However the dying part still strikes fear into.  Don't know why, guess its the fact that you don't know when its going to happen.  It just does.  I guess anyone would be afraid of the thing that causes their death though.

But death, naw.  I got thing to look forward to with that.  Lots of fun to be had.
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: My friend's divine encounter on: November 14, 2007, 20:17:07
Sounds like your character has become at least semi-sentient.  Since the astral is a place where thought becomes real, it is likely that your character acted on your own emotions.  Is your friend very close with you?  Sakuya would likely take it upon herself to keep watch over him if this was the case, esspecilly with the in laden sense of being a guardian.

I have a similar experience with a character that I made.  She had become active on her own and I could feel her in my mind.  Quite weird when I realized it was her.  Now she hangs around me and gives me advise and generally is a friend.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: astral fights? on: May 28, 2007, 09:50:05
So far for me, losing a fight has been nothing more then a bit of mental feed back and maybe a sore body part for a while.

Forming weapons out of thought is easy, as long as you can make it correctly and don't continue to think about it.  If you do, then you might reshape it without knowing.

Anyway, have fun.  Don't fight anyone you will regret because they might decide to make your life misurable.  evil

11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Skydiver falls 12,000 feet.. survives! on: February 25, 2007, 06:10:46
The story is real.  He was on Jay Leno, aparetly he had his first shuut pulled, but it didn't deploy right, so he ended up spinning, so he pulls the detacher, but it doesn't cut.  So he waits and then pulls the second shuut, but it doesn't deploy at all and then he has a couple seconds left before impact and waves goodbye to the world.

He is one lucky guy.
12  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: opening your third eye in a couple of seconds on: January 29, 2007, 06:43:29
Unfortunatly the effect for me seemed to be temporary.  At least 10 minutes afterwards the effect lessened and I couldn't see through it anymore.  I tried again, but I guess my energy was low.

It probably isn't good to do it like that, seems more forced then anything.  Meditation is probably the better bet on opening third eye.
13  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: opening your third eye in a couple of seconds on: January 28, 2007, 10:56:45
I knew exactly what you did before I even read your second post.

To put it simply.  You gather energy in your hands and then putting them to your forhead, you are now connected with the energy there.  When you seperate your hands from your head, you are putting distance from the two energy points and now it has to go some where.

I did a different technique and instead gathered the energy and then pulled from the third eye by pulling that gathered energy.

It worked like a charm and after opening my eyes I saw many distortions in reality.  Lots of energy gathered in one spot basicly.  I knew what its was too.  Two spirits that hang around me, it was good to 'see' them finally.

I am going to keep doing this until I can overlay the astral image with my physical.

Oh, it might also cause a little bit of a head rush.  I need to lie down.
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: scientists create invisible cloak on: October 23, 2006, 18:20:00
Eh, just invisible to Microwaves and Radar.

Still see them, though they say that the same process can be used to bend light, but they would need to make it much smaller and in order to do it, they need nanotech.
15  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: sensing jewel shards on: October 16, 2006, 19:33:53
If its what I think it might be, then someone has been watching to much Inuyasha.

Still, discribe it.  I want to make sure of what your talking about.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Vampire Soul Stealers and Gorgan invasions on: August 23, 2006, 08:59:49
The Vampires sound just like Bount.  Have you been watching Bleach lately?  Well anyway, this was very interesting.  But I don't mean to make you jumpy, but I would watch myself for a few days after an experience like that.  Generally speaking from my experiences.  Dreams like that tend to be more then just dreams.
17  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Very interesting video on energy on: July 08, 2006, 04:42:00
Emotions and desires are two different things.  Emotions trigger what this energy is used for.  Chanlling this energy through angry causes it to be destructive.  Chanalling it through love causes it to be healing.

This is what he means.
18  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Ouija and Talking Boards - What do you think? on: July 07, 2006, 19:13:38
I also had a bad experience with Ouija boards.  That thing was the reason that I started to feel so weak.  I had thought that it would be fun to use the darn thing when I was like 10 and then when I started High School a few years later.  

I just couldn't stay awake.  I got up a good time and went to sleep early, so I don't know what the problem was, but I just didn't have any energy anymore.

After my friend told me that I had a neg attachment, he helped me get it out of my aura and from then on, I had plenty of energy, my thoughts of killing people that had played in my head for so long, vanished, I also started to do better in school.

But the best effect was that the dream that I had been having for so long vanished.   It was a scary dream and was the negs doing.  It was also how I had gotten rid of it.  I had finally confronted the darn thing and fought it a different way.  Using light.

So now I haven't touched that thing ever since.

I just might once again though, now that I am more experienced I doubt that I could pick up something that I couldn't find some way of taking care of at the earliest possible moment.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Your astral garb on API on: July 01, 2006, 07:15:55
Last I was there I was in Black Hakama pants and Hori with a sword at my hip.

I wonder if anyone saw me, since I did see someone there.
20  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Pregnancy on: June 28, 2006, 06:04:22
Very interesting.  I never thought of this before.

Hmm, this could be detremental or phenominal.

I would say that maybe you should get some screenings after you do these practices for the day.  Might allow you to see a difference in the child.

I would think that this would allow her energy body to expand faster then it normally would.  Basicly think of your energy body as a battery.  You have a charge, but it isn't at full yet.

As the years go on, you can up the ammount your body can handel and thus this charge goes up.

But at this point when there isn't much charging going on, this would speed it up a bit.

I know it isn't that best analogy, but it is getting late.

Basicly I think that this won't help any physical growth, but it will definatly help her energy body get stronger that much faster.

I wouldn't be surprized if you had an OBE and your little girl is along for the ride as well.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Forbidden Places on: May 26, 2006, 09:08:02
Most of the times you are forbidden from doing something in certain places.  But there are forbidden zones.  However, from what I have experienced and been told.  People shouldn't be able to access them at all.

I guess every system has a way around it.  So if you managed to find the 'back entrance' so to speak, it would be possible to get into.  And given the frequency that you tend to jump around in the astral, it could be possible that one of those jumps leads through that back entrance.

I wouldn't worry about it.  If you do go into these forbidden zones, you will just be shown the way out.  If you mean harm to an area, then I can see you being locked out by energy signiture trace.  Which isn't as bad as what would happen to any Negs that wander into the area.

So, don't worry about it and just have fun.  You can't really get in much trouble in the astral unless you run in to some negs or something, but they tend to be easy to deal with.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Trading bodies? on: May 17, 2006, 13:02:22
Projections are just energy dubbles being made by you, you put your mind into them.  If you were to try that with someone and switch.  At best you would recive each others energy and the mind would return to its proper body, since it doesn't really leave, just switches focus.
23  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Pagan Sex Orgies on: April 01, 2006, 11:42:50
Nick, I don't think they are saying it saved the human race.  More like it saved those tribes.  I mean, you have a tribe of about 100 people.  

Half get killed by winter and 50 left, then a plague hits and only 20 are left.  Those 20, then procreate and then we got about 30 now, isn't that just great.

See, it was either have sex or the tribe gets wiped out, it was that simple.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / parallel life in astral experience? on: March 13, 2006, 06:31:21
Reminds me of Kingdom Hearts with the Nobodies.  Other selfs that are created when the heart is taken and all that is left is the body and soul.

They are still the same person, with all memories and stuff, but they look different then what they use to.

Hmm, kind of funny.
25  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Past lives on: March 05, 2006, 09:06:52
Meditations can help.  Lucid Dreams are good too, but those are few and far between.

Hyponotizing I have read is a great way, but ofcourse, you have to have someone who can actually do it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13