The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 25, 2020, 08:07:23

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Death on: February 05, 2004, 03:19:15
Hello members of AstralPulse. About 5 hours ago my grandfather passed away. I love him and miss him very much[Sad]. Anyways I was wondering if anybody knew good ways for me to see him or talk to him. If you can think of a way for me to talk to him or see him I would greatly apprectiate it. Thank you for your time.

Evan
2  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Lights behind your eyes?? on: February 03, 2004, 18:50:11
Hello members of AstralPulse,
       I was wondering if anybody ever experienced seeing light behind their eyes? Because sometimes at night when I try to go to sleep after manipulating energy a little bit there is this blue light pulsing and shifting in front of my eyes...sometimes it is green and other times it is red. Anyways I was wondering if anybody knows why this happens?are my eyes screwed up or is it because i recently started energy work??? any help would be great and thanks for your time.
3  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Lights behind your eyes?? on: February 05, 2004, 03:45:58
hi Parmenion . I'm pretty sure I worked with my chakras at the times the lights appeared. Mostly I see a Blue light,Sometimes green, and every once and a while red... and occasionaly behind my closed eyes I saw what loked like to be a night sky...Basically millions upon millions of green  bright dots in a pitch black sky.So you could be right.Thanks everyone for your input.
4  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Lights behind your eyes?? on: February 03, 2004, 22:50:57
Thanks kakkarot. What is visual senseory deprevation???Doe sit have to do with the minds eye? or just a physical ailment?
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Chakras don't exist. on: February 03, 2004, 22:19:28
All I am going to say is either you believe in chakras or you do not.Obviously you chose not to.Anyways you want the other members to prove that chakras DO exist and you may think they cannot come up with a valid or substatial piece of evidence. My question to you AcidMax is can you prove to us they DON'T exist with a good valid and almost proveable reason OTHER than the fact that you can project while focusing on any part of your body? If you can congratulations.If you can't I guess you will have to agree to disagree.
6  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / third eye or illusion on: February 03, 2004, 18:39:18
Lol. Putting on the old ball and chain...that was pretty funny.But anyways your welcome
7  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / I need help on: February 03, 2004, 16:34:24
Well althouigh I am not experienced with  kundalini at this point... I can't think of any reason why it could be a problem...but other members might see a problem. I dont know but I dont think there should be any problem.
Godd Luck finding out your answer.
8  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Energy Body Technicians on: February 02, 2004, 20:04:07
hello volos...My opinion is you should ask for more information from these people.Is there going to be any money involved? If there is I would advise against it unless they show good credentials or get testomonials from past users of there service to see if they are for real and are not scam artists...anyways I wouldent bother because you can earn all you need from this site and the people in it... a lot of the people here know what they are talking about and probably would be glad to help. so good luck finding a decision.
9  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / third eye or illusion on: February 01, 2004, 14:18:53
Once again twstedrage thank you...maybe I'll buy the astral dynamics book by Robert Bruce...Are you getting married?If so I just want to say congratulations and I hope everything works out well for you and your family.
10  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / third eye or illusion on: February 01, 2004, 00:09:54
Thanks for shedding some light on the snowflake things twstedrage. Where have you read up on this too?? I woulden't mind reading it.
11  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / help on: January 31, 2004, 23:59:34
Hello GottaGetlow...Although I am new to energy practices and astral projection and whatnot I do have an idea about what you saw(although it is probably wrong). I think it may have been negative energy flowing into your chi ball. Where you having any negative thoughts or anything to maybe make this blackness appear??Anyways I hope I was of some help...but even if I am wrong im 100% sure another Astral Pulse member will correct me or give you an actual answer. good luck finding an answer.
12  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / third eye or illusion on: January 31, 2004, 20:15:58
While we are on the subject of seeing things I also wonderd the same thing. Two or three days in a row while walking home I saw  bright snow flake like things.But it wasn't snowing...anyways when I focused in on them they disapeared. I was wondering if any of you fine folks had any ideas or was it just my eyes playing tricks. Also when I try to see auras the most I usually see is sort of like a heat wave. any helpful hints how to develop it?
13  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / i took this test and... on: January 31, 2004, 15:22:29
Ryu-Kanjin, don't worry about it. You shouldn't let a stupid test decide this type of stuff. Just because it says people have an overactive eye chakra fantasize a lot doesent make it neccasrly true. So my advice is just stop fantasizing when you dont want to. just bring your mind back on track and focus on something else. I hope I was of some help.
14  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Opening my Chakras on: January 27, 2004, 22:09:35
I checked out the site and took the test. It was a fun waste of time. I don't take these tests personnaly though but it was interesting....anyways enough rambling my results were

Root: open (31%)
Sacral: open (13%)
Navel: open (25%)
Heart: open (50%)
Throat: under-active (-6%)
Third Eye: open (13%)
Crown: open (13%)

15  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / 3rd eye on: November 02, 2003, 17:10:00
I don't know much about the third eye yet...but im gonna do more research on it. Anyways from the limited knowledge I know i don't recall voices. I remember its function was mostly to see auras and energy,things along those lines but nothing about wisdom coming from nowhere. I hope i was of some help but hopefully people with more insight will put their insight on this...anyways good luck finding out what you want to know

Pages: [1]