The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2017, 04:16:48

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Reconciling non-physical models on: October 13, 2017, 13:14:12
You could say both are suggestions you buy into and therefore experience accordingly.

The one set publishes a description and you buy into it by projecting trust..so you experience that.

The second set ....also requires a trust buy-in that you will experience what they publish....verbally guides you suggestively while in suggestible condition...directly to subconscious...so you experience that.

It's best to keep a very unfixed, open mind...try it all.....keep looking.  Believe your inner voice only.  Certainly not everything you read or hear or are told even!  After all you got to be as you are ...go where you go.....by looking....so why stop and why start accept something sold to you?  Because...?  

I read somewhere Newton was a Scientologist....high placed.... maybe they teach his stuff?  You will have to find someone high level to verify if all his belief system he projected was based on Scientology teachings.

Monroe btw I think also uses hypnosis.  Out of curiosity I went to hear one of his recordings a couple of days ago.....it was based on hypnosis nonsense talk.... used ages ago to overcome US ban on hypnosis by using CON-versation.  If you talk rubbish the analytical part of the brain works hard to try and make sense....leaving you open to direct suggestion to subconscious which is included in gobbledygook.  

These days it's good to understand CON-versational hypnosis.  It's used by all politicians.

The upper case accent is my version of what it is!  Utter con!
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Infinite knowledge on the astral plane? on: October 04, 2017, 12:43:31
Btw air conditioning will open your mind to engineering principles.  And train you how to use your knowledge to actualise intellectual ideas.  Make the dream happen!  Do not take lightly what you are learning.  That step will open doors to understanding the fundamentals of structure science.  The building blocks that will lead you to quantum. 
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / Re: Infinite knowledge on the astral plane? on: October 04, 2017, 12:24:25
From my experience.....when I am on astral planes close to earth.... nope....you have this brain and it's knowledge.

If infinite knowledge is there, you need to ask something to get the answer.  Pretty much as in earth except faster and clearer!  

The astral is there almost as a copy of the earth with similar time limits to help us test and prepare what we want our near future to be....what your belief and thought systems are preplanning.  Or to process  events as they happen to rid of emotional overload.   But they do have more clearer channels so ...if you are there and if you can think of something.....likely you may get an answer.  But learning a skill?  Doubtful.

Apart from that at times you go to alternate earth realities or even future ones when your real self determines something advantageous can be cross transferred or support offered.  From experience it's doubtful if what your earth brain wants features at all in this high games of advancement.  What your real self wants is what drives..... puny earth brain wants aren't taken into account. 

My bets advice would be to use self hypnosis and master that ability.

By putting yourself into deep state you open channels to subconscious which can store all manner of info.  It's one reason so many students are now learning to study with music playing on in a deep relaxed state.  

Most call it photographic memory and idolise those that have the skill.  But it can be learnt.

Then you get the benefit of adding to your knowledge base ...past and future...instead of kicking around the old, 'What you out in, you get out'!

Never before have we been given so much opportunity...so much available.so much self-help....go for it!
4  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The ethical dilemma of consuming to live on: October 03, 2017, 08:50:51
consuming

Widening topic just an appropriate tad....this reality has now become one where we even consume each other in our desperation and fight to live to maximum.

By that I mean what has now sadly become a major donor market for organs.

People are killed...people go missing....people sell their organs...people are robbed of their organs.

And for a small group now popping up, here and there....people are killed to be eaten.

I am not a donor...not recipient. Nor will anything convince me otherwise.  I have grown up as a quasi vegetarian owing to financial constraints so naturally am decidedly more veg than not by habit.....but I do eat some meat by conversion have grown to accept it...though more and more am disgusted at the taste because of major chemical (chlorine) baths to rid it of decaying odours to continue selling it in supermarkets.

If humanity wants to alter its genetic roots..... we can't ever rid ourselves of our reptilian brain!.... then it's a matter of sufficient % of population...critical mass....wishing to.  Then it's done automatically as if a miracle wand has waved it so.

Mind you with supermakets continuing their chlorine baths....it's doing a darn good job to disgust us off it!!  Critical mass should be achieved by sheer revulsion at what they sell?  If you have taste buds.....

Here in UK there is an expected 'sudden dementia' of millions.  That's a hereditary end of BST of cows that were consumed here and everywhere they were exported...because the government knowingly hushed up the contamination to save the industry and therefore nearly everyone here living then,  ate it....so some 25 odd mil people...thirty years later....we are coming up to expected epidemic starting.   When you hear of someone under 60 with sudden and drastic progression of dementia...it's BST.

Between genetic mutation of veg and fruit (who knows what it now is?) and chlorine meat....Franly its beyond ethics....i just don't know if I want to eat anything!  My senses and stomach just can't cope.  Nothing to do with ethics.....

5  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The ethical dilemma of eating to live on: October 02, 2017, 07:59:12
Bari-San...why would I not enjoy differences, opposition...variety?  Why would I be insecure to want monotony?  Why would I want a consciousness that's so exclusive as to limit its existence to a handful of possibilities?  Would that not say confidence in members is limited so choice must pre-exist to secure them?

This gestalt we are in is all inclusive...including chaos.....and we are endowed with all possible options.  All and everything is at our disposal.  We are all powerful...we are one with all.

There are no mistakes, no up, no down....no right, wrong or evil.  It's all expression of the One.  All expression of what's is impressed.  For the fun of expression.

The reality here in this earth....at this time...challenges one to live with awareness.  To know the past, that what has gone (be it that we can't even prove it in fact did happen!) and awarely choose a future.  Never have we had so much possibility.....so much time to think and consider...so much luxury of spare time to learn and mature in thought and act.   Be aware of how energy is used to manipulate....hide.... influence those not living awarely.  Public opinion is swayed with emotions and popular thought.  It's going to get a lot lot more 'interesting' so the faster one ties themselves to a good reference point they can trust to help them navigate coming emotional onslaught and switches on self guidance...the better.  Be part of humanity...but live with awareness.  Fit in...but see through the smoke and mirrors.

Enjoy your time here.  It's a time like no other.  

I have an idea...could be my imaginings...but this time was to be so filled with energy that billions more humans and life forms was going to be needed to be here to help transmute it.  That energy may set off some who cannot manage it and they may go off their rockers in some number.  That means all possible expressions can be anticipated.  It means awareness is needed to balance the lemmings controlled by high energy hitting their lower brain expressing their lower natures....causing survival instincts.  

You who are awake and can consider wider picture, have a better chance of not being lost to popular thought .....so may avoid influence.....can avoid crowd emotion and control......live awarely.  

It doesn't mean you and I won't still go nuts ourselves.....just that we should find our footing faster.....

Feed your body what it needs...all nutrients....depression...loss of sleep....all manner of illness....follows from lack of what it needs to run efficiently.  You are responsible for providing nutrients.  There is no excuse these days for starving it by following some PC ideal.

6  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The ethical dilemma of eating to live on: September 29, 2017, 10:30:29
Giving respect and recognition for the lives given to our support is all that is required.  That's what every religion teaches..for good reason.

It seems in this consciousness there is only respect for more perceived intelligence of the human kind.  Any other is denigrated, discounted and made non existent.

We haven't moved an inch forward from the modern colonial era when blacks were thought of as sub humans!  Well anyway we can go back to every civilisation that dishonoured others as being sub-standard.  Nothing has changed at all.

Same things different scapegoat.

We have such a variety of intelligent life right here, right now, that it's off the charts...but we seek to recognise only our intelligence and preferably higher than that but only from outer space.  Nothing else.

And we are so poor in real sight, we fail to recognising and appreciate the gift we are given by so many beings who organise themselves with purpose to support our learning and experience!  They are too small for these mighty brains of ours.

There is no thought that isn't noted, no action missed...all is known.  So just give thanks!  Give thanks to every atom we transmute every day in every breath...and every cell we support in our bodies.....every cell we accept as food ..since really it's all energy ..all transmuted...no destruction...just lessons in awareness.

7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sleeping after you die? on: September 22, 2017, 08:24:24
There are two reasons we sleep.

One is to reboot the physical brain which cannot survive without a cold reboot at least once every 3-4 days max.  Plenty have tried with pills to go longer but find the brain goes into severe decline.  In our deepest R.E.M. The brain and body is rebooted and any update is applied.  Rather like computers! 

we also are busy working elsewhere and sometimes need to have that window to regain the energy for use elsewhere.  Physical is rather demanding so we devote a lot of our energy to the here and now...while we are here.  Some of us have concurrent incarnations going.....a lot of dedicated energy.....it's good to,release and regain some of it during sleep.

When we are gone and are in our light bodies....we don't need rest.  And we use our consciousness trillions of times or more everywhere needed without problems. 

It's just physical density that's so demanding.  And I believe paradoxically....so restful.

8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spirits asking me for help? on: September 22, 2017, 08:14:04
My post didn't quite make the sense I wanted...typo...I meant helpers...guides...off work support team...whatever you want to call them.....!

Desert-rat the point is they can't go anywhere because they are stuck with unresolved issues related to physical.  We in physical have a lower rate of vibrational energy to fit into this consciousness so are able to approach and help far easier than those not incarnated here.  Especially lower levels in astral. 

We continue our work irrespective of whether we recall it or not.  If recall causes us turbulence and upset....it's easy enough to block recall.  Just ask and it is done.  No one can interfere even if it upsets you because of free will respect....so if you don't ask...you don't get. 

I find that anything I am confused about or need some insight...or block.... I just ask.  Within a few days I find I have received my clarifying response one way or other .....

9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spirits asking me for help? on: September 21, 2017, 16:04:49
More than likely it's the first time you are aware that you do this kind of rescue task.... a factor of recall.

If it disrupts you then ask your help rather to block the recall for you. 
10  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Reincarnation theories. What to make of them. on: September 19, 2017, 10:55:08
This whole thing is riddled with questions and doubts.  It certainly is not a straight forward linear answer...live...no die...continue same as before.

Firstly the regressions are imaginative creations that may or may not be influenced by therapists bad wordings or suggestions.  Our subconscious is highly suggestible and literal.  There are no filters there.  And we are connected to super conscious ...so all manner of flotsam and jetsam of all stuff ...ours, everyone's...therapists projections and wishful thinking, prodding..... it's an area to be careful of...danger lies in suggestions made by therapists inadvertently and accidentally may be taken up by subconscious literally and actuated into real life's cause problems down the line with health and life...because of the absence of protective filters.  You can't just ask superconscious for last life...you have to virtually drag it out with questions...each question devoid of prodding  or suggestion...carefully worded.  It isn't an easy process and mostly we get nothing.  Until this century you wouldn't know where you were...what year...you didn't read or write....no news...etc.  And nothing much happened either.  Not to forget that there are many having concuncerent incarnations which heavily complicates things.

It is definitely not a good idea to take seriously any explanation or belief expressed by anyone.  That's mistake one.  After that you have pegged your expectations and all further insight or learning is limited by it. 

On the other hand it might also be a darn good thing...since it stops the search having satisfied curiosity.....and leaves you free to concentrate on this life. 

I would say that during this life knowledge of our other adventures is curtailed for reasons....and knowledge of our transition process is also limited for reasons.  But after we leave here...exploring past lives is encouraged and available. 

11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: September 03, 2017, 15:19:14
Maybe horrible experiences are nothing more than opportunities to shake us up and get us questioning.  One way or another we are given enough triggers and opportunities ...either by our own hand or as witnesses to others....to get us questioning and get us moving at least one step in the right direction.

What direction?  Enlightment or whatever name one calls it these days.  A state where you recognise or suddenly open yourself to some altered state of existence and connect with the light that one is. 

Initially it's orgasms.  And let's face it this day and age we have all experienced multiple versions directly ....indirectly...at every turn of the possibolity spectrum.  So we can for sure say that every adult on this planet is at the first chakra stage! 

And on up it goes...each centre with its own endless variety of possible expressions for us to get to know and understand.

Do not ask me why it's important.  I am here so I am as lost as some...less than others ....and more than others ....all in one day.  Sometimes I see sense, make sense....other times I am solid lost in vindictive humanity.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can skills / abilities be learned from reliving past lives? on: September 01, 2017, 10:02:24
Puffy firstly both maths and computer programming is easy to learn...it just involves training the brain by practice.  We all can add 1+1 because we learnt to.  The more complex ,the more practice until it moves from conscious area of brain to the automatic part of the brain.  Ditto programming.

I guess ditto language.

I know when I was working for a Japanese firm I subconsiously started to understand ...ditto Hebrew and Finnish....surprised me no end to suddenly know what weird unexpected words meant.  

I have many times like you recalled talking in other languages...though never recognised them.  They didn't sound any earth ones I have come across. On some occasion when in lucid...so using this brain....they specifically switched and talked in other languages so I could not understand.  It's one reason I decided to stop and leave myself be to get on with whatever job I did out there.  If they had to isolate me like this then clearly I was interfering and preventing effective action for myself.

I am definitely pro wanting to recall a skill such as this....but never successfully managed a single thing.  I even asked hypnotherapist who hadn't heard of anything like this....particularly the regressionists.  I would def. have tried regression then... even with the dangers of the hypnotherapist inadvertently and innocently planting some weird suggestion ....bypassing the protective filters ....directly to my subconscious.  

I have successfully memorised pages of poetry while in self hypnosis...so I know that works.  So if you were to do that to memorise verbs and vocab....well then ....there is your language sorted.  In my case I would prop up the page within my eye view and relax into self hypnosis.  I later learnt that this is what Cayce did also.  I am all for self hypnosis!  I found that the things I learnt this way stayed around for many many years.  Clear as bells.  I believe it's the way that so called photographic memory works....can be used by everyone if they just learnt how.  But we stop ourselves by thinking it's some special skill for special people! 

I know that once a skill or knowledge is learnt it cascades to all previous lives automatically....so anything we learn benefits us across time.  That's quantum for you.  So in another place and time you subconsciously understand something or become adapt at learning it much easier.  Which is how I managed to understand the small amount of Japanese etc that I had never tried to learn at all.  

Filters between lives are there for our protection.  Otherwise some negative emotions would cross over and influence us so preventing us moving on.  Bringing a skill directly as from regression, may mean we import a bit more than we want since emotions are woven throughout everything and the brain decodes and stores via images and emotions.  Could not be a good thing then I suspect.  I am pretty sure I did some really awful things previously to survive and I would rather not recall specifics.  Especially emotions attached...they may not be negative emotions either!!  I am sure some Saxons were pretty happy to slaughtering and run riot!  Do I want to recall that to the extent I think it's ok to do it again and enjoyable .....just so I am familiar with ancient Swedish or whatever dialect and accent they prattled on?  

13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 27, 2017, 10:12:59
With exception of Vit b17 which I haven't investigated fully so don't yet know...vit B is destroyed naturally by oxygen within hours.  So no problems overdosing.  Same with C.  In fact it was my doc who gave me that hint way back decades ago and I have used both ever since in high doses.  Lifespan is max 4 hours so I used the tablets for slow release in winter and high stress situations...like when flying so no sleep and heavy workload when I land! 

The body will heal itself and self correct ....UNLESS..... there is some reason for pre-existing permanent damage done with use of drugs like meths etc.  Then it's a very different story.  Damage like this cannot self correct.  But I stand corrected on this too since the body is amazing...given time and will of the person...it may.  We do live in a quantum world so all things are possible with enough focus and will.  It's just that in his situation you know loads more will be needed to heal the scars.

As to your previous trauma...why are you still holding onto it?  Emotions are like nasty kids demanding attention.  Let it go.  Write the thing out...burn it up...let it go.  Keep doing it till you have let it go.  You need to reach a place where yes, it was hard...no you no longer are upset by how hard it was...just neutral...and maybe can see that it was necessary.  It speaks of a stubborn nature that is holding onto all hurts and grudges.  What a waste of energy to have to recreate all this every day.  Every day you have to remember what happened...what you felt etc amen.....just to feel it again so you can relive the negativity and keep it fresh.  Let go...let god.

But it's also all part of your challenge that you came with a stubborn nature to hold on to all emotional slights that get internalised so the poison festers..That bile gets churned up....and eats you up inside.

Finding inner peace, inner stability and ability for inner poise....to find that place inside you that is your inner link to the light where calmness, love and peace exist....to let go, let god...is what is needed...... there is a saying...search and you shall find.  I know it exists because I found it.  I felt peace where you knew that doing something or not doing something...it was all fine...it was all peace....and unfortunately when it descended I was driving and had to break at the bottom of the hill....there wasn't such a thing as doing or not doing at the speed I was going!  So I came back...it dissipated.....but that memory of it lasting so long and how it felt, is with me always. 

All this is available for you when you are tired of living negatively and defending the negativity until you are even willing to give your life to it...so strongly are you it's prisoner.

let go of all the past slights, hurt emotions...it's always hurt emotions!...this is entire world is the realm of emotions and lessons based on emotions....it's always emotions that hound us and bind us to negativity.  There is a vast difference between emotions that are temporary...and feelings which are not.  Without emotions we are perfect!  The positive emotions are fine...but the negative are a bag of tricks.  You will know this when I say that even hatred is an emotion...and even when you hate there is a kernel of space inside you that loves.  When you are angry, there is the place of peace always there.  And of course all these emotions are normal...even Christ battled with them.  We have him as mentor and know he was wretched with them too!  Gethsemane is all about him grappling with fear at what was to come...even he was scared senseless and asked for help!

look for the light...for the positive ...the other end of the spectrum that always, always exists for everything, everyone and everywhere. 

We do all have our own growth path and we do have our own challenges...the more we grow the harder the path gets.  Even if there is damage from drugs...that's how you elected to set up the test so you can work hard through it focusing and using will...to achieve whatever you wanted from the sheer energy needed to use to win through....it's all part of the challenge, part of the learning. 

Don't look at how you got to where you are...you had to work really hard to set it up....it's not important how you got there....you had to get there....you had to set up the circumstances so you can learn the lesson.  So past slights and hurts were necessary to get where you are now. it's your life purpose.....just look at where you are going and how to get there. 

How to get out of this slime pit is what you were born to learn. 

Forgive everyone, they only helped you set up the lesson...forget everything past...it was only needed to help you get to the start line.  And it took so long!  Now you are ready...let the lesson begin.  Work to get out.

Quantum existence says whatever you focus on with enough attention....will become reality.  The more intense...the faster.  So attention and intention.

There is no room for dissipating your attention with negative escapism.  What a waste of so many years setting up the test...for you to take the first exit.  It's your growth so nobody can stop you....but what a waste when you now have full knowledge to act as support helping you push forward.  Next time you may not have this....so double blind facing this huge mountain to climb. 

Phildan I hold you in awe!  You self corrected myopia?  With eye exercises?  How long did it take?  I have never heard anyone saying they worked so I am interested.  My eyes are changing ...old age though ...so this is the interest.  Quantum world...might still be possible......so let me know what worked!

14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 26, 2017, 07:41:22
I agree with you TOG about the cold therapy part...I grew up in temperate climate and landed working in Scandinavian winters...typically the project would last through the autumn to spring and I would get summer off to go Southern Hemisphere to another winter to family!  I would say after 15 years of that, that I am now immune to cold.  Unfortunately old age breakdowns means I can't live in cold ...which I loved.... doesn't suit arthritis too well....but then old age isn't for the snowflakes.

It all comes under the heading...what doesn't kill, strengthens!  

To this OP person I would say...you confirmed my suspicion..... diet is indeed one of your biggest problems.  Probiotics ...everything pickled in brine naturally and not pasteurised...also yoghurt....uncooked vegetables....don't go buying off the shelf pickled stuff that has been processed and has every bacteria killed.....it will sort your digest problems and others too no doubt since once you have imbalance ..all hell breaks lose.  Your system needs bacteria.  Once your gut bacteria are gone your system cannot tolerate much....gut bacteria is what processes the food.....so restoring that through probiotics and fresh fruit and veg of all kinds for different strains will return the digestive ability to process food back to completely normal and you can eat everything again.  And quickly too. Simple really.

Learn to make your own.....salt water and vegetables!  But the quantity of salt to water needs to be right or the salt kills the bacteria...so be careful with recipe.  

If you can't eat food...you are likely down on all needed vitamins which means hormones are not on track.....back to that....lack of b complex, critical b12 and 17 ...toss in vit C since all fruit and veg is too old in the shops to contain any...helps the immune system etc ....is what has you with depression, ptsd, sleep problems, nightmares etc etc...it's a system in chaos.   Look it up!  Huge health studies have been done and published...huge money spent...top universities involved....this is not a recent discovery.  Your body then breaks down and all hell is loose.

You are intelligent enough to start reading and see the sense.  Doctors want money...there is no incentive to fix you.  You have to fix yourself and get out their pockets.  You are a cash cow for them right now.

Google it...vitb12 health problems..... etc the rest.  Don't take my word for it. 

Right away go to a health store...a good reputable one...get some probiotic cabbage ....kimchi or sauerkraut...some probiotic yoghurt....out the fridge....must be live bacteria so always in the fridge.  Make sure of this!  Eat it!  You will notice a difference right away to your diet and within days you can eat everything...get some b complex especially with b12 and b17.... sublingual since your digestive system is shot.  And that as they say is that.  End of depression...nightmares...ptsd...tinnitus....the works!  A good diet....healthy digestive system providing nutrients to allow hormones to get manufactured and used.....gets the system back into order.

Antibiotics are nothing more than fungus.  Which is one reasons doctors are now understanding how really dangerous it is and what it does to the body.....and probably the cause of cancer.  Avoid all antibiotics and all fungus...including mushrooms.  You can't kill fungus...the stuff is even growing on the outside of the space lab having gotten there from down here!  

It isn't a magic pill...but close enough...it's a magic mouthful!

You can mope about feeling sorry for yourself and make stupid plans to kill yourself over it or you get grow up and take responsibility to clean up your system and keep a clean house.  

There is a reason I am pro prevention.  It's not accidental or because I felt like it.  

Clean your system
Get a five point plan to improve your health
Get  a five point plan to improve your income
Get a five point plan to improve your life

And be aware that your thoughts, your beliefs, what you spend your time doing, thinking about is what traps you to the grey and the negativity which is then a repeat cycle.  

Take a long walk to get some endorphins kick in...at least an hour.
Do some meditation

Do anything that improves your mood....even dreaming of what you want your life to become helps you alter your mood and start to dissipate the clouds...you pull yourself out.

It seems you have no problems with planning...you just spend it on negative plans!  So switch sides to positive and redo the plan.....and carry on.

And no!  I am intolerant of all this because it is just so easy to sort it out.  Why tolerate failure when success is just easier?  

Think about it.  We have to work really hard to bonk up a system that works perfectly and heals itself perfectly!  Everything about us and our lives would be perfection if we just didn't bonk it up by not doing the right thing.  
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 25, 2017, 13:12:15
Plasma...I am going to say it again....now having looked at your other threads.... you are headed for a nervous breakdown.  I had an old friends years back that took your route so I recognise it.  She went bi-polar overnight and after two weeks thinking she had the solution to every problem (abnormal high)...unable to sleep...her body froze.  When I next saw her she was still frozen...that's how bad it got.  She never actually came right.  She hated taking her mess because life wasn't fun but without them she constantly tripped into bi polar high.  Some bipolars are high...some down....

It could be as simple as vit b deficiency at the root cause.  Get tested.  Get vit b complex right away but get some vit b12 and vit b17 asap also.  If your system can't absorb b17 then sublingual or injections will by pass digestive system.  

Depression , sleep problems...ptsd.....a host of all manner of haywire symptoms...all b12 and b17.

To all who are worried about automation...robots...taking jobs.  Cease!  It's all nonsense.  Firstly it will take years of development to get something useful and as soon as one company starts with job losses the immediate repercussion will be the loss of spending, tax payments....etc and end to all that.  Without people shopping the country will grind to a halt...no need for robots because nobody will buy a thing they produce.  No money, no spend...everything ends.  The brain dead CEOs that only see $$$ savings from cutting employee costs but are going to trip over their greed because it's us the shoppers that support the entire process.  No income, no shoppers...no spending.....no sales......nothing works.

Let's see how they and their robots like that!

So seriously...let them dream on....but don't panic and worry.  By all means do see it as unrealistic get-rich-quick scheme that's going to backfire dramatically. Keep your heads...there will be talk and some turbulence until they see their folly.  Some countries like Israel....have already identified this and are ahead of the curve.  I was surprised to see old people actually manning traffic lights.  That's how they give their aged work so they feel connected and valuable.  Sure we can automate...but at what cost?  

Selski I didn't think you were being negative or poking.  I guess I interpreted it as questioning to see what common ground you discovered in others.  Sorry to hear you too are weighed down...check your B levels as above.  I am very into prevention and running my body well.  It is after all a precious gift of trust and responsibility and a combined project of zillions of intelligent beings trusting me to protect them by keeping our system running smoothly while we all learn and improve.  

16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 25, 2017, 07:40:04
Just a practical thought...are you vit b12 or B17 or B complex deficient? 

Check it out.  B17 deficiency causes depression and all manner of stuff depending on your weakness

17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 25, 2017, 07:24:59
Well Plasma here is all I want to say and I am off...

Your OP header said it all.  You know it's crazy or an act of a victim.  So really you are milking it for sympathy and entertainment.

Evidently you are intelligent enough...but not that intelligent because then you would know personality disorders and/or mental disorders and intelligence are not mutually exclusive.  So you have the brains to go do something about your life but are just too ...what?....lazy?  Another one of these generation x'ers who want to be spoon fed?  

You are not living in poverty.  You have internet.  That presupposes a home.  Plenty of people live in poverty and you are milking it pretending.  Well....given we create our reality with our thoughts and beliefs.....I can predict what conditions you will create.  Don't go bleating about it then....wallow in your misery quietly...it's by choice.  People can become addicted to misery....nobody can help till you hit rock bottom and decide you want to change.  So keep your misery and enjoy it fully till you are done.

As to the hair rained scheme...which it is....

Hard reality will apply and either the insurance payout will be denied or the beneficiaries will almost instantly lose the entire lot.  Emptying a bucket in a glass of water tends to overturn the lot and it all goes everywhere.  Recipients have to accept it.  If they are like you...like attracts like.....don't forget the apple never falls far from the tree....crabs in a barrel hold onto each other etc.....they like their misery and lifestyle and are just as addicted to gripping and performing.  So nature will take its course and that will be that.

From a personal 'spiritual' perspective...you are disrespecting yourself, your ability and your entire bunch of people that banded together to make your life happen and keep you going.  You are not alone.  You have a team.  Every cell in your body is intelligent and has a brain and has a choice to group with your energy for the purposes of its advancement while helping you construct a 'body' to experience this dimension.  It's a joint effort.  You are like a loose cannon thinking muddled grey thoughts and in your own mission to self destruct.  

It's them who have responded here through every single poster.  They got them to tell you in black and white what they think. These responses are not accidental.  It's their message to you.  The universe...your team of helpers...every cell in your body...has responded to your question.

Pick your sorry self up....go get a job...make a job...clean windows ...do something....because it's in the doing something that the universe can find you and send something towards you via another person.  But you have to pitch in and work.  One step..one day....one cent.....it all adds up.  

Sure free will applies.  So while you surround yourself with such muck nobody can see you and you are alone.  And that's how you will stay...in the slime pit of self pity.  It's your choice.  Body or no body..dead or alive....that's where you will stay ....here or there ....until you sort yourself out.  So may as well be here so you can actually get a life and stop wasting your team's efforts to get you going.

But I do also understand that you are probably in life 200++ doing exactly the same thing and habits are hard to break.  We all have our own challenges and getting off your but is yours.  Seems easy for us....but probably too scary for you.  It's easier to self sabotage then face the possibility of making something happen.  Because that's what you are shitting yourself over...making something happen.  

If you really want to live in poverty...hike across to Africa ...that's where poverty can be found.  Don't bother taking anything because people there don't have shoes, clothes or food.  They scratch like chickens the bare earth for something to eat.  Internet isn't even on the horizon.  

But you are in a wealthy environment with loads of opportunity...you have some education...enough to get into some training ....evidently you set yourself up to have all this to give you options to use to get going.....so overcoming your fear of achieving is all ho,ding you in the grey slimepit.....get off your backside.  

Or not. Groundhog Day yet again....
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 24, 2017, 20:36:40
Bari I do believe we may indeed know something....could be from hard won experience?  

All I can tell you is that I hold the sanctity of life as absolute.  Do  I know something from my past?  Was I silly once and found it such a bad experience it's strong in my nature?  Who knows. But it's  strongly enough felt.  It seems others hold life as dear.  Maybe others also know what I know.

But all that aside it's also very illegal to encourage or support in any way any kind of self harm.  even by goading or by downplaying the opposition that just might help the person arrive at a sensible perspective.

There is someone here really unrealistic and perhaps even bi-polar  ...smacks of it to me with this unrealistic life insurance payout and reincarnate as a descendent to enjoy it.  

I think real help might be needed.  The human professional kind.

This is when forum admins need to step in and take action. 
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 24, 2017, 17:33:13
Well Selki....when all is said and done and you go through your life...however the review happens.... what will be the points where you may get a 'gold star'?  Will it be for the time every day you spent regurgitating that dream so you didn't forget a single thing...or for the time you took to go help ano person or ano something?  Or for the time you took to go do something to earn money to out your kid through some schooling or some course?  

D'you think taking time for naps to trigger an astral experience is as important as giving time to ano human or ano living something?  

Is astral playtime ever going to feature at all since it's our natural state?  Rather like spending time once we are home practicing breathing so we are ready for coming this side of the line...so we can breath!

We come here with free will...so if we want to waste our time for all eternity, sure we can.  But what a waste.  May as well stay home.

Frankly that we are gifted with time to use freely and we waste it chewing the cud over absurd subjects like this.....is an amazing priviledge not given to all.

Just a few decades ago it was the salt mines.....  Now we sit and consider suicide ...exchange our life for some cash to use to spend in shops for things we dont need and won't need and not recall buying past the exit sign of some shop or internet click.

It's batshit certifiable crazy.

This OP isn't immature .....just short on values.  The opinion that nobody but him and only by his method will his family find means to make income....and that they have no value to give to their family so may as well leave them....is exactly the deluded vision that haunts him.  That they see no other real solution to a problem is frightening.

So I now wonder...did the rest of the clan come here to put pressure on them by acting useless and incompetent so this person feels only they can sort out entire generation forward?  

This projection of powerlessness haunting their thoughts is the reality they created and what they therefore see.  So he will off himself and continue living in some quasi phase cloud they carry around with them until they see clear that it's all a delusion?  Meanwhile back on earth the bunch they left all the paper to have drunk, Drugged and squandered it entirely super fast and are cursing them mightily.

What's the saying?....easy come easy go?
Some solution.  So they think their life is worth this?  

Btw I don't knowif it's a he or she...or something....given we are moving to this Netherlands of neither.....maybe soon we will all be ITses?
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 24, 2017, 08:26:22
Sorry but this is the most bat crazy idea ever.

It comes under the lunacy theories.

Firstly everyone here came here with purpose.  The harder the life the most purpose and most value.  You don't know what they came here to learn so you are projecting your perceptions of your life. 

Anyway money is the root of all evil.  It's not exactly a false saying.  But you need to experience it to understand that it truly is.

Your gift would come under one of the hardest, toughest and most destructive lessons possible ever for a human not prepared or ready to receive and prepared to contain that flood of destructive energy that would hit them.  

It's going to arrive and leave...but leave them wrecked.  And leave them feeling exactly how you do and exactly where they are now...but worse off in every way possible.

It singles you out....cuts you off ....opens flood gates for others to turn against you from jealousy, feed off you greedily and wreck you with guilt, doubt, insecurity and all manner of fear from inability to handle the money and its loss.  

the negativity of watching the destruction you will unleash may be your biggest regret.  

Before you go give them that test of a life that may destroy them....go study the after effects to lottery winners past the first week of elation and see what destruction it unleashes.  

That kind of test is reserved for those looking for major character battering.

It's a nightmare gift that will certainly change them but depending on their abilities to manage it....it may destroy them entirely.

Batshit crazy.  

But if you must give them a lesson they won't ever forget and regret their entire wasted lives.... it's your choice.  

As to all this astral projection being something special?  I have news for you.  We all...no exception....return home every night while the body does a reboot.  And we are all busy elsewhere.  We are learning or doing.  Some of us are so busy that we cannot ever recall a thing.  It's blanked intentionally. It's difficult if you are off somewhere to do serious work, where time is sped up (one hour =7000 yrs), to bring back that kind of bank recall ...it's impossible!  

If memory recall is the criterion that is prized or appears to be special..... some rethink is necessary.

Astral projectors are kept in tight playpen areas so they don't go anywhere, see anything or do anything....because they don't know how to.  In essence they waste their time frolicking in play pens.  Is that special?  Well it's ok if your ego needs to feel that. I think it's a waste of time personally.

21  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: Burning Foot Syndrome Just Got Bizarre on: August 18, 2017, 10:00:46
Just for those wondering....probably what was going on was an allergy to chemicals in those plastic shoes...they aren't rubber....you wear those on wet surfaces and you can kill yourself. 

And as plastic does...it decomposes after a couple of years ...less if the plastic chemicals are cheaper.  Reverts to a horrible glue like mess.

Or a cyst between the bones of the foot from wearing tight fitting shoes. 

I had both of these.  I have to replace the soles of every running shoe and can't wear them on hot days for very long.  The burning is intense.   And if they aren't wide enough...it's almost impossible to walk because of the heat and pain.  Double trouble.

No mystery.  Just an allergy.

22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Oversouls and Parallel Realities on: August 18, 2017, 09:34:58
I find it strange that given the expansive experiences not one has tread on one incident that leaves them wondering wth just happened?

Do not forget in quantum no attention=no existence.  So it's your focus that brings alternates into focus.  The rest are all in the soup mix of possibilities contained in the infinite gestalt of One to allow for free will.  

As soon as your focus accepts the alternate state....you forget entirely the other previous one.  There is no double, treble etc enclusive....it single state always.

Quantum is there..it's  our reality.  Whether there is something wider than that ?..probably....but since right now quantum is where as a species we are expanding towards....it's enough to flamox anyone's head.  The youth will have their brains altered with genetic mutations in our food...I am sure of it...so they will find it easier to live within it.

Just as we moved wider when 0 was discovered...so we are moving wider now.

Just out of interest I am enclosing one poor chap's experience.  I say 'poor' because I am sure you can appreciate his state after this.... anyway...it's hella a interesting..

http://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1wilson_fde.html

I suspect that we are more or less caught up on some washing machine 'rinse and repeat' cycle until we have grown our consciousness sufficiently to cope with wherever we come from.....our real selves.  Or ...apparently like me....come here for remedial super difficult charged lives to counteract some lazy growth?  I have summed this up about myself btw so may be wrong but that's what some thing said have led me to deduct.  

So maybe it is 'groundhog day' type stuff.  Perhaps we can chose specific time bands backwards and forwards for a life specific circumstance that allows us what we need to experience to grow whatever it is we aim towards.  Perhaps we split into as many as our growth energy can manage for faster experience...into as many species as needed.  Why should a part of us not be a hurricane?  It's consciousness experiencing massive energy creation, manipulation and control.  

While our body rests we aren't lazy sitting beside it.  Defies intelligence to suppose we would!
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Another newbie on: August 15, 2017, 12:04:00
Got it...thank you!

Forgot to add in the intro....40 odd years astrologer too...so now and again you might read me dip into that toolbox....
24  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Proof of life after physical death: 3 videos on: August 15, 2017, 11:48:59
Well I grew up in spiritual church...sat circle for years....because apart from parapsychology books there were no other answers that fit my questions...obe's etc.

However...in all that time.... I heard a lot of gump.  Sorry.  All general mom loves you, dad loves you....yadda, yadda

Added it projects a lot of power to the medium and you land up in a very precarious situation projecting all answers to questionable individuals.

Saw a lot of damaged people too....putting trust in others and leaning on them for answers to everything....

The more PR and publicity...the more you should take care.

25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Dimension-Hopping on: August 15, 2017, 11:41:48
Yes we have alternate realities close to us.  I nearly scared myself silly once when I went there during meditation.  Of course I only realised this when I stopped because I suddenly got all bitter and twisted at my selfishness that I was meditating instead of taking care of family and came back all fighting my selfishness...to discover that there was a bit of difference.....then all hell broke lose inside me because what was that I was at?  And what I feel I got stuck there?  And how did I get there...and how do I not go....choice....I am one of those that need to feel free to chose...so called independent idiot!
Pages: [1] 2