The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 16, 2022, 15:37:31

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Telekinesis would be easy to learn if could see very small movements on: November 30, 2017, 16:04:05
Hi Beavis,

I remember you had it down great. I had become pretty good at TK as well, I actually taught a friend to do it. 10 years later he asked me "were we crazy?" Shared delusions aren't possible....

I haven't tried in years. But Rolling papers aka zig zags are really light and work great as a psiwheel.

Even just placing it on your hand and watch.it twitch and curl.

Cheers
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Seeing the future in Deja vu... on: November 18, 2016, 22:25:19
Do you have a dream journal?

I think you will figure out quickly where he deja vu comes from once you have a couple of months of dreams documented.
3  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Zoroastrianism on: December 15, 2015, 08:09:45
As it was said, zoroastrianism has relationship to abrahamic religion. I have heard that it is the "father" of christianity,judaism and islam. Possibly the oldest religion, I guess thats in the terms of how religion is classified? I suppose it could be older than paganism and dru.

I have heard also that it is full of superstitions/mystical thinking, some of which exists to this day (evil eye).

I do not know know much for certain just whispers. I believe assassin comes from hashish, and ancient persia was known to partake in some esoteric mystical stuff. 

I remember a connection between the winged god and something something aliens. Maybe a tv show.

Not my style but pretty interesting stuff.  Just writing this makes me sad about how many past relics in the "confict zone" are being destroyed as we speak.....
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I am a door to door astralsex monster on: November 28, 2015, 01:30:05
Land-shark.

Who?

Land-shark.

That said, savage thoughts do cross many minds.

I was focusing on a long lost spanish(local) gold mine.

I visited it but never could behold the true location. I have since lost the desire to attempt to find it.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What state of mind is best for metaphysics? Fun, humor, music, and no fear on: November 28, 2015, 01:25:18
Fear as in surprise?

I find you cannot be surprised about the metaphyics occuring. It will cause a loss of focus.

You can't be surprised( as an adult) that you can move your arms without thinking about it.

The same is with metaphyics (psiwheel ).

That said the little surprise and excitement sometimes sends a powerful burst to the target.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Paris Terrorist Attacks on: November 14, 2015, 21:15:42
It is horrible. Are they all sociopaths? where is the empathy? Was it torn from them as they grew up?

So so sad...
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Whats the connection of music and telekinesis or getting the vibrations? on: November 14, 2015, 21:10:56
Despite my difficulties understanding your highly technical way of describing metaphysical phenomenon, I think you are on the right track.

I remember you being rather good at spinning the psiwheels.

I have also thought about psi amplifiers. There is some force we are not capable of measuring directly that causes the psiwheel to spin.

I have tried holding crystals organite etc while spining the psiwheel, my thinking is that crystals do nothing but distract you. I've found that if I "feel" the room  energy moving thee psiwheel it is more effective than if you visualize your own energy affecting the wheel. Its almost an expectation of the reality that the wheel is spinning. I also feel like I am altering the "aura" energy which interacts/programs the phyiscal object. The meta energy is being programmed....

Have you tried measuring the forces on the psiwheel?

What about an internet connected webcam looking at a psiwheel? Can you spin it from another room while looking at the webcam?

The closest thing to actual "science" on the matter would be morphic fields.

I think I understand your "fluid" idea. As you say no words can describe it, only doing it for yourself allows the understanding of the feeling of telekinesis.
8  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Science in Astral and Metaphysics on Earth on: April 26, 2015, 08:58:15
I'm not sure that's the way the word 'metaphysics' is used on this forum. Sometimes I get the impression it's exclusively used to refer to a spiritual realm apart from the material.

More of the physics of the other realm is how I percieved it.

As for the main topic, the entire egyptian culture was based on the after-life. The idea of creating structure/wealth in the afterlife is interesting.

Why would we ever need such things? They are comforts. Crutches. To disassemble oneself and pull it back together would be better. Why do we need astral machines?

I suppose autonomous thought-forms would be usefull... on earth. Omni-sentience and becoming one with everything (omni-presence) seems like a better achievement.

Sorry for  poor spelling.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Crazy articles on: January 03, 2015, 05:52:35
I heard Crowley was mentioned in the "top 100 britons of all time".

The guy was a troll hero. Maybe he just liked feeding the archons?  Not sure if I even believe the gnostic texts yet....

I must admit I enjoy a little troll now and then. (Mostly with a downrigger and anchovy bait).

It's not hard to polarize folks with a few simple words. It's amazing how many spiritual and balanced "light-workers" get angry fast.  Not on this forum specifically.

10  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: How to be ultra spiritual on: January 03, 2015, 05:45:17
Nice. I've watched a bunch of Russell Brands videos lately and I'm not sure if he is trolling or not. He seems very sincere, but he is an actor.

I'm glad this forum has a sense of humour .

I wish I was immoral enough to monetize and cash in on this whole "new age" thing. I should've done it years ago.  Oh well. 

I get the feeling that the truly balanced folks on here "live and let live" , and just let the rest of the pack do their own thing. Self discovery is easier that way anyhow.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: How to be ultra spiritual on: January 01, 2015, 23:05:33
This could be another topic thread, but I probably already "alienated" myself by some who take themselves too seriously with this new age stuff....

http://sebpearce.com/b*ul*lsh*it/

Remove the *

click on "REIONIZE ELECTRONS" at the top

language filter won't let it work....... BS  generator....

12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Crazy articles on: January 01, 2015, 11:53:57
Wait, hold on, so the illuminati and reptillians aren't forming a NWO with the freemasons and isreal zionists?

I better recall all of the  hate magazines I printed.

Next thing you'll tell me that the world isn't hollow.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What is "real"? on: January 01, 2015, 11:41:50
We are the Borg. Resistance is futile.

Loss of personal self is a huge fear for many. Individualism is a source of pride fuelled by our ego.

Take away the idea that you are unique, how does that make you feel?  Off topic yet?
14  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Telekinesis is a form of short term consistent histories time travel on: January 01, 2015, 11:35:01

So you don't actively try to make the psi wheel spin.. you observe it expecting it to spin 

Never had anyone put it that way! The mindset is exactly that for me. But I still am "actively" trying to make it spin. It's almost as if you make a vacuum or void with your mind and the wheel falls into it making it spin.

Meditation makes it spin as well. And you can't get  excited about it.
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Moldavite Experience 12-26-14: Moldavite, Sex, And Atlantis? DREAM??? on: January 01, 2015, 11:18:46
Weird. I was researching moldavite recently. Expensive stuff.

chintimanti stone is interesting.
16  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / re- occurring dreams and history cover-ups on: December 25, 2014, 20:51:34
Hello all,

I am an experienced lucid dreamer.  Since I have moved to a new place 8 years ago I have had a dream that re-occurs at least once a month.

Years after the first  dream occured I had stumbled upon old "ghost stories" of previous Spanish occupation. The subject of my dream closely relates to these stories. First nations oral history also backs these ideas.

I believe the people wronged by the spaniards and the priests, have restless spirits (slavery/genocide). 

The current government does not want anyone digging into the previous spanish occupation.  To the extreme, a majority of historians will not even touch the concept. The fact that this area was occupied by the spanish for 40-70 years is not contested. The extent of their influence is.

My desire is to locate the source of these psychic emanations (mass graves/mines) for archeological reasons.

I have many directions for staring this research and gathering evidence.

If anyone is interested in hearing more/helping I would be grateful.

Thanks
-VS
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / How to be ultra spiritual on: December 13, 2014, 22:11:45
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDso5ElFRg

I followed the instructions and it changed my life!

Ii have now become one with the universe!
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Higher Consciousnesses and Bad People on: May 25, 2013, 18:59:38
Wow,

I wanted to post a question along these lines. 

Wi11iams reply was thought invoking.

Is morality from the source or a construct of ego?  When you look across cultures
morality differs wildly.

Does karma affect those who are simply acting?

What if I'm supposed to be a villian? Does me breaking character have major consequence?

Rollercoaster rides are fun, just how extreme are we going?
19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Reality glitches on: February 05, 2013, 18:13:22
sue me if it's been said

"was it the same cat?"

"it means they changed something"

derp
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: (re) Introduction on: January 31, 2013, 00:47:43
Robert Bruce's NEW was one of the first things I learned here and I still practice it today

I had instant success with the system.  It opened up a world of possibilities, mystery and intrigue was back. First time down the rabbit hole, and I wanted more!  I'm pretty sure it changed my life. Not only was I healthier more energized and happier, but I noticed that I didn't get colds or flu's as much, or for as long as everyone around me.

I might actually use some of your lovely photos for reference if that's ok

Go for it!  I'll add you to  watch. If you want to manipulate/edit any of them, just link/credit me for the photo.

Nice of you to warn about the authorities watching. Hope they are entertained.

With the terrible things that are going on, occult/goth/wicca/hippies/occupy movement/etc... will all be lumped together (again).  There is a link between unstable/anti-social behaviors and occult teachings/beliefs.

I guess it's a fine line between delusions and "magic".  Kids who believe harry potter is real, get picked on.  Know your audience.

It must be tough to be  a moderator for such an open-minded site. Where to draw the line on what conversations should be allowed/directed.  I'm sure you guys get the same red-flag feeling on some of the posts as I do, but just don't know if you should contain it or not. Good luck with that.

And don't be afraid to reel me in if you think I need it!    ( alcohol and astral pulse does not mix)

-Volcomstone

21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: big revelation thing on: January 30, 2013, 19:42:35
"They're just actors."

This has sooo much meaning.  Foo fighters had a song about this. 

The actors don't know they're following a script.

I'd say it's a key piece of the puzzle.

22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: What to do in lucid dreams on: January 30, 2013, 18:46:15
Insert Quote
Yes!  Even as a child, the first time it happened (i was honestly no more than 4 years old), I jumped on a cartoon character!  I felt as though it may have been a test and I failed it.

Was the cartoon Smurf-ette by any chance?

I've often felt this way.  When I become lucid, lust is usually the first thing that occurs.  I sometimes feel after I wake, that perhaps this was a distraction, or an attempt of the dream to regain control.  I sometimes feel as though the "spirit guides" will also distract or confuse you in order to help Cement your intent. A "failed" test feeling also occurs when I wake up. Since lucid dreams aren't every night, sometimes I feel as though I wasted the lucid dream.

I've heard that if you become lucid and ask for a door, you can access past lives.  I've opened the door before, only to be greeted by a "recognizable friend" (of whom I do not know in real life). This usually throws me for a loop and I become lost in the dream again.

Recently I was attempting to lucid dream a particular location (rumoured lost spanish gold mine near me).  Everytime I become lucid, I just forget that I am searching for this area.

Anyhow, next time, ask for a doorway.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / (re) Introduction on: January 30, 2013, 17:58:38

Howdy Folks!

I've been a member of Astral-pulse for awhile, and have revisited it to check out the posts. 

It seems that this forum has had it's ups and downs, back when Robert Bruce and N.E.W energy ways was heavily recommended.

From the Dragon Ball Z'ers to the black magicians.   

Looking back on my posts, they don't seem so spiritual and free-thinking as I remembered.  It looks like I also clouded some of the threads with nonsense, arguments that where " reducio ad absurdium", and flame wars.

In the years since, I've become a "productive" member of society, and I actually work in the Forest Industry (Canada is just lumberjacks and igloo's) .

The biggest Delusion I moved away from was the whole 2012 10th planet Sitchin end of world BS.

However, there is ALLOT of stuff in the occult and this forum that deserves attention and development.
I've had Great success with Lucid dreaming (all my life), astral projection, energy-body development (N.E.W energy ways), Pre-cog, telekinesis (psiwheel), Aura-vision/third eye, telepathy and general energy manipulations.

Jury is still out on Orgone, and Orgonite products, crystals and pendulum dowsing.  However some, interesting things did come out of that research. 

There is a bigger picture where all of this fits together.  I can feel the connections, but cannot put the puzzle together. Perhaps I just have to wait for the pieces to fall together themselves.

I'm pretty rusty now, since I've neglected some of my PK training and my chakras are all out of wack.  Any tips on how to get back into it would be nice.

There are also some posts by certain members that concern me.  If I am concerned about these people, than you can be SURE some authority watchdog is also concerned.  Be very careful of what you post on the internet. 

Anyhow,
             I hope in the future If I post on topics, I will try and be productive.

Here's My deviant art page. http://whosle.deviantart.com/

I'm passionate about photography and all artistic endeavors.  With a link to my youtube channel.

Peace-

-Volcomstone

24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Atral Police on: March 14, 2012, 22:35:36
And to completely skew the topic.....

Wouldn't angels be a sort of "astral police"?

Or your own spirit guide as one/protector?

even your higher self could be "policing" you from exploring certain aspects until you're spiritually capable of understanding it....

dat it all

25  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: dream intensifiers...non conventional on: March 14, 2012, 22:28:10
Blue Cheese, no doubt about it.

Supposedly un-pasteurized and  european is best, I just used the usual stuff. 20 grams of it before bed.

Intense dreams....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21