The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 30, 2022, 13:49:00

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21
101  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / graffiti ,tags and automatic writing on: February 09, 2004, 17:30:46

read the writing on the wall

anyhow whats up people?   I want to share an experience with you

all my life Ive been rather artistic and imaginative.

about 5 yrs ago I took LSD, despite it being a big mistake I had begun seeing "graffiti" or "tags" on my blank wall, the writing was plain and obvious but I couldn't decipher it, as it was very stylized,

anyhow, Ive become obsessed with graffiti writing and tags, Ive become so good at "tagging" that I can do extremly complex ones with my eyes closed, but they are never thought of before hand I like to call it "freestyling" where I just go with the flow,

Im wondering if this has anylink to automatic writing, Ive tried to decipher the words that I write (without knowing) and they usually have no meaning

has anyone else had similiar experiences?

sometimes I even try to make "messy" scribles, but I cannot, they always turn into little infiniti symbols, or crazy geometric shapes/mathematical shapes,

Ill try and scan a page later for people to see, maybe its just me
102  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / unleash the dragon on: February 09, 2004, 15:22:12

all these negs so little time
fear is the main cause of a pyschic attack,

how much power does your subconscious have over you?

are you quick to emotion? is it hard for you to see other points of view? do you get confuzed about your own feelings?

your dragon is a very powerfull entity, my dragon is very strong, he/(she?) is the darkness that all contain, when I see him in astral form, he symbolically comes from the closet, like many skeletons

You cannot let your dragon convince you are somthing other than what you are, your past is over and you can't just keep playing the bad memories over and over, no matter how guilty ,sad depressesed you feel that you "should've done something different"

but you can live peacefully with it, your dragon can be tapped and the power can be purified, you can succeed and destroy your own self-destructive tendencies,

your dragon knows nothing but fear, like a permanent neg attached to you, it will continue you cause you discomfort uless you can find your own closure fo the problems you have, blah, w

what a load of tripe but Im in control of my dragon, are you?
103  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / muscle and the energy body on: January 26, 2004, 14:16:18
hey folks, I was wondering a while ago, what is the connection between physical muscle and the enrgy body?  My theory was that they both affect eachother equally, and that strenghtening your muscles is a way of strengthening your energy body, and vice versa.

Practically however, working out hardcore (ie weight training, high intensity workouts, 4+ hours a week)  allows for muscle increase, but only for short periods of time. Ive noticed that in order for you to keep the bulk, you must constantly be working out.

Lately Ive started realizing that the energy body has a greater affect on the muscle system, than the muscle system has on the energy body.  If you strenghten your energy body, your muscle strength increases exponentially.  Ive realized that the size of your muscles has nothing to do with your strength.

I used to combine energy training with muscle training , sometimes at the same time, but usually within a half hour of eachother.  Ive noticed many benefits to this practise.  

- fatigue is lessened
- muscle strength is increased, almost everytime you work out
-you maintain muscle mass much easier, Even when you cut down on the working out
-muscle pain/strains are almost non-existant

Ive also realized that low-impact exercises, such as yoga, and just plain stretching, tai chi etc, will help the muscle system almost as much as high-intensity workouts, as long as your are thourghouly stimulating your energy body

Ive also found a way to increase muscle mass, toning, simply by working on the energy body, I have yet to perfect it, but Im seeing results already,

If anyone has any experience with this sorts, or just have any questions, I think that we could create a very usefull and beneficial technique, to help increase strength, health and self-esteem
104  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / chakra spin on: January 21, 2004, 16:48:48
hey can anyone give me any info on what way my chakras should be spinning?

Ive come across many different Idea's on chakra spin, and how it related to cultivating energy

clockwise vs counterclockwise?

it almost makes no sense as clockwise is counter clockwise to someone viewing from the other side

please help, all this spinn talk is making me dizzy
105  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / elongation on: January 20, 2004, 15:07:34
well I was freaking myself out last night right before sleep

how was I doing it?
after a long stretching/light exercise/energy raising techniques I was starting to get tired. so I layed down in my bed

and  I placed a lighter on a stable table (if you are able,If not watch cable)  and pointed my finger at it a couple of inches away (3-5)

anyhow I was visualizing and feeling my finger stretch out and touch it, and then, my finger looked like it was growing it was all weird freaky looking, like freaking mr fantastic (fantastic four)

well I kept doing this for a little while and I almost got to the lighter

perhaps it was just hallucinating, but it was very interesting, my finger almost looked alien or  boney it was quite odd,

has anyone else had any experience trying to elongate stuff (non-phallic please) ?

106  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / siddhi on: January 20, 2004, 14:58:47
Hi peeps, lately Ive been reading about siddhis, and the extraordinary things that say can be accomplished by a siddha

anyhow, I suppose im not as spiritually enlightened as them so I prolly won't be able to encompass the universe for a little while

well I was wondering if anyone here has accomplished even just ONE siddhi when, the realization that lead to it etc.

heres a link describing some of the siddhis:

http://www.indiadivine.org/tattva12.htm
perhaps you've unkocked a siddhi without realizing it!
107  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / YOU MUST CLICK on: January 08, 2004, 23:02:18
Okay this is one of those things that is just plain interesting

ever wonder what aurora borealis (northern lights) sounded like?

http://www-pw.physics.uiowa.edu/mcgreevy/

well now you can know what they sound like

they are so cool , almost like birds, but not, its really trippy to listen to
108  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / ever hear the magnetophere? on: January 08, 2004, 22:39:22
this is so cool, ever wondered what the northern lights sounded like, well now you can find out at

http://www-pw.physics.uiowa.edu/mcgreevy/

its so trippy, almost sci-fi
109  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / zero point energy and scalar waves on: January 02, 2004, 17:59:44
well Ive been interested in tesla for some time now and some of the new research nowadays seems to have prrof of existance for tapping into "time" energy or zero point energy

if some of these findings are true then we can exploit empty space and concievably have infinite energy or a perpetual motion machine

anyhow some links  http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/scalwidx.htm
shows some experiments with scalar waves

http://www.littlemountainsmudge.com/mobiuscontinuosknot.htm
shows lotsa cool trinkents, the best part is it shows you how to make them, im goina make a mobius coil, and an organite holy hand grenade
110  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / lightsabers and mindcontrol OH MY on: January 02, 2004, 17:49:07
anyone ever stumble upon the sight www.futurehorizons.net?

they have some neato technology ideas that are WAY too expensive for me, I would really like the light saber tho

anyhow, some of the stuff is kinda neat, and if I had money to waste im sure some of them are more than just a gimmick

also talks about philosophers stone and plans for building atlantean power rods or somthing like that, anyhow, seems kinda cool, for a lark
111  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / extended mind theories on: December 27, 2003, 16:34:30
one scientist claimed "your mind is nothing more than the interactions of chemicals and synapses in your brain"

essentially he said the parts are as great, or equal to the whole,

but this goes against all commen knowledge, we don't experience reality "in our brains" we see outward, we have fingers that extend into space, it isn't just in our brain

Our mind extends outside our body, whenever you look at a star you are extending your mind out to the star, whenever you look at someone, you extend your mind out to that person, and they can sense you starring at them

dogs and cats know when you're coming home, even if your schedule changes, carrier pigeons and homing doves can be trained to come back to MOBILE homes

you can pick up a phone, knowing who is on the other line (without caller Id)  even before the phone rings.

your mind extends as far as you could ever imagine, even farther
112  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / non-action is impossible on: December 27, 2003, 16:15:24
hey you know what? ever hear the saying observe but don't act?
did you know that its impossible for that?

when ever you observe something directly you alter it, you act on it and cause it to achieve a different quantum state than before you looked at it!

for example the more accuratly you can measure the speed of a particle (electron, atom) the less accurate you can predict the position of the particle, and vice-versa

its like the old conundrum "if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, does it make a sound?"

quantum physics , and uncertainty principle says that the tree never fell in the first place, it existed in a state of falling/standing, until someone/something can observe it , once the observation occurs, then the quantum state will shift into either one or the other depending on chance/probability

when you think about it, its hard to actually observe a healthy tree sporadically fall down (unless you cut it), but whenever you walk in a forest you always see felled trees, and standing ones, so you must concieve that the tree's fell down to get to that position

but what if the trees never had to fall, its like time will pass over  a forest and the forest will change like a oozing, shifing mosiac,
but nothing ever falls, depending on the time frame from which you observe it

look up the famous shroedingers cat thought experiment, i have no links so you should do some research

anyhow, this acting while observing couldverywell explain some of the "paranormal" or esp stuff, including telekinesis or telepathy

everything exists in a quantum flux, until observation (which=action)

the flip of a coin, only has two outcomes right? but what if you flipped that coin and it fell down a crack,  for all you know it could be heads/tails or on its side perfectly balanced in between the two "absolute" states,

113  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / speaking in tongues on: December 17, 2003, 00:14:21
well everyone has heard of people being in contact with the divine and speaking "tongues" which is either talking in another language altogether, or speaking in a slithery type speech

some scholars has claimed that the speak of the devil is like that of throat talking, stemming from judas preist, as he hangs himself choking like talking, with lots of spitting

anyhow, i was just sitting on the bus one day and i heard long sentences of such speak in my mind, i couldn't decipher it it was complex and of unknown intentions to me, perhaps it was just my own imagination but i don't think so,

it was like human speech, almost like italian,or french but much more complex, and of sounds that the common individual would have great difficulty reproducing, long words, broken up with "clicks" and hissing
and lots of "ulu"

closest ive been to write it down is like this, spoken phoenetically
"tea-chacklithu, Somnar pe li Illastru inthin"
and is only a segment of what ive been hearing

i don't really dwell on such things unless i want to
114  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / entropy chaos and the fate of the universe on: December 16, 2003, 00:24:59
I absolutly hate that physicists scientists. chemists etc all say that the universe is running down, and eventually will turn to  a cold chaotic bunch of stupid entropy, I hate the "fact" that everything is inclined to chaos, or "degredades" to lower energy forms

with that said, Infinite chaos has infinite order, I believe its impossible for something to be completely "irrational" like pi for instance, they say there is no pattern that it is completely irrational, or chaotic,

I dissagree, i don't know why i just do,  
I believe in the power of infinite, subsets of infinite are still infinite, half of infinite is still infinite
1,2,3,4,5,6,7 .... and so on is infinite
2,4,6,8,10 is infinite also, but is only half the numbers of the first, the prime numbers too

so with infinite chaos, you must have infinite order,

anyone else see where im going? do you guys think there is any validity to my argument, does anyone else care that every time the snow melts we are becoming more chaotic? (according to entropy/enthalpy laws, thermodynamics)

but wait, when the snow melts, doesn't the melt water form nice ,predictable streams and patterns, don't those streams also help seperate and stratify sand/rocks other materials?

they say energy is never created nor destroyed, i think that for patterns and chaos, i think pattern is translated into another pattern, but science only sees the chaos[8]
115  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / pressure points on: December 12, 2003, 00:44:31
im sure everybody knows that you can physically unblock your energy meridians with pressure, massage, etc,

but did you know you can create energy blockages too?, martial arts systems use the same energy meridians to find spots for pressure points

utilizing this, you can cause ill-effects on your victim depending on which points you hit, and in what order

effects range from pain, spasms, paralysis or even death
its possible to cause a blockage, and energy surge so strong that you sould give someone a heart attack

I personally don't know the actual ways of doing so, so Im hoping someone on here would

anyone have any links?
116  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / energy meridians on: December 11, 2003, 21:22:08
hi folks, i was trying to remove some energy blockages along my lung, ear, eye and face meridians, last nite (removing remnants of flu)

I was able to clearly discern the more obvious energy points in my face and neck, but I also noticed much finer, net like meridians that where all over my face and what not,

I was just wondering if anyone has any good diagrams on the meridians they'd like to share with me,

117  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / *cough* flu =bad on: December 08, 2003, 19:54:03
any one know any good exercises for a nasty flu/lung infection (possible ebolas cousin)[xx(] ?
ive been prety much bed ridden for the last 3 days,[|)] and while mainstream medicine helps ease the symptoms im looking for something a little more hollistic, going at the root cause

so does anyone know and energy techniques or homeopathic cures for the flu?

any ideas appreciated.
118  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / plant kudalini on: December 08, 2003, 15:29:02
I was thinking lastnight about plant energies and whatnot
many studies have shown that plants are grow better if music (mainly classical) is played in their growroom

some people say that talking to their plants also has a positive effect

so I was wondering, has any studies been done, with psionics and plants, or energy healing

maybe a good prayer for your plants every now and then?

its not that hard of a thing to test within the strict scientific process nowadays,  

putting this subject even farther, what about seed germination? can you increase the viability of a seed simply by intent?  
perhaps you could clone plants simply by prayer or energetics

and pushing furthur into alchemy, would it work on animals? could you make a human clone by such means?

anyhow, just a few thought provoking questions please reply with any ideas[}:)]
119  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / morphic fields on: December 05, 2003, 16:19:14
lately theorys on how we are all connected beyond our own understanding has been encroaching on the world of science, unexplainable coincidences, as well as increased patterns have been popping up everywhere

morphic fields a term coined by rupert sheldrake http://www.sheldrake.org
seems to put some validity towards the paranormal, as well as other phenomena which cannot otherwise be explained in science

such thing include learning curves, crystal patterns,  universal memory, and  morphogeneisis

its so mind-boggling and awe-inspiring, that it'll make many physicists, chemists, biologists look again at their data, try and look for the underlying pattern that permeates all space,

and i have no doubt that these "morphic" fields exist, be it in higher dimensions or what, but they are there and we are all affected by them, regardless of distance between.

at times i just wanna give up all pursuits of academia just to furthur my understanding of reality, to ignore this perscribed nonsense of validility, be non-conformist, anti-establishment,

but then i think, no matter how non-conformist you can be, you will always be connected to these morphic fields and so you must be conforming to one or another of them,

but i still hate proof, truth, "significant" and the little peice of paper i must acquire to show that i am indeed smart enough to be hired, and which seems to be a neccesity these days to be taken seriously  
 "LISTEN TO ME! I have a PhD. Your ideas are just gay, I know cuz I have an MBA!"[}:)]
120  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / daniel douglas home on: December 02, 2003, 17:01:42
I discoverd this name while reading a book i found in my university library, under the subject of astral projection

the book is called "out of this world, other worldy journeys from gilgamesh to albert einstein"

he was said to be a very powerfull psychic even since child hood

http://www.prairieghosts.com/ddhome.html

is a website irecently found, his feats seem impossible

but for some reason i believe they where not a hoax,
very interesting and eye-opening
121  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / communications? on: November 24, 2003, 13:03:47
lately ive had very strange happenings when attempting to astral project (I have yet to astral project)

anyhow when im in the dark in my room I start "hearing" sound effects, sometimes voices, and Im bombarded with information, almost like an epiphany,
eventually visual "images" would form ,but they're not clear and defined, they are like auric sight, like hallucinations, with my eyes closed.  One image that was odd was the image of something with wings, it looked like an angel,  

before this i was wishywashy on the subject of god and religion, i didn't start believing in it until basically after i saw this image,

anyhow, another one happened last night, it started with the image of a horse, and was a very complex disconnected chaotic stream of thought, but it didn't have a message, after wards i was sure something was draining energy from my crown chakra,

anyhow,  people talk about the zeta,

maybe you can help me answer some of this or at least attempt to explain it.

122  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / The Matrix on: October 02, 2004, 18:21:40
the whole point of the movie is that we create our own matrix (DUH!!)

we don't have to rely on others to enslave us

BECAUSE WE ENSLAVE OURSELVES BY MAINTAINING OUR BELIEF STRUCTURES AND IDEAL'S BASED SOLELY ON WHAT WE "KNOW" OR WHAT WE CAN "LEARN"

we confine ourselves to the reality that we want to.
123  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / to Daem0n, to us...vampires methods on: September 30, 2004, 17:48:38
This whole topic fits into VIOLENCE.

[Sad!]infidels,[Sad!] sapping energy is childs play,[xx(]
seems rather pointless to me,  its like trading a quizno's oven baked turkey sub, for say,    
your momma's breasteses, [Cheesy] so you can suckle all day, without having to go out on your own and purchase your own sandwich

In the long run, "sapping" someone elses energy, or "psyhic vampirism"  or whatever stupid label you degenerate losers have to place on such a socially destructive activity, is REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD FOR YOUR SOUL.[V]

[:O]and I don't give a crap about blah blah alien souls or reincarnated this , or "IM A CAT-demon!"  I gotta suck ppls energy becasue my 6th chakra is misaligned bla bla bovine excrement/.[|)]

do you really want to become a powerfull spiritual entity?[?]  RELY ON YOUR OWN ENERGY!  Try and increase your own stores of energy, don't go out and steal it from  single mom's on the bus, or mentally ill homless people.  AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL thats sane and rational,  

don't "suck" your friends just cause they are annoying you.

In fact,  why not try and give away your energy?  it's impossible for you to lose all you energy, as there is energy in a vacuum.
RELEASE YOUR ENERGY INTO THE SURROUNDINGS!,  It'd doing no good stored up in your body,  once its left it will be filled instantaneously again,  its source sink dynamics.

humans, aren't ment to store energy there ment to transfer and translate it.

P.S.-  this post is not directly pointing out that any one individual is an infidel,  simply as a warning for "impressionable minds" .

"violence is the last resource of the incompetent"

124  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / powerful source on: September 25, 2004, 17:30:40
you must be carefull in nature, nature is sometimes a "Cruel" and "efficient" place.

insects and plants are almost autonomous programs without theability to change their own needs and desires etc.

there are strata's of sentience in even the lowest life forms, and all are connected to a power, a source, where thier programs originate.

this is the same for non-corporeal beings as well, and all plants animals creatures on this earth, have at least one, or many non-corporeal "spirits" or "intelligence"

you can talk to the connected beings, who in turn talk to the plant or animal which it is connected too.  It sorta goes along the lines of totem animals, or spirit guides.

try and find the familials, the ones who keep you comfortable, and remind you of somthing you can't quite put your finger on.
125  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / batteries on: September 25, 2004, 17:21:26
quote:
Me:"I saw something white, fluffy, with long ears that was EIGHT FEET TALL!"

them:"Oh. It was a bunny."

I saw it too,  its called a        pookah
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21