The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 30, 2022, 15:25:41

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21
126  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Pineal Gland Stimulation on: September 25, 2004, 17:18:20
strange, there was another on this site who claimed that the crystaline structure of the pineal gland is what gives it its extraordinary "abilities"

I've heard also of "switching" your pineal gland up or down

I've also heard that the third eye isn't located in your forehead, its actually at the base of your skull/neck

and the third eye is simply an opening of a passage -way that travels all the way through your head

but what do I know? I've been more interested in summer- fun than strict and experimental exploration of my psychic self.
127  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Telekenesis and Electromangetics on: September 19, 2004, 15:15:34
I think the telekinesis we commonly refer to is electrokinetic in nature

changing surface charges on objects so that a force \is experienced.  

in order to move large objects you would need to ionize allot of matter, including the air surrounding it. or creating a magnetic field so strong that it induces another magnetic field on the object you are focusing on.

The true telekinesis ancient texts describe is more of a hallucination.  It's you changing your perspectives so drastically that reality distorts around you, known as tantra or "warp"  great concentration and meditation is required/
128  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Funniest One-Liners on: September 19, 2004, 15:05:42
"And on the other hand... we have different fingers."  - JACK HANDEY
129  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Past and Future on: September 09, 2004, 15:39:00
I prefer the romantic notion.

everytime you look at the stars, you are looking back in time,  the light particle that struck your retina, was created LONG before you where born.
130  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Censored 2005 on: September 09, 2004, 15:33:24
thats disgusting, if it was true, than the usa is using "dirty nukes"

but I also heard than in iraq, after the fall of saddam,  iraqi civillians raided nuclear power plants for resources and materials

one of those things taken, where 200 plastic drums filled with uranium salts and other radio active waste.

after "washing" the contents of the drums down the drain, and into irrigation ditches, the drums where used to store food and water,

three of the drums where given to the local school where they stored milk in them.  unfortunatly the entire town is now doomed to a painfull and horrible slow death from cancer and radiation poisoning.

anyone who claims "ignorance is bliss" is a frickin moron.

P.s. the soil is contaminated for kilometers around the town too.
131  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / this place sux. on: September 09, 2004, 15:26:00
you can't always get what you want.
132  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Who Protects Presidents? on: September 09, 2004, 15:24:18
Im pretty sure that tv personalities are constantly under attack by "whatever"

however , there are those who can "ignore" the presence of a crowd, or just don't care.

" a man who wants nothing is invincible".
133  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Negs mri's and magnetic field parasites. on: September 09, 2004, 15:22:25

I've heard studies showing that patients who are clinically depressed,  feel MUCH happier after an MRI scan,  researchers have no idea why

but theories are that the MRI impulse which usually travels from left hemisphere to right hemisphere (brain), somehow increases the "communication" between the two brain hemispheres, , some doctors claim depression is the lack of communication between hemiphere's.

I know from personal experience, that the days where im in the worst of moods is when my brain feels "chunky" or "clogged" much like an energy blockage.
134  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Last Words on: September 09, 2004, 15:17:13
quote:
"You killed me." - some guy who was shot by a police officer (never did get his name).

nono its

"OFFICER IM NOT RESISTING YOU!" -random ethnic person in USA.

I've heard there's an epitaph on someones grave saying
 "I TOLD YOU I WAS SICK!"

135  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Be careful with showing your "powers" on: September 06, 2004, 15:19:02
its sad to see that you've lost faith in yourself

I've told many people about it, at first they where like "yah right" "good one superman" or "go join the x-men"

then I show them, and they freak out, the can't understand how it works, and now they know thar reality isn't explained completly by what we see, or know.

everyone who's seen it done first hand gets creepy tingly sensations up their spine, they also usually get the chills too.

its the emotion of their reality being turned into "fantasy"

If my hands DO creat a magnetic field than how is it possible that I can move the psi -wheel from over 5 meters (10 feet) away?

its possible because I SAID IT IS!  SO GO MOVE A HOUSE YOU PITIFUL PSI-WEAKLING!

soory Im a sicko
136  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / The Smell of God on: September 06, 2004, 15:09:32
weird I've heard god smells really-bad, like rotty sulphur eggs.
not flowers or apples.

not enought emotion in those smells to be godly,  I think god would prolly smell like a skunk, or weed.
137  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Watch this on: September 06, 2004, 15:00:52
it seems coincidental that the plane struck the area of the pentagon which was already evactuated for reconstruction and repairs.

it also seems coincidental that the most heavily guarded airspace in all of the usa seemed to have been penetrated by a HUUUUUGE 747

its akin to sneaking an elephant through a mouse hole.  

the fear americans now feel is a way to boost the american economy

nothing stops a depression like a good war.

fear and consumption, fear and consumption
138  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / M-Theory and the 7 astral planes on: August 03, 2004, 19:19:00
for me, nothing compares to... the outer limits, possibly the best sci-fi series ever.  Even gene roddenbury would agree.
139  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / M-Theory and the 7 astral planes on: July 31, 2004, 12:40:00
because 8 is really 2, and 4,

7 isn't. nor is 11

it's strange that hindu numerology has always seen number relationships, Ie 7, 11, 36,   they are "holy" numbers for a lack of a better term

using non-communicative geometry physicists and math guys, managed to create an object which has 11 dimensions wrapped up into a 7 dimensional form,

those 7 dimensions then collapse into the known 3 spatial dimensions, however Time isn't a spatial dimension.

also using cosmic background radiation and inflation theorys and particle acceleratiors they can sorta predict the evolution of the  universe within the first few femto seconds after the "big bang"

there supposedly where pseudo vacuumns and many more dimensions which collapsed into this one.

Or something equally un-intelligable.

140  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / The truth about Chakras on: July 30, 2004, 21:21:54
you should be able to see chakras with your eyes closed.
141  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Reptillian? on: July 29, 2004, 01:13:39
reptillian?

Im thinking more of a socio path in a position of power

"so he built his great empire, and slaughtered his own kind, he died a confused man, killed self with his own mind."- Bad religion
142  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Articles on brainwaves - thanks to a dream. on: July 29, 2004, 01:08:48
the american government  uses haarp to blast the ionosphere, producing ELF waves which radiate towards the earth

are brains will eventually mimic the waves that they are bombarded with

you should protect yourself, wear a helmet made of aluminum foil.
143  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Martial Arts on: July 29, 2004, 01:05:32
martial arts are great

Im a blackbelt at judo , and I've taken some kung-fu

the one thing with western interpretations of martial arts however, is the stance that they are purely a sport

not true, martial arts are a way of life.  I know prefer the "soft" styles of martial arts  IE tai chi,  kung-fu white tiger, or chi-gong.

the hard stuff is great too, but must be balanced or your body will be angry at you, and start to get all stiff and sore.

at my university there are a group of kung-fu students of whom enjoy taking cinder blocks out to a crowded area, like say in front of a rowdy bar, or in the middle of a mall,  

they then proceed to throw the cinder blocks at eachother, or break them off of each others back, knee, or shin,.   The looks the crowd gives them is worth a million dollars

especially when they play "skits" like having three "gangsters" Jump a "nerd" and the nerd then proceed to kick royal a**, quite amusing.
144  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Free books on the Illuminati and mind control on: July 23, 2004, 21:24:38
all I can say is

"sick" very "sick"

I am a mind slave,  we are all slaves to which we call reality. the illusion of a planet. The illusion of existance. The illusions are real.  reality is an illusion therefore illusions are not real.
145  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Going insane on: July 23, 2004, 21:19:51
aphex-twin

I feel the same. everyday I ask WHY IS THIS NECESSARY? why must half the world suffer so that I can enjoy my big screen plasma T.v. and my Mcdonalds big mac super deal meal super sized to go?

It seems that the less benificial to mankind your job is the higher you get paid.

which is why politicians and hockey players are so damn rich.

It's hard to control the feelings of guilt for living, it's almost awkward to enjoy anything.  But you can not be envious of the dead.  Nor can you kill, maim or hurt.  You can only try to educate.

Once the regime of hatred and racism, of greed and old ends we will all be able to live fuller happier lives.  There is A dire problem with the way our society exists.

the human virus is killing this planet.

100 million years from now, we as mere whispers in the ether, shall look back at all we've squandered, all we've toiled over, all we've wasted.

And for what?

So that we can be better than the next person. so that we can rise above? so that we can have some higher ground above the others? so that we can feel big by putting someone else down?

so that we can feel secure in our suburbanite home with security systems and a dog and a perfect green yard.
146  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / how to do mole removal? on: July 23, 2004, 21:09:06
this is interesting, I have many moles.

however, logically this seems to be too convienient.

It seems unnatural to be writing on your body for the purpose of skin removal.

I do not agree with robert in his explanation of why moles exist.  It seems that (in robert B's opinion)  ALL moles are bad. Moles are skin formations  of high melanin levels. For some reason the DNA in that area are telling the cells to produce more melanin than the other parts of the skin.  This is also the same with freckles.

Why don't african peoples have moles? because their entire body is a mole.  I'm almost certain that People of "mixed" ethnicity, will have large amounts of moles, expecially if a fair skined individual and a dark skined individual mix.

I will however try this technique, not for cosmetic purposes but simply for experiment.

I think however this could be a dangerous practise and should only be used for necessity(IE melanoma and other cysts).

This sorta goes into magical tattoo's and the sort.
147  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Pyrokensis on: July 23, 2004, 20:55:20
rex,

you will never find the answer you seek here.  no one can tell you how to do anything.

meditate and focus, it's the only way, no shortcuts, no cheat-codes,
no easy way out.
148  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ORBS and energy anamolies on: July 23, 2004, 20:52:36
have you tried getting your camera repaired? or clean the dust off the lens?
149  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / The Alien Countdown on: July 23, 2004, 20:51:00
there are no other civilizations more advanced than humans.

why?  they blew themselves up because of religious conflict.
150  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / I lost most of my energy on: July 22, 2004, 01:01:49
beavis,

in times of most dire, is it not better or bitter to perspire?
maybe this is useless, even if it is a very weak bless.

the headaches will soon pass, repaired is the crack in the glass
it's so very hard to see in multi-dimensionality

perhaps too complex is your malady?
challenge the situation, eradicate the means,  become nothing beyond existance, allow one to annoy you with persistance.  

talk in neverending circle arguments, find the question in the answer, relieve the stress of illumination,

-----------light-------------->(*)<-----------------dark--------------
            Escha.lidiastriachfortchuan.siavarnoch.

P.S============
also do some yoga, or tai chi.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21