The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 30, 2022, 14:06:36

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Keeping a Friend-Please help on: December 12, 2008, 00:28:11

I meet alot of random people.  I recently relocated myself across the country and I am 3000km away from my friends and family.  I guess I did it to get away from the influence of my friends and be my own person.  Friends make you what you are, but that's not always a good thing. People feed off of eachother and this expecially true in younger people and insecure unbalanced individuals. Pathological lying is a common trait, one that I struggled with in my youth. I found out however, that the little white lies that people would say in their teens to make themselves seem more cool was a survival strategy in-order to fit in with the cool crowd.  I never really needed to lie to anyone, but because everyone else was so egotistical (and lying)  it was almost accepted. It's just BSing when you hype yourself up. I was always a quiet person, but my actions and skills always spoke volumes. The most common characteristic I've found with pathological liars is jealousy.  People were always jealous of my natural skills and the fact I was comfortable with myself.  I never picked fights, but was always in one.  Pathological liars are the equivalent of b-type or beta (in wolf terms).

I realised that if you keep your mouth shut and not try to be included in a conversation you tend to avoid lies. Actions speak louder than words anyway.  If some guy (or girl) is hyping themselves up on how great of an artist, snowboarder, football player, musician they are, typically they are all talk.  Show them up as the effortless virtuoso that you are. 

I found that certain individuals you don't even know can and will hate you for no reason. I met another older lucid dreamer (in person) and she proclaimed to me that she has the same problem. She had chalked it up to the fact that lucid dreamers/astral projectionists have uncanny control of their reality, both awake and asleep.  This power gives certain people a confidence and self-assurance that 90% of the population wishes they had.  Many people are afraid of their dreams or to even sleep, some people don't even dream.  I think it is this that causes others to dislike more "spiritual" or "open-minded" people.  Their inability to comprehend what it is that we are capable of causes them distress.  So many people are just living in the world, they can't even contemplate or begin to understand what lies beneath the surface.  People are afraid of what they don't understand, and fear is manifested as anger in males.  I've blown way too many minds trying to explain it, so many people don't even want to try to understand it.

I remember hearing this quote from a paul oakenfold track titled LSD.  "they're afraid, they're afraid that we will open doors and windows of perception, they're afraid that we will bring something back from the otherside, and this they cannot control"

Esoteric would be what we are. Knowledge of things that we cannot explain. The ability to tap thought clouds and read and write to the akashic. 

sorry off-topic a little.
52  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Mighty Cockroach on: December 01, 2008, 19:21:07
In canada we have "pill bugs" or "wood lice" they're the docile canadian version of the all-mighty cockroach.  They support many a wolf spider.     

Also, if the cockroach is so mighty, why do they scatter when you turn on the light?
53  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: nitrous oxide? on: February 16, 2008, 00:03:56
I'm somewhat appauled by the responses to this post, especially the dust-off remark. 

IF YOU WANT BRAIN DAMAGE, then follow those posts.  Mushrooms are a POISON make no mistake you WILL BE POISONED If you ingest magic mushrooms.

Nitrous oxide can cause respiratory failure, although there isn't enough in one can to do it, IT CAN PUT YOU INTO A COMATOSE STATE. (you also risk choking to death on your own vomit).

The only legal alternative I can recommend is SALVIA DIVORNIUM.  However this stuff is also DANGEROUS.   It is legal everywhere in canada, but I have heard that places in gthe the states are trying to outlaw it, it is ILLEGAL in australia.

54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members' Artwork on: February 01, 2008, 19:53:57
OH DEAR

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=287150&l=f89b1&id=512276557

Photo art

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=287151&l=e6ac9&id=512276557
55  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members Pictures 2006 on: February 01, 2008, 19:12:24
Hey here's a photo of me at work,

I can't Imbed them unfortunately (damn facebook)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=209698&l=36980&id=512276557

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=889063&l=b68c9&id=512276557
56  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: what would happen if you stopped time then did some exercise on: February 01, 2008, 15:42:47
And then you'll have near infinite mass.

and to accelerate to that speed you'll need infinite energy.
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: OMG the man turned blue! on: February 01, 2008, 15:25:54
sorry about that last post, I had too much coffee.

It was intended to be a social commentary or something.

anyhow there are many "blue" people in the past.

The Blue Fugates were a family that lived in kentucky, they had a rare disorder known as Methemoglobinemia. www.rootsweb.com/~kyperry3/Blue_Fugates_Troublesome_Creek.html

Here's another link www.straightdope.com/classics/a980724.html

And if you people start  discussing "the blue moovians" then I will have to start rambling incoherently again.

58  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Can magnetism describe all non physical force? on: February 01, 2008, 00:10:51
I sorta think the brain is akin to an antenna, like a radio our brain translates otherwise indecipherable waves (collective of human conscience) into a tangible ordered and interactive message.

SOOoo basically we are floating through the air as a combined entity until our specific brain architecture and genes decipher's it into our own personal reality/personality/soul/.  (and when we sleep our individual soul goes back to the big ocean of souls, but our brain is just active enough to maintain our very basic self-identity, like the digital self from the matrix)

when we die our soul is still pretty stable, because our physical self is still rather complete (unless it was a horrible accident...) and we are still grounded, until our body decays and our brain is completely dead. 

soooo good advice would be to figure out your dead as soon as possible, that way you can ensure you aren't lost.

Or, better still try and make some sort of permanent physical structure before you die, an artificial metaphysical antennae that helps ground you to earth

wait what where we talking about?

59  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: OMG the man turned blue! on: January 31, 2008, 19:52:43
shiva was blue because of the poison he consumed. During the time when the gods  were churning the oceans Vasuki was a threat to the world, and the only way that this snake could be stopped was for the altruistic Shiva to hold the poison in his throat.

colloidal silvir works great!  I also have some snake oil wcich is 400000% bettir than Ne slivir concockchun on the inrtenet todya!

if you wnt buy some perfict stuff this stuff werks! it'll cure diabites, adis, cancir, tubercoolis, it'll make you strongir than 40 people and you'll liive foriver!

also I have some white gold pwodeir , it's 1000x1000x1000 % strongir than silvir!

u like u buy! good stuff, my mom take it  she   87 and run around the citi evyr friday!

i give to  guy and now  dosnt neid wehhll chir!
60  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Smart Physicists and Stupid Hindus on: January 31, 2008, 19:26:17
A non-place is like the movie-screen that no character that appears to play on it can enter: not even if that character is played by God himself could he enter the movie-screen, never-ever.

isn't there a new movie about some guy who can jump into movie's and television shows?

61  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Membranes collide to form the "big bang"? on: January 31, 2008, 19:14:53
there's a new book out from one of the major string theorists, Brian Greene.  His first pulitzer (sp?) prize winning novel was the elegant universe. His new book is called The fabric of the Cosmos.

The 11 dimension m-brane theory is no doubt obsolete right now.  You can help visualize this by looking up Calabi-Yau spaces, which are just geometric shapes in 11 dimensions.

Inflationary physics which is the study of the universe in its first few moments of existance   measured in planck time (impossible to imagine time durations)   basically 1 millionth of a billionth of a second. 

Classical phyics and quantum physics all combine in this moment and spew out random nonsense (1000% probabilities etc).

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  m-brane theory has come to light as a bunch of convoluded equations, and supposedly is the grand unification theory that Einstein failed to ever finish.

Very promising results, with the advent and activation of the new FERMI-lab and large Hadron collider, could either prove or disprove the string theory.  Hopefully in the process they don't create exotic particles, some of which could have devastating consequences. 

The idea is that the observable universe is but a mere film or sheet on the surface of a greater object.  Since all we can see is our familiar universe it seems like its all that is. 
62  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Not Even God. on: January 31, 2008, 18:56:37
what a silly arguement.  this is a forum on quantum physics, not the imagined abilities of a mystical being.  The quantum gap you refer to in akin to a node.  The electrons in orbit around an atom have probabilities that they'll exist at some time on either side of the node, but the probabilities of an electron exisiting inside the node "boundary" approaches negative infinity. 

It's all math, which is a human concept and no doubt flawed.  It's a probability  asymptote (high school algebra). 
63  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: what would happen if you stopped time then did some exercise on: January 31, 2008, 18:51:12
  In order to stop time you must be traveling at light speed, I think that's exercise enough.  The faster you move through space, the slower you move through time. 
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Interesting website about issues that are being hidden from us on: January 31, 2008, 00:45:55
What do you know about sewage?
Yes there`s a possibility of salmonella poisoning for the cow..
The sewage is checked for heavy metals if I remember, not too much problem there

Heavy metals are one thing, PCB's TCE's and other bio-accumulating substances are another.  There are no practical technologies that can remove these toxic substances from our waste water. Less obvious contaminants like caffiene and cleaning chemicals are also omni-present in our waste-water.

anyhow,  what about the missing moon of mars? I heard it was hollow.
65  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: The validity of UFOs & ETs..... on: November 18, 2007, 22:49:45

I thought we are a precious metal mining colony, hoarding gold and copper to be injected into n'biru's atmosphere for its long, sunless and  comet-like journey.

The Rg-veda describes flying vehicles powered by mercury tornado's.

Or is the gold and copper just used to power ufo's?

and what about the "trans-dimensionalists" ,shadowpeople, mothmen and other "aliens" that are said to transubstantiate (sp?) out of thin air?
66  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: The validity of UFOs & ETs..... on: November 11, 2007, 05:05:51
    This is way off topic, and probally has little bearing on the purpose of this post (whatever it might be).

All of these things are frightening aspects of a infinite and complex physical universe, but what of the metaphysical and astral?

Technology and scientific advances are only relevant in physical reality, what technology exists in the astral that we cannot yet create?

sooooooo, I'm saying that whatever aliens exist unknown (or known) to us are all most likely mortal, even the fabled Annunaki of N'biru no doubt are mortal, physical, biological entities.  Which means that they are subject to the laws that govern existance (in this physical reality) . 

However going even more star trekish would delve this into a fantastical debate about pure energy beings and whatnot.

I just don't see any real reason to believe that there is any threat to humanity . I say this because our existance (as brief as it may have been) has permanently etched our memory into the very fabric of non-physical reality (astral , subspace whatever).  We cannot be erased, and our immediate destruction would be followed by infinite echo's of our existance perpetuating through the fabric of space indefinatly. (no doubt influencing stars creation and demise, or being perverted into television signals)

damn I lost my point,,,,,  I guess I'm just tripping out...... 

67  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: pecuilar chakra description on: October 11, 2007, 19:11:19
Symbolism is a crutch, learn to find the meaning behind the symbols.  Used as a general road map, I would say that this chakra description is no better or worse than other representations.

If you are able to map your own chakras, then you would definatly have an advantage, as everyone processes information  in a different manner. (all depending on your genetics and life experiences).

A skeleton key may fit many locks, but was never intended for a particular lock.
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Different Homes on: October 06, 2007, 20:14:02
  This is an interesting thread , because I have extremely detailed dreams of "homes" of which I have a complete familiarity with, but have never seen in real life.

Many of these "homes" also have tunnels to passageways, (usually sewers or basements)  that lead to other areas' of which I am also familiar with.

However the strange part is I am able to discern in my dreams that I am familiar with these area's, and my knowledge of the area also allows me to navigate through these places, and my mind recollects previous instances in my dreams where certain "landmarks" can be found.   I have vivid descripitions af different areas, several different malls (which can be connected together via tunnels), large vast areas of a forest setting (old roads, cabins, ancient burial sites), houses ("my" house, "my grandmothers" house, "the college dorm" ).

Im not sure at the point, its just that I guess the astral is a relatively concrete place, and each time I visit it, there are definatley noteworthy changes, but the area seems to remain the same. 

Also the "tunnels and sewers" in my dream are also rather memorable, and I usually remember what path I take.  There are also instances where I end up in culverts on some abandoned road in the forest.
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Magnified astral vision on: October 03, 2007, 17:27:42
       This message I think belongs in metaphysics.

If you read Robert Bruce's astral projection literature, he talks about astral layers.  Alchemists and spiritual explorers of the past talk about such "lower dimensions" , some claim that the lower dimensions is the realm of the forces, the elements, or spirits of animals (hell).  Physicists and string theorists alike are also alluding to lower dimensions, of different (lower? ) vibrations, which all affect the physical.

Lower dimensions are linked with (but not limited to) Gravity, heat, fire electricity, animal spirits, incumbent knowedge.

However, the holistic approach says that there are no lower limits to how far you go, because each infitessimal point in reality will hold all of the information of all existance. (may or may not be from our existance or "world lines") .  The interesting idea is knowing how far "in" you go before you break the barrier to the other "Reality" (this i refer to grain size) and is not so much a measurment of area or "magnification" but an measurement of energy.

My explorations with salvia has allowed me some insight to these understandings.  One voyage I recall obvious patterns that encompassed my entire field of sensory input.  The patterns looked like the ampersand @ symbol, however for geometric, (almost mayan or aztec in structure) and in both directions (clockwise anti clockwise) with various sizes.  This pattern matrix is what all of matter consisted of. focusing on individual ampersands revealed entire other frames of existence.

Im not sure Im in the right frame to this day.......

70  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: A little question... about a thing that I'm trying to understand since 1987! on: October 03, 2007, 17:10:51
I used to be able to do that since I was 6 yrs old.  its almost like an adrenaline rush.  I am able to turn it on without any direct emotional thought, but the sensations are increased when I link an emotional "story" or "image" to it.  Also, there seems to be several different layers or levels, each noticably different.

For me some of the strongest sensations occur with an emotional story of served "justice" or the general defeat of "evil".  But the harmony in a sunset or being with that special someone works great too.
71  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Former dwellers of the Earth. on: October 03, 2007, 17:05:54
these dome shaped machines that sat on the soil of the planets and then a a blade the size of the dome was activated and it cut off part of the soil, which then filled the dome

have you ever seen the movie explorers? with ethan hawke as a kid (and river phoenix) anyway, their spherical force field took a big dome shaped chunk out of the earth.... 

72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: i guess this would be a genetics question. on: October 03, 2007, 17:02:26
  Meiosis is the splitting of the genome into two (haploid) cells (sperm or ovum).  This process is a random selection of half of the genes. 

However dominant genes shared between the two of you (your brother and you) and your wifes sister will most likely be expressed in the children , but its a random assortment as well, depending on mendelian genetics.

Sooooo if you have brown hair and brown eyes, and your wife has brown hair and brown eyes, then its most likely that you'll have brown eyes, but theirs a  1/4 chance that they might have another eye colour, and hair colour. (unless you're dominant/dominant which means that there are  no recessive genes for other colours).  If you are blond/ blue eyes then you will definately have blond / blue kids. 
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Former dwellers of the Earth. on: September 24, 2007, 20:49:16
Hey

Great Thread! 

I  disagree with your interpretation on the meteor impacts.  Think about the logistics of transferring raw material across the solar system, its just not efficient!

However other aspects are interesting.  The Annunaki are described in detail by ancient cuneiform scripts/tablets. Also depicted in some sumerian tablets is the solar system  complete with neptune! (didn't Galileo discover neptune WITH A TELESCOPE?) Sumerians had no telescopes.

Tihuanaco is claimed to be as one of the lost kingdoms of Atlantis.  A gate claimed by one anthropologist as "the Vernal equinox Gate"  was supposed to line up with the rising sun on the first day of spring.  But this couldn't have happened after 10,000 BC, when the last time this gate would line up!  The anthropologist recieved much criticism after this.

anyhow, our knowledge is tainted, so we'll never know....

74  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: time machine materials on: September 24, 2007, 20:16:30
Interesting points:

"It is we who are steadily expanding the heavens." 

"Brian Green and what the bleep do we know both talk about massless particles called gravitrons that can't be detected.  same with neutrinos"

Brian Greene is the author of "The Elegant universe" which is a dumbed down description of key attributes of the string theory (particularily the m-brane theory)

I'm  nearly certain that some neutrino's have had been discovered to have mass.  Giant photo-multipliers are placed in old mines (Sudbury, Ontario, Canada- Tokyo Japan etc etc) with large pools of heavy water. The Interactions of neutrinos with ordinary matter cause a neutrino to degrade or oscilate into a different family (color, flavour) neutrino. This "degredation" releases a photon, which is detected by the photo-multipliers. (the opposite could happen as well whereas a neutrino absorbs a photon and goes up a family)

" The angels have infinite energy because some law allows for them to have it. "  -  Okay, well thats a intuitive leap of faith, but not without some possiblity.   In this sense I suppose you could say that a photon either has no mass, and a quantifiable amount of energy.  OR you can say, that the photon has infinite energy (unquantifable) and some measurable mass.

This is all dogma however, and scientific rules are constantly being refined.

The next great discovery is hopefully the higgs-boson however current particle accelerators lack the energy to detect it.  The higgs boson is the particle thought to be responsible for mass. (or more accuratly symmetry breaking in the higgs field)

75  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Some ideas-Subspace... on: September 18, 2007, 21:19:08
"We can see atoms? That's new..."

we cannot "see" atoms, we can only see the representations of the electron cloud that surrounds the atoms (scanning-tunneling electron microscope)

we can detect the effect atoms have on other particles and vice versa, but it is impossible to ever "see" an atom.  It's  like trying to look at a grain of sand by throwing boulders at it and determining the boundaries of the grain of sand by the deflection of the boulders. 

there just isn't enough resolution (in current technology) to view atomic nuclei.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21