The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 30, 2022, 15:29:35

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21
76  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: time machine materials on: September 18, 2007, 21:10:15
"You understand what I am trying to say? Even if someone (an alien or anything of the like) brought it, or created it in a lab, the material it would be composed of would be something already in existence."

If you're doing the "nothingness doesn't exist" arguement I agree with you....

However, synthetic elements and or transmutations of current elements are a different thing than saying "materials that never existed before"

Astrophysicists theorize that there are large regions of space (in our "visible" universe) where the physical rules of reality as we know it are completely different. (non-local universe theory). 

Also , the multi-verse theory as described by Hawking makes the claim that there are infinite universes "parallel" to our own that have different physical constants (Ie strong nuclear force, speed of light, ether grain size).  Elements from these universes wouldn't be elements in our own universe because the laws that govern their existance are not valid in our universe.

If you where able to create a micro-cosm that recreates the same conditions as the other universes in our own time and space, then maybe you could create materials that don't "exist".

This all has ties to super-symmetry and "virtual" particles.  It is now theorized that many of the forces that we experience (ie gravity) are actually trans-dimensional structures that are able to span between different parallel dimensions and the effects "leak" into our own reality.

77  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: moving objects on: February 19, 2007, 08:00:32
well, astral is thought, but astral can also be instruction.  You can construct astral "energy" to become instruction for work. Astrak planes are also known as Causal planes.

if it means anything, think Ether torsion, basically you want to have two opposing energys at right angles or opposite spins.   The interaction between the two opposing "astral" fields is the dynamic that creates the "information" for energy transfer, and work can be done.

Typically colours are a good indication.  Red/blue interactions cause information encoding, as well as other colour opposites.  Its not visualization however, its all intention.  You must Feel as though the object is part of you, and that moving the object is no more difficult than moving your finger.  

Just like it takes a while for babies to learn how to move efficiently, using TK is the same idea, you must strengthen slowly....
78  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Interesting website about issues that are being hidden from us on: February 04, 2007, 08:18:30
eww, looks like intellectual spam to me.....

I think we should be more worried about facts.... like how sewage treatment plants dispose of the sludge,,,,  by it putting on farmers fields.................
79  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Interesting article - Ormus and manifesting reality on: January 21, 2007, 20:46:14
           If you want to dish out the cash to ingest in some gold powder by all means do so, I just hope the stuff is actual gold and not sea salt.

Personally, the 30$ I shelled out for a bag of 20x salvia was a quantum leap enough for me. 

I'm still not sure If I made it back to the right "frame" .

_volcomstone
80  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: moving objects on: January 21, 2007, 20:33:46
The only help I can give you is to make a psi-wheel and spend a good 20 min a day on it.

go to http://www.psipog.net/                     Under articles - Psychokinesis

its all very Yoda ish, and a bit corny, but if you believe it it'll work. 

also try making your aura penetrate the psiwheel and mix with the psiwheel aura, then move the aura, not the object.

also the original NEW (new energy ways) and energy body manipulation is a must before even attempting this. 

Also look up any posts by Beavis
81  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Momentum and angles on: January 20, 2007, 20:36:45
  Hey People,

I've recently become obsessed with martial arts tricking, and have been nearly incapacitating myself attempting the aerial manouvers.

you should view this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztDiQjiSGjc

no strings attached, its rather hypnotic, and I'd pity the foo' who'd pick a fight with a group of these individuals......

anyhow, if you've seen it before forgive me, I'm just amazed by it. It's like the "freestyle" epidemic has hit gymnastics/martial arts.
82  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you value your health on: January 20, 2007, 19:20:24
Hello Adrian,

Just a few points, I've heard that China has the highest incidents of stomach cancer, so I can only assume that this book is not based on the chinese diet.

Your idea of "programming" could also be linked to genetic heredity, which means whatever your ancestors digested probaly has an impact on what you can or can't eat (or should and shouldn't) . 

Your Statement "The fact is this; anyone eating meat or dairy products is as good as committing suicide; plain and simple. "  will also be linked to heredity, and since milk and dairy products are not universal in the evolution of human diet, I would have to say that this statement cannot be all consuming when it comes to individual and their dietary needs. 

However, I do agree that an all vegatarian diet is the way to go, I would have to say that WILD vegetables and herbs contain many toxic elements ment to deter the potential herbivore.

Spiritual arguments on meat eating can sucumb quickly to nonsense.  Everybody knows that plants have spirits of their own, and trees are aware of us.  Not to mention how sinister it is that we are even breathing, every oxygen molecule we inhale gets burdened with a dirty carbon atom.  Carbon has been theorized as a major cause of star fusion decline.

Anyhow, I haven't read the book, but humans and their eating rather disgusts me,  but "life feeds on life".

Volcomstone 

83  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / jesus the hindu, (or tantric buddhist) on: June 26, 2004, 22:09:13

just a thought,   jesus disapeered when he was 13 ish

no one knows what happened to him, but after he returned he healed people with light./

maybe he went to india and became a yogi?

yoga master jesus.

no insult to anyone, but water walking, light healing, etc etc

where all very much described in the hindu scriptures the rg veda and upanishads,

way before jesus was but a twinkle in jehova's eye.
84  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / fringe benefits on: May 20, 2004, 20:19:31
well first off boeing released a statement that "Anti-gravity propulsion comes ‘out of the closet’

http://www.janes.com/aerospace/civil/news/jdw/jdw020729_1_n.shtml
sounds like hover cars aren't too far off.

call it alien intervention or fringe science but  this controversial scientist's webpage has simple kitchen material "Lifters"

http://jlnlabs.imars.com/lifters/tutorialfr/indexen.htm
plus a whole bunch of others who reproduced his designs
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/liftbldr.htm

is it just simple physics? or a whole bunch of crack-pots?
I haven't built one , yet. [8]

and if a whole bunch of nerds have these cool designs, you can only imagine what boeing would have.
They might be made out of something MUCH heavier; like any other type of wood besides balsa. and maybe they double wrap the aluminum
foil.

and If you're clever enough to find his main page, you might be-able to discover how cold-fusion works. (no , I'M SERIOUS:)))))
85  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / canadian music rocks, eh on: May 05, 2004, 15:13:10
everyone knows canada is the place for music

http://www.cbcradio3.com/issues/2003_01_03/main.cfm

and most of them aren't even sum41 or avril lavigne
86  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / sky scrying on: April 21, 2004, 13:00:19

clouds look like things
87  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / co-ordinated leyline experiments on: April 21, 2004, 00:35:18

I had some idea's concerning leylines, however I have little information on leylines in general.

I have recently only found a couple of leylines in my area, and most are weakened by the many straight ugly roads that cross the landscape

anyhow, anyone interested or with any info on the subject (or experience)

please reply with something cool
88  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / accepting attacks on: April 15, 2004, 14:40:35
what if you accept someone elses bad karma? what if you try and become a sink for negativity? will it lessen the global karma?  

what if you accept someone elses pain? if you knowingly accept someone elses bad karma, for reasons of good, wouldn't that simply turn it into good karma?  

89  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / strike anywhere on: April 05, 2004, 16:07:50
they rock[8D]

www.exitenglish.com
(includes free(dom) music)
90  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / exciting english (oxymoron, AND alliteration) on: March 23, 2004, 22:24:05
intimidating instances of initial interest
slowly seperating sounds of silence
externally explicit, eternally empty
visionary vestibules vary violently
future forward forever forgotten

attitudes alone, accelerating acceptance
horribly hot hessian hangovers
deeply drunken dimwitted dangers
street strangle, stumbling stairs
good grief, greater god
waste water went west

anyone else got any more?

91  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / how this site changed my life on: March 15, 2004, 15:33:25

First Off I just wanna say some thanks to the Moderators and Robert Bruce for keeping this site up and running (despite many tribulations ).

Anyhow, N.E.W energy ways is such a fantastic piece of literature, not only does it deal will complicated and abstract ideas but it puts it in a way all the idiots can understand.  It also helps teach good introspection, as the energy body is linked very closely to emotions so that clearing energy blockages is akin to fixing emotional problems.

But the main thing that changed in my life is my point of view. Call it your third eye , or whatever but everything just LOOKS DIFFERENT, and in a good way.(that and telekinesis)

This site is great because it has The writings of Robert Bruce, and these forums. As the information given to us by Robert based on his experieces, it gives a sorta "beacon" that we can either go towards, or imitate.

The forums are like a training ground to learn and share experiences, while attempting to keep a un-biased and skeptical outlook on things.  For me however it is difficult now too determine the true limits of what is humanly possible, and also makes my skepticism shrivle into near nothingness (which I hear is the path towards everlasting enlightenment)(that and being a wordsmith).

Anyhow this is a great site  and I wish good luck to everyones personal exploits, unless its of course intended to throw strange fruit at this topic in which case, you go eat a banana.(only strange because of its shape).

92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / finally AP'ed ,(or did I)? on: March 12, 2004, 16:06:19

well not more than an hour ago I had what could be considered my first "true" astral projection, Ive had on many occasions lucid dreams but this one was different.

having little sleep the previous night I decided to go take a nap in the library, I was also doing energy raising on the long bus ride to my school.

anyhow, I wanted to really go home and sleep there, so all of a sudden I was in my room, except, the room wasn't exactly the same, I went to go see if my brother was around,

I think I had about 3 different projections in the same one,
however I never saw my "body" and it was all very dream like,

whats the difference between a WILD (wake induced lucid dream) and Astral projection?
93  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Carpet Scrying on: February 24, 2004, 17:24:08
why use a mirror?

I was lying on my carpet one day when my mind started to make images out of the "shadings" in the carpet, that craziest part is that they changes when I thought of other things,

anyhow, the  other night I was trying this again, and I saw some freaky demon things, but I had mentioned solomons keys and goetia earlier in the night
but I knew I could draw better looking Scarier things (on paper) so I didn't fear them, I knew that thier image was just for intimidation purposees

anyhow, I don't really care if anyone replys or not, Im goina continue my carpet scrying!
94  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / pre-cog or coincidence? on: February 23, 2004, 15:08:16
hey people last night I had a rather disturbing dream,

I saw somebody on what appeared to be scaffolding, I remember thinking in my dream "that guy has a lotta guts to be up there, since Im so afraid of heights like that"

just then he fell, and I felt horrible, like it was my fault. I dreamt many people seeing it and being shocked, the height was about 10 storys up.

well this morning I heard in the news that a student at my school had died, on his birthday, with many witnesses.

He fell from an 11 story window, he was a 2nd year engineering student.

I didn't know him, but as soon as i heard the news I remembered my entire dream, and the part about someone falling, it was very creepy
95  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / chemtrails on: February 20, 2004, 00:42:51
Ive recently started researching "chemtrails" and I stumbled upon these sites

http://www.radarmatrix.com/
http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dclatestonmctowerarrays25may02.shtml

its sorta scary the stuff the american government will do, I suggest every body make orgonite devices and bust those clouds

this site is cool too
http://www.gocs1.com/Psionics/index.htm
96  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Humour on: February 13, 2004, 14:27:19
hey everybody has a sense of humour, despite how different they may be

mine is sorta on the "is he really insane? or is that straight jacket for fashion" lines

what is your sense of humour like ?

here's acouple more
" I only eat because I have to"
"sometimes I really enjoy a good kick to the groin"
"and on the other hand we have different fingers"
97  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / ancension and broadcasting light on: February 12, 2004, 16:27:50
hey everybody here

this is for people who are aware that they can transmit energy over long distances

I have a suggestion, everybody who is able to do such things, perhaps for only 5 mins a day, broadcast light and love over the entire earth,

I think if we get enough people broadcasting such energys we can improve the world, perhaps even heal it.

anytime of the day anywhere in the world, just for a moment.
98  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / blessings on: February 12, 2004, 16:02:41
hey people Ive been attuned by a reiki master and Ive noticed that my hands of healing light are getting stronger daily

anyhow, a website suggested that you can pas on reiki energy to inanimate objects as well as non-living stuff, sort of like a blessing

many reiki masters "bless" their food, or their car or etc etc,

Im starting to do it for fun, not only do I pass on reiki energy to every living in my household daily, but Im starting to place blessings on the food, water and vitamins I ingest as well  as the "cheeba" I smoke (I also include a soma like sacrifice ritual with that)

Ive  been blessing my skateboards so they don't break, Ill even go so far as to bless the satelite tv so that something interesting is on.  

Its fun and interesting, You can also try and "program" the stuff to do things that you want it to do (ie align your chakras, or get you super high)

anyone forsee and problems with this? besides me losing energy I don't really think there will be any problems.
99  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / philosophers stone on: February 10, 2004, 22:17:48
Im starting to think that alchemy is really cool, I'm going to do some research and try and find a nice quick way to become a god.

http://zptech.net/

Ive heard rumors of a mercury based elixer that can turn any metal into gold, and when ingested turns the drinker into an immortal
100  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / channeling..... on: February 09, 2004, 17:40:48
the dragon talks in truth but your lies cloud the wisdom

hey peeps, i want everybody to start talking to themselves more often, instead of "contacting" some being (PLEASE TALK TO ME ANNUNAKI)

why not just ask the questions? Ive found that they get answered for you even when your not channelling, why?

your dragon (dark subconscious) will chat all day long if you like, and personal growth will be achieved, I have answered my own questions instantly,

soooooooooooooo

this post should be for people to post the jist of their internal conversations, and the enlgithement /knowledge wisdom that you acquired

so go ahead and post your internal monolog Ill start:

"I am rather hungry" "why are you hungry?"
"because Im bored"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21