The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 10:13:05

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 52
1  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: 15 second lesson - Lucid Dream Experience on: Yesterday at 18:41:57
Observing (without emotion) is certainly a good strategy.

But to achieve sth maybe try to give a command showing your strong intent instead of asking question.

Instead of 'can you help me with this?' just say 'help me with this'.

There's nothing bad about being a bit of a boss in the non-physical.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Discovery - Movie on: November 03, 2017, 19:32:03
Generally t.v. and move makers are more interested in money then the truth.
Yep. Klingons look waaayyyyy different.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Discovery - Movie on: October 31, 2017, 11:59:54
I'm kind of happy you didn't mean the new Star Trek show with the same name on Netflix.
 wink
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Being able to project only by focusing on breathing. How is that possible? on: October 17, 2017, 19:30:30
There are many techniques, not all are based on visualisations.

Some are more tactile or 'kinetic'.

Your breath is something regular and soothing and calming. Like a mantra you can speak in your mind.
It helps to get focussed. So I believe it can work for some people.

Whatever floats your boat.  wink
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 17, 2017, 17:15:25
About 2-3 weeks ago I read the FK resource in full (after only skimming it years ago) and I am very impressed. I like his simplified Focus model (compared to Monroe) and share many of his views. The difference to my views I see in his view on (re-)incarnations and connected to that what constitutes the "Total Self / Higher Self / I-There / Oversoul" (or whatever you call it) which he calls the Primary Essence in F4. To me the difference is just the choice of words or some in semantics. I liked the fact that he supported the idea of chakras and energy bodies from his own experiences - with a necessary and justified warning about getting too much stuck on belief systems about it.

All in all it's a great read and it becomes clear that he was a very experienced NPMR researcher.
6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I was finally able to bring a song back from a dream- You can listen to it here! on: August 19, 2017, 18:07:34
Cool that you remember the tune and can re-produce it musically.

I also had songs but cannot bring them back, neither would I be able to transpose them from memory to songs. I do not have the harmonic hearing for this.

Well done!

Do you play it live when recording or did you program it in a DAW with a piano VST?
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: "5th dimension" projection on: August 18, 2017, 19:04:24
Your 'blob experience' reminds me of what William Buhlman once wrote about visiting his Higher Self. It was a bit similar to yours.
8  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: Hereward Carrington on: August 10, 2017, 18:58:11
It's very worth a read indeed.
9  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Does individual consciousness survive transition on: July 31, 2017, 18:44:46
With all this in mind I do believe (as you do)that the physical life is meant to be temporary...a trial or an accident , if you want . And  at the time of transition we no longer have to wake up to this plane. In other words we can enjoy the  permanent  environment of the spirits... That is until (as some believe) we have to incarnate, again! smiley
I do not believe it is an 'accident'. Regression hypnosis tells us that it is planned in advance. I also do not think that we are forced to incarnate again. There might be some 'force' that is felt (like 'karma' or what Robert Monroe called 'work load') but free will is still there. As a "Higher Self" we have a 'different overview' (again quote Monroe) so we might 'think' and feel different about physical lives as we do now due to all the hardships we have to endure.

This being said I agree to all other things that is said above.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Death Bed Confession From Area 51 Scientist on: July 18, 2017, 13:52:03
Regarding the topic of Area 51, I also recommend watching this.

http://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Area_51_Farsight_Project_main_page.html

Blind Conditions for All Remote-Viewing Data: All remote viewing for this project (as with all projects conducted at The Farsight Institute) was conducted under totally blind conditions. The viewers were told nothing about the project or specific targets while they were conducting their remote-viewing sessions. They were only instructed by a non-leading email that there is a target, and that they should remote view it.

A Note About the Quality of the Remote Viewing for This Project: willy Allgire, Daz Smith, and Aziz Brown have well-documented public track records with remote viewing, a great deal of which is available to see on the web site for The Farsight Institute in diverse projects, some of which span many years. The quality of the remote-viewing sessions for this project is absolutely stellar. These remote-viewing sessions are clear representations of the targets, both verbally and with unambiguous drawings.

The Remote-Viewing Target for This Project:

Target #16: The viewer will remote view the U.S. governmental facilities inside Area 51 in Nevada during April 2017. The remote viewer will perceive the area on the surface as well as all elements below the surface. The remote viewer will perceive the most advanced technology that exists in Area 51, as well as other elements that attract the attention of the remote viewer.

Note: The above target description was given to the remote viewers only AFTER the remote viewers had completed and delivered all remote viewing (paper sessions and video) for this project.

cool
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I thought the vibrations were my husband's spirit visiting me... on: July 01, 2017, 20:43:40
Hello Jen. Since you asked for books, here is my (short) list of recommended reading, I restricted it to one book per author:

William Buhlman - Adventures In The Afterlife
Jurgen Ziewe - Vistas Of Infinity
Kurt Leland - The Multidimensional Human
Louis Minero - Demystifying the Out-of-Body Experience: A Practical Manual for Exploration and Personal Evolution
Robert A. Monroe - Journeys Ouf Of The Body
Rick Stack - Out-Of-Body Adventures: 30 Days to the Most Exciting Experience of Your Life
Robert Bruce - Astral Dynamics
Michael Newton - Journey Of Souls
Dolores Cannon - Between Death And Life

Comments. The last two are not AP/OBE-books per se but rather based on regression hypnosis but I recommend them anyway to give an even fuller picture - although especially the first two books, Buhlman and Ziewe, also already do this quite well. Stack and Bruce are more "technical". Minero is also technical with its own rather bulky terminology, but still worth getting into. Buhlman's first book "Adventures Beyond The Body" is also recommendable if you want to learn technique. Monroe is the classic for many projectors (although not one of my favs) that is why I include it, he's the founder of the TMI institute where OBE courses are held and he also was the inventor of HemiSync for brain entrainment by sounds to have OBEs and other experiences.

I wish you all the best in your newly begun journey of discovery of the wider reality.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Contact on: June 20, 2017, 18:16:43
I've seen it once, many years ago, but haven't forgotten about it. Definitely a worthwhile watch. Highly recommendable.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I thought I was Jesus!! on: June 01, 2017, 20:18:20
I am god,
we are god,
he/she is god,
they are god.

god god god.
Kinda wish there was another word for god......maybe Kevin?

Just read that word backwards. Maybe it helps.  grin

14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Would it be okay to sing this on the astral plane? on: January 22, 2017, 05:54:10
takes practice
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Would it be okay to sing this on the astral plane? on: January 21, 2017, 23:28:16
Depends on how you sing it. Try to hit the right notes and stay on the right pitch. Then you'll vibrate correctly in harmony with the universe. Even better: try to sing it all in 432 Hz music instead of 440 Hz.
440 is more likely to attract bad entities. 432 attracts the higher ones. Or so.
 undecided evil
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How are you sure astral projection does not end when we die physically? on: January 19, 2017, 21:30:00
Thanks for cheering me up, guys. Before I used to believe fanatically in the afterlife but when a psychiatrist convinced me almost all of what I  saw during sleep paralyses might have been mere hallucinations, I started doubting my beliefs and I needed such reassurance because the fear of death had struck the place of my previous afterlife fanatism and has been following me around as a paranoia ever since.
ask that psychologist what is a hallucination? then he will give you a definition along the lines of sth not being 'real'.
Then ask him what is real and what not, and what is real(ity) anyway ... then you will see how stuck HE (not you) is in his thinking!  wink
17  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Do animals have souls on: January 17, 2017, 22:04:20
The answer actually is: No.

They ARE souls who HAVE an animal body.

wink
18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: We have chosen to be physical on: January 15, 2017, 01:36:21
what makes you so sure, i'm not going to follow any protocols, like go into the light none of that
conspiracy theories do hold value and truths, but not all of them
19  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: We have chosen to be physical on: January 14, 2017, 01:37:19
They think that spiritual ‘growth’ has to be about withdrawing from life and that only by dedicating oneself purely to meditation, chanting, ritual, and prayer will it be possible for spiritual understanding and enlightenment to manifest itself.
Just know that none of this is necessary.
It is probably because this physical life is a strain, it is hard, it is suffering. People want to "remember" sth better. It is about memory of what we 'truly' are.

And besides, it is fun to be super spiritual. It's good for your EGO.  evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kDso5ElFRg

wink
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What happened that made you realize astral projection is real on: January 07, 2017, 21:21:49
Of course AP is real because EVERYTHING is REAL.

smiley

You are consciousness having an experience. Experience is always real, no matter what the basis of it is.

If you look for "evidence" that it is somehow "proving" that AP can deliver information from the physical, then look here:

http://astral-seminar.weebly.com/blog/validations-for-obe-english

cool smiley
21  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Why are we here? Why are we dreaming? on: January 05, 2017, 22:03:55
What if actually "dreaming" is one of the most important "activities" we are meant to perform during our physical lives? Maybe our schooling on Earth is not as much active while we are awake, and taking a break while we are asleep / dreaming, but closer to the opposite: schooling while dreaming, and taking a break from it when being awake?

Maybe "we are here" not so much for being awake, and learning something while so, but for "dreaming", and learning to deal with a thought responsive environment in more manageable smaller bites, to prepare us for our "full time" accession / return onto a fully thought responsive plane of existence.

Thanks for this interesting perspective, certainly thought provoking. While I still think that experience of the physical is key to this experience, the way we normally 'escape' this physical reality with our consciousness and memory is by default done by dreaming for every human.

So I think it is also an important part of the 'incarnational' experience package. Somehow I think it leads us back to where we came from, just no entirely. It's like diving down into a deep water and then looking up and diving up it a bit again to get a look at where the light shines through the water surface (but never really resurfacing again (until we die).

Moreover, it shows us  more of what we truly "are". The confusing impression of a dream is in my view due to the fact that our conscious physical mind (brain if you will) cannot make sense of the higher experience but when you are "in the dream" everything makes perfect sense (a fact that is often overlooked by many!) and you are not confused at all. This shows to me that this dream reality is as right and apt as the physical for us.

Just think about it: A dream is only confusing when you try to remember it and NOT when you had it and lived through it as a living consciousness. Then everything made perfect sense and you acted and interacted like in the physical.

As said, a fact that is often overlooked when people argue that dreams are only confusing stuff that are not supposed to "make sense". They do, we just do not understand it most of the times in the aftermath, but did so when we were in it.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Strange Experience! Lucid Dream Induced Vibrations! (Advice Please) on: January 03, 2017, 22:56:07
I remember that was my first OBE also when it started. I was flying and making swimming movements and got lucid the moment I noticed how ridiculous it was to 'swim in the air'. Then I also was back in my body/room (or the RTZ version of it) and had the vibrations (but they were actually kundalini-like energy vibes, that's another story).

The thing behind you could have been an astral hitch-hiker. Monroe also wrote about them.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Still Knocking at the Door on: December 27, 2016, 21:38:29
I have the same thoughts and a little fear that if I am in the physical and I am wrong to think I am in the NP, I will hit the ground below and die. But every time I jump anyway and fly away. And very often I end up in castles like you did.
Haha, I remember that one too. Once when I already stood on the outside windowsill and went back inside the room in order to do a 'test flight' there. I lifted and hovered 1 metre in the air, so I knew it was all fine and I was in the astral. I then went out again to take off into the air on a beautiful sunny day.  cool
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas to you all of my friends here at the pulse!! on: December 25, 2016, 23:33:01
I wish you all a happy time and celebration and a great 2017!
 smiley
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How are you sure astral projection does not end when we die physically? on: December 25, 2016, 19:27:20
But how come can you have consciousnes without feeding it to function somehow, I mean without an organism it's integrated into?
In my view you see it the wrong way around. It is consiousness that fills the vehicle ("body"). The higher order steers the lower one (mind over matter). So you can discard a vehicle (physical, etheric, astral whatever body) when it is of no use to you anymore. It's the vitality principle. It is mind / consciousness / soul that activates and uses "bodies" in matter or non-physical matter reality frames, not vice versa.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 52