The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2018, 07:17:45

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53
1  Healing / Welcome to Healing discussions! / Re: How can Traditional Chinese Medicine become mainstream? on: June 15, 2018, 00:47:18
Acupuncture is an odd thing, in that it works, but only slightly.
The placebo component seems to account for 80% of the effectiveness in clinical trials.
Most clinical trials that 'evaluate' alternative healing methods seem not even worth the paper they are written on.

Moreover, the prelmininary assumptions are faulty because every holistic procedure is indidivual, this cannot be mirrored adequately in mass trials in clinics, for the most part at least.

It is pretended that alternative medicine should work like the mass so-called 'science-based' (what a laugh) mainstream pharma medicine, but it does not. Give a cure for the same 'disease' but it already fails since dis-eases are differently categorized in alternative medicine from the start. So there is not even a common basis to go from mostly.

And most (not all, but most) double or triple placebo trials are biased since on most 'evaluation' panels there's as a majority of pharma operatives as staff on. And they are not impartial. Never were.

And then there's the elephant in the room ... the hated placebo effect that should not even exist in the first place in the worldview of mainstream medicine. It is a mind healing effect more or less, dependent on or in part independent of the method administered, that is true. But in general it can be said that for the mainstreeam it should better not exist either ... I could go on here, but better let go now.

Peace.  cool
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: FYI, RE: Ted Vollers, of MBT forums on: June 08, 2018, 04:57:06
Still have an account there. This is sad.

I had wondered why they had changed the main admin a few months ago, so this might be one or even the main reason.

All the best on your further journey, Ted. You will be missed here for sure.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have proof that GOD cannot be black!!! on: May 01, 2018, 06:44:02
Yeah I remember stuff like this. The Pulse was way wackier back then, lol. I think part of it may have been the early internet, and part of it was that this was before the split with Robert Bruce. A lot of the wackiness left with him, lol.
15 years, wow.  cool

I'm not his fan either but poor Mr Bruce. Let's blame him for everything now which we don't like (is he Russian?) since he's not on here to defend himself. Easy game.
 wink
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 27, 2018, 01:52:00
Wow, reads fascinating. So you go there every night now, and that for still over 90 times to help this guy? Keep us updated on developments and progress.

Curious, what did you mean with that big-handed hairy "European culture"? Some cavemen or what? Just saying that we shave here in Europe too and my hands are not big either. Or did you mean some ancient 'savage' cavemen?
 cheesy wink
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: AP Lucidity level on: April 14, 2018, 23:52:17
Yeah, some say it can become even 'more real' than the physical.
 cool
6  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Where do dreams take place? on: April 12, 2018, 22:18:47
Did a quick search and found I wrote more on this topic years 7 ago here:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/skeptic_who_wants_to_believe_is_it_a_dream-t34120.0.html;msg282464#msg282464

(and see how time flies in the physical/3D on the Pulse, incredible....  shocked shocked )
7  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Where do dreams take place? on: April 12, 2018, 22:15:43
But if there is no space in the non-physical, how could I go from my house to a friends house?  Am I just changing the images in my head and imagining traveling there? 
Exactly because there is no timespace / spacetime in the NP you can go to your friend's house in past present and even potential future states, then retrieve information, get instant validations (past, present) from the physical., remote view, etc.  wink
8  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Where do dreams take place? on: April 11, 2018, 01:18:28
dreams and projections are in the non-physical, there is no 'space' as we know it, maybe even 'no time', all of these things pertain to the physical 3D experience with its rulesets

hence it is difficult to 'locate' any experience that is not what we commonly term as 'physical', it is not in our body or brain or whatever, but it is (real), that is the most important point, any experience is 'real', go with that and things become easier
 wink
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Guide access? on: April 08, 2018, 23:45:18
"Blind faith" wink

That means literally when in "the Void" without clear visuals I stretched out a hand, but sometimes I am also grabbed from the beginning. Those were always helpers (sometimes the same, sometimes s.o. new) helping me to project, to kind of 'move'.

Sometimes I saw them and flew with them over nice landscape sceneries hand in hand or on other occasions talked to them about different things. Sometimes they help you out and you do not see them anymore because it is not required (task was just to help you 'exit'). Sometimes I saw them as blurry shapes, which to me showed that they operate from a higher reality ('frequency' if you will) somehow.
10  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 02, 2018, 00:26:28
That gradual "push" has been occurring for a while now. I don't consider it a "Event" though. I see the word "Event" as more of a extraordinary occurrence with a profound effect.
I do not really believe in 'The Event'.

I believe in 'The Shift'.
 wink

It's a different thing, it might consist of separate events building up on each other. So yes, something might happen that is registered by many.

However, we had a similar frenzy in 2015 for September ( see here: http://in5d.com/2015-frequency-shift/ ) like we had now for March, not to mention December 2012 when many expected more drastic events. They did not happen. Nor in 2015. Not sure if they happen now. I do not exclude possibilties but remain on the skeptical side.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projection, is going inward, not outward, so.... ? on: April 01, 2018, 21:55:09
Going "inward" is not to be interpreted 100% literal as going inside your body.Going inward maybe means going more to your spiritual essence which he called F4. It's what you also do when you go from F1 to F2 or F3. At least that is how I understand it.

Yes, F2 for Frank was private-only zone but he also wrote (iirc) that there might be overlaps with F3 which is the public zone where you meet 'other' consciousness/souls/beings. F2 as an only-private area is moreover controversial imv. Just consider dream telepathy or 'projectors' meeting dreamers - and lots of other mixed and differnt kind of experiences more.

Not everything he said must be entirely true or agreed upon. Bear in mind it was his own experiences and conclusions therefrom only, after all. I like his write-ups though because mostly the resonate with me well.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My OBE And How I Contacted An Extra Terrestrial Being on: March 19, 2018, 16:22:18
1) Why and how did this happen to me?
I assume your Higher Self wanted you to 'wake up' to this. That there is more than your physical body and to experience it for your own development.
2) Why did the image of "Lord Shiva" appear right after that question that I asked about us being the only ones in the universe?
As Nameless already wrote, sometimes you are shown for reassurance and understanding some things that resonate with your current/prior belief system.
3) How to Astral Travel again?
Lots or resources on how to learn it. This very website is one. Also some good books are recommendable such as by William Buhlman. I also recommend Robert Monroe's books for more general information, not just learning it. And also the Frank Kepple resource which you will find here on the Astral Pulse, just search for it. Many threads here are about techniques and/or how to learn to project/phase, meditate, lucid dream, etc.
4)Why did right after my OBE I became acquainted with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev?
Again, something that might resonate with you anway was shown to you to point you from there in the right direction it seems.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I did it. Sort of on: March 11, 2018, 23:41:32
Many projections have a 'dream like quality' to them because you always (or often) have  lucidity fluctuations. Moreover, the astral is thought-responsive and thus it is like in dreams that your subconscious often produces your own thought projections and emotions (fears, doubts, expectaitons, joy, desires, etc.). Your thought forms are 'real' nonetheless.
And then there's the theory (which I also cling to) that everything is a projection of the mind, including dreams, in other words: you are already projecting while dreaming, just in a kind of 'personal astral zone' or as Frank Kepple called it "focus F2".
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Excited to find this forum on: March 09, 2018, 22:35:22
Welcome and have some fun around here!
 smiley
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Relax - Enjoy - You Will Succeed on: March 02, 2018, 23:29:25
I like that technique.
I'll give it a try.

wink
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Drayton Manifest Technique (My New Method) on: February 28, 2018, 02:26:47
Nice write-up. It resonates a lot with me. Well done.

Of course it is never a guarantee that it works for me since not all methods work. But I might give it a try. I have the intent (goal) focus anyway already, shouldn't be a greater problem.

Also, putting positive emotion in it is good for me (looking forward to the experience with joy) which is what mostly gets me projected in the first place.

That breathing pattern you mean is seconds and inhale-hold-exhale - I suppose?
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello, I'm new here on: February 04, 2018, 20:57:10
Welcome to the forum! Have fun!

I like your lovely avatar name.  smiley
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Willpower's role in AP on: January 31, 2018, 23:36:46
I think will power is overrated. Once a person has 'that moment' no matter what it is; that is losing weight, learning to play an instrument, ap, whatever that's when it becomes possible. It's that AHA moment when it suddenly makes sense, then it all falls into place and you don't even need willpower, you have something better. Personally I just call it the magic moment. LOL

Indeed. It's a kind of 'follow-you-bliss'-state-of-mind.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: New Insidious movie Creature on: January 26, 2018, 04:19:44
Science-Fiction and Fantasy can be a form of Channeling.

Thus many "fictional" beings can have a nonphysical and nonfictional basis indeed.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Willpower's role in AP on: January 20, 2018, 21:52:18
I also hope it's a belief trap.

I had this idea lately that either my will(power) was not strong enough although I have a great desire to go astral for EVERY night.

And the other idea was that my targets are not 'worthy' enough. T. Campbell also says that you should seek spiritual growth when 'going out' into NPMR. Fun is not allowed. And I did not even seek fun adventures, I seek information because I love getting knowledge that "could" be reliable.

But as Selski said, I hope it is Bollox.

wink
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question: Would it be possible to astral project into a a novel's story? on: December 15, 2017, 13:02:59
Yes, of course. I was in a walking dead episode last night.
shocked

Hope you did not get bitten.

wink
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question: Would it be possible to astral project into a a novel's story? on: December 13, 2017, 20:42:53
Once I was spiderman, jumping around between skyscraper walls of a big city, shooting out my net from my wrists, swinging and then making summersaults, and later hanging head-down with my net into a yard.

Here's Mr Leland on the Human Culture Zone:

http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-projection-log/2007/188-the-human-culture-zone-causal-body-lower-mental-plane

itís possible to enter the world view of a famous person or the plot of a novel, play, or opera and experience it as realĖat least as real as anything youíve personally lived through on Earth. Verbal descriptions canít convey the vividness, the depth of immersion, possible when you enter a world view or novel plot here. Unlike a virtual reality game, itís indistinguishable from life, and satisfies a hunger to know anything you may care to know about that person or novel so thoroughly that mere thrill seeking seems like a waste of time.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: William Buhlman interview with Phase Evolution Youtube on: December 07, 2017, 17:08:18
Without having seen the video, what does he mean with (no) direct technique?

Indirect = getting lucid in dream state?

Does WB2B method count as direct or indirect then?

Sure, very few people can do it from waking state by meditation or focus shifting alone.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: November 23, 2017, 20:01:33
Wow, Lumaza, very cool.  cool

Please keep us updated with new successfully done assignments in your new official retrieval career.

A few months ago I was asked by a lady in the non-physical when I wanted to go to somewhere else (from the Void) if I didn't want to 'do some care' first. I was confused because I had not expected a voice talking to me at that point and did not get what she wanted. Only later it occurred to me that she might have been an aide/retriever from the other side and might have meant doing retrieval work with her (as her aid from the physical side I assume).

I then later offered help and called out to retrievers by setting intent for retrievals. But nothing came out of it. Seems they don't let me even try. Then I had other targets again and forgot about it again. Now you remind me again.

Maybe I should renew my offer and give it another try. It is always a good feeling when you have helped someone move on. (Well ... maybe, if you find the time then, in your next team meeting with the Help Center staff you could put in a good word for me, okay?  wink )
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Challenge: Focus on: November 21, 2017, 16:47:15
Thanks, Lumaza, for always keeping us motivated.

I will give that focus video a try.

smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53