The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 25, 2018, 13:34:14

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 52
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello, I'm new here on: February 04, 2018, 20:57:10
Welcome to the forum! Have fun!

I like your lovely avatar name.  smiley
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Willpower's role in AP on: January 31, 2018, 23:36:46
I think will power is overrated. Once a person has 'that moment' no matter what it is; that is losing weight, learning to play an instrument, ap, whatever that's when it becomes possible. It's that AHA moment when it suddenly makes sense, then it all falls into place and you don't even need willpower, you have something better. Personally I just call it the magic moment. LOL

Indeed. It's a kind of 'follow-you-bliss'-state-of-mind.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: New Insidious movie Creature on: January 26, 2018, 04:19:44
Science-Fiction and Fantasy can be a form of Channeling.

Thus many "fictional" beings can have a nonphysical and nonfictional basis indeed.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Willpower's role in AP on: January 20, 2018, 21:52:18
I also hope it's a belief trap.

I had this idea lately that either my will(power) was not strong enough although I have a great desire to go astral for EVERY night.

And the other idea was that my targets are not 'worthy' enough. T. Campbell also says that you should seek spiritual growth when 'going out' into NPMR. Fun is not allowed. And I did not even seek fun adventures, I seek information because I love getting knowledge that "could" be reliable.

But as Selski said, I hope it is Bollox.

wink
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question: Would it be possible to astral project into a a novel's story? on: December 15, 2017, 13:02:59
Yes, of course. I was in a walking dead episode last night.
shocked

Hope you did not get bitten.

wink
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question: Would it be possible to astral project into a a novel's story? on: December 13, 2017, 20:42:53
Once I was spiderman, jumping around between skyscraper walls of a big city, shooting out my net from my wrists, swinging and then making summersaults, and later hanging head-down with my net into a yard.

Here's Mr Leland on the Human Culture Zone:

http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-projection-log/2007/188-the-human-culture-zone-causal-body-lower-mental-plane

itís possible to enter the world view of a famous person or the plot of a novel, play, or opera and experience it as realĖat least as real as anything youíve personally lived through on Earth. Verbal descriptions canít convey the vividness, the depth of immersion, possible when you enter a world view or novel plot here. Unlike a virtual reality game, itís indistinguishable from life, and satisfies a hunger to know anything you may care to know about that person or novel so thoroughly that mere thrill seeking seems like a waste of time.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: William Buhlman interview with Phase Evolution Youtube on: December 07, 2017, 17:08:18
Without having seen the video, what does he mean with (no) direct technique?

Indirect = getting lucid in dream state?

Does WB2B method count as direct or indirect then?

Sure, very few people can do it from waking state by meditation or focus shifting alone.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: November 23, 2017, 20:01:33
Wow, Lumaza, very cool.  cool

Please keep us updated with new successfully done assignments in your new official retrieval career.

A few months ago I was asked by a lady in the non-physical when I wanted to go to somewhere else (from the Void) if I didn't want to 'do some care' first. I was confused because I had not expected a voice talking to me at that point and did not get what she wanted. Only later it occurred to me that she might have been an aide/retriever from the other side and might have meant doing retrieval work with her (as her aid from the physical side I assume).

I then later offered help and called out to retrievers by setting intent for retrievals. But nothing came out of it. Seems they don't let me even try. Then I had other targets again and forgot about it again. Now you remind me again.

Maybe I should renew my offer and give it another try. It is always a good feeling when you have helped someone move on. (Well ... maybe, if you find the time then, in your next team meeting with the Help Center staff you could put in a good word for me, okay?  wink )
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: New Challenge: Focus on: November 21, 2017, 16:47:15
Thanks, Lumaza, for always keeping us motivated.

I will give that focus video a try.

smiley
10  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: 15 second lesson - Lucid Dream Experience on: November 20, 2017, 18:41:57
Observing (without emotion) is certainly a good strategy.

But to achieve sth maybe try to give a command showing your strong intent instead of asking question.

Instead of 'can you help me with this?' just say 'help me with this'.

There's nothing bad about being a bit of a boss in the non-physical.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Discovery - Movie on: November 03, 2017, 19:32:03
Generally t.v. and move makers are more interested in money then the truth.
Yep. Klingons look waaayyyyy different.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Discovery - Movie on: October 31, 2017, 11:59:54
I'm kind of happy you didn't mean the new Star Trek show with the same name on Netflix.
 wink
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Being able to project only by focusing on breathing. How is that possible? on: October 17, 2017, 19:30:30
There are many techniques, not all are based on visualisations.

Some are more tactile or 'kinetic'.

Your breath is something regular and soothing and calming. Like a mantra you can speak in your mind.
It helps to get focussed. So I believe it can work for some people.

Whatever floats your boat.  wink
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 17, 2017, 17:15:25
About 2-3 weeks ago I read the FK resource in full (after only skimming it years ago) and I am very impressed. I like his simplified Focus model (compared to Monroe) and share many of his views. The difference to my views I see in his view on (re-)incarnations and connected to that what constitutes the "Total Self / Higher Self / I-There / Oversoul" (or whatever you call it) which he calls the Primary Essence in F4. To me the difference is just the choice of words or some in semantics. I liked the fact that he supported the idea of chakras and energy bodies from his own experiences - with a necessary and justified warning about getting too much stuck on belief systems about it.

All in all it's a great read and it becomes clear that he was a very experienced NPMR researcher.
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: I was finally able to bring a song back from a dream- You can listen to it here! on: August 19, 2017, 18:07:34
Cool that you remember the tune and can re-produce it musically.

I also had songs but cannot bring them back, neither would I be able to transpose them from memory to songs. I do not have the harmonic hearing for this.

Well done!

Do you play it live when recording or did you program it in a DAW with a piano VST?
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: "5th dimension" projection on: August 18, 2017, 19:04:24
Your 'blob experience' reminds me of what William Buhlman once wrote about visiting his Higher Self. It was a bit similar to yours.
17  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: Hereward Carrington on: August 10, 2017, 18:58:11
It's very worth a read indeed.
18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Does individual consciousness survive transition on: July 31, 2017, 18:44:46
With all this in mind I do believe (as you do)that the physical life is meant to be temporary...a trial or an accident , if you want . And  at the time of transition we no longer have to wake up to this plane. In other words we can enjoy the  permanent  environment of the spirits... That is until (as some believe) we have to incarnate, again! smiley
I do not believe it is an 'accident'. Regression hypnosis tells us that it is planned in advance. I also do not think that we are forced to incarnate again. There might be some 'force' that is felt (like 'karma' or what Robert Monroe called 'work load') but free will is still there. As a "Higher Self" we have a 'different overview' (again quote Monroe) so we might 'think' and feel different about physical lives as we do now due to all the hardships we have to endure.

This being said I agree to all other things that is said above.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Death Bed Confession From Area 51 Scientist on: July 18, 2017, 13:52:03
Regarding the topic of Area 51, I also recommend watching this.

http://farsight.org/FarsightPress/Area_51_Farsight_Project_main_page.html

Blind Conditions for All Remote-Viewing Data: All remote viewing for this project (as with all projects conducted at The Farsight Institute) was conducted under totally blind conditions. The viewers were told nothing about the project or specific targets while they were conducting their remote-viewing sessions. They were only instructed by a non-leading email that there is a target, and that they should remote view it.

A Note About the Quality of the Remote Viewing for This Project: willy Allgire, Daz Smith, and Aziz Brown have well-documented public track records with remote viewing, a great deal of which is available to see on the web site for The Farsight Institute in diverse projects, some of which span many years. The quality of the remote-viewing sessions for this project is absolutely stellar. These remote-viewing sessions are clear representations of the targets, both verbally and with unambiguous drawings.

The Remote-Viewing Target for This Project:

Target #16: The viewer will remote view the U.S. governmental facilities inside Area 51 in Nevada during April 2017. The remote viewer will perceive the area on the surface as well as all elements below the surface. The remote viewer will perceive the most advanced technology that exists in Area 51, as well as other elements that attract the attention of the remote viewer.

Note: The above target description was given to the remote viewers only AFTER the remote viewers had completed and delivered all remote viewing (paper sessions and video) for this project.

cool
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I thought the vibrations were my husband's spirit visiting me... on: July 01, 2017, 20:43:40
Hello Jen. Since you asked for books, here is my (short) list of recommended reading, I restricted it to one book per author:

William Buhlman - Adventures In The Afterlife
Jurgen Ziewe - Vistas Of Infinity
Kurt Leland - The Multidimensional Human
Louis Minero - Demystifying the Out-of-Body Experience: A Practical Manual for Exploration and Personal Evolution
Robert A. Monroe - Journeys Ouf Of The Body
Rick Stack - Out-Of-Body Adventures: 30 Days to the Most Exciting Experience of Your Life
Robert Bruce - Astral Dynamics
Michael Newton - Journey Of Souls
Dolores Cannon - Between Death And Life

Comments. The last two are not AP/OBE-books per se but rather based on regression hypnosis but I recommend them anyway to give an even fuller picture - although especially the first two books, Buhlman and Ziewe, also already do this quite well. Stack and Bruce are more "technical". Minero is also technical with its own rather bulky terminology, but still worth getting into. Buhlman's first book "Adventures Beyond The Body" is also recommendable if you want to learn technique. Monroe is the classic for many projectors (although not one of my favs) that is why I include it, he's the founder of the TMI institute where OBE courses are held and he also was the inventor of HemiSync for brain entrainment by sounds to have OBEs and other experiences.

I wish you all the best in your newly begun journey of discovery of the wider reality.
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Contact on: June 20, 2017, 18:16:43
I've seen it once, many years ago, but haven't forgotten about it. Definitely a worthwhile watch. Highly recommendable.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I thought I was Jesus!! on: June 01, 2017, 20:18:20
I am god,
we are god,
he/she is god,
they are god.

god god god.
Kinda wish there was another word for god......maybe Kevin?

Just read that word backwards. Maybe it helps.  grin

23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Would it be okay to sing this on the astral plane? on: January 22, 2017, 05:54:10
takes practice
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Would it be okay to sing this on the astral plane? on: January 21, 2017, 23:28:16
Depends on how you sing it. Try to hit the right notes and stay on the right pitch. Then you'll vibrate correctly in harmony with the universe. Even better: try to sing it all in 432 Hz music instead of 440 Hz.
440 is more likely to attract bad entities. 432 attracts the higher ones. Or so.
 undecided evil
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How are you sure astral projection does not end when we die physically? on: January 19, 2017, 21:30:00
Thanks for cheering me up, guys. Before I used to believe fanatically in the afterlife but when a psychiatrist convinced me almost all of what I  saw during sleep paralyses might have been mere hallucinations, I started doubting my beliefs and I needed such reassurance because the fear of death had struck the place of my previous afterlife fanatism and has been following me around as a paranoia ever since.
ask that psychologist what is a hallucination? then he will give you a definition along the lines of sth not being 'real'.
Then ask him what is real and what not, and what is real(ity) anyway ... then you will see how stuck HE (not you) is in his thinking!  wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 52