The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 05, 2020, 00:07:01

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Brother Just Died Of Alcoholism, Is He OK? on: July 01, 2019, 01:22:35
My condolences, sorry to hear this. It must be hard for you. Even though we know down here that our beloved ones carry on their soul life elsewere it is always hard when they leave the Earth theater where we played together in our roles.

My humble suggestion would be not to worry and ask the question (which here no one can answer for sure unless one is capable of visiting him) if he is fine. Getting active in the process is better. Despite the grieving you can also use it to make prayers or affirmations directed at him or/and his guides for a good and successful transition. It might be work for him because he might have to work some stuff out for him (but we all will have to) but the energy and loving/caring thought you send him are like a beacon that will reach him. I've heard these stories a lot. Affirmations, good wishes from the heart, strong helping intent and prayers reach and aid those who just left this plane.

Many years ago an old school buddy of mine chose to cut his life short with suicide. I then also put out the intent that he has a good transition and is helped and cared for and finds his way home or wherever is best for him in his soul evolution.
Months later in my dream he appeared to me in fine clothing (indicating he was 'well off' and fine) and thanked me for 'carrying' him or 'being a carrier' for him. I did not get it in that dream but later I could interpret it as the intent I had put out and that it successfully had reached him and his guides. It's about the directed energy and love we emanate then. It helps to 'carry' them onwards and upwards.
77  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello on: June 28, 2019, 18:28:00
You're right about the reading.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating.  smiley

Yet I'd still throw William Buhlman's first book (Adventures beyond the body) into the mix if you haven't checked it out yet. It helped me (and many others I have heard/read) to get to my first consciously induced OBE.

Anyway, Welcome!

cool
78  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: I can't view website using google chrome on: June 25, 2019, 19:37:32
Still not all is fixed. Whoever relies on the "show unread posts" or similar searches gets a download request or something. It used to be each thread but it is still the special searches. "New posts" should work because many use it I assume.
79  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: memory consolidation(s)? on: June 20, 2019, 20:29:55
I feel inclined to give your letter visualisation of your affirmatory statement a try, Lumaza.

"By my act of will I "RELEASE" my focus over my physical body. "PLEASE TAKE ME" to your desired destination. "SHOW ME" what I need to "SEE". "PLEASE TEACH ME" what I "NEED TO LEARN". I am "CONSCIOUSLY AWARE, KNOWING" my physical body is lying safely in my bed. "I LEARN" from, "ENJOY" and have full "MEMORY" of them when I awaken for the day."

Maybe even print my own version of it out and hang it on the wall over my bed (I often do similar things, e.g. with targets I wanted to reach).

Normally I always wanted to be 'in control' and set my own targets, I know we talked about this also a while ago here, maybe it is time to really try the guidance by HS thing and go with the flow whereever it carries me for educational purposes (hopefully).

80  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello - just arrived. on: June 17, 2019, 12:20:57
Welcome to the Forum!  smiley
81  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Contact with alien / demon caught on tape on: June 15, 2019, 05:02:54
Actually I was expecting sth like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Snck4fMP_A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlBhvwtuaxY

82  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Contact with alien / demon caught on tape on: June 15, 2019, 02:54:21
I did not see anything in that video.

Reminds me of that GOT episode they all complained about.

Just too dark.  cool wink
83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Fate of Frank Kepple on: June 05, 2019, 00:28:29
It's never been a secret that Frank died... how or when.  He made it quite clear in his last several posts

I know it's a serious topic/thread but I can't help that I find the first two sentences funny because it can be a bit misleading.  wink

For users it was not clear and his last 'public' posts do not give an indication. Here they are. The 3 last ones indeed dealed with his health situation but as you can read he was rather positive about it and said he would be improving.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/profiles/frank-u359.html;sa,showPosts

So that is why it was only hearsay and in recent years I also read some mods here write they don't know or it is not clear and they were just speculating he had transitioned. I would not call it all a 'conspiracy' (and who conspired against who then?) but certainly a kind of 'myth' was created around him and his 'sudden' disappearance in 2005.

So it is good now we know for sure. Thanks to everyone involved.

It is good we have his memory in written form and can cherish and share it. The Kepple Resource is one of the links about AP that I would most likely share to newbies and those who want informed facts. It's awesome (thanks also to Gandalf who compiled it). His legacy remains.
84  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Fate of Frank Kepple on: June 01, 2019, 17:20:50
I wonder why Pulse users were not told before here because over the years many (normal, public) AP threads contained a lot of posted questions and speculations about this - even from moderators themselves who seemed not to know this but should have had access at the old threads in the admin area. Of course it is older and no one maybe searched for it correctly? This admin thread must then have been from 2005 or even earlier? Just wondering.

Thanks anyway for informing us now.
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Receiving Answers on: May 29, 2019, 00:29:52
I would say that was a huge step in the right direction. There is a high likelihood you received a lot more information from the lecture than you consciously remember. If so it will come out eventually. Great job and keep it up.

I have to agree with you that it is very effective to ask specific questions and only one at a time or only related to the same topic.

Try to question the Void when you are in it. It is also likely that you are the most lucid and can remember most of it when you stay in the Void for questionings.

The answers I found are the most reliable and even verifyable ones. Stick to yes/no questions maybe for the beginning. (See my old Void article for more).
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: May 03, 2019, 22:49:19
Fantastic retrieval experience, EV.

So my conclusion would be: It can be about helping the deceased people climbing further up the ladder which does not mean that they necessarily reach the top of it so fast or with one jump so to speak.

I checked the Focus Levels again and if I am right he was then attracted to some kind of religious BST then according to his beliefs in his past life?

https://www.monroeinstituteuk.org/focus-levels/

Focus 24 The site of non-physical activity generated by simple or primitive religious or cultural beliefs.

Focus 25 The expression of the major organized religious beliefs in recent human history.

So you helped him move on/up anyway. Just from his own astral 'badland' (or hell) to F24/25. He wasn't ready and able to go higher (nearer to his original home / Source). But he might be better off now in a BST and can move on from there 'later at another time'.
87  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does every person see the world differently? on: April 30, 2019, 19:58:08
Quite literally referring to our senses (seeing, hearing, smelling, touch) there were always philosophical discussions subsumed under the term 'quale' or (plural) 'qualia'.

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qualia/

It's a bit overly intelectual of course and lacks a spiritual perspective. But generally it is interesting to consider if e.g. the colour red that I see is the same as the colour red that someone else is seeing at the same time. How can we know for sure?
88  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 28, 2019, 00:05:02
Volgerle, I live by the adage, "if it's not broken, don't fix it". This is another of the many times I see that that comes into play here.

Do what works for you. You will be taught more when it is necessary to be. You likely are having little lessons given to you now as it is. Just go with the flow. Like I said "your intent has been heard and recognized.

Don't "overthink" this!  wink
I get what you mean, Lumaza, I understand. But as you might know me a little already, also from my Void article or other posts. I like categorizing, researching, structuring, discussing ... so yes, I am guilty of constant 'overthinking'.
 cheesy
89  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 26, 2019, 17:38:51
So I drop down, you just 'feel' the sensation of descending levels and instinctively trust that you are heading to the right place. I have no visuals now, I am back to 'sensing', which apparently the last several days I have been learning...but honestly, it sucks...

I feel like I am in complete darkness...blackness...so I just wait...it's like the Void and a certain comfort level...

Cool. What I learn from this as a beginner (and I might be wrong) is that you can go over the Void to your 'destination' (= the retrievees location) after all. This is what I did with the drowned children. I was just approaching it from 'down there' (physical) insteaf of 'up there' (F27, higher astral).

So I need not necessarily go over F27/Retrieval-Center/Park/Island first? Maybe it is helpful and useful to have the locational 'ident' where you bring them back to?

Otherwise I would try (as a starter and since my time is limited because I cannot 'hold it' so long like more skilled projecors) to keep going to my destination first, meet the retrievee and then try to gain their trust and take their hand flying to F27 to the Centre - instead of sending them into the light or handing them over to a guide.

So that could work?  huh
90  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 24, 2019, 20:33:43
Just decided to try a projection to that Retrieval/Healing Centre/Cathedral myself. After all I was there 'outside' already so I have the 'ident' somehow of this 'location' in F27. Maybe the guides will help me since I am a 'trainee' and thus 'part of the gang' somehow.  rolleyes grin
91  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 24, 2019, 20:06:24
T-Man,
thanks for the kind words, yes, I also believe that I contributed a necessary part and maybe it was what was needed most for them (and the caretaker/guide) in this particular (and for me peculiar) situation.

EV & Lumaza,
Wow, amazed at reading all of your detailed professional experience(s). I see that as a relative newbie to the art of retrieval I only have started my (learning) process and am motivated to resume it soon after I put it on hold last February.

Friends, please never stop posting here. Let's start a 'Retrieval Club' in this thread and I hope I will be able to add more of my new(bie) experiences then soon (will post a link to blog every time).

Questions I have so far:

So you mainly do the retrievals all by yourself and get them to a place, if I get it right? You do not just let the guide do 'the rest' and guide them to this 'higher place'?

For me there are actually three main types of 'handover' or 'closure' to identify:

either 1) a guide handover or a 2) light event or type 3) going to a 'location' yourself, mostly F27?

I've been once there to this 'Park' or 'Island# but it was the/a library.

So the lady who wanted to see God did not have to be shown a guide or the 'light' anymore since she was already partly retrieved to F27/Island/Park (if I get it right) and to the Healing/Retrieval centre there - and she just needed counselling to be moved on further?

This would be a fourth type for me then. Advanced level. But is it still retrieval or isn't it even more? Counselling? Being or becoming a real 'guide' or guardian angel yourself?

I would call this retrieval work 4.0 already (I'm feel I'm only at 1.02 or maybe 1.03 now) after all.   cheesy

In this situation with the lady I would have tried not to turn into God for her but to 'show' her God by guiding her to some light (type 2) that I would have hoped to appear then (and it usually does in lower astral cases maybe?).

But in this case it would have been wrong then anyway because - as I understand it - she was already transported to this place higher up (Healing/Retrieval Centre, Hospital, Cathedral) and needn't 'a lift' of this kind anymore?

Btw, next to the Library (akashic?) I once made it to a 'Temple Of Healing' (described by Dolores Cannon in her book this way) and it looked like a cathedral indeed with a nice garden in front of it and people were queuing to get inside then on a sunny day. But I was not inside then. I was there with one of my main guides back then and I unfortunatley had to leave to get back to my body then because time was up. So maybe that was another visit to F27 or the "Island" or "Park".

Hope I'll get there soon. I do not feel though I will be able to go to F27 first and start a retrieval directly by going down. I think I cannot do it so far. I still would have have to 'work myself up' from the 'astral hell' together with the retrievee then to bring them to F27 myself.

I'm really excited to try this next time.
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Souly for Retrievals! on: April 20, 2019, 17:02:49
In February of this year, I seriously asked to be 'enrolled' in the retriever program and then got some amazing signs for a few weeks afterwards (dreams and physical life synchronicities) that I was 'hired' indeed.

I then had two retrieval experiences of a very different kind. Since I also (while I am still learning it) want to write a book about this topic in the future I also started recording them on my revitalised Astral Blog although I did not want to record any projections publicly anymore. But I also thought I can kind of 'inspire' more people to learn to become helpers and they are also amazing experiences of a different kind - and it fits my book project.

@Lumaza, a question also related to one of my experiences: How are the retrievees 'imported' to the Retrieval Center? Is it all still in the F2 area and it is just your way of visualising it, so it is practically a gateway or a hub to the people to be helped? Or is your RC a 'place' higher up (F3) and they are already a step further and were retrieved / brought to these separate rooms from a 'lower' astral plane (F2/F3) to work out their stuff and be counseled / retrieved further?

In one of my experiences I 'imported' one retrievee into my own dreamscape (F2) and it intermingled possibly with his own. I remember Fred Aardema writing in his book about a similar experience where he was first in a country road he knew from his childhood. He then met a child to be retrieved and they ran together 'home' into the city to the centre. There the city slowly turned into one that the child (also) knew and it ran into the light then. So that is another example where you start with our own visualisation / astral (dreamscape) area and it mixes up with the one of the retrievee. The other retrieval I had was in a more stable area which was unknown to me at a lakeside (I assume in F3, a lower astral consensus group environment with/for people suffering from the same kind of death event trauma, drowning in this case).

Here's the two retrievals from February documented on my blog (Drunkard, Drowned Children). I stopped the activity for now since I am in a life situation which is hard and have to 'retrieve myself' from it first before I can be a helper again, but I want to resume it very soon and also go on with my book.

https://astral-blog.weebly.com/blog

cool
93  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you were... on: April 20, 2019, 16:39:26
Volgerle, which galaxy are you from Smiley

No clue. But it must be very far away.  wink
94  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you were... on: April 15, 2019, 20:24:49
Huh, pretend? Why pretend? I am.
95  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Love and Hugs on: March 06, 2019, 22:51:27
Sorry to hear.

I wish you all the strength needed now.
96  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection on Social Media Seems Alive and Well On Facebook. on: March 03, 2019, 14:33:52
It is rather about the regular forum members actively posting there. RB does not post in the forum apart from answering questions in the 'Ask RB' section.

Btw, is this a new Godwin's Law variant especially for the Pulse? Any thread that last a little longer turns to RB bashing?
 grin
97  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection on Social Media Seems Alive and Well On Facebook. on: March 02, 2019, 18:25:25
I'd also like to know which it is.

Can't be Astral Dynamics anymore because most posts there have nothing to do with AP/OBE.
98  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection on Social Media Seems Alive and Well On Facebook. on: March 01, 2019, 14:20:55
The problem with FB pages is that whatever you comment there will appear on all of your friends's walls. I don't want my friend to read that. I haven't found how this can be blocked though because pages are usually public.
I'm not sure but can't you create a second page from your private one, e.g. as an artist pseudonym and post as this identity then? So one could always take on a nick like we do here, too?
99  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection on Social Media Seems Alive and Well On Facebook. on: March 01, 2019, 03:41:55
Yes. We already found this out in that thread. It is the reasons why 'traditional' forums of pre-FB and pre-Smartphone type Web 1.0 or 2.0 like this one have declined.

We're a dinosaur, practically extinct.  wink cry
100  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Love and Hugs on: February 28, 2019, 22:30:35
Nameless

I wish you strength for the challenging time you are going through and send you and your husband energy.

V.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59