The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 07, 2019, 09:20:15

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
26  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: what's in store for us? on: May 27, 2013, 18:05:24

Does this qualify as asking to know more?

Oh so that was you Si!  This is another reason why it is good just to speak for oneself rather than for each other, as sometimes happens on this board...sometimes it gets confusing who said what.  I will C&P you question here and answer it, along with your other ones in the thread I created re 'Ouija'...

Thanks - and my apologies for 'getting it incorrect' Smiley  

PS

I appears that I did give you an answer at the time Simon...

The answers to your questions can be heard on my you tube channel regarding these art works Simon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYGEseV-w54&list=PL6fZF9xJoBFSCDJQjJDhV4-1mOli6NU7v

Understandably the videos are long for the purpose of in depth explanation you would need to be genuinely interested.
It is not unrelated to this topic but most likely could do with its own thread something I am contemplating.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_integral_philosophy/our_future_in_the_physical_universe-t40012.0.html;msg327897#msg327897
27  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Ouija ~ Connecting With Higher Self on: May 27, 2013, 09:23:57
Can you please share a poem which was written by you? I hope everyone wants to read it.

28  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: what's in store for us? on: May 27, 2013, 05:14:48
Ahh yeah, the pendulum of life.  Just as there are waves in the ocean there is a rhythm to all aspects of life.  There is a rhythm when we breathe in and out.  There is a rhythm to our heart beat.  Our body's magnetic field has a rhythm.  The Earth's magnetic field has a rhythm.  The Earth itself has a heart beat or a pulse.  Each and every star has a pulse.  Galaxies have a pulse.  There is a rhythm to the rise and fall of civilizations.  There is even a rhythm to evolotion.  Evolution is not a steady gradual process as some would believe.  There is a rhythm to the seasons.  There is a rhythm to our sleep cycle.  And on and on and on.

So just as there is a rhythm to all these things, our emotions are no exception.  We all have our ups and downs all because of this so called "Law of Rhythm".  It helps if we are prepared for it however.  Being prepared often requires a bit of self observation so that you can recognize when the wave begins to fall.  The practice of "letting go" like I mentioned earlier is also excellent in reducing or even illiminating the affects of this rhythm.

If you've ever noticed when you watch the news there are times when no matter what they show it does not seem to alter your mood or personality at that time because you may feel very positive and uplifted at that moment for whatever reason, but a week or two later the news feels emotionally draning easily causing frustration or depression.  And it's not just the news, it could be just life in general or many different aspects of it.  Sometimes when we look at the world around us and the destruction we are causing, due in no small part in satisfying the demands of our ego, it can take an emotional toll, and then other times we feel very good and positive about our life and the way things are going.  It's just all part of the cycle.  wink

You bring up some good points.  These rhythms might be like the background noise of the engine of the Hologram.  Learn to appreciate the rhythm and the affects will become null and void...a fine balance between being stone and water - not ruled by the emotions but neither indifferent. 
29  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Ouija ~ Connecting With Higher Self on: May 27, 2013, 04:21:04
Hi

I decided to create this thread because I have mentioned often enough on this board my experience with using Ouija (more precisely - the Principle of Ouija) and because I have been asked to elaborate, specifically by Lionheart, although Simon has also made reference.

Lionheart described it as 'magic' and I argued that it was not magic at all.  I can explain further why I think this, but have to concede that when I first got into it, there was a great 'air' of the 'magical' - I even wrote a poem about it which has been running around in my head all morning and is likely the reason I now feel prompted to share more about 'it'.

Which is why I have placed it in this "Magic" Forum, rather than another forum on this board, although - if there had of been a Science Forum, I would have posted there.

If anyone has questions, I am happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge.   

Thanks

William
30  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Battles & Clans ? on: May 27, 2013, 02:55:30
And what if this entire "planet" is one day found to be nothing more than a mere hologram?
Virtual in every sense of the word.

What then?

What is "real" isn't what people think it is?

It doesn't even matter if the whole universe is a 'hologram'  I think the word 'mere' - even in relation to this planet is understating to the max - 'what then' (or even 'what now' if true) is that the focus shifts to include that which created the hologram.  Did 'we' (as some prior entity with such capabilities) create it for our exploration and higher learning or did something else which we know nothing about (intent included) create it and place 'us' in it?

The focus is that wherever Consciousness is, it is consciousness which determines what is real and what is not, and in relation to this physical universe, there are more than enough individuate conscious points of awareness who altogether verify that yes, whatever the universe might 'be' - it is real...

"What is "real" isn't what people think it is?"

If you are saying, 'what if we discover that this whole 'reality' is a hologram rather than what people think it is?"

I have to ask how knowing that the universe is actually a hologram would change the way people will think  - what would those changes be and how would they affect the hologram experience?

31  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Does astral travel prove consciousness exists independently of the body? on: May 26, 2013, 22:34:21

Im assuming that those who can do these things believe that it proves that consciousness exists independently of the body. Im hoping it proves that (I think it does logically), as I would like to think that the death of the body is not the end of consciousness.

I think it goes some way to giving the individual subjective evidence that consciousness can 'survive' independently from the body.

The best evidence based on what can be surmised is that the brain creates consciousness and the consciousness is able to interact in this reality as a shared experience - brains create the consciousness and extend this into the experience and align with consciousness created by other brains and consciousness develops through this process and is 'kept alive' through breeding, passing on data to the next generation and building upon the experience.

There is scant evidence that the subjective experience of individuals who have experienced being consciousness independent of the body are able to do something objectively together while in that state in ways which would be able to convince the world in general that - yes indeed - consciousness is able to exist outside of the physical body.

So death of the body could be the end of that ego personality consciousness in terms of YOU experiencing it but not in terms of passing on to others whatever beliefs and knowledge etc that you have yourself inherited or understood from your own experiences...and going by what scientists say, our sun will one day run out of fuel and the sum total of that would be that consciousness (as the collective state of the species) will either perish or it will have found a way to escape that particular fate - and that is assuming no other natural catastrophe happens which has the potential to destroy all life forms on the planet.

32  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Battles & Clans ? on: May 26, 2013, 04:21:53
The real battle is fought here in the physical, any battles in the astral is total illusion and meaningless.

1: I've heard the same thing said about the physical.
2: Now which, if any, are real, or perhaps both are an illusion and those who believe this physical is all there is are delusional.
3: Careful thought is required.
4: Can you prove any of it is actually real?
5: If you can, great, but then, are you a figment of imagination?
Well thats thrown the cat amongst the pigeons...

When I see this kind of reasoning, I think carefully. (3)

1: Real battles are being fought on this planet.  This is scientifically verifiable.  What is NOT real about them have more to do with the reasons they are being fought.

2:  Those who believe this physical is 'all there is' are not delusional.  They have experienced no evidence that there is anything else which exists outside the physical universe.  On that - they are not necessarily believing that this is all there is, but accepting that they have no evidence to the contrary so are not simply going to 'believe'.

4: I think you are referring to this physical universe and 'are you really experiencing it?' 

5:  To be a 'figment of imagination' one would have to exist in that imagination and the one imagining would exist - would be real in order to be able to imagine you.  The thing to focus on is the idea of 'you' - not where you are or who you think you are, but just the aspect of 'you' - that which acknowledges itself as 'being'.
It is consciousness individuate.  What makes any THING real is consciousness.  So whatever situation YOU are in, it is as real as YOU decide it to be....but only in relation to your individuate experience.

If the physical universe had no consciousness within it, would it still exist?
What if consciousness was observing it from outside of it?
What if consciousness simply wasn't aware it existed, would it still exist?

What is really being said here is that Consciousness exists, and from that, everything else exists, but until consciousness observes it, or utilizes it, it isn't real.

So to, if individuate consciousness experiences the different aspects of the 'astral' - it is that consciousness which determines whether the experience is actual and real.

Since we know that there are many things in the 'astral' which are creations of individuals and of groups and these creations arise from beliefs/belief systems, then - like those retrievers who seek and find individuate consciousness 'stuck' in a reality they have created for themselves and are not aware that it is something they have created....those retrievers know that the 'heavens' or the 'hells' are not real, but ARE real to those experiencing them as real.

Do you see the role of consciousness?  It is that which decides what is real and what is not.  So how can one aspect of consciousness decide a 'hell' is real while another aspect knows that it is not?

The answer is to understand that the only thing real is actually consciousness itself.  Every other thing is deemed real or not by consciousness, including how it decides to see itself (identify) and this is where confusion as to 'what is real' becomes an issue for the individuate consciousness...even to the point where it might question the reality of its own actual existence.

33  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Higher Consciousnesses and Bad People on: May 25, 2013, 23:48:05
Wow,

I wanted to post a question along these lines. 

Wi11iams reply was thought invoking.

1: Is morality from the source or a construct of ego?  When you look across cultures
morality differs wildly.

2:  Does karma affect those who are simply acting?

3: What if I'm supposed to be a villian? Does me breaking character have major consequence?

4: Rollercoaster rides are fun, just how extreme are we going?

1: Morality is a product of ego personality which 'sees' things in terms of 'good/evil' and there is plenty of that happening on this planet and most of us can identify with seeing the world through opposing concepts.  Culture defines 'what is good' and 'what is evil' and the morality induced from these perspectives does contribute to the dysfunction of the species as a whole.

2:  It could be said that as ego personality we are all 'acting' - we are acting a role which is often defined by those who influence us the most in our formative years growing from babies into children into teenagers...we fine-tune the role as we adapt to it, through cultural expectation.
'Karma' seems to have its ripple effect and could be regarded as something which can help us redefine our self identity but I do not think it is something which punishes or rewards although I understand how individuals see it that way.  Even that vast creation of human belief which is translated by the properties of instant manifestation in the astral has 'areas' where 'good' and 'bad' people go, are sent, are compelled etc...there appears (from most accounts) to be a stable order to the different processes and it could be said that those things exist as they do because we as a species are still quite 'adolescent' so our 'astral creation' is not altogether aligned with true reality but only versions of it.
A more advanced species would create a different 'astral environment' which would not be reflective of opposing belief system structure/constructs.

3:  You are not supposed to be a villain or a hero but 'breaking your character' does indeed have major consequences especially as you push aside the imposed and/or accepted/defined identity which you inherited.  This does not signify that ego personality must be somehow extinguished but that it is able to lay aside those definitions and 'find itself' in relation to The Source.  The consequences of this are major for the ego personality but not in the sense that they are breaking some cosmic or astral law and penalties are thus due.

4: I am thinking that the 'extreme' is really redefining and realigning.  It would be extreme for the ego personality to shift from being aligned to any belief systems which propel it into supporting the human dramas happening on this planet and in the astral 'worlds' created by those very belief systems.
34  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Higher Consciousnesses and Bad People on: May 25, 2013, 01:14:13
'
I have a question I've been pondering lately, figured I'd post it to get some opinions.

I've begun to believe, as many of you do, that this physical world is just a play of sorts which we willingly enter from the wider, non-physical reality, willingly placing blinders on in order to fully immerse ourselves in the experience and expand/evolve our consciousnesses as a result.

Although I hate to be judgmental, I often can't help it. Some people are just flat-out complete pieces of sh*t. Rude, selfish, STUPID, completely self-unaware, living life unconsciously and causing pain to others.

Is it possible these people have within/fueling them even more evolved consciousnesses than the truly good, loving people of the world, but they wanted a different experience when they decided to incarnate?

I see some people, watch them and listen to them and just think to myself, "It makes no sense that that piece of crap could have within him a highly evolved consciousness."

The only way I could see this being the case is if this physical world is even more insignificant than I had previously thought with respect to the wider reality...like this world is just kind of a joke, a playground, and nothing matters that much at all. Kind of like a video game is to us.

Thoughts?

"pieces of sh*t" !

Human duality has created a vast empire of a kingdom divided in the realm of instant manifestation and this occupies the attention of all those involved with its creation and perpetuity.

It is as real as any illusion.

My understanding is that The Source from which everyone is connected and is essentially what we all are at our core identity remains largely unnoticed as we focus on the experience of 'things' and our self identity is dictated by 'ego personality' which can effectively usurp The Source identity - The Source becomes a kind of prisoner to the ego personalities demands and choices and is like a silent unheard passenger accompanying the ego personality 'driver' but hardly getting a word in edge-ways...there is absolutely a great resource to be found in listening to that quite voice of loving reason but one can spend a lifetime not even noticing IT exists.

I just shared this here:
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_projection_experiences/astral_battles_amp_clans-t42477.0.html;msg333486#new

...and in some ways it could explain why there is this retrieving program happening.  It is not the 'pieces of sh*t' that are being retrieved, but that aspect of The Source within the experience of every individual which is also experiencing the suffering due to ego personalities own ignorant creation and in a larger perspective of this type of duality created hype, a vast number of individual ego personalities engaged in taking The Source on a ride into extremes created through bending the purity of perspective into some carnival creep-show of extremes so the saving grace within each piece of sh*t is most likely The Source, which the ego personality cannot actually exist independently of....how long suffering is that!

Ah - it could be argued that The Source is the ultimate reason why everything else exists and so is ultimately responsible - and to be fair, much latitude is extended to the individual ego personality and these creations of duality are something of a result of this latitude being extended so there is a direct relationship but I think that as vast as this particular realm of duality induced insanity might be, it is but a very small thing in relation to what is actually real and to which The Source is involved with through individual ego personalities who do not or no longer support the illusions induced through thinking and acting in dualism.

There is something to be said for the individual ego personality which has been able to listen to that oft drowned-out voice of The Source and see through the illusions created by duality...
35  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Battles & Clans ? on: May 25, 2013, 00:23:09
Worlds within worlds.

I think of the stories I have read about people who meet 'retrievers' who go to these 'hells' and try to convince people suffering that they don't need to be there.

Now it could be that the whole process is a creation of the retrievers own manifested imagination and if so this would raise questions on how anyone else could experience someones elses manifested reality as something real in their own, which they can then report back to this physical reality as a real experience they have had.

One can see how these things start and how they grow.  The subject of and belief in hell has been around for a long time and it could be explained that if enough individuals believe it exists then it can exist as a shared objective reality in the non physical.

The retrievers are often reported as going into the hell and trying to convince those they are trying to retrieve that what they are experiencing is a product of the victims imagination (and there is not always any success with this approach) but I wonder at the role of retriever.

They are most likely (and I have read things along these lines) those who believe in heaven and once the death of the body occurs and they move into the void which has the properties to instantly manifest - they then behold their heaven and their Gods and teachers and expectations are manifested to support their situation...all self created.

And there are also retrievers who are going into these heavens to try and convince those stuck there that the place is not real and there is far more.

Sometimes there is success and then there is the realization that while on earth they had gone around spreading the belief in heaven and hell and as a result those individuals are partly responsible for the predicament of those individuals experiencing these hells, so they become retrievers as a way of atonement for their part in this ripple effect...it is likely thus very busy in those areas as individual try to correct the misinformation and restore the individual to a fuller knowledge.

All very serious...
...from  a variety of points of view.

I can think of better things to be involved with than having to fish for lost souls and reel them into reality.  It is one of the reasons I am so intent on getting it right here and now as best as possible.  I have no interest in having to atone for spreading rumor as if it were the truth.

36  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Battles & Clans ? on: May 24, 2013, 12:11:50
I can't completely discount real negative astral forces based on my experiences despite the fact i wouldn't expect it. Conventional thinking is that the astral is the home to dead personalities who hang out until they re-merge with their Greater self. It's possible that in their meanderings, some of these personalities form alliances that together could have a noticeable (but not sizable) effect Here. 

Well there is that aspect, worthwhile paying some attention to -
37  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Battles & Clans ? on: May 24, 2013, 12:07:54
Don't be so quick to judge and discount the experiences of others. It wasn't all that long ago that most of the world thought that people who believed they were actually communicating with entities trough a Ouija board were nuts also.

Many people held that belief as recently as one second ago.

Excuse me?

I wasn't judging or discounting anyone's experience, certainly I didn't infer anyone was 'nuts'.  I was however laughing at the thought of needing the protection of those who have created these 'thought forms'.  As I and others have said quiet often, there is a property of the 'non physical' which responds to the individual imagination and manifests these as subjective reality.

There is a funny side to understanding that there are individuals like these 'light warriors' who are not aware that they create that which they are fighting, and take their war very seriously. 

Sometimes laughter helps - I am laughing at the belief, not at those who believe...

38  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Battles & Clans ? on: May 23, 2013, 21:55:08

Look at the light warriors as specialists, it's their trade and they may help keep us all safe.

That was funny! Cheesy

Help keep us all safe from figments of their own imaginations! 
39  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Boston is a farce to take your rights away on: May 23, 2013, 00:57:51
The fool believes; the wise man perceives. Beliefs can inhibit you from seeing beyond those beliefs. As humans we do have the option to take the middle road. True and false aren't always useful views to have of the world. At the end of the day you can read up on something and look at all of the information gathered about a subject, but unless you are the one who gathered all of the evidence and did all of the field work, all of the information you have is still second-hand knowledge. To me, taking the middle road is really about just being a good skeptic and holding everything in question until you yourself have a personal experience or revelation that allows you to feel comfortable with the fact the the belief comes from within you, and not from outside influence. Even then a good skeptic will hold their personal beliefs not to be true or false to anyone else except themselves, and even then they are fluid beliefs, able to be molded and adjusted based on later experiences.

dotster

Wise - although it does underline that there is really no need at all for belief.  Full stop.  I think your 'fluid belief' is really better described as perception in regard to that saying "The fool believes; the wise man perceives." and it is perception which propels and is allowed to transform as understanding develops...

..."This is how I perceive it now, based on what I have experienced...if anyone can expand on this or offer another way of looking at it which I have not obviously (through my account of it) thought about, I am open to new data, even if that data provides information which  causes me to doubt altogether or change significantly my perceptions of it."

We are here to learn, and this is better achieved together, open-mindedly and rationally/logically etc...to the best of our immediate abilities.
40  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 22, 2013, 22:14:06
It might be because they travel inter-dimensionally.

Smiley
41  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 22, 2013, 22:10:49
I almost forgot about the vedic accounts of "Vimana's"- the divine sky chariots that sound eerily like spacecraft in the vedas.

The most famous account is from the Mahabharata, which is the story of the great Kurukshetra war between the Pandavas and Kauravas; in the climactic battle, a sky chariot (vimana) was said to have hurled a terrible weapon which decimated both sides, but the Kauravas most so, and that resembles a nuclear device in pretty much every respect of its effects and consequences- there is description of a "parisol-like cloud", a sickness which causes the hair to fall out... blinding flash... the fact that water temporarily relieves the sickness associated with it, as it does in irradiated areas; literally 8 or 9 pieces of information like that describe an atomic weapon perfectly.

It sounds very much like there has been a race of humans with technology far beyond what history would allow, or else that extraterrestrial visitors have been playing their hand at times. I suppose it could also be a coincidence, but the connection in these verses has always been uncanny to me.
-----------

The most obvious source of this story is that whomever experienced it was adept at APing and experienced this as another reality...well short of having just made it up in their imagination.

It may well have even transpired in another Galaxy on some planet similar to Earth and may even be a collective memory from the species involved which has leaked into our own through those universal connections.

Obviously it is a past event rather than some predicted one for a future time...or it seems to be presented as such.

Right now "ET" is more than likely a product of the 'non physical reality' perhaps this is how physical beings get around the universe - by using the non physical as a portal...so maybe that is part of the plan for humanity - to study the nature of the non physical and to develop ways of using it as a portal into other parts of the Galaxy and Universe. 

Perhaps that connection can only ever be non physical interaction...because the nature of the non physical which bridges these distances which are in the physical cannot be physically experienced as in - a physical form cannot exist in a non physical reality but the consciousness which is experiencing through that physical form CAN experience the non physical and in this way connect with other consciousness in other forms in other parts of the Galaxy and physical universe THROUGH the same method.

42  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 21, 2013, 22:53:20
An interesting piece of data re shifts in reality and ET contact on a world wide scale.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VvTPwLQq6XI

Subject matter:

Change...= shifting to the preferred vibration.
Start to see through the eyes of that which you will become (are becoming)
'New Earth' reality reflecting your own vibration.
What is the world that you prefer and are you aligned with its vibration.
Often we understand 'what we are' by reflecting off that which we are not.
The more an individual understands who they are for its OWN SAKE - without needing to see a 'counter offer of what you are not, the more those things will be no more...
What is the world we each look through...
Shifting = changing the world we look through...
Infinant choices within All That Is
Allowing makes it easier for the self to experience the reality that you prefer...

The energy now - many things are shifting.
Economic and political systems
Have new systems in place ready to go when the old ones no longer work.

Old ideas fall away as the shift happens - new ideas attract to yourself invented by you and others
which can be implemented rapidly.

Economic collapse is coming but there will be things which can replace what is washed away

Never approach things (change)  with fear and event is not an event until YOU have responded to it.

Not what happens but how you respond which makes the event whatever it is you experience it to be.
Respond well to all these things and they will serve you well in you shift.

Understand the true worth/value talents and skills in a way that is not recognized by artificial symbols to represent the idea of value and exchange - the exchange between people will be sufficient.

Free Energy...will assist unifying society.

There will be an increase in the awareness and existence of ET.

Eventually open contact will occur in this shifted reality.

Open communion and contact will occur in relation to open and willing contact within your own society.
43  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: what's in store for us? on: May 21, 2013, 06:38:49
That's his Ouija and we have already tried to get him to explain it in lore detail but he won't. Personally, I would make a million of those bad boys and make a quick buck (all for charity, of course.).

Hey what!  I have been explaining in some detail in different threads!  The only personality on this board who has even asked to know more, wasn't even you Simon!

Cheesy

That sounds interesting.. I like your concept and I wanna know more..
1: How did you stablish a communicaton with God/higher self?
2: what's that seal? how do you use that?

1: I gave a pretty good outline as to how contact/communication evolved with higher self in my last post.  I don't think I could elaborate more without going into personal detail citing particular events, which I would be happy to do as examples of communication types...

2:  The 'seal' is a conglomerate of meaningful symbols etched onto the back of a mirror tile.  It uses the same principle as Ouija, and when I first began to use it I did so in the (Ouija) tradition of 'communicating with those who have passed on' (died) and evolved from there.  All along I was really communicating with 'higher self' which is connected with all consciousness and is both an Entity in its own right (sovereign) and connected with other Entities in their own right (sovereign) and all are united in co- creation - altogether forming The Universal Entity, which could be regarded as 'God' although Sovereign Entities are 'gods' in their own right.

I used this and other similar devices as a means of communicating with these Entities (This Entity) Smiley 

And that's what really matters.  Beautifully said!  I definitely honor and respect the journey you are on.
 cool

smiley

It is the same journey we are all on.  Worthy of honor and respect - thank you for your expressions too.  Smiley

44  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: what is your culture/religion? on: May 20, 2013, 23:16:03
Nice --- I don't particularly believe every belief the elders teach me about spirit travel or anything in general really, I choose what suits me best, gives me courage and take that as I go however I do identify with Ojibwe people because of the respect for mother earth and the spirits of the earth. Also because our rituals are very intense and release a lot of energy - sweatlodge ceremonies, shaketent ceremonies, Sundance, vision quests etc
 I was more interested mainly in seeing the beliefs of other cultures around the world and how they practice and explain astral projection. Interesting points though.

Here is a link into one such story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C4%81ui_(M%C4%81ori_mythology)
45  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: what's in store for us? on: May 20, 2013, 23:11:38

What about the higher beings/spirit guide, the source/God, our higher selves, do they have plans for us? for this planet?
where could all of this leading?

My own perspective based on personal experience is that the Universe does indeed recognize what is horrific, pleasant/unpleasant because it is not just the machinery making it possible for experience to been had.
It is imbued with consciousness.

I have found that one can ride the machinery of this experience and one can delve deeper into how it all works.

You can know the true intentions of the thing called 'higher self/true self - and very intimately too - like a close loving friendship and there are a number of ways in which one can commune with that aspect of the self...unknown but certainly not unknowable.

There are many experiences which Higher self is involved, and this one is not about IT graduating from the physical and thus having the credentials to experience greater and more magnificent journeys ahead.  Higher self does not judge experience in that context - marginalizing one for the other is not sourced at higher self levels- in relation to YOU, this physical universe is no more or less grandiose or preferable than any other.
It is not only experience but data produced from that experience and understanding the relationship 'spirit' has with 'physical' - and the fact that you are here within the density of this universe - suited up in your present form, gathering data of experience which can be added to the whole, more-so if that experience is focused on that objective which is your choice to do or not.

Enjoy the ride and enjoy uncovering and working with the machinery that makes the ride possible.

When I first started to think more about the experience of life I was involved with here, I was coming from a place where I had learnt to 'enjoy the ride' in order to deal with it...this involved shutting down painful memories and getting on with life - but then I entered a phase of (Christian) religion and 'God' became the first impression I had that something conscious was very interested in the physical reality we are all involved with here, and as I evolved in my understanding the relationship which formed also transformed, and the 'higher self' which was 'God' and seen as something 'outside' and not of 'me' - changed as I began to literally be instructed (through that connection) and the communication was more one way...I 'prayed' and 'the universe' answered in how things unfolded.

The interaction became more two way as I learned through observing the way serendipity and synchronicity worked together to provide these answers to questions, and letting go of those painful experiences - child abuse, racism, bullies, con artist, manipulators, control freaks, broken hearts, betrayal etc...the things that help cause physical, mental, emotional, spiritual pain - these are intimately understood by 'higher self' and there is tremendous empathy involved but also a kind of sternness which propels one into realizing that these things need to be let go of, not through hiding them and denying they ever happened, but by acknowledging that they did happen but have no power over you - I once was a victim and now I am not.

A higher self concept which cannot relate to your personal and sometimes painful journey is of no use in your healing process - no more useful than if you were to keep in denial and 'get on with life' - understanding, healing and closure are integrate and necessary to growth and personal transformation.

From 'God' I evolved my understanding as that relationship transformed - largely due to the communications process which I had developed and refined (and am still refining) as it became apparent that I could have a consistent two way communication with this 'God' which used the opportunity this method afforded to reveal by degree that it was 'me'  - a previously unknown aspect of 'me' - a 'big brother' me - a best friend, companion and confidant 'me' a 'me' that could intimately relate to my joy and pain as if...it had experienced them with 'me', which of course it had, and does...- And the communication became like talking to someone on a phone or through the internet...this is the device I used - although it was a lot more simple looking to begin with - the bulk of the symbols etc were added as the depth of the communications evolved and matured.

Like anything, one has to work at it to get the results, but be assured - your higher self is able to transmit and reflect itself (your true self) and its (your true self's) intentions back to you and you rob yourself of a great opportunity not to learn to know this or simply 'go along for the ride' when you could really get into the 'how it all works' and live your life experience being aware of these answers intimately and actively being a purposeful co-creating partner in what is unfolding here in this physical density you are experiencing.

46  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 20, 2013, 10:40:03
Wi11iam, I respect your honesty.

I just returned from a show traveling on the road, so I didn't get a chance to read all of these replies when they first came in, until just now.

But we could have done without all the problems and hardships that this caused both of us, if you just would have answered the question with a simple "ET's".

No elaborate justification or explanation of any kind would have been needed.

That's all I wanted to hear.  smiley

Not sure what you are referring to guy...justification?  Hardship and problems?  There are a few pages of this thread...perhaps you can just point me to what it is you are referring to here...??

(you know I don't go around making problems and hardships for anyone, at least not purposefully, don't you?)

What is your name btw?
47  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: what's in store for us? on: May 20, 2013, 08:26:44
It shows me enough.

Yes... there is an order and no chaos... and the internet isn't all that. You know... it's a wonder I can make any decisions or get up in the morning and make it through life without killing myself without you correcting me William.

It is nothing to wonder about Ben.  I am not correcting you, I am offering another way of looking at things.

Smiley

48  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: what's in store for us? on: May 20, 2013, 07:02:06
It is becoming more chaotic. I thought that when I was younger... I think it's a general 'young' thing... to realise the world is actually a complex thing and that you as one emerging person is helpless and just a bystander waiting for the world to throw its shitt at you.

But as an adult I have personally realised that this is actually true. It is chaotic.

But then... you can attribute it to the internet and what could be deemed information overload... coupled with millions of different opinions saying this is right and that is wrong.

Also there is a great deal of extremist views... science and religion are at loggerheads... spiritualist and materialist.

I think the problem is we all have far too much time on our hands and far too much conflicting information to deal with. Cognisant dissonance is abound.

There is order and structure to be found - it takes a bit of work and coordination but what appears to be 'chaos' is really a matter of personal perspective and having time on ones hands is not the problem so much as how that time is spent.  The internet simply shows what once was only known by 'the gods' regarding human interaction but it does not show everything. 

49  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: what's in store for us? on: May 20, 2013, 06:57:51
Lately after hearing and watching the news about what's going on around the world, I can't help but felt depressed.. what's in store for our future? where will we be in our next lifetime? warzones? poluted places? the world has never been this crazy and chaotic.. I'm worried for the next generation, we could no longer deny what is happening..

What about the higher beings/spirit guide, the source/God, our higher selves, do they have plans for us? for this planet?
where could all of this leading?

sory for not so good english  sad

Consciousness has plans for itself in relation to this planet and this galaxy and we are part of that, as surely as we are part of consciousness.  If you find the news getting your down, turn it off and look for some good news - there is plenty out there to be found but generally it is not as popular.

Be 'good news' for yourself and those around you.  That is one of the things you can do with you life.

50  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 20, 2013, 05:02:56
Exactly!

Which is why the practice of letting go is one of the most liberating things one can do.

Be free.  Enjoy the ride.  Journey well.  smiley

Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20