The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2019, 03:19:06

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20
76  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 15, 2013, 00:50:24
Disclosure is already occurring at a Consciousness level with people that are READY to handle the truth.

I put "ready" in large letters, because that's exactly what people need for it.

At the Consciousness level, it can't be blocked by any Human effort.

I'll let you know something else to Wi11aim, there are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more ET varieties out there than just the 3 you have listed.  wink

As I am asking guy, what determines when humans are 'ready'?  It matters not how many ET varieties there are, unless in this fact they are all working for their own agendas and are no more advanced in their behaviors and accompanying political manipulations than humans are.

wink
77  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 15, 2013, 00:46:43
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, enough said!  rolleyes

This is to say that money holds everything together for society and without it, we (society) would collapse.
Consider that free energy will benefit the majority, who also make up the numbers of those how have the least (ie 'the poor') we thus have a majority who could be most persuaded to allow the ripple effect of this free energy to unfold in positive ways - as the awareness of the potential for transformation grows.  Here we would have a situation where there is no need for one individual (or group) to find ways to take advantage of others in their bid to survive and prosper - this would actually only be seen as a threat to those most successfully operating in this manner at present...the minority.

The majority would be most interested in how to build on the gift of free energy, that the gift is not repossessed.

78  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 15, 2013, 00:38:25
Ready to have their entire reality and belief system crushed in one fatal blow.

We here speak about this topic, so we are privy to the knowledge.

There are millions of people out there that aren't.

I know people that are very strict Catholics and the moment anything about ET's is brought up, they immediately leave the room. They CAN'T and WON'T allow anything to alter their religious beliefs.

I know many others that belief 100% that we are the only ones anywhere. Once again, they would have their entire belief system and reality changed in one shot.

...and even other people would fear the unknown and want to attack it with whatever means are at their disposal.

Perhaps these valid reasons for NON disclosure are the actual reason why there is no disclosure.
This would mean that the conspiracies are simply sourced in human imagination rather than in anything actual.  It explains why we are not being told - because most of us are not ready.

Where does this place you and I as individuals, in relation to the PD, and disclosure?
Do we support full disclosure, or do we observe that this is not a good idea right now and thus, what do we do about changing things so that sometime in the future it becomes the desirable alternative - perhaps a time when both the PTB and the ETs together at the same time fully disclose?  Obviously the Prime Directive Debate as acted in that video has something to do with that initiative - to seed within our understanding concepts which push toward this agenda.
79  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 15, 2013, 00:30:43

This is interesting.
My main thoughts while watching this video Picard Debates the Prime Directive the PD itself is an interesting complexity.  Should the gods intervene, or remain largely invisible and keep technological data (such as presumed 'Free Energy') secret?

What is being dealt with here is a population which is for the main part prepared for such 'intervention' in that we can deal with the concept.
Are we trying to force the gods to comply by demanding full disclosure?
What are we asking for?  We can deliberate that ETs might likely not operate as they do in the Trek universe, but it still gives a good reason why disclosure might NOT be the most desirable choice, for reasons that have nothing to do with conspiracy.

80  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 15, 2013, 00:09:29
It's possible our governments who are aware of this could very well be looking out for the best interest of national security, and maybe even the global society.  As has already been mentioned the introduction of free energy in today's society could very likely collapse the entire System.  As it is at this present moment the global society is just not ready for a sudden major system tranformation or collapse.  The main reason being is that the majority of society is still very much dominated by the ego and extremely bound by deeply embedded belief systems.  While there would be many who would help each other and work together in the event of such a collapse, most would not.  The combined actions of the mainstream would likely be catastrophic.  It doesn't take much observation to recognize the current self-serving and self-destructive mindset of today's society.  And I'm sure our governments are very aware of this.  I'm not saying that's the case.  It's just that it wouldn't surprise in the least if that is indeed the case.

Can you give an example of how free energy would collapse society?  Wouldn't it be more likely to transform society?
81  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 15, 2013, 00:03:25
Yeah, who really knows. I have seen tons of testimony over the years by folks with quite lofty titles attached to their names, so I lean toward the idea that the U.S. government does know more than it lets on, although I am not sure of the extent.

So there are a few salient possiblities:

Firstly, maybe it is all made up, and people are jumping on a money train, although this seems less likely to me.

Maybe they are keeping it hush because of their own ideas of security, or maybe the public is ready to know afterall, and they are biding time.

I don't think alot of people who are rooting for disclosure (not going to lie, I would like to hear from the horse's mouth what is going on too) consider a fourth possibility though, that maybe the government knows just enough to be frightened in their boots of it all.

Consider that maybe they have recovered a few crafts and bodies... maybe even spoken with a few live ones... they know there are saucers out there, and they know they are piloted by little grey dudes... but they don't know ANYTHING else about them... they don't know where they are coming from... they don't know how they are managing to get here... they don't know what their possible agenda is and they are powerless to stop whatever it is they are doing. If you were privy to that kind of knowledge in a high post, would you really be eager to share it? Would you want to admit to people that there is a terrifyingly powerful race of beings out there (or even several), which we know precious little about, that they are doing whatever they want, and that you can't offer the public any protection from anything they might do? I think hearing that would strike fear into the common man's heart quite deeply.

I hate to spread fear, and I hope there are Vulcans up there ready to declare themselves and usher in a golden age... but then maybe things aren't so positive in that regard...

Yes this is relevant speculation.
But if ETs can 'do what they want' why don't they just bypass the cartels and speak directly to the populations of the planet.  Certainly the ability to do so is obviously here, via the airways.

Why - based on the info circulating - are they working with the Powers that be secretively? 
82  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 14, 2013, 23:57:15
Simply because Humanity as a whole, is not ready for it.

People that Channel and AP are ready. They have already opened their minds to the fact that we aren't the only "kids on the block".  wink

That's a great video though  Thank You for posting that Wi11iam.

Paul has been speaking about the ET presence here for years.

His background gives him quite a bit of respect in this field of study. He was privy to quite a bit of knowledge that's not found by most.

There isnt much to study - to go on...the information is sparse and what there is of it suggests that there is a purposeful agenda to being mysterious.
This leads to individuals and groups to speculate, which because of the lack of concrete objective knowledge means that things are often humanized - worked out from only a human perspective which leaves lots of room for speculative misinformation.

Ready for what?  There is a call for 'full disclosure' and this video speaks about cartels and conspiracies to keep the worlds populations in the dark.  Even if these ones in power choose to disclose, it appears that they have the power in that keeping the info from the general public works to their advantage so it is unlikely they will disclose anything at all, or that there is nothing much to disclose.

One speculation is that ETs would know about the Powers who keep the info from the public and that the Powers would not choose to disclose, and are not being forced to disclose so the world politics continue the way they have always done, seemingly to the detriment of the greater population.

Another aspect of all this to consider is that there are at least three major types or specie of ETs and that there is enough channeled info around which suggests that these are not altogether working for the good of all - there seems to be major disagreement and enmity, especially in relation to the 'Zeta Reticuli' and their agenda in regard to Earth and Humanity - not to mention that the channeled information is also contradictory, depending on who is channeling...

83  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 14, 2013, 23:31:07
It might be because they travel inter-dimensionally.

The thing is, what does that mean?  Are the 'ships' sometimes physical and sometimes non?  When you AP you do not need a ship to travel in. 
84  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Extraterrestrials on: May 13, 2013, 21:50:31
Yeah I noticed that...a small disturbance in the force...  cheesy

I am interested mainly (at the moment) why - if Extraterrestrials are really here and flying around in ships, why they don't make more of an effort to be seen, and why for the most part they choose altered states and 'channeling' to show themselves and communicate.
85  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Extraterrestrials on: May 13, 2013, 00:53:00
Paul Hellyer, former Minister of Defense of Canada

Topics  (related)

- Some ETs Species who have visited and still visit Earth: Zeta Reticuli , Pleiadians, Orions ETs,
- Tall Whites living on US Airforce Property
- CABAL: Military Industrial Complex, Builderbergs, Cartels
- Shadow Governments, Ruling Elite, Rockerfellers, Bush etc.

Some interesting information.
This was given as part of the UFO Citizen Hearings on Disclosures that took place between 4/29/2013 and 5/3/2013.

http://vimeo.com/65430488#
86  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Are you free or a slave? on: May 09, 2013, 06:18:39
I am a free slave.
 cool
87  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Names for God on: May 09, 2013, 06:11:26
The name of God is "OM"

Is that short for OMG! ?
88  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Names for God on: May 08, 2013, 23:16:08
Interesting question. I'm not gonna put a limitation on God by giving him/her/them/us a name right now.

The Source sounds to sci-fi to me but it's about as accurate as I can see it.

The Source is adequate.
89  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: what is your culture/religion? on: May 08, 2013, 23:14:11
I'm well aware of that but every culture and religion has a different word and belief regarding what AP is. And nice szaxx that sounds pretty intense  smiley

Hi Missym

While I don’t ‘practice AP’ I can say that Culture has had a great affect on my life’s experience (up to a point) and am aware that this is so for at least 99% of human beings, if not 100%.

Of course, not all cultures are the same but there are those which have similar threads and to one degree they all share the nature of hierarchal frameworks.

It appears many of the myths might derive from AP experiences.

Culture paints pictures in the human mind and is responsible for an aspect of co-creation in the alternate reality.

Culture is the leading identification signature of individuals.

Religion seems to have been an attempt to unify Cultures and had moderate success.

Often the color of ones skin and traceable heritage also determines which culture one might ‘belong’ to – even if you as an individual might think otherwise, others will presume that identity upon you.

I was raised the White Protestant Christian Culture but I did not identify with it as something which filled any particular empty space in my psyche - I grew up in a predominantly Maori/Polynesian neighbourhood and again, did not identify with those cultures either.

90  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: New Disclosure... exciting stuff. on: May 06, 2013, 00:12:20
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=123782154488614&set=vb.100005704904069&type=2&theater

91  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Constructs, Thought Forms, Servitors and other artifical beings on: May 04, 2013, 22:17:30
... there is still a difference between understanding that "you are that source" and being able to work with this understanding.

Okay well it is likely a topic on its own, but I am prepared to give examples of working with the understanding - if you are free to accompany me down that path, perhaps we can take a walk together?

Essentially though, there is no 'difference' (from my own perspective) and am I safe to assume that you are speaking from your own experience that your own understanding that 'you are the source' is different from you 'working with this understanding'?

The practical measurement is standing on the fact that the "relationship" (as you call it) builds up certain results that are objectively there.

Let see if I can make you a methapor whereby you can understand the thing.
Consider a light-bulb. Now consider this light-bulb being covered so much in soot (or whatever you want) that the light passes no more. Naturally the light-bulb is still a light-bulb, yet for all practical and functional purposes it is not a light-bulb anymore on the fact that it is like it is broken (so in functional terms the light-bulb doesn't conform to a light-bulb anymore).

If you know that the problem of the light-bulb is just that it is covered on soot and not that it is effectively broken is this understanding making you, by itself, in a better position than a person thinking the light-bulb is broken? Naturally not; the only advantage it gives it is on the fact that this understanding can motivate yourself on removing the soot, if you are able to, but it is just an indirect advantage; this understanding by itself will not make the light-bulb function just because you know it.

The same is for you and your source. You are that source and yet at the same time you aren't, because for a normal individual that source is like covered by soot in the methaphor of the light-bulb; until you don't remove that soot the light-bulb (e.g. the source) will not have its practical function, no matter if it is there and you already are that. As for knowing you are that source vs. not knowing it, this understanding by itself is not enough to be able to remove the soot, it is just an understanding that there's a problem, nothing more. You are in no better position than one not knowing it at all until you cannot remove the soot.

Ah - perhaps I have misinterpreted your approach here, and you mine?  Your analogy of the soot covered light bulb is what I was referring to in regard to indifference, self identification (I am human body - gender, race, religion, political alignment etc), ignorance, or belief in misrepresentation, or understanding 'love' as having an opposite, such as 'hate'.

It is not that 'I am that source yet at the same time I am not' so much as I am Source within the framework of an individual experience and that the individual experience can and does function interdependently from that awareness, realization and alignment.
There is that natural process of understanding which is part of the bridging which occurs as the realization increases in ones awareness and the focus shifts, but it is a tool which will eventually be discarded, having served its purpose.

It is not that the Source wishes for us all to 'become what it is' but to fully embrace what it is doing within the framework of our own individuality.  There is a belief that we are destined to 'return' to the source, as if somehow that source is elsewhere - in some state of pure unchanged 'light' or attitude...like nirvana and such.  

In the sense I am saying "We Are Source"  "You Are Source"  "I Am Source" it is to do with the realization that whatever environment we are within, We are The Source within that environment.

If we are unaware of this, it does not stop us being 'something' but like that sooty light-bulb, we are not functional within that environment to the degree we are able to be.

We are not the light-bulb, nor the light, nor the wiring, nor the power generator, nor the dam/nuclear reactor, nor the water/sun, nor the galaxy, nor the non physical reality etc etc....these are environments.  Source can experience being light, sound, star, planet,water, insect, tree, human, etc but it is none of these 'things' or even 'non things'.

92  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Constructs, Thought Forms, Servitors and other artifical beings on: May 04, 2013, 01:56:54
The link is always present - realizing and alignment is the 'forming' - not of the link, but the relationship.

The relationship is not something measured for practicality from an observers perspective but from the participators perspective and the value is in that, not how you, a group or a world might decide as to 'what is practical'.

93  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Constructs, Thought Forms, Servitors and other artifical beings on: May 02, 2013, 19:02:04
You appear to be teaching that no matter what you do, you cannot be what you are. 

undecided

There are many birds that do not fly, but they are birds no less right?

http://www.kiwisource.co.nz/images/ks_kiwi.jpg

Now with birds, a bird does not go around thinking 'I am a bird' - it just is, and does what it does.

Humans are different, and when ignorant or indifferent or misinformed as to their source they behave within the framework of such thinking/belief.

But still, they tend to say "I am a human" - even those who cannot walk, or speak, or hear or see...that is their main identity and there is no need or concern with identifying with being something other than 'human' and aligning with that belief.

The Source is not human, but it is that which is experiencing being human and knows this intimately.  The aligning comes when the individual begins and continues to align with that understanding..."I am Source having an individual experience as a human being" - where that unfolds in a linear manner within the framework of a life time on this planet for you it will break you free from the former identity and reveal to you your true self and in this sense you are both the ever always has existed and the new creation which ever always will exist and this due to the fact that part of the human experience involves amnesia and thus an opportunity of rediscovery as to your true self (The Source) which is veiled by such things as ignorance, misinformation, human god concepts, indifference etc.

Loving and Living that love and forgiving the misleading are prerequisite to accessing The Source and aligning through realization.  Whoever told you otherwise has an agenda to mislead, and whoever tells me otherwise is part of that agenda.

Belief that you cannot access and align, is the surest way not to.  Attempting to convince others is like spreading a virus.

Smiley   
94  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Do "demons" really exist? on: May 02, 2013, 08:50:09

I think the answer to that is an astounding yes. It's my belief that I encounter the thought forms of others all the time. IMO, there are certain aspects about the NPR that we can't change no matter what we believe. However, we can always change our belief or perceptions of it.

I'm starting to believe that there is only the NPR and it depends on our current form that interfaces us to perceive our current existence as physical. In other words, other entities can experience our reality but it isn't physical to them because they are not interfaced to interact here in that manner.

If we can visit their Realm, it's only fair that they can visit ours as well!  smiley

Like I was thinking the other day that how we watch drama through television, perhaps some entities regard our existence the same way.

I've been waiting to hear that comment IAB.
Our realm is but one WE are phase locked (electronic term) into at present. Remove our reference frequency and we're free.
The light begins to shine...

Why is it that this realm we are in is regarded as a kind of prison?  Obviously it is run as one, but that is just the nature of the beast here on this (prison) planet...and does not signify that the whole universe is thus a prison.

95  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Do "demons" really exist? on: May 02, 2013, 01:05:09
I have seen it said that there are 'lower' aspects to the Astral which are full of all sorts of demonic types....most commonly referred to as 'lower energy entities'

In another thread there is talk about constructs created by intent and thought.

In this thread it is said that there are only 'evil' people - doing stuff to each other - how does this not have some affect in the Astral/non physical?

Others I have read speak about wars going on.

Does not every one have some influence on the NPR?

If you are a tricky swift tongued con artist living off the fears and hopes of others, can you not enjoy the same practice in NPR?

Are there not aspects of NPR which exist independently of your beliefs and  expectations?

shocked
96  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Constructs, Thought Forms, Servitors and other artifical beings on: May 01, 2013, 09:54:09
To "speak" with that source you need a special vocabulary, and that vocabulary is the framework. Nobody can access that directly, it's impossible factually and anyway you always filter that experience within your framework (so if you have a working framework the info you get can be used, elsewhere it is useless or partial). In psychology this is called the "subjective synthesis" which you can read about in Assagioli, Karen Horney, William James, or A.A. Brill and that was first introduced by people as Freud and Jung.

Buddha and Buddhism is usually considered as a way to access that source directly, but that's a total incorrect assumption. Buddha used a framework to access that source (he had a system of beliefs and a complete way or interaction), as everybody of those "sages" did.

We are that source. 

Generally it seems to either be ignored or misrepresented.  There is no special vocabulary - it is just an activity of Love...which could be seen as 'special' in the sense that it is often ignored or misrepresented to the point where it is a rare thing for an individual to realize and align with.

...dreamingod...

Ah okay so we are on the same page to that degree.

GOD definitions are likely as not quite faulty due to the human element - the drama as you say.   There is no place GOD cannot be.  The term GOD has so many layers of historical dross that I personally find the term 'Consciousness' more applicable, but even that is subject to distortions based on individual interpretation of what consciousness is exactly - for sure the human drama is an aspect of consciousness reacting to an environment, but the consciousness has been distorted to think certain ways which prohibits full awareness...it is quite an understandable predicament...so deep into the rabbit hole that Consciousness fragments itself into particles of experience, through which it forgets itself, being occupied with the distraction of the said drama.

The Source is nonetheless occupied in this reality through the connections of those individual experiences and as The Whole, is more comfortable with this environment than are its parts...waking up is always a confusing 'time' regardless of the nature of the environment - such are the capable illusions of beginnings - designed for that purpose...rest assured Source is more awake than we are as individuals and perhaps at first trust or even faith are prerequisite...we simple cannot as individuals 'see' the whole picture but there is a whole picture to see, and Source sees it clearly.

All this is real.  Ego didn't persuade me - Source did.  Sure, the human drama is real too, but where it is not real is that it is a reaction to something thought of as real but is not.  Like conspiracies...belief has that power, but the power it does not have is to enforce its imaginings on you without your express permission.  The human drama is but a tiny thing which is hugely distracting for the majority of individuals but for what it is worth, it serves a purpose - something non definable...unnoticed...until one steps outside of it and aligns with that which operates outside of and regardless of said drama.

The drama itself is attractive for its stories, but its stories are inferior to the real story going on...inconsequential.  The attraction can be very compelling, seductive, addictive, but let us not confuse the drama with The Story.

That is Truth.

Absolutely.

Reincarnation?  Another belief which feeds the drama...it is about time we stopped getting involved with things which make us forget ourselves if indeed such things cannot help us to also remember.  There is much to be said for the joy of remembering...I had the thought recently that Source enjoys creating new aspects of itself in order to share that joy - perhaps even enjoys seeing itself as a brand new thing...from both the perspective of creator and created, like someone who has known for uncountable ages being realized by someone who is fairly new to the whole experience of existence...and eventually becoming friends...The One no more or less real than The Other...The One who knows and waits for the realization in The Other and the mutual joy of the occasion...one by one...and so did my recent thought create this 'One' or has it always ever been for me to discover?

Is such a question even necessary?

Or is the Mutual Joy the real purpose of the experience... Smiley  and from there into eternity...

97  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Constructs, Thought Forms, Servitors and other artifical beings on: May 01, 2013, 05:42:59
Please re-read my posts again within this thread, and you will find that
you have taken my words out of context.

Which words did I take out of context?

In relation to the thread subject and opening post, it appears you are suggesting that "Constructs, Thought Forms, Servitors and other artificial beings" are 'clothes' you put on as GOD (the metaphor) but in the context of the OP it seems that what was being suggested is that we (in the clothing of human form) create these things, which would imply that GOD does this kind of thing in whatever form or non form IT inhabits, and since we all come from the same source, we do the same as that source...we are that source doing these things, but the confusion is that we are deceived by our own beliefs and creations to the point where we are lost to that realization and follow after  counterfeit, usurper god concepts which separate who we are from who we are through our beliefs.

Buddha, Jesus et al are unknown as they really are because humans tend to elaborate, and consign things to them which are fantasy...happens all the time with many things...my point was that this can be navigated around that the TRUE has the optimum chance of being realized.  Know Yourself.  There is no particular wrong about 'ego' if it is aligned with what is true.

98  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Constructs, Thought Forms, Servitors and other artifical beings on: May 01, 2013, 01:58:17
We are what we think.

Buddha may have been incorrect, or at least speaking in terms of what we think we are determines how we behave.

Light is information (data) - we are not information we are that which interprets information within the scope of our abilities and experience.

The absence of data is not the absence of "God" -

GOD was not 'created' but has always ever existed...therefore there is no purpose to 'completing the circle' as to do so limits one within the parameters of the fore mentioned 'gods' of human imagination which are constructs given immense powers over their human creators.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/everything_which_has_a_beginning_is_by_that_very_fact_a_simulation_wi11iam-t39909.0.html
99  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Constructs, Thought Forms, Servitors and other artifical beings on: April 30, 2013, 22:21:55

Most if not all the "Gods" and "Goddesses" that are part of all religions started out as nothing more that thought forms created and enforced by the millions of people that pray to them(believe in them). They have gained their power from the prayers and are now sentient beings, that have the powers that people have contributed to them.  So if they were not real to start with, they are now, because of the thoughts and energy given them by the people that believe in them. 

Who Created Who?  The line is somewhat blurred but if one cares to see through that, it becomes an obsolete way to think.

Where does 'thought' actually derive?  Obviously the persistence of certain thought structure results in creative manifestation but does it really take the combined thought of many individuals in order to 'make it real'?

It is obvious that the power of one individual can create a universe, albeit a personal one, but nonetheless as real as the individual thinks it to be.

The mind is able to shift its focus to be all inclusive.  Understanding that not all Gods are figments of human imagination, and those that are have been forced together as surely as humans beings have evolved and multiplied to cover the whole face of the earth.

To what value does human spirituality have within the physical universe?  It is shifty by nature, undefinable in its wholeness, impractical as a measuring device and still too fragmented to offer service to the human condition  It barters miracles for minds/souls and is dependent upon belief in order to exist.

Outside that parameter of the ripple of fragmented spirituality may well reside something so real that it does not require belief to make it so.  It simply is.

It behoves the genuine individual seeker to find out if such a thing truly exists and upon uncovering, to align.
100  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: ouroboros on: April 29, 2013, 18:20:18
I have never heard about this type of animal that eats its own tail.

Symbolic.  Kind of mythology. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20