The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2019, 22:02:14

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / telepathy on: August 17, 2005, 09:41:35
i cant explain it well

its probably me just being a newbie
2  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / my other post gave me a question i wanna ask on: August 16, 2005, 01:24:04
yea i should,. but i was mainly talking about the noises i heard

and now i realized why i could easily hear voices that seem to of come from them

they make sense now, its because i was acually hearing their thoughts

i was mainly also asking if its possible to reach that vividness of hearing their thoughts (the volume) without drugs cause it was very clear
3  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / telepathy on: August 16, 2005, 01:17:41
it seems they hear me very well

but when they speak its harder to tell
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / can anyone identify this fealing for me on: August 15, 2005, 12:26:21
yea right now i kind of am just letting myself "go" into the sleep stages, then catch myself in a beta state

then go from there

ive tranced with meditation

but latley i can't even meditate Sad it makes me sad haha

i love meditating but i just cant go deep into it!
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Visting a Psychic on: August 15, 2005, 12:24:23
wow thats an inspirer

and to add, my first real experience with acid was 2 hits and it was.. i cant put words to explain it

only that an my numorous amounts of mushroom experience, that are like a part of me

thinking about them gives me that fealing of missing that amazing experience

the bad one, (i hate bringing this up) i was on meth also

and that IS BAD TO MIX, but, meth is just bad, very horrible, eats your soul

and i just cant wait to project, and thanks for the offer i just might email you !
6  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / tenth planet on: August 15, 2005, 11:03:29
Quote from: Namra
2012?  I am assuming this is the year aliens reveal themselves to humans?  Correct?  No?  I am a noob here so I apologize for the foolish question.

over here it takes alot more of an obvious question to be made a fool of

don't be so afraid to ask questions
7  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / telepathy on: August 14, 2005, 09:19:56
is it possible for your thoughts to enter someones head very vividly, but for them to talk to you (me in example, in this position) the voices aren't as "loud"/vivid than your thoughts to them
(me having telepathy, them not)

i really get this fealing.. and i really want to raise my sense in hearing thoughts because i cant control the strength alot of the time and when i talk to someone on my part its hard to understand,

(note that i am still skeptical any time i talk to someone, this is a new realization of a sense)

they seem to get everything i say, but for me it gets scrambled on my way in?? (sometiems)

cause with another telepathic i can hear their thoughts very very clearly and there is no doubt
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / telepathy on: August 14, 2005, 09:14:41
i get those also, but sometimes its hard to tell if they're my thoughts or someone elses

sometimes they are loud also though

i try not to rely on them too much, untill they become more obvious

but many many times have i proved it was something accurate, through proof just like what you did

and if you just got this, you must have a real strong sense in that category, for me they are like my thoughts, sometimes its really hard to tell..

but ive had conversations with people i dont even know, say at a public place if we're sitting down (for 1 example at a amusement park ride or something)

then i talk to them. and

whatever long story, but i know i was talking to them through trials of tests

like moving your hand or something

but more obvious

anyways i'm carrying on, peace

ps: you should try to talk to another telepathic one day, cause when i talk to my buddy that has it, it's VERY OBVIOUS

like , yea like voices..
but i havea  very very strong fealing that, other people hear my thoughts when i communicate much better..

im gnna talk about that in another thread i wanna ask somethihng
9  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / The Indigo Children on: August 14, 2005, 08:28:24
ritalin isn't like coke haha

ritalin is horrible, you cant get high off it its useless..

you could but its just redicilious, abusing ritalin is a BAD idea it makes you feal like $*%&

not a good idea

sure its a stimulant, but i woudln't compare it to coke
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Visting a Psychic on: August 14, 2005, 08:27:18
yea man thanks voice of silence

it was definetly an experience i wouldn't regret, it changed me alot

it was so incredibly scary though, i went through some intense dilusions and thought i was being abducted by aliens

when u go through things like that,on acid or not.. the fealins seem REAL

and its crazy..
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / can anyone identify this fealing for me on: August 14, 2005, 08:23:52
thanks

thats what i figured

anyways, whats a trance feal like? is that when it gets euphoric
12  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / ouija board on: August 12, 2005, 06:47:54
do not use the ouijga board, and if you have, pray for all negative entities get throwen to where they belong

and pray the door closes to negative entities

never use that board
13  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / The Indigo Children on: August 12, 2005, 01:05:22
i was perscribed ritalin then i stopped taking it because i realized how evil it was

i asked for a higher sampe dosage, so he gave me 100 pills which costed over 200 dollars or something or around there (more than 100 bucks..)

and i just took 2 of those (not at once haha)

and i said f*** this, it's horrible it ruins your soul

ps: methylphenidate (ritalin) is the same molecuel as methamphetamine, with only 2 of the atoms turned around or reversed or whatever

it's horrible
14  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Atlantis & Schizophrenia on: August 12, 2005, 01:01:07
you meen we are parallel living in the astral right now?
15  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Abduction to the Ninth Planet. Anyone? on: August 11, 2005, 22:07:26
once i project i'll believe any of that when i see it

untill then i dont wanna be a large breasted amazon haha

that was a half-joke

(only in the sense that i'm in this life, and i do not infact know the truth)

if in the astral gender becomes unneccissary, how is there Spirit guides under certain genders??

and isn't there a masculine and femanine part of God?
16  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Remember who you are on: August 11, 2005, 22:01:13
i know we are all one mind

but in the sense that, we are all made from one mind

and we are all connected

but we are giving individuality

and i do have a doubt of being reborn, but that's not cause i fear, i never fear what might be possible

and if you do get reborn, that is not anihiliation, but it is basically, think about it

if this life on earth was astral (as an example), if you are born into a next life, you dont remember your past lives

that's complete loss of everything, basically loss of self

without memory , what are you and what is your life?
the answer WOULD be nothing

memory is knowledge, knowledge is self

that is were our points of views become different
17  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / possible to always see aura's? on: August 11, 2005, 21:54:52
is there a website that explains what each colour could generally meen?

a trustworthy website that would know? i'm sure theres a bunch of bull**** out there
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / this idea seems breathtaking on: August 11, 2005, 21:52:59
thats so cool
19  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / hey, any clairivoyents can tell me if this happens to them on: August 11, 2005, 21:52:07
i also feal that, when i look at a girls chest, or butt, they know where infact i am looking

i am not sure if this is in my imagination due to them fealing they're being watched or not

but i just realized this is EXACTLY why all my life, whenever i look at someone a bunch of tiumes, 1 our of 3 times they look right at me

and a few times it made me look like i was starring at a girl once, and it made me mad haha cause i'm no creep that stares at girls

well i do look at girls obviously, i don't stare at them for 5 minutes straight, like their face or something

but it's happenbed to me

now i have a better understanding on why
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Bizzarre hands on me in bed on: August 11, 2005, 21:49:56
i believe, fear in the start, is what makes you vulnerable to being feared

if you go with a good mindstate, (to be honest i have a rugged attitude to anything that might try harming me/tinkling me off, whatever it is) then nothing should scare you

especially the closer you are to your spirit guide(s) really really helps for ANY situation, for me and i'm so sure it's for everyone

i talk to my spirit guide more than God haha, maybe i should pay more attention to God hahaha..

it's because i've become so close to my guide, and i've always been close to God
21  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / ouija board on: August 11, 2005, 21:47:20
i feal if you are with people that know what's going on and have a higher awareness of themselves, and know how to use it, you shouldn't be harmed
22  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / If we are our souls... on: August 11, 2005, 21:44:51
yea i know, this is all an illusion

it does not meen you don't experience (i know you didn't claim this but)

we're here to experience, and i believe there is a "you"

your higher self, which in my point of view, is always aware, and send information to your 1/9 of your higher self which is, in this body

subconcious/concious

thats my theory

the 1/9 part came from other sources though

so to me i am here,  conciously, but who knows how many lives you might live at once (thinking of the fact that, your mind is underratedly powerful.

but i dont base my facts on that, just an example

so i feal i am here, this is me, in earth

and when i die, i am not on earth, i am still "me"

and i also believe all our sense, to touch and smell and stuff,  are experienced by our astral selves

and this body is to transfer tht information with our brain that converts those vibrations into thoughts and such to experience this life

psychedelics really cleared so many thing up for me, and i can easily see the view that, everything we sense, is an illusion, and we're basically experiencing everything which is not really here

so hard to explain, just like you said

i think our points of views are more simular than i figured
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / is it important to first acheive OBE before projection on: August 11, 2005, 21:36:13
ok thanks alot guys

it feals good when a bunch of you really want to see me project, it's a motivation

last night i got low hypnogogic levels, i think 1 i suppose, and it wouldn't let me stay in the "semi-dream" fealing, it's like this time, instead of getting out of them, i couldn't stay in them!

i think it has to do with how i drank a can of pop for dinner

but it's all cool, i try everyday , next time no more pop!
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Pulse Island! / this idea seems breathtaking on: August 11, 2005, 09:21:24
haha it souds like a death portal trap, the way my description looks

anyways..

how many of you have met on the island through phasing, then came here and shared your shared experiences?Huh

intense..
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / my other post gave me a question i wanna ask on: August 11, 2005, 09:16:31
is it possible, to gain psychic skills to such a level, you can acually hear them in your head? more than the vague thoughts i get, that are hard to (although each day gets easier to distinguish) tell whether their mine or not?

because on acid i had their voices in my head, without them speaking  Shocked

and no one else had this effect, nor even CLOSE to the experience i had, i explained it, they had the same amount, it was completley different for me

but i wonder, could, without drugs, that feeling of their voice (more so, thoughts, even then they were more of LOUD thoughts than voices, [hard to explain]) come through practice and strengthening this sense of mine?

(another side note LOL.. sorry, i love sharing my thoughts and experiences,

that trip (only acid trip ive ever had!) was so breathtaking i get emotional thinking of it, almost like a lucid dream, i can't  WAIT TO PROJECT  

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

Smiley !
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6