The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 15, 2019, 15:07:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / difference between real death and OBE? on: September 27, 2002, 02:52:07
I have  a question.  What is the difference between real death or a NDE and OBE?  Im a bit confused.  When you talk about the non physical realm is this realm the afterlife?   Are we messing with or glimpseing into what is next after this physical life is over and if so why are we able to?  It sounds as if many of the experiences I have read on this site are mainly just vivid dreams.
Why do so many NDE say they see a bright light.  I didnt see any bright light but my experience didnt last but a couple seconds, enough to scare me  and intrigue me all at the same time.  I cant say that I liked it but I cant say that I hated it either.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Also buzzing /ringing on: September 26, 2002, 16:48:40
The reason I was looking into this at all is because about 5 years ago I was having severe panic attacks.  I was put on a medication called xanax.  During certain times of sleep, I would become awakened in my mind by the sound of a ringing/ buzzing sound which seemed to be coming from the back part of my head.  This would cause a feeling that mt head was stuck to the pillow by a magnet.   On one occassion This sound and feeling built up to a point and then I felt a POP!  All I can say is after that POP I felt better that I have ever felt in my life.  I couldnt see anything but I could feel HAPPINESS and JOY.  It seemed as if there were someone there with me because I remebered asking "WOW,  what did you do?"  Because it felt as if when I popped it was the best back cracking I could ever get, it just released all worry and pain and fear and............  .    I then jolted back into conciousness and was wide awake.  I was very scared.   I then went to a book store a day later and I just happened to walk by a book that was on display called Embraced by the light.  I opened the book and read word for word on that page what I had just experienced the day before.  
     You would think that I would be greatly relived to know that (if that is what is like to die) things arent to be afraid of.  But for some reason I still have doubt.  I struggle greatly with organized religion but do consider myself a doubtful believer, if there is such a thing.  Please if you have any insight let me know.   Could this have just been a drug induced sensation?  Was I really out of my body?  Has anyone else ever felt that there was someone there with them when they had OBE?  

3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Is this normal??! on: October 04, 2002, 01:44:17
I can relate to what youre saying exactly.  If you read my posting called ''Also buzzing/ringing" you will see that youre not alone. I also felt quite uncomfortable when this happened but when that pressure built to a POP it was great.  I didnt see anyone or anything but I felt great!  I dont know if I died or what.  I have a minor case of sleep apnea and I wonder if it didnt have to do with that.  Anyway Good luck if your trying to AP.  Im not.  Im just trying to figure out what happened to me.

4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / My buzzing head thing going on on: September 26, 2002, 16:57:57
Please see my recently posted 9/26/02 topic Buzzing/rining.  I think we have experienced the same thing.

Pages: [1]