The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 25, 2021, 11:04:04

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 424
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Resources on how to convert a lucid dream to an obe on: February 16, 2021, 01:38:22
Xanth, that's a really nice way to put it. Thank you. Learning the phrase, "non-physical experience" here is what helped me connect it all. I believe it is all part of the same thing- whether that's clairaudience, clairvoyance, astral projection... all of these beautiful moments can be ascribed to a mystics experience. I appreciate it.
Have you tried giving my book a read?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lp8i232pxamcpr4/Phasing_Primer.pdf?dl=0
Completely free, no strings kinda thing.  Smiley

In it, I explain my entire theory of projection in a much more elaborate description.
I've been meaning to update it lately with new knowledge, but for the most part, it still accurately reflects my current understanding.
2  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Native American Spirituality on: February 15, 2021, 03:30:16
At least everything is neatly organized and makes sense...
Spiritual Evolution > Native American Spirituality

Surely Dragon is here out of interest in things like consciousness... NPE... ? Don't let me put words in your mouth Brother.

Kind regards <3
To put an official spin on it....

We appreciate Dragonscrying's intent, but we must ask that such quantity of similar posts be limited.
Just makes for a dirty discussion area.

I do hope everyone involved understands, but future posts of this type will be moderated.

Thanks Smiley
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Resources on how to convert a lucid dream to an obe on: February 15, 2021, 01:05:25
Work on becoming more aware during your non-physical experience.

For myself, the only difference between a "dream", a "lucid dream" and an "OBE/Astral Projection" is how aware you are during the experience.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Tanzanian Rock Art Depicts Trios of Bizarre Anthropomorphic Figures on: February 12, 2021, 22:20:40
Please then remove ALL my Posts.

Had No intentions of anything you said, (only read first lines).

Was only trying to revive.

Recognizing the declension.

Felt like graveyard, with necro-threads as tombstones.
While the gesture is appreciated, the Astral Pulse is doing just fine.  Smiley
Making so many of these posts kind of distract from the "non-physical" nature and content of this site.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Breathtaking meteorites to be sold at auction for thousands on: February 10, 2021, 01:06:14
Why do you keep copy/pasting this stuff?
I'll second that question...
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Noticing Exercise – A More Detailed Explanation on: February 03, 2021, 02:39:59
I feel myself strongly drawn to giving this exercise a serious try, so I hope it's ok to revive this post after what exactly a decade to the day!
No worries, but wow yeah!  Seriously 10 years ago... funny.

1. Frank also mentions things like directing your attention upwards towards the top of the head, or looking through the third eye. How, if at all, does this relate to this exercise?
All techniques are really just a variation on a theme... that theme is that you pick "something" and focus on that to the exclusion of all else.
That's it really.  ALL techniques break down to that simple concept.

So with Frank, instead of the "blackness" which you would use in the noticing exercise, he's essentially using the "top of his head" area as his focus.  Not much else changes really besides WHERE you place your awareness.

In regards to the "top of the head", as long as you give the awareness a sense of "movement", then I find that the top of the head actually works very well for me.

2. So, basically it should be possible at any time of the day, to close one's eyes, start noticing, and if left undisturbed, eventually drift into the astral?
That's correct.  You probably do this much more often than you even realize, or know!

3. I tend to experience movement in my eyes as I notice phenomena at various locations in my mind. How to deal with this?
Don't fight it... allow your eyes to wander.  Allow them to gently gaze where ever they want to go.
You can also try stretching your eyes a bit before you begin to meditate.  What you would do is roll them around as far in each direction as they'll go and give them a good squeeze tight. 
Get all that tension out of them, then begin meditating.  Smiley

4. Would you say this is an appropriate main exercise for explorers relatively in their early stages?
It's one of the first I would suggest, yes. 
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: New Mars rover may collect first sounds recorded on another planet on: January 31, 2021, 01:30:07
IIRC, the first two Rovers were expected to last no more than 90 days. For them both to operate roughly 15 years is beyond belief. The idea that Mars’ red dust somehow magnified the solar panels charging efficiency is debatable...LB’s point may be closer to the truth...that solar tech ‘can be’ hundreds of times more efficient, and NASA could utilize this but the common energy market was disallowed, thus common solar panels are relatively inefficient...just another scam to tax money from citizens while restricting available energy.

For those interested in possible Mars history, Immanuel Velikovsky’s Worlds in Collision may offer new and refreshed perspective.
I loved that about the first couple of rovers.  Such a nice surprise for humanity!  We have learned SO MUCH already.

I heard that because mars has so many little mini tornados going around that they kept blowing the sand off the solar panels.  hehe  Who knows! huh
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Hello again on: January 31, 2021, 01:28:47
Well, I certainly remember you.  Smiley

It's nice being able to work through personal spiritual problems.

Welcome back.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Usage of Wave 1 & Frank's method - revisit on: January 31, 2021, 01:27:20
I think this is where I'm at. Thanks for the suggestion!
If I may add to what EV said.
Remember that your consciousness also flows on its own continuum of knowledge.
It's always a good idea to go back to old books and you'll notice that after gaining some knowledge, old things you read about might actually start to make more sense.
I go back and re-read a lot of books I own.  That's the fluidness of consciousness. 

It's true that the more you know, the more you can gleam from any experience.  Smiley
10  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Let's Talk Blood Type on: January 28, 2021, 23:33:17
If you have vastly superior spiritual blood type... well ummm... where do you live again?  Cheesy  Wink
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: New Mars rover may collect first sounds recorded on another planet on: January 27, 2021, 23:37:46
I'm actually really looking forward to this new lander.
I hope it lands safely!
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Bigfoot Hunting Season In Oklahoma on: January 27, 2021, 23:37:24
Like Nessy... I'm sure they won't find anything.
I'll honestly be super surprised if anyone ever uncovers anything concrete about Bigfoot!
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: 'Magic mushrooms' grow in man's blood after injection with shroom tea on: January 23, 2021, 01:08:13
I read this story a few days ago... yes, DO NOT shoot up shrooms please, tea or otherwise.

In fact, for now, I'd just highly suggest not even bothering to think about shrooms until you can do this stuff (projecting) on your own first.  Smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Usage of Wave 1 & Frank's method - revisit on: January 23, 2021, 01:06:09
Hi all,

I've only recently been exposed to Frank's writings and I have a few questions I'd really appreciate advice regarding.
1. Using Wave 1 to train yourself to attain focus 10, mind awake & body asleep - Assuming there are people here who have a perspective of a decade or so on this, would you recommend this for a beginner who has projected a few times but still is far from being able to project at will?
2. I understand from Frank's writings that he uses the wave 1 track 2 CD for training purposes only, but that the actual projection would be done (once mastery of focus 10 has been attained) without the CD, just going through the mental rundown on your own. After all, not much time for projecting during the few minutes before Monroe tells you to go back to F1. Am I correct in that?
3. What is it in the CD that's supposedly so conducive for getting to focus 10? Is it the binaural beats in the background (I seem to recall Frank not really placing so much importance to that)? Is it simply the progressive relaxation, and if so, could one just as well do a standard progressive relaxation as taught in hypnosis?
4. Any other recommendations regarding this particular training?

Thanks!
Oh damn man... you're very much like me.  I asked ALL of these questions (and more probably!) when I was first learning this stuff.

Everyone else has done a great job answering so far!!  (you all rock! <3)

You are very much like me.  Extremely analytical minded... my ONLY advice I'd suggest is this: TURN THAT PART OF YOUR BRAIN OFF IMMEDIATELY.
One of the big things which I believe got me stuck over so many years (10+!) was over-analyzing everything... sadly, it still does haunt me from time to time.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Trapped inside my body? on: January 10, 2021, 01:03:41
  Hello again everyone!

It's been a while since I haven't posted on this forum, and now I want to share with you my experience that I had this morning.
Welcome back Smiley

So I'm laying down after waking up around 4 AM trying to project like usual, not knowing if it would be successful or not. I've had maybe 10-15 OBEs before, but all of them were nothing more than 1-2 minutes walking in my room, sometimes even got back in my body right after hitting the floor, but this time was different....
"nothing more"... I wouldn't so easily dismiss those experiences.
Just work on not only extending those experiences, but work on transitioning yourself from one reality to another.

Multiple OBEs in a row were needed in order for this to happen, and when it did, I felt like it was too much for me and I wanted to wake up, but it was too late for that...Finally when i surrendered to the experience, I was suddenly catapulted straight up with unimaginable speed. The sensation was amazing, and at some point up the road, some non-psyhical being appeared to me looking like he wanted me to grab his hand. I did it only after a few restrains that I had, and what happened next is something that my knowlegde in writing can't even explain...Long story short, I was travelling through space.
Yes, the more you try to fight things while non-physical, the less the outcome you desire will occur.  
As I said above, work on extending these experiences.
Start to recognize the sensation you feel when you're about to wake up.  It's UNMISTAKEABLE.
Once that starts happening, bring all of your senses into the reality you're currently experiencing.  
So you say that you're in your room mostly... then look around that "non-physical" representation of your room and bring ALL of your senses to bear in it.
Look around and notice the colour of the walls... any pictures you might have.
Smell the air, REALLY smell it.  Like you would pick a flower and gently smell its aromas.
Feel around.  Touch things.  Touch EVERYTHING!!  Focus on how the things feel.  
Hear whatever might be making sounds.  Listen intently at it, like listening to a distant train whistle.  Or like a leaky faucet in the other room while you're trying to sleep.  haha

Just bring as many senses into the experience as you can and don't pay any attention to that "about to wake up" sensations.
The more you bring your focus back into the experience, the greater chance you will STAY in the experience.
I've done this exact method upwards of 6 times per experience.  Each time projecting felt like about 5 or 10 minutes.  Give or take.

So... all hope isn't lost even if you make the shift back.  As you feel yourself returning back to your bed (or where ever you are) keep your physical body eyes closed and your actual physical body COMPLETELY STILL.  DO NOT move a muscle.  Opening your eyes or moving a muscle seems to reset your awareness HERE and makes it harder.  If you haven't opened your eyes or moved a muscle, this tends to keep your awareness within the void... so just stay there and in 5 to 10 seconds (my experience, at least) you should find yourself right back to where you just left from.  

When I first started this topic I had no ideea what I am getting into, but now I am so grateful for this experience and for that "wake up" call that I got out of nowhere, for my lifestyle and my thinking has changed completely.

Happy new year everyone and again thank you those who were by my side in discovering my path in this beautiful world that we live in  smiley
Life has a certain way of looking out for your best interests.  Smiley

Happy Near Year!  And don't be a stranger.  Smiley
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Thought control question? on: December 30, 2020, 05:31:32
Hey everyone I've heard it said that we sometimes reincarnate to learn thought control.
What the... no.  Just no.  Where would you hear such nonsense?!

I'm wondering though does that mean the ability to stop our thoughts? Or the ability to control your thoughts? Or both?
Meditate on it.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 24, 2020, 02:17:52
I'll take the chance to bump this thread to wish The Astral Pulse a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. You are all the most special bunch of spiritual family people I've known. Health and Happines and Light without end to everyone of you, you incredible individuals. And don't forget to forget the seriousness and have some fun. Smiley
Likewise to you and your friends/family.  Smiley

2021 can only look up from here!!  \o/
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 24, 2020, 02:17:17
It's gonna be a good year, I think.  Smiley
HOLY CRAP WAS I EVER WRONG!!!  HAHA
This has been the worst year EVAR!!!!!!  >_<
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members' Artwork on: December 16, 2020, 05:22:28
Ha! I still have that drawing somewhere in my belongings.  Funny because when I look at it now, I can see it with fresh eyes and think, why the snake?  And why did I write volume I,  I could have just as easily chose volume IV.  Interesting.
Welcome back Nay
20  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do you ever dream you are someone else? on: December 10, 2020, 03:43:43
Everyone does.

A dream is simply a non-physical experience where you don't realize you're dreaming.
You're essentially an actor in a play who doesn't know it's a play... you're the actor who thinks they're ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY EXPERIENCING. 

So whenever you're dreaming, you're not you.  You're someone else playing a part.
When you *ARE* you... that is what people usually call an "astral projection", or depending upon how much of *YOU* there is there, a "lucid dream".  Wink
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How Do You Relate Dark Music To Spiritually? on: December 04, 2020, 03:28:16
Hi everyone, I've been thinking lately on how I can relate my taste for dark heavy music to the spiritual. Is there any place or reference for dark heavy music in the spiritual? Or there is no place for it? For instance I can listen to some types of old rap music and use that as a reference point for a life separated from the God for a lack of truth. Not to say that is the only way to view rap. I can enjoy it for what it is too. Anyway..

Note most of the songs I listen to are chill and laid back. But I do occasionally listen to dark music.

This is the song that inspired me to create this thread.
Verasect - Catch Your Breath (Řfdream Remix)
https://youtu.be/qFSvvdFUa7A
Does listening to this music relax you?  If it does, then it's "spiritual" to you.

Just about anything can be spiritual.  It's HOW you interact with something which defines it.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How Is Everyone? on: November 13, 2020, 20:54:11
Anxious, because of the uncertainty going on today.  Now Ontario is being threatened with another lockdown because people don't seem to be taking this as serious as they should be.

That's great that YOU are not worried about this.  But I worry about my friends and family.  I don't want to see anyone get sick.

Whether you don't want to believe or accept that what's going on is real is besides the point.  My sister in law is an emergency room nurse, she's seen covid up close and what it does.

Any other talk of covid being "not dangerous" is going to be moderated. It's misleading and dangerous to spread that and the pulse won't be party to it.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sshhhhhhhh on: November 10, 2020, 06:35:36
The gullibility of Americans tinkles me off. But I'm done.
Oh that damn tinkling!  Smiley

Thankfully, common sense prevailed the day.  My hope is that Biden is the healing factor you crazy Americans need.  Smiley

I don't think it'll happen, but I'll continue to dream.  haha Cheesy
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: member search Frank on: November 10, 2020, 06:33:46
I've heard rumours here and there about Frank. 
Never met or talked to him myself, but I know folks who have.

I choose to believe the hype... Frank has passed on from this reality.  Smiley

Is there something in particular you wanted to ask? 
Many people here, including myself, are well versed in what Frank spoke about and can try to answer on his behalf.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How Is Everyone? on: October 29, 2020, 07:06:41
Hello All,

In Hungary the disease is getting worse and worse, but I love quarantine. Didn't like the office and this new situation is sort of an opportunity that gives me more time for introspection/practice.
By the way, are there other Hungarians here? I'd love to know Smiley
That's a great perspective.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 424