The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2018, 23:09:49

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 416
1  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Earth-Life System Population Control? on: November 14, 2018, 20:57:30
Xanth . I wonder how aware we are to even make that decision then and if that is even possible ... it may look overpopulated from here because we are not looking at the right problems.
good questions... but that just open more question for me ...Jeez! just when I thought I had it all figured out  wink rolleyes
Well, there's more than enough resources on this Earth to go around... the problem is that there is too much greed for that to happen.
Who are we to make that decision?  Well, it's more a decision on ourselves to control our own population growth.

So who knows...

I believe that the "higher ups" aren't really concerned with earthlings' welfare in the way we might imagine or like. If the Earth would blow up or become unfit for biological life, that wouldn't be even a blip on their radar. They'd move their training grounds elsewhere, in a completely different setup. How much do we care about the welfare of our dream characters?
That's a very "human" way to look at it.  I've found that the life system doesn't quite work as such.  Nobody is "watching" things to that extreme.  What happens, happens.
If our world comes to a crashing end, then so be it.  When you look at things directly from the perspective of Consciousness, then you'll quickly see that it doesn't really matter one way or the other.
Consciousness endures regardless and experience continues in one form or another.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Really Odd Eye Problem on: November 09, 2018, 05:42:06
First and foremost, I'd definitely see your doctor about it.  Smiley
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nice to be Back on: November 04, 2018, 18:55:13
No no... just Adrian.  He did all the fixing.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nice to be Back on: November 04, 2018, 01:25:52
Adrian was away for a bit.
He's fixed the database, there shouldn't be anything missing though, thankfully.

So yeah!  Continue on folks!  Smiley
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Chicken or the Egg on: October 26, 2018, 09:46:08
Anything you can experience is real.
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: October 24, 2018, 20:50:27
You're caught up on this concept of a "hologram".  You're caught up in what you believe is "real" vs what is "not real".
Well, "real" is simply whatever you can experience.  If you experience something, then it is real.

You're too worried about the medium of the message and not really putting any consideration towards the actual message itself.

The message from a "hologram" is just as important as a message from a "real" person as long as that information is beneficial to you in some way.

I'm attempting to have you consider things from a different perspective as I feel you're on the verge of tying this all together.
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: October 22, 2018, 10:00:58
Think about it like this... it might help.

Consciousness.

That's what everything *IS*.  You, me, everything and everyone is part of a SINGULAR WHOLE called "CONSCIOUSNESS".

Because you are consciousness, you have direct access to everything that is, has been or (within realm of chance) everything that will be.

Ok, so now... please understand that what I say after this is *MY* belief.  To me it's not a belief, but to you is has to be taken as such because it's not YOUR experience.  So take what I say with a grain of salt:

When a loved one dies, they return to the pool of consciousness.  What you interact with when you project is essentially a belief construct of yours of how that person was (or should) be.

You're not actually interacting with them, but it's honestly the next best thing as it's still part of consciousness and that means it still should act and react as that individual would have acted anyway, so what's the difference then?  Nothing.  Smiley
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: October 21, 2018, 10:03:36
Still looking to see if more people can join the LINE group.

If so we could schedule group call to talk. Its more personable and I personally get better understanding when its a verbal conversation.

Plus the chatting is nice cause you can ask questions and you can get answers fairly quick.

LOL.... just need more people so I'm not talking to myself
How does one join the "LINE" group?
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Why is astral projection so hard to verify?? on: October 21, 2018, 10:02:18
This guy has a good video on why its so hard to prove AP is real.
All his experiments have failed so far.  In fact he hasnt even come close.

So why is that??

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma5MbzeGKK
Because it's outside the realm of this physical reality.

As Tom Campbell would say... try to explain to your gut bacteria that this outside physical reality exists. 
You can't, because it's outside their realm of reality.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: October 21, 2018, 10:00:32
I remember reading somewhere that you have to balance out all your karma before you can end your reincarnation cycle(s).
That's a belief, nothing more.
I'd even go as far as to say that's a "fear-based" belief.

Usually stated by people who fear the fact that they will cease to exist upon physical death.
I fear no such thing. 

Not that I don't care if I cease to exist, but because I know I shall continue to exist in one form or another.
THAT which is me, is still used to make the whole a better place.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: October 21, 2018, 09:58:54
I am not positive about there being higher or lower planes, but there certainly is a "progression" with this practice. The more you learn, the more you are taught. Once you think you have the answers, the teaching stops. The most important thing I have learned is to be "open" to the new and always stay "aware"!
See, the thing about this is... the more you learn, the more you are then able to GO BACK and actually understand what was said to you long ago.

I take this from an Aikido standpoint...
When I started as a white belt, everyone above me said so many different things to me.
It's just that, it wasn't until I got my black belt that I was able to go back and actually understand those lessons now.
I have no doubt that in 10 more years as I progress even further, I'll be able to go back to what people tell me NOW and begin to even understand that.

Astral Projection is no different (yes, I know YOU understand that, Lumaza Smiley).  This is more for everyone else.  hehe
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: For those who are semi familiar with Astral beings... on: October 21, 2018, 09:55:18
The thing is... we attach negative experiences to ourselves much easier than positive ones.
When you first experienced them, YOU attached them to you.

From that point forward, each time you experience them, they're literally a creation of your own.

CHOOSE to love them instead.  It's a challenge as much as it is an experience for you.

Learn to love.  They can't hurt you.  Nothing can hurt you.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Astral Pulse Hotline on: October 12, 2018, 20:33:51
Oh sorry, we don't allow advertising on the Astral Pulse.... oh, wait... it's FOR the Astral Pulse?! 
We're seriously that good?!  AWESOME!

COME ONE!! COME ALL!!  Smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question On The Book THE PHASE on: October 11, 2018, 20:43:19
There's A LOT of chaff in regards to Raduga... LoL
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: October 04, 2018, 20:47:13
How dare you be productive!!   evil grin
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: October 03, 2018, 20:50:26
Life is peaceful and uninterrupted.  smiley
HOW HORRIBLE!!!  Cheesy
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: October 02, 2018, 20:54:58
In the past, Xanth here had his own "IRC" Channel. I don't know if it's still active, but I used to use it occasionally a few years back.

I personally don't own a cell-phone. Never had any need for it. My home computer suits me fine!  smiley
I *BELIEVE* it's still active, kind of...
It was mostly manned by Noy and a few others, but I haven't been in there in well over a year now.
I was gonna remove the link from my website actually soon.  I was actually going to re-brand my website soon to use a new url I've had for a while now.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: "I Have Seen It Tomorrow" by Iris Krst - Review by Bob Peterson on: September 28, 2018, 21:12:53
We see what we "need" to see when we "need" to see it. But, when we close ourselves to "other", other is no longer shown to us.
Yes, for the most part I can agree with that.  Smiley

My point is that I derive most of what I know from my own personal experiences. 

Like, if someone tells me something... yet I've personally experienced something which directly contradicts that, then you're going to have a SEVERELY hard time trying to convince me otherwise.  This is where most of what I talk about here comes from.  So many people on these types of forums share pseudo-knowledge, meaning it's just stuff they read in a book or online and it's not from their own personal experience.

I value personal experience over anything anyone tells me any day.  Although, I do want to point out that that doesn't mean I don't listen to what others say, ESPECIALLY when it comes from their own personal experience.

Does that make sense? 
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: September 27, 2018, 23:54:36
ROFL Thanks Nameless.  Smiley

I also meant to add that I don't believe for a second that the bit of consciousness which is in your glass right now stays as "yours".
I don't believe that when the consciousness which is me will still be portioned off for another go around.

The implication of this is that, yes, once you die, that bit of water which is you ceases to exist as a separate, individual... it returns to the whole.  This is the illusion of existing.
Most people fear this kind of thought because they don't want to cease to exist.  Well, you don't REALLY cease to exist... you just become part of the whole again.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: "I Have Seen It Tomorrow" by Iris Krst - Review by Bob Peterson on: September 27, 2018, 21:18:23
I then read his reviews on his website and saw that he was very strong in his beliefs and was not even the slightest bit open to changing them. After seeing that, I was glad we never met!
That's pretty much how I read him as well.  Very closed.
Don't get me wrong, he's a nice guy, but yeah, very closed in his thinking.

Can't blame him really for that though, he's experienced so much... in a sense, I'm very closed too based upon the experiences I've had.   LoL
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: September 27, 2018, 21:12:08
Kurt Leland says that we are growing and evolving spiritually. I guess this is the purpose of life.  He said people who have been astral projecting for a long time, over time graduate from one body and plane to the next.  Just as he did and as Robert Monroe did throughout his three books.  And as we go to higher and higher planes we get closer and closer to returning to Source/God. 

So does anybody know how we grow spiritual so that we can rise to the next body and plane?  What is required of us?  Is the requirement different for each plane?  And how does reincarnation factor in to all of this? 
What you have to understand is that we humans are very organized people... we love to place things in hierarchies, mostly to assist our egos.
Suffice to say there isn't such neatly made hierarchy to the non-physical. 

There aren't higher or lower "planes".  Consciousness just "is".  It's the epitome of "being"...

Robert Monroe didn't evolve to different bodies and planes.  That's a belief based ideology.  He just became better at exploring the randomness of consciousness.

I can't answer your question in the context you ask it, because consciousness simply doesn't work like that.  What you CAN do, however, is just better your little bit of consciousness by becoming a better, kinder, more loving person.  THAT is how you grow and you can do that 110% entirely in this physical reality.

As for Reincarnation, I don't believe reincarnation works as most people think it does. 
I think of all of life as a tub full of lukewarm water (go with it for a second. Wink). 
Your glass which holds your consciousness scoops some water out of the tub. 
Now as you go through life and you (hopefully) spiritually grow and become a better person, the water in your glass heats up.
Then one day when your physical body dies, the water is poured back into the tub adding the heat (spiritual growth) to that of the entire tub... either increasing the spirituality of that tub or reducing it, depending upon the kind of life you lead.  Reincarnation comes when another glass takes some more water out of that tub for a new "life", it could grab some of the water which comprised your life.  Who knows once your water is merged back in.

That's my poorly described view of reincarnation.  Smiley
22  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: How could ALL dreams be OBEs? on: September 24, 2018, 10:29:30
Consider this statement for a moment then: You're *NEVER* in a body.

Daydreams are as much a projection as any dream is, or any physical reality experience is.

It's ALL a projection.  Everything you know is a projection.h

Life isn't "but a dream..."

Life is a projection.  Any life.  All life.  Just projection of consciousness.
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Has your life improved from Astral Projection? on: September 24, 2018, 10:10:37
I have learned to not fear death.
I have learned that we are consciousness and we will return to consciousness.
I have learned to stop searching for the "astral" as we are always "astral".  There's no escaping that.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 21, 2018, 20:50:32
You do see the irony in this statement given you are the head honcho of the worlds most renowned AP site.......right?
HAHA  Head honcho.  Smiley

And yes, I do realize the irony in the statement.
But I've also learned quite a bit since I began this journey and the more I learned and the more I experienced, the more I found I needed to focus my attention *HERE* in this physical reality.

I continue to teach people to project in hopes that they too figure this out one day.  Actually, I know they will realize this eventually.

I'm also not saying there isn't value in Projection, I'm just saying that those who focus exclusively on Projection completely miss the point of why they're experiencing this physical reality in the first place.  Smiley

I resonate a lot with Xanths comments. I originally got into OBEs for purely superficial reasons. It sounded fun. Spiritual materialism got the better of me. But with experience comes a greater understanding of the self and the greater whole we are a part of. I am more in touch with my own divinity. I try to live from a heart centered place. I now go to a metaphysical church and say grace over meals(things I never thought I would do). I know I create my reality and being in a positive, loving, high vibration is paramount to getting the things I desire.

For me it's all part of it. And OBEs are a part of it too but but a small part. I am grateful they helped open my eyes but I no longer feel the need to go gunning after them either. Whenever I go on a TMI retreat, the programs aren't about getting away from the physical.  They are about, first exploring your inner self then taking what you learn and incorporating it to live a fuller life

I am more intuitive and get information from a higher source without the need to go out of body. Sure I still enjoy them when they occur spontaneously in my meditations but they aren't my focus. So, yes I resonate with Xanths comments
Sometimes I wish we could "like" posts on this forum.  Smiley
You'd get a big fat juicy LIKE from me Flori.  Wink
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you have an amputated limb and astral projected please read!!! on: September 19, 2018, 21:03:52
I have a cousin that died by a large bomb in Iraq, nothing left of him, and I want to know if he still lives on in the astral. I think the best way to answer that is to see if someone who had an amputated limb still has that limb in the astral. So please if you can honestly answer this question I would appreciate it. Either way if he lives on as a full embodied being in the afterlife or is a part of the cosmic dust once again. I just want to know the truth. Thanks.
Your cousin exists as anyone else who has died exists... they're part of consciousness and have returned to consciousness.

When he was born, his consciousness was scooped out of the ocean... his little bit of water in that glass was then poured back into the ocean when he passed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 416