The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2021, 16:48:42

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 426
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Have you ever experienced this ? on: September 21, 2021, 03:07:00
No this is not a ringing its frequency like a high pitch frequency like something made by a frequency generater
I'd still, HIGHLY, suggest you talk to a doctor about it.
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 21, 2021, 03:06:32
Xanth - will the forum always be able to run on the current software?
Ideally, yes.

Realisitically, the forum software is OLD and *CAN* fail, literally, at any moment... LoL
Now, Adrian has many backups and the forum being offline for more than a week or two is highly unlikely.  Smiley

Adrian is good at what he does behind the scenes with regards to the Astral Pulse.  He loves this site dearly.
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 18, 2021, 20:51:06
There's a good 20+ years of information and data on this site... would be interesting to be able collate all of the data.

Adrian has all the backups, but the forum software is extremely old and cannot be updated any further.

The waybackmachine has snapshots of the entire site over the course of the last 20 years as well.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question on: September 18, 2021, 20:48:46
If you walk out the Astral Door way in your house what happens if you forget your astral keys and lock your self out  smiley
uhhhh... nothing?
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What you want the most on: September 18, 2021, 20:48:03
Not at this time.
Well that's not entirely fair!  Smiley

To me... when you die, it's like falling asleep into a dream or, the opposite, waking up from a dream.
Falling asleep and waking up are examples of "dying".

Your perspective just changes... permanently though.

I don't think you grasp the concept of living this physical life...
"Do you get what you want"?  What does it mean exactly to "get what you want" - when getting it is as simple as wanting it?  What exactly do you learn from that?  Nothing.
That's the point of this physical reality.  If you want something, you have to work towards it.  Just getting something is meaningless if you didn't work for it in the first place.

Does that make sense?
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Have you ever experienced this ? on: September 18, 2021, 20:43:38
It's called Tinnitus.

Look it up and then go see a doctor... ESPECIALLY if it's that bad.
7  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Basically, I Want to be Re-United With my Family on: September 01, 2021, 21:55:54
Hmm, that is a fair-point.

Writing stuff in a physical-notebook is one way to way to do some practical-stuff. Cheesy  grin grin grin grin

[❄️]
That's not what I mean.
I'm asking what YOU are actually going to physically do in order for what you want to manifest.
Things don't just manifest because you want them to.

There's a saying "God helps those who help themselves"... it's not just a suggestion, it's entirely how our whole world works. 

So what are you going to do to help you to reunite with your family?  Smiley
8  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Basically, I Want to be Re-United With my Family on: September 01, 2021, 00:22:46
So ... just kinda asking again...

What are you going to do in order to bring into being that which you seek?
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Direct techniques from adventures beyond the body? on: September 01, 2021, 00:17:17
The word "direct" only means that you entered the non-physical while you were fully physically awake and aware.

Any technique where you start from a meditative state is generally a "direct technique" for projecting.

You need to pick a focus which is going to work "for you". 
10  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Basically, I Want to be Re-United With my Family on: August 15, 2021, 02:23:56
Hi, my friend. I might-expand on-my issues into another post. However, I just want prayers here. Thank you! ✝️
We'll help.  Smiley

What are you going to do in order to bring into being that which you seek?
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: NP related articles/videos on: August 13, 2021, 01:47:54
Dreams Are More Real Than Anyone Thought
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/node/1165290/preview
I'm not surprised really... I mean, experience simply IS... it doesn't matter if it's physical or non-physical, if you can experience something, then it was real.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An Alpha state Visualization experience on: August 11, 2021, 19:57:51
I already saw through your behaviour, it won't work on me again  wink
Szaxx really is only trying to help. 
I'd indulge him - I don't think you'll be upset.  Smiley
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An Alpha state Visualization experience on: August 11, 2021, 00:43:51
I don't gonna loose anything, I'm here only to compare experiences.Or perhaps they DIDN'T.Hhh, I wrote only a few experiences to see what you folks are gonna say, another failure I guess and I was thinking that I finally found the place.
BUT WHY, why this thread, this was just a simple Visualization with the help from my unconsciousness mind, WHAT are you seeing here, tell me.
First, I'm going to give you a warning (see above)... please stop with the rudeness. 
We're all on the same side here - so your lashing out is quite uncalled for.

Next... let me ask you: what exactly are you doing here?
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I need some help on: August 05, 2021, 00:11:50
Oh I think you forgot the do the happy dance and the smile while you fart Tongue
I really hope life was this simple but I would look kinda silly if I were to try this in public. I live in a sad themed society and I am from a religious background as well. So I would feel very embarrassed and weird if I attempted such things. But hey thanks anyway...
You're your own worst enemy.

So, hey, what are you doing here exactly anyway? 
What do you want from us?

Nobody - ANYWHERE - is going to pull you out of anything... you have to learn to project yourself.
What we can do is guide you towards that.................. BUT you seem too arrogant to actually accept help.

Must be that religious upbringing.  Oh well.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I need some help on: August 03, 2021, 19:21:03
Ignoring the negative things while they exist is not a good strategy to deal with life, it is a form of dangerous escape. Are you up for the thrills? However ignoring them while they DO NOT exist is different of course and I may agree with you that this is a good way to live. Being too positive can turn humans into silly dumb beings that do not think for themselves or the others. A little selfish moment could lead to a better realization of "the corruption" that is and can strike at any moment if neglected.
I'm beginning to see how you think now...

I never said ignore the bad.  You can't ignore the bad... you have to take the bad along with the good.  There has to be balance in ALL things - bad can't exist without good. 
I'm saying just don't focus exclusively on the bad - that's a recipe to drive you nuts.  haha

There's a hell of a lot more good in this world than there is bad. 
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I need some help on: August 03, 2021, 03:37:23
You know what, I am not a big fan of reading long books, my biggest wish is to figure out a way to get directly to the exact point that I am missing, while skipping all the non sense and bluffing. But although I do not like it, I still have to browse through and read some internet articles, I only read an ebook if I find it interesting enough, call me lazy or crazy, I take no offense...
How do you know what is nonsense and bluffing and what is real?

I always suggest people gain experience before making a judgment call, but realistically, people read all about this stuff BEFORE they stumble here.  So most people already have a preconceived notion about what "astral projection" is.
I'd suggest putting aside your personal beliefs as much as you can while visiting this forum.  You will gain much more insight.

Also I see no point in struggling for an answer.
This is your first major hurdle then... because there isn't a person alive or ever was or will be who can help you.  Only *YOU* can help yourself here.

Why shall I struggle to get to my wish or desire?
Being handed things directly with no work on your end rarely ends up with anything of value for yourself.

Is it to prove my worth?
That's up to you to ultimately decide.

But to prove it to who?
Again, that's up to you.  There's really only YOU in on this.

Is there a higher council or entity that governs our lives? Then where are they now?
I haven't found one.  Others have.  Meh.  I live my life in the best way I think I can.  

Why they keep running a desperate world full of sickness and misery? Is it for their own enjoyment? Those suckers do not deserve their status and this doesn't make any sense to me...
The only way to answer this is to not look at the "sickness and misery", but all of the good and light there is in this world.

I look at this world and (usually - I'll be honest, I have my darkness) see a hell of a lot more good and light than I see bad.  MUCH MORE.  You are focusing on the sickness and the misery and missing the forest for the trees.  This Earth is comprised of many souls along their journeys and each of them is at a different point in that journey.  I feel like this Earth wasn't created with the idea of it becoming a utopian society - I mean it will happen naturally, eventually, just no time soon.  We're too far from that idea as a species right now.

This physical reality is kind of an incubator of learning to love.  It's, essentially a class room where we learn what is TRULY important in life.  I won't delve much deeper than that right now.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: An Alpha state Visualization experience on: August 01, 2021, 01:34:23
I'm actually quite disappointed by most users here which cannot make the simple difference between a lucid dream and AP, even worse micro dream and a vision, quite laughable. Reading a lot of books on the matter doesn't make you automatically an astral dreamer. I see too much wishful thinking here and total absence of logical thinking, especially those retrievals, so you see a character inside your lucid dream and automatically think that he need retrieval, seriously. Now I finally see why lucid dreamers have a such strong reaction against self proclaimed astral dreamers, there are just so many people that give a bad example of what astral projector must be. I guess just been here was an experience, experience, even if not very useful one. Log out!
I'd suggest loosening the strings you have on your opinions - that is, if you're actually here to learn. 
Perhaps the folks here simply have experienced more than you have?  I bow down to the knowledge of several individuals who post regularly on this forum.

But, I can tell you this: I've held the opinion that you're currently expunging... and I discovered one BIG thing about it: Not only that it's wrong - but it was holding me back.  It was locking me into a way of thinking which wouldn't allow me to move beyond it, and I see it in your posts.  Once you realize that YOU are the key to all of these experiences - only then will your eyes be open. 

Mark this thread, because one day, I *GUARANTEE* you'll find yourself back right here.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Bringing It Back on: July 28, 2021, 23:32:11
All I seem to bring back is intense disappointment.  haha Wink
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Prepped for Doomsday? on: July 28, 2021, 23:31:12
I'll wing it...

If "doomsday" actually happens... this is consciousness, I don't really have a vested interest in attempting in vain to live through the end of times.  haha

I'll physically die and then move onto another physical reality to try again.  Meh.  LOL
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I need some help on: July 21, 2021, 01:15:20
To add to Naykid, it took me well over 10 years to figure this stuff out.

Nobody here is going to pull you out, but what we CAN do is help guide you and answer your questions.
So far, you haven't asked any.

Tell us what you're currently trying... maybe what books you're reading... maybe how long you've been trying for... and then we can actually help you.  Smiley
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Akashic records question on: July 19, 2021, 02:13:50
How would one browse the akashic records using a computer, is there an app or tool for this, like an akashic browser may be?
The irony being here that I had to use Google to find my own link to my article on akashic records!  Smiley
Thank you for the suggestion, Nameless!  Cheesy

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2015/12/23/how-to-access-the-akashic-records-or-contact-your-spirit-guides/

What most people have to realize is that the “akashic records” isn’t a place… it actually isn’t any “THING” at all. It’s not a “place” which you “go to”. It’s more akin to a huge database which collects and records data. Consider it a record of everything that HAS happened and everything that COULD HAVE happened… along with a potential for anything that COULD happen in the future. But mostly the first two things, because those are the more concrete things which can be recorded.

First off, remember… everything is consciousness… and that means YOU ARE PART OF CONSCIOUSNESS TOO! As such, this means that you always, at anytime, have direct access (although it might not seem that way at times) to it. All you need to do is learn to listen to it.

Through our non-physical experiences (what humans subjectively call a “dream”, “lucid dream” or “astral projection”, or any of the various other labels we use -> because, meh, they’re all the same thing anyway) we have more direct access to this information. While we’re experiencing this physical reality, we DO have direct access to it as well, but it’s only accessible through the same filters which our consciousness currently experiences this physical reality through. Meaning, you have to put up with all the interpretations and snap judgments your consciousness makes on a secondly basis. So, how do you go about to do this?

FIRST, you meditate… focus your mind. Unless, that is, you’re a person who is always in a focused state of mind… then you can kind of just shift your attention towards that focus.
But let’s face it, most people are absent minded these days. So, meditate… focus your mind for a few minutes… push away as much physical-ness from your awareness as you can. THEN, ask your question. Say it out loud… think it… do whatever you want… just make sure the Intent behind your question is strong and with a powerful purpose. THEN, sit back and wait for an answer.

This is the most important part of this process… your answer will most likely *NOT* be something verbal. Don’t get me wrong, it COULD come to you in a neatly verbal reply which you “hear”, but it probably won’t. As such, you need to listen intently to your body. The answer could come as a change in temperature… a breeze… it could be in the form of a memory popping into your mind… the point here being, remain COMPLETELY OPEN to *HOW* the answer comes to you. Don’t judge it, don’t analyze it, just accept it into yourself, however it comes.

That’s how you access this stuff while “physical”. This can be used to do more than just gaining access to the Akashic Records, or contacting your Spirit Guides… you can do anything you want with this really. Speak with your Higher Self, talk to other people’s Higher Selves… contact animal guides… your subconscious… anything. Keep in mind though, that all of those things are, pretty much, the same thing anyway.

Enjoy!
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE to the center of our Galaxy on: July 18, 2021, 02:15:23
Well stop trying to fly. You don't need to fly at all, just be wherever you want to be. So much easier. Like breathing underwater, you don't need too. Your physical body IS NOT there.
Try explaining THAT to my stupid head!!  Cheesy  haha
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sshhhhhhhh on: July 18, 2021, 02:14:22
I have no idea what WORLD you two are on. The reptilians are not trying to take over the Earth - the Earth is theirs.  Sheesh.  They are trying to save it from the humans.

C l e a r l y.   ( clearly? right? )

HAHA <3
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Crypto! on: July 18, 2021, 02:13:32
It's been a fun slide down so far... haha
It's part of my investment portfolio now, so I keep adding to the coins I want every month or so.

It's MUCH more volatile than the stock markets, that's for sure.  So if you play the crypto game, you plan for the VERY LONG TERM, because short term is more for losses.  haha
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE to the center of our Galaxy on: July 17, 2021, 02:21:17
This was my only OBE which I got to space though. You can always train the breathing issue underwater in non-physical, swimming with sharks underwater is pretty fun smiley
It's a mind thing for me... I can breathe underwater just fine.  Go figure.  haha  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 426