The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 18, 2019, 17:06:13

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 420
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Fate of Frank Kepple on: June 08, 2019, 00:49:43
Sadly, the speculations will continue for eternity. 
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Fate of Frank Kepple on: June 05, 2019, 17:28:10
When did you become a moderator?
Apparently June 2010.  Administrator a few years ago.

I know it's a serious topic/thread but I can't help that I find the first two sentences funny because it can be a bit misleading.  wink

For users it was not clear and his last 'public' posts do not give an indication. Here they are. The 3 last ones indeed dealed with his health situation but as you can read he was rather positive about it and said he would be improving.
Ha!  Sometimes I forget you folks can't see the Moderator forum.  Those posts natively show up in my searches.
But I did mention it a while back more than once.

I think some of the moderators just don't take the time to read through the dozens (and dozens and dozens hehe) of threads in the mod forum.
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Easiest way to access akashic records without a non physical experience on: June 03, 2019, 20:38:24
Can I write down the answers? This is what I did when I got the AC technology notes.
Sure.  You just have to make sure that your own consciousness isn't mixed in there somehow.
In other words, don't write what you think the answer is... just FEEL it.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Fate of Frank Kepple on: June 03, 2019, 20:36:26
It's never been a secret that Frank died... how or when.  He made it quite clear in his last several posts.
I made mention of the thread in the admin forum before as well.

There are a few people out there who think it was all a ploy anyway.
Some people just love a good conspiracy...

In the end if he's dead or if he's just hiding... it doesn't really matter.  He doesn't want to be here.  End of story.
The end is the same.  Smiley
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Easiest way to access akashic records without a non physical experience on: May 25, 2019, 06:52:37
Easiest way?

Sit down quietly... ask a question... and just listen.
Listen with everything you have.  The answer probably won't come verbally.
6  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Tall shadow figure on: May 18, 2019, 01:56:29
No doubt the weed altered their vibration but nobody hallucinates on weed.

At least not where I come from lol
HA!  Unless you're chillin on the couch, nodding off... then dragonflies come flying out of the wall towards ya!!   shocked grin
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: WILD and Astral Projections are the same thing, no? on: May 16, 2019, 17:41:57
"WILD" simply describes a method of projecting.  That's all.

It's not a separate *kind* of projecting.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The difference between WILD and Frank's phasing method? on: May 01, 2019, 17:32:15
Hello! The thing that I do not fully understand, although it is probably obvious to the person through experience is what is the difference between WILD and the Frank's phasing imaging method? Can anyone throw some light upon this? Because if Frank writes that he imagines that he is staring into the imagined darkness in the F10 Room (The Hut) and 6 to 10 times this darkness is becoming three-dimensional, what is the difference between Frank's method and WILD if he's imagining it? Being in the hypnagogic state, you can move to any desired scenery, but how do you know that using Frank's method it's an projection and not a WILD? Xanth's method of gazing into the actual darkness behind one's eyelids makes more sense to me because it's abstract and not imagining anything. Of course, maybe WILD is also a real projection, then this makes some sense.
You're falling prey to what, probably, 99.9% of people do when they do this... you're missing the trees for the forest and getting stuck on terminology.

The "Noticing Exercise" is share is derived completely from what I've read regarding Frank's Noticing Exercise.  He's not saying "imagine" you're staring at the blackness... he's saying ACTUALLY stare at the blackness.
WILD is simply a method for projecting, just like my / Frank's Noticing Exercise.

They *ALL* lead to the same place: The non-physical.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Does every person see the world differently? on: April 29, 2019, 21:12:22
Does every person see the world differently depending on his beliefs. Do beliefs act like a color glass coloring the world around?
Most definitely.
The fact you're actually asking this question means that you're slowly starting to understand.  Smiley

Is it possible to see the world completely objectively, as it is.
It is not, because you experience this reality through the filters of your experience.

Wasn't it what Buddha did, getting rid of all his beliefs, aka achieving enlightment?  Is this the same as purging all your beliefs? Is it at all possible?
You don't ever lose your beliefs...
You just end up seeing them for what they are: subjective experiences.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you were... on: April 16, 2019, 17:09:05
These humans are insane....  evil
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: APAC - Astral Pulse Advice Column on: April 16, 2019, 17:07:16
So true, this should be the logo of this forum.
For a split second, I thought you were requesting the forum logo to read "Go have sex with Brad Pitt".  LOL   grin evil
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Itís all Games & Wars, until someone gets lucid #5 on: April 14, 2019, 06:52:12
Is this a daily blog type site?
I'm interested.  Smiley
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Very important request on: April 14, 2019, 06:48:48
Ok, I am absolutely certain that in order to project I need to entrain myself to a very precise brainstate.
BZZZZZZT  Wink  Wrong.

It's a brainstate where I'm trying to quiet down my brain as quietly as possible while using as little metacognition as possible.  It is very difficult to do this without a muse app that makes some kind of noise when I'm doing it correctly.  Programming this app should be very easy for anyone who knows how and it's rather frustrating when you know something can be done but have a hard time finding someone who will actually do it for you.
Stop analyzing.  Just do it.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: April 14, 2019, 06:32:37
I'm honestly unsure if that was sarcasm (the last part) or you actually need us to explain how your hand works?  Wink
I need a bit more information.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Might have come close to AP, need help figuring out what else I need to do on: April 09, 2019, 17:06:15
I was was wearing a MUSE headband, using the app that plays rain sounds that get quieter the more quiet your brain is, but I was trying to see if I could do it without actually trying, since staying in the "quiet" state for long periods of time feels like trying to hold my breath for a long time.  I also had binaural beats playing.  I never actually got the rain sound to stop when this started happening, but I think i still felt calm.
That sounds perfect.

Ok, so what I want you to do next is to continue that.  Keep deepening that state.  Try to get the rain as quiet as you can.
That'll be your entire goal here.  Then once you're able to do that, keep doing it for as long as you're comfortably able to.

... and remember to breathe.  Smiley

What you're doing is using the rain sound as your "focus".  Now you need to use that focus to push away everything physical... you want to get that "calm" state you mentioned above, then you want to continually deepen that state.  The further you deepen it away from the physical the further you'll move "within". 

You've got this!  Smiley
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Might have come close to AP, need help figuring out what else I need to do on: April 09, 2019, 05:59:58
When you say you were trying to "very gently quiet my brain down"... what were you doing exactly?
17  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Need to: Delete Account on: April 07, 2019, 05:04:49
Well crap! What would I do without you Xanth?!!
Well, you can delete accounts too.  Only mods and myself can.
So you can at least do that without me!  Smiley
18  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Need to: Delete Account on: April 06, 2019, 07:41:16
Go to your profile page. On the left look below Actions and click - delete this account
Well... YOU haver that option, Nameless.  2krocha, however, does not... and that's kind of by design.

Seeing as there are only three posts in question here, I'll go ahead and delete your account for you.
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Just Astral Projected - First One In Years - But Still Some Questions Remain on: April 06, 2019, 07:38:13
Is a lucid awareness experience a type of out of body experience?
OMG Plasma!!

Have you really not been paying any attention what-so-ever to *ANYTHING* I've ever said or written!?  >_<
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question About Teaching My Children To Astral Project on: April 05, 2019, 17:15:35
The more I post on forums the more I realize how brutally honest I can be about the truth. While others seem to be in denial or something.
Nah, I don't think that.  You're not brutally honest at all.
You simply lack the means to put into words the thoughts you have in a manner which doesn't make you sound like a cold, heartless person.  LOL  Wink

I'd probably stay away from "teaching" people at this point until you get a firm grip on that.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Just Astral Projected - First One In Years - But Still Some Questions Remain on: April 05, 2019, 17:12:05
Well to be more clear I knew I was in the non-physical from the beginning. I just started doubting my flying which hindered my ability to fly.
I'd say Lucid Awareness experience... if you were Astrally Aware, you wouldn't have doubted your flying.

In the end, it doesn't REALLY matter though... the point was that you were consciously aware to a fairly good degree.  Smiley
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question About Teaching My Children To Astral Project on: April 04, 2019, 17:47:57
So it's not too much to ask that I require them to learn how then?
LOL  Yes, it's too much to *REQUIRE* them to do it... that's such a command statement.  Children don't work with commands all that well.
They will naturally project.  That's just what children do.  Just let them do their thing and don't discourage them when it comes to them telling you all about their flying dreams.

*Most* adults tell their kids that "dreaming" is just all in their heads or not real... don't be like that.  Listen intently to their experiences and encourage them to continue it.
I'd just stick with listening and encouraging them.  When they get a bit older to understand and grasp the concepts of Projection, then you can probably start having discussions along those lines. 
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Just Astral Projected - First One In Years - But Still Some Questions Remain on: April 04, 2019, 17:18:07
Hi everyone, so it's been a long time since I've astral projected. And this if the first time it felt so complete. But still because it wasn't as vivid as I thought it should be I wonder if just maybe it was a lucid dream. So I was in a dream in a store and I saw a truck outside with a camera on it. I flicked off the camera on the truck because I don't like surveillance. Then I walked toward the door. And two black men walked up to me and one of them shot me in the neck. Some fear came over me. I fell to the ground. Not like a brick but slowly. As that was happening I felt like I was literally dying. I wasn't sure what was going on other than I felt my whole body and being phase inward. Like the astral projection reflex was triggered. I felt a calm buzzing come over my whole body as I phased inward. It felt so natural. Like I felt myself my consciousness falling inward. Never felt anything like that in my life. Then I felt my astral body physically leave my physical body at this point. I found myself in the astral. Not in the real time zone, some place else. And I got up and flew to the other room. It was dark outside. I saw a cat which we don't have a cat. Then I jumped out of the window. Then I flew to some high rise buildings. As I was flying around the high rise buildings I started becoming conscious of my flying abilities and so I started to doubt and my ability to fly slowed down. Then I just focused on flying normally again and it happened.  And I went inside one of them and saw people walking around in a this mall. I saw the tellers. The place was brightly lit. Then I thought wait a minute. What if I actually died. Then at that point. I thought of my body and phased back into it. Like fully and completely my whole consciousness phased back into my physical body. I couldn't believe it when I woke up. I was so happy that I woke up everyone in my home and told them about it.  The whole experience felt like I was far away from my physical body.

Note I just recently switched up my sleeping medicines and so now I am much more energetic and feel much better. And my pre-diabetes is clearing up from this medicine switch. And as a side benefit it seems that now I am now astral projecting.

Could this have been a lucid dream? Personally I am pretty damn sure that it was an astral projection if not for any other reason than my death and return felt so complete and real. But at the same time I felt like it could have been more vivid like the details of the astral projection. Or maybe I just don't remember that. But I've had lucid dreams before and this didn't feel like that at all. If this was a lucid dream this is the best damn lucid dream of my life. Thoughts?
Well, from just reading what you've said above... everything up until you said "I started becoming conscious of my flying abilities" is the first indication you made where it feels like you started to realize you were non-physical.  So up until that point you were having what I call a "dream awareness non-physical experience".  You weren't consciously aware you were dreaming.
Depending entirely upon how much awareness you had of your "physical self" would dictate whether it was a lucid awareness or astral awareness experience.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question About Teaching My Children To Astral Project on: April 04, 2019, 17:11:15
Ha!  A child could probably teach YOU a thing or two. 
They're natural projectors... well, honestly, we all are, but children are just more in-tune to it because they have less societal conditioning.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Saying Hello and Updating on Personal Current Events on: March 27, 2019, 17:10:23
Xanth, you are so right about walking (my favorite sport). I've been neglecting that too mostly due to my legs being stubborn and complaining all the time. I did rake some leaves though so that should count for something.
As long as there is no actual "pain", just "discomfort"... then walk like crazy!  Smiley
Pain denotes something wrong... discomfort is just your brain trying to talk you out of doing something good for yourself.
Tell it to STFU!  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 420