The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 23, 2017, 20:49:09

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 399
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My Theory About False Awakenings on: Today at 19:51:53
you sort of still proving my point that we going thru many dream scenes, alot of people including me think that dreaming and projecting are one and the same we just aren't aware at the time , i'm guessing you not one of them,
Oh I'm most definitely one of those people.  Smiley
I actually go further in saying that this physical reality experience is really nothing but a projection as well.

You haven't read my book yet, have you?  Cheesy  hehe
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39504726/Phasing_Primer.pdf

Enjoy!

but then again maybe you are cause you did say recreation of the bedroom, and thats basically what the etheric plane is,  the closes to the physical one with the recreation of the physical, so you not really disproving it, just taking out the inception
I, however, don't view the "etheric plane" as being something that objectively exist.  I'm actually against all the "planes" talk... I find it all rather ridiculous.  Consciousness isn't hierarchical nor linear in it's nature.

What I'm taking out of the equation (per your statement above) is the "dream within a dream" scenario.  It's like when people say that they've had a "dream of a lucid dream"... you're either aware that you're dreaming or you're not.  While there is a middle ground there, it's not in the way that most people want it to be.  You can, however, dream ABOUT lucid dreaming.  But that's something entirely different.

As far as I'm concerned, what we humans call "dreaming" simply doesn't exist.  What you're doing when you're "dreaming" is projecting.  You're just unaware of it.
Kind of like what you're doing right this very second with this physical reality experience you're currently having.  Smiley
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My Theory About False Awakenings on: Today at 17:02:48
Inception really was a fantastic movie.  Had great entertainment value... but that's all it was.  Remember that.  Smiley

With that said, to me, the concept of a "dream within a dream" is ridiculous.  I can totally understand how someone could come to that conclusion though, however, you're not having a dream within a dream... you're simply moving from dream scenario to a new dream scenario.  That's all.

With that said, a "false awakening" is simply you moving to a new scenario where you believe you've woken up.  You're essentially in a non-physical re-creation of your bedroom (or where ever).
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Would it be okay to sing this on the astral plane? on: January 21, 2017, 05:28:02
Do whatever makes you happy in all things... so long as it doesn't harm another or yourself.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Internal Pressure?? on: January 20, 2017, 06:10:26
Xanth, Thank you for your reply. your comments are always appreciated.

As someone who is new to this; it is sometimes nice to hear from more experienced people that you are on the right track.
Well, it's kind of funny... because most people are on the right track, they just tend to convince themselves otherwise.  Smiley
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Any Other Runners Here? on: January 19, 2017, 22:15:57
Just curious, but anyone else here enjoy running on a weekly basis?

I started at the beginning of 2015 in an effort to lose weight.  I wasn't all that consistent, but this year I'm determined to get out there more. 
I think I've done about 30km since last week.  Loving it.  Feels so good, especially after you're done.  hehe
6  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How are you sure astral projection does not end when we die physically? on: January 19, 2017, 22:14:06
ask that psychologist what is a hallucination? then he will give you a definition along the lines of sth not being 'real'.
Then ask him what is real and what not, and what is real(ity) anyway ... then you will see how stuck HE (not you) is in his thinking!  wink
/like!  Smiley
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Internal Pressure?? on: January 19, 2017, 22:11:22
It's normal AND it was real.  You experienced it, so it's real.

It's just part of the normal process of pushing your conscious away from this physical reality.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Go Into Someone's Else's Body in Astral Travel. on: January 19, 2017, 16:57:33
Didn't Robert Monroe in one of his books say he took over somebody else's body while astral projecting?  And he said he wondered what the other guy's experience was like when he was in his body.  He didn't know if the guy blacked out when it was happening or not.  This is an interesting topic, I wonder why other astral projectors aren't having such experiences and why Robert did.
He relayed the experience where he "seemed" to be living the life of someone else.  I think it's a little to simplistic to make that precise presumption of what exactly was going on.
Have you never had a dream where you felt you weren't you?  You felt you were someone else?  There's LITERALLY no difference between what Monroe experienced and the other scenario.

A lot of what Monroe experienced at the beginning was viewed through a very acute perspective.  As he progressed, and right up until just before he died, his perspective changed drastically.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What do you know about soul groups and soul mates? on: January 19, 2017, 16:54:45
If there's one major thing I've learned about the non-physical throughout the last few years, it's this:  Our physical reality notions don't exist beyond the confines of this one particular reality.

What I mean is that those little idiosyncrasies which make us human don't apply non-physically.  How we organize our lives, how we like to label things, rationalize things... they don't exist within consciousness as a whole.  It's simply our means of trying to create order within our own minds.  Stuff like spirit groups... spirit families... they're silly notions.  Consciousness isn't split up as neatly and concise as that.  Consciousness is consciousness.  That's all.

Trying to sub categorize consciousness is just the human attempt or organize something which isn't able to be organized in such a way.
10  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Do animals have souls on: January 18, 2017, 02:44:22
The answer actually is: No.

They ARE souls who HAVE an animal body.

wink
HAHA!  Smiley

Touche.  Wink
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Peoples experiences with meditation / body position and trance state on: January 17, 2017, 17:07:31
Hi,
For most of this week i've been trying to meditate. I notice that everytime I listen to a good song and I end up trying to meditate. The song plays in my head over and over (specific parts).

Doe's anyone know (or can give advice) on how to get past this? / What I should do about this?

Thanks.
Instead of fighting against the song playing in your head... use it. 

To meditate towards projecting, all you're essentially doing is focusing on something to the exclusion of everything else.  If you have a song that plays in your head over and over, focus on it, each time it plays, focus deeper and deeper within it. 
12  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Anyone visited me yesterday? on: January 16, 2017, 23:25:29
By the way I don't think that this was my first AP, by the way. I have been aware of my surroundings in many 'dreams', where I have deliberately flied and even travelled through wormholes, now that I know what it should feel like??
There are many different ways in which you can perceive a projection.  They're ALL projections though.
Try not to narrow your definition of what a projection is... keep it wide open.

For example, my definition includes this physical reality experience we all share here.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Started a lucid dream inside a dream! on: January 16, 2017, 17:20:49
Thanks Xanth for your reply. I think the movie (inception) isn't entirely a matter of fantasy after all Smiley
Actually, the movie "Inception" is a matter of fantasy.  The way they illustrate being lucid in a dream, with the varying layers, from my own experience, simply isn't how it is.

Inception is a wonderful movie, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't use it for anything other than entertainment.  Smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Started a lucid dream inside a dream! on: January 16, 2017, 17:00:41
This was a dream-initiated lucid dream OR a lucid dream inside a normal dream OR a multi-layered dream, whatever you think fits. This was my first time to experience something similar, and I have to admit it's truly confusing!
The most concise "label" would be a dream initiated lucid dream.  You simply became aware while non-physical.

In other words... it was a Projection.  Smiley  Congrats. 
15  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Anyone visited me yesterday? on: January 16, 2017, 04:21:56
in the process of it it felt more like me being aware of my surroundings in a dream
Congratulations, you just described a projection.  Smiley
16  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: We have chosen to be physical on: January 14, 2017, 17:31:09
I would never choose to be here. i was coursed, I used to be some other being, not going to say which one, got on the bad side of some other being as far as love was concerned, and jealousy. once this vehicle dies I will not be returning. believe it or not i know who i was, and i been trying my hardest spiritually to get back to it.
You, specifically, will be back.  wink
17  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Anyone visited me yesterday? on: January 14, 2017, 01:36:16
Oh, that was you?  Nice to meet you!  Smiley

... hehe just kidding.  Sorry, no idea.  Wink
18  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: We have chosen to be physical on: January 14, 2017, 01:35:20
100%, nailed it.

Why do I continue to help people learn to Project, when at the end of the day, I think it's a relatively useless skill and why I no longer actively practice it.
Because some people (as I did as well) need to progress through certain stages in order to figure out what's what.
One of those stages, usually, is realizing WHY we're actually experiencing this physical reality.  I didn't realize it until I started heavily projecting and seeing the truth of reality.

The simple fact is that we are non-physical beings who chose to experience this physical reality.  You chose to experience this physical reality for the very reason that IT IS PHYSICAL.  Along with being physical, it has rules and limitations.  Those rules and limitations are PARAMOUNT to learning to become Love.  THAT is why you chose to come here.  Think about it for a second, how much can you learn about Love when there is ZERO risk to you?  In the non-physical, you have access to just about anything and everything you could ever desire/need/want/etc... and zero risk what-so-ever. 

So how does one "become Love"?  By interacting with your fellow consciousness entities within the rules and limitations of this physical reality.  By trying to "escape" through projection (which, let's face it, most people who want to learn to projection are simply trying to escape), they're actually being counter productive to their own spiritual growth and are, in fact, spiritually REGRESSING.

Learning to project brought me to this conclusion.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Automatic thoughts on: January 13, 2017, 19:49:18
All of my friends and family do tell me that it's all in my head, it's just really hard to accept that.
Of course it's really hard to accept it.  People, especially today, have a really hard time accepting responsibility for their own thoughts/actions.
Nobody wants anything to be their own fault, as it's much easier to point at someone else and say it's their fault.  Right?  Smiley

The first step is realizing that 99.9% of your problems are actually problems with yourself.

I meditate quite often but not everyday I guess I could try doing it more often. Thanks for the advice
You don't need to do it everyday (although I won't say DON'T do that.  Smiley ), but you can go for quality over quantity.

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2012/02/19/adyashanti-true-meditation-series/
Try listening to the first video in the link above.  Smiley
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Flying, But Actually Laying Down on: January 13, 2017, 19:44:39
Well... that's actually a prime example of when you stop actually TRYING to do something, it happens.
When you try to do something while non-physical, your conscious mind tends to fight against it. 

You will find what you're looking for only AFTER you stop seeking it.
Spirituality and the non-physical work a little differently than most people want them to work.  Smiley
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Automatic thoughts on: January 13, 2017, 06:20:52
Your problem isn't anything outside of you... it *IS* you.
Just remember that you are under no obligations to LISTEN to your thoughts nor act them out, but you do need to accept them.
Until you take responsibility for your own thoughts, you're always going to be at war with them.

Do you meditate at all?  Have you tried meditation? 
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How would you describe AP to someone who has never done it? on: January 10, 2017, 21:58:34
It's like having the most vivid, physical dream, but knowing you're dreaming.
23  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: ourultimatereality.com site is deemed "high risk" and quaranteened by McAfee on: January 09, 2017, 23:57:55
Adrian owns both sites.
It's most likely just a false positive.  I wouldn't worry.
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Seeing Loved Ones Living And/Or Deceased Whilst Out Of Body? on: January 09, 2017, 19:39:32
Have any of you had an encounter with a loved one or perhaps a friend during your out of body experiences? Were they genuine? What did they look like? How did you know it was them? THANKS!  smiley
Sure have.  Not that I believe for a second who my grandfather who died over 15 years ago is going to just "hang out" in the non-physical for that time...
My perspective is that it's no different than an experience you have in a familiar non-physical location such as your bedroom or kitchen.  The best way to describe it is that it's a "memory".
It doesn't mean it won't look / act / be like that person... they're still a part of consciousness after all, but it just won't be their particular illusory aspect of the individualism which was them.
25  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Deity worship on: January 06, 2017, 17:13:53
But are they real beings or something like a fantasy reflection of ourself without independancy or consciousness of its own?
It entirely depends upon your perspective.

To me, everything is part of the one consciousness... as such, nothing is from inside or outside *you*. 
"Real" isn't a term I would use in regards to non-physical experiences anymore.

I'd ditch the word "fantasy" in your above post.  What you experienced was "real", anything you can experience is real, however, it was a subjective interpretation of an actual objective event.
You need to figure out what the symbolism of what you experienced means to you.  If something is hurting *YOU*, you need to figure out why.  USUALLY, it's a reflection of something emotion you're holding within yourself though.  In this case, I'd probably say it's symbolism of something you don't like about yourself and your violence towards that aspect of yourself.

This is a good example of how you can use projection to help yourself grow.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 399