The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2017, 09:34:16

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 407
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: William Buhlman interview with Phase Evolution Youtube on: December 08, 2017, 13:10:48
Indirect = getting lucid in dream state?
I'd say yes.

Does WB2B method count as direct or indirect then?
I'd call that a direct method.

Sure, very few people can do it from waking state by meditation or focus shifting alone.
Totally agree with that.  Smiley
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: William Buhlman interview with Phase Evolution Youtube on: December 07, 2017, 13:05:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O14VL82duh4&t=986s

Interesting interview done recently, about 4 weeks ago with William Buhlman.  I think my favorite part is the interviewer does a good job of asking practical OBE questions and keeping the interview on topic.  It was interesting to hear William say in the first 10 minutes he usually has an OBE only about once every 10 days.  It is also interesting at the end William says he doesn't really know anyone that has success with direct methods and he doesn't even "waste people's time with direct techniques".  Do you all agree direct techniques are a waste of time?
I'm with Lumaza, it's not really a waste of time... *HOWEVER* with that said, it's also highly unlikely "most" people will have a grand amount of success with direct projection techniques.  Why?  Because most people can't seem to a hold a focus for longer than a split second these days.  LoL

Once every 10 days, or a couple weeks, sounds about right for me as well.  Although mine are almost entirely spontaneous these days.

Very few people have the patience to figure out the "whats" and "hows" of projection, let alone get past their preconceived notions and failure inducing beliefs on what projecting is.  hehe
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Hypnogogia on: December 06, 2017, 13:04:28
"Watching" a scene would be more comparable to Remote Viewing.  That's all remote viewing really is.  I'd definitely include Hypnogogic imagery in that... it'd just be a really short remote view.

"Entering" and "Engaging" with the scene would then be Phasing.

Both being forms of "Projecting".  Smiley

It sounds like you're starting to think about and consider the "differences" of these experiences.  I applaud you.  Smiley

Keep questioning!
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Discovery - Movie on: October 31, 2017, 02:35:00
I saw it a earlier this year, and I honestly didn't like it.

First, the "discovery" they mention in it wasn't a discovery at all.  It was EXTREMELY poorly described and in the end wasn't science in even the slightest way.
There was no scientific "discovery" in this movie at all.  In the end, they still didn't know if there was an afterlife or not. 

Kinda pathetic for a movie called "the discovery" to not have any actual scientific basis (even a fake sci-fi one) to back up it's own story.

If anything... it's a movie which will further take people away from reality of what we practice here.  I give it two solid thumbs down.  Sad  Sadly.

I wanted it to be so much more... and the ending... well, the ending was left waaaaaaay too open to interpretation.  Even the critics online couldn't agree with the ending.  LoL

Unless you're watching this movie for 100% entertainment value (and let's face it, most movies which touch on this subject line SHOULD be taken that way), then I'd stay far away from it.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Saving updated profile information on: October 25, 2017, 13:04:04
Make your changes, and then find the "Change Profile" button in the bottom right hand corner.  Smiley

Let me know if you need any further assistance.
6  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Reconciling non-physical models on: October 13, 2017, 12:49:02
Well, they're all derived from the understanding of a "human" who has lived a "human" experience.
This means that, ultimately, all of the perspectives anyone can share on the non-physical experience are extremely flawed at best and horribly and completely wrong at worst.

So, how do I reconcile them?

I don't worry about them.  I worry about only what *I* have experienced, because it's only the experiences that I have directly had which matter to me.

7  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do you want to start a Dream Journal? on: October 06, 2017, 12:58:53
Hey I was thinking of making a dream journal. I was just wondering, could I include everything in a dream or should I censor myself a bit?
It's a family-friendly website.  Smiley
Censor yourself however you need to keep that in mind.  hehe
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 24, 2017, 21:23:57
I've seen a few cases (on other boards) of knowledgeable people who spent a huge amount of time sharing what they knew, patiently and tirelessly teaching and helping everybody, getting trolled and disrespected, until eventually they got fed up, and abruptly left, never to return.

It might be Frank's case too.
That wouldn't have been him.  But then, I didn't know him.  I only knew what he shared. 
There is a huge gap there, I admit.
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 24, 2017, 00:10:32
Oh, and if anyone was wondering... if you check out Frank's profile, you'll quickly see that he logged in last year.
That was me logging onto his account.  I was curious if he had any PM's in his box which might have alluded to his current whereabouts.  Smiley
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 23, 2017, 14:09:19
His last post in the moderator forum alluded to that he doubted he would be alive for much longer.
Who knows... it all kind of seemed a little bit too neat and tidy way to finish up.  Who knows.

I'm assuming he died by now.  He helped around here too much and seemed to genuinely care too much to screw people over intentionally.
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 23, 2017, 03:21:40
Several years ago I compiled all of Frank's post into an easy to read PDF.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0mdilfmsymjkz9/FranksPosts.pdf?dl=0

Enjoy.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Supplements for projection on: September 23, 2017, 03:18:35
Hard work.  Smiley

That's the best kind of supplement there is!
13  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: The Art of Dreaming - The Sorcerer's Crossing - Being-in-Dreaming on: September 17, 2017, 18:11:13
The only thing of Castenada's I've read is the first book in the Don Juan series.
And while people seem to have some misgivings about what exactly transpired in the books... if you just put aside that stuff and read it with an open mind, you can actually learn quite a bit.  The lessons he teaches are 100% valid and transferable to your own life in a very positive manner.  Smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fear of having a stroke during AP on: September 14, 2017, 13:22:23
We all go out of body during deep sleep so if it was going to give you a stroke , it would of done so long ago .  If one has high blood pressure and one of your methods stresses stresses you , then I guess it could . 
As far as I'm concerned, you're "out of body" right this very second. 
We don't have "bodies" in the sense of how we believe we do.  We're just consciousness.
15  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: another law of attraction ' tip ' post. on: September 12, 2017, 13:17:06
If I had to give any advice on this subject, I'd say these two things:

1.  Suffering happens when you fight against that which "is".  So, don't fight against what is.  Allow life to unfold as it does and accept that which you cannot change.
2.  That includes allowing others to be as they are.  That doesn't mean you have to accept them into your life, especially if they're at a place where you cannot also be.
3.  Always keep a positive outlook on life.  Accept that negative things happen (this goes back to #1), just don't focus exclusively on them.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sleeping after you die? on: September 11, 2017, 13:18:26
Sleeping is your gateway to experiencing the whole of consciousness while you're still a physically bound entity.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fear of having a stroke during AP on: September 07, 2017, 13:04:39
Stop scaring yourself. Smiley
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: September 04, 2017, 01:43:16
Not only do I get dreams of hell but I can often feel it's texture, it's very stuffy, and dense, and dark, with lots of sorrow and sadness. In the dream I either feel like I am going to hell because I deserve it or that I'm in hell. I know Tom Campbell said that we should look to our dreams to see how we are or something like that. I do know that a while back ago I got PTSD and I believed I deserved hell at that time. I went through an emotional breakdown that took it's toll on my soul. Even though I've healed a lot since then I feel like my emotional baggage is coming back to haunt me. I think my PTSD probably has caused my current recurring dreams of hell. I hope when I die I don't go to the bad lands. Thoughts?
Let's go back to your first post...

Basically, you think your life is hell... so it's reflected in your dreams.
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I keep getting dreams of hell. on: August 31, 2017, 12:53:43
hell is a myth , created by the church as a form of control .  There is a hell , on the astral plane created by thoes that beleve in the place , not by God .
Well, each of us is god... so, technically, it is created by god.  Cheesy  Wink
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 29, 2017, 02:53:49
Locking this up.

However, being the admin has some privileges... such as the final word!  AH HA!  Smiley

Plasma...
Learn to help your family in other ways.
It's more important to be in the lives of the ones you love.
LOVE is what's important.  Next important is a positive perspective.
You have a lot to learn and you learn nothing by not existing here.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is there a vibration stage inducing fequency I could listen to? on: August 29, 2017, 02:50:09
Here's a post I made about why you shouldn't "focus on" or "aim for" the vibrations and why it will never help you learn to project:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/lonewolfs_astral_projection_journal-t45864.0.html;msg357445#msg357445

Aiming "for" the vibrations is kind of like learning to throw a punch correctly by aiming "at" your target. 
When you learn to punch, you learn to punch by aiming THROUGH your target. 
So the act of punching hasn't really much to do at all with your target really... it has to do with what's beyond your target.
Just as the act of projection hasn't really much to do at all with the vibrations... it has to do with what's beyond the vibrations.

Vibrations aren't a goal in and of themselves... they're simply a signpost that reads "Keep doing what you're doing, because you're doing it right" - then to be ignored and forgotten. 
While wandering the path of projection, you might never encounter that sign... but that also doesn't mean you're not on the right path.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 24, 2017, 13:49:56
OK then let's take the example of a solider that jumps on a grenade to save his comrades from getting hurt and limiting their opportunities? Is is decision purely ego based? Of course not. And neither is mine. However if I committed suicide for revenge that would be a purely ego based suicide.
This is why I say you have a lot of growing up to do still, Plasma.
You honestly don't understand the difference.  Not even a little...
You think you're being noble and good towards others, but in reality, if reincarnation is true... you'll be back here so frickin fast it'll make your head spin.

I realize that I will never convince you of this idea, because you can't accept it, because of what society thinks about it. No amount of logic will convince you on this. But that is OK. I understand. I am at peace with myself and that is what really counts.
Someone choosing to end their life has it's place and time. 
You... you're just looking for an excuse.  You've got so much more to learn and you'll only learn that here.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 23, 2017, 22:40:27
Was Jesus' death purely an ego move?
Well, considering I don't believe for a second "he" existed nor happened... the point is moot.  No "Intent" happened either way.

Xanth your too nice, my life is very valuable, but I know things about myself and see things that are coming that you don't.

It's not about buying happiness, it's about buying opportunities.

Absolutely, that is the main point. I am not depressed doing it for selfish reasons. And even if I was depressed I could certainly argue that it's still justified to take my life even if I'm depressed.

Well considering that I already tried very hard to go the long hard route and that never worked, I don't have very many options to help the ones that I love and right my wrongs in the process.
 Well I've got a lot of time to think about it. So there is no rush right now. I may not even do it in the end, IDK, but as of right now it looks like a good option.
Excuses.  If there's one thing I know about you, Plasma, is that you have a lot of soul searching to do. 
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My theory on reincarnation. on: August 23, 2017, 13:15:01
Read.  Replied.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help? on: August 23, 2017, 13:13:17
First, I want to make it 100% clear that we *DO NOT*, in any way, shape or form, condone suicide.  If you're perfectly healthy and have a long life ahead of you, then it's not glorious, you're not helping anyone but yourself.  It's a purely ego move.  Nothing more.

It's more noble to live the life you've been gifted to the fullest extent that you're able to.

I'm sure if you gave your family the option, they'd much rather have your presence in their life than money.  When are people going to learn that you can't buy happiness.  *sigh*
When all that money is gone, they're still out a loved family member.  

So you have to ask yourself this... do you do it to help?  Or, are you ultimately just trying to escape something with an easy out for yourself?  Intent.
Because your act has repercussions for not only you AFTER you're gone, but for your family for a very long time after as well.  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 407