The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 28, 2017, 12:17:32

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 400
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: New to this, stayed still for a hour and still didn't project on: Today at 02:36:21
I think I know why sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work.   When it works I must be more relaxed.
Nope.

Relaxation actually has very little to do with projection.

Think about *HOW* you're relaxing.  What do you do to focus yourself into relaxing?

Think about it. 
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If my vibration is naturally low, does that mean I am evil? on: Yesterday at 17:01:41
I ca
Hmm?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: New to this, stayed still for a hour and still didn't project on: Yesterday at 17:01:18
I do not agree with this.   Sometimes all I have to do is lie still, relax and wait.   What happens is I feel myself moving out of my body.   I then feel like I am travelling to some place.   It can take a little while.   I admit it does not always happen.   Last night I lied down for a long time and nothing happened.   When that happens I should do an ap technique.    I know that is no guarantee I will get out of my body.    Sometimes ap happens and other times it does not happen.   Other times I hear myself snore.   I have to be prepared for it because I ap instantly.   If I am not prepared I fall asleep. 
I can *GUARANTEE* you that you're not just "lying there doing nothing".
You just don't realize what you're doing, but you are, most definitely, "doing something".
You even said it yourself, sometimes nothing happens... that's because you don't know what it is you're actually doing.
Figure it out and you won't have those "sometimes it doesn't work" moments. 

But to say you "do nothing" when you actually have no idea what it is you do... is extremely misleading and confusing to people who are new to this.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If my vibration is naturally low, does that mean I am evil? on: February 22, 2017, 00:07:21
So, it's generally known that negative entities have low vibrations and positive entities have high vibrations. Mine are very low. Barely even present and I can't raise them. My astral projection step up is a candle lit room with humidifiers and meditation music. Is it too much? I don't know if it's throwing me off or anything.
Ok... ummm... how exactly are you "measuring" your "very low vibration"?  O_o
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: New to this, stayed still for a hour and still didn't project on: February 15, 2017, 16:51:16
I wish to astral project and I have been trying for years but I still have not achieved it, I wish to get into the akashic records for knowledge.
I stay still on my bed and think but all I get are swaying and stuff
I try to sway out but that does not work.
Is there a way to tell what form of thing I need to do.
First, you can lie down as still as you want for a million years and you'll never project... that's because you're not actually doing anything.
It's more than just "lying down and staying still"... you have to actually actively find a focus for your awareness and focus on it.  There is an actual act of doing something if you want to project.

Read this:
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2015/01/21/design-effective-astral-projection-technique/
6  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spirit guides on: February 14, 2017, 16:57:25
Here ya go  Smiley

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2015/12/23/how-to-access-the-akashic-records-or-contact-your-spirit-guides/
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / MOVED: Free Book on: February 12, 2017, 21:01:21
This topic has been moved to Welcome to Writers Corner!.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=47055.0
8  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: Free Book on: February 11, 2017, 05:31:30
Here's a better free book!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39504726/Phasing_Primer.pdf

>_>   <_<  Cheesy  cool
9  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How will I know if I am dead? on: February 10, 2017, 17:11:11
Consider it like this...
Every time you go to sleep or wake up... you're dying.
Do you always know when you go to sleep or when you wake up? 
If you're anything like me, sometimes you do, sometimes you don't.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Sex Question on: February 08, 2017, 17:00:46
Quite honestly, this subject comes up every so often... so much has been written on this forum.  Please do a search http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?action=search

You'll find a bunch of stuff.  As such, I'm just gonna lock this up... as the subject is kind of annoying.  Wink
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: To avid natural astral projectors would you donate your eggs or sperm? on: January 31, 2017, 16:53:54
We now know that genetics plays a big role in intelligence, intuition, emotions and many other traits.
We do?

And yes I am sure that astral projection too can be passed along.
By simply EXISTING you ARE projecting.

Even if you had to learn astral projection there should be epigenetic changes that would make your children more likely to astral project from those epi-genetic changes. So would you donate your genetic information to pass along those astral projection traits to those looking for them?

Personally I am seriously considering getting an egg and sperm donor to make my children. And so the thought of being able to get this kind of niche genetic information for my kids is luring. Though I doubt that I can get such donors very easy. Certainly the genetics of natural astral projectors (people that have been able to astral project since childhood without training) would be very valuable thing to some people. My guess is that those that naturally leaned to astral project without formal training would have a different type of nervous system and physiology giving them the natural advantage of astral projecting. Though I am pretty sure even just learning astral projection and changing your physiology should change epigenetic markers for astral projection too. So would you like to do that and pass on your astral projection traits to a new generation?
You and your crazy ideas.

I think you need to focus on improving yourself first.
12  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Why are we humans as a species so negitive and violent on: January 30, 2017, 00:03:29
Could you please elaborate a bit more on this statement? Thanks.
You are consciousness.  What harm do you think can be done to you?
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Projection through Meditation (Help) on: January 29, 2017, 03:36:25
I know it SOUNDS counterproductive, but you CAN focus on your physical body. 
It doesn't matter what you choose to be your focus, so long as you can focus on that particular thing to the exclusion of all else going on around you physically.
Projecting isn't a matter of forgetting your physical body.  Projecting is a matter of ignoring your 5 physical senses... which essentially means ignoring your physical reality. 
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Labels on: January 28, 2017, 07:52:09
Why does the rollout technique always lead to a dreamlike OBE with many reality fluctuations? I have never read any case nor experienced any that did not follow this rule.
Why when you exit through the top of the head you have no reality fluctuations and no dreamlike qualities?
Why when you do the rope technique or any technique that causes you to lift up, you experience some sort of vibrations?
Why when you exit from below, you go into a deep sleep with no remembrance?
Why when you focus on the third eye or blackness in front of the eyes, you end up with some sort of conscious phasing experience?
Why is it when you project inside of a dream, you feel your sense of non-physical sight become "more alive".
Answer to all of those: Because you believe they do.

That's what I'm trying to explain...
Perspective (belief is contained within perspective) is 100% of experience.
15  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Why are we humans as a species so negitive and violent on: January 28, 2017, 00:13:18
I wonder what kind of interactions malevolent and benevolent people have in the afterlife. Like, could a malevolent person do harm to someone there... how could it be done... sometimes I get scared the soul can get hurt by bad forces.
Outside the rule-set of a particular reality you might be experiencing... you're infinite consciousness. 
There's no "harm" that can come to you.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Labels on: January 28, 2017, 00:11:35
I was just thinking about HOW my statement should be taken... and the best way I can think of it is like this...

I operate on (let's keep this simple) two levels... there's the narrow level of this physical reality, then there's the wider level of consciousness.
When I refer to anything on this forum, I'm referring to it in terms of those two levels.

Let me use an example of what we humans label as "death".
From the wider level of consciousness, I look at death and understand it as not "death", but as a simple, permanent transition between this reality and another.  So I understand it that when someone leaves us here, they're not actually gone, and I'm mostly happy for them (depending upon circumstances) to move on.
Now... from the narrow level of this physical reality, when someone close to me "dies", I'm saddened greatly by the loss... regardless of the wider consciousness understanding I have.  While I'm a physical being, I'm subjected to the rules and limitations of this physical reality.  I miss people who will no longer be around to share our lives with.

I try to operate as much as I can from the wider level of consciousness.  That means looking beyond the physical level reasons for things and understandings from that level and operate beyond that.  Things such as physical reality labels need to be thrown aside, especially when they cause undue stress and suffering.  That doesn't mean we ditch ALL labels... you can call someone a "male" or a "female" from the narrow level and understand what it means on the wider level that it's something that needs to be moved beyond.

I hope that clarifies things more.  It's also what Adyashanti is getting at with the quote I originally posted.  It's all about what level you wish you operate from "mostly".
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Labels on: January 27, 2017, 17:12:53
I understand that the labels we are talking about here are probably more on an abstract level, but wouldn't the same principles apply?
It's all a matter of perspective.

Take your example on gender labels...
We tell people you should "Act like a man!" or "Act like a woman!"... when those statements are actually relatively meaningless.
The whole LGBT thing is based upon labeling and it's caused so much needless pain and suffering.  That's my point.  Act how you want to act regardless of the genitals between your legs.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Labels on: January 27, 2017, 17:08:35
Well said Xanth. For me the biggest problem is getting that darn sticky glue off after getting rid of the label. Meaning there is always residue...
Try this  Smiley
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Was that Astral, Lucid or something else? on: January 27, 2017, 17:07:45
Now I am confused if it was actually an OBE or just a lucid dream.
As mentioned by Phalanx, there really is no difference. 
You had an experience in the non-physical where you were consciously aware of that fact.  You Projected.

Congrats.  Smiley
20  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Why are we humans as a species so negitive and violent on: January 26, 2017, 22:03:55
Why are we so negative? 

I'd like to think there are more good / positive people in the world than negative ones... it's just that the negative ones REALLY enjoy telling (yelling?) us their negativeness.

As of right now, they are who they are.  You were there once.  I was there once.  It takes each person a different length of time to realize certain things... thankfully it's not a race and while it can make life difficult and trying at times, it's important to remember who / what you are and stay focused on the good. 

Everyone else will catch up one day, give them the freedom and time to do at their leisure.  Smiley
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Labels on: January 26, 2017, 21:58:41
I just saw this and wanted to share it as it so succinctly describes my position on labels and why you shouldn't use them to define yourself or your experiences.

22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Alice Bailey out of body technique on: January 25, 2017, 17:03:09
*ALL* techniques are the essentially the same... the only difference between them all is "what you're focusing on". 

So when you're trying to find a technique that works, you're really only trying to find a focus which will work strongly for you.
Everyone is different, so no one focus will work.  People focus differently in different situation.

Knowing this, you can then use this information to design your own technique.  When you design your own, you can design it FOR YOU, which makes it more effective from the get-go as YOU know YOU best.

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2015/01/21/design-effective-astral-projection-technique/

23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Urge to move and mind floods with thoughts on: January 24, 2017, 16:57:52
It's kind of funny... you're going through all the processes most people tell you to do. 

I'll tell you this:  Stop fighting against yourself.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Understanding is greater than truth!! on: January 24, 2017, 06:06:51
People "know" many things... but most don't "understand" much.
25  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: SMF Suggestion: Tapatalk on: January 23, 2017, 22:32:48
I know this topic is old but wanted to post....  cheesy

If i may say.... having the ability to access this form through Tapatalk would be a great feature.

Have any talks come of this?
Nope.  But the software this forum runs on is extremely old at this point and adding anything new could be a tipping point to total ruination.  Smiley

So we don't want to touch anything.  hehe
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 400