The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 12, 2020, 12:03:58

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 422
1  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Communicating with Superconsciousness on: August 04, 2020, 22:39:09
Wi11iam, in regards to the communications you are having here, is it coming through via "automatic writing", mental chatter or other? I understand how you are using your new found software "UIC" device. It seems to be what leads you to your numerical conclusions. But it is the actual, what seems to be "verbal like" communications that you are having that really interest me.

When I get mine, they seem to be more of a mental chatter while deep in a Phase session. Imagery can also be used for more of a symbolic message. Many times I will attempt to ask a question and will find myself being answered before I can even finish said question. This shows me that there is a two party conversation occurring. Sometimes there are more than two voices as well. The voices always come via telepathy. Thought to thought.
That sounds very much like what Bruce Moen talked about in his books.  He would just start out with a kind of back and forth questioning of himself... and eventually, the answers (and sometimes the questions!) would start to seem like they were coming out of nowhere and taking turns that even Bruce didn't know.  This is how he knew he was tapping into something not physical, not himself.

I remember reading that stuff about 10 years back and thinking Bruce Moen was such a lying flake... but now I recognize it as projection as much as anything else, like remote viewing. 
2  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 04, 2020, 22:36:19
Lumaza, LB...

Yeah seriously!  The world seems to be in quite a chaotic state these days.
And I'm not just talking about the coronavirus. 
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 04, 2020, 05:15:54
Hey!!  Logic and reasoning have no place here LB!!  Smiley  hehe
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A type of remote viewing I can do by myself on: July 30, 2020, 21:28:48
How would you describe the process of 'accessing' this screen?
Lumaza has it.  It's that 2D screen before the shift to a 3D perspective. Essentially, that's what is it.
It's like the difference between watching a movie about mountain climbing (you're remote viewing the mountain) and actually doing it yourself (you're there yourself doing it).
But, trying to describe HOW you do it is like trying to teach someone to swim over the internet with words alone.  Almost impossible.

Just keep pushing yourself and you'll get it.
5  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Communicating with Superconsciousness on: July 30, 2020, 06:40:23
Sorry!  Just wanted to stop in and say hi!

Welcome Wi11iam back.  Smiley
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: I am back...Channeling God on: July 30, 2020, 06:39:18
Welcome back dude.  Smiley
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why do you want OBEs? on: July 24, 2020, 07:28:04
When I was much younger it was something I discovered and I wanted to do the more advanced stuff.

But what I've learned now is that projection is kind of useless to me.  This physical experience is much more applicable to the reason why we're here.
We're here to learn to become better, more pure consciousnesses and this reality provides the absolute best training ground for that to happen.

I continue to teach here because I know that people will eventually come to the same decision after enough time.
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A type of remote viewing I can do by myself on: July 24, 2020, 07:19:53
Hi,
I wanted to know if there's a type of remote viewing system I can do by myself without a partner? The reason I'm asking is that the people I live with shun or look down on things like astral projection and lucid dreams.

Thanks.
I'll never understand how or why people look down upon something like this when it's nothing more than an aspect of who they are... they're just ignoring it.

Anyway, "remote viewing" is definitely something you can do by yourself.
It's essentially projecting... except you don't non-physically go anywhere. 
Instead of "going somewhere", you're projecting by watching an image on a screen. Kind of like watching a movie. 

9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Hey on: July 24, 2020, 07:18:00
No!  You're fired!!  Wink  hehe

I hope you stick around more.  Smiley
Which is probably a little hypocritical of me to ask, since I've been just as bad about staying current here.  >_<

I'm fired!!  lol
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How long do your OOBEs last? on: July 15, 2020, 20:28:30
I've used a couple technique in order to extend my projections.

The best one I use is the technique found on this page of my website.
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/26/phasing-method-dont-open-your-eyes-when-you-wake/

Basically it's about waking up from a projection where you FEEL yourself waking up, but can't stop it from happening. 
It's about keeping your eyes closed and your body perfectly still as you wake up.

The other is about what you can do WHILE you're still projecting.
If you can bring ALL of your 5 senses into the projection you're currently in, you can extend the duration and abort the "waking up" part.
For example, if you're feeling that you're about to wake up... try to engage as many of your senses in the scene as you can.  Listen intently to the sounds around you, feel the ground or a tree with your hand, and actually FEEL the physicality of the experience.  Bring ALL of your senses to bear upon the experience itself.  Doing so aborts the waking up process and keeps you in the projection experience.  Smiley
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What does this mean within obe4u statistics on: May 31, 2020, 06:08:26
Probably his asinine percentage chance of you having a projection during those particular time-frames.
Sorry, I'm just not the biggest fan of Raduga.  He's a flake in my opinion... stealing all those techniques and then playing them off as his own creations.
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: my disappointment on: May 25, 2020, 23:11:44
Any... what you might call a lucid dream?

Remember, conscious exits, while nice... aren't the end-all-be-all of projecting.
13  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Profile photo setup issue on: May 22, 2020, 05:54:06
Well, essentially, Adrian takes care of all the back-end stuff.  It's entirely his forum. 
I just help him run it cause he can't be here as often as he'd like.  He does check the server console quite regularly.

He owns the servers the forum runs on and it's in his residence.
He's very well versed in all of this stuff.  Smiley
14  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Profile photo setup issue on: May 22, 2020, 00:36:02
Sorry about that... the forum software is actually pretty ancient and doesn't support a lot of things.
We also have very little recourse in regards to updating it.  Adrian and I have tried to update it in the past, with little success.

So we're kinda stuck with what we have for now. 
15  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: To be continued on: May 22, 2020, 00:34:47
I'd suggest setting up your own website to post these links/videos to.
Wordpress is extremely simply and easy to setup and use.  You don't even have to have a domain, as they will supply you with one.  Smiley
16  The Astral Library / Welcome to Writers Corner! / Re: To be continued on: May 12, 2020, 02:43:17
Ok... I'm curious.  What does this have to do with writing?
You're sharing anime... movie trailers... what is this?

Help me to understand how this references astral projection.  huh
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: ways to cope seeings things? on: May 02, 2020, 04:22:44
thanks nameless! yeah that makes sense and helps thank you. I hope you are well i would drop by here more often but forums aren't like they used to be... it feels like social media has taken over Sad and i don't have fb so i just lurk sometimes
I'm with Nameless on that.  FB has become a complete crap show.  You, LITERALLY, cannot have any meaningful discussion over there... it's worthless.
Twitter and all the other social media platforms, I stay far away from.  I love this forum and as long as people show up to discuss things civilly here, I'll always pop on. Smiley
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is It Possible To Control Your Thinking? on: April 24, 2020, 04:29:37
Most of the greatest discoveries that have come to humanity didn't come about by meditation. But rather by thinkers in the sciences and arts.

I mean don't get me wrong. Meditation is great. Some people benefit from it more than others, but it's only one focus on all that is.

You know I've seriously considered just sacrificing all my time into meditation if we get a UBI universal basic income. But until then I still need to work a job and pay the bills, write books, and discover new and better truths. Perhaps one day I will discover meditation as my best truth. But I'm not there yet, and that is perfectly fine IMO. I have made peace within myself without meditation being front and center.
DUDE!!

I'm not telling you to go find a cave and sit there meditating for years on end... take 10 minutes a day.  Think you can spare that?  Smiley
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is It Possible To Control Your Thinking? on: April 21, 2020, 18:20:28
I know you'll probably say something like "I never said that meditation would solve the worlds problems." Prove me wrong. Maybe I'm misunderstand something, but if you can't even talk to me about some of the most basic spiritual ideas then how I find it hard to believe you'd give a much different answer for even marginally more complex questions about real world issues.
Just meditate dude, just meditate.
Your mind is too noisy to do anything.

Nobody here can help you until you figure yourself out first.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is It Possible To Control Your Thinking? on: April 17, 2020, 06:56:27
You said "And stop thinking you have control over ANYTHING."

It all starts in the mind anyway so yes if I can't control "ANYTHING" that includes thoughts.
You weren't asking about control in regards to thinking... you were asking about control in regards to your LIFE.
There's a massive difference there.  Clarity dude.  It's important.

Anyway... back to the regularly scheduled thread!  Smiley
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is It Possible To Control Your Thinking? on: April 14, 2020, 05:50:37
Dude... my god... first, we never spoke about controlling your thoughts, at all.
and... secondly... *sigh*... never mind.  You really do only hear what you want to hear. 

The only real thing I told you is that YOU THINK TOO MUCH. 
Just STOP EVERYTHING you're doing... you can't even help yourself and you're wanting to write a book on matters of spirituality?!
Forget about writing books dude.  Just MEDITATE.

You're not going to grasp ANYTHING by over analyzing this stuff.  Less is more.

And please, if you're actually going to quote me... QUOTE ME... don't paraphrase.  >_<
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: March 24, 2020, 08:19:41
So, in the light of what's going on... I'm directing my meditations towards the goal of helping to heal ourselves from the coronavirus.

If you're meditating, throw a bit of intent towards that goal.  Every little bit helps. Smiley  <3
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Current Events... on: March 22, 2020, 06:28:21
Every so often... humanity surprises.  Smiley

Maybe we JUST MIGHT be okay.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meditation Coordination App on: March 22, 2020, 06:27:03
Oh sweet!  Less work for me.  Cheesy  Wink

Thanks!  I'll check it out.
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Meditation Coordination App on: March 19, 2020, 06:19:33
I know their are organizations like the "Global Heart Initiative" that focus on Worldwide events. I don't think they use an "App" though!  undecided It sounds like a great idea!
My thoughts are if I get laid off of my job or quarantined, I'll try to program something.  Smiley

I apologize for "hi-jacking" your thread here Xanth. The things I said needed to be heard.
No worries at all my friend!  Smiley
There's nothing you said which I disagree with.
I enjoy seeing as threads change and morph over time!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 422