The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 14, 2019, 12:01:44

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 421
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Vigil Method on: October 04, 2019, 17:38:33
You'll find it in his book: https://www.amazon.com/Explorations-Consciousness-Out-Body-Experiences-ebook/dp/B00XPUT98Q/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3GP1OSIIGPW9&keywords=explorations+in+consciousness&qid=1570192694&sprefix=explorations+in+conscoius%2Caps%2C253&sr=8-1

I thought we had it on the forums somewhere, but I guess not.
2  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Website Notifications on: September 28, 2019, 00:37:44
I'll take the blame. I must have broke something when I turned my notifications off, lol!  grin Oops!  grin
*shakes fist!!*  Wink
3  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Website Notifications on: September 23, 2019, 07:39:20
I would say send Adrian a message, but is Adrian still alive?  He seems to have gone dark from the Internet for several years now.
Haha! 

Yes, Adrian is most definitely still alive, he and I talk from time to time on forum matters. 
He's just extremely busy and doesn't have the time to do the day to day things anymore. 
He does keep a good eye on the server the forum lives on.
4  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: EV Asked a Great Question on: September 23, 2019, 05:27:05
I'd actually take that one step further (c'mon, you can't say you didn't see this coming Wink) and say that all experiences you ever have are healing opportunities.

But yeah, nightmares in particular allow you to experience something extremely fearful to you in an environment where you're actually perfectly safe. 
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Focus 23 Retrieval of a suicide on: September 23, 2019, 05:23:23
You'll probably find still around the bruce moen forum if you want to reach out to her. Dont think she frequents this joint anymore.
Nope.  Ginny did stop back in here a few years ago, but I guess things just didn't agree with her here.  No worries. Smiley

But yeah, last I saw, she's over there.  I'm not sure what's even with Bruce's website now that he's passed on though.  I honestly haven't been over there in years.

Oh and floriferous!
Nice to see you back around.  Hopefully sticking around for a bit?  Smiley
6  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Website Notifications on: September 21, 2019, 07:02:56
I honestly never used them.   evil

But it doesn't surprise me... the forum software is getting really old now and I think we're lucky it's still going.
It's old because the database doesn't seem to want to update properly.  So meh. 

There isn't really anything anyone can do.
7  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: The Fate of Frank Kepple on: September 17, 2019, 17:34:08
  I can't believe this thread has kept going.  Hi Ryan!
*waves!  Hi there CFT!  Smiley
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Tai Chi on: September 06, 2019, 17:37:54
Well, honestly ANY martial art will help you with your focus.
I find that my Aikido training has greatly assisted in my ability to focus along with providing several other benefits.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: FRANK KEPPLE FOCUS 2 AND 3 on: September 04, 2019, 17:38:57
Hi Volgerle!  Smiley

My apologies as I didn't see this until just now.  Been very busy lately.

Anywhoo!  While I've always been a big fan of Mr Kepple and Monroe, I no longer prescribe to their "focus models". 
I don't view consciousness as being as linear, or neat and tidy like what they have come to teach.  That's all.
10  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Higher astral projection or f4 on: August 30, 2019, 17:33:46
Great post EV!  Smiley
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can I find my deceased brother when I die? on: August 22, 2019, 17:42:02
I agree with Xanth. How can we know for sure if something is 100% objective? Comprehending subjectivity vs. objectivity involves much speculation so how can one be certain of anything? Anyway.....I have interacted with a deceased friend in an obe and the the only aspect that made me question his “reality” is that he didnt look like he did in the physical along with  a few questions I asked him. He actually thought I was dead and had no idea I was oob.  If he were “only a projection of mind” then why didnt he resemble what my memories are of him? Wouldnt my mind projection correlate with my memories? Who knows man.
Well, consider it like this...
When a being physically dies, that's it... that bit of consciousness, in my opinion, goes back to the source.  The illusion of separation is now gone and we return to the One.
When we see and interact with someone who has already passed, we're really experiencing no differently than we would while we're physical.  The knowledge and experience of that bit of consciousness lives on within consciousness and you have direct access to that information as well.  So while it's probably not that same bit of consciousness, it would act and react in the same manner as that consciousness would... so if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... it's probably a duck, right?

So while it's probably not THEM, exactly... it still is them in the sense of how they act and react.  Next best thing perhaps?
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: FRANK KEPPLE FOCUS 2 AND 3 on: August 20, 2019, 17:40:14
Hi, Volgerle, thank you for your answer.
The place, where I met my relatives passed away, was actually solid, permanent, and wasn't responsive to my
thoughts.
MARY
This is actually a complete and utter misunderstanding of the non-physical.
Most of what you experience non-physically won't be "responsive to your thoughts".
Very few realities seem to be that malleable... and while you might be able to "modify" things from time to time, what you're changing is your subjective experience of the reality you're experiencing.

That's my two cents at least.  Smiley
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can I find my deceased brother when I die? on: August 20, 2019, 17:38:09
Yeah I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad that this is the case.
You don't have to be either happy or sad.  Just "be".  Smiley
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can I find my deceased brother when I die? on: August 17, 2019, 06:45:15
Unfortunately that's what I thought you'd say.

What can I do to test it to increase the probability that I know that he's not just a projection of my own mind?
Nothing.  Ultimately, there's no way to know for certain... just as you can't know for certain that anyone other than yourself is "real".

Also, you're making the assumption that we "continue" on in this physical-type state.
Nothing in my experience has ever led me to believe that we continue on in this same manner.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can I find my deceased brother when I die? on: August 15, 2019, 01:57:17
To KNOW for sure?

No.

How's that for concise?  Smiley
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: May have found a somewhat different way to astral project! on: July 22, 2019, 17:36:41
Yes, in a way, it reminds me of "Scrying".
Yes, that's perfect actually!  Smiley
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: hello i want to shear this story of my mom when she was 12 on: July 22, 2019, 03:30:38
Sounds like a very typical first experience with the non-physical.  Smiley

This stuff is so strange to us, because we don't normally experience it.  So when it does, it tends to flip our world a bit upside down.  Smiley
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: May have found a somewhat different way to astral project! on: July 22, 2019, 03:27:07
You're essentially going a variation on the noticing exercise, but just more "visual" as you're not closing your eyes.
To make this successful, you need to get good at keeping your vision extremely still and allow your field of vision to melt away.
Every time you move your eyes or blink, your field of vision is "refreshed" and what you see becomes clear again... but by allowing your field of vision to melt away, you're giving it the chance to "move" to something non-physical.

Keep it up and let us know what happens.  Smiley
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Free Meditation Music w/Binaural Beats & Isochronic Tones on: July 22, 2019, 03:24:39
We'll let this go so long as the music provided doesn't contain any copyrighted tracks.
At which point, it'll have to be removed.  Smiley 
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: shineling’s APs on: July 09, 2019, 01:32:40
Heya!  I'll sticky this one for you.
As long as it's updated, it can stay stickied.  Smiley
21  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: I can't view website using google chrome on: July 07, 2019, 00:23:18
Resetting your browser seems to fix the issue.
22  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Brother Just Died Of Alcoholism, Is He OK? on: July 01, 2019, 06:24:40
Plasma, that's horrible.  I'm sorry for you and your family.  That's not something anyone ever needs to go through.

To answer your question, he's fine.
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello on: June 28, 2019, 17:28:59
Welcome aboard. Smiley
24  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: I can't view website using google chrome on: June 27, 2019, 17:30:35
I don't know if any fixes happened, but I notified Adrian and updated him on the current findings.
He's usually a hard guy to get a hold of though, so patience and for now try clearing your cache.
If that does nothing, reset your browser completely and see if that helps.
25  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: I can't view website using google chrome on: June 24, 2019, 21:37:48
I'm having the same issue from my phone's Chrome browser, but it works when I go into Incognito Mode... strange.
I'll relay this information to Adrian.  It has to be something which Google added to the browser.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 421