The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 25, 2017, 08:06:33

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 404
1  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Blast from the Past! on: Yesterday at 22:50:51
Welcome back Selski!  The Pulse has really missed you in your time away.  Smiley
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What happened that made you realize astral projection is real on: June 23, 2017, 20:27:29
It comes down to this...

"What is REAL?"

Real is anything you can experience.  If you've experienced it, it's real.

You can experience living beyond the confines of this physical reality.  It's real, because we can experience it.  Smiley
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Can Induce Vibrations, But Then What? on: June 21, 2017, 19:22:20
That's a nice way of putting it. smiley Time to commit energetic suicide. Hahaha  cheesy
The first time I typed it out it had a bunch of swear words and name calling in it.
I didn't think it was appropriate.  So I edited it slightly.  Wink
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I Can Induce Vibrations, But Then What? on: June 21, 2017, 18:04:23
As I've always said, the Vibrations are nothing more than a signpost which reads, "Keep doing what you're doing, because you're doing it right!".
Meaning... don't focus on the Vibrations or stop what you're doing, they're TELLING YOU that you're getting extremely close.

Essentially what you're doing is getting to the ledge of the cliff... then getting lost in the grass.  You're forgetting to continue walking off...
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: Contact on: June 20, 2017, 12:42:15
Loved that movie.  Jodie Foster was great in it.
At the time I watched it I didn't know the name "Carl Sagan" either, unfortunately, so I didn't know the connection.
That's pretty cool.  Smiley
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: New Moderators! Welcome to ThaomasOfGrey and Nameless! on: June 20, 2017, 12:40:59
I don't want to be a moderator here anyway.
*PHEW*
You had me worried for a second there.  Wink
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / New Moderators! Welcome to ThaomasOfGrey and Nameless! on: June 19, 2017, 22:16:46
For recognition of their helpfulness and knowledge, I'd like to welcome ThaomasOfGrey and Nameless as new Moderators!

Congrats you two.  Smiley
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tension in right foot, will that stop me from being able to astral project? on: June 19, 2017, 21:53:28
OK so what would you recommend for a comprehensive guide on how to astral project? Thanks.
Nothing really... other than yourself and hard work.
Asking questions once in a while here for clarification but doing most of the work yourself is better than anything any book will give you.

There really aren't many books out there which I could say are "beneficial" to the learning projector.  They're mostly all full of crap.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Building an extra reality home on: June 19, 2017, 13:06:26
Frank spoke quite often about a scenario he created and would return to each time he projected.
A beach house of some kind. 

This concept was the entire premise for Astral Pulse Island.  Through my experiences, while you could create something like this for yourself... it would really only be perceived as such FOR yourself.
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tension in right foot, will that stop me from being able to astral project? on: June 19, 2017, 13:03:27
Wow that is a really negative review from someone that has a lot of books on astral projection. But thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. Let me guess is the reason you don't like him is because of his book called. "The Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook: A Survival Guide?"
All of his work.  The man is *ONLY* out to make a buck, which as I said isn't necessarily a bad thing... but he spreads fear. 
I would *NEVER* suggest any author who fear-mongers.
11  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What exactly are Scamps? on: June 19, 2017, 00:06:54
They look a lot better in the new Elder Scrolls Online MMO.  Wink
12  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Tension in right foot, will that stop me from being able to astral project? on: June 19, 2017, 00:03:37
"If you do not thoroughly learn this essential skill, you could waste a lot of time and effort making projection attempts with little chance of success."
You could also waste a lot of time and effort if you're putting much stock in Robert Bruce...  just sayin...

He's a hack only out to make a buck, which isn't an entirely bad thing... he's just bad... he's nothing but a fear-mongerer. 
I'd highly advise anyone to stay far away from him.

And before anyone asks... yes, he has SOME good points... but the bible also has some "good points" too, but I still would never suggest you read it.
Let's just say that the bad faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar outweighs any good you'll get from that man.
13  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: sexual fantasies? on: June 19, 2017, 00:02:43
yes you can. i have had some obe sex with lady gaga and amy lee from evanescence. but i don't think they would remember it. the love is just as real, if not better because everything's perfect in it.
They wouldn't "remember it", because it's not their bit of consciousness you're engaging with.
It's some other bit of consciousness which you perceive as their physical likeness.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How often do you meet people while APing? on: June 16, 2017, 13:14:15
With millions of people astral projecting you'd expect to see people more often but I guess I'd be wrong.
Consider that the number of "people" alive on this planet right now is probably a fraction of a drop in an ocean... yeah... you do the math.
15  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: keeping still and waiting until body goes numb? on: June 15, 2017, 13:04:26
I am sort of not knowing what to do still as its not clear as some people say you have to suddenly intend it while you are in a relaxed state and can't feel your body then others say you just don't think more or less and 'let' it happen. Like which is it? I am worried if I think about wanting to project I will break my relaxation state or maybe bring unwanted focus on my physiical body and disrupt the attempt. Sorta confused right now.
You can't try both approaches?  Honestly, the only way you're ever going to truly KNOW is if you try yourself.
16  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: keeping still and waiting until body goes numb? on: June 14, 2017, 12:55:40
when you don't feel your body anymore what do you usually do then to project?
That's a good first step.

But once the physical body has melted away into the background of everything, you need to continue doing what you were doing to achieve that, but deepen it further.
As you deepen it, the projection reflex will trigger naturally... so naturally, in fact, that you might not even notice it happen.
17  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: sexual fantasies? on: June 09, 2017, 03:04:45
Good luck doing 'it' without waking up Cheesy
^ This
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: sexual fantasies? on: June 08, 2017, 17:42:44
Let's face it, most people who ask these questions want to do pervey things.  Wink

Yes, you can "do whatever you want"...

What you should be asking yourself is this:  SHOULD you do whatever you want?
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: [Astral body] what does this experience mean? on: June 06, 2017, 02:32:36
I don't think you should worry so much about the "underlying" meaning of the experience and just enjoy the experience.

*HOWEVER*, with that said... what you see, do and experience while projecting (or even just dreaming) is a direct reflection you hold of yourself at your *BEING* level of consciousness.  Or more precisely, how you *WANT* yourself to be.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: June 06, 2017, 02:27:27
Done!  Smiley 
21  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I thought I was Jesus!! on: June 05, 2017, 13:06:56
I'd suggest agreeing to disagree and move on.  I'd hate to see someone get hurt here due to what is essentially an opinion/belief/perspective.
Subject matter of this thread aside, there's some good discussion going on.  Let's try to keep that discourse going on that level.  Smiley

Let's try to remember that we're all friends on the same side.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do you listen to opposing political views? on: June 03, 2017, 03:14:37
OK I think you get what I'm saying now. Perhaps you now see our talks about psychedelics in the past in a different light.  wink
Nope.  Wink
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I thought I was Jesus!! on: June 03, 2017, 03:14:12
Jesus or Christ is a very "charged" subject in our world today. He was a real human with a real life 2000 or so years ago. There is physical, non-biblical evidence of this, so people arguing against his existence are simply ignorant. However, personally I would not suggest the Bible as way to learn about who Jesus was.
I've love to read some if you have any to share, because as far as I've seen... there isn't and he isn't.
24  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do you listen to opposing political views? on: June 02, 2017, 18:02:50
How would you define preach? Because I don't see anything inherently egotistical about teaching a topic passionately or public speaking.
Preach... like a priest preaching...

Like what I do here!   evil Wink
I wouldn't listen to me either.
25  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Manifesting future on: June 02, 2017, 12:46:00
Kinda sounds like someone needs to learn to "allow everything to be as it is".  Smiley

Listen to video 1/3 here:  http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2012/02/19/adyashanti-true-meditation-series/

This video was my first introduction to Adyashanti and ever since that day about 6 years ago I've been soaking every word he's said.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 404