The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2020, 02:10:39

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 423
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: is there an astral projection method that is very effective for most people? on: October 20, 2020, 01:21:55
I only know of one technique that might qualify. And I do mean might. And I only will put this out here with the understanding that anyone who tries this does so at their own risk. But first let me tell you why this is the technique I've chosen here in response to your question.

After years of being online and having had many discussions with people regarding dreams, nightmares and other things that go bump in the night this is the one that seems to cause a large percentage of the madness and mayhem. While we here explore OBEs and the Astral many don't and their only frame of reference are dreams and nightmares and superstitions. Now we here may all recognize many of these as actual astral travels. After a lot of digging and asking questions (not all by me on either of those) it seems there is a physical state that can be alluded to.

I do NOT recommend this because the results are usually nightmare and crazy inducing quality. But it seems to throw people out there. So there's your word of caution and I'm sure others will have something to say that may be quite different or in tune.

Some might think I shouldn't put this out there and they may be right. I am not claiming it will work for you or anyone else. So you have the warning and there are better ways to go but if you just want out no matter what, well the choice is your.

The technique:
Eat a nasty meal (something that doesn't quite agree with you). (This will cause gastric distress)
Go to bed
Lie flat on your back (no pillow or a firm pillow. (This will put pressure on the cerebellum)
Go to sleep.

If you are prone to nightmares and negative energies I HIGHLY suggest you Don't do this.
Oh man, that sounds like a normal night for me.  HAHA
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: getting stuck on: October 14, 2020, 21:47:48
That's a little bit too literal interpretation of what Frank was saying.
Frank's experience is his, you have to find your own way.
This makes teaching via reading other people's experiences a bit tough.

Essentially, consciousness isn't all neatly organized as Frank would like us to believe it is.
There's no "individual" area of consciousness where one can point to and say "THIS IS WHERE YOU DREAM"... there's no such thing as the "astral proper".
Consciousness is a whole, and you have direct access to that whole at all times.  What I believe Frank was confused about (and it's the same problem that Robert Monroe faced) is that consciousness isn't linear.  Consciousness is always collective.  There essentially is no concept of an "I", in consciousness. 

The only way through this is to just experience with an open mind.  Don't jump so quickly to labeling your experiences... most people label them wrong, which then sets them even further back in understanding.

Anyway, that's my two cents.
3  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Intensified Learning on: October 14, 2020, 01:00:27
We really need to fill that abyss... someone's gonna trip and fall into it one day.  >_<  Wink
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A type of remote viewing I can do by myself on: October 09, 2020, 21:37:44
I also have read that the US government is still doing RV along with astral travel. The only time I was able to access the first debate was when they were inside (the two candidates) and it was from a distance. You're better off watching the actual debates rather than RV/APing there IMHO.
Nobody "watches" you.  Whatever people say about the US Government this or the US Government that... that's their own fears of what they're doing.  They feel GUILTY for doing what they're doing.

I wouldn't worry about anyone "watching" you.  That's just an absurd concept.  Wink
5  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do I need to do this technique or am I better off doing progressive relaxation on: October 09, 2020, 21:35:54
Heya Luffy!

It's seems pretty straightforward, but let me see if I can simplify the wording.

It seems to be all about focusing on your breath and slowly, over a short period of time, increasing how deep you breathe in and out.

Step 1: Find somewhere you won't be interrupted.  Sit comfortably.

Step 2: Breathe normally, focusing on the air coming into your mouth and into your lungs.  Do this for, probably 10 minutes or until you feel a sense of relaxation begin.

Step 3: Now, instead of breathing normally, you're going to begin breathing in a bit deeper.  For example if you breathe out 4 seconds and in 4 seconds... then you're going to, at least, double that to 8 seconds in and 8 seconds out.  Keep doing that until it becomes a relaxing experience.  (I usually find deep breathing to be VERY relaxing Smiley )

Step 4: Now, as you breathe in, you're going to add a 4 second (or however long you want) point where you're holding your breath.  So breathe in 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, then breathe out for 4 seconds.  This has an even further effect of further relaxation.

Step 5: Work on further deepening those breathes... focusing entirely upon the air coming into your lungs and then exiting your lungs. 

You're essentially using the air as a focus for your attention.  The more you can bring your entire awareness to your breath, the deeper you'll get.  Smiley

Does that help?
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How Is Everyone? on: September 24, 2020, 21:23:57
I'm glad that everyone seems to be generally trying to make good of a bad situation. 
Perspective is definitely a big chunk of the source of happiness as LB points out below.  Smiley

I like to observe people's behavior and I am noticing how different people's perspective really is. For example, my company decided to release our annual merit increase. I called my direct reports to inform them of their percentage. One of them said wow, that's really low, when can we get promotions again? The other one said, I don't really care what's the percentage, I am just thankful to have a job. So, here are two people in the same boat, but one of them sees the glass half empty, the other one sees the glass half full. Guess which one has more happiness and joy in life?
Oh my!  That really does nail the "perspective" thing on the head! 

7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / How Is Everyone? on: September 22, 2020, 22:15:39
Just thought I'd check in to see how everyone has been coping with the coronavirus and just life in general lately?

I live just east of Toronto (Ontario, Canada), everything is going fairly well here.  I mean, we're having a rather anxiety-causing jump in cases... but I guess we're handling it okay.
Personally, I'm a little on the anxious end of things... but I'm managing. 

Everyone doing okay these days?  Holding up okay?  Smiley
8  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Scared Son interrupts my experience? on: September 18, 2020, 22:01:57
Hello, it has been a while. For some reason i am having such long breaks in between the experiences.

last night i had another vibrational experience and a short exit though. but something keeps on re-ocurring and has me wondering if any of you has experienced something similar: i so often hear my son calling me or see him scared. it is like sabotage, because each time i think it is real and i think that i need to get back into my body quickly. same last night. it was frustrating, because it was so long until i was finally able to exit again...

my son is scared of the dark and he is also very sensitive to OBEs, but in general it scares him too much.  We talk a lot about grounding ... i try to be easy on him, as there is no need to push or rush him.

so interesting though that it seems as if his spirit is sabotaging me.... or maybe my own psyche uses his fear to sabotage myself....  maybe it does not have anything to do with him at all?

Have you experienced something like this? Any input?

Thank you so much <3
It sounds like something within YOU is stopping you.
Next time try pushing through it... trust that your son is okay.

Tom Campbell always said that in order to project you have to be willing to die.  You need acceptance.
9  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: September 06, 2020, 07:13:23
I'm a firm believer that while non-physical, you experience through your learned physical constructs.
Meaning that if you have only ever seen something a certain way, chances are much better that THAT is how you'll experience a projection.

I always say that WHAT you experience while projecting is objective, however HOW you experience it is subjective.

Consciousness isn't segmented into "this is *MY* part" and "this is *YOUR* part".  Consciousness is consciousness.  It's a WHOLE.  All parts of that whole have access to the rest of it.
10  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What is ascension? on: September 02, 2020, 21:54:22
Hmmm... that's gonna take some time for me to read, re-read and digest.  Smiley

Thanks though!
11  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What is ascension? on: September 02, 2020, 05:48:45
Hi, Fresco.. ( Xanth ) . .

It is true there may be many discrete definitions designed over the years.. but those designed there is consensus upon.

The most known, and perhaps used is that of the biblical reference to ascension, - which is a graduation not just of the consciousness but of the ( consciousness cells of the ) body as well, as Karxx Gxx has said "into a higher vibrational state of being". This is accompanied by what we know as the physical body elevating in frequency to the point of dematerializing from 3D physical space. The consciousness animating this body-form may also reanimate it visibly back into 3D physical space. As it is said the one known as Jesus did. I hope this helps. I, myself feel I am participating in this program.
This has brought one big question to my mind, if I may ask you Casey.
I'm not entirely sure if you believe along the lines of the concept regarding my question... so if it's not part of "your" system, please do smack and ignore me.  Smiley  hehe

How do you reconcile the concept that this physical reality is an illusion (so meaning the physical body doesn't objectively exist) with the idea of ascension of that physical body?

For me... the idea of a physical ascension as strange (as I understand how you see it, please correct me if I'm waaay off base), because, to me, there is no "physical". 
12  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What is ascension? on: September 01, 2020, 22:10:35
Everybody talks about spiritual ascension, but what exactly is it??
It's one of those "terms"... there's no agreed upon definition.
Find a definition which resonates with you and work towards it.

.......that is, as long as you're not harming anyone else or yourself.  Wink
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: taking a break. until next time friends <3 on: August 30, 2020, 17:54:44
Social media has really brought out the worst in humanity. 
It's also not going anywhere anytime soon... as such, you kind of have to look beyond that.
There's a lot more good in the world than bad.  The "bad" just tends to be more loud than the "good".

As for toxic relationships... everyone is striving to find that which their heart seeks.  Sometimes it blinds people to the truth of what they're currently experiencing.

Again, it's just a matter of listening above and beyond the noise.  Cutting through that noise isn't easy, but almost required.
14  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Stalking? What Can I Do to Stop This? on: August 30, 2020, 00:01:55
Sorry bud... but, I think the consensus (and I completely agree) is that you should find some IRL help.
There's nothing stalking you and there aren't people who are reading your mind.
Kinda sounds like you have a guilty mind about something and you WANT to be caught regarding whatever it is.

You're more then welcome to continue posting on the Pulse, but I think this particular line of questioning can only end when you stop looking for answers or diagnosis on the internet.
Sometimes the internet doesn't have all the answers.

I do hope you find peace though.  Smiley
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 29, 2020, 23:58:04
Agreed.  This pandemic "just happened".  Too much conspiracy going on in this thread... shutting it down.  Let's leave the conspiracies OFF the pulse please. 
16  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Stalking? What Can I Do to Stop This? on: August 25, 2020, 19:45:44
Isn't there other ways to protect me from this?

I've been reading some articles on the internet that talk about the Project MK-Ultra (CIA mind control program), russian espionage and other stories of users of psychic abilities. I also read that in the Pentagon (USA) there are rooms that are completely isolated, even from psychics.

These are articles that have been made public but other things may never have been revealed ... who knows.

Does anyone know more about this or are they just theories?

Sorry, I know this may sound very stupid but I don't really know what I can do.
I'll put this another way... although, it sounds like you won't believe me.  LoL

You already have the power to protect yourself.  You just need to believe that you're fine.
Essentially, nothing is stalking you.  You just BELIEVE that something is stalking you. 
17  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Stalking? What Can I Do to Stop This? on: August 24, 2020, 05:53:08
I live in Portugal and it started about a year ago.

You talked about visualizing a sphere as if it were a barrier but do I have to say something? How it works?
The power of it is in your Intent when you visualize it happening. 
The more you can make it real "to you", the stronger it will be.
Consciousness doesn't speak in words... the language of consciousness is Intent.
It always knows what you mean, you can never lie to consciousness.  Smiley
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: August 24, 2020, 05:49:25
Something tells me you have a treasure trove of journal entries to entice us with!  Smiley

I'll have to save this link for future reading.  Wink
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why do you want OBEs? on: August 24, 2020, 05:45:46
Xanth!, good to see you here on your home turf ... ( meaning just where I first intersected with you ).

It may be something to consider, also, that where you have arrived is likewise not a stopping point, but a juncture, as before - on the way.

As a good friend of mine once said — the trick is to NEVER LAND.
Ooops!  A little late in finding this one!  My apologies Omcasey.  Smiley
Yes, this place really does have a feeling of "home".  And yes, you're 100% correct... as usual   Smiley

I basically saw this thread and was ABOUT to reply when I noticed I already did!

My reasons have changed over the years.  They started with me wanting to do/try something which people would consider "more advanced" (oh yes, I had a big ego [some might say I still do!  haha] ).  I try to be a catalyst for others to find their reason now. 

The new place I find myself in spiritually is one of confusion really... confusion over where I feel I've taken myself in the short term (say... year or two?).  I actually find myself, once again at that juncture.  Not exactly liking what I see of myself here though... but meh, I digress.  All of awareness is a juncture really.  Smiley
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Was this the astral plane? on: August 18, 2020, 06:25:03
If I want to have lucid dreams, all I do is look at my hands (or left hand to be precise) a lot throughout the day. Just look at your hand 3-4 times an hour and check it's there and looks normal, this will then carry over to the dream. When I look at my hand and see this (link below) except the fingers are more pointy and nails are more like claws, and yeah I got a bit freaked out the first time LOL

https://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6956/659/1600/alienhands001.jpg

Then I know I'm dreaming, and the fun can begin  smiley
My hands usually start stretching out and go all crazy!  It's one of my favourite and most useful ways to realize I'm projecting.  Smiley

Edit:
As to whether it was the astral plane or not, I'm drawing a blank. But for me there is a big difference between AP and LD, if it's AP I know instantly and I can't change the surroundings like I'm able to in an LD.  
For me, there's no difference.  The only thing that changes between all those labels is *YOU*.  Call it what you want... your awareness, your consciousness...
But whatever, I digress.  Smiley

Edit:
And sorry if this is considered as thread necromancy.
This wasn't too bad.  Smiley
I've seen decades go by and people try to rez those.  >_<  haha
There is a limit, but I think this is a good thread to continue... you or the OP.  Smiley
21  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Communicating with Superconsciousness on: August 04, 2020, 22:39:09
Wi11iam, in regards to the communications you are having here, is it coming through via "automatic writing", mental chatter or other? I understand how you are using your new found software "UIC" device. It seems to be what leads you to your numerical conclusions. But it is the actual, what seems to be "verbal like" communications that you are having that really interest me.

When I get mine, they seem to be more of a mental chatter while deep in a Phase session. Imagery can also be used for more of a symbolic message. Many times I will attempt to ask a question and will find myself being answered before I can even finish said question. This shows me that there is a two party conversation occurring. Sometimes there are more than two voices as well. The voices always come via telepathy. Thought to thought.
That sounds very much like what Bruce Moen talked about in his books.  He would just start out with a kind of back and forth questioning of himself... and eventually, the answers (and sometimes the questions!) would start to seem like they were coming out of nowhere and taking turns that even Bruce didn't know.  This is how he knew he was tapping into something not physical, not himself.

I remember reading that stuff about 10 years back and thinking Bruce Moen was such a lying flake... but now I recognize it as projection as much as anything else, like remote viewing. 
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 04, 2020, 22:36:19
Lumaza, LB...

Yeah seriously!  The world seems to be in quite a chaotic state these days.
And I'm not just talking about the coronavirus. 
23  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 04, 2020, 05:15:54
Hey!!  Logic and reasoning have no place here LB!!  Smiley  hehe
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A type of remote viewing I can do by myself on: July 30, 2020, 21:28:48
How would you describe the process of 'accessing' this screen?
Lumaza has it.  It's that 2D screen before the shift to a 3D perspective. Essentially, that's what is it.
It's like the difference between watching a movie about mountain climbing (you're remote viewing the mountain) and actually doing it yourself (you're there yourself doing it).
But, trying to describe HOW you do it is like trying to teach someone to swim over the internet with words alone.  Almost impossible.

Just keep pushing yourself and you'll get it.
25  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Communicating with Superconsciousness on: July 30, 2020, 06:40:23
Sorry!  Just wanted to stop in and say hi!

Welcome Wi11iam back.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 423