The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 01, 2022, 17:47:57

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 426
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: From Mustardseed on: August 18, 2022, 02:11:44
Heya Mustardseed! 

Nice to see you're still around.  Smiley

Don't do anything you might regret later, we can only delete so many posts.  haha

Good luck. 
2  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Thank you, Xanth. Your Advice Worked. on: July 07, 2022, 02:23:31
Excellent!  Smiley
3  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: July 01, 2022, 03:06:04
The site is glitching for Me. I have spoken to a few other members of this website; they are also reporting problems.

(https://imgur.com/a/ZxuEp6U)

I hope this website is backed-up, in time.
For that, all I can suggest is to clear your browsers cache - otherwise a full browser reset might be required too.

Other than that, there's not much else anyone can do about that. 
Since the majority of people are not having any issues, this is most likely a problem on your end.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is The Astral The Afterlife? Asking For GF. on: July 01, 2022, 01:40:30
This question is for avid astral projectors with some first hand experience. From my research that I did many years ago I found that it is true, that the astral is linked to the afterlife, but my girlfriend doesn't think so. So I'm trying to find out for her. I like to out source my truth for things I don't know and understand. Just as I call a plumber to fix my piping, or and electrician to fix my electricity.  So I would especially love to hear from you if you had both a and NDE and a projection experience.  Any anecdotes would help a lot as well. Thanks.
Short answer: nobody can ever know.  Nobody has ever died (permanently <- that's the trick), come back and tell us what happens.  Dying and coming back ultimately means that you weren't dead and your awareness was still connected to your physical body.  What happens once that link is permanently severed?  THAT is the question.  Does it make a difference?  Well, it doesn't have to, but it certainly can have huge implications. 

Longer answer: The way I see it, no, that bit of awareness which you identify as you returns to the ONE.  We return to the whole of consciousness.
But that doesn't mean you cease to exist, you just cease to exist as your human experience... the Intent behind your choices in life also return to the ONE and makes consciousness become closer to Love.
5  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mattress Question on: June 24, 2022, 01:22:21
Great insight Floriferous! As usual!  grin
That's why we keep him on the payroll.  Wink
6  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mattress Question on: June 21, 2022, 02:13:10
As a tool, you can place some sacred geometry under your mattress. I did this in my early 20's when I slept on a mattress on a dining room floor for 2 years. Had really cool experiences.
Now the question becomes... did you have those really cool experiences because that sacred geometry was there? 
Or was because you knew they were there, you allowed yourself to have really cool experiences?

In the end, it really doesn't matter, but it's an interesting question to think about.  Smiley
7  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mattress Question on: June 19, 2022, 03:54:24
Learning how to get out of the victim mentality and realize your own power is one of the greatest lessons. One of the most difficult ones, yes, but worth the patience and try outs.

In this infinite multiverse ANYTHING and EVERYTHING exists, yes, good, evil, you name it. Why does it exist? Because all spirits have the power to create. Every thought creates and the owner of the thought gets to experience its creation. So, yes hell definitely exists if the thought, emotions and beliefs create it, one will definitely experience it. I don't have to force myself to not believe in negativity and hell, because I know they exist. so, it is not a matter of trying to change your beliefs of the bad, because that is not going to be very successful, but rather start thinking and focusing in the good in life and the multiverse, look for the light and love, lighten your mind and spirit and choose to focus on the lightness and not on the darkness. Then if you understand that you have that choice, your fears will dissolve, not because you will believe that there is no evil, but because you know that it is your choice where you heart wants to go and that no one can force you otherwise.
Can anyone be forced to experience something that is NOT in alignment with their believes, thoughts, emotions and state of mind? Absolutely not!

Thoughts and fears create and attract like events.
You should have ended that with a *mic drop*  Wink
8  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Mattress Question on: June 15, 2022, 00:50:14
Do you think that sleeping on a black futon can cause problems, They say the black absorbs and I am beginning to wonder if my mattress is just loaded with negativity that may be a part of what is giving me problems ?
No, you're perfectly fine as is. 
9  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Intent on: June 03, 2022, 02:45:12
You're hitting a very deep and misunderstood aspect of WHY WE'RE HERE.  First, you're 100%, LOVE your post LB.  Smiley

Intent comprises, probably, a good 90% of why we're here and how we judge ourselves upon our assured demise.
Ok, what I say here is just my opinion... but why we're here is to learn to become closer to Love (CAPITAL L - Love).

Intent is almost everything in terms of this concept.  It's the difference between instantly doing something nice because it's just the right thing to do... and doing something nice because someone important is watching and you want them to think good of you... is HUGE.  <-- understand the difference here.  The difference is the *INTENT*... and that is what you will ultimately judge YOURSELF on after you physically move on.

It's always summed up as "dude, just don't be an butt".  Wink

Then, the next best thing you can do for yourself is learn how to place your Intent.  Learn how to say "BANANA SPLIT!!", but mean "CLARITY NOW!!!".  Learn that, and you'll have found a power greater than anything for your own spiritual growth.  <3
10  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How many of you can say this is REAL? on: June 01, 2022, 22:57:34
"More real than real!"
That's what I hear a lot... nobody really stops to wonder WHY that is though.

I believe that what we experience when we're fully astrally aware is that we're now experiencing a reality WITHOUT the filter of our human physical body.  It's something so new and fresh.. so it's not that it feels MORE REAL than real, it's that you're now experiencing reality DIFFERENTLY, unfiltered.

I equate it to wearing a new pair of shoes.  I remember growing up and getting a new pair of shoes.  I'd put them on and they would feel SOOOOOOOO different, so much more cushion and such, I felt like I could run super fast!  It's kind of like that.

Projecting is like stepping into a completely different pair of shoes.  haha 

Sounds silly, I know, but it works! 
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Come on Guys on: May 26, 2022, 03:50:26
Just do it...
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: May 01, 2022, 01:04:53
Yeah this is a great website. I am not an avid regular of this site, but I bounce back and forth between usage and I always get inspired and love talking to you guys when Im here.

If you guys are on Telegram, there are a lot of groups on there. That is initially how I found out about Astral Pulse actually. There was a guy on there on an AP group that told me about this forum and then I joined. There are a ton of new APers that have no clue how to AP and finding the right info is very hard to find. This site is a goldmine in that regard.

On another note though, there is a big barrier to entry on this website. I followed this website for a few months before I actually joined. And when I wanted to join I emailed I believe 4-5 admins and finally got one to add me as a user. So that may be another reason why not many people are joining.

I know that it's because the admins probably get a ton of spam, but there should be a way to separate that somehow with all this modern tech these days.

Also, what you guys said about practice groups and coming together, I think this is important as well. Connection is important and dedicated motivation/practice in the spiritual arts/sciences I believe is very necessary. This was done in ancient times then hid into secret societies, but there is no reason to hide anymore. I think there is much power in groups.

I read an analogy in a dream book that went something like this: (Im probably butchering it)
"A single drop of water will not make it to the ocean, but many drops will form a river and carry along many to the ocean."
Unfortunately, we cannot add any extra security to the Pulse. 
It's just too old... it would need updating and that would break every single Google link to this site.  That's unacceptable.

Sadly.  :/
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: No longer getting notices on: February 17, 2022, 19:19:51
It kinda comes and goes.
As Nameless says, the forum software is ancient and Adrian isn't able to update it.
14  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Phasing OBE- You Have Already Done It on: January 15, 2022, 02:27:01
Oh, EV... it's like you're taunting me to post.  Wink

I don't remember my "FIRST" daydream or lucid dream (those would have been my only two experiences at that time in my life), but I do remember when I figured out that I've been projecting my entire life.
Ok, I don't remember EXACTLY when, just the feelings I was experiencing at the time.

After I had "successfully" projected after over ten years of trying... a little while later it hit me, that I've been projecting my entire life - I just called it something different back then.  First I recognized my lucid dreams as projections.  After that, well you can read my book for my opinion on what happened after that.  haha

It was quite the eye opener really at the time.  I realized that I'm much more experienced than I originally thought AND that it really hasn't taken me over ten years to learn to project.
It took me over ten years to realize that I have (and most people have, in fact) projected successfully - it's also why I push people to not worry so much about labeling your experience, because you're probably just discounting entire experiences you've had.  I've met more than one person who did that.  *cough* Pauli *cough*  >_>
15  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Have you ever experienced this ? on: September 21, 2021, 03:07:00
No this is not a ringing its frequency like a high pitch frequency like something made by a frequency generater
I'd still, HIGHLY, suggest you talk to a doctor about it.
16  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 21, 2021, 03:06:32
Xanth - will the forum always be able to run on the current software?
Ideally, yes.

Realisitically, the forum software is OLD and *CAN* fail, literally, at any moment... LoL
Now, Adrian has many backups and the forum being offline for more than a week or two is highly unlikely.  Smiley

Adrian is good at what he does behind the scenes with regards to the Astral Pulse.  He loves this site dearly.
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Preserving this site on: September 18, 2021, 20:51:06
There's a good 20+ years of information and data on this site... would be interesting to be able collate all of the data.

Adrian has all the backups, but the forum software is extremely old and cannot be updated any further.

The waybackmachine has snapshots of the entire site over the course of the last 20 years as well.
18  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Question on: September 18, 2021, 20:48:46
If you walk out the Astral Door way in your house what happens if you forget your astral keys and lock your self out  smiley
uhhhh... nothing?
19  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What you want the most on: September 18, 2021, 20:48:03
Not at this time.
Well that's not entirely fair!  Smiley

To me... when you die, it's like falling asleep into a dream or, the opposite, waking up from a dream.
Falling asleep and waking up are examples of "dying".

Your perspective just changes... permanently though.

I don't think you grasp the concept of living this physical life...
"Do you get what you want"?  What does it mean exactly to "get what you want" - when getting it is as simple as wanting it?  What exactly do you learn from that?  Nothing.
That's the point of this physical reality.  If you want something, you have to work towards it.  Just getting something is meaningless if you didn't work for it in the first place.

Does that make sense?
20  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Have you ever experienced this ? on: September 18, 2021, 20:43:38
It's called Tinnitus.

Look it up and then go see a doctor... ESPECIALLY if it's that bad.
21  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Basically, I Want to be Re-United With my Family on: September 01, 2021, 21:55:54
Hmm, that is a fair-point.

Writing stuff in a physical-notebook is one way to way to do some practical-stuff. Cheesy  grin grin grin grin

[❄️]
That's not what I mean.
I'm asking what YOU are actually going to physically do in order for what you want to manifest.
Things don't just manifest because you want them to.

There's a saying "God helps those who help themselves"... it's not just a suggestion, it's entirely how our whole world works. 

So what are you going to do to help you to reunite with your family?  Smiley
22  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Basically, I Want to be Re-United With my Family on: September 01, 2021, 00:22:46
So ... just kinda asking again...

What are you going to do in order to bring into being that which you seek?
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Direct techniques from adventures beyond the body? on: September 01, 2021, 00:17:17
The word "direct" only means that you entered the non-physical while you were fully physically awake and aware.

Any technique where you start from a meditative state is generally a "direct technique" for projecting.

You need to pick a focus which is going to work "for you". 
24  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Basically, I Want to be Re-United With my Family on: August 15, 2021, 02:23:56
Hi, my friend. I might-expand on-my issues into another post. However, I just want prayers here. Thank you! ✝️
We'll help.  Smiley

What are you going to do in order to bring into being that which you seek?
25  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: NP related articles/videos on: August 13, 2021, 01:47:54
Dreams Are More Real Than Anyone Thought
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/node/1165290/preview
I'm not surprised really... I mean, experience simply IS... it doesn't matter if it's physical or non-physical, if you can experience something, then it was real.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 426