The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 16, 2018, 15:52:24

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 04, 2018, 09:18:46
See, this is what I mean by people limit themselves by the labels they use.
You already ARE projecting... 2 to 4 times per week.  You're just arbitrarily calling it a lucid dream.

You're consciously aware that you're in the non-physical while you're in the non-physical... that's a projection.
Sounds like you're doing great already!!  Better than most people on this forum, in fact.  Smiley

So, you see, there's nothing more you need to do.  Just enjoy yourself now.  Do what you want to do!

Btw... I *LOVE* that website.  I'm gonna have some fun with it.  Cheesy  hehe
102  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Phasing in a dream. on: March 02, 2018, 20:56:21
Had you been aware that you were "dreaming", then it would have been a projection.

To me, the only difference between "dreaming" and "projecting" is how aware you are.
103  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Best guide for meditations for adhd? on: March 01, 2018, 20:54:10
Yeah, I was a little... slow...  evil grin
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Where is robert monroe. on: March 01, 2018, 20:52:11
well this thread sure went south in a hurry
Yeah really...

It means to be dead.  Don't be so literal people.  Wow...
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Best guide for meditations for adhd? on: February 28, 2018, 20:49:26
I wouldn't say it failed miserably, we actually had a few successes.
The problem isn't in the program or implementation... the problem is that most people don't REALLY want to learn.
They want something fast... the "NOW" generation, they want everything now but don't want to put in the time and energy to learn it.

So meh... the program is still open and available on my forum, let me know if anyone is interested.
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Where is robert monroe. on: February 28, 2018, 20:47:39
I don't think you're funny. It's a matter of taste.
Seemed like a statement of fact, to me.
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Where is robert monroe. on: February 26, 2018, 21:06:37
I'm, personally, not a big fan of a lot of Monroe's concepts anymore.
In the grand scheme of things, I don't feel that they seem very logical to me any longer.
108  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Search engine on: February 26, 2018, 21:03:46
On the Search page (http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?action=search) you can put the username in the appropriate box and then search for a word or phrase by them.

Or...
You can go to their profile and click the "Show the last posts of this person." link at the bottom.  While you can't search that way, it will show ALL posts made by that person.  Smiley

I think that's about it.
109  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Selski's Journal on: February 25, 2018, 11:50:28
Ultimately, those who take life too seriously die disappointed.
Life is to be handled in the manner which is it... a joke.  Smiley

Life... death... everything in between. 
What you did during your life isn't important.
How & why you did it is the entire point.
Do what you do with a smile on you face and love / kindness in your heart... at that point: you win.  Smiley
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: February 20, 2018, 11:24:36
I'll third all of what Phil said.  Smiley

Humans just think that they can rule and control anything. And I'm not religious in any way just investigating how things are working out without distortions.
In my opinion, learning that you can't control anything is part of the reason why you're here.
When you finally figure out you can't control anything, the next step is to simply allow everything (and everyone) to be as it is.
With that knowledge comes infinite peace within.
111  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Open Eyed Meditation (OEM) on: February 20, 2018, 02:20:28
The best I can suggest is to not fight against the process... simply allow it to happen.
Your only job is to focus on your chosen item until only it and you exist.
112  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Open Eyed Meditation (OEM) on: February 18, 2018, 22:49:08
There are various examples of open eyed meditations and in particular relating to astral projection, one such example is where you place a beloved object across from you and you then focus completely on that object until you project.  It's no different than any other projection method though as it provides you with a focus, which you focus on to the exclusion of everything else until you project (aka: consciously fall asleep).

Most people actually end up doing this quite by accident, if you've ever fallen asleep while watching tv or reading a book and you find yourself "seeing through your eyelids"... that's an example of an OEM.  Just unaware.
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: February 18, 2018, 11:25:22
Of course not, but it can help towards awakening something in me that I may take as an ability like healing or something, i'm just tired of this depression that I've lived with since the death of my mother in 1995, looking for a new outlook on life,  or maybe become more intuned to the other side, not just the abilities, i'm not really expecting it to work cause, everthing else in life has failed me in my pursuit so I know this will too.
What Ayahuasca will do is open your eyes to the power you already have within yourself. 
The power of bringing a positive outlook to your life. 

You know the saying "Like attracts like", right?  Well, it's 100% true.
Your post above is laced with so much negativity, it's absolutely no surprise to me you feel the way you do.

I was in a tough point in my life about 6 or 7 years ago, I had lost my job and was extremely fearful of what would happen... but I refused to allow it to get to me and I tried my absolute best to remain positive throughout the whole ordeal.  You have no idea how much it helped and today I find myself in a much better place and position than I was before.

A new outlook on life begins from the inside out.  Smiley
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Ayahuasca on: February 18, 2018, 05:44:39
Has anyone here used ayahuasca to aid them in anyway related to phasing, going out of body, etc? Shamans have used it for hundreds if not thousands of years to facilitate healing, going out of body, etc. and I think it would be useful towards developing abilities.

http://deoxy.org/ayadef.htm
Nope.  I'll try it one day, but probably no time in the near future.
I'll point out that it would be useless to you for the endevours you're looking at using it for.

Actually Ayahuasca is my last hope at trying to merge with my higher self to gain abilities, though I haven't as of yet figured out how I'm gonna scrounge up the money to go to Peru to try it, I also haven't really heard of anyone gaining no type of profound abilities through it but its my last hope before I give up my pursuit entirely.
I kind of get the feeling that you don't really quite understand what it is you're looking for through your potential Ayahuasca use...
In your case in particular, I think you might get an awakening of sorts, but not one you're hoping for.  It certainly won't give you "abilities"...
115  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Questions about Auric vision on: February 14, 2018, 10:07:32
Thanks for the reply, your always helpful.

What about when someone reads your aura and says they can tell you things about you?
As Phildan said, they're just reading the "database" in a manner which befits how they want to receive that data.
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does anyone had constant success with phasing? on: February 14, 2018, 10:05:52
Thanks for reply, I have a little view point on it.  Mainly I don't believe we ever are truly not conscious our consciousness is always somewhere even if we don't have memory at all.  So looking at it that way there is no shift without consciousness.  Also phasing is a two way street not just a to b but also b back to a, or even the original trip to a(a is here) from wherever we came from.  Within this picture phasing truly is everything.

It would be interesting also to look at the view that it isn't a one time thing such as we are at a and then phase to b but that we are constantly phasing to this reality all the time, and if we change streams we are constantly phasing to that reality.
Ok, let's expand a bit on that...

I believe Frank has it mostly right when he said that this reality is our "home" (or base) reality, to our consciousness that is.  If, while projecting, you were to do nothing, you would naturally return here.  This is why you simply can not get "lost".  You're born into this reality and you are, essentially, part of this reality to which you can temporarily free yourself through projecting.

Now, when I use the term "conscious" as in "consciously shifting your awareness from here to there", I'm saying the part of your consciousness which is in recognition of the "Earth / Human" you.  The "you" which has had the earthly experience of being human with your experiences and memories of such.  Some might refer to that as the egoic you.  I use the concept of how much of that egoic self you recognize as the determination for what kind of experience you're having.  Dream, lucid or astral.

In the way that you're saying it, yes, you never go "unconscious"... it's like your 5 physical senses and how they're ALWAYS processing something, even if you're not aware of them.  Your consciousness is always experiencing something, whether it be something or nothing.

The shift from "b back to a"... isn't really, for most people at least, not a shift made actively or even consciously.  Even I can only fight it off for so long before it inevitably hits and I find myself back in my toasty, warm bed.

I think, perhaps, I might be hitting too many random thoughts at this point... LoL
117  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Questions about Auric vision on: February 13, 2018, 21:08:53
How far do auras resonate off people/objects and does this depend on experience?

How many layers are there and also does the number of layers you see/size depend on experience?

I read on this site somewhere that only one layer has colors but google shows me that there are 7 layers/colors that relates to the chakras (maybe the colors and the chakras were a visual aid)?

Finally can you describe/send a picture of a realistic representation of an aura

Thanks
All of your questions can be answered with the following statement:  "However you wish to perceive them."
It's entirely up to you as to how you perceive auras.  Some people seem to erroneously think that there is some kind of standard view to these things, but there isn't.  It's all unique to you.

For example, some people might not even see colour... but instead they'll get different thicknesses or different levels of clarity of the surrounding area.  It's all up to you.
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does anyone had constant success with phasing? on: February 13, 2018, 21:04:03
Could go one step further and say everything including this reality is phasing.  I assumed from his post he was referring to the Frank Kepple style phasing technique which consists of "phasing" directly using something like a rundown.  It all does blend together.  I think direct and indirect are a little better labels than phasing vs non phasing techniques.
What we can say is that any interaction with the non-physical we have is Phasing, yes.
But not EVERYTHING... "everything" is a little too all encompassing of a term.  Smiley

I agree with Lumaza too in which I'd include the word "conscious" in that shift.  Most definitely.
An example of an unconscious shift includes simply falling asleep at night.
119  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello there Pulse! on: February 13, 2018, 07:48:50
Always nice when people come out of the shadows and into the light.  Smiley
Welcome aboard.
120  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Glad to be here. Kundalini and (Xanth) phase method on: February 13, 2018, 07:48:24
Oh, I'd love to take credit for all this stuff... but it all existed long before I ever came around, but thank you.
I'm glad you've had successes.  Smiley
121  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does anyone had constant success with phasing? on: February 13, 2018, 07:46:32
Everything I have read on dream yoga involves bringing your consciousness (vindu I believe they call it) down to your throats chakra where they believe it is when you dream or even down to your heart chakra where it is during "clear light" dreams.

I also would put this in a different category than the phasing/doorway as those are you picturing yourself in a different location.  You could do a visualization like this as a phasing technique but you would want to picture your entire body doing it at a remote location not just at your third eye in your actual body.
*ALL* projection is phasing.

I know some people will read that above statement and shake their head thinking I'm a nut job... but it's the truth. 
It's all simply a shift from "here" to "there"... all the extra stuff that people report with projecting is extraneous.
What's worse is that some people focus so exclusively on the extraneous stuff that that focus is actually the source of their failure.
122  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How To Do Things (Powers and Abilities) In Dream (/Astral) Worlds (/Realms) on: February 12, 2018, 05:22:12
Erin Pavlina is a crackpot... just sayin...
123  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just some observations. on: February 12, 2018, 01:36:26
I also get the feeling we are all here for the ride so to speak up or down this spectrum the experience seems more important than the place you end up stopping on the ride.  If not more important equally as important.
That's kind of the thing that most people have a hard time grasping...

The "ride", as you put it, isn't really all that important at all.  The WHAT you do is actually kind of meaningless... it's the INTENT behind WHY you did the actions in your life that's more important.  Smiley
124  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Just some observations. on: February 11, 2018, 12:18:35
I would also really like to inquire about the transformative effect [this may specifically be a better question for those that had more of a sudden dive into the realm opposed to exposure from childhood on up.]  But making the decision to OBE.  What made you want yo do it in the first place.  And when you did OBE did it have staying transformative effects on the way you lived you life etc.  If so what were they.  

The reason I ask this I think is because I imagine a fear of mine being doing this "to well" however funny that sounds.  Meaning many people through history changed so much through [lack of s better term] enlightenment process they drop family. Fixate on a problem to solve.  Or an invention or many etc.  Or become monks there are tons of explanations.  However I can't seem to convince myself or get past the fear of the great life change that comes with that.  Irrational or not that thought is somewhere in me, I feel it as a hindrance to this overall process for me.  From what I understand the drop from front line activity to none is what often causes OBE or [again I don't quite know how to properly term everything] enlightenment experience.  The exercises I see constantly on the forums involve the heightening of front lobe activity then the drop in it.  IE. Counting breaths rhythmic sounds OM etc etc.  

I guess it begs the question who dis you become after you dedicated yourself or really decided to change.  Now you are who are.  However the process for which you aid us newbies in doesn't touch on that part often.  Why you want to OBE what your expectations of it are or were.   And if when you did OBE was it life changing.  Etc.
Well this post of yours begs the question: "What is enlightenment mean to you?"

I can best describe enlightenment with this old adage...
"Before enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water
After enlightenment: Chop wood, carry water"

Nothing truly changes in your life except how you VIEW life and how you ACCEPT those around you just as they are.
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does anyone had constant success with phasing? on: February 11, 2018, 11:40:22
What do you mean by spiritual pursuits? Isnt astral projection one of the highest spiritual goals?
Astralm definitely has part of it.  Smiley

Something I learned through my projecting experience is that there's a big reason why we're in this physical reality having a physical experience.
It's because this reality provides you with a "fast track" of sorts to spiritual growth.  Learning to interact with love and kindness to other beings HERE in this physical reality is the entire point.
I try to become a better person.  It's certainly not easy by any stretch of the imagination... LoL

Some days are better than others, but learning to accept everyone as they are and realize that I don't know everyone's story and place in the world is a big first step into that spiritual development.  That knowledge allows you to better understand the actions and reactions of the people around you.

You can't do that with Astral Projection.  I'm not saying projecting isn't helpful or useful, it is... you just have to have the understanding on WHY and HOW to use that knowledge for your growth.  And it's not like I don't project regularly... one of the nice side effects of spiritual growth is more spontaneous projections.  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 413