The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 01, 2022, 18:09:29

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 426
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal ** Looking for help analyzing/understanding them! ** on: September 06, 2020, 07:13:23
I'm a firm believer that while non-physical, you experience through your learned physical constructs.
Meaning that if you have only ever seen something a certain way, chances are much better that THAT is how you'll experience a projection.

I always say that WHAT you experience while projecting is objective, however HOW you experience it is subjective.

Consciousness isn't segmented into "this is *MY* part" and "this is *YOUR* part".  Consciousness is consciousness.  It's a WHOLE.  All parts of that whole have access to the rest of it.
102  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What is ascension? on: September 02, 2020, 21:54:22
Hmmm... that's gonna take some time for me to read, re-read and digest.  Smiley

Thanks though!
103  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What is ascension? on: September 02, 2020, 05:48:45
Hi, Fresco.. ( Xanth ) . .

It is true there may be many discrete definitions designed over the years.. but those designed there is consensus upon.

The most known, and perhaps used is that of the biblical reference to ascension, - which is a graduation not just of the consciousness but of the ( consciousness cells of the ) body as well, as Karxx Gxx has said "into a higher vibrational state of being". This is accompanied by what we know as the physical body elevating in frequency to the point of dematerializing from 3D physical space. The consciousness animating this body-form may also reanimate it visibly back into 3D physical space. As it is said the one known as Jesus did. I hope this helps. I, myself feel I am participating in this program.
This has brought one big question to my mind, if I may ask you Casey.
I'm not entirely sure if you believe along the lines of the concept regarding my question... so if it's not part of "your" system, please do smack and ignore me.  Smiley  hehe

How do you reconcile the concept that this physical reality is an illusion (so meaning the physical body doesn't objectively exist) with the idea of ascension of that physical body?

For me... the idea of a physical ascension as strange (as I understand how you see it, please correct me if I'm waaay off base), because, to me, there is no "physical". 
104  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What is ascension? on: September 01, 2020, 22:10:35
Everybody talks about spiritual ascension, but what exactly is it??
It's one of those "terms"... there's no agreed upon definition.
Find a definition which resonates with you and work towards it.

.......that is, as long as you're not harming anyone else or yourself.  Wink
105  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: taking a break. until next time friends <3 on: August 30, 2020, 17:54:44
Social media has really brought out the worst in humanity. 
It's also not going anywhere anytime soon... as such, you kind of have to look beyond that.
There's a lot more good in the world than bad.  The "bad" just tends to be more loud than the "good".

As for toxic relationships... everyone is striving to find that which their heart seeks.  Sometimes it blinds people to the truth of what they're currently experiencing.

Again, it's just a matter of listening above and beyond the noise.  Cutting through that noise isn't easy, but almost required.
106  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Stalking? What Can I Do to Stop This? on: August 30, 2020, 00:01:55
Sorry bud... but, I think the consensus (and I completely agree) is that you should find some IRL help.
There's nothing stalking you and there aren't people who are reading your mind.
Kinda sounds like you have a guilty mind about something and you WANT to be caught regarding whatever it is.

You're more then welcome to continue posting on the Pulse, but I think this particular line of questioning can only end when you stop looking for answers or diagnosis on the internet.
Sometimes the internet doesn't have all the answers.

I do hope you find peace though.  Smiley
107  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 29, 2020, 23:58:04
Agreed.  This pandemic "just happened".  Too much conspiracy going on in this thread... shutting it down.  Let's leave the conspiracies OFF the pulse please. 
108  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Stalking? What Can I Do to Stop This? on: August 25, 2020, 19:45:44
Isn't there other ways to protect me from this?

I've been reading some articles on the internet that talk about the Project MK-Ultra (CIA mind control program), russian espionage and other stories of users of psychic abilities. I also read that in the Pentagon (USA) there are rooms that are completely isolated, even from psychics.

These are articles that have been made public but other things may never have been revealed ... who knows.

Does anyone know more about this or are they just theories?

Sorry, I know this may sound very stupid but I don't really know what I can do.
I'll put this another way... although, it sounds like you won't believe me.  LoL

You already have the power to protect yourself.  You just need to believe that you're fine.
Essentially, nothing is stalking you.  You just BELIEVE that something is stalking you. 
109  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Stalking? What Can I Do to Stop This? on: August 24, 2020, 05:53:08
I live in Portugal and it started about a year ago.

You talked about visualizing a sphere as if it were a barrier but do I have to say something? How it works?
The power of it is in your Intent when you visualize it happening. 
The more you can make it real "to you", the stronger it will be.
Consciousness doesn't speak in words... the language of consciousness is Intent.
It always knows what you mean, you can never lie to consciousness.  Smiley
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Projection Journal -*Advise, tips, suggestions and comments are welcomed*- on: August 24, 2020, 05:49:25
Something tells me you have a treasure trove of journal entries to entice us with!  Smiley

I'll have to save this link for future reading.  Wink
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why do you want OBEs? on: August 24, 2020, 05:45:46
Xanth!, good to see you here on your home turf ... ( meaning just where I first intersected with you ).

It may be something to consider, also, that where you have arrived is likewise not a stopping point, but a juncture, as before - on the way.

As a good friend of mine once said — the trick is to NEVER LAND.
Ooops!  A little late in finding this one!  My apologies Omcasey.  Smiley
Yes, this place really does have a feeling of "home".  And yes, you're 100% correct... as usual   Smiley

I basically saw this thread and was ABOUT to reply when I noticed I already did!

My reasons have changed over the years.  They started with me wanting to do/try something which people would consider "more advanced" (oh yes, I had a big ego [some might say I still do!  haha] ).  I try to be a catalyst for others to find their reason now. 

The new place I find myself in spiritually is one of confusion really... confusion over where I feel I've taken myself in the short term (say... year or two?).  I actually find myself, once again at that juncture.  Not exactly liking what I see of myself here though... but meh, I digress.  All of awareness is a juncture really.  Smiley
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Was this the astral plane? on: August 18, 2020, 06:25:03
If I want to have lucid dreams, all I do is look at my hands (or left hand to be precise) a lot throughout the day. Just look at your hand 3-4 times an hour and check it's there and looks normal, this will then carry over to the dream. When I look at my hand and see this (link below) except the fingers are more pointy and nails are more like claws, and yeah I got a bit freaked out the first time LOL

https://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6956/659/1600/alienhands001.jpg

Then I know I'm dreaming, and the fun can begin  smiley
My hands usually start stretching out and go all crazy!  It's one of my favourite and most useful ways to realize I'm projecting.  Smiley

Edit:
As to whether it was the astral plane or not, I'm drawing a blank. But for me there is a big difference between AP and LD, if it's AP I know instantly and I can't change the surroundings like I'm able to in an LD.  
For me, there's no difference.  The only thing that changes between all those labels is *YOU*.  Call it what you want... your awareness, your consciousness...
But whatever, I digress.  Smiley

Edit:
And sorry if this is considered as thread necromancy.
This wasn't too bad.  Smiley
I've seen decades go by and people try to rez those.  >_<  haha
There is a limit, but I think this is a good thread to continue... you or the OP.  Smiley
113  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Communicating with Superconsciousness on: August 04, 2020, 22:39:09
Wi11iam, in regards to the communications you are having here, is it coming through via "automatic writing", mental chatter or other? I understand how you are using your new found software "UIC" device. It seems to be what leads you to your numerical conclusions. But it is the actual, what seems to be "verbal like" communications that you are having that really interest me.

When I get mine, they seem to be more of a mental chatter while deep in a Phase session. Imagery can also be used for more of a symbolic message. Many times I will attempt to ask a question and will find myself being answered before I can even finish said question. This shows me that there is a two party conversation occurring. Sometimes there are more than two voices as well. The voices always come via telepathy. Thought to thought.
That sounds very much like what Bruce Moen talked about in his books.  He would just start out with a kind of back and forth questioning of himself... and eventually, the answers (and sometimes the questions!) would start to seem like they were coming out of nowhere and taking turns that even Bruce didn't know.  This is how he knew he was tapping into something not physical, not himself.

I remember reading that stuff about 10 years back and thinking Bruce Moen was such a lying flake... but now I recognize it as projection as much as anything else, like remote viewing. 
114  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 04, 2020, 22:36:19
Lumaza, LB...

Yeah seriously!  The world seems to be in quite a chaotic state these days.
And I'm not just talking about the coronavirus. 
115  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Positive And Negative Consequences Of What Is Happening On 2020 In This World on: August 04, 2020, 05:15:54
Hey!!  Logic and reasoning have no place here LB!!  Smiley  hehe
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A type of remote viewing I can do by myself on: July 30, 2020, 21:28:48
How would you describe the process of 'accessing' this screen?
Lumaza has it.  It's that 2D screen before the shift to a 3D perspective. Essentially, that's what is it.
It's like the difference between watching a movie about mountain climbing (you're remote viewing the mountain) and actually doing it yourself (you're there yourself doing it).
But, trying to describe HOW you do it is like trying to teach someone to swim over the internet with words alone.  Almost impossible.

Just keep pushing yourself and you'll get it.
117  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Communicating with Superconsciousness on: July 30, 2020, 06:40:23
Sorry!  Just wanted to stop in and say hi!

Welcome Wi11iam back.  Smiley
118  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: I am back...Channeling God on: July 30, 2020, 06:39:18
Welcome back dude.  Smiley
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Why do you want OBEs? on: July 24, 2020, 07:28:04
When I was much younger it was something I discovered and I wanted to do the more advanced stuff.

But what I've learned now is that projection is kind of useless to me.  This physical experience is much more applicable to the reason why we're here.
We're here to learn to become better, more pure consciousnesses and this reality provides the absolute best training ground for that to happen.

I continue to teach here because I know that people will eventually come to the same decision after enough time.
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A type of remote viewing I can do by myself on: July 24, 2020, 07:19:53
Hi,
I wanted to know if there's a type of remote viewing system I can do by myself without a partner? The reason I'm asking is that the people I live with shun or look down on things like astral projection and lucid dreams.

Thanks.
I'll never understand how or why people look down upon something like this when it's nothing more than an aspect of who they are... they're just ignoring it.

Anyway, "remote viewing" is definitely something you can do by yourself.
It's essentially projecting... except you don't non-physically go anywhere. 
Instead of "going somewhere", you're projecting by watching an image on a screen. Kind of like watching a movie. 

121  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Hey on: July 24, 2020, 07:18:00
No!  You're fired!!  Wink  hehe

I hope you stick around more.  Smiley
Which is probably a little hypocritical of me to ask, since I've been just as bad about staying current here.  >_<

I'm fired!!  lol
122  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How long do your OOBEs last? on: July 15, 2020, 20:28:30
I've used a couple technique in order to extend my projections.

The best one I use is the technique found on this page of my website.
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/26/phasing-method-dont-open-your-eyes-when-you-wake/

Basically it's about waking up from a projection where you FEEL yourself waking up, but can't stop it from happening. 
It's about keeping your eyes closed and your body perfectly still as you wake up.

The other is about what you can do WHILE you're still projecting.
If you can bring ALL of your 5 senses into the projection you're currently in, you can extend the duration and abort the "waking up" part.
For example, if you're feeling that you're about to wake up... try to engage as many of your senses in the scene as you can.  Listen intently to the sounds around you, feel the ground or a tree with your hand, and actually FEEL the physicality of the experience.  Bring ALL of your senses to bear upon the experience itself.  Doing so aborts the waking up process and keeps you in the projection experience.  Smiley
123  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What does this mean within obe4u statistics on: May 31, 2020, 06:08:26
Probably his asinine percentage chance of you having a projection during those particular time-frames.
Sorry, I'm just not the biggest fan of Raduga.  He's a flake in my opinion... stealing all those techniques and then playing them off as his own creations.
124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: my disappointment on: May 25, 2020, 23:11:44
Any... what you might call a lucid dream?

Remember, conscious exits, while nice... aren't the end-all-be-all of projecting.
125  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Profile photo setup issue on: May 22, 2020, 05:54:06
Well, essentially, Adrian takes care of all the back-end stuff.  It's entirely his forum. 
I just help him run it cause he can't be here as often as he'd like.  He does check the server console quite regularly.

He owns the servers the forum runs on and it's in his residence.
He's very well versed in all of this stuff.  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 426