The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2018, 04:10:37

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 411
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: How do you remember not to move when waking up? on: January 05, 2018, 13:10:36
Well, it's not quite enough to simply wake up and not move.
I mean, yes, you could do that and hope to have some success... BUT, by far the best and most effective way is to wake up without opening your eyes or moving.

If you can do that, I can almost guarantee that you'll be back in the non-physical almost immediately.

As for HOW to remind yourself to wake up slowly like that... I've always done it by accident, usually while coming out of an experience already.
Maybe try wearing a sleep mask?  Or affirmations at night to remember to wake up slowly keeping your eyes closed and body still?
102  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: ONLINE VOICE CHAT? on: January 04, 2018, 13:11:43
Ah Discord... I haven't used any voice chat in a long while. 
I remember using Ventrillo for raiding in Warcraft... damn.  That feels like forever ago.

Anyway, make it so... perhaps I'll drop in one day.  Wink
103  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sexual Orientation and Energy on: January 04, 2018, 13:08:47
So, this is a bit weird but I'm having trouble figuring out how to "fix" it. I thought I might get some advice from you guys.

When I was a child I wasn't very aware and I was quite primal in nature. I 'woke up' at the age of 13 and I'm now 21. Since then my energy went through a lot of transitions and so did my body. My posture, my movements and my energy became more.. gentle. This plays a backfire on me because I appear to be gay and while I support all gay people, I myself am straight. I'm attracted to women and while this high vibration really helps in gaining their trust, it often puts me in the friendzone because I appear to be more feminine. I'm pretty sure that being skinny adds up to this homosexual appearance but I'm also having trouble gaining weight, plus I don't require much food to keep my body strong.

I'm really wondering how could I change this appearance. It's even noticable in the Astral which makes it even weirder. I've been wondering for some time if I'm actually gay or bisexual and I came to the conclusion that I'm not.

So, anyone got any ideas how could I appear more masculine?  grin I know all of this sounds funny and bonked up but it's not really funny to me...
There's really no such thing as being "masculine" or "feminine"... these are only subjective, societal constructs on how one should act or be based on nothing but what genitals you have between your legs.

Just be you.  There's nothing more attractive to people than you accepting yourself for who you are and living strongly and with confidence in that.
You'll eventually find someone who reflects that within yourself.
104  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: My theory on reincarnation. on: January 03, 2018, 13:11:25
If such a thing as reincarnation does exist, its probably random. I mean. What could someone possibly do that would warrant such a reward as being born to become Brad Pitt?
HA!  You think his life is a reward.  Well, maybe in comparison to us "lowly", "non-celebrities".
I'm sure if you asked him, being a celebrity isn't all its cracked up to be.

In any case, taking Brad Pitt as an example, he just made certain choices in his life.  You could have made similar choices.
I don't believe for a second that anyone comes into this reality to "be" something like that.  You have free rein over your reality.
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Trouble stepping into the scene.. on: December 27, 2017, 02:42:35
As the others have pointed out, it's not really an active "step" you take.  It's not really something you "do"... it's more of an action which you get out of the way from happening.
It's the difference between jumping off a cliff and allowing yourself to simply fall off the cliff.  Understand?

When you jump off a cliff, you're starting the action and following it through to the end.
When you allow yourself to fall off a cliff, you're starting the action, then simply allowing the action to follow through to its inevitable conclusion.

So, do as the others have stated above.  Start the action, then sit back and enjoy the ride.  Usually what we humans end up doing is getting our conscious mind stuck in the process, which ends up being counter-intuitive to what you're actually trying to accomplish.

The use of "motion based visualizations", at least I find, work EXTREMELY well to promote that falling action to occur.
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question: Would it be possible to astral project into a a novel's story? on: December 20, 2017, 12:58:31
Those quotes rock, Lumaza!  Smiley
I might have to steal them for later.  hehe
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question: Would it be possible to astral project into a a novel's story? on: December 19, 2017, 12:54:31
That take on it made me wonder.  People could have two ways of going through these experiences.  They could have a custom-made adventure set out for them by astral projecting into a movie and just relaxing and enjoying the scenery, or they could activelly take part in the developement of the story, like 'choose your adventure' books back in the day and tailor their own experience to their own liking as they go along. Wouldn't surprise me if I was to find out some famous novelist uses astral projection as a source of inspiraction.
See, this is actually one of the misconceptions of what astral projection is.

Anything created by a human mind uses astral projection... most people call it their "imagination". 
Most people have little concept or idea of how closely imagination and astral projection share the same mind space.
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question: Would it be possible to astral project into a a novel's story? on: December 15, 2017, 13:12:50
Yes, of course. I was in a walking dead episode last night.
I've had a few of those too... *shudders*
109  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: By choice I can turn my arm/hand purple??! on: December 14, 2017, 21:53:57
That's nice?  Smiley

Why would you want to?

Doesn't sound like any kind of super power I'd want...

I can see it now!  The league of super humans!

Guy1: "I can fly!"
Guy2: "I can turn invisible!"
Guy3: "I can shoot lasers out of my eyes!"
Guy4: "HAI GUIS!!  I CAN TURN MY ARM PURPLEZ!"
Guys1-3 "... who invited this guy?!"
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Question: Would it be possible to astral project into a a novel's story? on: December 14, 2017, 12:53:44
And it would also be a recreation based upon the way you see the story.
That's the thing with a book vs a movie.  In a movie, you have the visuals and "life" of the story already sussed out for you... so chances are good, that is how you'll see it.
With a book, you create everything in your head.  Imagine Harry Potter if there were not any movies.  How would it look to you if you were to immerse yourself in the Potter world?
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: William Buhlman interview with Phase Evolution Youtube on: December 08, 2017, 13:10:48
Indirect = getting lucid in dream state?
I'd say yes.

Does WB2B method count as direct or indirect then?
I'd call that a direct method.

Sure, very few people can do it from waking state by meditation or focus shifting alone.
Totally agree with that.  Smiley
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: William Buhlman interview with Phase Evolution Youtube on: December 07, 2017, 13:05:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O14VL82duh4&t=986s

Interesting interview done recently, about 4 weeks ago with William Buhlman.  I think my favorite part is the interviewer does a good job of asking practical OBE questions and keeping the interview on topic.  It was interesting to hear William say in the first 10 minutes he usually has an OBE only about once every 10 days.  It is also interesting at the end William says he doesn't really know anyone that has success with direct methods and he doesn't even "waste people's time with direct techniques".  Do you all agree direct techniques are a waste of time?
I'm with Lumaza, it's not really a waste of time... *HOWEVER* with that said, it's also highly unlikely "most" people will have a grand amount of success with direct projection techniques.  Why?  Because most people can't seem to a hold a focus for longer than a split second these days.  LoL

Once every 10 days, or a couple weeks, sounds about right for me as well.  Although mine are almost entirely spontaneous these days.

Very few people have the patience to figure out the "whats" and "hows" of projection, let alone get past their preconceived notions and failure inducing beliefs on what projecting is.  hehe
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Hypnogogia on: December 06, 2017, 13:04:28
"Watching" a scene would be more comparable to Remote Viewing.  That's all remote viewing really is.  I'd definitely include Hypnogogic imagery in that... it'd just be a really short remote view.

"Entering" and "Engaging" with the scene would then be Phasing.

Both being forms of "Projecting".  Smiley

It sounds like you're starting to think about and consider the "differences" of these experiences.  I applaud you.  Smiley

Keep questioning!
114  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Discovery - Movie on: October 31, 2017, 02:35:00
I saw it a earlier this year, and I honestly didn't like it.

First, the "discovery" they mention in it wasn't a discovery at all.  It was EXTREMELY poorly described and in the end wasn't science in even the slightest way.
There was no scientific "discovery" in this movie at all.  In the end, they still didn't know if there was an afterlife or not. 

Kinda pathetic for a movie called "the discovery" to not have any actual scientific basis (even a fake sci-fi one) to back up it's own story.

If anything... it's a movie which will further take people away from reality of what we practice here.  I give it two solid thumbs down.  Sad  Sadly.

I wanted it to be so much more... and the ending... well, the ending was left waaaaaaay too open to interpretation.  Even the critics online couldn't agree with the ending.  LoL

Unless you're watching this movie for 100% entertainment value (and let's face it, most movies which touch on this subject line SHOULD be taken that way), then I'd stay far away from it.
115  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Saving updated profile information on: October 25, 2017, 13:04:04
Make your changes, and then find the "Change Profile" button in the bottom right hand corner.  Smiley

Let me know if you need any further assistance.
116  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Reconciling non-physical models on: October 13, 2017, 12:49:02
Well, they're all derived from the understanding of a "human" who has lived a "human" experience.
This means that, ultimately, all of the perspectives anyone can share on the non-physical experience are extremely flawed at best and horribly and completely wrong at worst.

So, how do I reconcile them?

I don't worry about them.  I worry about only what *I* have experienced, because it's only the experiences that I have directly had which matter to me.

117  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do you want to start a Dream Journal? on: October 06, 2017, 12:58:53
Hey I was thinking of making a dream journal. I was just wondering, could I include everything in a dream or should I censor myself a bit?
It's a family-friendly website.  Smiley
Censor yourself however you need to keep that in mind.  hehe
118  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 24, 2017, 21:23:57
I've seen a few cases (on other boards) of knowledgeable people who spent a huge amount of time sharing what they knew, patiently and tirelessly teaching and helping everybody, getting trolled and disrespected, until eventually they got fed up, and abruptly left, never to return.

It might be Frank's case too.
That wouldn't have been him.  But then, I didn't know him.  I only knew what he shared. 
There is a huge gap there, I admit.
119  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 24, 2017, 00:10:32
Oh, and if anyone was wondering... if you check out Frank's profile, you'll quickly see that he logged in last year.
That was me logging onto his account.  I was curious if he had any PM's in his box which might have alluded to his current whereabouts.  Smiley
120  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 23, 2017, 14:09:19
His last post in the moderator forum alluded to that he doubted he would be alive for much longer.
Who knows... it all kind of seemed a little bit too neat and tidy way to finish up.  Who knows.

I'm assuming he died by now.  He helped around here too much and seemed to genuinely care too much to screw people over intentionally.
121  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you think of Frank Kepple? on: September 23, 2017, 03:21:40
Several years ago I compiled all of Frank's post into an easy to read PDF.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0mdilfmsymjkz9/FranksPosts.pdf?dl=0

Enjoy.
122  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Supplements for projection on: September 23, 2017, 03:18:35
Hard work.  Smiley

That's the best kind of supplement there is!
123  The Astral Library / Welcome to Book Reviews! / Re: The Art of Dreaming - The Sorcerer's Crossing - Being-in-Dreaming on: September 17, 2017, 18:11:13
The only thing of Castenada's I've read is the first book in the Don Juan series.
And while people seem to have some misgivings about what exactly transpired in the books... if you just put aside that stuff and read it with an open mind, you can actually learn quite a bit.  The lessons he teaches are 100% valid and transferable to your own life in a very positive manner.  Smiley
124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Fear of having a stroke during AP on: September 14, 2017, 13:22:23
We all go out of body during deep sleep so if it was going to give you a stroke , it would of done so long ago .  If one has high blood pressure and one of your methods stresses stresses you , then I guess it could . 
As far as I'm concerned, you're "out of body" right this very second. 
We don't have "bodies" in the sense of how we believe we do.  We're just consciousness.
125  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: another law of attraction ' tip ' post. on: September 12, 2017, 13:17:06
If I had to give any advice on this subject, I'd say these two things:

1.  Suffering happens when you fight against that which "is".  So, don't fight against what is.  Allow life to unfold as it does and accept that which you cannot change.
2.  That includes allowing others to be as they are.  That doesn't mean you have to accept them into your life, especially if they're at a place where you cannot also be.
3.  Always keep a positive outlook on life.  Accept that negative things happen (this goes back to #1), just don't focus exclusively on them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 411