The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 13, 2018, 09:50:24

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 416
101  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / MOVED: My first lucid dream on: May 01, 2018, 20:46:54
This topic has been moved to Welcome to Out of Body Experiences!.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=47458.0
102  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have proof that GOD cannot be black!!! on: May 01, 2018, 09:28:59
I think he is a really cool guy actually, and one of the first I read in the field from the contemporary authors. I do think he fostered a lot of unhealthy ideas, and used his status as an expert to build a small cult in some senses, hehe.

That tends the happen in this field naturally to some extent though too.
I'm building one too...

Who wants to be the first Xanthian!?!?  Smiley grin cool evil
103  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have proof that GOD cannot be black!!! on: May 01, 2018, 06:23:25
ROFL!

All things wax and wane... Smiley 
104  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My first lucid dream on: April 30, 2018, 06:19:38
I just removed the URL from your post.  We don't want to be seen as supporting such things.

In any case, I'd be terribly amiss if I didn't say:  You don't need to use such stuff.  Smiley
Beyond it sounding quite dangerous (nobody needs a chemical in order to project), it's a waste of money and we're more than happy to help guide you through learning all this stuff.

In the end learning to project without the need of an aid is the best way to go about it anyway.  Smiley
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My first lucid dream on: April 29, 2018, 00:54:27
.......... your, what now?  O_o
106  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The First on: April 29, 2018, 00:51:46
I take it that it's a not good thing then.
LoL  It's consciousness... it's not EXACTLY what you think it is.  That's just how you're perceiving it.
Do what you want.  It's not exactly gonna hurt you.  Smiley
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The First on: April 28, 2018, 09:43:03
Nothing. 
108  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My first lucid dream on: April 27, 2018, 21:26:16
A very common scenario.  The act of becoming lucid ends up triggering the "wake up" event.

With some practice, you can push that event away temporarily.  You have to learn to bring all of your awareness into the experience.
I usually do this by focusing all of my attention on something within the local environment of what I'm currently experiencing.
For example, when I start to feel myself begin to wake up (it's usually a pretty prominent feeling), I'll stop what I'm doing and bring all five of my senses towards something mundane such as a tree or the grass.
I'd feel it, run my hands over it, feel how real it is... smell it... taste it if you can... look at it, take in all of the sights of what it is... just bring all of your senses into this act.

With some practice, you can learn to override that wake up event.
109  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DNA/Gene Sampling on: April 22, 2018, 12:15:54
All I can say is that when you realize that this physical reality isn't physical... it changes your entire perspective on *EVERYTHING*.
110  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: DNA/Gene Sampling on: April 17, 2018, 06:39:00
If I was to answer this from my perspective, there's nothing "physical" or "dna"-related going on.

There's probably a thread of some kind of information, or something, being taken or requested from you on some level... and this is how that interaction played out to notify you of it.
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: AP Lucidity level on: April 15, 2018, 09:23:09
My theory on the whole "more real" thing is because when we're projecting, we're physical, we experience this reality through the filters of our human existence.
When we project, we lose that "human existence" filter and begin to experience through the purity of consciousness. 

There's two things going on...
1.  It's a filter which most people don't consciously have much experience with.
and 2.  Comparing it to our physical reality human filter, it's much less and more crystal clear. 

If you compare physical to the non-physical like looking through a window... this physical reality human filter is like looking through a dirty window, while our consciousness filter is more like a crystal clear window.  Looks so much 'better'.

Make sense?

As for the experience... yeah, I've been known to just get down into the dirt and feel around.  So satisfying.
112  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: HemiSync insanely expensive, only option? on: April 15, 2018, 09:17:59
I came across a video of Tom Campbell talking about binaural beats that I thought was informative. Mostly basic info but I liked his attitude about using them but suggesting to work towards not using them. Guess as part of the seminar he did, the people got copies of bb he has created.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1pwe0ylRw

After I watched it, I followed a link from that video to a site that sells Toms bb's that isn't very much in price either. I may get them, but sure do like how the price isn't as steep as TMI.
https://www.mbtevents.com/store.html

Anyone tried Tom's versions?
Always consider all "tools" as "training wheels".
Once you figure out how they work... take them off and fly solo!  Smiley
113  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Where do dreams take place? on: April 13, 2018, 03:53:25
Dreams take place between the 43rd and 44th dimensions, next to the astral takeaway and below the out of body resort.  Smiley
114  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: HemiSync insanely expensive, only option? on: April 13, 2018, 03:52:03
Xanth  woot woot..  Is Novice still around?
I haven't seen or heard from Novice for a few years now.
I think she mostly hangs out over on the EIC forums.
115  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: Breast Cancer on: April 12, 2018, 21:14:07
OMG that's horrible. Sad

Lots of good, healing energy coming her way!!
We'll help her!
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Guide access? on: April 12, 2018, 21:11:27
Woooooooooooo!  Welcome back LM.  Smiley
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the inner spheres? on: April 12, 2018, 21:10:28
So there is just no order to the nonphysical planes at all, except how we order it with our imagination?
That would be my experience.  The only "order" people can seem to come up with only seems to apply to their own experiences.
Anyone following them, only TRIES to fit their own experiences into somebody else's box of labels.  It's incredibly messy at best... 

We talk about subjective and objective reality.  I realize that there is less objective reality in these nonphysical planes, but if there is even just a little bit of objective reality to them then there must be some sense of order.  If these nonphysical planes also have laws and rule sets, then it stands to reason that there should be some way to order these planes in a way that is not subjective.
IS there an order of some kind?
There might be... but I feel like it's beyond the understanding of humans to grasp such information.
It's quite possible the answer lies OUTSIDE of consciousness itself... which then means, we have no way to access it.

The methods people have used to TRY to order and map consciousness are countless.  What does that tell you?  That tells me that they're wrong.

On page 31 of "Gone West", there is this diagram of the Spirit Plane. It's not a real good diagram, but it's the only diagram I've seen of the nonphysical.  That's what I want to see.  I'm not talking about a map which shows locations in space, but a diagram that shows all the different planes (the astral planes, the spiritual planes, the mental planes, the celestrial planes, or however many there are.)  And the sub-planes of each plane.  I would like to know where is this place they called "summerland", where is the place they call "twilight zone", where is the place where people shed their astral bodies.  Where is the belief system territories.  Where is the celestrial heavens.  Where is the hell planes.  What goes on in all these different planes.  What kind of people do you find in all these different planes.  And ultimately what I would really like to know, is how to discern what plane you're experiencing when you're experiencing the nonphysical.   

If every plane does exist in a different frequency, why wouldn't the higher frequency planes be closer to Source and the lower frequency (dense planes) be farther from Source? 

I believe Tom Campbell says all these planes/frequencies are virtual realities and that the computer computing them has to exist outside the virtual realities.  Where is this computer?  Is it God/Source?   Is God outside these virtual realities?  And is that our ultimate reality - Oneness with God? 

It's not going to let me add an image, so here's the book "gone west". Page 31 has a diagram of the spirit planes. 
https://new-birth.net/media/cms_page_media/220/Gone_West.pdf
Wow, that map is... busy... LOL
It kind of just further illustrates the point that you can't map this stuff.
It's consciousness.  It's like looking at the clouds on a summer day and everyone seeing a different shape in them. 
It's subjective and unique to the experiencer.
118  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could WE be the Retrieved on: April 11, 2018, 21:01:20
I've no doubt LightBeam I would consider you an angel if I ran into you NP. Now the question is good angel or bad angel, hahaha.
Bad to the bone baby!!   evil grin
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the inner spheres? on: April 11, 2018, 20:59:53
So I take it that every plane is a different frequency, so when Adrien uses the term inner sphere, he's not talking about inner and outer planes in the sense that some are closer to Source/God which is in the center, and some are farther away.  The inner planes are just those that are higher in vibration and therefore closer to Source, and the outer planes are lower in vibration and very dense like the earth plane.
The way I see it, no.

All of this stuff is simply derived by the fact that we humans LOVE to categorize and label things hierarchical.
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What is the inner spheres? on: April 10, 2018, 21:02:46
Over a hundred views and no comments.  Does nobody know what I'm talking about?  I guess you're not reading the same books as me apparently.  I know at least two of the books I've recently read about these other planes used the term "inner spheres" and "spiritual spheres".  What are they talking about? 

What's the difference between a sphere and a plane?  Or are they the same thing?
Inner Sphere...
Dimensions...
Planes...

Yeah, they're pretty much just different terms for what is essentially the same thing.

Learn to recognize these kinds of patterns.
121  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Visualization on: April 10, 2018, 10:21:58
Xanth did a good job describing visualization above so I want repeat that. If you do visualize to the point of seeing I agree with Xanth, you are approaching remote viewing which very much works like seeing but takes place in your mind (sort of).
Oh, and I also wanted to point out that it illustrates one of my other points so well... in that, the line between all of these "abilities" we're on this forum learning is extremely blurred.

Visualization... remote viewing... dreaming... lucid dreaming... astral projection...

There's a singular thread which runs throughout all of those experiences.
122  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Could WE be the Retrieved on: April 10, 2018, 10:15:44
Just read a post by one of our newest members, Windwalker. asking about guides. It made me think what if perhaps we, some or all of us, have been retrieved.

I find myself giving advice, help, hope, guidance in many of my experiences. To those I am helping that might make me a guide or retriever. Just looking to see what any of your thoughts might be on this.
You could totally take that perspective.
In any such interactions, there is a "helper" and a "helpee"... we're all retrievers at some point in our lives.
It doesn't have to be limited to the non-physical.  Smiley

This is entirely what I mean by opening your mind to the possibilities.  Thinking outside the "human" box...
123  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Guide access? on: April 10, 2018, 10:13:58
Guides aren't what most people think they are.
They're not individual beings there to help you whenever you think you need it...

A guide is, literally, ANYTHING within consciousness which helps you.  "Helping you" can be in just about any form imaginable.

If someone has a singular "entity" which they recognize as being a guide to them... it's only because that's just their subconsciously chosen method for how they accept that assistance.
124  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Visualization on: April 09, 2018, 20:59:18
Here is probably the best "article" on visualization:  http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?205-Part-2-NO-Visualization

It's Robert Bruce... he and I don't agree on much, but this is solid information.

In a nutshell...
Visualization is more like remembering a memory in as much detail as you can.  Remember a birthday party you had from when you were growing up.  Remember all the details about it... the cake, the presents, your friends, your parents, the smells... everything.  Realize that you don't actually SEE it.

Now, if you actually do start SEEING (like really seeing it), then you've moved on and away from "visualization" and moved more into the realm of remote viewing.
125  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: How to change forum name? on: April 03, 2018, 10:13:51
It's a skill  Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 416