The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 03:33:34

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 407
101  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do you listen to opposing political views? on: June 01, 2017, 13:08:12
I'll listen to any opposing view as long as it's presented in such a way that isn't trying to force-feed it to me.
Anything logical deserves attention.  But if you're telling me something to satiate your own ego, then no.  That's just wasting MY time.
102  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I thought I was Jesus!! on: May 31, 2017, 13:01:28
Xanth - Maybe were supposed to feel like that all the time but the rigours of physical existence drills it out of us until we are just another sheep. I think I would have made a good Cleo😉
ACTUALLY... the rigours of physical existence doesn't do that to you.  YOU do that to you.
YOU choose to be a sheep, because it's easier than treading your own path through life.

Everyone wants to be the Lion, until it comes time to do Lion-things.  Wink
103  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Trial & Error on: May 30, 2017, 13:02:45
I wish I had the patience to pratice meditation a lot lol. hopefully once Im out of college I'll have more time.
I wish I had more time to meditate.
Patience is a skill everyone should learn.
Sadly, it usually starts with your parents.
104  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I thought I was Jesus!! on: May 29, 2017, 22:39:09
I wouldn't say it drives me crazy and the feeling went away as I got older. Is that really true about Cleo or are you teasing?
And it will go away as you grow older and more experienced.

And yes... and no. 
Cleopatra is probably one of the more dominant ideas fraud psychics use as a past life on people asking.
It's quite sad actually.

Although, in a sense, everyone HAS been Cleopatra.  Smiley  LoL
105  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hemi-Sync Advice on: May 29, 2017, 22:37:13
All perfectly normal experiences.  Smiley
You're becoming aware of more of consciousness.
106  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do you find that people cant accept that your a astral projector on: May 29, 2017, 12:54:53
Only one person in my whole family thinks astral projection is all in your head. Everyone else thinks it's probably real but they aren't interested in it really though either.
But it is *all in your head*.
That doesn't make it less real.

This physical reality is also all in your head.
107  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I thought I was Jesus!! on: May 29, 2017, 12:54:17
Everyone wants to be someone special. 
That desire drives a lot of crazy people.

Did you know that most people on the planet were Cleopatra in a past life?  Wink
108  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Emergency Money Spell on: May 24, 2017, 21:54:12
@Xanth well definately not my soul,but other that it isnt too bad I'll do it.
Then I'm sorry, I can't help.   evil
109  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Trial & Error on: May 24, 2017, 21:53:42
There are so many authors, and forum gurus, that claim to "first handedly know the truth", and there are almost no two "truths" alike. That's why I often ask people where do their convictions come from. Most of those questioned feel rubbed the wrong way, challenged, even indignant, but I honestly want to make an evaluation of how much weight should I assign to their statements, and also investigate if there is something I can directly apply myself in my quest for knowledge and evolvement (I don't trust the fish they sell, I want to learn to fish!). When I learn about another author, one of the first signs that puts me off is learning that they published a ton of books, and hold workshops, sooo they make money of this! With the advent of the Internet we were blessed with an enormous exposure of information, but we were also burdened with it.

I know that these things are real from my own experience with OBEs at first, synchronicities, and more recently autohypnosis. How to churn all the claims? Somebody makes several sententious statements. Should I give them a second thought? Somebody mentions an author that claims to know "how things really are". I google his name. Most his youtube interviews are one hour plus; he published several books on marketable subjects; he holds workshops; he looks and talks nicely, but how trustworthy is he? At the moment, I'd say: not much.
Well, here's the thing... *NO* two personal truths are the same.  And if you want my honest opinion, you shouldn't be giving ANY weight to anything anyone really says.
Although, that also doesn't mean you just blow off their knowledge and experience entirely.  Just put it off to the side for the time being.

But on the topic of money... everyone has to make a living to exist in this reality somehow, so don't let that be your defining factor of if you "believe" someone or not.  Smiley

Always work towards having your own experiences.  Having your own experiences is the ONLY way for you to move past the "belief" part of projection... because then you no longer have to believe!  You get to KNOW!
110  Magic / Welcome to Magic! / Re: Emergency Money Spell on: May 23, 2017, 20:17:07
What are you willing to give up?
111  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Trial & Error on: May 23, 2017, 20:16:33
Another thing, guys please be friendly with each others, this thread started as a little question and ended up in a clash of ego's.
That sort of thing happens a lot in communities of this subject matter...
112  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I am a Demon Hunter on: May 23, 2017, 13:15:01
Wow, what a complete waste of time.  I feel sorry for you for wasting so much of your life on something so meaningless...

... I'm also locking this thread as it's only going to give people the wrong idea about Projection.  Not to mention do nothing but spread more misinformation and fear.
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Does anyone know VARDANKAR? on: May 18, 2017, 14:28:29
In the end, WHAT you do means less than HOW you do it.
114  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Do you find that people cant accept that your a astral projector on: May 16, 2017, 02:41:46
Most people can't accept a lot of things...
115  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hey guys i have returned on: May 10, 2017, 13:00:49
Hey bud.  Smiley

Welcome back.
116  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Everything You Could Ever Want To Know About SLEEP PARALYSIS on: May 09, 2017, 03:10:52
I've read about this...and about people's astral (subtle) bodies being stored in a high-tech cannister of sorts and "adjustments" being made, among other activities; it would seem that the Alien Greys have an obsession with souls, particularly human ones, and that although most abductions occur this way, that people usually wrongly presume that they are in their flesh when it's occurring (although physical abductions do happen).
No, no, no, no and no.
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some questions on: May 07, 2017, 03:07:50
I know!  wink
Doh!  I ruined the fun, didn't I?  :/
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some questions on: May 06, 2017, 02:10:26
Check out this former member Zorgblar's posts. I am sure you can find a number of your questions answered there. He asked countless ones.
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/profiles/zorgblar-u14167.html;sa,showPosts
ROFL  He is Zorgblar.
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How defenceless is the body? on: May 05, 2017, 21:35:58
It was out of curiosity since I was told that besides the body there is the soul and the spirit. The spirit being the consciousness of oneself and the soul being the spiritual body and life force of the body and ones mortal self.

On a more malicious or deeper level someone could take over another persons vessel which is what stuff like throng jug is apparently.

Although it seems compatibility and how spiritually defensive someone is could have an impact or so I'm told which made me wonder just how defenceless are people to forces with the intention of hijacking a new body.
I think you should stop talking to those people...  Smiley
120  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The answer to life on: May 04, 2017, 17:32:46
121  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: May 03, 2017, 03:00:24
Listen hon, it's about doing the best you can with what you have in the 'here and now'. What comes next will take care of itself.
This.   Smiley
122  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: May 01, 2017, 12:58:47
In a sense, all that truly exists of anything is "Intent".  It's all that goes with you when you die.
123  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: May 01, 2017, 02:52:19
*YOUR* Intent is all that truly matters in life.

You can't be held responsible for the actions or intents of others, especially those intents hidden from you.
124  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: April 27, 2017, 13:22:02
Well, "indiscriminate love" isn't quite what you think it is.  It's not "love" as in the emotion.  That's what everyone ends up confusing.  It's Love as in acceptance / understanding... the opposite of "Fear". 
If Fear is a retreating of self, then Love is an embracing of self.

Adyashanti uses the statement "Allow everything to be as it is" (within reason, obviously... ie: knife guy above)... and that's the crux of "unconditional love".
If you can allow someone to be as they are regardless of how you think they should be, THAT is the epitome of learning to love. 

And Plasma, you're right, nothing changes about YOU when you awaken/become enlightened.  What changes is your perspective, or how you view the world and those around you.

"Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.
After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water."
125  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: April 26, 2017, 21:51:51
If you mean by "education" getting a diploma, then I agree. But "education" is so much more, and very important for the development of your mind.
Depends entirely upon what you mean by education then.

Spiritual growth happens only on the non-physical level within the interactions we have with each other on a daily basis here.  It's the non-physical result of those interactions which govern your spiritual growth.
But what makes this physical reality a better environment for that spiritual growth to happen is BECAUSE of the ruleset and limitations this reality provides.  Essentially, it provides "risks".  Without taking risks (emotionally, physically, etc) there's nothing to push you to grow.  You can make the same decisions while non-physical and because there is very little risk involved in those decisions, there's very little reward as well.  It's not zero, but it's very small.

I dunno... it's extremely hard to put into words what I'm trying to say here and I KNOW what I'm saying is confusing and is going to be misunderstood.  All I can really say is that when you "GET IT", you'll get it.

If you're truly concerned about spiritual growth and reincarnation, then all you need to worry yourself about is how you treat your fellow consciousnesses which inhabit this Earth with you.
And that isn't limited to "humans"... everything.  Kindness.  Don't ACT kind.  BE kind.

So if that's the kind of education you're talking about, then yes.  I agree.  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 407