The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 22, 2018, 15:14:31

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 415
101  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Guide access? on: April 10, 2018, 10:13:58
Guides aren't what most people think they are.
They're not individual beings there to help you whenever you think you need it...

A guide is, literally, ANYTHING within consciousness which helps you.  "Helping you" can be in just about any form imaginable.

If someone has a singular "entity" which they recognize as being a guide to them... it's only because that's just their subconsciously chosen method for how they accept that assistance.
102  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Visualization on: April 09, 2018, 20:59:18
Here is probably the best "article" on visualization:  http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?205-Part-2-NO-Visualization

It's Robert Bruce... he and I don't agree on much, but this is solid information.

In a nutshell...
Visualization is more like remembering a memory in as much detail as you can.  Remember a birthday party you had from when you were growing up.  Remember all the details about it... the cake, the presents, your friends, your parents, the smells... everything.  Realize that you don't actually SEE it.

Now, if you actually do start SEEING (like really seeing it), then you've moved on and away from "visualization" and moved more into the realm of remote viewing.
103  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: How to change forum name? on: April 03, 2018, 10:13:51
It's a skill  Wink
104  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: The Event - Mass Awakening - Dimensional Transcendence on: April 02, 2018, 21:18:57
I've never understood all this "dimension" talk...
105  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projection, is going inward, not outward, so.... ? on: April 02, 2018, 11:00:43
So in this sense, we don't really go anywhere yeah? So then how does the actual travel happen? for example, If I'm looking at the mountain (F1) I can physically move, to the mountain, and explore the mountain, and maybe there is a cave, maybe I run into a bear. Ok so, If I change my perspective, my focus to the lake (F3) How do I explore the lake? How do I go in it, or go across it, to see whats at the other end, if I'm not able to go anywhere per say, or.... wait.. something suddenly hit me..  

So is it in a sense, like virtual reality? Like, in the physical, we use for example, a virtual reality game, like using the Oculus, or whatever, you are not physically moving... but you can see, through the machine on your head, many environments, and characters, and interact with them and go places. This is something that you perceive you are doing in through the VR machine, but your actual body is on the same spot, your focus is so into this world you are seeing through the vr machine, that people's physical body loose sense of which is which, and depending on the situation, they physically fall to the ground.
Then as soon as you take it off, your focus is back to 'reality.'

Does that sound like what astral "movement/exploration"  is like?
In a nutshell, yes.
"Movement" is as much an illusion as this reality is. 
106  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: HemiSync insanely expensive, only option? on: April 02, 2018, 10:13:49
Hemi-sync is the "brand name" of technology called "binaural beats".
They're like the Nike shoes of brainwave entrainment music.  You can buy other kinds of cheaper shoes and they'll get the job done just the same... or you can buy Nike's and waste your money.  Wink
107  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Masturbation on: April 02, 2018, 10:12:14
Thank you for that great reply!  I am here to learn, open to ideas & concepts especially ones that can expand knowledge and remove wrong interpretations / understandings.  I request you to elaborate on, "ego-goals"
"Ego-goals" are any goals or actions you take to satiate your own ego... essentially, actions which are based on Fear, not Love.

and when you said, "There's simply too much work for people to do spiritually for themselves in this physical reality first. "
Quite frankly, a good chunk of humanity need to focus more on themselves and the world around them in a more Loving way.  Astral Projection won't help the vast majority of people who want to learn it.  In fact, the number one reason I see people wanting to learn to project is to use it as an "escape" from this reality.  That's a great example of using projection as an ego-goal.

Also, please expand this: "What I found through Astral Projection is why we're here experiencing this physical reality...".
We're here to learn to be kind to one another.  To Love.
Treat those you encounter with kindness, regardless of who they are or what they've done to you. 
Accept everything and everyone for who they are and act from the heart.
108  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral projection, is going inward, not outward, so.... ? on: April 02, 2018, 10:04:32
Well, essentially, you're not really going anywhere... it's not a movement outward OR inward.
It's just a change in perspective.  It's like looking at a mountain in front of you, then just by changing your perspective, you turn around to look at a lake.
You haven't moved anywhere, you'd just changed the perspective from where you were looking.  Essentially, taking in a new view.

That's all astral projection is.  Changing your perspective.
109  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / MOVED: How to change forum name? on: April 02, 2018, 10:00:47
This topic has been moved to Forums Bugs Reports and Questions.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=47434.0
110  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: How to change forum name? on: April 02, 2018, 09:59:42
Ive emailed admins without reply. How can i change my forum name? Thank you.
You haven't emailed me.  Smiley
I'm the only one who can do that.

Send me a PM.
111  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Astral projection TECHNIQUES FROM SETH (an entity) on: March 30, 2018, 04:36:24
Tom Campbell has also stated that while he was reading everything on this subject and discussing with Robert Monroe back in the 70's the Seth material was the most accurate they found.  Though he has also stated that channel work is a tricky thing and everything is still filtered through Jane's experience and so to take everything at its word could cause issues.  He mostly brings up this point in response to Seth saying time is an illusion and the past, present, and future exist at the same time... which is not a view Tom holds.
I just wanted to quickly point out, it's not that "the past, present, and future exist at the same time", nor is that exactly Tom's point of view.
It's that the only thing which exists is "NOW"... nothing outside of this NOW point of existence actually exists.
What Tom refers to when he talks about "time" is that he refers to it in relation to the "database" concept.

The past / present database and the future database.  Everything which COULD/MIGHT happen is contained within the database as "unactualized" data (meaning it never actually happened) and the stuff that ACTUALLY happens is referred to as the "actualized" database... or the actual path through the database which actually happened.  This is why you can access these databases and run scenarios of how things might have played out had other events/choices been made.  Keeping in mind that at that point, you're now also referencing that "future database" and the further you go in the future, the less accurate it becomes.

Does that make sense?  So, the only thing which truly exists is NOW... and everything that happened before is actualized with choices not made being unactualized.
112  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Masturbation on: March 29, 2018, 21:07:14
OTH, if one views AP is a minor but relevant part of higher purpose(s), then there are other things to be considered as well.
I kinda wanted to touch on this one part of your post...

Quite honestly, in my experience, Astral Projection isn't relevant to any higher purpose.
At least not in any way which the average person practices it.

In a sense, before you existed here in this physical reality, you came FROM (for lack of a better term) the astral.
People try so hard to get back there for a few fleeting seconds/minutes, yet completely ignore the very reason why you're experiencing this physical reality in the first place.

The reason you're HERE isn't to get back to THERE.  That's my hope for why I teach this stuff in the first place, so that people can move past it.  You'll get back THERE eventually, all in due course.  You can't stop it.
Does Astral Projection have it's place here then?  For a person who isn't interested in ego-goals, then yes, it certainly does, but very few people in this place (I'm including myself here) are there yet. 
There's simply too much work for people to do spiritually for themselves in this physical reality first.

What I found through Astral Projection is why we're here experiencing this physical reality and getting PAST the need to Astral Project is a big step in that understanding.  The "want" is still there, mostly because I have yet to work through my own ego-issues, but the need for it has long evaporated.
113  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dreaming of an OOBE on: March 29, 2018, 02:44:01
Practice first, theory later.
I train in Yoshinkan Aikido, and ironically, that's how we train. 

Practice, practice, practice... then understanding of how it works.
114  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dreaming of an OOBE on: March 28, 2018, 20:54:22
No worries.

I actually wouldn't have it any other way.  Smiley

In the meantime, your only goal should be to have personal experiences, that way you can go from just "believing" to "knowing". 
115  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some basic questions about astral beings on: March 28, 2018, 20:47:54
You are basically asking if their reality is like ours. The very short answer is no. Although I am sure there are other beings out there who are just as physical as we are so I would think in many ways they have the same needs we do.
Most definitely.  We're not the only carbon based beings living within a physical reality.
There are many realities out there, physical and otherwise and everything in between.  Smiley
There are realities which we can't even comprehend with our limited base "human experience".

As a funny side note, I believe those incomprehensible realities are the realities which Frank declared as being "Focus 4". 
They aren't a different level or something, they're just a different reality to experience.
116  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Appreciation Post on: March 28, 2018, 20:43:13
 smiley
117  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some basic questions about astral beings on: March 27, 2018, 11:11:29
I really don't get it.  Don't these realities or places on the astral plane already exist a certain way before you or I project there?
They exist, but not in any predefined way.  As I said, your experience of somewhere would probably be vastly different from how I would experience it.
This is why the Astral Pulse Island was always a failure in terms of people visiting the "same place".
It was built up with word ideas here on the forums, but translated differently to everyone who attempted to "go there".

It seems to me that my questions relate to the objective nature of the places and not to interpretations.  Either these things are true or not, even before I come along and interpret my experience there.  How does one person see a room as a bedroom while another sees it as an underground cave full of crystals and such?  Is one of them tripping on acid?
Different life experiences fuel different non-physical experiences. 

I have heard that on the astral plane thoughts manifest instantly - is this why people perceive that reality differently?
Yes and no.  This is one of the largest misnomers.
I've experienced realities which were extremely malleable to my thoughts and others which were as seemingly solid as this physical reality.
So no, thoughts don't necessarily manifest instantly... if they did, most people wouldn't have the discipline for the journey.  The "astral wind" (for lack of a better term) would blow them all around uncontrollably... yet for most, such doesn't happen... or at least not often.

So two people going to the same reality would perceive it differently because they're thoughts are actually changing or molding that reality to conform to their beliefs?  If I expect to see the people there driving in cars even if they don't, then I will see them driving cars there?  Is that really how it works?  If I believe the people there go to job the way we do in this reality then I will see them going to job even if they really don't? 
It's deeper than just "beliefs" and "expectations"...
Give this article a read:  http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2011/09/02/addition-to-your-non-physical-perception/

I can perhaps see how my expectations and beliefs could change the environment like the room we're in, but how could it change the people there?  How can my beliefs that they drive cars and go to work make them drive cars and go to work if they really don't?
You're not changing the people, only your perception of the people.  They're still there.  They're still real and exist.  They are there, but HOW you experience them is what changes.  They likely don't experience you like you believe you are either.  Smiley
It works both ways.
118  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dreaming of an OOBE on: March 27, 2018, 10:57:08
I don´t know (what a dream is).
That's perfect.  The problem though is that you use phrases above as if you did.
Hell, even I don't know what dreams are... but while I cannot tell you what they are, I *CAN* tell you what they are not.

A dream isn't any concept of idea which humanity has currently, scientifically discovered.  That is something I can tell for absolute certain.
Science has yet to uncover anything regarding the experience.

SO...
When you say:
Put another way, I´m not just interested in having more vivid or meaningful dreams
Consider deeply what you're actually trying to say here. 

Robert Monroe, in ´Journeys out of the Body´, writes about comforting a sick boy while projecting. Later, in a projection, he encounters the astral body of the boy, who has since passed on. The boy asks him, ´Where do I go now?´
Later on, Monroe reads in the newspaper that a local boy has died after a protracted illness. The reason for reporting this would seem to be to suggest the boy Monroe meets projecting and the local boy who´s died are the same boy, although Munroe doesn´t try to prove it.
On another occasion he visits a family who are aware of his presence and considers contacting them in real life.
In both cases he is looking for a logical or causal connectivity between physical and nonphysical experiences that are independant of him as observor.
Would you care to venture a guess as to why experiences independent of the observer very rarely happen (if at all?).

I personally don't believe the causal connection most people toss around, such as a "real time zone".  I have my own theories, most of which conflict with most people who practice such things.  LoL
119  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: What was this? 3 experiences in 2 consecutive nights. on: March 26, 2018, 22:10:16
White,

Your phrasing of wanting to fit things into a box... and wanting reality and yourself to be how YOU want them to be... are statements which trouble me slightly.
You sound like you're conditioning yourself for failure here. 

What happens if those things you want to be true about yourself and reality, ultimately aren't true?  What will you do then?
Or what if you can't neatly fit this stuff into a box?  What will you do then?

Just questions to ponder.  Smiley
120  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some basic questions about astral beings on: March 26, 2018, 21:15:40
Do beings that live in the astral planes have tv's like we do?  Do they watch tv?  What about the beings that can see us but we can't see them - do they see their tv's and our tv's?  If we have our tv's on does it make it difficult for them to hear their tv's over the sound of ours?

Do they eat and poop like we do?  Do they have to eat or is that optional?  I know their bodies vibrate on at a higher frequency, but do they have internal organs like us?  Do they have to eventually poop after they eat? 

Do they have vehicles like we do in the physical?  I know that when we astral project we can travel from one location to another instantly, but can they do that too? 

I heard they don't have jobs or money, is that true?   

I heard they have houses but they don't build them like we do, they create theirs with their minds - thoughts manifest instantly in the astral planes.  Is that true?

I heard that the astral plane that they're on seems just as real to them as this physical world does to us. So does that mean they can't move through walls or solid objects with their astral bodies like we can when we astral project to the astral plane?

Do their bodies die like ours do?  Can they be killed and lose their astral body and end up on another plane in another body?
So many questions!  So little time.

Let's break it down like this... all of the questions you've asked above are based around concepts you've had throughout your "human existence" here in this physical reality.
You could visit these other realities and they would probably seem extremely similar to this physical reality only because your life experiences and what you've already experienced are used as the basis for constructing those other reality experiences.

So unless you're a very creative person, you're going to see these "beings" with houses, jobs, eating, etc... all in the same way you're used to it happening.

Non-physical experiences are subjective in HOW you experience, but objective in WHAT you experience.

What I mean by that is that if you take two people projecting into the same reality, they're each going to experience it differently, but the base of the experience will remain true throughout.  For example, those two people project into a room... that would be the objective nature of the experience.  A room.  How each of those people experience that room would be completely different.  One might see it as a bedroom, while the other might experience it as an underground cave full of crystals and such... 

Now if you were to ask those people what they experienced, you wouldn't be able to line up their experiences since each would tell you a grand story based upon their experience.  Right?
121  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dreaming of an OOBE on: March 26, 2018, 21:07:23
At some point you´ll have to ask for confirmation from another consciousness of shared experience, like the shared dreaming in the movie Inception; or two points of contact between the physical and non-physical (two points required to make a line), like Madame Blavatsky asking her Indian friends to project over to London to read the Times. Putting aside what is ´real´ (Nabokov wrote´reality´ only makes sense put in inverted commas) you have to determine the relationship between the physical and the non-physical: even if the entire universe is all dreamt up by me and I´m the only consciousness.
That's what I'm trying to tell you, getting such a confirmation from "another consciousness" (aka: someone outside of you) isn't possible, because experience is unique to the consciousness experiencing.

Put another way, I´m not just interested in having more vivid or meaningful dreams, but I want to enhance my current ´reality´. I want to grow towards the sun, I want to move to the next level of existence. If this is part of the way then it´s part of the way. If it isn´t, then it isn´t, I don´t mind.
Well, okay... we start start there then.

Answer this question for me: "What is a dream?"
122  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: All about obe. Tom cambell on: March 25, 2018, 11:56:11
It's Tom... gotta love it.  Wink

I'd LOVE to get Tom and Adyashanti in a room together... on man, that would rock.
123  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Masturbation on: March 25, 2018, 11:54:38
Well, the question ultimately boils down to "What is spiritual?" in regards to our everyday lives...

The answer, to me (boiled down to a nutshell... lol), is that anything is spiritual as long as it's a practice you're putting forth as one of Love and Kindness and done in a positive way.

So, to bring that back to your specific questions... masturbation and sexual fantasies are usually about self gratification. 
If you and your partner masturbate together or engage in each others sexual fantasies together, then there's a more Love/Kind/Positive aspect geared towards it.

Part of the entire point of this physical reality is the physical interactions we have on a day-to-day basis with other people/beings who also inhabit this reality.  Smiley
124  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dreaming of an OOBE on: March 25, 2018, 04:25:02
I see your point. There was most definitely a moment of great effort followed by a feeling of, ´yes, I´m free... up and away´.
To be consciously aware of your "self" is the only determining factor of the experience.

For several weeks to several months I´ve been consuming the literature on the subject, so, from a prior perspective, I doesn´t surprise me to have ´dreamt´ about it since it was what I was thinking about during the day.
This is a double edged sword, one which most people fall into the trap of... including myself.
They want to read and digest as much information on the subject as they can... not realizing that that very act usually leads to a narrowing of their beliefs and expectations.
There was a guy who used to post on here named Pauli, he had MANY successes with projection, yet he never personally acknowledged them because those experiences didn't fit within the narrow confines of what he had read about over the many years previously.  So he essentially threw out those experiences and labeled them as having no value because he didn't "rise out of his physical body", "felt the vibrations", etc... *sigh*

So in the end, read what you can, take it in, but kind of put it off into the "maybe" pile for now.  Reason being is that all this stuff is unique to the experiencer.  My experience of the non-physical isn't going to be the same as yours... in just about every way you can imagine.  I could share with you an experience, and you might say "well I had a similar experience!"... but you'd be horribly wrong, because experience is unique.  You may not even believe this now, but this is also how our physical reality experiences work.  Each of us experiences in a different way.

Take 10 people who all witness an event happen and you will get 10 different perspectives of it.  

What was most indicative, I feel, of how ´real´ (or perhaps rather, authentic) this experience was, was my state of mind afterwards. Fully awake, I was aware of being connected into something. I made the conscious decision to close that faucet... I can´t walk around all day having music playing in my ears...
Also, don't fall into the trap of "how real" an experience is.  Some people say that their projections feel MORE REAL than waking life... well, that's actually a silly comparison to make, because "WHAT IS REAL?"

Real is anything you can experience.  If you experience something, then it's real.  It can't be more or less real than something else.  
Example... say you had a projection where you flew over Paris.  You EXPERIENCED it... it 100% happened.  It's as real an experience as walking to your local store is, because it happens to you.

We do this usually because we lack the proper common language in order describe these experiences in a manner which we can all agree on.  If I tell you to go to your kitchen table and bring me an apple which is there, it's relatively simple to do (assuming there's an apple there in the first place LoL), that's because we have a proper common language which we agree upon.  We know what a "kitchen" is, we know what a "table" is, and we know what an "apple" is.  No such commonality exists in regard to the non-physical.

I feel that when people talk about how "real" an experience was, what I believe they're actually talking about is the clarity of their experience in comparison to their normal waking life.  
I believe the clarity comes from the fact that when you're non-physical you're not experiencing through the filters of your human existence.  Without those "human body" filters in place, things feel more raw... more clear... you're experiencing through the filters of your consciousness instead.

The best way I can describe it is like putting on a fresh, new pair of shoes.  When you start walking around on them, they feel so much nicer, crisp, cleaner and just generally feel great.
Well, that's kind of like when we go from the physical to the non-physical.  You're taking off your old shoes and putting on new shoes which you have very little experience wearing.  It feels new and crisp!

I´ll let you know how it all progresses in this post.
I look forward to reading more as you progress!  Smiley

Meanwhile, here, it is raining.
Bleh... not a big fan of rain here either.  hehe
125  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / MOVED: A terrible Astral Experience on: March 24, 2018, 09:01:02
This topic has been moved to Welcome to the Healing place!.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=47424.0
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 415