The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 15, 2017, 06:21:39

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 [407]
10151  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: What does the number 11 mean!? on: June 29, 2009, 14:33:01
... and sometimes a cake is just a cake.  Smiley
10152  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Looking for advice concerninng Focus 10 development. on: June 29, 2009, 14:29:40
Hypnagogic imagery.
To project there's a phase of falling asleep that one needs to go through first.
This is called the Hypnagogic phase... this is when your senses will be randomly bombarded with stuff.
You could see random scenes or objects... hear random things... sense stuff around you.
It's perfectly normal, just try not to get 'sucked into' the scene.  If that happens, you'll more than likely just end up in a dream.  Smiley

10153  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Phasing on: June 29, 2009, 03:41:39
I'd highly suggest trying to figure it out on your own first.
Google is a good place to start.

I'll point you in the general direction though... look up Robert Munroe.  Smiley
10154  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / New to AP ! on: June 29, 2009, 03:35:54
Why do you think you're not ready?

Oh ... and as an etiquette thing, you might not want to use all caps in your subject lines.  Smiley
10155  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE questions on: June 27, 2009, 04:51:13
Nobody can really objectively describe it accurately... unfortunately.
It's really something you have to experience for yourself.  Smiley
10156  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Still in doubt with Christianity on: June 26, 2009, 14:58:47
Any music that makes *YOU* feel warm and happy will only do good things.
10157  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Spirit Guides on: June 26, 2009, 14:57:17
I'm not quite sure what's up with spirit guides, but who are they? How/when exactly can they help me during and after ap? Jw, cuz i'm wishing someone would help me experience my first conscience obe. Could i even call out one of you on this forum to come help me??
Nobody can really "help" you in that sense...
The only kind of help we can provide come in the form of tips and techniques which you can use to help yourself out.  Smiley
10158  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Interesting Places to Visit during OBE on: June 25, 2009, 15:38:37
I've always wanted to project to Stonehenge... I've never been there in person and projecting would give me a small way to travel and view the places on Earth which I've always wanted to see.
10159  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How would I make my own atstral travel inducing mp3's? on: June 25, 2009, 15:34:44
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this here... but!
www.bwgen.com

That's the Brainwave Generator created by Robert Bruce and Brian Mercer.
It comes with pre-set binaural beat programs that you can save to a WAV file, which you can then convert to MP3.
Or you can set up your own binaural beats and do the same.
10160  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is it ok to use music ? on: June 25, 2009, 15:30:47
I find it easier to meditate with the white noise of the music in the background... knocks out any of those intruding sounds that might otherwise interrupt me.
The music I listen to is mostly of a New Age sort though... very relaxing.  Smiley
10161  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Help on: June 25, 2009, 15:18:42
undecided

I am a beginner in astral projecting and i need some help from you guys who have been doin it for ages;

i got up to the bit when i couldnt feel my body and i was hearing a random buzzing noise in my head, also my eyes were twitching like crazy, that REM thing.
Was i asleep or awake i dont know...
I woke up in middle of night sweating up a waterfall, also i fell to sleep without knowing: was i suppose to?
How close was i? 
If i was way off track, wat the heck do i do?

Would appreciate it very much if i could get a few tips please!

Cheers
Stookie is right.
I'd call what you were in was just the starting of the Trance state.
Everything sounds like it's moving along fine... just try to ignore the fluttering eyes.  Just acknowledge it, accept it and let it do its thing.  Smiley
10162  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: how to save the world on: June 23, 2009, 21:29:16
The Earth don't need to be saved, when it gets to bad she will just shake us off her back.
That's probably closer to the truth than any government wants us to know.  LoL
10163  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello I am new :) on: June 23, 2009, 14:34:46
Welcome!
I just signed up as well yesterday after lurking for a while...

I'm actually trying to find a new "AP forum home".

In any case, you've always had these "6th sense" abilities, as you call them... you're just noticing them more than your family does.  Smiley
10164  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How do i stop the inner chatter? on: June 22, 2009, 17:23:53
Also, don't 'force' it... you can't 'force' yourself to stop thinking.  The more you try, the more your mind will tell you off.  Smiley
So, as the poster above said... just accept the thought, allow it to wash over you and move on.
10165  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Problems - with Rope and Imagining on: June 22, 2009, 17:09:44
I'd just like to interject quickly here.  Smiley
Imagination and Visualization are two sides of the same coin.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials/new-energy-ways/no-visualization.html

Robert Bruce explains it more eloquently than I ever could.  LoL
10166  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Hiya people! on: June 22, 2009, 16:42:26
Hi there folks.  Smiley

Just figured I'd say hi before posting.

A bit about me... I've studied things of a metaphysical nature for well over a decade and have been practicing meditation for longer than that.
Lately I've been kinda lax on my meditations... and I'd love to get back into it constantly, life kinda has been getting in the way. LoL

I've been interested in Astral Projection for most of my metaphysical career and have managed to 'get out' a few times.
That's pretty much where I stand now.

Anyways, looking forward to the wonderful discussions.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 [407]