The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 21, 2018, 22:45:02

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413
10151  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Commands question. on: August 13, 2009, 15:30:54
But seriously, commands are desires, and they are immediate.  So, just the intention of a command is all that's necessary.
I just wanna point out that this is the very reason why you need to have solid control over your thoughts while you're on the Astral.
You can quite literally create whatever crosses your mind... whether that thought is a conscious one or not.
10152  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Amost my first OBE? on: August 13, 2009, 15:26:02
I'm going to disagree with mike.  This is a real phenomenon and not your imagination. It appears to me that you were having an episode of Waking Paralysis.  I believe that Robert Bruce speaks about this in his book Astral Dynamics.
If you re-read what Mike posted, you'll see that he was saying that same thing.  Smiley

In any case, mcdwg, experience first, read later?  Read first, experience later?
Whatever you plan on doing, you sound like you've on the right track.
Some people are much better and more natural at this than others.  Smiley
10153  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My Current Progression on: August 13, 2009, 15:22:20
In regards to reading books... I'd suggest reading *EVERYTHING* you can find on the subject.
Get as many ranging opinions and experiences as you can... then take all of it and find your own truth in the subject.  Wink
10154  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Exiting methods? on: August 13, 2009, 15:17:06
Okay so over my months here I have read a fair few exiting methods, now of which don't seem to work for me, I have only experienced full sleep paralysis this week and find it incredibly easy to get to that state, but what I want to know is...

Whats the best technique for you?
There's a problem with your question.  Smiley
It's how the question relates to *YOU*.
Simply put, it doesn't.  Smiley

What I mean is that everyone here could tell you what exit technique works best for them, but it won't help you in any way.
This is because what works for everyone is completely different than what will work for you.

May I ask a question?
How long did you attempt each exit technique before moving onto the next?
You should give each one a minimum of a few weeks before moving on... I'd say a solid month of each before you write it off as "not for you".  Smiley
10155  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: To those having trouble.... on: August 07, 2009, 15:35:48
OP's post is over six years old.  Smiley
10156  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have been trying for almost six years... on: August 07, 2009, 15:33:41
It took me 3 months of energy body development and meditation before i was able to even feel the vibrations. I was spending about two hours per day but i wasn't going to give up until i Astral projected. Eventually after about 5 or 6 months i was able to project and my hard work payed off.

So, instead of getting discouraged, you have to realize that it can take a long time. In the mean time you should read other peoples posts in the forum and learn from there experiences.
I'm not sure if I'm special or anything, but I don't think you need to do lots (or any) energy body work to "experience" the vibrations.
I certainly didn't.  But then, I guess for every rule... there's a broken one. Smiley
10157  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Who created the Astral Planes on: August 07, 2009, 15:30:50
About time you owned up to it!
You should give lessons on how to reach your creation =P
I made them in my basement... MacGyver helped too!
We used some string, some toothpaste and a paperclip!
10158  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Advice Please on: August 06, 2009, 21:03:32
Hey I have heard allot about listening to the ringing in the ears.  But has anyone projected using this? please write. thanks.  smiley
I haven't personally, but I do know that people do use that sound as a means to focus.
It works for some, doesn't work for others.
Find out what works best for you.

The only limit is the one you place upon yourself... use your imagination for what to try!
10159  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: A QUESTION..........DO THE "UNEXPLAINABLE STORE.COM" DOWNLOADS WORK? on: August 06, 2009, 21:01:06
Yes, Binaural beats do work.  As dbmathis said.
However, they won't work by themselves and won't magically wisk you away to some magical land.
*YOU* still have to do the brunt of the work!

The Beats can assist you in bringing you into the proper state of consciousness... but that's it.
You've still gotta do the grunt work of finding out what exit technique works for you.  You've also gotta control that state enough to not pop out of it at any random moment.
10160  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Who created the Astral Planes on: August 06, 2009, 20:58:51
Ok ok ok!
I'll just come out and admit it...

*I* created the Astral Planes.
THERE, I said it.  *hides*  Smiley
10161  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm new, and kinda scared.. ): on: August 06, 2009, 20:57:58
Basically, "normal" is whatever, in the wide spectrum of possibilities that can happen to you, happens to you.  Smiley
10162  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Signal Noise when projecting on: August 06, 2009, 16:16:11
And it can and will change spontaneously.  The next 5 months he could have something completely different happen.
Just because it was like that every time he projected for 5 months doesn't mean it can't stop and change to something else.

The problem is that when it does change, the practitioner is going to think something is wrong with them and that will cause them to worry which in turn will cause blocks to projecting.  It's best to not get hung up on what experiences you're "expecting" and just go with the flow instead.  Smiley

.... and now that I've just re-read the OP's post, I find that I've answered something that he didn't ask.  ROFL  My bad.
I thought he was asking about the sound going missing after many months of hearing it and using it as his queue to exit.  >_<

10163  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About Inner Sound Meditation... on: August 05, 2009, 15:54:41
How exactly do you listen to an "inner sound" with your ears anyways?
10164  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: What is supposed to happen? on: August 05, 2009, 15:36:42
That's a pretty big bucket.
It's gotta be big to hold all the crackpot theories. Wink
10165  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Scientists agree that something big will happen in 2012! on: August 05, 2009, 15:35:56
In any event if something DOES happen, what percentage of people will live and what percentage will die?
Pick a random number between 1 and 6,000,000,000...  Wink
Ok, we'll use that number.  lol
10166  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Marijuana = Shields down? on: August 05, 2009, 15:34:05
A spiky aura generally means that your state of mind isn't quite normal.
You want a nice smooth aura usually.

Stuff like alcohol can cause the spiky aura.
10167  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Looking inside my body on: August 05, 2009, 15:29:48
Don't discount that what you saw could have been biased by what you were expecting to see.  Smiley
10168  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: About Inner Sound Meditation... on: August 05, 2009, 15:27:39
I don't listen to people when they say I "can't" do something... it's too limiting, too negative. Wink
Try it for yourself and see what works for *YOU*.
10169  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I have been trying for almost six years... on: August 05, 2009, 15:21:15
You also mention doing three hours of weight lifting... that's kind of a problem, because that kind of work will ground you in the physical.
Do the weight lifting, then afterwards, relax for a bit to ground and center yourself again.
10170  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Signal Noise when projecting on: August 05, 2009, 15:19:36
You won't always experience the same 'stuff' each time you project.
You could experience something for a while... then it'll just seem to randomly change to something else.

Take the vibrations for example... you won't always feel them.  One day you'll project without them and wonder what happened.

So the lesson here is don't rely upon any single experience as your queue. Smiley
10171  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: real hell on: August 04, 2009, 17:10:21
"Personal Hell"...
You've just figured out yours.  Wink
10172  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Scientists agree that something big will happen in 2012! on: August 04, 2009, 17:07:42
I'm interested to see what percentage of people will ascend to the 4th density. My guess is 50%, which means about 3.38 billion will remain here and have to face earthquakes, volcanoes, pole shifts, solar flares and whatever else might happen.
Another theory to that is that you've gotta die before you can ascend too.  Wink
I've read and watched many things regarding it and *ALL* of them are sketchy at best regarding HOW the ascension process will happen.
10173  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: What is supposed to happen? on: August 04, 2009, 17:05:52
There seem to be quite a few distinguished scientists who beg to differ.

Planet X
It's tossed in the same bucket as all the other "possible" stuff.
10174  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Marijuana = Shields down? on: August 04, 2009, 16:51:17
"Those who can, do... those who can't, smoke."
That's my quote from now on regarding anyone asking about using Pot to achieve altered states of consciousness.  Wink

I've said it several times already on this forum, but I'll say it again.

You've chosen to embark upon a journey of, quite literally, epic proportions.
By using drugs, you're cheapening that journey.  You're skipping all of the valuable lessons that you would have otherwise learned.

You know the saying... "The Journey is more important than the destination."
Don't skip the journey by using drugs, because that's the part you're supposed to experience and learn from.
10175  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Need Advice for Triggering Altered States on: August 04, 2009, 16:47:17
Hiya!  Welcome to the forum.  Smiley

Ok, let's start off with your first section and go from there.  Smiley
You don't really need to completely and utterly clear your mind of all conscious thoughts.
It's okay to have a random thought here and there, just don't dwell or give them any actual consideration.
Just acknowledge them and let them float on by.

As for the itches... scratch them!  Just don't move vigorously while doing it.  Move calm and relaxed.  You should be able to hold a relaxed state (or light trance) and still move.  It's really hard to ignore itches.  Some people will use it as a mind-over-matter thing by forcing themselves to not scratch it, but I find that's kinda counterproductive, because you're now focusing on your body when what you want to do is the exact opposite.
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413