The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 21, 2018, 22:45:47

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413
10201  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello everyone on: July 27, 2009, 15:44:04
If you're looking for answers, then you've come to a very awesome place, indeed.  Smiley

Pull up a chair... share your experiences and ask away!

Welcome.
10202  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Looking for advice concerninng Focus 10 development. on: July 27, 2009, 15:39:58
PS, as there's already a thread open about F-10 i'd like to ask here, when i try AP any time other than 'as soon as i wake up' i always get so close to F-10 then a random limb thats not quite numb yet (usually the only one left to go) always starts to ache/itch for some reason, or something makes a loud noise, both of which obvioulsy upset my concentration... does anybody else have this sort of problem? and if you 'did' and don't any more could you spare any advice? as you can imagine this is quite annoying.
If you get an itch... scratch it.
If you get an ache... stretch it out.
How exactly do you fall asleep at night?  You take care of body-issues first... then fall asleep.
You should be able to move slightly and calmly without breaking your concentration.  Smiley

You could always try completely ignoring any body-issues... but they'll generally start to SCREAM at you until you do something about them anyways.  LoL
10203  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: People's projection techniques on: July 27, 2009, 15:35:11
Liminalitus and GBob...
I've got a single question for you two.

When you sit down to meditate, what are your expectations?
10204  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral body shaking?? on: July 27, 2009, 15:27:18
You're referring to the Vibrations?

Remember that Separation can only be attained while your body is asleep. 
This means consciously staying awake while your body is fast asleep.  This it the Trance state.

Are you asking how to attain that state?
Cause all it really requires is a quiet mind and a VERY relaxed body... basically speaking, that is.  Smiley
10205  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is It Possible To Project With The Eyes Open? on: July 27, 2009, 15:21:51
You're all a bunch of fish!!!  Smiley
10206  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: objects in the astral on: July 27, 2009, 15:19:03
You're "creating" objects on the Astral much more often than even you know.  Wink
Any thought ever had by a human being started as a thought form on the astral.

You can create whatever you want while you're on the Astral simply by thinking of it.  It's the thought-world afterall.  This is why you have to be *VERY* careful not to have any stray thoughts.
One 'technique' for improving your physical life is to create a thought form in the Astral of what you want to happen to you on the Physical, then set it free to gather it's own energy and become reality.  While this relates to ideas... I don't think you can actually create physical items and bring them into the physical that way.

So, can you "send" an astral object (we call these "thought forms") to the Physical?
I don't think thought forms are transferable in such a manner.
10207  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Technology on the Astral Plane on: July 27, 2009, 15:14:03
Some people here can report speaking/seeing Aliens and their advanced ships and stuff like that.  Smiley
10208  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: few questions - (seeing through eyelids?) on: July 27, 2009, 15:13:22
I'm sorry, but personally I cannot endorse the use of drugs for this kind of journey.
You're going to experience stuff you can not verify that came from yourself and not from the drugs... but that's only the tip of the iceberg.
10209  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Have I reached theta state yet? on: July 27, 2009, 15:10:53
Your everyday waking life is generally spent in the Beta state.
You hit the alpha state generally when you're intensely focused on something... like watching tv, reading a book, playing a video game... or even meditating.
You *can* OBE from the Alpha, but I believe it's very difficult as the amount of focus required to keep you from thinking about your physical body must be immense.

Let's jump to Delta for a second first...
This is the state generally associated with REM sleep, not Trance.  You're generally out like a light here.  Smiley
Now, backing it up to the Theta state...
This is exactly where you want to be.  You should be able to hold this consciously and this is where you'll hang out in while in the Trance state (mind awake/body asleep).

If you weren't completely in the Trance (or as you said, a Light Trance), then you were probably hanging out on the very edge between Alpha and Theta.
But technically, you shouldn't worry too much about the *exact* frequency or state you hit... and go off "FEELING" instead. 
That will guide you much better.
10210  Healing / Welcome to the Healing place! / Re: sharp pain in left arm & shoulder, headaches, dizziness, shortness of breath on: July 24, 2009, 21:38:45
Ummm... dude?   You need to see a DOCTOR... ASAP.
Those are symptoms of a heart attack/angina.
10211  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is It Possible To Project With The Eyes Open? on: July 24, 2009, 01:52:54
Unless you can fall asleep with your eyes open like a Fish...
I'd highly doubt it.  Smiley
10212  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How close am I to an AP? on: July 23, 2009, 21:12:29
Lol that sounded exactly like me! It's just in life, if I really want something I will work that much harder to achieve what I want. But with AP it's different. And it's fustrating at times...

'Patience is a grump'... that's my quote  tongue
I like that quote.  Wink
10213  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How close am I to an AP? on: July 23, 2009, 20:21:29
There's an old proverb/story/anecdote that your question reminds me of...

A student came to his martial arts master and asked him, "Master, how long must I train to become as good as you?"
The master replied, "20 years..."
The student then asked, "Well, what if I trained twice as hard everyday... how long then?"
The master replied, "30 years..."
The student, frusterated with the answer asked, "What if I trained *REALLY* hard, every night and every day?  How long then?!"
The master replied, "40 years..."
The student, very confused with his masters answers asked, "Master, why is it when the harder and the more I train, the longer the time gets?"
The master replies, "When both your eyes are focused on the goal, you have no eyes with which to see the path."
10214  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How close am I to an AP? on: July 23, 2009, 18:44:23
Ohh so shall I just keep trying to go into a deeper and deeper trance state? Will I ultimately just get thrown out of my body when the time comes or something like that?
Well, I don't think you'll get 'thrown out' of your body... but you'll definitely *know* when you've shifted to the trance state and from there *shifted* to your etheric body.

For reaching a deeper trance state do I continue trying to think about nothing? Is that what you do?
What CFT said.
She's very knowledgeable and very eloquent with her words.  Smiley
10215  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How close am I to an AP? on: July 23, 2009, 16:44:30
Hmm how do you actually know when you're in the trance state? I just automatically assumed that if I get the vibrations I'm in the trance state. All I know is that my body feels heavier...does that qualify?
How do you know when you're asleep?  Wink
When you're in a deep enough ("enough" being your body is asleep), you'll know.

A "heavier" feeling tells me that you're just brushing the edge of a light trance.  Which is fine for meditating, but unless your physical body is fully asleep, you won't be able to project.

I normally practice trying to project for about 20 minutes in total, anymore than that I lose concentration. Is that enough time to enter a trance state?
Good practitioners should be able to do it in 20 minutes, I'd say fairly easily.  For myself, it can be anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour.  LOL
If I was you, I'd probably work on that 'losing concentration' thing though.  Don't give yourself a set time limit as that's a major limiting and self-destructive thing... you should technically be able to meditate for however long you need to.
10216  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How close am I to an AP? on: July 23, 2009, 16:10:55
Are you in the Trance state when you get your vibe and when you're attempting your 'exit technique'?
You can't separate unless you're in the Trance State (mind awake/body asleep).
That could be your issue.
10217  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: thoughts of purity; instead of obscurity. making sense of information overload on: July 23, 2009, 15:09:47
I try to worry less about humanities spiritual direction and more about my own personal spiritual direction.
It's not that I don't care about "us", it's just that I only have so much energy.  I'm a firm believer that you need to fix within, before you can fix without.   Wink
10218  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Interesting Marijuana Experience on: July 23, 2009, 15:01:36
Whoa guys.  Wink
Nobody really needs to tell others what or how to live.
You can not approve with their actions silently.
You two have made it known your opposing opinions.  It can only get ugly from here.  Smiley
10219  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: How do i stop the inner chatter? on: July 23, 2009, 14:53:30
The process I went through is this...

You'll be meditating and you'll get this stray thought... it can be something like:
"Am I doing this correctly?"
Then you'll notice that you're thinking and dwelling on that...

So what you do is catch yourself, accept the thought and let it go by... until it's like this:

"Am I doing this co...."
next time it'll be
"Am I doin..."
then
"Am..."
until you get to
"..."

You can end just about any thought in this manner before it becomes an annoyance. 
10220  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Now what? on: July 23, 2009, 14:50:23
i think part of my limitation is not being able to know for sure this is real. it feels so real. Is this another dimension that we exist on 24/7 we just tap into it during hours of meditation? or is this a mind game im playing with myself. how do i visit a person that is dead? can i?
That's something you'll need to figure out on your own really.
Do your own research, find your own conclusions and use your experiences as a filter.  Smiley
i dont think ive met my "guide" yet. how can i meet him/her/it
When out... ask.  Smiley
Also... when out, try looking behind you.  People report meeting the strangest people there.  Wink
10221  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How close am I to an AP? on: July 23, 2009, 14:48:25
What do you usually do once you get to the vibrational phase?
10222  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hi I'm new here... on: July 23, 2009, 14:47:10
You don't.  Wink

Your test is now available for all in the universe to see.  hehe
10223  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Some help? on: July 23, 2009, 14:46:46
Well, the first step is to relax.  Smiley
Yes, it is easier said than done.  hehe

You've gotta relax physically and mentally... but don't *try* at it.  Cause trying causes the opposite to happen generally.

The "shifting your awareness" shouldn't require any work as it'll happen automatically once your body goes from awake to asleep.

After the shift, you'll be in, what we call, the Trance state.  From there, pick your exit technique and go nuts.  Wink
10224  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: My Last Few Issues.. and then I'm there. on: July 23, 2009, 14:44:48
Kinda sounds like you're 'expecting' too much and are not 'allowing' things to happen naturally.
Don't expect... just allow.  Smiley

Also... try wearing a mask, that way you won't get that annoying 'light' peeking in.  Wink
10225  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: rapid heart rate on: July 23, 2009, 14:42:01
May I ask "HOW" you know it's your physical heart?
Because what you're reporting sounds exactly like your heart chakra energizing up.
It'll feel *EXACTLY* as if your heart is popping out of your chest... but rest assured, it won't.  Smiley

So, unless you've got someone laying their hands on you while you're practicing... then it's your chakra.
If you do have an outside witness, then I apologize and you can ignore this post.  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413