The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 20, 2019, 09:05:25

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 ... 419
10201  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: Scientists agree that something big will happen in 2012! on: September 08, 2009, 14:46:10
Oblivion...
You're a David Wilcock fan!  Smiley
I've listened to just about every interview that guy has given, he's smart... I'll give him that.
But he's also a very scary person.

His theories are... intriguing, to say the least.
10202  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: current 2012 spill, backed by exopolitics on: September 08, 2009, 14:43:17
I'll tell ya'll what, when 2013 rolls around... I'll pop in here and say hi.  Wink
10203  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do we have to want to AP to AP? on: September 08, 2009, 14:28:05
Having that "desire" there certainly does help.
Read everything you can, learn everything you can.
Make it so that your subconscious is so full of nothing but Projecting that it has the desire as well.

Smiley
10204  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: AP from sleep paralysis on: September 08, 2009, 14:26:54
I guess I'm the only one who disagrees with this.
You're a bit more educated on this than I am CFT.
I won't be upset if you explain and I'm wrong.  Smiley
10205  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: astral travels into the universe on: September 05, 2009, 02:05:15
I'm not expecting people to use the right words. In fact it's a good way to tell the difference between someone who knows their stuff, and someone who wants to appear intelligent by throwing together sciency words while having no clue what they mean
Then we've got a problem, because "words" are all we have to convey the meaning of what the ideas we have are.
If you can't use the "right words"... then you're going to be very misunderstood and the problems we just encountered will happen.  Smiley
If you have to, use laymens terms... if you can, use proper terms.
10206  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Seeing Things Out Of the Corner of Your Eyes on: September 04, 2009, 19:19:46
Your Peripheral vision is much more sensitive than the main part of your eye because it's not used as much.
Because of this it's not as used and/or damaged as the main part of your eye.
10207  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'M IN BIG TROUBLE! on: September 04, 2009, 15:06:11
'A part of me' doesn't mean the part of you that decides how you think or believe.  The opposite, in fact.
^  This...
It's not like your subconscious/higher self/whatever lets you have a choice in edgewise.  Smiley
10208  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: AP from sleep paralysis on: September 04, 2009, 14:54:18
That's actually the optimal state to AP from.
When you cause it without falling to sleep, it's called the "Trance" state, basically described as your mind fully awake, but your body fast asleep.
10209  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: My Intro, and hello on: September 03, 2009, 18:24:20
Hi Michael!

Yeah, hearing strange things or even voices out of nowhere can really be a shocking experience.  It does get easier the more you experience it.  Smiley

Oh and welcome the AP. Smiley
10210  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: question regarding obe's and animals on: September 03, 2009, 18:20:04
Hi tsahibs,

Animals are definitely very interesting.  They have no learned bias like our human society does.

There are lots of people who believe that animals can 'see' a lot more than we can.  Basically, our spiritual vision loss begins as children, where we 'learn' to not see anything that isn't 'real' because adults can't see it.
So as children, we see this stuff and ignore it because our parents don't react or notice it.

Animals don't have this kind of self created limitation.

I remember my first dog, every once in a while, would stand in the middle of our living room and stare at the ceiling... as if something was up there.
Creepy.  Smiley
10211  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Salvia Divinorum on: September 03, 2009, 16:16:01
Quite hard to believe,

but my fascist government (Germany) managed to ban Salvia Divinorum in 2006  grin cry .

What fascinates me about Salvia is that it lasts so short.

But anyway, I find that learning to let go without external aid of the barriers in our minds that hold us from experiencing is the most rewarding and of course independant.
Learning to do things for yourself provides you with extra learning that you wouldn't receive otherwise.
THOSE are the lessons you're to learn.
10212  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: I'm high without drugs on: September 03, 2009, 16:14:28
Has anyone tried I-Doser?
Looks like another generic BBeats program... nothing special.
I'd suggest www.bwgen.com ... it's a program co-developed by Robert Bruce.
10213  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Hi! i need some help with AP... ive never done it before. on: September 03, 2009, 16:11:23
As Nick said, before bed is never the best time to practice.
You're physically and mentally exhausted from a full day.
Try another time of day... Nicks suggestion of early morning is generally the best time.
10214  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Intention Exercises and Thoughts on: September 02, 2009, 16:39:33
Bruce Moen does a lot of that kind of "intention" building stuff.
10215  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Strange pulsating recurring cloudform moving in my vision on: September 02, 2009, 16:38:31
I can do that with eyes open as well. Sometimes when I'm in the movie theater waiting for the flick to start, I'll do it for fun - there's something about the dim lighting that makes it easier. I've noticed that there are patterns in it (sometimes fading colors, from blue to red to yellow to white, cycling repeatedly) that seem to relate with my pulse and blood flow. If I concentrate to a certain point, all external vision disappears in the "mist". I've assumed this has to do with focusing inward visually so the brain starts to ignore "outward", because the second I lose even a hint of concentration, it's immediately back.

I don't know what it all is, just assumptions, but it seems like good concentration and maybe brow chakra exercises.
The external vision disappearing this... it's interesting to note just how fast it does come back.
The odd time I can actually hold it for a second or two, but never anymore than that.

I like your explanation of "why" this happens.
10216  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Binaural Beats + My first OOBE on: September 02, 2009, 15:19:23
Binaural beats are a very safe and natural way to assist your mind to get into the proper 'state' without using any drugs.  Smiley

You were definitely well on your way, keep up the good work!
10217  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: A little guidance from someone please.. on: September 02, 2009, 15:17:15
Definitely not a projection...
Basically, that's your fathers way of saying he's doing just fine.  Smiley
10218  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Vibrations on: September 02, 2009, 15:14:38
What do the vibrations feel like?
Let's see if I can describe it...

Lie down, take a palm sander and place it on your chest and turn it on.  Now imagine that feeling *EVERYWHERE* on your body.  That's what it feels like.  Smiley
(Obviously, please don't really do this.  LoL)
10219  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'M IN BIG TROUBLE! on: September 02, 2009, 15:12:09
There I used paragraphs so its easier to read sorry about that guys
Thanks for making it a bit easier to read.  Smiley

Anyways... you talk a lot about "feeling pain" and things like that.
You do realize that you're causing this pain yourself, right?  You're causing it because you're expecting whatever is happening to you to hurt.

In the etheric/astral state you have nothing on you capable of creating pain except your own mind.

Do note though that nobody can "pull" or "help" you out of your body.  Especially not two random entities... your subconscious simply won't allow it.  If this were the case, there would be random people all over the world randomly getting yanked out.  This doesn't happen.

I'm inclined also to agree 100% with everything CFTraveler posted back on Aug31st.  Smiley

Oh and thanks again for cleaning up the original post.
10220  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Salvia Divinorum on: September 01, 2009, 21:46:21
Experiences or not...
You never know if what you're experiencing is that drug or not.
False experiences aren't experiences at all and at best are confusing and set you back.
10221  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Lying on your back or side? on: September 01, 2009, 17:34:23
I sleep on my side and AP on my back.

Xanth - I had the problem with the snoring when on my back and switched to one of those curved memory-foam pillows. It helps me keep my head tilted a little further back and easy on my neck. It solved about 85% of that problem for me.

Snoring has shocked me out of my trance before.
Hmmm...
Seems I might have to invest in one of those pillows then!
Thanks for the heads up!  Smiley
10222  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: corrupt religions on: August 31, 2009, 16:47:01
You hopefully shouldn't get any hate mail from here based upon your opinions... we all have opinions afterall, and they all should be valued and learned from, even if some don't agree with them.  Smiley

With that said...
I personally agree with your opinion, and is one of many reasons why I don't follow religion at all.
I'm spiritual not religious.  Smiley
10223  World Cultures, Traditions and Religions / Welcome to World Cultures, Traditions and Religions! / Re: Understanding Islam on: August 31, 2009, 16:45:05
In every religion the ones who give it a bad name are the fanatics who take it to the extreme and unfortunately Islam fanatics use very barbaric ways such as beheadings and other things that just makes it incomprehensible to the average human being.
And yet if they truly understood their religion, they would know that that isn't what their religion would ask of them.  Sad
10224  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: What can you say to someone with terminal disease on: August 31, 2009, 16:43:39
First of all, hold on to the idea that there is hope.  Next, tell them that you love them and will do whatever it is they need, and prepare yourself to listen to a lot of sadness, emotion.  Also prepare to listen without giving advice, because they will get plenty of that from doctors.
You know these are good people and let's hope they know it too.  Tell them God loves them regardless of whether their idea of God is different than yours.
Pray a lot for them, and let them know you will.
I will too.
^^
CFT gives some of the most eloquent advice.  Smiley
10225  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Why don't we remember before? on: August 31, 2009, 16:39:44
Tbh I don't want to be born again and have to learn everything all over again! I don't want to learn how to project again...or read everything I've read again! Everything I don't want to do again I just want to live the rest of my days in paradise.
Think of it this way...
If between these lives of ours, we're in that constant "projection" state...
Is there a purpose to learn how to do it while in the Human form?  Smiley

If you had a way to access your previous life's knowledge and learn from it... why wouldn't you?
But with that said, if we have to work hard to access that information... why do we have to work to access it?  Why wouldn't we be given direct access to it immediately? 

Food for thought.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 ... 419