The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2018, 05:58:46

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 ... 416
10201  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Daytime naps on: August 25, 2009, 21:51:38
Some people have more luck napping during the day... some others don't.
Try it and see what works best for *you*.  Smiley
10202  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: question on: August 25, 2009, 21:50:29
Howdy folks are there any drugs available to help someone achieve astral projection i am desperate
to experience astral projection i will try any thing?
NO... just no.

If you're that desperate, I suggest taking a big step back and re-evaluate your position and life.
10203  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Advice Please on: August 25, 2009, 21:49:26
I have ADHD, I sometimes feel like this presents huge obstacles when trying to project for a few reasons, I can't focus very long, I am hyper active and have NEVER been able to relax since I was a kid, its almost impossible. Along with those things, I am not able to organize my thoughts. I am taking adderall for my adhd which has helped me focus and concentrate, it also helps me relax my mind, but because of the salts in it, i can't physically relax...any tips, tricks? I tend to be most sensitive to sounds, I have been successful with binaural beats but even still sometimes it doesn't work Sad
You've got some hard work ahead of you then. 
Meditation is great for ADHD... if you can get past the attentive problems.  Smiley
10204  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Selling OBE trips (Pulling people out of body) on: August 25, 2009, 21:48:18
Does anyone offer a service to take people out of ther body when they are sleeping?

Has anyone ever done it before?

What was it like?
I took you out 3 times already!
You don't remember?  That's not my problem... pay up!  Smiley
10205  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Drugs & Astral Projection on: August 25, 2009, 21:47:40
(Those pictures & article show that caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol are worse than pot. I wonder what effect sugar has. Or stress. Or taking anti-depressants. Or skipping breakfast. Or living in air pollution.)
Now THAT is the research study *I* wanna see.  Smiley
10206  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Getting over fear on: August 25, 2009, 21:45:14
What is the best way to get over fear when trying to Astral Project? Also, what is the realm called when you can look into the past and future? I want to go and see concerts from the 80s and different historical events.
You get over your fears by gathering the strength to confront that which causes the fear.  Smiley
10207  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Astral Projection Device on: August 25, 2009, 21:37:59
My goal is to help others experience Astral Projection and OBEs on a consistent basis without prior training.
Technically, you might as well just tell people to smoke up.  LoL
This "device" really lets you jump past the journey... which is the most important part of Projecting and learning to project.

But it is interesting, none-the-less.  Smiley
10208  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: swallow reflex? on: August 25, 2009, 21:34:23
Basically, as Stookie alluded to... whatever you do whilst falling asleep at night is what you want to do while practicing projection/trance.
If you have a scratch do it slowly and calmly.
If you have to swallow, do it slowly and calmly.

You technically should be able to move slightly without breaking it.
And if you do break it, you're comfortable enough to get back into it quickly.
10209  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: as simple as it may be. on: August 25, 2009, 21:31:51
Definitely looks like a "how-to".
10210  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: mind awake body asleep on: August 25, 2009, 21:29:06
Yup, definitely Heart Chakra...
Try not to focus on it though as it'll only bring your attention back to your physical body.
Just ignore it.  Smiley
10211  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: A stupid ? on: August 25, 2009, 21:28:10
My girlfriendknows all about my beliefs.
I can't say that she shares my beliefs completely, but she respects them enough to let me have my space with them.
I used to keep a website ([url]http://home.ica.net/~rtasker[url], I haven't updated it in several years, but it's all there for anyone wanting to read some articles written by myself and a few others from an old forum I used to frequent) and it's something I showed her from the start.
She's also seen my many books on meditation, astral projection and other things spiritual.

She's a very stressed individual for the most part and I try to help as much as I can in that aspect of her life by massages and getting her to meditate a bit... she doesn't take well to the meditations though.  LoL

Anyways...
My suggestion is to feed them small tidbits of information and see how they react to it.  If it's a favourable reaction, go further.
Start with talking religion or spirituality in general and see where it goes from there.  Smiley
10212  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Pulling someone else out of body experiment on: August 25, 2009, 21:20:08
From what I understand it's a tug of war of wills... and the will of the person you're attempting to "pull out" generally is dug is very well.  LoL
If you have someone in particular in mind, point them our way and we'll just have to teach them how to do it themselves.  Smiley
10213  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE? opinions please on: August 25, 2009, 21:17:16
I first found out about Astral travelling when my mum told me she did it when she was a kid. I then asked my nan about it and she said my uncle (mum's brother) did it too when he was young, but my mum and uncle have never talked to each other about it (my uncle would have told no one except for my nan). I've been reading up on it on and off for the last 4 or so years and these are the first 2 things that have happened. Can it run in the family?
It runs in the species. Smiley
Everyone can do it.
Some are more natural at it than others though.

It probably does to a degree.  Not in my case unfortunately, most of my family consider astral projection to be "hokus pokus".
My family is mostly the same way.  I actually got my mother to read Robert Munroes books... she couldn't get past book 2 though cause she thought it was all crap... but meh.  I have to give her credit that she actually took enough interest in it and humoured me by reading the books.  Smiley
10214  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Depression (Great topic name!) on: August 25, 2009, 21:15:07
After aborting my projections the first several times having vibrations I finally told myself: "The worst that can happen is your going to die". And I didn't. True story.
I read that and smiled, Stookie.  Smiley

Life really does come down to just that very statement... what's the worst that can happen? 
"The worst that can happen is you're going to die".
After that, nothing else really matters.  Smiley

To Carzlebub,
Patience is a major factor in this.
You also can't rush it.  You'll do it when you're ready to do it.  Smiley
10215  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Meditation is Boring on: August 25, 2009, 21:10:19
I go away for a week and the most awesome discussions creep up!  I need to buy a laptop... Smiley

I wanna touch upon several of the comments so far...

Boring meditation... you could look at it that way.
I find it a very enlightening experience which just gets better the more I do it.
I've been meditating for well over a decade now.  I try to do it as regular as I can, even if it means only 5 minutes before bed at night... but real life does get in the way from time to time.
I quickly learned exactly what Stookie mentioned... if you meditate with the expectation that something is going to happen, you're going to be waiting an awful long time.  Don't expect... just go where ever it takes you.  When I meditate, I become the river... flowing endlessly, not knowing where it'll take me.

After 4 years of practecing I am finally realizing this now. The problem is I really don't wan't to dedicate my life to something i will be doing all the time when I'm dead. I have read every post in this forum and learned more than i could have ever imagined. The funny thing is I know more than 99.9% of the average person about this stuff but it doesn't matter. Whenever i talk to my family, people at work or anyone else they look at me like I'm crazy if I talk about this.
You really do have to do it for yourself. 
I'd highly suggest taking a little while and backing away from all of this for a bit until you find what YOU want.
It'll always be around.  Smiley

Martial arts is a sport. I took Taekwondo in high school and progressed to red belt in about a year and a half. Astral projection is MUCH harder than martial arts. I am very physically coordinated and have been playing sports since i could walk. Astral projection is something completely different, some people are gifted and some people aren't.
Martial Arts... yes, there's a sport aspect to several 'styles' of martial arts, however, there's also a huge spiritual aspect to it.  Your instructor can greatly influence which side you find yourself on.

The style I took up is called Yoshinkan Aikido which has zero sport to it... it was all spiritual.  It really opened my eyes to the spiritual world around us and is what started me down my current path.  I no longer practice the art due to physical limitations (knees started hurting too bad), but I was a 1st kyu (one step from black) at the time.  I might take it up at a later point taking it easier.
But yeah, it's VERY spiritual... body follows mind follows spirit...

If i lived back then i would have tried astral projecting too since there was nothing to do. Now a days we have TV, Movies, Video games, computers, internet, etc.
To be completely honest, a lot of people today wouldn't last a single day "back then".  Life was much harder than you might thing... it was very tough to simply survive.
"Surviving" was on the minds of most people... so when you say that there was "nothing to do", it's really as far from the truth as you can get.
Most of us have it very cushy in comparison these days.

Anyways, just thought I'd touch on those points.
Do what feels right for YOU.  If you need to take a few weeks, months, or even years until you get your bearings... then no pressure.  Smiley
10216  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How Real-Time are Projections? on: August 25, 2009, 20:47:36
the way is see it is if it was that easy to manipulate the physical from the RTX, wouldnt an awful lot of people be feeling strange pinches and signs from people who they know who are OBE? Lets be realistic; it would be alot more common if it was able to happen.
Poltergeist?  Smiley
10217  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: something unussual on: August 13, 2009, 16:09:59
There are reports of people being able to pickup radio stations in their head...
10218  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Orgonite on: August 13, 2009, 16:08:55
Kurt, I looked at the first website-link in one of your previous posts. Well I don't believe in "thought control", but I do believe that these cell phone towers can emit bad frequencies that can do us harm. The more I read about orgonite the more interesting it gets. I wish you good luck with building your own orgone generator. I will try and "build" a resin type one, but I wonder where all these people (on youtube video's) get their metal shavings from, from all these different metals. Finally, that organite-forum is very interesting to read. Thanks for finding that. Perhaps more people on Astral Pulse will now also become interested in orgonite.  smiley
Do you realize the kind of energy that is blowing through you at this very second?
Everything from local radio station frequencies, all the way up to space stuff... it's mind boggling.
We're being bombarded every second of our lives and cell phone frequencies are the least to worry about.  Smiley
10219  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Disturbing thoughts invading my imagination.... on: August 13, 2009, 16:05:06
It's good practice to not react to them as they show up. Just a curious "huh, that sucks..." with no emotion behind it and let it go. The more you get used to doing this, the less they'll show up. Don't give them the energy they want.
I'll quote this for truth.  Smiley
10220  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Why don't we remember before? on: August 13, 2009, 16:04:03
If you're to live and experience in this world... how do you figure your "other life" knowledge would influence your human life?
That's why you don't remember.
10221  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi! I'm Mike. on: August 13, 2009, 16:00:13
Hi Mike!  Smiley
10222  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello! on: August 13, 2009, 15:59:39
Howdy!  Welcome aboard. Smiley
10223  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Other life and the creation of our universe on: August 13, 2009, 15:55:39
This type of comment makes it difficult to be a member of this forum, I did not post it for a person like you but for those who can see beauty all around them, while you scratch in a landfill in a search for filth
Being balanced requires one to not seek out just the light... but also the dark.
Opinions from all sides need to be review (not blindly accepted, mind you) but reviewed, even if you firmly and venomously disagree.
While your writing is very beautiful and mindful, some people might have a slightly different view upon what you see and it's very important to realize this.  Smiley

This realization alone should be your motivation for returning here.  Smiley
10224  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: have you seen this on: August 13, 2009, 15:49:50
I actually watched the movie on Youtube the day I initially read this post.
I had read a review on it once before and now that I think about it, I've seen a bit of it on tv before.
Really nice movie... some very sad parts.

It's kinda how I pictured everything.  Not 100%, but very close.  Smiley
10225  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you do! on: August 13, 2009, 15:48:52
I haven't been out enough to realize my goals yet... but they're to visit the Akashic Records and to meet my Spirit Guide.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 404 405 406 407 408 [409] 410 411 412 413 414 ... 416