The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 18, 2019, 12:58:17

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 420
126  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: If you have an amputated limb and astral projected please read!!! on: September 19, 2018, 21:03:52
I have a cousin that died by a large bomb in Iraq, nothing left of him, and I want to know if he still lives on in the astral. I think the best way to answer that is to see if someone who had an amputated limb still has that limb in the astral. So please if you can honestly answer this question I would appreciate it. Either way if he lives on as a full embodied being in the afterlife or is a part of the cosmic dust once again. I just want to know the truth. Thanks.
Your cousin exists as anyone else who has died exists... they're part of consciousness and have returned to consciousness.

When he was born, his consciousness was scooped out of the ocean... his little bit of water in that glass was then poured back into the ocean when he passed.
127  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 19, 2018, 21:00:44
Isnt it ironic that we come into our bodies just so we can spend our entire lives trying to get it out of it??!!!   cheesy
Actually, this is why I don't actively work towards projection any longer.

You're here, in this physical reality FOR A REASON.  It's to learn to Love.
Inevitably you WILL return to consciousness, you can't stop that... so why work so hard to go back there?

Use your time here more effectively by learning to become closer to Love... instead of trying to escape from the physical.
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 15, 2018, 03:57:33
But I thought its not a complete OBE until your fully out of your body and walking (or flying) around.
I thought in the dream state you merely hover a few centimeters above your body.

Or do I have that wrong??
It's all just labels.  I've always said that people need to lose the labels... but that's not fully helpful either.
It's probably more important to just "loosen" your labels a bit.  Loosen the definitions you hold onto.

For me... we're NEVER *in* a body.  There is no body.  There's only consciousness.
This physical reality is as much a "projection" as any dream or obe people have.  

Being "fully out of body" or "hovering centimeters above your body" are all just beliefs people have held due to the, mostly, misinterpretation of the data/information they've received.
But don't get me wrong here, I can't prove this stuff anymore than anyone else can.  Only direct, personal experience can prove this stuff *TO YOURSELF*.

The problem today is that people hold onto these labels so tightly that they make it impossible for themselves to look beyond them.  If it doesn't fit in a neatly labeled box, they ignore it.

Feeling the need to experience stepping out your body for an obe is a physical world hang up. We as humans learn that to get somewhere we have to experience movement because the laws of time and space dictate this. These laws dont exist in the non physical so you dont need to follow them. Once you have more and more obes the need to experience a visceral separation dissipates.
Very nicely put.

And hi!  Long time no see. Smiley
129  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: how to die on: September 14, 2018, 20:54:37
You're probably asking about how to focus your mind on other planes of existence, while still alive on this Earth. Depending on what you want, you can try any of the many altered states of consciousness experiences. I recommend self hypnosis.
I don't really care to posit a guess on a question so vaguely expressed.  LoL
130  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: how to see beyond the veil on: September 14, 2018, 20:53:20
Oh, I know... I'm more looking for her Intent.
131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming made super easy!! on: September 14, 2018, 20:52:04
So these were LDs where you suddenly became conscious while you were already dreaming vs. an obe where you consciously step into it?
There's no difference between those "types" of experience you list above. 
A "LD where you suddenly become conscious while you were already dreaming"... IS an OBE.  Smiley
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: OBE compared to NDE on: September 14, 2018, 20:50:21
Remember, we call it a "NEAR DEATH" Experience... you're not dead. 
You're still very much alive.  Just because your heart stops beating, doesn't mean you're dead.

We, as humans, still are very much mystified over what "death" is and when it's a COMPLETE event in which you can no longer "come back".
So with that said, your physical senses should still be fully activated. 

I view a NDE as no different from any other kind of projection. 
133  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: how to die on: September 13, 2018, 21:06:01
Hi,

Can anyone guide me on how to die to this world (without actually dying) and become spiritual?
How to forsake the physical and embrace the spiritual?

Thanks,
Sarah
What exactly are you asking?
134  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: how to see beyond the veil on: September 13, 2018, 21:05:34
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know how to see beyond the veil? Can anyone recommend good books on that?

Thanks,
Sarah
What are the reasons behind your questions?
What are you actually looking for?
135  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: DNS issue on: September 11, 2018, 21:18:12
What browser are you using?  Try a different one? 
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Articles on projection on: September 08, 2018, 02:01:36
After posting yesterday, this morning I caught myself waking up and kept my body still in same position with eyes closed. I was able to feel vibrations start to surge a little but go away. A good sign its possible now. Just hate that I flop around like a fish in the early morning.  rolleyes
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/26/phasing-method-dont-open-your-eyes-when-you-wake/

Give that a read.  Smiley

Hi

If you catch yourself waking up... The moment has passed to have a obe. Even if you got vibes..Your chance of a obe is ..pretty much gone.. Why because you don't have the  conciouness to fuel it. Your conciouness is now focused on being  awake. You should do this during the night. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Flopping around like a fish is .. ya ..it's not all that good. Shows me that you have long passed the s/p stage..  You need that stage to obe. No fish flopping.  Your goal is to fall asleep without knowing that You did. The mind will.. respond. I keep telling people if you want to obe..don't try.  LOL

Sorry I don't mean to be negative.. Just want you to succed.

Lucid.
Actually, you're still good... so long as you don't open your eyes or move.  I usually can only catch myself waking while already coming out of a non-physical experience.  I'll be in the experience and begin to feel myself waking up, at which point the "shift" happens.  Once that happens, if you stay perfectly still and keep your eyes closed you'll quickly shift back into the experience.  There are times where I'd done this 6 or 7 times in a row over the course of an hour.  The best part is that I always shifted directly back into the same experience I was having before.
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: BIll Buhlman talks on: September 08, 2018, 01:58:28
This is honestly a really good video, Justice bump^
It's a stickied thread.  Smiley

It isn't going anywhere.  LoL
138  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Permanent Astral Topics! / Re: Articles on projection on: September 06, 2018, 09:13:28
It's been 13 years since I wrote those articles, phew how time has flown. I have had many experiences since then. I applaud the owners of this site for keeping it up all this time. I sincerely astral pulse will be here for many years to come. It is kind of sad to see that activity isn't what it used to be here. Has interest in the subject waned? To date the two most important events in my life are the birth of my daughter, and when I discovered the out of body state.
The "forum" community has probably dropped off a bit, but the interest is still seemingly there in the global community.
We're still here and going strong though.  Smiley
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Going into area 51 via akashic records on: August 27, 2018, 11:11:01
The "akashic records" isn't quite what most people believe it to be.

The records are simply part of consciousness.  YOU are part of consciousness.... as such you already have direct access to this field of knowledge.

You just have to learn to listen.
140  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What happened. on: August 26, 2018, 07:34:56
Sorry about this post. It turned out to just be a minor neg. I dispelled it very soon after.

I realize this is a very old post, but I want to clear things up.
Actually, what you realized was that there was really nothing there at all... the "dispelling" simply makes it real TO YOU.
141  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Telekinesis (Training with aluminium foil under heavy glass jar) on: August 25, 2018, 05:50:07
I'd be more impressed if you video'd the building of it all first.

Sorry, but I don't trust things like this which are so easily faked.
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I had an astral projection after doing this on: August 24, 2018, 21:02:46
HAHA!  That's awesome.  Thanks!  Smiley

For some stupid reason, I didn't even think of doing the Google!  LOL
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I had an astral projection after doing this on: August 23, 2018, 20:55:09
It's based on Greek mythology (Odysee). Dreams of the Gates of Horn are 'true' dreams and of Ivory are not true it says.
"True" and "not true" dreams?  What do they define as the difference? 
Sounds like a worse argument than the OBE community has over the different projection labels (obe, ld, ap, etc...).  LoL
144  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: DarkAmbient soundesign out of Detroit on: August 20, 2018, 11:13:33
Looks like a collection of ambient / funk / psychedelic tracks in a soundcloud-type format. I don't see a marketing element. Seems legit enough.
Fair enough then.  Smiley
145  Astral Chat / Welcome to News and Media! / Re: DarkAmbient soundesign out of Detroit on: August 17, 2018, 20:47:21
Is this Astral-related?  Or some kind of promotion for someone else?  Or self-promotion?

Mind giving people a little synopsis of it? 
146  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello on: August 14, 2018, 21:09:46
Hiya!
147  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: ALLO from Plume.... on: August 14, 2018, 21:09:12
Hiya Plume!

Welcome to the Pulse. Smiley
148  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: Cloud Talk? on: August 10, 2018, 20:48:52
.... if we build it... they will come!  Cheesy
149  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: help to understand this new system . on: August 10, 2018, 20:48:04
T-Man is correct, the "upload" feature has been shut down for a long time now.
You'll need to upload your photos elsewhere and then link to them here using the [ img ] [/ img ] tags (remove spaces, place link in between them).
That'll do it.  Smiley
150  2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Welcome to 2012 and The Transition of the Ages / Re: 'Advanced' Civilizations on: August 07, 2018, 21:07:57
That's ok, they will use this info for research. No harm will be done for the people who gave the samples, but if they find traits or patterns to figure out how to create more effective medicine then that would help humanity overall. Lets face it, as much as I believe they are looking for maintenance and not cures on purpose, medicine still helps millions of people. Every person in this planet had used some form of pharmaceutical products and have found benefits. As far as making this database available to the government, still ok with that. I am not planning to commit crimes and be afraid that I will be caught that way.
Research... right up until the Insurance Industry gets their hands on it.
Then you'll be refused insurance simply because you have a genetic abnormality or a greater chance of <such and such> disease...
Mark my words, it'll happen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 420