The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 00:48:14

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 407
126  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: April 26, 2017, 21:07:39
You don't want to know what I've been thinking about to be happy. LOL And I don't mean psychedelics. But I get what you mean, sometimes I just wonder if all this stressful hard College work is worth it. At the same time I want to get a good reincarnation so I feel like I should finish College. I've just got mixed thoughts on this whole thing.
Well, let me tell you this... your education has zero bearing what-so-ever on your spiritual growth.  Smiley
127  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What are the most important values to live by to have a good reincarnation? on: April 26, 2017, 12:59:20
What you do, you do for yourself.  To better yourself.
What you do is what allows you to continue living in this physical reality... which, in turn, allows you to continue bettering yourself and get closer to becoming Love.

Do what makes YOU happy.
128  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Haunted Voices Radio - Radio Interview with David A. Warner (Out of Body) on: April 26, 2017, 12:56:50
I'll pop in for a listen tonight!  Smiley
Sounds great!
129  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Xanth's Free 60 Page Book, “My Astral Projection Truth” on: April 25, 2017, 13:02:21
Now I have an account, I can reply.

Thank you for sharing your book. I found it extremely interesting and filled with great information.
Much appreciated.  Please feel free to share it.  Smiley
130  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can I "live" and experience a memory I remember back when I was a kid? on: April 22, 2017, 13:45:34
Definitely!

It might take some time and training for you to be able to control the projection to that magnitude, but most definitely.

In fact, even just "remembering" a dream is akin to "projecting" to it.  Smiley
131  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can this be done in the astral plane and in the akashic records? on: April 21, 2017, 12:50:28
Hi,
I want to know if it's possible to experience other peoples lives. Especially those who've lived in the past and are dead.

Would I be able to experience the life of this man in the akashic records?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan

He's one of the greatest mathematicians of the 20th century.
Yup!

Also once I experience his life would I be able to practice math within the astral plane?

Most people who go to the astral plane while alive say that time is longer there than in the physical plane. I've heard that minutes on the physical plane is / can be hours in the astral plane.

Would I be able to practice math in the astral plane? Or would I have to practice it in real life?

I remember having a very vivid dream about programming and I could see the text clear on the computer screen. I remember typing on the screen and I could see the text clearly. I don't remember what it said but I remember seeing the text clearly.
And yup!  Smiley
132  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How defenceless is the body? on: April 10, 2017, 02:39:37
What kind of danger do you think you're in exactly? 
133  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What if I never have children, will I have a worser reincarnation next time? on: April 08, 2017, 02:44:40
The world is way over populated LOL. No worries, I don't envy the next generations. I myself don't want to create a child who will suffer the consequences of the stupidity of those in power from all over the world. They most likely will breathe even dirtier air, eat artificial food and live through nuclear wars.
That's one of the prime reasons why I don't want to have children.
There are going to be massive wars very soon... about religion... about water... about land...

And I don't want to put anyone through that.

Other reasons include other being absolutely crazy when it comes to telling you how to raise your children... and vaccines.

And yup... the stupid people.  LoL
134  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What if I never have children, will I have a worser reincarnation next time? on: April 08, 2017, 02:18:32
Plasma... then you and I can have "worser reincarnation" together.  Wink

I'm not having children either.  Well, unless some kind of accident happens.  We don't plan on it.  Smiley
135  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Pain instantly gone on: April 04, 2017, 13:08:17
You create your reality.  Smiley
136  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Best guides for astral projection? on: April 04, 2017, 13:05:28
I havn't really heavily tried since my last post, so anyone got any lists that will near guarentee me if I follow them?
Nope.  Nobody has anything that can "near" or otherwise guarantee you a projection.
Why?  Because it has more to do with YOU than it does with the technique you're using.
137  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I have double-phased on: March 31, 2017, 19:00:32
First things first, I know you're super excited, but let's try to keep the swearing down to a minimum please.  Preferably to none.  hehe
We have an automatic word filter, so that's why your post has some strange words in it which you probably don't remember typing.  Smiley

Now we can move onto your post!
A dream is a projection where you simply don't realize you're sleeping. 
Essentially what happened was that you didn't realize you fell asleep and then you went on to simply shift from experience to experience.

Neons would sound pretty cool in a bedroom though.  Wink

In the end, a big congratulations is definitely warranted!
You consciously projected!
138  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Riddle's story on: March 26, 2017, 05:06:40
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/tests_quests_and_challenges-t46546.0.html

The above link for easy clicking.  Not sure why it didn't make the link clickable before.   huh
139  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The Doorway on: March 22, 2017, 12:54:48
Xanth always speaks of the importance of Focus and finding your own focus. I agree that strong focus is crucial, but sometimes people need a bit more direction that just saying that over and over again. Xanth please don't add a link to your "focus write up" on your personal Forum. I just want whoever should choose to try this, to use just this simple technique for now. Once they begin to have favorable results, they can choose any Focus target of their liking. But for now, I just want to keep it simple.
I probably wouldn't have even posted anything on this thread, but now I *CAN'T STOP MYSELF!*  Smiley

I have this neat link... hehe just kidding.  Wink

It sounds like I don't need to post my link as you've already shared that bit of knowledge. 
A focus is a focus.  Whatever they choose to use, it's all good.

You're a good teacher.  Continue the good fight sir!  Smiley
140  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Body of light: is there anyone mastering it ? on: March 22, 2017, 01:24:57
I understand what you are trying to say
The difference is that you look at the macro scale, vs micro scale
On the macro, you are right
And I'm still okay with myself: go to McDonald and ask to get the second picture, and receive the first one: you'll not be okay

Xanth, I've read you don't like debating. I don't neither
I'll keep at my plan of working on hypnagogia, but I tend to get it only for a few seconds then fall asleep
And I might work at the BoL technique later in parallel
It's all good.  Smiley
If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me.

On my previous post: what is your English words to call the things in pictures ?
The top one are potato chips and the bottom one are french fries!  Smiley
141  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Body of light: is there anyone mastering it ? on: March 21, 2017, 19:14:11
You are telling me that, this:

is the same thing that these ones:
They're both potatoes.  They're both food.
Outside of how they're prepared, yes, on many levels they're the same things.
How you decide to look at something is your choice.  Hell, if you look even beyond the physical, you'll see that it's all ONE.  It's all energy/consciousness/whatever you want to call it.
That's the illusion you're stuck in.

All techniques are the same aside from the focus you wish to use. 
You're still using a focus in each one to accomplish the exact same goal.

I ask this to many people, but nobody has taken me up on it yet...
Give me ANY technique/method you can find out there and I'll explain the "focus" of it to you and how it works.
I have a feeling you might be the kind of person to take me up on that offer.  Smiley

I'm not okay
I'm trying to show you a huge shortcut I discovered regarding ALL techniques/methods... you seem absolutely determined to take the long way around.
If you want to waste time, go nuts.  I can only lead you to the water... you have to drink yourself.
142  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Your OBE frequency on: March 21, 2017, 13:05:03
I'm not sure if eating cereals can be placed as the same level then astral projecting. I think average peoples would disagree
And is social interaction the epitome of spiritual growth... I have doubts.
Yeah, most people have unreal assumptions about what "spiritual growth" actually is.
Although, those same people also have unreal assumptions and expectations about stuff like "enlightenment".

Just realize that the action you do has much less to do about spiritual awareness than the intent behind that action.

But what disturb me the most, is your avatar, it seem broken Cry
Drop box changed the way they do public links.  I just haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.  Smiley
The kitten of terror will be back shortly. 
143  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Body of light: is there anyone mastering it ? on: March 21, 2017, 13:01:08
Yes I know this, you are copy pasting this link in every new technique thread created after the 01/21/2015 Wink
There's a reason for that.  As long as people are asking the same questions, I'm going to post the same response. Wink
And no, you don't "know this"... or you wouldn't have asked the question in the first place.

But most of the techniques include focus on only one sense, and most of them are mean to be done within your sleep cycle
The most appealing particularity with this technique, is that is it mean to be done while awake, this is why it interest me (and all those pentacles visualisations look very badass).
To quote "Selea" who was an user of this forum talking a lot of the body of light, this would allow you to "not be a leaf in the wind" at the moment you project

To know there is people mastering for real the body of light, would encourage me to start to learn it. It seem like most of the people repeat what they have read and did not actually done it
All techniques can be done "whenever".  That doesn't change what the technique is about though.  It's all about finding a focus that works for you.  That's why all techniques don't work for everyone.  
This body of light might work for you, and it might not.  It has to do with how YOU learn and how YOU operate as a person.  
144  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Your OBE frequency on: March 20, 2017, 21:48:52
How so ? I always though AP was a way to do this

Surely there is many paths
But, xanth, what do you do to "grow your spirituality" ?
I'm being curious

there is meditation (ego), prayer (self), and dance (mind) in their myriad forms. one is becoming a new creation not just a learned individual with hobbies.

well, according to evolution.

I learn to Love unconditionally.  It's much harder than it sounds.  Astral Projection is about as spiritual as eating cereal... it *CAN* be a spiritual activity, but you have to decide for it to be one.
Interacting with your fellow consciousness beings here in this physical reality is the epitome of spiritual growth.
If you don't interact, you don't grow.

You can meditate in a cave away from civilization for 20 years and achieve peace... but if the moment you come out of that cave and you interact with someone and some small thing causes you to become angry... then you've just wasted those 20 years.    Understand?
145  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Body of light: is there anyone mastering it ? on: March 20, 2017, 21:44:48
I just read the body of light method by Ophiel,
basically, you perform a precise ritual with your physical body, then you sit eyes closed, and then imagine yourself doing it with a body made of thoughts, then you must shift your consciousness to this body (called body of light)
Ok... so what's REALLY important here is to realize "WHAT IS IT THIS TECHNIQUE IS ASKING YOU TO DO?"
*ALL* techniques are essentially the same thing - they all tell you to focus on *something* to the exclusion of all else. 

Take this "Body of Light" technique as an example.  I've read this one countless times over the last decade.  The "focus" of this technique is this "body of light".  You place your focus into "creating" this body which you then further switch your focus to "moving your awareness" into this body.  That's the gist of *EVERY* technique ever created.  The act of "creating" this "body of light" is the act of putting your awareness towards something outside this physical reality.  This is the act of pushing away the physical.  Essentially, if you "finish" this technique, you've done it wrong as the more you push the physical away, the projection reflex should naturally trigger.

1. Create or find a focus.
2. Use that focus to push away everything physical.
With this knowledge, you can then use it to

Give me a "technique" and I'll tell you exactly how it works. 

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2015/01/21/design-effective-astral-projection-technique/
146  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: March 18, 2017, 01:57:48
When I die I want to be greeted by aliens with Jesus on the side smoking something way better than marijuana out of a bong.  cheesy Then I want to trip balls with them and after the come down we'll be talking about when we're going to come back to earth to save humanity. cheesy

Oh i need a good laugh right now I've been dragging all day.  rolleyes
What happens if you just cease to exist and just re-join the one?
147  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: March 18, 2017, 01:54:41
I would think most dead humans would be meeting with loved ones they knew while alive , and they would want to get on with there after life .There would not much room for any racism .I guess there could be a few hard core Archie Bunker types out there .
Ooooooh... someone just dated themselves.  Wink

From what I have read , many projectors did prove the realness of APs to themself
That's the easy part.  Most of us here have proven the existence of this stuff to ourselves.  
The trick (and a useless one at that) is proving it to someone who hasn't already experienced it.

"Yup, you can leave your body and fly around the universe!  REALLY!!"  Smiley
148  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: March 17, 2017, 12:59:00
Reversible death or irreversible death is still death
If you can be brought BACK to life... then you weren't "dead".  Wink

But I don't like unanswerable hypothesises and I think we can't go beyond these, here
I'm not sure what you're doing on a forum for a subject which can't be proven then?  Smiley  Wink

I thought you didn't like debating. tongue wink rolleyes
I get bitten by the debate-bug once in a blue moon.  hehe

Anyway, I'm not debating right now so much as just thinking out loud.  Smiley
149  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Your OBE frequency on: March 16, 2017, 12:59:08
Maybe once or twice a month these days.  All spontaneous.

I don't actively practice anymore.  I prefer to focus my time on my spiritual growth and becoming a better person.

Which does have the happy side effect of causing those spontaneous projections to occur more often than not.  Smiley
150  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Is there racists in the astral? on: March 15, 2017, 21:46:31
I would say this is not true if we look at the case of people like Eben Alexander where his brain was in total shutdown there would be no connection to the body at all because he was in a coma. And yet he had a very rich experience far beyond anything that is physically possible.
If he was in a Coma, then he wasn't dead.  AND he's still alive now... so he was never FINALLY, IRREVERSIBLY dead.  Right?  Right.  Smiley

Science LITERALLY can not answer the question "when does final, irreversible death occur?".  We just simply do not know.
Do a bit of research on the subject and you'll quickly find that science doesn't know when the "FINAL" death actually happens.
It's exactly the same with "dreaming"... science can't answer the question of "what is dreaming?" or "what is it's function?".

So yes... there isn't a person alive today who has been *DEAD* with that complete, final disconnect from their physical body. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 407