The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 18, 2022, 11:45:35

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 426
251  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities on: December 04, 2018, 17:04:41
Wow, those are awesome!  Great job!  Smiley
252  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Different methods for getting into Alternate Realities on: December 02, 2018, 03:17:12
See... the thing about *ALL* of the hundreds and thousands of techniques and methods out there is this:  They're, literally, ALL THE SAME.
There's only one factor about them which chances... "THE FOCUS". 

The focus is the thing which you attune your awareness to in order to push away this physical reality.

In order for you to be successful you must find a "focus" which works for you.  It's entirely dependent upon how you learn.  If you're a visual person, then I'd suggest a mental rundown or the noticing exercise.  If you learn better by "hearing", then I'd suggest focusing on a sound in your immediate area and attune your entire awareness onto that sound (like the humm of a ceiling fan).  Or if you're more of a learn by doing, then perhaps engaging your sense of touch would be helpful... you can do that by imagining an object in your mind and just feel it with all of your senses.

Just some ideas to work on.  Smiley
253  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello all! on: December 02, 2018, 03:12:58
Welcome aboard!   Smiley
254  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: What do you focus on with the noticing technique? on: December 02, 2018, 03:12:28
I have some issues with phasing.
I can either, focus my eyes on the blackness or defocus and concentrate on my mind's eye's visuals.

Focusing on the blackness almost strains my eyes but lets me see some detailed visuals and helps stay alert. Eventually, I get tired and defocus, this causes me to daydream. Sure, daydreaming is also a phasing technique, but I can never go deep enough no matter what, also, the visuals keep randomly changing and I'm also hearing music nonstop so I'm not very immersed in anything.
You're actually doing just fine.  The daydreaming is what you want.  That's the beginning.
It's not really "daydreaming"... it's hypnogogic imagery.  Each time you delve into the imagery increases the chances of you staying there.

That *IS* phasing.

In order to get "deeper", each time you "day dream" you need to move your focus further and further from this physical reality.  Remove all aspects of what binds you here (your physical senses).  Smiley

Every single time what happens is I spend an hour on the technique, get vivid visuals, get bored and start having a conversation with myself in my mind to stimulate myself.

I'm not really sure what to do to make the NP the most interesting place for my attention to go to.
Haha!  You don't even realize what you're doing.  Smiley
That's a mental rundown... the rundown doesn't have to be visual, it can be a simple conversation. 
Have you ever read anything from Bruce Moen?  He's now passed on permanently to the non-physical (just last year), but that is EXACTLY how he projected.  He had conversations with "people" in his head.  He would start off making up the entire conversation himself, then eventually, he would begin to notice that the conversations were taking on a life of their own.  It *IS*, in its very essence, a mental rundown.  At the point when the conversation took on a life of its own, he just went with it... he allowed it to take him where ever it wanted to take him.

THAT is phasing... THAT is projection.
255  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I'm becoming more intuitive the more I astral project on: November 29, 2018, 17:05:40
It definitely impacts every part of your life, no doubt about that.
However, also realize that you had the power to provide this same impact in your life WITHOUT Astral Projection as well.
256  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sleep paralysis on: November 28, 2018, 17:18:31
Isnt sleep paralysis basically just an OBE where you cannot get back into your body??

Or do I have that wrong??
The above link from Lumaza is probably the gold standard for understanding Sleep Paralysis.  Bedeekin did a great job on it.

With that said...
If someone was to look at your body while you were experiencing sleep paralysis, they would see you asleep.  Eyes closed.  Fast asleep (barring any potential uncomfortable movements you might be making).
David Warner (one of our moderators) has plenty of videos of himself while in sleep paralysis. 

So the "vivid" things you experience while in sleep paralysis are essentially a projection.  At least, that's how I view it.
257  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Earth-Life System Population Control? on: November 14, 2018, 20:57:30
Xanth . I wonder how aware we are to even make that decision then and if that is even possible ... it may look overpopulated from here because we are not looking at the right problems.
good questions... but that just open more question for me ...Jeez! just when I thought I had it all figured out  wink rolleyes
Well, there's more than enough resources on this Earth to go around... the problem is that there is too much greed for that to happen.
Who are we to make that decision?  Well, it's more a decision on ourselves to control our own population growth.

So who knows...

I believe that the "higher ups" aren't really concerned with earthlings' welfare in the way we might imagine or like. If the Earth would blow up or become unfit for biological life, that wouldn't be even a blip on their radar. They'd move their training grounds elsewhere, in a completely different setup. How much do we care about the welfare of our dream characters?
That's a very "human" way to look at it.  I've found that the life system doesn't quite work as such.  Nobody is "watching" things to that extreme.  What happens, happens.
If our world comes to a crashing end, then so be it.  When you look at things directly from the perspective of Consciousness, then you'll quickly see that it doesn't really matter one way or the other.
Consciousness endures regardless and experience continues in one form or another.
258  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Really Odd Eye Problem on: November 09, 2018, 05:42:06
First and foremost, I'd definitely see your doctor about it.  Smiley
259  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nice to be Back on: November 04, 2018, 18:55:13
No no... just Adrian.  He did all the fixing.
260  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Nice to be Back on: November 04, 2018, 01:25:52
Adrian was away for a bit.
He's fixed the database, there shouldn't be anything missing though, thankfully.

So yeah!  Continue on folks!  Smiley
261  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Chicken or the Egg on: October 26, 2018, 09:46:08
Anything you can experience is real.
262  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: October 24, 2018, 20:50:27
You're caught up on this concept of a "hologram".  You're caught up in what you believe is "real" vs what is "not real".
Well, "real" is simply whatever you can experience.  If you experience something, then it is real.

You're too worried about the medium of the message and not really putting any consideration towards the actual message itself.

The message from a "hologram" is just as important as a message from a "real" person as long as that information is beneficial to you in some way.

I'm attempting to have you consider things from a different perspective as I feel you're on the verge of tying this all together.
263  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Tom Campbell Afterlife Thoughts? Psychic Mediums on: October 22, 2018, 10:00:58
Think about it like this... it might help.

Consciousness.

That's what everything *IS*.  You, me, everything and everyone is part of a SINGULAR WHOLE called "CONSCIOUSNESS".

Because you are consciousness, you have direct access to everything that is, has been or (within realm of chance) everything that will be.

Ok, so now... please understand that what I say after this is *MY* belief.  To me it's not a belief, but to you is has to be taken as such because it's not YOUR experience.  So take what I say with a grain of salt:

When a loved one dies, they return to the pool of consciousness.  What you interact with when you project is essentially a belief construct of yours of how that person was (or should) be.

You're not actually interacting with them, but it's honestly the next best thing as it's still part of consciousness and that means it still should act and react as that individual would have acted anyway, so what's the difference then?  Nothing.  Smiley
264  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: October 21, 2018, 10:03:36
Still looking to see if more people can join the LINE group.

If so we could schedule group call to talk. Its more personable and I personally get better understanding when its a verbal conversation.

Plus the chatting is nice cause you can ask questions and you can get answers fairly quick.

LOL.... just need more people so I'm not talking to myself
How does one join the "LINE" group?
265  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Why is astral projection so hard to verify?? on: October 21, 2018, 10:02:18
This guy has a good video on why its so hard to prove AP is real.
All his experiments have failed so far.  In fact he hasnt even come close.

So why is that??

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma5MbzeGKK
Because it's outside the realm of this physical reality.

As Tom Campbell would say... try to explain to your gut bacteria that this outside physical reality exists. 
You can't, because it's outside their realm of reality.
266  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: October 21, 2018, 10:00:32
I remember reading somewhere that you have to balance out all your karma before you can end your reincarnation cycle(s).
That's a belief, nothing more.
I'd even go as far as to say that's a "fear-based" belief.

Usually stated by people who fear the fact that they will cease to exist upon physical death.
I fear no such thing. 

Not that I don't care if I cease to exist, but because I know I shall continue to exist in one form or another.
THAT which is me, is still used to make the whole a better place.
267  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: October 21, 2018, 09:58:54
I am not positive about there being higher or lower planes, but there certainly is a "progression" with this practice. The more you learn, the more you are taught. Once you think you have the answers, the teaching stops. The most important thing I have learned is to be "open" to the new and always stay "aware"!
See, the thing about this is... the more you learn, the more you are then able to GO BACK and actually understand what was said to you long ago.

I take this from an Aikido standpoint...
When I started as a white belt, everyone above me said so many different things to me.
It's just that, it wasn't until I got my black belt that I was able to go back and actually understand those lessons now.
I have no doubt that in 10 more years as I progress even further, I'll be able to go back to what people tell me NOW and begin to even understand that.

Astral Projection is no different (yes, I know YOU understand that, Lumaza Smiley).  This is more for everyone else.  hehe
268  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: For those who are semi familiar with Astral beings... on: October 21, 2018, 09:55:18
The thing is... we attach negative experiences to ourselves much easier than positive ones.
When you first experienced them, YOU attached them to you.

From that point forward, each time you experience them, they're literally a creation of your own.

CHOOSE to love them instead.  It's a challenge as much as it is an experience for you.

Learn to love.  They can't hurt you.  Nothing can hurt you.
269  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: The Astral Pulse Hotline on: October 12, 2018, 20:33:51
Oh sorry, we don't allow advertising on the Astral Pulse.... oh, wait... it's FOR the Astral Pulse?! 
We're seriously that good?!  AWESOME!

COME ONE!! COME ALL!!  Smiley
270  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Question On The Book THE PHASE on: October 11, 2018, 20:43:19
There's A LOT of chaff in regards to Raduga... LoL
271  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: October 04, 2018, 20:47:13
How dare you be productive!!   evil grin
272  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: October 03, 2018, 20:50:26
Life is peaceful and uninterrupted.  smiley
HOW HORRIBLE!!!  Cheesy
273  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: LINE Chat on: October 02, 2018, 20:54:58
In the past, Xanth here had his own "IRC" Channel. I don't know if it's still active, but I used to use it occasionally a few years back.

I personally don't own a cell-phone. Never had any need for it. My home computer suits me fine!  smiley
I *BELIEVE* it's still active, kind of...
It was mostly manned by Noy and a few others, but I haven't been in there in well over a year now.
I was gonna remove the link from my website actually soon.  I was actually going to re-brand my website soon to use a new url I've had for a while now.
274  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: "I Have Seen It Tomorrow" by Iris Krst - Review by Bob Peterson on: September 28, 2018, 21:12:53
We see what we "need" to see when we "need" to see it. But, when we close ourselves to "other", other is no longer shown to us.
Yes, for the most part I can agree with that.  Smiley

My point is that I derive most of what I know from my own personal experiences. 

Like, if someone tells me something... yet I've personally experienced something which directly contradicts that, then you're going to have a SEVERELY hard time trying to convince me otherwise.  This is where most of what I talk about here comes from.  So many people on these types of forums share pseudo-knowledge, meaning it's just stuff they read in a book or online and it's not from their own personal experience.

I value personal experience over anything anyone tells me any day.  Although, I do want to point out that that doesn't mean I don't listen to what others say, ESPECIALLY when it comes from their own personal experience.

Does that make sense? 
275  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Growing, evolving, graduating to higher planes and reincarnating on: September 27, 2018, 23:54:36
ROFL Thanks Nameless.  Smiley

I also meant to add that I don't believe for a second that the bit of consciousness which is in your glass right now stays as "yours".
I don't believe that when the consciousness which is me will still be portioned off for another go around.

The implication of this is that, yes, once you die, that bit of water which is you ceases to exist as a separate, individual... it returns to the whole.  This is the illusion of existing.
Most people fear this kind of thought because they don't want to cease to exist.  Well, you don't REALLY cease to exist... you just become part of the whole again.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 426