The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 15, 2017, 14:02:22

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 407
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Larger consciousnesses system question? on: July 30, 2017, 01:23:35
So I heard Tom Campbell talking about the larger consciousness system, and how this system is still evolving. So my question is do we tap into this system?
You *ARE* the system.  Or at least one small piece of it.  However, small the piece you are, within you contains the entire system.
You have access to everything that every is, was, or shall be through the simple fact of what you are: Consciousness.

Like can we devolve or evolve based on where we are in this larger consciousness system? Like is this thing objectively out there and we are somewhere on this larger consciousness tree?
Like physically evolve or devolve?  No. 
The physical portion of you is what it is... it's part of this physical reality.

EDIT: I guess what I am really trying to ask is does a highly evolved being have better access to this higher consciousness system than a lower evolved being? Like are we someplace on the consciousnesses system scale? Or do we all have equal access anyplace on this consciousness system scale if given the chance? As you can see I have a hard time explaining what I really am asking. Put I hope you understand.
In a nutshell, yes.  EVERYONE has the same kind of potential access to the larger consciousness system, but it requires (as Tom would put it) one of a lower entropy in order to be able to listen to it.
52  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Nameless' Dream Journal on: July 28, 2017, 13:22:22
Stickied for motivation to post!  Smiley
53  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / OneWalk for Cancer for Princess Margaret Cancer Research Foundation on: July 25, 2017, 16:40:23
So in September the wife and I are partaking in a 25km walk for cancer in Toronto in September.
I think at this point in the history of the world, everyone either knows someone who has cancer or knows someone who has died from it.

http://www.onewalk.ca/site/TR?px=1448997&pg=personal&fr_id=1111&s_src=BF_emailbadge

It'd be greatly appreciated if you have some spare money and want to support a great cause to head to the link above and donate.
All money raised goes directly to the Princess Margaret Cancer Research Foundation.

Thanks everyone!  Smiley
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / New Old... new? Moderator! :) on: July 21, 2017, 12:57:36
It's my pleasure to welcome Selski back into the moderator ranks!

Welcome back Selski!  Smiley

Like home, eh?  hehe
55  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: The Astral Pulse should make a Discord server on: July 20, 2017, 13:10:57
The Astral Pulse VOICE!  Smiley
56  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: When I die I want to - Fear of death topic on: July 19, 2017, 12:58:35
Xanth - that movie sounds intriguing; was it good and would you recommend it?
It was pretty cool.  The ending was confusing though and I had to look it up to fully comprehend what was going on.
Perhaps you'll have an easier time with it.  Smiley

But yeah, it was still pretty good.  I enjoyed it.
57  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spirituality and Sobriety on: July 18, 2017, 21:27:56
my addiction is Astral projection, but only because i'm trying to reach the goal of merging with my higher self, and become something more, to help heal this world, and because of this pursuit, i have failed at actually projecting at all, which brings on depression. I've projected a few times, but at those times I wasn't on the pursuit, though I was always on the pursuit of searching for a at to come into the powers that was taken from me in another life, anyway once I started the pursuit my projections stopped completely.
Wanna know the kicker of your goal?

You ALREADY are the "something more" you're searching for.
You ALREADY have the power to help heal this world.

Projecting doesn't give you anything that isn't already there... you just lack perspective. 
Projection doesn't give perspective.  That only comes from within.
58  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: When I die I want to - Fear of death topic on: July 18, 2017, 21:24:59
hmm I was thinking on this very topic while contemplating suicide yesterday for a near future time, but enough about my problems. When I die I plan on going to train under a friend of mine from another life, he is a traveler/dimension hopper who goes around from different dimensions and time spaces collecting little Knick knacks for his collection among other things, except with me I will be doing the same thing except I will also be helping beings and spirits in need in any type of trouble situation, i will create secret rift where I keep my collectables from where I visit and to where I will also live, no one will be able to find me when I'm there but I will be able to still be in contact with the spirit world outside my home when i'm needed, i'll only be home when I want to relax and interact with my collectables, only friends will know how to contact me personally, and may if I allow it come visit, but even if they have been in my spirit home they still will not know the location, be cause it will be constantly moving and invisible , but I can enter from anywhere.
Something tells me you have some unreal expectations... and those expectations drive your desire to project.  That's kind of a bad reason to project (my opinion, feel free to ignore me.  Wink).

Honestly, you sound like the "grass is greener on the other side" type person...
Here's a tip for you:  The grass is the same "there" as it is "here".  It's the same grass.  Work on bettering yourself "here", because nothing about you changes "there".

Let me ask you this... what if you end up in another reality which you can't personally control every aspect of to create your secret rift?  This is part and parcel of why you're here in the first place... you still have to learn to accept things and allow them to be as they are, instead of trying to control everything.  This is the problem with most people today, they try so hard to control their lives and that is what causes suffering (unreal UNMET expectations).
59  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do Dreams Really Do That!!? on: July 18, 2017, 18:48:35
Maybe?

That's, honestly, a question we'll never have an answer to.

What happens to a reality when the creator(s) stops creating?
60  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do you want to start a Dream Journal? on: July 18, 2017, 12:59:20
Hi Xanth

I've started one - please would you sticky it for me. Thought I'd better do so, otherwise I'll just end up taking over the whole dream section!  tongue

Cheers!

Selski
It would be my pleasure.  Smiley
61  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: When I die I want to - Fear of death topic on: July 18, 2017, 12:58:47
I just watched a movie on Netflix over the weekend, "The Discovery".  Interesting movie.
In it, a scientist makes a discovery in that he proved that something leaves the body upon death.
That's all the discovery was... no word about where that "something" goes.  Only that something leaves.  So where to... nobody still knows.
This "discovery" causes millions of people to question their own existence and drives their desire to be "there" instead of "here", so over the course of two years, four million people commit suicide.

To bring this back to your post/question... for me personally, I don't have a bucket list of things to do after I die.  I honestly don't really think about what I'm going to do when I physically expire.
I'm too busy trying to live the life I've been given here in the best way I can possibly do that.  Which, to me, is the entire reason we're here in the first place.

Learning to Love is too important to myself.  In a reality where you can have or do anything you want with zero consequences, you can't learn to love in an environment such as that.
62  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Spirituality and Sobriety on: July 18, 2017, 12:51:09
The chemicals themselves are meaningless.
The "INTENT" (there's that word again!) behind *WHY* you take them is all that matters.

Do you just enjoy having a drink once in a while?
Do you just prefer a bit of salt on your meals?
Are you trying to escape from this reality?

It's all about INTENT.  Intent is what drives your spiritual growth.
63  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What have you learned about the fundamentals of the universe? on: July 16, 2017, 03:14:39
Pure Unconditional Love (PUL) sounds like the one of the most productive things I can imagine. It is near the ultimate incentive to participate at ones fullest. PUL doesn't mean becoming a vegetable in a dimension of bliss - there is still rational responsibility to act with the best intent in mind.

I will admit that it is difficult to be PUL in this reality since humans need to destroy other beings to survive at our current level. I think one of the keys of PUL is that it also applies to yourself. Isn't it reasonable to think that we could love another person and a head of broccoli equally, yet prioritize the person as having more potential to contribute to the system in the long run?
Very well put.  Smiley

And this applies to even the smallest interaction you have on a daily basis.  Do you, for instance, go out of your way to step on an ant?  Or, as you notice you're about to step on one, step aside and allow it to continue on its way?  It's a lesson for you as much as it is for the ant.

Personally, I can tell just about everything I need about a person based upon how they cross a road with other cars waiting.
If that person races across so that they won't block the cars advance, then I know they have a lighter heart.
If that person saunters across, intentionally blocking the cars from going forward, then I know they have a darker heart.
You can just tell when some people *GET IT* and when others don't.  Note that it doesn't make them a "bad person" or "evil person"... just someone who has a bit more spiritual experience to gain first.
64  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Can remote viewing be done within lucid dreams? on: July 14, 2017, 13:23:45
When you're "remote viewing", you're projecting without *being there*.
There's very little difference between RVing and Projecting.
It's the difference between seeing a movie of a beach and actually being there on the beach.
So yes, you can.  Smiley
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What have you learned about the fundamentals of the universe? on: July 13, 2017, 02:50:09
I haven't heard, so far, a convincing argument that "learning to love" is what we keep incarnating for. If you have the time and the inclination to support your claim, please do it!
That's because you haven't put much thought into it.  It's really the ONLY logical conclusion, after all.
This would take much more room than we have here... but in a nutshell...

What's the quickest way for a group of people to succeed?  Love.  For when everyone works together, we can achieve greater things.  However, this is talk of "changing the world"... and yet, you can't change the world.  You can only change yourself, but by each of us changing ourselves, we change the world one person at a time.

Now, what's the quickest way for a group of people to fail?  Fear.  By tearing each other down, we assure our mutual self-annihilation.  Kind of like what we're seeing in the world right now.

So work on learning to Love all those around meet throughout your journey of life.  Unconditionally.  It's not easy.  Still working on that one myself... stupid other drivers... Wink
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What have you learned about the fundamentals of the universe? on: July 12, 2017, 21:34:43
Also, I'll add that knowing the fundamentals of the universe wouldn't help you with spiritual growth or anything in regards to spirituality.
It's kind of like driving a car, you don't have to know how the engine works in order to drive a car.
Well, you don't need to know how the universe works in order to be a spiritual being... you only need to learn to Love and everyone has that capacity.
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Entering other people's dreams. on: July 12, 2017, 12:53:26
While this is most definitely possible, you run into two big issues.

1.  Your "friend" won't have or remember the experience.
2.  Experience is objective in WHAT you experienced, but is subjective in HOW you experience it.  So you and your friend might experience something together, but you probably won't experience it in the same way.

In the end, most people end up brushing these kinds of experiences off because they don't objectively line up with each other.  Instead, look for similarities within your experiences, assuming you both remember them.
68  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Movies - Lucid Dreaming - Astral Projection - OBE (Out of Body Experiences) on: July 11, 2017, 18:24:00
I found "What Dreams May Come" with Robin Williams to be the closest depiction.
Still highly inaccurate, but the closest.  LoL
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Having sleep problems while trying to AP, leading to a failed attempt on: July 08, 2017, 03:09:59
As Lumaza points out, you're VERY "vibration" focused...
What you're doing is aiming for them, then stopping what you were doing whatever it was which brought them on to focus entirely upon them.
Stop doing that.  Smiley

Vibrations are what I like to call a sign post experience which reads "What you're doing is working, just continue doing it!"
Don't stop what you were doing in order to focus on the vibrations, simply acknowledge them, and then continue on doing what you were doing before they happened. 
The trick though is to then DEEPEN whatever it was you were doing.  Smiley
70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: First time after a long time trying, unexpected and confused on: July 06, 2017, 13:03:04
The thing is Im confused what that was. Was it a lucid dream or was i finally able to astral project?
First, let's address this...
A "projection" (as I see it) is a consciously aware experience you have in a reality which you recognize as not being this physical reality.
All the labels people use to try to define their experiences (dream, lucid dream, astral projection, obe), to me, simply don't exist.
You had a projection. Yes.  Smiley  Congrats!

Smiley
71  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Swinging on: July 03, 2017, 19:44:24
Sorry Subtle, my statements have that effect on people.  Smiley
72  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Swinging on: June 30, 2017, 21:08:52
I saw the topic and immediately thought the wrong thing...  shocked evil
For a second I thought you were into something kinky.  Wink
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Quick loss of consciousness on: June 30, 2017, 12:58:39
Thank you, I will avoid traveling through solid objects, lol.
Well don't avoid it.  Smiley
It might not be a problem YOU ever see.
So do it and find out!  Personal experiments. 
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Quick loss of consciousness on: June 29, 2017, 21:44:09
I find that passing through otherwise solid objects (walls, floors, etc) causes me to return to physical waking consciousness.  Not ALL the time, but most of the time.
Usually though, I can feel it happen and when it does, I remain perfectly still and keep my eyes closed and within a few seconds I'll be right back where I was.

So that's your tip of the day... when you realize you're waking up, allow the wake up process to happen, just DO NOT open your eyes and DO NOT move.
Within (for me) less than a minute, you'll be right back to where you were.  Smiley
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What have you learned about the fundamentals of the universe? on: June 28, 2017, 12:52:24
It likely that experiences like astral projection are going to advance our understanding of the material universe; Tesla suggested we would advance technology radically faster through astral projections in the future.
If you've ever listened to the old TMI explorer "tapes", especially the ones with a young Tom Campbell... he actually goes into some details on technology which humans could use.
I'm not sure if anyone has ever tested them.  I remember one in particular was a free energy machine by placing metal tubes into the ground and other delios... lol

But yeah, science today is too myopic right now.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 407