The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 21, 2018, 15:54:00

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 415
51  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Asking questions to astral beings on: June 11, 2018, 00:20:41
Just in case the thing that I heard was nothing more than confirmation bias, it would still be nice if someone who was really good at receiving messages without going OBE so they can be written down could see if I was right.  What I want to know is what precise settings to set the brainwave entrainment device I'm building to in order to reach the state I'm trying to reach, taking into account that my mind was still making revisions to what I wanted that state to be as recently as yesterday
You're asking questions which, literally, have no answers to.

You're also being too "left-brained" about this... stop over-analyzing this stuff.  That kind of thing only works against you.
52  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / FYI, RE: Ted Vollers, of MBT forums on: June 07, 2018, 10:59:16
I feel it's appropriate to notify everyone here that Ted Vollers, the long time administrator and good friend of Tom Campbell has passed today.
I don't know the circumstances of his passing, unfortunately.

Some people might remember him as a stubborn old guy on Tom's forum, not everyone agreed with how he operated on the forum, but needless to say that he held a vast knowledge of Tom's work and was instrumental in the spreading of Tom's work.

Thank you Ted.  RIP. 
53  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Help me interpret this please on: June 05, 2018, 10:07:26
You're the chosen one!!

You don't NEED to do anything...
Do what you feel drawn to.

Start with Binaural Beats and go from there.  Smiley
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Anyone have success despite adhd? on: June 05, 2018, 10:05:22
I'm 110% with Phildan on this... ADHD doesn't exist.  It's an excuse for big pharma to sell you medication and make BILLIONS of $$$.
First, stop identifying yourself with ADHD... you'll NEVER get past it unless you do this.  Second, focus yourself when you're working on tasks.

"BUT I CAN'T FOCUS!" people say...

BS... you can, you CHOOSE not to.  Stop TRYING to focus, and FOCUS!! 

My god, humanity has fallen so far...
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Download link for PDF doc on: May 31, 2018, 21:13:46
That's phasing.

You phased.  Smiley

But I will say, be careful when you make statements comparing your experiences with what someone else said.  It simply doesn't work like that.
It's that single concept/idea which has caused so much stress and frustration in people trying to learn to project.  The fact is that experience is unique to the experiencer and you CANNOT have the same experience or even know what the other person experienced... even if they describe it just as if you would.

It's a trap!  Smiley

And yes, we all do have to find out our own way... if you wish to blow your money on it, go crazy, I won't stop you.  However, I *WILL* tell you that you won't gain any fresh information which you already can't get from this forum FOR FREE.  And we're here to assist you along the way... again, for free.  Smiley  We're awesome like that.  Cheesy
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Download link for PDF doc on: May 31, 2018, 10:28:44
Donald has been around for along as even *I* can remember.  It's a good book, if not a tad convoluted with ideas and concepts.
You'll probably end up confusing yourself even more, but it's as good as any place to start.
57  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How to pass the hypnagogic stage? on: May 31, 2018, 10:27:55
There's no easy way to do any of this stuff.  Sadly.  Or else this forum really wouldn't exist.

You're also confusing your "states".

The void state isn't the same as hypnogogic imagery or mind awake / body asleep (ma/ba).  They're all different experiences, sort of.
If you're experiencing hypnogogic imagery, then you're essentially having micro projections.  It's just a matter of continuing what you're doing until you're solidly projecting.
If you're experiencing the void state, then you're already projecting.  Place your intent and go venture forth.
If you're experiencing ma/ba state, then you're essentially projecting as well.  It's sort of a launchpad experience, same as the void state... place your intent and go forth.

Your problem is that you have too much "book knowledge" in you and you're confusing lots of things up.
It's hard to fill a waterbucket which is already full.  Get it?  Smiley
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: The VELO technique on: May 29, 2018, 09:51:42
I've searched around on this forum, but don't see any information on how to perform the VELO (Voluntary Energetic Longitudinal Oscillation) technique by IAC. I'm tempted to purchase the new book, but it's like 500 pages, so thought I would ask here if anyone has read that book and what your opinion was on how helpful it is to achieve the vibration state, and if you've tried it, the process of doing it or point to an older post. Reviews said it is a good, but very technical book.
I really wouldn't waste the money.

See, the problem here is one of over-complication... and these IAC chaps seem to be no different.
First stop AIMING for the Vibrations.  They're not the goal you want here and by focusing on them as an endgame you're instructing your consciousness to quit your attempt the moment you feel them.  Second, just meditate.  Explore your consciousness while you're sitting quietly.  Maybe try the noticing or mental rundown exercises.  ALLOW whatever may happen to simply happen.  Third, don't force anything.  Forcing anything is a surefire way to immediately fail.

As far as my own experiences, the only time I've had lucid dreaming / astral projecting experiences was after waking up in the middle of the night and going back to sleep, or taking a nap.
So then what's the problem?  That's how MOST people experience them at all!  Smiley

However, due to some of my sleeping issues, it is very hard for me to take a nap anymore, and also trying to practice in the middle of the night has been inefficient, very much hit or miss. I had an experience two weeks ago when I was really tired and kept waking up in the middle of the night, so I visualized myself climbing out of the body and felt a floating sensation, and traveled to a place with healing books. But I never felt vibrations and it felt more like a dream. It wasn't crystal clear, so I wonder if I'm in an in between state between lucidity and astral projection. I've only heard vibrations a handful of time, once when I was a kid and had sleep paralysis and heard a loud rattling sound, but never as an adult have I had sleep paralysis.
Here's a tip for you to ease your mind...
ALL of this is "hit or miss".  There's no such thing as a surefire way to project.  Whoever says that they have "IT" is a liar.  Complete and utter liar.
You don't need vibrations and you don't need sleep paralysis.

What I see from your post is that you've got a bucket-full of knowledge regarding astral projection and it's all garbage.
Just sit back, relax, explore your own mind in a quiet manner and allow whatever to happen to happen!! 
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Asking questions to astral beings on: May 28, 2018, 09:51:59
So, you're saying that I could have been in an altered state of mind without even realizing it?
Essentially, yes.

Consider the times you read a book or are watching a really good tv show...
You're entirely enthralled in those activities.  There might come a point where you even forget or don't realize what's going on around you.
THAT is an altered state of mind.

An altered state of mind doesn't just come about during meditation. 
60  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Asking questions to astral beings on: May 27, 2018, 10:10:19
My reiki practitioner told me that I shouldn't be going into altered states of mind unless I feel that I'm ready.  But since i need that information so much I'm sure that the powers that be have other ways of getting it to me.  And I've really got nothing to lose.
No offense meant to them, but "those" people are usually kind of full of themselves.

You go in to an altered state of mind *MANY* times throughout your day and night.  There's no harm in exploring it.
No harm will ever come to you.

As for "powers that be"... there aren't any of those.  There's only YOU. 
Whatever your question is, I can tell you this... It's not as important as you think it is.
No question is really.
61  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What is your techniique(s)? on: May 27, 2018, 10:07:12
Thanks Xanth. So do you personally practice noticing every day just before sleep?
I honestly don't practice much at all anymore.
I prefer to put my time into spiritual growth. 
Although, the happy side effect is that I do have many more spontaneous projections.  Smiley

Ive had limited success with this method. For some reason i have a difficult time consciously conjuring hypnagogic imagery.
Well then, that's your problem.  You don't have any part in the CREATING of what you see... you simply sit back and enjoy the ride and allow your awareness to engage in whatever does appear.  Smiley 

Working with a creation of your own is more of a Mental Rundown thing.
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/06/phasing-method-mental-rundowns/
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/17/phasing-mental-rundown-in-greater-detail/

Give those a quick read.  They'll explain a bit more the mental rundown.

62  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Asking questions to astral beings on: May 26, 2018, 04:29:56
The misconception is that to interact with the non-physical you must also be non-physical. 
This misconception comes from the idea that you're a physical being and that the non-physical is separate from you and this physical reality.
You, me, this reality we're currently experiencing is all one and part of the "non-physical"... it's all part of consciousness.

First, meditate a bit to relax and calm your mind and do what Phildan suggest.  This is how you communicate with consciousness, or as people more incorrectly call them "spirit guides", "angels, etc...
The answer you receive will most likely NOT be anything verbal.  It could come to you in ANY way, shape or form... so be open to the answer however it may come to you.
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have proof that GOD cannot be black!!! on: May 25, 2018, 21:04:02
With the racist undertones of this entire thread... I'm just gonna let this one die a slow death.  Smiley
64  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: OBE 's stopped!? on: May 22, 2018, 20:58:10
Hi, well I think about it sometimes,  is that enough intention though?
Intent isn't "just thinking about it sometimes"... it's the placing of your entire willpower (whether consciously or unconsciously) towards a goal.

To answer the question "is it enough?"... well, it depends.  I'd say probably not, but what do YOU think?  It's YOUR Intent, after all.  Smiley
65  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: What is your techniique(s)? on: May 22, 2018, 20:55:51
Phasing  Smiley

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/09/06/what-is-phasing-and-noticing/
66  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: OBE 's stopped!? on: May 21, 2018, 13:51:29
Per your evaluation, how is the rest of your life?

I find that things come and go as they need to exist within your life.  This might be the case for your projections.
I'd not worry about it and let them come as they come.  Smiley
67  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Questions on: May 15, 2018, 10:36:52
Maybe bluefire phoenix is who they are talking about.
Oh... that Phoenix.
She decided to distance herself from the forum for a while and felt it was best to simply delete her account to do so.
I still talk to her from time to time and she's doing well.  Very busy lady!  In fact, she released a book last year:

https://www.amazon.ca/Spiritual-Alchemy-Scrying-Communication-Alchemical/dp/0738749761/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1526348400&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=jon+tyson+alchemy
68  Bug Reports and Questions / Forums Bugs Reports and Questions / Re: Questions on: May 14, 2018, 21:13:33
Yeah, Lionheart is still around.   Smiley

As for Phoenix, I don't remember anyone by that name.
There is a Phoenix in the member database, but they haven't logged in since 2003 apparently.
69  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 14, 2018, 21:11:17
Also remember... don't confuse "love" (the emotion) with "Love" (the Intent). 
While they might seem similar, they're not the same thing.
70  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 13, 2018, 09:41:53
Well, I don't understand what you meant by "would have no reason to exist" in response to my reply. For me it seems contradictory to my statements.
Understood!  Smiley

So what I mean is that if you had all the answers you were looking for, you'd have no reason to be here.
While part of the reason for being is to learn to Love, there's a part where you need to answer that question for yourself.
It's one thing to KNOW the answer... it's another on an entirely different level to UNDERSTAND the answer.

Someone telling you the answer is to learn to Love is actually meaningless to you until you come to that conclusion yourself.  Smiley

Does that help any?
71  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 11, 2018, 11:19:37
Eh doesn't matter, thanks for all your replies though!
No no, it's important.  Spill the beans!  Smiley
72  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 10, 2018, 05:49:40
I am confused unfortunately.
I'm sorry, I was being a smart butt...

What are you confused about exactly?  Smiley
73  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 09, 2018, 21:01:31
wait what?
Exactly.   grin

Now go forth and LOVE!!  Smiley
74  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Don't feel connected on: May 09, 2018, 11:30:54
I find you guys are deriving more than there was to my post.
That's just what we do here.  Smiley

I work on being more loving every day. I see beauty in every moment & even the moments I don't enjoy. I know there is always a purpose of being here. I also know there is infinite purposes to be here, but ultimately it is growth and love. Still I can't say that I understand everything and why some of us seem to see things more clearly and learn these higher dimensional ways of thinking. I believe one of my main purposes of being here is to elevate people to see what I see clearly already, help them accept differences between people etc....
If we understood everything, we would have no reason to exist.  hehe

BAM!!
75  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: I have proof that GOD cannot be black!!! on: May 09, 2018, 11:29:54
Only if you're black ROFL
Where's the sense of humour gone today? It may just be taxable, that nailed it, don't be cross God, oh dear that one wasn't you.
Humour was the first casualty...

It's funny how God is projected in human form. It's so far from the truth. The source is the creator of all and we humans can never understand the inherent complexities in simply communicating with it.
If we could move away far enough from our universe and look at it from a distance... THAT would be the form of humanity.  hehe
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 415