The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 15, 2019, 10:02:55

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 421
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Random Coincidence.... on: March 27, 2019, 17:07:45
I guess you have more reading to do in your future.  Smiley
52  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: see clear in dreams but not real life on: March 21, 2019, 05:02:54
When you're non-physical, you're not constrained to the same limitations your physical body must endure.

Let me ask you, do you realize this distinction WHILE you're dreaming? 
53  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: March 15, 2019, 06:12:31
Hi,
I wanted to know if there are any other alarm apps? The reason being that the alarm clock isn't loud enough.

Thanks.
Can you not use a sound which is a bit more "sharp" sounding?  You can't turn up your phone a bit more?  Just thinking out loud.  Smiley
54  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Saying Hello and Updating on Personal Current Events on: March 13, 2019, 16:59:20
Baby steps.  We're all not quite where we want to be health-wise.  Smiley

Start off going for walks.  Before I got into running, I used to love walking.  It was nice to just get out and was a good way to clear my head... my head was really full of crap back then.  LOL

............. still is from time to time.  hehe
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: March 13, 2019, 16:57:42
He means an alarm app that makes an alarm sound then auto shuts off without you pushing anything on the phone to turn off. All I did was search the reddit LD sub because that question is asked a lot. Alarm Clock Xtreme by AVG Labs is suggested a lot for this purpose. You can program it to sound for X seconds and auto shut off it sounds like. I have iOS so I can’t even endorse that app, just giving you one.
Ha!

I was working on an android app for that very thing about 7 years ago when I was out of work.
Had the whole thing designed out and half programmed.  You could select an alarm sound yourself and set a timer which went off at a random interval of your choosing along with a setting for a standard timer which went off then turned off after a predetermined time by the user.  Never did finish it... now I have no idea where all that code is nor how to program in java anymore.  LoL
56  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Member Registration - Requiring Approval on: March 12, 2019, 18:23:55
Due to the sheer number of spam accounts trying to access the forum, we're having to take a new approach to approving and registering new applications.
So moving forward...

If you're looking to join the Astral Pulse, we need you to register your account then email myself or one of the moderators to notify us that your application is waiting and we'll approve it.

Notes are at the top of the page.

Thanks and we apologize for any inconveniences.
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Saying Hello and Updating on Personal Current Events on: March 12, 2019, 17:24:50
You've been through a very intense, life changing event... it's enough to knock the strongest of us off our swagger.
You're more than welcome to express yourself here as much as you want.  Smiley

It doesn't sound like you really need any advice as it feels like you're just having to re-find yourself at this point and you know that.

I will make one suggestion... your own health is usually not always a lost cause.  Get out doing things.  We only wither when we stop moving.  Always keep moving.  Smiley
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Very important request on: March 12, 2019, 17:19:33
The worst part about the "I want it now" thing is that people are willing to listen to just about anyone or anything...
You 100% nailed it, Phildan.
59  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Very important request on: March 12, 2019, 04:16:52
I desperately need to project as part of a spiritual healing process I'm going through, and using EEG to induce it seems like it would be the only thing that would work for me.
Where did you hear that you MUST project in order to begin any spiritual healing process?
In actuality, the best place to begin such a journey is *PHYSICALLY*... here, in this physical reality.
That's kind of the entire reason why you're here in the first place.

You DO NOT have to project to help yourself.
You *DO*, however, have to put one foot in front of the other ON YOUR OWN in that journey to actually help yourself. Smiley
You need to do the heavy lifting of your own spiritual healing... no app will ever help with that.
60  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: March 07, 2019, 07:30:20
Actually, I honestly want to understand what are people referring to when they advice others to be non-Judgmental. Why is that bad, and how to change it.

As I understand now, most people just parrot whatever they heard, they don't really know what that is about, so they make no progress,
That makes sense.  It's not an easy lesson to learn and even I fall prey to it quite often.

Think about situations in your life where you've judged people before... I'm not talking about REALLY SERIOUS matters like murder or thievery.
I'm just speaking more like on your regular day to day interactions with people on a social level. 

That's the non-judgmental kind of stuff I'm referring to.  It connects very strongly with the idea of learning to Love.
It sounds like you are over thinking these things.

Essentially, treat *EVERYONE* as you want to be treated.  Even those who hate you and who wants to see harm done to you... those people are in the most need of your Love.
Rise ABOVE *THEIR* hatred and show kindness.

Does that make more sense?
61  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: March 07, 2019, 06:14:51
Could you elaborate on what do you mean by being non-judgmental? How would  the world work if people's actions wouldn't be taken in consideration (judged)?
It sounds like you're asking in regards to the "laws" of a society or "justice".

That's more like what the Love of the little "L" love is.  It's a more physically minded aspect of life.

So I guess we could describe what you're talking about as being the little "N-J"... and what I'm referring to on the consciousness level as being the big "N-J".

It's hard to separate the "being level" concepts from the "intellectual level" concepts. 
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: March 06, 2019, 22:09:46
I wanted to expand on my above post a bit... what does it mean to "Be Love"?

We're not talking the emotion here.  That's the little "L" love... the big "L" Love is something slightly different, yet also very connected.
Little "L" love is the love you feel for your family and friends.  Big "L" Love is a concept of being kind to everyone and being non-judgmental.

It can be something as grand as donating a tonne of money to a charity.
Or as little as allowing that person to cross at the lights while you wait to turn in your car.
It's about doing those things with no judgment. 

Love.  It costs you absolutely NOTHING to do and yet enriches the lives of not only yourself, but everyone you come into contact with throughout your life.
Love ADDS to this reality in such a way that it makes it a nicer place to live for everyone.

Does that make sense?
63  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: your Beneficial Beliefs list on: March 06, 2019, 17:12:18
What is “love.”
Baby don't hurt me... don't hurt me, no more.  Wink

It means help people unreservedly... but it can mean as little as just don't hurt people.
Don't knowingly hurt people... help people.  That's love.
64  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Love and Hugs on: March 05, 2019, 07:01:47
I'm so sorry for your loss. 
I can't even begin to fathom how that feels.  Sad

As I said, just remember, we're here if ya need to chat.  Smiley
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection on Social Media Seems Alive and Well On Facebook. on: March 04, 2019, 04:34:55
It is rather about the regular forum members actively posting there. RB does not post in the forum apart from answering questions in the 'Ask RB' section.

Btw, is this a new Godwin's Law variant especially for the Pulse? Any thread that last a little longer turns to RB bashing?
 grin
Haha!  Thankfully this is the first I've seen of it... lately.  Cheesy Wink
That... and the guy is just so bashable.  >_>
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection on Social Media Seems Alive and Well On Facebook. on: March 03, 2019, 02:21:28
I'd also like to know which it is.

Can't be Astral Dynamics anymore because most posts there have nothing to do with AP/OBE.
Bruce has gone that far off track, eh?  Not surprising...
67  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection on Social Media Seems Alive and Well On Facebook. on: March 02, 2019, 05:28:02
I am a bit more optimistic about our future regardless of what is going on. I think as time goes by things will get better.
For at least the next decade... there will always be a few people who want to chat about this stuff on Forums.  Smiley
68  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: reincarnation on: March 01, 2019, 07:34:49
If you can answer the following question without a doubt, then you will have your topic answer as well.

Can you learn it all only by experiencing one character in one reality?
It's kind of like playing World of Warcraft with only a single character... LoL
You simply can't experience the entire game that way.  One must have several alts!
69  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Astral Projection on Social Media Seems Alive and Well On Facebook. on: March 01, 2019, 07:32:59
At last check, there was a facebook Astral Pulse group... don't remember who started it though.
See, the problem with facebook (and really ALL social media) is that it's becoming a cesspool of absolute GARBAGE.
The world is going to hell in a hand basket and people are cheering it along... sadly.
70  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Love and Hugs on: February 28, 2019, 17:11:22
Oh Nameless!  I had no idea.
You've definitely got all of us here to lean on should you need.  Smiley
71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: February 26, 2019, 17:09:47
Ok Xanth. When DO lucid dreams happen if not in rem sleep? Also-i didnt say all obes happen in non rem rather I said “many” obes happen in non rem.
Ultimately, you're asking the wrong question, because to me, "lucid dreams" aren't anything which actually exist.  So asking "when do lucid dreams happen" is like asking me to find you a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.  It's a misinterpretation of the data available. 

Also, in that same thread of thought, OBEs also don't exist either.  Dreams don't exist.  None of them *objectively* exist.

People get stuck in the box of attempting to label these experiences and it causes them to have myopic vision regarding them.
It's only when you lose the labels that you will begin to see the forest for the trees. 

There are only non-physical experiences consciously aware or not.  But then, even those don't really exist as this physical reality experience we're currently having is also a "non-physical" reality.  One of an infinite.
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello Again! on: February 26, 2019, 06:11:25
Welcome back Fulcaneli!

Ah, to be retired... I can only dream about that.  Smiley
I'd love to be able to do whatever I wanted to. 

I'd probably meditate all day... but I'm sure my wife would yell at me.  :/  LOL
73  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: February 25, 2019, 17:06:33
Another difference is lucid dreaming obviously happens during REM sleep. Many obes dont happen during REM sleep which is really astonishing. How do they happen without REM?
Think about what you're saying here...

When you're ALREADY SLEEPING and ALREADY IN REM, you experience lucid dreams.
And when you're NOT ALREADY SLEEPING and NOT ALREADY IN REM, you experience obes.

Think about those two statements for a second.  They don't mean what you think they mean.
They don't mean that lucid dreaming only happens in REM and obes happen only outside REM.

This is the MAJOR issue with these inaccurate labels people have been using... they've caused people to stop thinking critically.
74  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: February 19, 2019, 03:13:20
I have become lucid during a dream before but this is different then having vibrations and projecting. Lucid dreaming you become aware and already are in the dream body in the progressing dream. When you have vibrations you consciously experience going from the wake state from your physical body into the projecting body. You experience your “focus” go from the physical to the np.  Yet the actual construct seems identical ie you can perform the same tasks from either. Also when I project it usually is in a close replica of my physical surroundings. Lucid dreaming is already in progress. This phenomenon has made me place much more value on dreams as far as their “reality” goes. If you experience something then it is “real” rather physical or obe. Most people dont believe dreams are “real.” Good luck luffy. I know you try hard.
Personally, I view these experiences as a spectrum of awareness within consciousness. 
While most people think you "have" a dream... or you "have" a lucid dream... or you "have" an astral projection...
I view it from the opposite perspective. 

They're all non-physical experiences.
You ARE lucidly aware while having a non-physical experience.
You ARE astrally aware while having a non-physical experience.

I can explain it kind of like this... it's like being drunk.
There are different levels of being drunk.

First you're stone sober.  You're not drunk at all (astral awareness experience).
Then you're kind of tipsy, you feel warm and fuzzy (lucid awareness experience).
Then at some point you, you're so drunk the world around you just feels like a dream (dream awareness experience).

So essentially, what it comes down to is that you're not having a lucid dream... your awareness is simply experiencing the non-physical through a not so clear-filter.  The more you can clear that filter, the more clear the experience. 

Does that make any sense?  I view it from the perspective of your awareness, instead of what you subjectively feel the experience is.
75  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: February 18, 2019, 01:48:07
Ha!  Just that easy eh?  Just discuss your theories here.  Smiley

*grabs popcorn*  This should be good.  Wink

(if you didn't notice, this is a VERY loaded question in these circles... so we're going to be monitoring this thread closely, please discuss with respect.)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 421