The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 17, 2019, 22:40:35

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 420
51  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Love and Hugs on: February 28, 2019, 17:11:22
Oh Nameless!  I had no idea.
You've definitely got all of us here to lean on should you need.  Smiley
52  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: February 26, 2019, 17:09:47
Ok Xanth. When DO lucid dreams happen if not in rem sleep? Also-i didnt say all obes happen in non rem rather I said “many” obes happen in non rem.
Ultimately, you're asking the wrong question, because to me, "lucid dreams" aren't anything which actually exist.  So asking "when do lucid dreams happen" is like asking me to find you a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.  It's a misinterpretation of the data available. 

Also, in that same thread of thought, OBEs also don't exist either.  Dreams don't exist.  None of them *objectively* exist.

People get stuck in the box of attempting to label these experiences and it causes them to have myopic vision regarding them.
It's only when you lose the labels that you will begin to see the forest for the trees. 

There are only non-physical experiences consciously aware or not.  But then, even those don't really exist as this physical reality experience we're currently having is also a "non-physical" reality.  One of an infinite.
53  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hello Again! on: February 26, 2019, 06:11:25
Welcome back Fulcaneli!

Ah, to be retired... I can only dream about that.  Smiley
I'd love to be able to do whatever I wanted to. 

I'd probably meditate all day... but I'm sure my wife would yell at me.  :/  LOL
54  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: February 25, 2019, 17:06:33
Another difference is lucid dreaming obviously happens during REM sleep. Many obes dont happen during REM sleep which is really astonishing. How do they happen without REM?
Think about what you're saying here...

When you're ALREADY SLEEPING and ALREADY IN REM, you experience lucid dreams.
And when you're NOT ALREADY SLEEPING and NOT ALREADY IN REM, you experience obes.

Think about those two statements for a second.  They don't mean what you think they mean.
They don't mean that lucid dreaming only happens in REM and obes happen only outside REM.

This is the MAJOR issue with these inaccurate labels people have been using... they've caused people to stop thinking critically.
55  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: February 19, 2019, 03:13:20
I have become lucid during a dream before but this is different then having vibrations and projecting. Lucid dreaming you become aware and already are in the dream body in the progressing dream. When you have vibrations you consciously experience going from the wake state from your physical body into the projecting body. You experience your “focus” go from the physical to the np.  Yet the actual construct seems identical ie you can perform the same tasks from either. Also when I project it usually is in a close replica of my physical surroundings. Lucid dreaming is already in progress. This phenomenon has made me place much more value on dreams as far as their “reality” goes. If you experience something then it is “real” rather physical or obe. Most people dont believe dreams are “real.” Good luck luffy. I know you try hard.
Personally, I view these experiences as a spectrum of awareness within consciousness. 
While most people think you "have" a dream... or you "have" a lucid dream... or you "have" an astral projection...
I view it from the opposite perspective. 

They're all non-physical experiences.
You ARE lucidly aware while having a non-physical experience.
You ARE astrally aware while having a non-physical experience.

I can explain it kind of like this... it's like being drunk.
There are different levels of being drunk.

First you're stone sober.  You're not drunk at all (astral awareness experience).
Then you're kind of tipsy, you feel warm and fuzzy (lucid awareness experience).
Then at some point you, you're so drunk the world around you just feels like a dream (dream awareness experience).

So essentially, what it comes down to is that you're not having a lucid dream... your awareness is simply experiencing the non-physical through a not so clear-filter.  The more you can clear that filter, the more clear the experience. 

Does that make any sense?  I view it from the perspective of your awareness, instead of what you subjectively feel the experience is.
56  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Is astral projection / obe the same thing as lucid dreaming? on: February 18, 2019, 01:48:07
Ha!  Just that easy eh?  Just discuss your theories here.  Smiley

*grabs popcorn*  This should be good.  Wink

(if you didn't notice, this is a VERY loaded question in these circles... so we're going to be monitoring this thread closely, please discuss with respect.)
57  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Frank Kepple Monroe CD on: February 17, 2019, 04:49:55
This definitely isn't a "free" download thing... y'know, unless you wish to pirate them.
But, if you DO happen to find yourself downloading a copy of it... AND if you enjoy it, then I do HIGHLY encourage you to go to the TMI store and *BUY* the product in order to support it and to support further research.  Smiley
58  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Exit agreed - Guide help denied on: February 17, 2019, 04:45:09
*MOST* information comes to you in the form of a metaphor... very rarely will you ask a question and get a direct, verbal answer in an intellectually conforming form.
As EV asked... what did you learn from them?  Did you even bother to examine them?
59  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: what would you do as god? on: February 15, 2019, 22:01:43
Look into Frank's focus model on Pulse, especially into Focus 4, or FoC4 and you will understand this god thing. We already are gods on another reality frame.
My understanding of the "we are god" concept is that through our actions and Intent, we create our reality on a minute by minute basis.
We *CREATE*... therefore we are god.
60  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Frank Kepple Monroe CD on: February 15, 2019, 22:00:46
I think you're referring to the Hemi Sync Gateway Series.
Suffice to say that while they're a nice resource, they're not required.

If you truly think you need them, you really only need the first few "waves" of it.
Waves 1 through 4 perhaps?
61  Astral Chat / Welcome to Members Introductions! / Re: Hi everyone on: February 06, 2019, 16:50:46
Hi hi hi Smiley
Welcome aboard!
62  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Can you meet with someone else's spirit guide while in the non-physical? on: February 02, 2019, 05:53:22
My guess would be "yes" and "no"...

Yes, because you *would* meet something.  Almost no doubt.
But No, because it would be some subjective experience of your own creation.

Remember... WHAT you experience is objective, but HOW you experience it is subjective.
63  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Tom Campbell's theory of "rendering" on: January 30, 2019, 03:33:46
Bingo!!! And so therefore we are not the gods we think we are... if even a lowly little crab can activate the code. smiley
I'd prefer to say that we are ALL gods.  Smiley
64  Metaphysics / Welcome to Quantum Physics! / Re: Tom Campbell's theory of "rendering" on: January 30, 2019, 01:48:37
Great observations. My take is that the Box/Cube or your Head is then filled with code. The code only renders when activated.

Now my question is why is it we assume that only humans or those with human-like or above intelligence have the ability to activate the code?

So if there is no one in the frozen arctic to experience/activate that code except perhaps an arctic crab then is the frozen arctic rendered or not? If not that crabs gonna starve. Or is he only code as well?
Yes, it's rendered for whatever consciousness is around.
65  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sexual Orientation and Energy on: January 28, 2019, 02:25:12
I disagree with you on this. Masculine and Feminine are but manifestations of energy with masculine being the generative/supplying type and the latter - creative/nurturing. I speak only in the terms of energy and "life force". Everything has both, with one being stronger, more dominative over the other. For a long time I've had the creative energy at work and was neglecting the generative type - thus resulting in projecting a more feminine image of myself. Reflecting and working upon this I've reversed the roles and I find myself much more powerful in manifesting my desires. Of course, this may not be the case for everyone. Some of us "perform" better with the opposite of what they have between their legs and this is perfectly fine.
This said, I'm really interested in discussing this further and reading your points of view guys. smiley
Think about what I said in my above post *REALLY CAREFULLY* in regards to what you just said above.

You're equating the following:
Masculine = generative/supplying
and
Feminine = creative/nurturing

If you didn't have a penis... if you didn't have a vagina... what would you be?  How would you act?  How would others expect you to act?
The problem here is that you're STUCK thinking within the confines of "genders"... you're incapable of thinking outside of that paradigm at the moment.
66  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: what would you do as god? on: January 28, 2019, 02:16:32
Start over... cause I screwed up royally.
67  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I REALLY need some help on: January 26, 2019, 04:52:57
The biggest problems with my ability to project appear to be:

-the fact that I have ADD and that things like lying in bed absolutely still literally feel impossible
First step is to stop associating / identifying yourself with ADD...
When you identify yourself with something, you're allowing it to latch onto yourself and CAUSES the problem.

-the fact that it's hard to focus on two things at once and entering the focal state feels like it would override my ability to visualize my exit method
People who associate / identify with ADD haven't learned to focus.  Nobody TAUGHT you.
It's something you learn and it's usually up to parents and teachers to provide these lessons to you... the problem today is that most parents and teachers are MORONS.
Very few Parents actually "PARENT" and very few teachers actually "TEACH".

The end result is a generation of children who have ZERO idea how to actually focus their attention.  
The sad realization is that most parents and teachers have actually taught the *EXACT OPPOSITE* of focus and it's absolutely screwed an entire generation of children.

-the fact that my brain has the ability to analyze whether or not I'm doing things correctly
For the first little while... don't worry about doing things correctly.  *JUST DO THEM*

Your first step is to learn to focus.  Whether it's for 5 seconds or 5 minutes, you absolutely *MUST* *MUST* *MUST* learn to meditate.
First you learn to focus your mind, then you learn to extend and hold that focus for however long you want/need.

So first...
Sit down in a quiet place.  Find at least 10 minutes for this.
Next... and this is probably the MOST IMPORTANT PART:  Don't worry about doing things right or wrong.
After that, find a focus which you feel will work for you and work with *HOW* you learn.  
Read this:  http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2015/01/21/design-effective-astral-projection-technique/  
(this is one of the links I provide above, DID YOU READ THEM BOTH?)

Pick what focus your want to work with and sit down in your quiet space and just focus on it.  

You *CAN* meditate.
68  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Took A Small Break & Changes Things Up on: January 23, 2019, 17:07:14
I think the point though is that it be a GENUINE break... and look at it from that perspective.
Don't do it from the perspective of "ok, I'll take a break and when I get back I *WILL* project!"...

See the difference in intent there?  I think that intent which gives a relaxing sense of no pressure on the first one compared to the intent of adding extra pressure of now worrying about what if it doesn't work?
Two different concepts.  Smiley

What I mean is don't use a break as a technique in itself.
69  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: I REALLY need some help on: January 22, 2019, 17:11:03
Give these two articles of mine a quick read. 

http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2012/07/12/the-key-to-most-astral-projection-techniquesmethods/
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/2015/01/21/design-effective-astral-projection-technique/

70  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Took A Small Break & Changes Things Up on: January 22, 2019, 04:07:11
A short break is definitely reported as a positive thing towards projecting.
When the break is ended, it can trigger a flood of experiences. 

This was seemingly true for you.  Smiley
71  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What was this, and what caused it? on: January 22, 2019, 04:04:44
Experiencing things when coming out of sleep is completely normal.
My understanding is that it's kind of a leakage of your dream and physical reality merging slightly and temporarily.
I've been experiencing stuff of that nature for as long as I can remember. 
Because of it, I've grown accustomed to seeing strange stuff in my room at night.
I've never figured out how to use this sort of thing in order to project though.  Once you're awake, your physical reality stabilizes and the dream imagery goes away relatively quickly.
72  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Explorations in Consciousness Website Closed on: January 18, 2019, 17:05:54
The one thing constant about our reality and life in general is that it changes.  Smiley
Things wax and wane as time goes by.

Teaching projection to little children should come along with the concepts and ideas of spirituality and meditation.
Everyone should not only learn to meditate, but we, as a society should meditate daily.  Finding time to be quiet with your own mind is paramount to learning to be with society.
73  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Explorations in Consciousness Website Closed on: January 18, 2019, 04:43:23
Who?
74  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: I need help on: January 17, 2019, 17:18:42
First, what makes you believe you're under "psychic attack"?
75  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: I need a good subliminal meditation tape to open my chakras on: January 17, 2019, 08:31:14
And how do I do that??  Are there any instructional books available??
Feel that which is from within yourself and FEEL what you need to work on to become a better bit of consciousness.  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 420