The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 19, 2022, 20:58:50

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 426
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Trapped inside my body? on: January 10, 2021, 01:03:41
  Hello again everyone!

It's been a while since I haven't posted on this forum, and now I want to share with you my experience that I had this morning.
Welcome back Smiley

So I'm laying down after waking up around 4 AM trying to project like usual, not knowing if it would be successful or not. I've had maybe 10-15 OBEs before, but all of them were nothing more than 1-2 minutes walking in my room, sometimes even got back in my body right after hitting the floor, but this time was different....
"nothing more"... I wouldn't so easily dismiss those experiences.
Just work on not only extending those experiences, but work on transitioning yourself from one reality to another.

Multiple OBEs in a row were needed in order for this to happen, and when it did, I felt like it was too much for me and I wanted to wake up, but it was too late for that...Finally when i surrendered to the experience, I was suddenly catapulted straight up with unimaginable speed. The sensation was amazing, and at some point up the road, some non-psyhical being appeared to me looking like he wanted me to grab his hand. I did it only after a few restrains that I had, and what happened next is something that my knowlegde in writing can't even explain...Long story short, I was travelling through space.
Yes, the more you try to fight things while non-physical, the less the outcome you desire will occur.  
As I said above, work on extending these experiences.
Start to recognize the sensation you feel when you're about to wake up.  It's UNMISTAKEABLE.
Once that starts happening, bring all of your senses into the reality you're currently experiencing.  
So you say that you're in your room mostly... then look around that "non-physical" representation of your room and bring ALL of your senses to bear in it.
Look around and notice the colour of the walls... any pictures you might have.
Smell the air, REALLY smell it.  Like you would pick a flower and gently smell its aromas.
Feel around.  Touch things.  Touch EVERYTHING!!  Focus on how the things feel.  
Hear whatever might be making sounds.  Listen intently at it, like listening to a distant train whistle.  Or like a leaky faucet in the other room while you're trying to sleep.  haha

Just bring as many senses into the experience as you can and don't pay any attention to that "about to wake up" sensations.
The more you bring your focus back into the experience, the greater chance you will STAY in the experience.
I've done this exact method upwards of 6 times per experience.  Each time projecting felt like about 5 or 10 minutes.  Give or take.

So... all hope isn't lost even if you make the shift back.  As you feel yourself returning back to your bed (or where ever you are) keep your physical body eyes closed and your actual physical body COMPLETELY STILL.  DO NOT move a muscle.  Opening your eyes or moving a muscle seems to reset your awareness HERE and makes it harder.  If you haven't opened your eyes or moved a muscle, this tends to keep your awareness within the void... so just stay there and in 5 to 10 seconds (my experience, at least) you should find yourself right back to where you just left from.  

When I first started this topic I had no ideea what I am getting into, but now I am so grateful for this experience and for that "wake up" call that I got out of nowhere, for my lifestyle and my thinking has changed completely.

Happy new year everyone and again thank you those who were by my side in discovering my path in this beautiful world that we live in  smiley
Life has a certain way of looking out for your best interests.  Smiley

Happy Near Year!  And don't be a stranger.  Smiley
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Thought control question? on: December 30, 2020, 05:31:32
Hey everyone I've heard it said that we sometimes reincarnate to learn thought control.
What the... no.  Just no.  Where would you hear such nonsense?!

I'm wondering though does that mean the ability to stop our thoughts? Or the ability to control your thoughts? Or both?
Meditate on it.
78  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 24, 2020, 02:17:52
I'll take the chance to bump this thread to wish The Astral Pulse a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. You are all the most special bunch of spiritual family people I've known. Health and Happines and Light without end to everyone of you, you incredible individuals. And don't forget to forget the seriousness and have some fun. Smiley
Likewise to you and your friends/family.  Smiley

2021 can only look up from here!!  \o/
79  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! on: December 24, 2020, 02:17:17
It's gonna be a good year, I think.  Smiley
HOLY CRAP WAS I EVER WRONG!!!  HAHA
This has been the worst year EVAR!!!!!!  >_<
80  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Members' Artwork on: December 16, 2020, 05:22:28
Ha! I still have that drawing somewhere in my belongings.  Funny because when I look at it now, I can see it with fresh eyes and think, why the snake?  And why did I write volume I,  I could have just as easily chose volume IV.  Interesting.
Welcome back Nay
81  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: Do you ever dream you are someone else? on: December 10, 2020, 03:43:43
Everyone does.

A dream is simply a non-physical experience where you don't realize you're dreaming.
You're essentially an actor in a play who doesn't know it's a play... you're the actor who thinks they're ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY EXPERIENCING. 

So whenever you're dreaming, you're not you.  You're someone else playing a part.
When you *ARE* you... that is what people usually call an "astral projection", or depending upon how much of *YOU* there is there, a "lucid dream".  Wink
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: How Do You Relate Dark Music To Spiritually? on: December 04, 2020, 03:28:16
Hi everyone, I've been thinking lately on how I can relate my taste for dark heavy music to the spiritual. Is there any place or reference for dark heavy music in the spiritual? Or there is no place for it? For instance I can listen to some types of old rap music and use that as a reference point for a life separated from the God for a lack of truth. Not to say that is the only way to view rap. I can enjoy it for what it is too. Anyway..

Note most of the songs I listen to are chill and laid back. But I do occasionally listen to dark music.

This is the song that inspired me to create this thread.
Verasect - Catch Your Breath (fdream Remix)
https://youtu.be/qFSvvdFUa7A
Does listening to this music relax you?  If it does, then it's "spiritual" to you.

Just about anything can be spiritual.  It's HOW you interact with something which defines it.
83  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How Is Everyone? on: November 13, 2020, 20:54:11
Anxious, because of the uncertainty going on today.  Now Ontario is being threatened with another lockdown because people don't seem to be taking this as serious as they should be.

That's great that YOU are not worried about this.  But I worry about my friends and family.  I don't want to see anyone get sick.

Whether you don't want to believe or accept that what's going on is real is besides the point.  My sister in law is an emergency room nurse, she's seen covid up close and what it does.

Any other talk of covid being "not dangerous" is going to be moderated. It's misleading and dangerous to spread that and the pulse won't be party to it.
84  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Sshhhhhhhh on: November 10, 2020, 06:35:36
The gullibility of Americans tinkles me off. But I'm done.
Oh that damn tinkling!  Smiley

Thankfully, common sense prevailed the day.  My hope is that Biden is the healing factor you crazy Americans need.  Smiley

I don't think it'll happen, but I'll continue to dream.  haha Cheesy
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: member search Frank on: November 10, 2020, 06:33:46
I've heard rumours here and there about Frank. 
Never met or talked to him myself, but I know folks who have.

I choose to believe the hype... Frank has passed on from this reality.  Smiley

Is there something in particular you wanted to ask? 
Many people here, including myself, are well versed in what Frank spoke about and can try to answer on his behalf.
86  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How Is Everyone? on: October 29, 2020, 07:06:41
Hello All,

In Hungary the disease is getting worse and worse, but I love quarantine. Didn't like the office and this new situation is sort of an opportunity that gives me more time for introspection/practice.
By the way, are there other Hungarians here? I'd love to know Smiley
That's a great perspective.  Smiley
87  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: anyone ever projected whilst being intoxicated? on: October 29, 2020, 07:05:15
I find that one or two drinks relaxes me to the point where it really helps.
Anymore than that, and it's a lost cause.
88  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Marlens life on: October 27, 2020, 01:58:32
I am not inside this young ladies head , but as a general rule with a YouTube channel you want as many people as you can get. She does ask for comments .  She does speak good English .
Yes, but pestering her isn't cool.  Smiley
Leave her be. 
Just saying.
89  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: does the need to urinate impede progress getting out? on: October 27, 2020, 01:57:47
I have at times been able to keep my NP focus while also going to the bathroom. It's a matter of grounding your semi-wake self a bit more strongly and taking care of business without really paying attention to details. You've gone to the toilet a million times so you really don't need to fully wake for it.
Exactly!

*AND* you can use that as training for yourself while you're non-physical.
The act of STAYING within a non-physical experience isn't much different than what you're describing above.
90  Dreams / Welcome to Dreams! / Re: The Rock on: October 26, 2020, 04:48:07
The Rock... yeah, in your dreams... Wink   evil
91  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Marlens life on: October 26, 2020, 04:45:43
You made the suggestion... maybe she does, maybe she doesn't.

I know you mean well and all but what you're suggesting is actually harassment, so I'd suggest not to do that.  Smiley
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: does the need to urinate impede progress getting out? on: October 26, 2020, 04:43:35
There is a "method" (and I use that term loosely lol) where you drink a really big glass of water right before bed so that in the middle of the night you get up to go to the bathroom.  That gives you time to do a technique while going back to bed.  Smiley
93  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: is there an astral projection method that is very effective for most people? on: October 20, 2020, 01:21:55
I only know of one technique that might qualify. And I do mean might. And I only will put this out here with the understanding that anyone who tries this does so at their own risk. But first let me tell you why this is the technique I've chosen here in response to your question.

After years of being online and having had many discussions with people regarding dreams, nightmares and other things that go bump in the night this is the one that seems to cause a large percentage of the madness and mayhem. While we here explore OBEs and the Astral many don't and their only frame of reference are dreams and nightmares and superstitions. Now we here may all recognize many of these as actual astral travels. After a lot of digging and asking questions (not all by me on either of those) it seems there is a physical state that can be alluded to.

I do NOT recommend this because the results are usually nightmare and crazy inducing quality. But it seems to throw people out there. So there's your word of caution and I'm sure others will have something to say that may be quite different or in tune.

Some might think I shouldn't put this out there and they may be right. I am not claiming it will work for you or anyone else. So you have the warning and there are better ways to go but if you just want out no matter what, well the choice is your.

The technique:
Eat a nasty meal (something that doesn't quite agree with you). (This will cause gastric distress)
Go to bed
Lie flat on your back (no pillow or a firm pillow. (This will put pressure on the cerebellum)
Go to sleep.

If you are prone to nightmares and negative energies I HIGHLY suggest you Don't do this.
Oh man, that sounds like a normal night for me.  HAHA
94  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: getting stuck on: October 14, 2020, 21:47:48
That's a little bit too literal interpretation of what Frank was saying.
Frank's experience is his, you have to find your own way.
This makes teaching via reading other people's experiences a bit tough.

Essentially, consciousness isn't all neatly organized as Frank would like us to believe it is.
There's no "individual" area of consciousness where one can point to and say "THIS IS WHERE YOU DREAM"... there's no such thing as the "astral proper".
Consciousness is a whole, and you have direct access to that whole at all times.  What I believe Frank was confused about (and it's the same problem that Robert Monroe faced) is that consciousness isn't linear.  Consciousness is always collective.  There essentially is no concept of an "I", in consciousness. 

The only way through this is to just experience with an open mind.  Don't jump so quickly to labeling your experiences... most people label them wrong, which then sets them even further back in understanding.

Anyway, that's my two cents.
95  Spiritual Evolution / Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Intensified Learning on: October 14, 2020, 01:00:27
We really need to fill that abyss... someone's gonna trip and fall into it one day.  >_<  Wink
96  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: A type of remote viewing I can do by myself on: October 09, 2020, 21:37:44
I also have read that the US government is still doing RV along with astral travel. The only time I was able to access the first debate was when they were inside (the two candidates) and it was from a distance. You're better off watching the actual debates rather than RV/APing there IMHO.
Nobody "watches" you.  Whatever people say about the US Government this or the US Government that... that's their own fears of what they're doing.  They feel GUILTY for doing what they're doing.

I wouldn't worry about anyone "watching" you.  That's just an absurd concept.  Wink
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Do I need to do this technique or am I better off doing progressive relaxation on: October 09, 2020, 21:35:54
Heya Luffy!

It's seems pretty straightforward, but let me see if I can simplify the wording.

It seems to be all about focusing on your breath and slowly, over a short period of time, increasing how deep you breathe in and out.

Step 1: Find somewhere you won't be interrupted.  Sit comfortably.

Step 2: Breathe normally, focusing on the air coming into your mouth and into your lungs.  Do this for, probably 10 minutes or until you feel a sense of relaxation begin.

Step 3: Now, instead of breathing normally, you're going to begin breathing in a bit deeper.  For example if you breathe out 4 seconds and in 4 seconds... then you're going to, at least, double that to 8 seconds in and 8 seconds out.  Keep doing that until it becomes a relaxing experience.  (I usually find deep breathing to be VERY relaxing Smiley )

Step 4: Now, as you breathe in, you're going to add a 4 second (or however long you want) point where you're holding your breath.  So breathe in 4 seconds, hold for 4 seconds, then breathe out for 4 seconds.  This has an even further effect of further relaxation.

Step 5: Work on further deepening those breathes... focusing entirely upon the air coming into your lungs and then exiting your lungs. 

You're essentially using the air as a focus for your attention.  The more you can bring your entire awareness to your breath, the deeper you'll get.  Smiley

Does that help?
98  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: How Is Everyone? on: September 24, 2020, 21:23:57
I'm glad that everyone seems to be generally trying to make good of a bad situation. 
Perspective is definitely a big chunk of the source of happiness as LB points out below.  Smiley

I like to observe people's behavior and I am noticing how different people's perspective really is. For example, my company decided to release our annual merit increase. I called my direct reports to inform them of their percentage. One of them said wow, that's really low, when can we get promotions again? The other one said, I don't really care what's the percentage, I am just thankful to have a job. So, here are two people in the same boat, but one of them sees the glass half empty, the other one sees the glass half full. Guess which one has more happiness and joy in life?
Oh my!  That really does nail the "perspective" thing on the head! 

99  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / How Is Everyone? on: September 22, 2020, 22:15:39
Just thought I'd check in to see how everyone has been coping with the coronavirus and just life in general lately?

I live just east of Toronto (Ontario, Canada), everything is going fairly well here.  I mean, we're having a rather anxiety-causing jump in cases... but I guess we're handling it okay.
Personally, I'm a little on the anxious end of things... but I'm managing. 

Everyone doing okay these days?  Holding up okay?  Smiley
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Scared Son interrupts my experience? on: September 18, 2020, 22:01:57
Hello, it has been a while. For some reason i am having such long breaks in between the experiences.

last night i had another vibrational experience and a short exit though. but something keeps on re-ocurring and has me wondering if any of you has experienced something similar: i so often hear my son calling me or see him scared. it is like sabotage, because each time i think it is real and i think that i need to get back into my body quickly. same last night. it was frustrating, because it was so long until i was finally able to exit again...

my son is scared of the dark and he is also very sensitive to OBEs, but in general it scares him too much.  We talk a lot about grounding ... i try to be easy on him, as there is no need to push or rush him.

so interesting though that it seems as if his spirit is sabotaging me.... or maybe my own psyche uses his fear to sabotage myself....  maybe it does not have anything to do with him at all?

Have you experienced something like this? Any input?

Thank you so much <3
It sounds like something within YOU is stopping you.
Next time try pushing through it... trust that your son is okay.

Tom Campbell always said that in order to project you have to be willing to die.  You need acceptance.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 426