The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 21, 2018, 17:27:21

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 413
76  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Masturbation on: March 25, 2018, 11:54:38
Well, the question ultimately boils down to "What is spiritual?" in regards to our everyday lives...

The answer, to me (boiled down to a nutshell... lol), is that anything is spiritual as long as it's a practice you're putting forth as one of Love and Kindness and done in a positive way.

So, to bring that back to your specific questions... masturbation and sexual fantasies are usually about self gratification. 
If you and your partner masturbate together or engage in each others sexual fantasies together, then there's a more Love/Kind/Positive aspect geared towards it.

Part of the entire point of this physical reality is the physical interactions we have on a day-to-day basis with other people/beings who also inhabit this reality.  Smiley
77  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dreaming of an OOBE on: March 25, 2018, 04:25:02
I see your point. There was most definitely a moment of great effort followed by a feeling of, ´yes, I´m free... up and away´.
To be consciously aware of your "self" is the only determining factor of the experience.

For several weeks to several months I´ve been consuming the literature on the subject, so, from a prior perspective, I doesn´t surprise me to have ´dreamt´ about it since it was what I was thinking about during the day.
This is a double edged sword, one which most people fall into the trap of... including myself.
They want to read and digest as much information on the subject as they can... not realizing that that very act usually leads to a narrowing of their beliefs and expectations.
There was a guy who used to post on here named Pauli, he had MANY successes with projection, yet he never personally acknowledged them because those experiences didn't fit within the narrow confines of what he had read about over the many years previously.  So he essentially threw out those experiences and labeled them as having no value because he didn't "rise out of his physical body", "felt the vibrations", etc... *sigh*

So in the end, read what you can, take it in, but kind of put it off into the "maybe" pile for now.  Reason being is that all this stuff is unique to the experiencer.  My experience of the non-physical isn't going to be the same as yours... in just about every way you can imagine.  I could share with you an experience, and you might say "well I had a similar experience!"... but you'd be horribly wrong, because experience is unique.  You may not even believe this now, but this is also how our physical reality experiences work.  Each of us experiences in a different way.

Take 10 people who all witness an event happen and you will get 10 different perspectives of it.  

What was most indicative, I feel, of how ´real´ (or perhaps rather, authentic) this experience was, was my state of mind afterwards. Fully awake, I was aware of being connected into something. I made the conscious decision to close that faucet... I can´t walk around all day having music playing in my ears...
Also, don't fall into the trap of "how real" an experience is.  Some people say that their projections feel MORE REAL than waking life... well, that's actually a silly comparison to make, because "WHAT IS REAL?"

Real is anything you can experience.  If you experience something, then it's real.  It can't be more or less real than something else.  
Example... say you had a projection where you flew over Paris.  You EXPERIENCED it... it 100% happened.  It's as real an experience as walking to your local store is, because it happens to you.

We do this usually because we lack the proper common language in order describe these experiences in a manner which we can all agree on.  If I tell you to go to your kitchen table and bring me an apple which is there, it's relatively simple to do (assuming there's an apple there in the first place LoL), that's because we have a proper common language which we agree upon.  We know what a "kitchen" is, we know what a "table" is, and we know what an "apple" is.  No such commonality exists in regard to the non-physical.

I feel that when people talk about how "real" an experience was, what I believe they're actually talking about is the clarity of their experience in comparison to their normal waking life.  
I believe the clarity comes from the fact that when you're non-physical you're not experiencing through the filters of your human existence.  Without those "human body" filters in place, things feel more raw... more clear... you're experiencing through the filters of your consciousness instead.

The best way I can describe it is like putting on a fresh, new pair of shoes.  When you start walking around on them, they feel so much nicer, crisp, cleaner and just generally feel great.
Well, that's kind of like when we go from the physical to the non-physical.  You're taking off your old shoes and putting on new shoes which you have very little experience wearing.  It feels new and crisp!

I´ll let you know how it all progresses in this post.
I look forward to reading more as you progress!  Smiley

Meanwhile, here, it is raining.
Bleh... not a big fan of rain here either.  hehe
78  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / MOVED: A terrible Astral Experience on: March 24, 2018, 09:01:02
This topic has been moved to Welcome to the Healing place!.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php?topic=47424.0
79  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Dreaming of an OOBE on: March 24, 2018, 08:58:37
Hi Rye!  Welcome to the forum!

Putting aside notions of "seeing your sleeping body" or "climbing out of your body"...
The only question one needs to ask themselves to whether an experience was a projection or not is:  Were you consciously aware that you were non-physical?"

That's it.  Everything else is simply not important, that's because most people have this grand idea of what it means to project...
From what they read (from other people with the same grand notions), they get the idea set up in their heads of separating from their physical bodies and floating around their bedroom and crap like that.

The ONLY thing which is important is, while you're experiencing the non-physical, you must realize you're experiencing the non-physical. 
So essentially, what people call a "lucid dream" is a full projection, yet they simply refuse to believe it.

From the description of your experience... from the "climbing out of your physical body" (who does that if they're not aware?), I'd say it was a projection.
Now with that said, a "dream" is a projection as well.  It's a projection where you simply don't realize you're projecting.  You're the actor in a play, sort-to-speak.  While a projection is kind of like you're the actor in a play, but you have full notion that you're not REALLY the actor, and you have some semblance of control over how things play out.

Does any of this make sense?
80  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Overcoming fear of projection on: March 23, 2018, 08:58:18
SOLID Lumaza!

Please everyone, read what he just posted.
Take it in, analyze it, then read it again!! 
It's paramount for your success.  Smiley
81  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Good way to unlock energy? on: March 20, 2018, 05:38:39
Another way to look at energy in our physical reality rule set is to consider, what can you DO here? In science energy is measured as the ability to do work. In the same way that a ball held in the air is given potential, our thoughts and ideas have potential.

Suppose you have an idea to transform the way humanity thinks - a massive global change in potential energy ideas - but you lack the self esteem to go out and enact this idea. That is a real example of energy blockage.

To find your energy blockages you need to reflect on what you want to achieve, that's the mental base of the energy source. Then think about why you doubt yourself with respect to these goals.
That's a great way to put it.  Smiley
82  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can you get an EVP of your own voice while astral projecting? on: March 19, 2018, 11:22:34
Xanth , you dont believe the e.v.p. from Frank Keppel is real ?  Some I have heard some believable to me . 
I believe Bluefirephoenix is very good at what she does and what she provided wasn't "just" EVP of Frank.
She provided her psychic connection to the talk she had with him.  There's more going on there than "just EVP".  Smiley
83  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 19, 2018, 11:20:37
I thought that Raduga advised "cycling" immediately after you awake, before making any physical move.
Well, the trick is not moving upon waking.  Literally, not moving a muscle.
It's a lot harder than it sounds.  LoL
84  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Good way to unlock energy? on: March 19, 2018, 11:18:11
See, the thing is that "energy blockage" is a metaphor for what I described above. 
You don't ACTUALLY have any energy which is blocked...

What you have are things about yourself you need to work on in order to move closer to Love.

And no, "energy blockages" won't stop you from projecting.  Some of the worst people in history have been known to do it just fine... and if anyone has blocked energy, it'd be the worst humanity has to offer.  Wink
85  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Can you get an EVP of your own voice while astral projecting? on: March 18, 2018, 08:06:07
The human mind does one thing VERY well: Create order from chaos.
It's how you can look at something, like a spill of milk on a counter top, and see a face in it.
It's your mind seeing something and trying to make sense of it.

Well... this "order from chaos" isn't limited to just your sight.  It also applies to your other senses as well.
When we "hear" an EVP, for example, it's just your mind creating a sound which it wants to recognize out of an incoherent, chaotic sound pattern.

It's just how our mind works.  I'm not saying all EVP's are of this nature, but probably most of them.
86  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: What position do you phase in? on: March 18, 2018, 08:02:38
Actually you are un-focusing. Have you ever been doing something so boring you don't need to think about it? After a while you start day-dreaming and usually you aren't aware you were day-dreaming till you snap out of it.

If you have then that was phasing. So if you have done that then you can consciously phase. What you need to do now is learn to maintain your awareness while in that state. If you have not ever done this then go set a really boring yet simple task for yourself.
Maybe we can turn this into an official projection method!  Smiley
87  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: Good way to unlock energy? on: March 18, 2018, 08:01:05
Essentially, what "energy blockages" boil down to are areas of your life and self which you need to work on in order to grow spiritually.

So, in order to become a better, more loving, kind person... what do you figure you need to work on?
88  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Vibrations during a dream on: March 14, 2018, 21:09:49
I have about a zillion questions which i will stretch out vs. posting all at once. Many times my vibrations will occur within an actual dream which then instantly brings me to awarenesss. If i project from within the dream would it then be focus 3 of Frank Kepples model? Where the deceased are focused? Also-if i am having vibrations normally is there a technique to bypass focus 2 and go directly to focus 3? Thank you.
The focus models (Frank's and Monroe's) aren't meant to be taken literally... at least in my opinion.  Consciousness is unique to the experiencer, this is one major reason why "mapping" consciousness with such focus models is a fools errand.

If you become aware during your non-physical dream experience... you're projecting.  Don't worry about what subjective level of focus you're on.  Consciousness is consciousness.  There's no "collective" area vs "personal" area... consciousness is just consciousness.  When you find yourself aware, place your intent and go do whatever it is you want to do or experience.
89  Integral Philosophy / Welcome to Integral Philosophy! / Re: Suppose you have a fire cracker... on: March 13, 2018, 02:48:36
Suppose you have a fire cracker. From the attomic point of view you know the very placement of every atom and the electrons, protons and neutrons that make it. Those particals create the gun powder, fuze and the paper that holds its together. The fuze spontaneously ignites within a vast vaccum chamber. In theory, with presice physics, you can pinpoint exactly where each atom will end up.
 Yes I talk about the 'big bang'. Iv pondered about this recently so with that being said, are our physical destinies not pre determined? Are we not 'exactly where we should be' by this concept?
    From this physical passing we should remain observant, or is that still just the expanding of particals which make up those observations, this thought, and this article I'm writing? Is the way we react to the physical outside of this paradigm or is it part of it?
   I know the questions i ask are unanswerable but I'd like to hear your thoughts. We are just informational beings sharing information for the betterment of humanity. Open my mind for me  tongue
Actually, more you pin down an atom's exact position, the less you can know about it's momentum/direction. 
And the more you can pin down an atom's momentum/direction, the less you can know about it's position.
Hence, you can never know the exact position *AND* the exact direction of an atom at the same time.

It's called the "Uncertainty Principle":  https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncertainty_principle
So no, we can't pinpoint exactly where an atom will end up.  It's part of the quantum mystery.  Smiley
90  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I did it. Sort of on: March 12, 2018, 20:56:26
"Life" can have dream-like qualities as well.
That doesn't make it any more or less real than anything else you can experience.

Simply put, an experience is real if you experienced it.  Smiley
91  Energy Body and The Chakras / Welcome to Energy Body and The Chakras / Re: 3rd eye repetition Good or Bad on: March 09, 2018, 20:59:55
When using ones 3rd eye to visualize a better future does repetiton help or hinder the process?
In essence does the repetiton become meaningless after X number?
Just remember that, in the end, visualization will only take it so far... you actually have to get out of your chair and ENACT that better future for yourself.
92  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 09, 2018, 20:53:20
Right, at some point you're no longer visualizing and you're DOING in the same manner you do anything else in your life.
At some point that visualization kicks "on" your projection reflex and you'll be "elsewhere" projecting.
93  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Astral Sex on: March 05, 2018, 10:58:46
You experienced your experience of physical sex. 
That's not "astral sex".

Astral sex is a melding of energies... a becoming of one.
94  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 05, 2018, 09:32:30
Phildan1,
Yeah, it's kind of driving me mental lately.  LOL
They are their own worst enemy.

It's exactly why I try so hard to get people to lose the labels.  In the end, they only hold you back.

The goal one should try to have is to simply "be consciously aware while you're non-physical"... that's it.  That's the holy grail right there, and when they do it, they still don't believe it. 
95  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 05, 2018, 09:30:22
I wanted to know if I could do wbtb / and or obe4u with obstructive sleep apnea. Has anyone with any type of sleeping disorder like sleep apnea still been able to do the wbtb technique / obe4u technique?

Thanks.
If it doesn't get in the way of you actually falling asleep at night... then it shouldn't impede you from projecting.  Smiley
96  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 04, 2018, 14:18:12
I'm in the process of reading the phasing_primer book. I wanted to ask on pg.30 Eyes Closed / Body Still (EC/BS) State what did you mean when you said that you had 6 experiences in a row? Were those 6 experiences in one day? Or 6 experiences within / over 6 days meaning 1 each day?
Well... basically... as I explain in the book (rather poorly perhaps?  LoL), I was in a projection and I began to feel that I was "waking up" (aka: shifting to the physical)... then as I woke, I managed to figure out to keep my eyes closed and my body completely still and within a few seconds I would shift back into the non-physical, usually, right where I was before I shifted out.
I managed to do this multiple times in a single night.  My count was six times in a row that night.  I've managed to do it several times since then.

This basically explains obe4u's technique in one page. The only difference is that obe4u says to be still upon awakening. Then try to separate for 3 to 5 seconds then if that doesn't work just do minimum two techniques for 3 to 5 seconds each.
Well from my research, it's not exactly a "new" technique.  I certainly can't take credit for "discovering it".  hehe 
It's not enough to simply "be still" upon waking though.  You have to retain that air of sleep.  So keeping your eyes closed (which is a task in itself upon waking) is paramount.
I've only managed to do it while already coming out of, at least, a non-physical lucid experience.  That seems to be the bare minimum required.
97  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 04, 2018, 14:12:00
That was before now I'm rarely if ever even recalling a dream. Also, I know that LD and AP do happen in the same dimension.
No no no no no no no no no...
They don't happen "in the same dimension"... they're the same thing!   LOL

This is why you people frustrate the hell out of me... because you get EXACTLY what you're looking for, then you don't believe it simply because it's not the label you're expecting.
*GAHHHHHH!*  You're all so stuck on labels!!  This is EXACTLY why I tell you to forget about labels... that they hold you back.

You projected!  100%!  If you choose not to believe it, then you're only making things harder for yourself.  
Perhaps you need that added layer of self-created difficulty.  Meh...

I'll post more once there are more replies.
No.  You're just looking for someone to agree with you and tell you that you need to work harder.
You don't.  You've attained your goal!  *sigh*
98  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Re-trying obe4u techniques 2018 on: March 04, 2018, 09:18:46
See, this is what I mean by people limit themselves by the labels they use.
You already ARE projecting... 2 to 4 times per week.  You're just arbitrarily calling it a lucid dream.

You're consciously aware that you're in the non-physical while you're in the non-physical... that's a projection.
Sounds like you're doing great already!!  Better than most people on this forum, in fact.  Smiley

So, you see, there's nothing more you need to do.  Just enjoy yourself now.  Do what you want to do!

Btw... I *LOVE* that website.  I'm gonna have some fun with it.  Cheesy  hehe
99  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: Phasing in a dream. on: March 02, 2018, 20:56:21
Had you been aware that you were "dreaming", then it would have been a projection.

To me, the only difference between "dreaming" and "projecting" is how aware you are.
100  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Consciousness! / Re: Best guide for meditations for adhd? on: March 01, 2018, 20:54:10
Yeah, I was a little... slow...  evil grin
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 413