The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 16, 2017, 03:33:58

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2
1  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Can you get rid of shadow visitations by turning on the lights? on: May 15, 2012, 06:12:00
Yes, But will the ghost automatically leave if I don't believe in them? I mean even the people who don't worry about them run in to them eventually. I can't take this lightly I have no idea wth i should do.  I don't think i cam just turn it of like that. They're here in my house right now, I can't deny this and I know this is confusing alot of people but I've gotten so crazy about them that they know this and want to pick on me. I'm afraid to face these bastards. And even if I do face them that won't be the end of it will it? I hope my sleep pills start working soon I don't want to sit on the toilet all day with the lights on again for 5 hours.
2  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Can you get rid of shadow visitations by turning on the lights? on: May 15, 2012, 05:18:49
@ Killa rican they've been touching me and I feel them, I've also heard them laughing and growling at me. I've told my parents about it and they think I'm going crazy and are taking me to a mental facility to see if there's anything wrong with me ( I hope they're right). I just can't deny there existence and as stupid as it sounds it does make sense that me purely fearing these things attracted them to my household. I've also noticed the house flickering and it doesn't usually do that. I'm not making this up.

@Xanth Definitely I am my worst enemy because I've manifested my own hell.
3  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Can you get rid of shadow visitations by turning on the lights? on: May 14, 2012, 22:41:09
Are you reading anything that people are trying to say to you here?
Lionheart I'm not trying to be a spamming jerk, But I think Ghost are actually in my home now because they have been harassing in minor but noticeable ways. I'll try you guy's advice but I'd like some more advice just in case this doesn't prove practical enough. I expect to see one of these creatures tonight when I go to bed. Should I ignore, talk him down, turn on the light or what. I just don't want to deal with this all my life.
4  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: door knocking spirits on: May 14, 2012, 06:47:09
Really, This guy needs help and no ones helped him.
5  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Can you get rid of shadow visitations by turning on the lights? on: May 14, 2012, 06:44:10
It's not that I' m having trouble understand your post.The advice your giving me just isn't practical. Has simply ignoring a demon ever helped you? I'm angry at my friend for even mentioning the astral world to me/ And like fly attracted to the moonlight I swarmed and fed my curiosity until that curiosity become fear. And now I'm trapped by my own mind and the world it manifest for me. I can't just ignore this because it won't work.
6  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: How do you get rid of a demon? on: May 14, 2012, 06:41:07
Sorry but they exist, I feel trapped. Everytime I read about someone brushing off a ghost existence everything goes back to normal then they get ****** and fighting them will only lead to more coming after you. this guy needs some answers. I'd hate that feeling of having to sleep in the dark alone with some creepy beast all night only to try to get help off the internet and then no one gives him any useful advice or believes and then he has to suffer that hell alone.   That's just wrong. If your so sure of what do just go astral , fly to his house and kill the demon yourself.
7  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: How do you get rid of a demon? on: May 13, 2012, 09:41:19
Seriously, This guys getting haunted and your just telling him to forget about? That's crazy so far All i know is the salt trick and If you can try astral projecting and kicking his butt in astral form.
8  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: How do you get rid of a demon? on: May 13, 2012, 09:37:49
For a couple of years now, I've had on and off experiences in my bedroom, or the house, etc. whenever I'm alone and think I'm safe, when really, I'm not. I've had dreams of a burnt shadow man that stares at me and is always watching. I've met him a couple times, for he has pinned me down and almost made me chant Satan's name and he is always coming to me at 3:35 a.m. if I happen to alone and awake at that time. So far, I've heard his voice for he has tried communicating with me several times, and he has appeared to one to many times. His eye sockets are empty. His body is charred.
Today, I was in my room alone, writing in my journal, when suddenly, this icy blast of wind hits me from behind and there is a deep growling coming across the room, I get up and turn around to see this mist that is transluscent but it was like ripples on a pond, but I could see though it. Then I hear my name being called and the mist gets closer, I literally felt all the warmth in my body leave me and a froze sense of dread filled me. I bolted out of the room feeling as if I was being weighed down by something and when I slammed the door shut and ran across the house, I could see his black shadow in the outline of doorway. Then after all the fear left, i felt something calling me back into the room. Telling me not to leave.
This charred man came to many years ago, and I always assumed he was just a lost soul that died a terrible way, now I am not so certaint. I believe he is a demon, but I do not know how to get rid of him. I need help ASAP! Suggestions and ideas would help tremendously!

-Danni

Salt along your doorway
9  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Can you get rid of shadow visitations by turning on the lights? on: May 13, 2012, 09:37:15
You just said you never ran into one, so if you never came across one in your life, theirs no need to suddenly "imagine" one is going to go after you in your house right now. Stop worrying.

Shadow People usually gather in places with a lot of trapped negative residual or haunting energies. You want to see a shadow person? Go to the Town/fields of where the battle of Gettysburg was fought. 57,000 casualties in 3 days. Lots of lasting trauma and anguish. Huge Hotspot for activity.

You'll be fine.

Well, I put salt along my door way so I hope that helps. I'm a bit cautious about putting all around my house because I don't want to risk a chance of trapping it in my house (If it exist), Now I'm really scared because now they I accept their existence. I may be next. I'm afraid to let go of them to because they'll attack me when I'm not expecting them.
10  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Re: Can you get rid of shadow visitations by turning on the lights? on: May 13, 2012, 06:15:15
Here's my advice... stop scaring yourself.  Smiley
That won't change anything. How can I avoid these things that obviously exist?
11  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Finding my twin flame? on: May 13, 2012, 05:10:54
I don't know why but for some reason I spotaneously just felt a great love for myself and everything around me. It seems every time I go through a few weeks of depression something like this happens to me.
12  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Finding my twin flame? on: May 13, 2012, 04:13:13
Hi Yondaime.. I am Kyubi.. lol  smiley

Twin flame is not a person you will find in physical reality, it is actually your higher self, the other half part of your soul, when we came to third dimension our soul/consciousness split into two, one experiences in the physical which is you, and your other half remains in the higher vibration which is your higher soul/self or twin flame.. here is the article

http://www.crystalinks.com/twinflames.html

And I already read that, It clearly states that your twin flame can be here on earth with you. When will people learn to stop manipulating records to what they think it means thats just stupid. That's why humans don't know who they are anymore. Because of people like you.
13  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Have any opf you found Atlantis? on: May 13, 2012, 04:09:37
Hi,
Good question, yes there were several lads in particular. All seemed to be stuck in the church tower. One in particular with his sister and crazy mother decided to stay when the town was flooded. The boy wanted to get out with his sister so I helped them escape successfully. Couldn't help the mother, too irrational to communicate with unfortunately.
Today the church tower has been demolished due to fatalities rising from low water when the tower beckons swimmers. I may go back to this underwater retreat to see it again.

Wait wtf? Did you time travel?
14  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Finding my twin flame? on: May 13, 2012, 04:08:11
But, what about the people who have found their twin flames here on ol planet earth. Ok what about soulmate? Don't I have another half that happens to be a girl?
15  Psychic and Paranormal / Welcome to Psychic and Paranormal! / Can you get rid of shadow visitations by turning on the lights? on: May 13, 2012, 04:04:53
I'm home alone right now and my parents find it neccesary  to leave me home alone all day on Saturdays.  I have never seen a shadow person but I've been googling these things you guys keep mentioning and honestly, I kinda scared now. Please don't say these things aren't real.
16  Metaphysics / Welcome to Metaphysics! / Re: The law of attraction on: May 12, 2012, 21:30:19
anyone have experience with this?
17  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Finding my twin flame? on: May 12, 2012, 03:10:51
How can I find this person. Please don't crash my hopes and tell me I can't.
18  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: No sure if this was An OBE or a dream on: April 28, 2012, 03:55:42
A past life maybe?
19  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: That's it i have to face the astral plane help? They want me! on: April 14, 2012, 20:51:26
I've never tried because i know for a fact that if i did i'd do it on the first time. Part of me doesn't want it because I'm just going to make one big mistake and get a poltergesit the rest of my life and other half wants to get out and see whats out there.

The problem is I am constantly switching between the two sides due to emotional instability so when my Aries sun does something annoying,self,impulsive,insensitive,etc my cancer moon immediately makes me regret that decision.
20  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / That's it i have to face the astral plane help? They want me! on: April 14, 2012, 19:07:54
A few hours ago I almost had my first conscious obe and i think it has been because i think about it all day. I was half a sleep than all of a sudden i start getting paralyzed and i can't hear myself scream and can't open my eyes I feel something pulling me (almost longing for me), but I focus on wiggling around.
21  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / Re: have you seen your past life? on: April 14, 2012, 19:01:56
That sounds Beautiful! I think i was asian in a past life too i feel such a connection to that area.
22  Astral Chat / Welcome to Astral Chat! / Getting a ripped astral body? on: April 11, 2012, 05:59:47
If i decide to exercise in the astral world can i get stronger to fight demons or is it a mental things?
23  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Astral Projection Experiences! / have you seen your past life? on: April 11, 2012, 02:05:12
during your travels?
24  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I wantastral projection out of my life on: March 29, 2012, 05:39:22
Sorry guys but I just want nothing to do with that world. So if i don't want that world all  i have to do is stop thinking about it?
25  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: I wantastral projection out of my life on: March 29, 2012, 04:04:09
have you considered medication?  wink

:NoY:

Send me some money?
Pages: [1] 2