The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 22, 2017, 11:14:53

Login with username, password and session length

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sudden change in personality, possibility of a body swap? on: November 08, 2017, 20:31:26
Hey SweetDream,

Thanks for the reply with further depth into what happened.  This is very interesting to me for a couple of reasons - I seek learning how to do the things you describe that she did as well as seek a possible body swap through Trong Jug as you described - albeit consensual and not a forced/steal a body like what happened to your sister.  I would imagine at a point over many years like what happened, she would be pretty much cast under his spell and not have much resistance to put up, but it is very sad to hear the results that she lost her body and life. 

I wonder how much of the process she remembers as the man, if she is able to do anything spiritually without the teacher/your new sister.  Would also love to hear more about what that process is like, how many memories she kept of her old life and how much of the man's life remained with the body, how easily she was able to pick up his life, etc...  Also interested to hear if the teacher is still in your sister's body or if he has moved on at this point. 

Is there anything you are seeking out of this - a way to get your sister back for instance, or just get the teacher out of your sister's body, or something completely different? Just trying to understand.
2  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sudden change in personality, possibility of a body swap? on: March 03, 2017, 22:17:26
Interesting update.  So I presume that you found this out since the original post, that both confirmed that this is what happened?

This is something that interests me but I don't have as much knowledge about it as others.  From what I've found out, though, your description fits pretty well with what would have happened. 

In my mind, I guess it's immoral/evil because he tricked her into it, but at the same time she was willingly participating.  I myself have pondered over the immorality of trying to force a swap, but this area is particularly gray since she was an active participant to a point. 

Have they both come to terms with it and moving forward living their lives now, or are they looking for more?
3  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Sudden change in personality, possibility of a body swap? on: January 13, 2017, 01:44:26
SweetDream, can you message me, I would love to discuss with you.
4  Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! / Re: Go Into Someone's Else's Body in Astral Travel. on: January 13, 2017, 01:12:19
Guess I'm pretty late since it's been a couple of years since anyone posted on this thread, but anything come out of this? I can't seem to figure out how to AP, but I would absolutely be open to attempting to switch/swap bodies, as well as forming a group/network of people that are open to it and interested in experimenting with it, knowing what the possible side effects would be but still intrigued enough by the possibilities.
Pages: [1]